PDA

View Full Version : Winterclan

CinnamonCookie
October 26th, 2017, 04:13 AM
Hello, welcome to Winterclan. We live in a place in which almost all the time it's winter. Summer does come, breifly. Come in, kittypet. I think you'll like it in the camp. Don't mind the thorn branches. Badgers and foxes hate them. Over there is the nursery, as you can smell milk and hear mewling. The apprentice den is there, as you can hear the rustles of them moving. Next over to the right is the warrior den, as you can smell the mushrooms near the entrace. On the left of the nursery, is the elders den, they keep on complaining about hurting backs and the apprentices slacking off. Over there, yes on top of the dead stump of a fallen tree, is where we hole meetings. The leader, lives below the tree, in a cave. The entrance is in the tree trunk. The feed place is between the elders den and the medecine den, which is to the left of the elders. Now, half or some of the clan may be blind, but we can sense you faster. If you dare attack, our noses and ears will guide us to you.

Hallo. Basically its mostly winter. Its in Canada. Yep. Welp, have fun.

Name:
Looks:
Perso:
Sexuality:
Crush/Mate:
Kits:
Anything I missed/Concerns:

Name: Quietstar
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/32/f1/98/32f198583f129716a0c1c5fc18db928a--older-siblings-stunning-eyes.jpg
Perso: headstrong, keeps to self, willing to go through anything for her clan. Uses logic to her defence whenever she csn. Usually doesnt think through things.
Sexuality: straight
Likes: loyalty, honesty, rabbits, the summer breeze on her pelt.
Dislikes: spiders, lies (unless white lies), slackers, ravens, and blizzards.
Crush/Mate: none
Kits: none
Anything I missed/Concerns:

Leader: Quietstar ( CinnamonCookie )
Deputy: Brokenflame ( jaymoon )
Med cat: Jupitersky ( Silentshade )
Med cat app: Brownspot ( Brownspot )
Queens: Wolfgaze ( Echopaw )
Warriors: Irisgaze ( Mystic ), Roselight ( Silentshade )
Apprentices: Hawkpaw ( SnarkWizard )
Kits: Petalkit ( Silverfrost )
Elders:

Thanks, peeps!

CinnamonCookie
October 26th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Bump

Mystic
October 26th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Name: Irisgaze
Ranks: Warrior
Looks: https://pixabay.com/en/cat-pensive-pet-cute-domestic-2413622/
Perso: Friendly, Kind, Loyal, Patient
Sexuality: Straight
Likes: Squirrel, Sense of Humour, A beautiful night sky, Patience,
Dislikes: Caterpillars, Betrayal, REALLY windy days
Crush/Mates: Open
Kits: None
Anything I missed/Concerns: Nope

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Name: Irisgaze
Ranks: Warrior
Looks: https://pixabay.com/en/cat-pensive-pet-cute-domestic-2413622/
Perso: Friendly, Kind, Loyal, Patient
Likes: Squirrel, Sense of Humour, A beautiful night sky, Patience,
Dislikes: Caterpillars, Betrayal, REALLY windy days
Crush/Mates: Open
Kits: None
Anything I missed/Concerns: Nope
Accepted, thank you!!

Mystic
October 27th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Accepted, thank you!!
Should we just start roleplaying while wait for other players to join this?

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Should we just start roleplaying while wait for other players to join this?
Sure! You can start if you want.

Mystic
October 27th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Sure! You can start if you want.

Ok

Irisgaze's ears were perked up, her paw steps slow and her eyes concentrating on a plump squirrel. The squirrel's back was turned on her and was nibbling on a nut. Irisgaze stood for a moment for leaping in the air, landing on the squirrel, she finished it with a nip on the neck. She stood up, proud of her catch.

