PDA

View Full Version : Furry rp(only if you signed up)

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 05:38 PM
ITS TIME
People in it
Alicewolfheart
Hawkstar Jaymoon RosePelt145

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Lioness had walked to her older sister room. No not tigeress.
"Sam?" She asked by the door. The 12 year old looked at the door waiting for her older sister. Hawkstar

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Lioness had walked to her older sister room. No not tigeress.
"Sam?" She asked by the door. The 12 year old looked at the door waiting for her older sister. Hawkstar

Sam had her ear buds on high and opened the door she tilted her head and her nose twitched. Her ears where back
" wha? " she asked as she had her hood on , her tail was down. She wasn't in a great mood lately after the fight she had in her school.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Sam had her ear buds on high and opened the door she tilted her head and her nose twitched. Her ears where back
" wha? " she asked as she had her hood on , her tail was down. She wasn't in a great mood lately after the fight she had in her school.
"I need your help, the bullies are yo to no good. I think there up to something" lioness said.
-----
Abby was walking home with her shcool books. She hadn't heard footprints as she had started to run. The cat furry had gotten herself in a ally. She tried to climb up but a bully grabbed her tail. She screamed in pain.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 07:18 PM
"I need your help, the bullies are yo to no good. I think there up to something" lioness said.
-----
Abby was walking home with her shcool books. She hadn't heard footprints as she had started to run. The cat furry had gotten herself in a ally. She tried to climb up but a bully grabbed her tail. She screamed in pain.

Sam sighed she turned the music on full blast she could take it she ran to the ally way on all fours and smirked she didn't mind ending fights but her getting beat up was another story. And she hated Abby being beat up . She cracked her knuckles and hit the bullys in tune with the beats of the song this is what she listened to ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VF6-J5BCxWM )

jaymoon
October 25th, 2017, 07:22 PM
maple walks down the street hearing a yelp maple runs to the ally where she herd the yelp she pulls an aroww back on her bow and points it at the pulling on the cats tail "hey!" she yelled " stop that!" glaring at the bullys

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Sam sighed she turned the music on full blast she could take it she ran to the ally way on all fours and smirked she didn't mind ending fights but her getting beat up was another story. And she hated Abby being beat up . She cracked her knuckles and hit the bullys in tune with the beats of the song this is what she listened to ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VF6-J5BCxWM )
maple walks down the street hearing a yelp maple runs to the ally where she herd the yelp she pulls an aroww back on her bow and points it at the pulling on the cats tail "hey!" she yelled " stop that!" glaring at the bullys
A bully had gotten shot as he fell dead, the other bullies ran off from the wolf furries. The scared Abby had covered her eyes with her cat ears and tail(since this sam is tougher this Abby is weaker)

jaymoon
October 25th, 2017, 07:27 PM
A bully had gotten shot as he fell dead, the other bullies ran off from the wolf furries. The scared Abby had covered her eyes with her cat ears and tail(since this sam is tougher this Abby is weaker)
maple put her bow back and continued walking down the street without saying anything and murmers "stupied kids"

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 07:30 PM

Sam rolled her shoulders and smirked
" yeah you better run! " she snarled and looked at the cat furry she frowned as she helped Abby up " you ok? " she asked and she noticed maple her ears where down again " sorry I didn't know some one was helping you already " she said and started to walk off . ' your an idiot ' She thought and face palmed .

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 07:33 PM
maple put her bow back and continued walking down the street without saying anything and murmers "stupied kids" darky ran into maple.
"Sorry" the winged fox furry said.
Sam rolled her shoulders and smirked
" yeah you better run! " she snarled and looked at the cat furry she frowned as she helped Abby up " you ok? " she asked and she noticed maple her ears where down again " sorry I didn't know some one was helping you already " she said and started to walk off . ' your an idiot ' She thought and face palmed .
"Thanks sam. Sam can I come back with you" Abby said pausing to get her shcool books. "I can't stand to get beat up again" abby explained.

jaymoon
October 25th, 2017, 07:34 PM
darky ran into maple.

"Thanks sam. Sam can I come back with you" Abby said pausing to get her shcool books. "I can't stand to get beat up again" abby explained.
maple just flashes a glare at the fox and walks for a bit and sits down by a tree

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 07:39 PM
darky ran into maple.

She turned around her eyes lit up a little and her tail wagged
" if you want " Sam said and stretched her arms then putting them back in her pockets . She smiled and nodded her head to her favorite song or one of them any ways " oh my god please help me can you hear my plea?
He says, son, you come like a beggar in the streets
You might make it, boy, but by the skin of your teeth
You might make it, boy, but by the skin of your teeth, sayin'

I rambled with the worst of them
Fell in love with a harlequin
Saw the darkest hearts of men
And I saw myself starin' back again
And I saw myself starin' back again " she sang and kept walking but at a slower pace

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 07:40 PM
She turned around her eyes lit up a little and her tail wagged
" if you want " Sam said and stretched her arms then putting them back in her pockets . She smiled and nodded her head to her favorite song or one of them any ways " oh my god please help me can you hear my plea?
He says, son, you come like a beggar in the streets
You might make it, boy, but by the skin of your teeth
You might make it, boy, but by the skin of your teeth, sayin'

