PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Roleplay[Open]

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 01:00 PM
You wake up, your head throbbing as you recall the events from the prior night. A canon booms, gunshots go off, you hear a small child's cry get suddenly cut off. As you run outside you turn, seeing something flying at your head and you blackout.
Except now you realize you're on a ship.
A Pirate Ship.

Basically just a pirate roleplay.

Ranks
Captain(TAKEN): Jesse Michaels
First Mate(TAKEN): Grace Halloway
Second Mate: Rayne Falliy
Quartermaster:
Surgeon: Inma Ojeda
Gunmen(0/4):
Buccaneers(4/8): Liam Jones, Alexander, Lacy Swan, Alice Reyes
Cabin Boys/Girls(1/2): Jamie Torunale, Neal Johnson

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Orientation:
Other/Questions:

My Forms
Name: Grace Halloway // Jamie Torunale // Liam Jones
Personality: Sarcastic, intelligent, clever, arrogant, harsh. // Kind, wise, helpful, smart. // Flirtatious, happy, playful.
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/295900638008445194/ // https://www.pinterest.com/pin/466122630175594268/ // https://www.pinterest.com/pin/151011393730323446/
Orientation: All Heterosexual
Other/Questions: Has a Osprey(Sea Hawk) http://www.simply-san-juan.com/sea-hawk-san-juan-islands-washington.html Named Jill // None // Totally not based on Killian from once upon a time :D

Scarwings

rubinaito
October 25th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Please reserve me the surgeon and a buccaneer.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Please reserve me the surgeon and a buccaneer.
Alrightie!

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Name: Jesse Michaels
Personality: TBRP’D
Appearance: Short black hair with green eyes and normal Captain clothing
Orientation: Straight
Other/Questions: Nope

rubinaito
October 25th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Name
Inma Ojeda

Inma - God is with us. Originates from Spain
Ojeda - Originally a name for a dweller on the banks of the Ojeda river.
Born the 22 of November
Western Zodiac is Sagittarius
Rank
Surgeon
Personality
- Positive -
Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor
- Negative -
Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

Inma considers herself a very experienced surgeon, thinking she can fix any problem; she despises having to wait for things she needs and will do whatever she can to gain what she needs. In the heat of the moment, Inma won't think through her words and will say what she will. Inma joined the crew of the [insert Pirate Ship Name here] because she couldn't deal with the mainland's sexism- in fact, she couldn't get a job as a surgeon because she was female, and she would need to commit identity theft in order to get the job. Inma also loves the open water and the feel of adventure, another reason for joining the ship.
Appearance
[Reference (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/47/ba/df/47badfd626e6b4ab573056710420f902--female-pirates-girl-pirates.jpg)]
Orientation
Heterosexual
Other/Questions
Nothing

Name
Alexander

Alexander - Defender of men [greek name]
No last name; Orphan
Rank
Buccaneer
Personality
TBRPd
Appearance
Young boy with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes
Orientation
Heterosexual
Other/Questions
Yes, he's a little young- however, back in the 1700's it wasn't rare for a twelve year old to be a bucaneer instead of a cabin boy, since out at sea there was a likelyhood of feath from sickness.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Name
Inma Ojeda

Inma - God is with us. Originates from Spain
Ojeda - Originally a name for a dweller on the banks of the Ojeda river.
Born the 22 of November
Western Zodiac is Sagittarius
Rank
Surgeon
Personality
- Positive -
Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor
- Negative -
Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

Inma considers herself a very experienced surgeon, thinking she can fix any problem; she despises having to wait for things she needs and will do whatever she can to gain what she needs. In the heat of the moment, Inma won't think through her words and will say what she will. Inma joined the crew of the [insert Pirate Ship Name here] because she couldn't deal with the mainland's sexism- in fact, she couldn't get a job as a surgeon because she was female, and she would need to commit identity theft in order to get the job. Inma also loves the open water and the feel of adventure, another reason for joining the ship.
Appearance
[Reference (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/47/ba/df/47badfd626e6b4ab573056710420f902--female-pirates-girl-pirates.jpg)]
Orientation
Heterosexual
Other/Questions
Nothing

Name
Alexander

Alexander - Defender of men [greek name]
No last name; Orphan
Rank
Buccaneer
Personality
TBRPd
Appearance
Young boy with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes
Orientation
Heterosexual
Other/Questions
Yes, he's a little young- however, back in the 1700's it wasn't rare for a twelve year old to be a bucaneer instead of a cabin boy, since out at sea there was a likelyhood of feath from sickness.
Name: Jesse Michaels
Appearance: Short black hair with green eyes and normal Captain clothing
Both accepted![ Want to start rp now?