Echofall
October 29th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Name: WolfgazeAge: 36 moons
Looks: A silver she-cat with a large patch of black on her back, she has dark gray ears, black paws, a white underbelly, and white speckles covering her face and part of her neck. She has amber eyes, when looking at a foe they are full of hostility, when looking at a clanmate they are warm and welcoming.
Perso: She can be brave when she's protecting things close to her, she has a great motherly instinct for all kits, she isn't very talkative and usually keeps quiet. She doesn't like large crowds. She's very loyal.
Dislikes: Hot weather, spiders, the taste of most herbs
Crush/Mate: N/A
Kits: Petalkit (Silverfrost's)
Anything I missed/Concerns: None!
(Quick Q, can I have more than one cat?)

Tazzy
October 29th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Name:Petalkit
Looks:Black she kit with white markings on her back and flanks that look like petals one white front paw, eyes are a deep forest green
Perso:Hyper kit loves to play, very curious,can be a bit shy and quiet
Sexuality:Straight
Dislikes:Crows, bugs, thorns, nasty herbs
Crush/Mate:N/A
Kits:N/A
Anything I missed/Concerns:None
Parents: Wolfgaze-mother

CinnamonCookie
November 1st, 2017, 11:01 PM
Name: WolfgazeAge: 36 moons
Looks: A silver she-cat with a large patch of black on her back, she has dark gray ears, black paws, a white underbelly, and white speckles covering her face and part of her neck. She has amber eyes, when looking at a foe they are full of hostility, when looking at a clanmate they are warm and welcoming.
Perso: She can be brave when she's protecting things close to her, she has a great motherly instinct for all kits, she isn't very talkative and usually keeps quiet. She doesn't like large crowds. She's very loyal.
Dislikes: Hot weather, spiders, the taste of most herbs
Crush/Mate: N/A
Kits: Petalkit (Silverfrost's)
Anything I missed/Concerns: None!
(Quick Q, can I have more than one cat?)
Yes you can. Accepted.
Name:Petalkit
Looks:Black she kit with white markings on her back and flanks that look like petals one white front paw, eyes are a deep forest green
Perso:Hyper kit loves to play, very curious,can be a bit shy and quiet
Sexuality:Straight
Dislikes:Crows, bugs, thorns, nasty herbs
Anything I missed/Concerns:None
Parents: Wolfgaze-mother
Accepted.

CinnamonCookie
November 1st, 2017, 11:05 PM
Quietstar walked around camp, then went into the nursery. She heard the breathing of a mother and a kit. "Hi Wolfgaze. Hello, Petalkit. How are you two?" The blind leader asked.

( Echofall )
( Silverfrost )

Tazzy
November 2nd, 2017, 01:51 AM
Petalkit jerked her head up "I'm ok!" She said stretching. She purred and batted at Quietstars tail. CinnamonCookie

CinnamonCookie
November 2nd, 2017, 10:29 AM
Petalkit jerked her head up "I'm ok!" She said stretching. She purred and batted at Quietstars tail. CinnamonCookie
"Aw, you're so adorable! Even though I can't see you but still." Quietstar purred. She moved her tail from left to right, and even in the air, high enough for the kit to still grab it.

Echofall
November 2nd, 2017, 01:23 PM
"I'm fine. How are you today?" Wolfgaze smiled as her daughter pounced at Quietstar's tail.

Tazzy
November 2nd, 2017, 05:00 PM
Petalkit leaped into the air reaching for Quietstars tail. She grabbed it gently in her mouth and pinned it to the ground. "I Caught it!" She mewed triumphantly purring. CinnamonCookie

CinnamonCookie
November 3rd, 2017, 10:42 AM
Petalkit leaped into the air reaching for Quietstars tail. She grabbed it gently in her mouth and pinned it to the ground. "I Caught it!" She mewed triumphantly purring. CinnamonCookie
Quietstar laughed, then said, "You would make a great hunter, Petalkit." Quietstar got up and faced to where she thought the kit was and said, "Rawr, I'm a fox! You can't defeat me, Hunter!" And she took a paw to gently swipe at the kit.