I rambled with the worst of them
Fell in love with a harlequin
Saw the darkest hearts of men
And I saw myself starin' back again
And I saw myself starin' back again " she sang and kept walking but at a slower pace
Abby had started to walk beside sam. She was kinda scared.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 07:41 PM
maple just flashes a glare at the fox and walks for a bit and sits down by a tree
"What's your name?" Darky asked flying to the tree.

jaymoon
October 25th, 2017, 07:44 PM
"What's your name?" Darky asked flying to the tree.
"why do you need to know " maple glared at the fox

( she is in a bad mood because this is the day she and her freind went sepret ways so she will be a bit snappy for a few days then she will be her normal self)

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Abby had started to walk beside sam. She was kinda scared.

Sam looked back at the cat as she raised her eyebrow and could tell that she was scared . The wolf sighed as she took off her head phones and the music blasted through them she turned her attention to Abby her brown eyes had a softness to them but still cold
" something's up " she said and crossed her arms and tilted her head.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 07:47 PM
"why do you need to know " maple glared at the fox

( she is in a bad mood because this is the day she and her freind went sepret ways so she will be a bit snappy for a few days then she will be her normal self)(okay)
"I just wanted to know, is it maple cause your sitting under a maple tree?" Darky asked.
Sam looked back at the cat as she raised her eyebrow and could tell that she was scared . The wolf sighed as she took off her head phones and the music blasted through them she turned her attention to Abby her brown eyes had a softness to them but still cold
" something's up " she said and crossed her arms and tilted her head.
"What is it?" Abby asked shaking. She saw an shadow like moving. Two shadows and one not alive. She gasped. She heard someone groaning for the other.
"Tigeress" a 12 year old groaned as she had been taken out the house by a bully.

jaymoon
October 25th, 2017, 07:51 PM
(okay)
"I just wanted to know, is it maple cause your sitting under a maple tree?" Darky asked.

"What is it?" Abby asked shaking. She saw an shadow like moving. Two shadows and one not alive. She gasped. She heard someone groaning for the other.
"Tigeress" a 12 year old groaned as she had been taken out the house by a bully.
"people these days always thinking they know everything" she muttered " who knows mabe i just really like maple trees and i feel like its more than 'just wanting to know'"

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 07:51 PM
(okay)

Her ears perked up
" LIONESS! " Sam yelled as her wolf claws where out she couldn't let her sister be harmed ,her pupils slightly shrunk as she ran to her sibling . Tigress was out on a trip over seas so she was looking after her sister . Sam found the bully and snarled " hey bub! That don't belong to you " she snarled Alicewolfheart

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Her ears perked up
" LIONESS! " Sam yelled as her wolf claws where out she couldn't let her sister be harmed ,her pupils slightly shrunk as she ran to her sibling . Tigress was out on a trip over seas so she was looking after her sister . Sam found the bully and snarled " hey bub! That don't belong to you " she snarled Alicewolfheart
Lioness was on the ground bleeding as the bully had her necklace from her mother. The bully looked at sam. The necksle began to float away from his hands, there was a black fox. Their hand was glowing greeen like the necklace. Abby ran to lioness as she had picked the girl up

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:27 PM
"people these days always thinking they know everything" she muttered " who knows mabe i just really like maple trees and i feel like its more than 'just wanting to know'"
"Your bow has your name on it" darky said landing with her wings in glide position.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Lioness was on the ground bleeding as the bully had her necklace from her mother. The bully looked at sam. The necksle began to float away from his hands, there was a black fox. Their hand was glowing greeen like the necklace. Abby ran to lioness as she had picked the girl up

Sam tackled the bully down and punched his face repeatedly she was angry
" never!.hurt!my!sister AGAIN! " the wolf yelled and punched him really hard in the head . She took deep breaths and looked at the Fox
" that belong to my sister fox! " Sam snarled

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Sam tackled the bully down and punched his face repeatedly she was angry
" never!.hurt!my!sister AGAIN! " the wolf yelled and punched him really hard in the head . She took deep breaths and looked at the Fox
" that belong to my sister fox! " Sam snarled
The bully fell unconscious.
"Easy with the snarling, I'm not going to steal it. It's made of gold which is a metal. I'm magnetic. Here" the fox said giving the necklace to sam. Abby had rushed lioness back home as she had started to heal the 12 year old and lick her wounds.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 08:39 PM
The bully fell unconscious.
"Easy with the snarling, I'm not going to steal it. It's made of gold which is a metal. I'm magnetic. Here" the fox said giving the necklace to sam. Abby had rushed lioness back home as she had started to heal the 12 year old and lick her wounds.

Sam grabbed the necklace back hastily as she narrowed her eyes she huffed as she put the necklace in her pocket with her hand
" I don't trust people well " she said and took a deep breath to calm her nerves . She scratched her left ear and shook herself she put her head phones back on and listened to the same song over and over and over ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7H9A4996g4U )
" thanks " she mumbled as she walked back home to the only person she cares about right now lioness .