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Name: Rayne Falliy
Appearance: Imagine a pirate girl outfit, my imagination is at a low today. Her hair is long, lower back length, and brown. Her eyes are a steely grey
Other/Questions: FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Name: Rayne Falliy
Appearance: Imagine a pirate girl outfit, my imagination is at a low today. Her hair is long, lower back length, and brown. Her eyes are a steely grey
Other/Questions: FadingEchoes
Accepted! Want to start rp now?

ladybugg03
October 25th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Name: Lacy Swan | Neal Johnson
Personality: strong, stubborn, wise| tbrp'd
Appearance: but not so scared (http://www.trbimg.com/img-5550ccde/turbine/la-et-st-once-upon-a-time-recap-operation-mongoose-20150510)| here (https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/329255422733195914/)
Orientation: heterosexual| heterosexual
Other/Questions: I present the Emma to your Killian | maybe love interest for Jamie? FadingEchoes

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Name: Lacy Swan | Neal Johnson
Personality: strong, stubborn, wise| tbrp'd
Appearance: but not so scared (http://www.trbimg.com/img-5550ccde/turbine/la-et-st-once-upon-a-time-recap-operation-mongoose-20150510)| here (https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/329255422733195914/)
Orientation: heterosexual| heterosexual
Other/Questions: I present the Emma to your Killian | maybe love interest for Jamie? FadingEchoes
Boy Liam's going to flirt with her like heeeeck. And Neal definitely seems like he'd be good for Jamie.
Both accepted, starting rp now.

Grace grinned, leaning over the side of the ship and feeling the sea mist her face.

Jamie opened her eyes, standing up from her "bed" on the floor. She stretched, her muscles extremely stiff. The girl then grabbed a broom and began sweeping the floors of the ship, one of the many chores of a Cabin Girl.

Liam sat on a barrel on the top deck of the ship, his eyes scanning the ship, giving a few of the prettier girls a sly smile.

ladybugg03
October 25th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Boy Liam's going to flirt with her like heeeeck. And Neal definitely seems like he'd be good for Jamie.
Both accepted, starting rp now.

Grace grinned, leaning over the side of the ship and feeling the sea mist her face.

Jamie opened her eyes, standing up from her "bed" on the floor. She stretched, her muscles extremely stiff. The girl then grabbed a broom and began sweeping the floors of the ship, one of the many chores of a Cabin Girl.

Liam sat on a barrel on the top deck of the ship, his eyes scanning the ship, giving a few of the prettier girls a sly smile.
Bring it on! I'm assuming Liam and Lacy are not yet together? Yes?
~~~~
Neal groaned as he awoke. He opened his eyes and instantly closed them again. He took his makeshift pillow and placed it over his face.
~~~~
Lacy walked past Liam and rolled her eyes. She leaned her elbows on the edge of the ship a few yards away from the roguish pirate.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Bring it on! I'm assuming Liam and Lacy are not yet together? Yes?
~~~~
Neal groaned as he awoke. He opened his eyes and instantly closed them again. He took his makeshift pillow and placed it over his face.
~~~~
Lacy walked past Liam and rolled her eyes. She leaned her elbows on the edge of the ship a few yards away from the roguish pirate.
Liam watched her walk by, eyeing her a bit like a dog would a piece of meat. He jumped up as she passed him, sauntering over to her with a smirk on his face, "Hello Love," He said slyly, his eyes sparkling.

Jamie glanced at Neal, all pirates slept in the same room, apart from the captain, regardless of gender. A fact that made Jamie rather uncomfortable every time she needed to change her clothes.

Role
October 25th, 2017, 06:48 PM
An ode to old OCs :")

Name: Kaylee Lenn.
Personality: Kaylee is the definition of pirate. She is a rambunctious wild child who lives to steal treasure. Kaylee has quite the temper as well. Although hyperactive and a thief, Kaylee has an odd past. A past she can't quite remember. She does remember that her eye was taken before she lost all memory of the event.
Appearance: Kaylee has long black hair, down to her waist. She wears a turquois tank top, and a turquoise bandana. Kaylee has a belt to hoist her sword on, and she has black laced boots. Over the top of her shirt, she has a black coat on with
Orientation: Bisexual
Other/Questions: None.