Tazzy
November 3rd, 2017, 05:18 PM
Petalkit ducked as Quietstar swiped at her. "I'll chase you away to protect my clan!" She yowled playing. She jumped onto Quietstars back clinging to her and lightly biting her ear. CinnamonCookie

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 04:23 PM
As Irisgaze returned from her hunt, she deposited her prey in the pile. She heard squeals and playful growls, Coming from the nursery I'm guessing? She thought and walked to the nursery entrance. She stood there, watching Quietstar and Petalkit play. She purred and walked over to the warriors den.

Sorry I was late!))

Bracken12
November 4th, 2017, 04:47 PM
This still open?
* Notices you don't have a med cat... Juniper!*

Name: Junipersky

Looks: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/grey-cat-green-eyes-5315846.jpg

Perso: Sarcastic, a real joker, but is also kind and has a soft spot for younger cats, but if you complain about anything... he claws your ears, well not really, but you get my point

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Voles, robins, sunny days, wind, the smell of lavender, and snow

Dislikes: Rain, complaining, bluejays, and cats in pain

Crush: "Really? I'm a medicine cat, that would be breaking the code!" ~ Junipersky

Kits: "Nope, again, I'm a medicine cat, that would be breaking the code!" ~ Junipersky
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Roselight

Looks: http://wallpapers4screen.com/Uploads/31-1-2016/27691/thumb2-pets-snow-winter-red-cat.jpg

Personality: Bubbly, bright, a real charmer, flirty, playful

Likes: Running, snow, watching the sunrise, and also the winter solstice, because she was born during the night on one

Dislikes: Bullies, squirrels, gold finches, and anything annoying

Crush: Open!

Kits: Open!

Mystic
November 4th, 2017, 11:36 PM
As Irisgaze went into the warriors den and made herself comfortable she soon seem to fall asleep easily.

CinnamonCookie
November 5th, 2017, 02:24 AM
As Irisgaze returned from her hunt, she deposited her prey in the pile. She heard squeals and playful growls, Coming from the nursery I'm guessing? She thought and walked to the nursery entrance. She stood there, watching Quietstar and Petalkit play. She purred and walked over to the warriors den.

Sorry I was late!))
No worries! Its ok.
Its ok! No worries.
This still open?
* Notices you don't have a med cat... Juniper!*

Name: Junipersky

Looks: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/grey-cat-green-eyes-5315846.jpg

Perso: Sarcastic, a real joker, but is also kind and has a soft spot for younger cats, but if you complain about anything... he claws your ears, well not really, but you get my point

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Voles, robins, sunny days, wind, the smell of lavender, and snow

Dislikes: Rain, complaining, bluejays, and cats in pain

Crush: "Really? I'm a medicine cat, that would be breaking the code!" ~ Junipersky

Kits: "Nope, again, I'm a medicine cat, that would be breaking the code!" ~ Junipersky
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Roselight

Looks: http://wallpapers4screen.com/Uploads/31-1-2016/27691/thumb2-pets-snow-winter-red-cat.jpg

Personality: Bubbly, bright, a real charmer, flirty, playful

Likes: Running, snow, watching the sunrise, and also the winter solstice, because she was born during the night on one

Dislikes: Bullies, squirrels, gold finches, and anything annoying

Crush: Open!

Kits: Open!
Accepted! *Quietstar backs off and says: "Ok, Ok Jupitersky! I'm sorry. I understand you have the med code. Have fun with the sick cats!" Walks away*

CinnamonCookie
November 5th, 2017, 02:26 AM
Petalkit ducked as Quietstar swiped at her. "I'll chase you away to protect my clan!" She yowled playing. She jumped onto Quietstars back clinging to her and lightly biting her ear. CinnamonCookie
"Nooo! Oh, my ear! Please, mighty strong warrior, please have merrrcy!" Quietstar stifled a chuckle and dramatically pretended to be in pain. "Just please don't hurt my precious paws!"

