PDA

View Full Version : Speed Dating With Misty <3

judas
October 25th, 2017, 05:07 PM
So recently my kitty [Mistytuft (http://moonieskittys.weebly.com/mistytuft.html)] has had a mind blowing idea. She's going to start speed dating *yay* So what better to do than to interview her!
Say what? WHY AM I HERE
Okay, be quiet and deal with it
Pfff
What are you looking for in a cat? Any limits you want to set?
They have to be straight, and be okay with my..
other requirements {Can be seen on profile}
Look limits?
I prefer a masculine tom, but honestly personality is the only thing I care about
Personality?
Someone who tolerates my family, and accepts me having an apprentice who is male. Oh, he has to like kits also!
Okay, here that toms?
--
Okay, so Misty will hopefully meet quiet a few toms, and some of them will be here friends after. She'll most likely end up with her Apprentice, so don't plan on 100% being her mate. They'll most likely be good or even best friends.
And if you have a plot on them hating her after finding out who her family is,
that's fine!
Okay I have a few things myself
-I'm okay with Homophobic/Sexist kittes! It'll match Misty well
-Misty isn't a representation of my views in anyway shape or form!!!
-Be aware she will make mean and harsh comments on genders and sexuaities, so be prepared if she starts ranting on how Daypaw isn't a real cat. {Apparently to her, they are a mouse... Why mis- BECAUSE I SAID SO! See...}
-She is open to toms of all types, but let's keep the age range to 30-48 here
And that is it!
form;
name;
age;
looks;
perso;
roleplay example;
other;

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 07:11 PM
form;
name; GingerFrost
age; 35 moons
looks; https://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/08084-sleepy-ginger-cat
perso; Intelligent, loyal, sexist(Male>Female,) clever, old-fashioned
roleplay example; Essie blinked slowly as she listened to him speak, she felt like she could listen to him talk forever, "Change my mind? I wouldn't dream of it." She said softly, purring continuously. She hesitated slightly, as if unsure of something, she then stretched her neck forward, giving him a soft lick on the cheek. She then stood, stretching once more and feeling her muscles ripple underneath her silky pelt, "I'll see you at sunset Romeo." She meowed, her voice deeper now, a sign she was beginning to experience something she had never before, perhaps this was what the tom meant when he spoke of new paths, perhaps he meant love.

other; He really wants to have kits, particularly since he thinks that's one of the only things he thinks she's are good at.

judas
October 26th, 2017, 06:38 AM
smol bump

Role
October 26th, 2017, 06:48 AM
GONNA PUT MY KITTY HERE SOON JUST PUTTING THE FORM HERE TO EDIT

Name: Thrushwing
Looks:
Perso: Thrushwing is a quiet, anxious tom who keeps his personal thoughts to himself. He is bisexual and supports others in the LGBT+ community, but despite this, he falls for Misty. He believes everyone deserves a chance in one way or another. Thrushwing wouldn't mind the first few times Misty bashes on the cats who aren't straight in ShadowClan, for he would be too infatuated. The next few times after that, he would get annoyed. He would come out to Misty, and break off their relationship. Although Thrushwing is quiet and anxious, he can be a bit passionate about his beliefs.
Roleplay Example: Hollykit felt excitement surge through his trembling body as his name was called to the Highbranch. Oh how he and his siblings had been waiting for his day! At night, they would whisper to each other about how they wanted to be an amazing warrior one day, and now they took the first step to their dream. Poor Hollykit was always looked down on for his anxiety, but he would show them. He would be a better fighter than all of them combined, he just knew it. Hollykit, now pumped up, listened eagerly for his new name and mentor. Almost squealing with excitement, Hollykit, now Hollypaw glanced around the clearing, and spotted the speckled cat looking surprised. He gave her a quick, nervous smile, even if she didn't see it. Hollypaw waited impatiently for all of the ceremonie to finish before bounding with his siblings to meet their new mentors. Hollypaw slowed, examining his mentor up close. She was black all over, but all over with that black were little white spots. How unusual.. but pretty! Hollypaw gave her a brave smile, and greeted her. He was too excited to stay nervous for long. "Hello!" Hollypaw watched her nervously recall memories. He furrowed his brow, but shook off the concerned expression. No worrying. Warriors don't worry. At least he thought. "That sounds good, let's go," he agreed with a light-hearted smile.
Willowkit exchanged a shocked, but happy expression with her twin. Berrykit looked very happy to be made an apprentice, and so should she. But she didn't. Sure she was happy, but this kitten didn't want to hurt others. Willowkit was a bit.. soft. Her brother and sister both encouraged her to open up on roughhousing with them, but she always declined. Why? They both ended up hurting each other at one point. Too rough, but the thought always nagged her: does roughhousing like that make you stronger? Disheveled, Willowkit watched the ceremony numbly. She didn't even notice Berrykit's tail twining with hers. As she was assigned her mentor, Willowpaw turned to spot her. Oh goodness.. She was assigned to Nightshade. Nightshade looked a bit.. sinister. Swallowing thickly, Willowpaw waited for the ceremony to end before bounding with her siblings down the Highbranch. She was the first to slow down. As the apprentice reached her new mentor, she finally worked up the courage to greet her. "H-hello. My name is Willowpaw, what's yours?"
Berrykit walked side by side with his twin to the ceremony. Finally! He had been waiting for moons, literally! Berrykit's tail tip tingled with excitement as he waited and listened. Berrykit felt a nudge at his side. Owlkit was motioning to Willowkit. Glancing at Willowkit, he noticed her mind was elsewhere. How could she be distracted at a time like this? Pitiful. Berrykit, moved by pity, twined his tail with hers. It made him feel stronger, but she didn't even react. Wrinkling his nose at her, Berrykit turned back to the ceremony. As his name was changed and his mentor was assigned, Berrypaw didn't even look for his mentor. He wanted it to be a surprise, even if he hated surprises. This was his special day. Well, his and his siblings. And the other cats he didn't know.. So maybe it wasn't just his day, but he sure felt like it was! Berrypaw grinned smugly as the ceremony ended. The tail twined with his finally twitched and moved, and the four apprentices brushed each other's pelts as they raced off of the Highbranch. Exhilerated, Berrypaw scanned the clearing for his mentor, eyes shining.
Owlkit must've been the most excited of them all, for she bounded to the Highbranch, claws extended, and eyes bright. As she reached the Highbranch, she climbed up until she reached her destination. She was the first one there of all of her siblings. Next was Hollykit, and last were Berrykit and Willowkit. Hollykit looked nervous, but excited. Good for him, she purred inwardly. He has been so nervous about this. In her brother's shining eyes was determination unlike anything she's seen before. Smiling, she turned to her other siblings. The twins' expression were both very different. Berrykit was proud and excited, while Willowkit was nervous and unsure. Frowning, Owlkit nudged Berrykit, and motioned with her head to Willowkit. Berrykit turned to Willowkit, and sighed. Owlkit smiled as he twined her tail with his. Comfort is good, Owlkit concluded. Owlkit listened with intent as her name was changed from Owlkit to Owlpaw. She was an apprentice! And with all apprentices were their mentors. As her mentor was announced, Owlpaw looked behind her for Deerstep. Owlpaw bounded from the Highbranch as the ceremonies finished and searched for her mentor. There. Before Owlkit raced off to meet her mentor, she met the gaze of her mother. Whitestep's eyes were shining with pride, happiness, and sadness all at the same time. Owlpaw gave her a bright smile, and Whitestep nodded, and returned the smile. Then, Owlpaw raced away to find her mentor.
Other: None.

judas
October 26th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Bloop

judas
October 28th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Bumples!