Name: Flora Dwaine.
Personality: Flora is a shy and quiet cabin girl. She keeps to herself and doesn't talk to other people all that much. If she does, you're very lucky! Despite her shyness, Flora is a bit tempermental. She keeps her anger in very well, but that doesn't stop her from getting angry. Flora has anxiety as well. She can't handle pressured situations very well, and often resorts to following the herd.
Appearance: Flora has long brown hair, put in a side braid. She wears an old head band to keep her hair out of her face. She wears a black shirt, and blue jean shorts. She has many freckles on her face.

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Jesse walked out of his cabin, taking in a deep breath of the sea air. “I’ll never get tired of the sea air.” He said. He walked over to the front of the ship and peered over the edge into the dark blue ocean.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 07:18 PM
An ode to old OCs :")

Name: Kaylee Lenn.
Personality: Kaylee is the definition of pirate. She is a rambunctious wild child who lives to steal treasure. Kaylee has quite the temper as well. Although hyperactive and a thief, Kaylee has an odd past. A past she can't quite remember. She does remember that her eye was taken before she lost all memory of the event.
Appearance: Kaylee has long black hair, down to her waist. She wears a turquois tank top, and a turquoise bandana. Kaylee has a belt to hoist her sword on, and she has black laced boots. Over the top of her shirt, she has a black coat on with
Orientation: Bisexual

Name: Flora Dwaine.
Personality: Flora is a shy and quiet cabin girl. She keeps to herself and doesn't talk to other people all that much. If she does, you're very lucky! Despite her shyness, Flora is a bit tempermental. She keeps her anger in very well, but that doesn't stop her from getting angry. Flora has anxiety as well. She can't handle pressured situations very well, and often resorts to following the herd.
Appearance: Flora has long brown hair, put in a side braid. She wears an old head band to keep her hair out of her face. She wears a black shirt, and blue jean shorts. She has many freckles on her face.
(Second Mate is taken, although Quartermaster, Gunmen, and Buccaneers are open.
Cabin Boy/Girl was taken, although if you like, when we make port we could kidnap/recruit Flora and promote one of the other Cabin girls/boys.)

Jesse walked out of his cabin, taking in a deep breath of the sea air. “I’ll never get tired of the sea air.” He said. He walked over to the front of the ship and peered over the edge into the dark blue ocean.
Grace trotted over to Jesse, trying to ignore how attractive he was, "Where do we make port captain?" She inquired, her loose-fitting shirt clinging to her curvy figure as it blew in the wind.
(Can I ship them?)

Hallowed Echo
October 25th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Grace trotted over to Jesse, trying to ignore how attractive he was, "Where do we make port captain?" She inquired, her loose-fitting shirt clinging to her curvy figure as it blew in the wind.
(Can I ship them?)

(Sure.)
Jesse looked at her, before tapping his chin thinking. “The nearest port. Maybe we’ll find a new recruit. We might need to get more supplies.” He said.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 07:39 PM
(Sure.)
Jesse looked at her, before tapping his chin thinking. “The nearest port. Maybe we’ll find a new recruit. We might need to get more supplies.” He said.
She nodded, turning to address the crew, "Make way to Tortuga!" She commanded, instinctively knowing which port was closest.

ladybugg03
October 25th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Liam watched her walk by, eyeing her a bit like a dog would a piece of meat. He jumped up as she passed him, sauntering over to her with a smirk on his face, "Hello Love," He said slyly, his eyes sparkling.