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Sam grabbed the necklace back hastily as she narrowed her eyes she huffed as she put the necklace in her pocket with her hand
" I don't trust people well " she said and took a deep breath to calm her nerves . She scratched her left ear and shook herself she put her head phones back on and listened to the same song over and over and over ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7H9A4996g4U )
" thanks " she mumbled as she walked back home to the only person she cares about right now lioness .
"I'm an lioness friend, I know your sam and her sister is off at the seas." The fox said.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 08:48 PM
"I'm an lioness friend, I know your sam and her sister is off at the seas." The fox said.

Sam turned her head back as she twitched an ear she then had her eyes narrowed again " oh ..... Well to let you know don't even try to trick me or say anything mean about lioness if you do I will hunt you down " she threatened her now cold gaze returning still the same song playing. She knew what she was for , to hurt and destroy maybe protect her sister but nothing more. She can't feel anything other than anger most of the time .

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Sam turned her head back as she twitched an ear she then had her eyes narrowed again " oh ..... Well to let you know don't even try to trick me or say anything mean about lioness if you do I will hunt you down " she threatened her now cold gaze returning still the same song playing. She knew what she was for , to hurt and destroy maybe protect her sister but nothing more. She can't feel anything other than anger most of the time .
"I won't lioness is my best friend" the fox said. She had opened the door as lioness was asleep and her wounds were bleeding.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 08:54 PM
"I won't lioness is my best friend" the fox said. She had opened the door as lioness was asleep and her wounds were bleeding.

The song is Sam theme I finally chose !)

Sam sat by her sister and sighed her ears where back her hand turned to a fist
" I'm sorry " she said and stayed by lioness looking at her and she noticed that she was still harmed. The wolf wrapped her wounds in bandages some towels , as she sat on the bed she kicked the nightstand .
" that's it that's so it! I'm gonna kill any one who dares harm my sister or says anything negative I have had it " Sam growled as her claws sharpened

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:57 PM
The song is Sam theme I finally chose !)

Sam sat by her sister and sighed her ears where back her hand turned to a fist
" I'm sorry " she said and stayed by lioness looking at her and she noticed that she was still harmed. The wolf wrapped her wounds in bandages some towels , as she sat on the bed she kicked the nightstand .
" that's it that's so it! I'm gonna kill any one who dares harm my sister or says anything negative I have had it " Sam growled as her claws sharpened
"Or grace?" Lioness asked.
"She doesn't have to do that for me" the black fox said.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"Or grace?" Lioness asked.
"She doesn't have to do that for me" the black fox said.

" lioness I am so done with people harming you , where are those bullys coming from? Tell me I'll end them " Sam said and hugged her sister her ears back she was ready for blood.

jaymoon
October 25th, 2017, 09:15 PM
"Your bow has your name on it" darky said landing with her wings in glide position.

" Why does it matter my name though" she was starting to raise her voice " do you go around finding the names of everyone you bump into?" she said

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 05:49 AM
" lioness I am so done with people harming you , where are those bullys coming from? Tell me I'll end them " Sam said and hugged her sister her ears back she was ready for blood.

" Why does it matter my name though" she was starting to raise her voice " do you go around finding the names of everyone you bump into?" she said
"No it's just you look lonely" darky said. "And you saved my friend"
------
"I don't really know. They just come from no where attack and sometimes disappear before you get there." Lioness explained,

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 12:13 PM
------
"I don't really know. They just come from no where attack and sometimes disappear before you get there." Lioness explained,
"so what threre is a kid in danger help them and i am not lonly " she said folding her arms

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 03:53 PM
"so what threre is a kid in danger help them and i am not lonly " she said folding her arms
"But that's not the reason I'm here, I want to learn how to use the bow" darky said.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 03:53 PM
------

Sam sighed
" I'm sorry they hurt you and where is abby? " she asked and looked around

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 03:55 PM
"But that's not the reason I'm here, I want to learn how to use the bow" darky said.
"why?" maple asks tilting her head to the fox " its not that great to use while flying "

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Sam sighed
" I'm sorry they hurt you and where is abby? " she asked and looked around
"Abby is in the couch. She's trying her vine magic" lioness said, Abby had printed a drone a star she pulled it off the paper and it was a real drone.

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 03:57 PM
"why?" maple asks tilting her head to the fox " its not that great to use while flying "
"It's useful if you have great eyesight and aim. Which I have. Anyways my sister made me one and I want to learn how to use it. Cause I said I wanted one and I couldn't get the lessons but it was kinda to late" darky explained.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 04:02 PM
"It's useful if you have great eyesight and aim. Which I have. Anyways my sister made me one and I want to learn how to use it. Cause I said I wanted one and I couldn't get the lessons but it was kinda to late" darky explained.
maple goes silent looking at her own bow and was remebering when corrine fixed her bow when she accidentally smacked into a tree and broke her bow maple shakes her head "fine we start tomarow" she said " we can meet here"

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 04:04 PM
i think i might make a form for corrine ))

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 04:06 PM
"Abby is in the couch. She's trying her vine magic" lioness said, Abby had printed a drone a star she pulled it off the paper and it was a real drone.

