PDA

View Full Version : Things Have Changed (Aphmau Roleplay)

TrackdNTraild
October 25th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Idk I'm bored and I rlly wanna do more Aphmau roleplays??
You guys can pick whatever character you want to play I guess. Mystreet, Minecraft Diaries, Phoenix Drop High, etc. I really don't care.

Here's a list of characters and people who are playing certain characters!:

GIRLS

Aphmau: Open
Katelyn: Open
Kawaii~Chan/Nana: Open
Lucinda: Open
Dottie: Open
June: Open
Ivy: Open
Michi: Open
Nicole: Open
Emmalyn: Open
Teony: Open
Guy: Open
Nate: Open
Sasha: Open
Cadenza: Open
Kim: Open
Maria: Open

GUYS

Laurance: TAKEN (By Floof the Temmie Flakes)
Garroth: Open
Dante: Open
Travis: Open
Rylan: TAKEN (By Floof the Temmie Flakes)
Blaze: Open
Daniel: Open
Ein: Open
Aaron: Open
Zane: Open
Vylad: Open
Kai: Open
Kenmur: Open
Kasey: Open

If you want to play a character, PLEASE send me a PM about it, and I'll add you to the list as whatever character you picked! Also, if you want to play a certain character that isn't on the list, tell me who they are and I'll add them to the list! (Also be sure to specify they're not on the list XD)

Please also keep in mind, the title of this roleplay doesn't really change anything?? Sooo whatever happens happens. Also keep in mind that a LOT of shipping should happen in this roleplay, including lots of gay ships (cause I'm like that.)

Also be sure to keep in mind that this is like an alternate universe type Aphmau roleplay mainly focused in Mystreet. You can roleplay the character you're playing however you like, just try not to change their original personality/background too much!

Here are some pairings I like which should maybe be featured?? If you want them to be that is, depending on who you play:

Garrance (Garroth x Laurance)
Vylante (Vylad x Dante)
Zanvis (Zane x Travis) (Because Travlyn and Zane~Chan aren't allowed to exist in my universe c: )
Aarmau (It's canon so you have to feature it! XD)
Kawaiicinda/Luci~Chan (Kawaii~Chan x Lucinda)
Kateicole (Katelyn x Nicole)
Blaniel (Blaze x Daniel)
Kain (Kai x Ein)
Jylan (June x Rylan)
Kemmalyn (IT'S CANON DIARIES WISE, OKAY?)
Teivy (Teony x Ivy)
Guyte (IT'S ALSO CANON! XDD)
Sashichi (Sasha x Michi)

There's a lot of pairings in Mystreet/Diaries/PDH/Etc. buuuut those are just SOME of the ones I like ^^
You guys don't have to include them in the roleplay if you don't like them! They're just my preferences of shippings.

Please don't start the roleplay yourself! Wait until I make a starting message to begin the roleplay before you start replying as your character(s)!