Jamie glanced at Neal, all pirates slept in the same room, apart from the captain, regardless of gender. A fact that made Jamie rather uncomfortable every time she needed to change her clothes.
Lacy scoffed. "Love?" she said. "I am not your 'love' or anyone else's." She gave him a disgusted looked before turning her head sharply, causing her blonde hair to fall in front of her face. The buccaneer was grateful for the curtain as she could feel her face getting warm.
~~~~
Neal peeked over the pillow at Jamie and smirked. He waited until she was close and he sprang to his feet. "BOO!" he yelled and wrapped his arms around her waist. The cabin boy picked up the girl and spun her around.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Lacy scoffed. "Love?" she said. "I am not your 'love' or anyone else's." She gave him a disgusted looked before turning her head sharply, causing her blonde hair to fall in front of her face. The buccaneer was grateful for the curtain as she could feel her face getting warm.
~~~~
Neal peeked over the pillow at Jamie and smirked. He waited until she was close and he sprang to his feet. "BOO!" he yelled and wrapped his arms around her waist. The cabin boy picked up the girl and spun her around.
"Alright, go easy on me beautiful." Liam said, his eyes still sparkling as he checked her out.

Jamie shrieked, before realizing she was in no danger, "Oh my goodness Neal!" She scolded, although a smile was creeping on her face as she felt his strong embrace.

ladybugg03
October 25th, 2017, 08:36 PM
"Alright, go easy on me beautiful." Liam said, his eyes still sparkling as he checked her out.

Jamie shrieked, before realizing she was in no danger, "Oh my goodness Neal!" She scolded, although a smile was creeping on her face as she felt his strong embrace.
Lacy rolled her eyes and turned around, leaning back on the wood. She pulled a piece of twine out of her pocket and tied her hair up in a messy ponytail. When she was done, she turned her head sharply towards Liam. "Did you actually need something from me Liam?"
~~~~
Neal laughed and put her down. "Good morning, Miss Jamie," he said cheerfully and swept low in a bow.

Role
October 25th, 2017, 08:39 PM
[FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="3"]
(Second Mate is taken, although Quartermaster, Gunmen, and Buccaneers are open.
Cabin Boy/Girl was taken, although if you like, when we make port we could kidnap/recruit Flora and promote one of the other Cabin girls/boys.)
(Woop sorry!
Hmm... how about Quartermaster?
We could do that, only if one of the cabin boys/girls want to be promoted, but if that doesnt work out, maybe she could be taken prisoner? She could be some kind of important person back on land, and they could be holding her hostage?)

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Lacy rolled her eyes and turned around, leaning back on the wood. She pulled a piece of twine out of her pocket and tied her hair up in a messy ponytail. When she was done, she turned her head sharply towards Liam. "Did you actually need something from me Liam?"
~~~~
Neal laughed and put her down. "Good morning, Miss Jamie," he said cheerfully and swept low in a bow.
Liam chuckled, "Only to get to know you better," He said, sliding closer to her.

Jamie curtsied back, dipping her head, "Good morning Mr. Neal." She answered, her hazel eyes sparkling as they met his.(Woop sorry!
Hmm... how about Quartermaster?
We could do that, only if one of the cabin boys/girls want to be promoted, but if that doesnt work out, maybe she could be taken prisoner? She could be some kind of important person back on land, and they could be holding her hostage?)
(Sure, she could be a Baron's daughter or something.)

ladybugg03
October 25th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Liam chuckled, "Only to get to know you better," He said, sliding closer to her.

Jamie curtsied back, dipping her head, "Good morning Mr. Neal." She answered, her hazel eyes sparkling as they met his.
(Sure, she could be a Baron's daughter or something.)
Lacy smiled sweetly and stepped closer to him. "I know something that can help you really get to know me," she said and placed hands on his shoulders. She got closer and closer until their noses were almost touching. Then her knee came up sharply in between his legs. The blonde buccaneer backed away and swept a piece of loose hair out of her face. "Know me well enough?" she asked and started walking away.
~~~~
Neal chuckled and offered her his hand. "May I have an early dance m'lady?" he asked. "Unless you want to stay with the broom but I have heard he's a bit stiff when it comes to dancing." He winked.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Lacy smiled sweetly and stepped closer to him. "I know something that can help you really get to know me," she said and placed hands on his shoulders. She got closer and closer until their noses were almost touching. Then her knee came up sharply in between his legs. The blonde buccaneer backed away and swept a piece of loose hair out of her face. "Know me well enough?" she asked and started walking away.
~~~~
Neal chuckled and offered her his hand. "May I have an early dance m'lady?" he asked. "Unless you want to stay with the broom but I have heard he's a bit stiff when it comes to dancing." He winked.
Liam grimaced, though he followed her still, "Not well enough." He said, stubborn as could be.