Bracken12
November 5th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Junipersky watched with amusement as Quietstar played with Petalkit. "Wolfgaze has a real pawful with that kit, but she's young," he whispered. Getting up and turning, he nimbly gathered the marigold that they wind had scattered and put it in the proper place.

Roselight stifled a laugh as the kit and the leader played. 'I wonder who'll be Petalkit's mentor, when the time comes?" she thought out loud, something she normally did. She watched Junipersky gather the herbs that had gone everywhere, and mostly just sat there, watching everyone.

CinnamonCookie
November 6th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Junipersky watched with amusement as Quietstar played with Petalkit. "Wolfgaze has a real pawful with that kit, but she's young," he whispered. Getting up and turning, he nimbly gathered the marigold that they wind had scattered and put it in the proper place.

Roselight stifled a laugh as the kit and the leader played. 'I wonder who'll be Petalkit's mentor, when the time comes?" she thought out loud, something she normally did. She watched Junipersky gather the herbs that had gone everywhere, and mostly just sat there, watching everyone.
Quietstar heard the others and said, "Yes, she is a pawful, and a little ball of fire, but she will still become to be a great warruor or medicine cat. It depends on what she likes. Petalkit's mentor will be chosen soon, when she's old enough." She smiled, "Besides, Petalkit will be fine."

Tazzy
November 6th, 2017, 02:26 AM
Petalkit jumped off Quietstar and darted between her paws. She skidded to a halt when she heard stifled laughter. She turned to look at Junipersky and saw him gthering marigold. She looked at Roselight and saw her watching. "Hi" she said bouncing up and down excitedly. She heard Quietstars reply to Roselights question. "I wanna be a warrior cat" She squealed darting between Quietstars paws again.
CinnamonCookie
Silentshade

CinnamonCookie
November 6th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Petalkit jumped off Quietstar and darted between her paws. She skidded to a halt when she heard stifled laughter. She turned to look at Junipersky and saw him gthering marigold. She looked at Roselight and saw her watching. "Hi" she said bouncing up and down excitedly. She heard Quietstars reply to Roselights question. "I wanna be a warrior cat" She squealed darting between Quietstars paws again.
CinnamonCookie
Silentshade
"Ok. If you wish to be, then when you're 7 moons old, Roselight can be your mentor." Quietstar said, and she felt quick wind pass through her paws, and she knew it was Petalkit. "Oh no, not my paws!" She staggered, falling to her side, making sure that petalkit wouldn't get hurt. "No! You beat me!"

Tazzy
November 7th, 2017, 05:20 PM
"Roselight will be my mentor? Yay!" She squeaked. Petalkit jumped onto Quietstar. "It is ok clan! I have defeated the enemy!" She mewed jumping off Quietstar so she can get up.

Mystic
November 7th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Irisgaze poked her head out of the warrior's den before padding off to the fresh kill pile. As she picked a shrew and crouched down to take a bite, she privately wondered to herself, How did Quietstar become leader if she was blind?

jaymoon
November 7th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Name: broken flame
Looks: brokenflame (https://previews.123rf.com/images/olos/olos1308/olos130800047/21428603-Black-and-orange-cat-Stock-Photo.jpg)
Perso:tbrp? if not then i will fix
Sexuality: bio
Crush/Mate:open
Kits: open
Anything I missed/Concerns: nope

CinnamonCookie
November 8th, 2017, 01:29 AM
Name: broken flame
Looks: brokenflame (https://previews.123rf.com/images/olos/olos1308/olos130800047/21428603-Black-and-orange-cat-Stock-Photo.jpg)
Perso:tbrp? if not then i will fix
Sexuality: bio
Crush/Mate:open
Kits: open
Anything I missed/Concerns: nope
Its fine. Accepted!

Mystic
November 26th, 2017, 09:53 AM
It's been a long time..
So why not bring back the roleplay?