The wolf smiled at her little sister she stretched her arms and walked over to Abby she tilted her head as she sat beside her
" neat trick " she commented . Sams tail started wagging and she placed her hand on her tail ' don't even ' She thought

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 04:06 PM
maple goes silent looking at her own bow and was remebering when corrine fixed her bow when she accidentally smacked into a tree and broke her bow maple shakes her head "fine we start tomarow" she said " we can meet here"
i think i might make a form for corrine ))
(Okay)
"Okay hang on Abby is calling me with her vine magic" darky said as she had out her bookbag down and looked for her phone.

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 04:07 PM
The wolf smiled at her little sister she stretched her arms and walked over to Abby she tilted her head as she sat beside her
" neat trick " she commented . Sams tail started wagging and she placed her hand on her tail ' don't even ' She thought
"I learned from the best" Abby said making the drone fly around and get lioness a ice pack.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 04:13 PM
"I learned from the best" Abby said making the drone fly around and get lioness a ice pack.

Sam had a fake smile but made it look real , normally she would just leave them alone in the streets after she helped . She stood up and looked through her bookshelf " no I've read this already " she muttered to herself

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Sam had a fake smile but made it look real , normally she would just leave them alone in the streets after she helped . She stood up and looked through her bookshelf " no I've read this already " she muttered to herself
"Thanks Abby" lioness said. Sky hit Thebes wall. She had her wings tied with a note in them.
"Owww, Weiss I need some help" the hippogriff furry said.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 04:25 PM
"Thanks Abby" lioness said. Sky hit Thebes wall. She had her wings tied with a note in them.
"Owww, Weiss I need some help" the hippogriff furry said.

Weiss sighed as she looked up from her book and untied sky's wings , the white fox smiled " better? " she asked

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 04:27 PM
(Okay)
"Okay hang on Abby is calling me with her vine magic" darky said as she had out her bookbag down and looked for her phone.
ok" maple said blankly staring at her bow

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Weiss sighed as she looked up from her book and untied sky's wings , the white fox smiled " better? " she asked
"What's that?" Lioness asked as Abby started to read mumbling some words.
"Dear Abby..., we have Ella..., if you don't believe us.... here is her lucky dagger.... come and get her or she dies" Abby mumbled. She let out a hiss as she had her younger sister dagger.

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 04:30 PM
ok" maple said blankly staring at her bow
Darky picked up her ohine as she heard Abby hissing.
" stupid bullies. There going to die for taking my sister. I had up to here those assholes can die!" She hissed as darky hanged up.
"That was unexpected" darky said.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Name: corrine
Looks: the one on the right
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4a/d0/2e/4ad02ea0bc87e3f638ccc9109884eac5.jpg
Type of furry: wolf
Weapon(if wanted to): these daggers
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/53d29022e4b052a8d0309722/55980bd3e4b03ef08219f335/55980e86e4b0386248d3b6e4/1436028551356/Tauriel+Daggers+-+2.jpg
and this bow
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d7/1e/ee/d71eee64c550d1f052572142d121d0c4.png
Sexuality/ crush: bio open
Perso(tbrp is accepted): tbrp
Other: Alicewolfheart

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 04:44 PM
"What's that?" Lioness asked as Abby started to read mumbling some words.
"Dear Abby..., we have Ella..., if you don't believe us.... here is her lucky dagger.... come and get her or she dies" Abby mumbled. She let out a hiss as she had her younger sister dagger.

" you have a sister as well? " Sam asked as she was behind the cat and she had her ears down " I'm sorry " she said and she meant it

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 04:54 PM
" you have a sister as well? " Sam asked as she was behind the cat and she had her ears down " I'm sorry " she said and she meant it
"I have two but red is with tigeress" Abby said. Abby smelled Ella since as she had gotten used to the scent even miles away. Abby ran out the house and to her sister.
----
Ella sat alone tied up and hidden somewhere unknown, she was bleeding as she was somewhere in the dark.

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Name: corrine
Looks: the one on the right
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4a/d0/2e/4ad02ea0bc87e3f638ccc9109884eac5.jpg
Type of furry: wolf
Weapon(if wanted to): these daggers
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/53d29022e4b052a8d0309722/55980bd3e4b03ef08219f335/55980e86e4b0386248d3b6e4/1436028551356/Tauriel+Daggers+-+2.jpg
and this bow
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d7/1e/ee/d71eee64c550d1f052572142d121d0c4.png
Sexuality/ crush: bio open
Perso(tbrp is accepted): tbrp
Other: Alicewolfheart
Accepted could see be introduced when Abby is saving ella

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 05:01 PM
"I have two but red is with tigeress" Abby said. Abby smelled Ella since as she had gotten used to the scent even miles away. Abby ran out the house and to her sister.
----
Ella sat alone tied up and hidden somewhere unknown, she was bleeding as she was somewhere in the dark.

Sam followed Abby as she ran on all fours her ears back and she snarled a few times. Her speed was faster than the cats.