Jamie flushed, setting the broom aside, "Well I suppose so. After all I dance with the broom everyday." She said cheerily. Her hazel eyes glinting with attraction.

ladybugg03
October 25th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Liam grimaced, though he followed her still, "Not well enough." He said, stubborn as could be.

Jamie flushed, setting the broom aside, "Well I suppose so. After all I dance with the broom everyday." She said cheerily. Her hazel eyes glinting with attraction.
Lacy grunted and sat down on a chest. "Fine," she said. "What do you want to know?"
~~~~
"Well now you can dance with me," he said as he pulled close. "It may not be much of a difference but I'll sure try." He smiled as hazel met hazel. Slowly, he began to sway and then step. As they danced, he hummed a lullaby.

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Lacy grunted and sat down on a chest. "Fine," she said. "What do you want to know?"
~~~~
"Well now you can dance with me," he said as he pulled close. "It may not be much of a difference but I'll sure try." He smiled as hazel met hazel. Slowly, he began to sway and then step. As they danced, he hummed a lullaby.
"That depends," He said with a grin, "How well do you have to know me before I'll earn a kiss?" He asked with a smirk.

Jamie swayed with him, their separate rhythms becoming one as she got in sync with him. She sighed with happiness, content to dance with him and listen to him hum for as long as possible, to the end of time if possible.
(How tall is Neal? I want to have Jamie rest her head on him, but I don't know what their height difference is. Jamie is 5'7")

ladybugg03
October 25th, 2017, 11:58 PM
"That depends," He said with a grin, "How well do you have to know me before I'll earn a kiss?" He asked with a smirk.

Jamie swayed with him, their separate rhythms becoming one as she got in sync with him. She sighed with happiness, content to dance with him and listen to him hum for as long as possible, to the end of time if possible.
(How tall is Neal? I want to have Jamie rest her head on him, but I don't know what their height difference is. Jamie is 5'7")
"Woah there!" Lacy said. "That'll take A LOT of time." She crossed her arms.
~~~~
Neal breathed in Jamie's sweet scent and he couldn't help but smile at her. Her body in his arms just felt right to him. He continued to hum and started singing a few of the words. "What to say to you...and it broke my heart...im dedicating everyday to you..."
(I was thinking about 6 feet)

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 12:07 AM
"Woah there!" Lacy said. "That'll take A LOT of time." She crossed her arms.
~~~~
Neal breathed in Jamie's sweet scent and he couldn't help but smile at her. Her body in his arms just felt right to him. He continued to hum and started singing a few of the words. "What to say to you...and it broke my heart...im dedicating everyday to you..."
(I was thinking about 6 feet)
Liam smirked, "Better get started then! What's your favorite color?" He asked, a mock seriousness suddenly taking over his features.

Jamie held him closer, still staying in rhythm, she then laid her head on his chest. She was the perfect height to fit in his arms while being able to lean on him with great comfort.

ladybugg03
October 26th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Liam smirked, "Better get started then! What's your favorite color?" He asked, a mock seriousness suddenly taking over his features.

Jamie held him closer, still staying in rhythm, she then laid her head on his chest. She was the perfect height to fit in his arms while being able to lean on him with great comfort.
"Blue," Lacy answered. "Yours?"
~~~~
Neal's face flushed when she leaned into him. He stammered slightly on the lyrics so he hummed again.
(I have writer's block atm. sorry for the short posts)

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 12:22 AM
"Blue," Lacy answered. "Yours?"
~~~~
Neal's face flushed when she leaned into him. He stammered slightly on the lyrics so he hummed again.
(I have writer's block atm. sorry for the short posts)
(It's fine.)
Liam glanced at her, turning to look at the open ocean, "The color of the sea on a rainy day." He said.

Jamie grinned as he faltered slightly, Wow he's so cute. She thought to herself, embracing him slightly tighter.

ladybugg03
October 26th, 2017, 05:11 PM
(It's fine.)
Liam glanced at her, turning to look at the open ocean, "The color of the sea on a rainy day." He said.