Irisgaze walked out of the warriors den, her belly grumbling in hunger. She had just realized she hadn't eaten ever sense she woke up, which was a long time. She walked over to the prey pile and picked put a squirrel, she crouched down and took a mouthful. She looked around camp, everything seemed nice and peaceful as usual.

Brownspot
November 26th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Name: Brownspot
Looks:A medium sized black cat with a dusty brown color on his back
Personality:he's an introverted extrovert, he's stubborn and is very logical and it's easy to hurt his feelings but he's good at hiding it he also takes the rules very serious
Crush/mate:open but he hides it because medicine cat aren't aloud to have kits
Kits:none
Anything I missed/concerns:no not one

Looks: A medium sized black cat with a dusty brown colored back
Personality:he's an introverted extrovert he's stubborn is always to logical it's easy to hurt his feelings but he's good at hiding it he takes the rules to seriously
Crush/mate:open but he hides his feelings for her because medicine cats aren't aloud to have kits
Anything I missed/concerns:no

Um sorry if my post of the character wanting to join showed up twice I couldn't find it when I first posted it so I posted it again sorry no spam

CinnamonCookie
December 1st, 2017, 01:14 PM
Looks:A medium sized black cat with a dusty brown color on his back
Personality:he's an introverted extrovert, he's stubborn and is very logical and it's easy to hurt his feelings but he's good at hiding it he also takes the rules very serious
Crush/mate:open but he hides it because medicine cat aren't aloud to have kits
Kits:none
Anything I missed/concerns:no not one

Looks: A medium sized black cat with a dusty brown colored back
Personality:he's an introverted extrovert he's stubborn is always to logical it's easy to hurt his feelings but he's good at hiding it he takes the rules to seriously
Crush/mate:open but he hides his feelings for her because medicine cats aren't aloud to have kits
Anything I missed/concerns:no

Um sorry if my post of the character wanting to join showed up twice I couldn't find it when I first posted it so I posted it again sorry no spam
Its fine since you explained it. Also how can he be an adult but still an apprentice? Maybe he can be Brownpaw...? Otherwise accepted.

CinnamonCookie
December 1st, 2017, 01:16 PM
It's been a long time..
So why not brig back the roleplay?

Irisgaze walked out of the warriors den, her belly grumbling in hunger. She had just realized she hadn't eaten ever sense she woke up, which was a long time. She walked over to the prey pile and picked put a squirrel, she crouched down and took a mouthful. She looked around camp, everything seemed nice and peaceful as usual.
Quietstar stretched on her nest, then she blinked. Scents came to her and she sighed as she relaxed. She walked out of the den and smelled Irisgaze. The blind leader walked over and grabbed a chikadee. She laid down then she asked Irisgaze, "How are you? Did you sleep well?"

Mystic
December 1st, 2017, 01:18 PM
Quietstar stretched on her nest, then she blinked. Scents came to her and she sighed as she relaxed. She walked out of the den and smelled Irisgaze. The blind leader walked over and grabbed a chikadee. She laid down then she asked Irisgaze, "How are you? Did you sleep well?"

She looked at her leader. ``I'm good and I had a great sleep. How are you?`` She asked, remembering when her leader was playing with the little kitten in the nursery.

CinnamonCookie
December 1st, 2017, 01:27 PM
She looked at her leader. ``I'm good and I had a great sleep. How are you?`` She asked, remembering when her leader was playing with the little kitten in the nursery.
"I'm good, thank you, Irisgaze. It was a great sleep. Hope you are enjoying your squirrel." She replied. Then she took a bite out of the small bird, savoring.

Mystic
December 1st, 2017, 01:32 PM
"I'm good, thank you, Irisgaze. It was a great sleep. Hope you are enjoying your squirrel." She replied. Then she took a bite out of the small bird, savoring.

Irisgaze purred happily. After awhile she had finished her meal and pushed away the remaining bones. She took a long stretch and started to groom herself. ``Everything is so peaceful and quiet.`` She mewed.