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Sam followed Abby as she ran on all fours her ears back and she snarled a few times. Her speed was faster than the cats.
Abby fur had turned into the cheetahs as she had speeded to her sister leaving her paw prints and a blur with scent. Abby turned back as she came to a old warehouse.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Abby fur had turned into the cheetahs as she had speeded to her sister leaving her paw prints and a blur with scent. Abby turned back as she came to a old warehouse.

Sam caught up as she caught her breath breathing heavily
" your fast " she whispered and she smelled blood her nose twitching as she sniffed the ground her ears perked and she whent to the scent she found Ella and her ears flattened

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Sam caught up as she caught her breath breathing heavily
" your fast " she whispered and she smelled blood her nose twitching as she sniffed the ground her ears perked and she whent to the scent she found Ella and her ears flattened
Ella started to shake when she heard footsteps. The 15 year old shook as she was weakened.
"Please don't hurt me" Ella said.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Ella started to shake when she heard footsteps. The 15 year old shook as she was weakened.

Sam whent up to Ella and put a hand on her sshoukder
" I won't I'm with Abby on here to help " she said

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Sam whent up to Ella and put a hand on her sshoukder
" I won't I'm with Abby on here to help " she said
Ella couldn't see as something started to beep on her. The doors had started to shut as Abby had came in. Ella tried to get out of her rope.
( Jaymoon great time to come in)

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Ella couldn't see as something started to beep on her. The doors had started to shut as Abby had came in. Ella tried to get out of her rope.
( Jaymoon great time to come in)

Sam sharpened her claws and cut the rope she growled as she heard the doors close
" great " she said and grabbed Ella carefully
" abby! " Sam yelled

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 05:34 PM
corrine hears someone in the old wherehouse and flys to the entrence with her daggers ready trying to forget about thins mornig

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Sam sharpened her claws and cut the rope she growled as she heard the doors close
" great " she said and grabbed Ella carefully
" abby! " Sam yelled

corrine hears someone in the old wherehouse and flys to the entrence with her daggers ready trying to forget about thins mornig
"Thanks" Ella said.
"I'm here" Abby said.
----
The bullies looked at a camera as one had saw Corrine and grabbed her sword. Clearly the boys didn't see this but they put her as a "forced protecter" by shock. Literally shock. Like a shock callor.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 05:41 PM
"Thanks" Ella said.
"I'm here" Abby said.
----
The bullies looked at a camera as one had saw Corrine and grabbed her sword. Clearly the boys didn't see this but they put her as a "forced protecter" by shock. Literally shock. Like a shock callor.
corrine looked up and glared at the camera she jumped up and cut the cord she ran though the wherehouse looking for someone that needed shot she pulled out her bow

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 05:48 PM
corrine looked up and glared at the camera she jumped up and cut the cord she ran though the wherehouse looking for someone that needed shot she pulled out her bow
The controlled girl ran at the winged wolf furry. Her sword was sharp like sam claws. The cheetah furry speed had caught up.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 05:54 PM
The controlled girl ran at the winged wolf furry. Her sword was sharp like sam claws. The cheetah furry speed had caught up.
corrine say the girl and flew up and droped down with her daggers

-------------------------------------------------
maple can tell corrine is in troble she whent to the old where house where she felt the wolf in troble she busts in and pulls an arrow back and points it at the cheetah

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"Thanks" Ella said.
"I'm here" Abby said.
----

Sam held onto Ella bridal style since she figured Ella wouldn't be able to move much
" where the heck did these guys come from? And here is your sister " Sam said as she walked up to Abby ( can Sam be a victim to?)

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 05:59 PM
corrine say the girl and flew up and droped down with her daggers

-------------------------------------------------
maple can tell corrine is in troble she whent to the old where house where she felt the wolf in troble she busts in and pulls an arrow back and points it at the cheetah
Sam held onto Ella bridal style since she figured Ella wouldn't be able to move much
" where the heck did these guys come from? And here is your sister " Sam said as she walked up to Abby ( can Sam be a victim to?)
(Yes)
"I don't know" Abby said.
----
The cheetah had dodged but she left an arrow hit sliver on her neck. The callor fell off letting a shock go off as she had fell. She started to twitch and dropped her sword.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 06:08 PM
(Yes)
----
The cheetah had dodged but she left an arrow hit sliver on her neck. The callor fell off letting a shock go off as she had fell. She started to twitch and dropped her sword.

The wolf sighed she handed Ella to Abby and growled
" I'm gonna handle these brutes " she snarled and ran off .

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 06:11 PM
(Yes)
----
maple picks up the sword looks at corrine nods and walks away with a small tear rolling down her face
-----------------------------------
corrine nods back and sits the cheetah up agenst the wall with the collor next to her and walked some more feeling the need to shoot someone

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 06:12 PM
The wolf sighed she handed Ella to Abby and growled
" I'm gonna handle these brutes " she snarled and ran off .
"Sam don't go though the door, or you will get shocked. There is 3 people outside" Ella said.