Jamie grinned as he faltered slightly, Wow he's so cute. She thought to herself, embracing him slightly tighter.
Lacy nodded. "Definitely," she replied. "It's calming...the calm for the storm."
~~~~
Neal finished his song and slowed to a stop. He pulled back to look at her. "I'm not to bad after all," he said with a grin.

Mystic
October 26th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Name: Alice Reyes
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance: https://pixabay.com/en/pirate-woman-swashbuckler-female-1489180/

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Lacy nodded. "Definitely," she replied. "It's calming...the calm for the storm."
~~~~
Neal finished his song and slowed to a stop. He pulled back to look at her. "I'm not to bad after all," he said with a grin.
"Favorite crewmate?" He asked with a grin.

Jamie smiled happily up at him, "I certainly think so." She said.
Name: Alice Reyes
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance: https://pixabay.com/en/pirate-woman-swashbuckler-female-1489180/
Accepted!

ladybugg03
October 27th, 2017, 02:17 PM
"Favorite crewmate?" He asked with a grin.

Jamie smiled happily up at him, "I certainly think so." She said.

Accepted!
"None," she said firmly. "I haven't been on this ship for long so I don't many people and I don't plan on making friends anytime soon."
~~~~
Neal opened his mouth to say something but then shut again. He shook his head and grabbed the broom. "We better start working before we're caught."

FadingEchoes
October 27th, 2017, 06:53 PM
"None," she said firmly. "I haven't been on this ship for long so I don't many people and I don't plan on making friends anytime soon."
~~~~
Neal opened his mouth to say something but then shut again. He shook his head and grabbed the broom. "We better start working before we're caught."
Liam nodded, thinking it over, "Favorite food?" He asked.

Jamie let a quick frown of disappointment show on her face, but she quickly righted it, giving him a warm smile and a nod, "Yeah I suppose we should." She said grabbing her own broom.

ladybugg03
October 29th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Liam nodded, thinking it over, "Favorite food?" He asked.

Jamie let a quick frown of disappointment show on her face, but she quickly righted it, giving him a warm smile and a nod, "Yeah I suppose we should." She said grabbing her own broom.
Lacy pondered this question before answering. "well, I'm not sure if this counts as a food, but hot cocoa with cinnamon would be my choice."
~~~~
Neal brushed his dark hair out of his face before starting to sweep one half of the cabin. His stomach was still filled with butterflies from the dance and was hoping that there was no evident red on his face.

FadingEchoes
October 29th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Lacy pondered this question before answering. "well, I'm not sure if this counts as a food, but hot cocoa with cinnamon would be my choice."
~~~~
Neal brushed his dark hair out of his face before starting to sweep one half of the cabin. His stomach was still filled with butterflies from the dance and was hoping that there was no evident red on his face.
"How many questions do I have to ask exactly?" He inquired, his dark hair falling slightly in his face.

Jamie turned away to hide a smile as she swept the floors. She hesitated uncertainly, "Um, I think we're making port soon. Do you want to go into the town with me?" She asked slowly.

ladybugg03
October 29th, 2017, 04:20 PM
"How many questions do I have to ask exactly?" He inquired, his dark hair falling slightly in his face.

Jamie turned away to hide a smile as she swept the floors. She hesitated uncertainly, "Um, I think we're making port soon. Do you want to go into the town with me?" She asked slowly.
Lacy looked over at him with raised eyebrows. A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth at the sight of his hair, but she forced it back down. "An infinite amount," she said and got up. "You really don't get it do you? I am not looking for love. Especially not yours." She spat at his feet and then turned on her heel to leave.
~~~~
Neal looked over at her and smiled. "Of course."

FadingEchoes
October 29th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Lacy looked over at him with raised eyebrows. A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth at the sight of his hair, but she forced it back down. "An infinite amount," she said and got up. "You really don't get it do you? I am not looking for love. Especially not yours." She spat at his feet and then turned on her heel to leave.
~~~~
Neal looked over at her and smiled. "Of course."
Liam smirked, "Who said anything about love?" He asked with a wolfish grin, his eyes glowing.

Jamie smiled at him warmly before returning to her sweeping.

ladybugg03
October 29th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Liam smirked, "Who said anything about love?" He asked with a wolfish grin, his eyes glowing.

Jamie smiled at him warmly before returning to her sweeping.
Lacy stopped and stammered. "Uh...er...I mean I don't want to make friends." Face grew warm as she realized her mistake.
~~~~
(I've got nothing for Neal. Sorry.)