Brownspot
December 1st, 2017, 09:14 PM
Sorry about the age of my cat is older than the current medicine cat I made this oc as the medicine cat and I just copied and pasted it so I'll gladly change the age

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Sorry about the age of my cat is older than the current medicine cat I made this oc as the medicine cat and I just copied and pasted it so I'll gladly change the age
Ok.
Irisgaze purred happily. After awhile she had finished her meal and pushed away the remaining bones. She took a long stretch and started to groom herself. ``Everything is so peaceful and quiet.`` She mewed.
"That is true. Nothing has attacked us, yet. Which I'm happy about." Quietstar purred. "And the sun hits the ground just right."

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2017, 10:32 AM
We haven't done this in 4 days. Wanna continue the rp?

Brownspot
Mystic
Silentshade
jaymoon
Echopaw
Silverfrost

Brownspot
December 10th, 2017, 07:59 PM
yeah we should keep going with this rp maby I could come in soon

SnarkWizard
December 11th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Name: Hawkpaw
Looks: Large Tom-kit with a thick, shaggy dark brown pelt mottled with lighter shades of brown and white. Has forest green eyes and a long, bushy tail
Perso: Very humble and friendly. Always tries to be polite. However, he does tend to rough house.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Likes: Kittypets, Voles, Rainy/Snowy weather, play fighting, training
Dislikes: Wind, Slush, Sleet, Hail, Climbing Trees, Ice
Anything I missed/Concern Nope!

(A FLIRT HAS JOINED THE SERVER)

CinnamonCookie
December 12th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Name: Hawkpaw
Looks: Large Tom-kit with a thick, shaggy dark brown pelt mottled with lighter shades of brown and white. Has forest green eyes and a long, bushy tail
Perso: Very humble and friendly. Always tries to be polite. However, he does tend to rough house.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Likes: Kittypets, Voles, Rainy/Snowy weather, play fighting, training
Dislikes: Wind, Slush, Sleet, Hail, Climbing Trees, Ice
Anything I missed/Concern Nope!

(A FLIRT HAS JOINED THE SERVER)
Accepted. XD

SnarkWizard
December 12th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Accepted. XD
Can ya assign me a mentor plez? ;w;

Tazzy
December 12th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Lets keep it alive! :P) CinnamonCookie

"Wolfgaze im going to the medicine den!" Petalkit exclaimed dashing out of the nursery. She raced across the clearing and into the medicine den. She sniffed around the den curiously.
Echofall

Echofall
December 12th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Wolfgaze watched her kit leave, it took her a moment to fully realize what her kit meant before she launched herself in the direction of her kit. "Stop, Petalkit! You're not supposed to go in there!" She shouted. Silverfrost

Tazzy
December 12th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Wolfgaze watched her kit leave, it took her a moment to fully realize what her kit meant before she launched herself in the direction of her kit. "Stop, Petalkit! You're not supposed to go in there!" She shouted. Silverfrost

Petalkit heard Wolfgaze shouting but she was to curious to pay attention. She sniffed the poppy seeds. She took one in her mouth and ate it. Feeling sleepy she walked slowly to her mother. "wolfgaze im really tired" She mumbled dragging her tail in the dirt.

CinnamonCookie
December 13th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Can ya assign me a mentor plez? ;w;
Sure! You can have Irisgaze? Mystic )
Lets keep it alive! :P) CinnamonCookie

"Wolfgaze im going to the medicine den!" Petalkit exclaimed dashing out of the nursery. She raced across the clearing and into the medicine den. She sniffed around the den curiously.
Echofall
Quietstar looked over at the kit's voice, then followed. "Petalkit, maybe you shouldn't..." Quietstar started. When the kit ate a poppy seed, she groaned then called out, "Somebody, please help this kit."