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 06:12 PM
maple picks up the sword looks at corrine nods and walks away with a small tear rolling down her face
-----------------------------------
corrine nods back and sits the cheetah up agenst the wall with the collor next to her and walked some more feeling the need to shoot someone
The cheetah wakes up.
"Ella! Wait where am I?" The girl asked.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 06:16 PM
The cheetah wakes up.
"Ella! Wait where am I?" The girl asked.
corrine looks behind her and sits down next to the cheetah and showes her the coller "some one was controling you with this" she said

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 06:16 PM
"Sam don't go though the door, or you will get shocked. There is 3 people outside" Ella said.

She halted and looked back
" fine " she growled and started to walk back her ears where pinned against her head . She didn't get to fight any one ( can you be the bullys????) She then looked up and saw a vent she sharpened her claws and climbed the wall she then broke the vent entrance and crawled inside it she sneezed to.

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 06:19 PM
corrine looks behind her and sits down next to the cheetah and showes her the coller "some one was controling you with this" she said
She halted and looked back
" fine " she growled and started to walk back her ears where pinned against her head . She didn't get to fight any one ( can you be the bullys????) She then looked up and saw a vent she sharpened her claws and climbed the wall she then broke the vent entrance and crawled inside it she sneezed to.
(I am hawkstar)
A bully noticed sam as they had turned the air on. It made a powerful wind blowing sam back.
----
"Those damn bullies" the cheetah hisses. She hate doing them for attacking her friend and now controlling her.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 06:23 PM
(I am hawkstar)
A bully noticed sam as they had turned the air on. It made a powerful wind blowing sam back.
----
"Those damn bullies" the cheetah hisses. She hate doing them for attacking her friend and now controlling her.

Sam closed her eyes and fell backwards a few inches but held onto the sides as her claws scratched the sides of the vent . She tried to make her way back up the vent but as sharp as her claws where they started to give way and she slided back. " I hate people! " she snarled

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 06:25 PM
(I am hawkstar)
----
im corrine by the way" she said " me and my freind help take the collor off "

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Sam closed her eyes and fell backwards a few inches but held onto the sides as her claws scratched the sides of the vent . She tried to make her way back up the vent but as sharp as her claws where they started to give way and she slided back. " I hate people! " she snarled

im corrine by the way" she said " me and my freind help take the collor off "
"I'm Libby" the cheetah said grabbing her sword.
-----
"I those people. Red and tigeress usually deal with them" Abby said.
"Yea" Ella said.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 06:36 PM
-----
"Yea" Ella said.
"nice to meet you" corrine said standing up

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 06:36 PM
"nice to meet you" corrine said standing up
"May we hurry up my friend is in danger" libby said.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"May we hurry up my friend is in danger" libby said.
yea" corrine streches her wings and takes off into further the wherehouse
( sorry for grammer a little sick so grammer and spelling is not my best)

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 06:42 PM
yea" corrine streches her wings and takes off into further the wherehouse
( sorry for grammer a little sick so grammer and spelling is not my best)
(It's fine)
Ella heards someone taking off. Libby runs inside and gets the bullies attention.
"Hey dumbasses!" Libby yelled. "Oh hell" libby said running off as the bullies had chased her.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 07:06 PM
-----
"Yea" Ella said.

Sam finally fell backwards and crashed into a wall her back hurting at the impact and a yelp escaped her mouth . She fell down and stayed on her stomach " ow... " she whined

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Sam finally fell backwards and crashed into a wall her back hurting at the impact and a yelp escaped her mouth . She fell down and stayed on her stomach " ow... " she whined
Sky was flying with her girlfriend.
"Weiss do you seem them? Or libby?" Sky asked.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Sky was flying with her girlfriend.
"Weiss do you seem them? Or libby?" Sky asked.

Weiss shrugged she couldn't see anything really her Fox ears twitched as she looked down ( she's just a fox ) " I think that's them " Weiss said and pointed at the building

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Weiss shrugged she couldn't see anything really her Fox ears twitched as she looked down ( she's just a fox ) " I think that's them " Weiss said and pointed at the building
(In this one foxes have great eyesight)
Sky dived down toward her friend.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 08:01 PM
(In this one foxes have great eyesight)
Sky dived down toward her friend.

...?.)
Weiss ran on her paws and her ears where back .
" Why cant These PEople Leave Us Alone?" She Asked

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 08:04 PM
...?.)
Weiss ran on her paws and her ears where back .
" Why cant These PEople Leave Us Alone?" She Asked a lion bully had tacked libby down. The bully roared.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 08:12 PM
a lion bully had tacked libby down. The bully roared.

Weiss snarled and tackled the bully himself off of Libby her ice blue eyes glowed as she growled
" you made a big mistake " she said and punctuated the word big with a glowing blue aura that surrounded her body . The White Fox Growled

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Weiss snarled and tackled the bully himself off of Libby her ice blue eyes glowed as she growled
" you made a big mistake " she said and punctuated the word big with a glowing blue aura that surrounded her body . The White Fox Growled
The bully growled at Weiss tackling the fox over. Mara had her gun as she had shot some bullies.( Jaymoon )

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 08:19 PM
The bully growled at Weiss tackling the fox over. Mara had her gun as she had shot some bullies.( Jaymoon )
oh sorry))
corrine drew her dagger and went for the bully that tackled the fox and did a small poke just so that it hurts and hits blood

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 08:21 PM
oh sorry))
corrine drew her dagger and went for the bully that tackled the fox and did a small poke just so that it hurts and hits blood
The lion roared as he had tried to claw Corrine but libby had blocked his claws with her sword.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 08:31 PM
The lion roared as he had tried to claw Corrine but libby had blocked his claws with her sword.
corrine give a nod of thanks to libby and puts a dagger to the lions neck " leave these people alone" she growled

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 08:33 PM
corrine give a nod of thanks to libby and puts a dagger to the lions neck " leave these people alone" she growled
"Kill me! Do it" the lion growled in a Low voice. "And you will start a war" he roared. The rest of the bullies were dead all but him

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 08:34 PM
"Kill me! Do it" the lion growled in a Low voice. "And you will start a war" he roared. The rest of the bullies were dead all but him
" i can deal with that" she said slicing his neck

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 08:38 PM
" i can deal with that" she said slicing his neck
The lion was dead. The battle was over. Mara flew to her friends.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 08:45 PM
The lion was dead. The battle was over. Mara flew to her friends.
corrine walks twards the entrense to look for maple

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 08:46 PM
corrine walks twards the entrense to look for maple
Libby helped Corrine.
"She over here"libby said speeding to maple.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Libby helped Corrine.
"She over here"libby said speeding to maple.
maple looks behind her and sighs

------------
"thanks you can go talk with your freinds now " corrine said walking up to maple and sitting by the tree carving something into her bow with one of her daggers

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 08:53 PM
maple looks behind her and sighs

------------
"thanks you can go talk with your freinds now " corrine said walking up to maple and sitting by the tree carving something into her bow with one of her daggers
"I want to hang with you and maple, you guys seem really cool" libby said.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 09:02 PM
"I want to hang with you and maple, you guys seem really cool" libby said.
ok " corrine said nudging maple
-------
"what oh " maple said "sure "
( they are both carving something into there bow

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 09:04 PM
ok " corrine said nudging maple
"what oh " maple said "sure "
( they are both carving something into there bow
"Sweet!" Libby said. She had taken out an arrow she had been working on, she smiled as she was making more.

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 09:10 PM
"Sweet!" Libby said. She had taken out an arrow she had been working on, she smiled as she was making more.
corrine looks over at libby "i can show you a faster way to make arrows" she said
--------
a tear runs down maples face

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 09:12 PM
corrine looks over at libby "i can show you a faster way to make arrows" she said
--------
a tear runs down maples face
"Okay" libby said. She was new to archercy(why is maple crying? Mood swing?)

jaymoon
October 26th, 2017, 09:23 PM
"Okay" libby said. She was new to archercy(why is maple crying? Mood swing?)
( remember today her and corrine sorta forced to go seperate ways and she misses old corrine)
corrine stands up and grabs a branch from the tree and sits back down she grabs another arrow makes a deep grove in the branch and yankes she does the same to the other side and there is a perfect point she grabs some leaves and ties them for a good hold on the arrow
---------
maple looks at corrine and quickly looks away remebering when corrine taghut her that trick

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 05:45 AM
( remember today her and corrine sorta forced to go seperate ways and she misses old corrine)
corrine stands up and grabs a branch from the tree and sits back down she grabs another arrow makes a deep grove in the branch and yankes she does the same to the other side and there is a perfect point she grabs some leaves and ties them for a good hold on the arrow
---------
maple looks at corrine and quickly looks away remebering when corrine taghut her that trick
"I crave cause I'm faster that way. I'm a beginner in archery but I am a maker I crave wood for people and make weapons" libby explained.
-----
Mara when to maple. She was confused but thought maple needed help.

jaymoon
October 27th, 2017, 03:20 PM
"I crave cause I'm faster that way. I'm a beginner in archery but I am a maker I crave wood for people and make weapons" libby explained.
-----
Mara when to maple. She was confused but thought maple needed help.
corrine nods "makes sence"
--------------------
maple did not notice mara come over to her because she was lost in a memory

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 03:23 PM
corrine nods "makes sence"
--------------------
maple did not notice mara come over to her because she was lost in a memory
Mara sat beside maple. She was quiet.
-----
"Tip if you need to get somewhere in a hurry. I can give you a ride but I will need coffee or a engery drink probably both" libby said.

jaymoon
October 27th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Mara sat beside maple. She was quiet.
-----
"Tip if you need to get somewhere in a hurry. I can give you a ride but I will need coffee or a engery drink probably both" libby said.
ok" corrine said
-------------
maple looked over at mara but went back to carving

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 03:44 PM
ok" corrine said
-------------
maple looked over at mara but went back to carving
"Want to play video games? Or watch people play fnaf?" Libby asked.
-----
Mara stood quiet.

jaymoon
October 27th, 2017, 03:50 PM
"Want to play video games? Or watch people play fnaf?" Libby asked.
-----
Mara stood quiet.
(exotic butters)
"why not " corrine said she looked over at maple " im gona go with libby for a bit is that ok maple"
------------
maple looks up " yea go ahead"