(Your cue!)
Brownspot

Brownspot
December 13th, 2017, 02:13 PM
As brownpaw was walking back to the medical den with the herbs they needed he heard quietstar meow for help so he ran towards it and when he saw the chocking kit he pulled the cat equivalent to a heimlich maneuver to get the seed out once it came out brownpaw almost passed out from the stress

Brownspot
December 13th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Sorry if not quality rp first time still:rainbowllama:

Mystic
December 13th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Sure! You can have Irisgaze? Mystic )

Quietstar looked over at the kit's voice, then followed. "Petalkit, maybe you shouldn't..." Quietstar started. When the kit ate a poppy seed, she groaned then called out, "Somebody, please help this kit."

(Your cue!)
Brownspot

I'd be happy for a apprentice!

Tazzy
December 13th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Petalkit spit the poppy seed out. She looked up and Brownpaw "Thanks Brownpaw," She purred.

She looked at her mother thenat Quietstar "I'm sorry I went in there. I wont ever do it again" She meowed scuffing the ground with her paw.

Echofall
CinnamonCookie
Brownspots

SnarkWizard
December 13th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Hawkpaw peeked out of the apprentice den in response to the ruckus prior. He took a sigh of relief as he saw that everything had been taking care of. Unlike the supposed norm in WinterClan, Hawkpaw still has sight. Very very poor sight, mind you, but it's still there. He's more than kind of thankful for it. The scent of snow always floods his senses, blurring his ability to sniff things out. He relies on sight and sound often.

He decides that the prey pile needs filling. He's not actually sure if it needs filling, but he decides that it does just for an excuse to go hunting.

Hawkpaw stumbles out of his den clumsily, seeking out his mentor Irisgaze.
The cold from the snow prickles uncomfortably at his paw pads. Oh, What would he do to become a kittypet?

"Salutations Irisgaze! May we go hunting today?", he mewled hopping in front of her, bobbing his tail.

Mystic

CinnamonCookie
December 14th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Petalkit spit the poppy seed out. She looked up and Brownpaw "Thanks Brownpaw," She purred.

She looked at her mother thenat Quietstar "I'm sorry I went in there. I wont ever do it again" She meowed scuffing the ground with her paw.

Echofall
CinnamonCookie
Brownspots
Quietstar purred. "It's ok, just bemore careful, Petalkit."

Brownspot
December 14th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Brownpaw decided to go lay down after that stressful moment so he say we're welcome and goes to lay down on some snow

Tazzy
December 14th, 2017, 10:41 PM
"I will Quietstar" She meowed. She ran across the clearing to her mother. "Wolfgaze play with me?" She asked batting at her tail.

Mystic
December 15th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Hawkpaw peeked out of the apprentice den in response to the ruckus prior. He took a sigh of relief as he saw that everything had been taking care of. Unlike the supposed norm in WinterClan, Hawkpaw still has sight. Very very poor sight, mind you, but it's still there. He's more than kind of thankful for it. The scent of snow always floods his senses, blurring his ability to sniff things out. He relies on sight and sound often.

He decides that the prey pile needs filling. He's not actually sure if it needs filling, but he decides that it does just for an excuse to go hunting.

Hawkpaw stumbles out of his den clumsily, seeking out his mentor Irisgaze.
The cold from the snow prickles uncomfortably at his paw pads. Oh, What would he do to become a kittypet?

"Salutations Irisgaze! May we go hunting today?", he mewled hopping in front of her, bobbing his tail.

Mystic

So sorry I didn't reply!))

``Uh, of course.`` She mewed and stood up, ``But make sure the prey doesn't get disturb by the commotion you're causing.`` Irisgaze purred in amusement.

CinnamonCookie
December 18th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Quietstar nodded and approuched Brownpaw. "Thank you, Brownpaw." She said, nodding her head slightly at him. She turned, and stood near the tall stump, watching over the clan.

Brownspot
December 18th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Brownpaw again says a simple your welcome and starts stared off in to space again