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 03:52 PM
(exotic butters)
"why not " corrine said she looked over at maple " im gona go with libby for a bit is that ok maple"
------------
maple looks up " yea go ahead"
Libby smiled as she had a video she wanted to show. Especially with her famous punch line of actual butter.

jaymoon
October 27th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Libby smiled as she had a video she wanted to show. Especially with her famous punch line of actual butter.
corrine gets up and streaches her wings "lets go"

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 04:04 PM
corrine gets up and streaches her wings "lets go"
Libby runs to the house as she unlocks the door.

jaymoon
October 27th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Libby runs to the house as she unlocks the door.
corrine is there a few seconds after and drops down on to the lawn and walks to the door

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 04:16 PM
corrine is there a few seconds after and drops down on to the lawn and walks to the door
"Come on, markpiler a waits is!" Libby said.

Darky
October 28th, 2017, 07:33 PM
. Jaymoon

CreatureOfHabit
October 29th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Mir causally walked down the hallway, as she turned her gaze to the almost empty school. She usually stayed back. Mostly for tutoring, and on Wednesdays. That was when she would get to watch Jace practice with he other students in the karate club..Snapping out of her thoughts she walked into the entrance of the gym, and sat in her usual spot, trying not to disturb the teacher and his class. It was ironic, she thought, that the same nervous man who was her science teacher was also in karate.

Darky
October 29th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Mir causally walked down the hallway, as she turned her gaze to the almost empty school. She usually stayed back. Mostly for tutoring, and on Wednesdays. That was when she would get to watch Jace practice with he other students in the karate club..Snapping out of her thoughts she walked into the entrance of the gym, and sat in her usual spot, trying not to disturb the teacher and his class. It was ironic, she thought, that the same nervous man who was her science teacher was also in karate.
Alice was skateboarding when she saw mir alone. She stopped.

CreatureOfHabit
October 29th, 2017, 12:07 PM
As Mir sat down her purple eyes glanced over at Alice. "That"s odd..", Mir thought. She had seen plenty of kids, including Alice, but had never seen her after hours. She shrugged it off as she watched Jace. He looked like he was having so much fun with the other kids. She had always thought of joining, but could never work up the courage..

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 03:18 PM
"Come on, markpiler a waits is!" Libby said.
corrine walks in fallowing libby

Darky
November 2nd, 2017, 03:21 PM
As Mir sat down her purple eyes glanced over at Alice. "That"s odd..", Mir thought. She had seen plenty of kids, including Alice, but had never seen her after hours. She shrugged it off as she watched Jace. He looked like he was having so much fun with the other kids. She had always thought of joining, but could never work up the courage..

corrine walks in fallowing libby
Alice when to the girl.
"What's wrong?" She asked
----
"Some buttter!!" Libby asked.

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 03:23 PM
Alice when to the girl.
"What's wrong?" She asked
----
"Some buttter!!" Libby asked.
corrine tilts her head " what?"

Darky
November 2nd, 2017, 03:38 PM
corrine tilts her head " what?"
"Exotic butters! Want some?" Libby asked.

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
"Exotic butters! Want some?" Libby asked.
corrine just tilts her head obesly not understanding

Darky
November 2nd, 2017, 04:13 PM
corrine just tilts her head obesly not understanding
"You don't get the Fnaf joke do you? EXOTIC BUTTERS. With cheese"

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 04:17 PM
"You don't get the Fnaf joke do you? EXOTIC BUTTERS. With cheese"
( poor corrine not knowing anything about fnaf )
corrine just stares very confused

Darky
November 2nd, 2017, 04:27 PM
( poor corrine not knowing anything about fnaf )
corrine just stares very confused
Libby explained fnaf.

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Libby explained fnaf.
( how do you explain fnaf XD )

corrine sits down " ok "

Darky
November 2nd, 2017, 04:56 PM
( how do you explain fnaf XD )

corrine sits down " ok "

(Game theory)
Libby out it on markpiler and ate a butter

jaymoon
November 2nd, 2017, 04:58 PM
(Game theory)
Libby out it on markpiler and ate a butter
( still the timeline is still not found out all the way yet and every one knows scott is waiting for us to find out the rest of the games before coming out with fnaf 6 or whatever he is going to call it )

corrine waches the vidio with libby

jaymoon
November 7th, 2017, 06:09 PM
boop Alicewolfheart

CreatureOfHabit
November 8th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Jace sat in the boy's locker room as he changed into a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Even though it wasn't exactly fancy, it suit him for the time being, as it was something quick.
He winced, forcing a snarl back into his throat as he flexed his hand. He quick pulled out his small first aid, wrapping the bandage around his hand. Good as new.

Quick question... I had an idea for the plot. So what if there was a town gang/mafia? I was wondering if the mean kids at school would have connections to that. Plot Idea summary: Jace's dad could be the leader, but that wouldn't exactly be good for him.. He would get pushed around by the other boys, and his dad, becasue of the pressure his connections would have on him. Despite this, he tries to be a good kid.

jaymoon
November 25th, 2017, 04:17 PM
boop Alicewolfheart