PDA

View Full Version : The pride lands have changed ( private )

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 08:58 PM
This once was a peaceful place but now they have changed

LION KING OC
Scarwings

SacredMadness
October 24th, 2017, 09:02 PM
This once was a peaceful place but now they have changed

LION KING OC
Scarwings
Kifo, a yellow cub with strange red and orange markings, walked out of the den, blinking his eyes at the brightness of the sun.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Kifo, a yellow cub with strange red and orange markings, walked out of the den, blinking his eyes at the brightness of the sun.

Imamu was on a small/medium sized rock his mane was fluffy and burnt red , he looked pretty strong he had sharp claws , his blue eyes shinned in the sun as he smiled . He also had a feather necklace with some teeth on it around his neck. He was more of a spiritual lion
" morning Kifo " he said and turned his head he had a huge scar across his face but was still a nice piece of work . His tail flicked as he licked a paw.

SacredMadness
October 24th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Imamu was on a small/medium sized rock his mane was fluffy and burnt red , he looked pretty strong he had sharp claws , his blue eyes shinned in the sun as he smiled . He also had a feather necklace with some teeth on it around his neck. He was more of a spiritual lion
" morning Kifo " he said and turned his head he had a huge scar across his face but was still a nice piece of work . His tail flicked as he licked a paw.
(I'm gonna change his name, Kifo is temporary.....how about all cubs are called a Kifo until they receive their real name from the leader)
Kifo turned to Imamu and nodded. "Hi Imamu!" He said cheerfully.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 09:25 PM
(I'm gonna change his name, Kifo is temporary.....how about all cubs are called a Kifo until they receive their real name from the leader)
Kifo turned to Imamu and nodded. "Hi Imamu!" He said cheerfully.

Ok cause I checked on wiki fanon xD )
" morning little cub " imamu said and walked up to him his huge paws made small stomp as he walked . Bent over and playfully pushed him over with his nose " ready for your name? It will be soon " he asked his tail swayed a little until he heard another lion hop on the rulers rock who had a black mane and was skinny ish that had a lot of scars his tail was missing as well as an ear
" really your pushing it imamu " the lion said in his deep voice
" hello sauda " he slightly hissed. Sauda just smirked
" easy now " sauda said

SacredMadness
October 24th, 2017, 09:27 PM
" morning little cub " imamu said and walked up to him his huge paws made small stomp as he walked . Bent over and playfully pushed him over with his nose " ready for your name? It will be soon " he asked his tail swayed a little until he heard another lion hop on the rulers rock who had a black mane and was skinny ish that had a lot of scars his tail was missing as well as an ear
" easy now " sauda said
(Gtg to bed! I'll respond in the morning!)

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 05:20 AM
" easy now " sauda said
(His real name will be Moto! See attachment!)
Kifo laughed and stood up. "I'm ready!!" He yelled. Then he turned around as Sauda approached. Kifo quickly moved out of Sauda's way.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 03:16 PM
(His real name will be Moto! See attachment!)
Kifo laughed and stood up. "I'm ready!!" He yelled. Then he turned around as Sauda approached. Kifo quickly moved out of Sauda's way.

I'm FREE!:heartbounce: )
Sauda walked passed the cub with a smirk as his tail flicked , he had an idea in mind . Imamu hissed at the other lion he then turned his attention back to the cub " c'mon " he said and whent to the leaderrock as he stood tall roaring for the other lions as they approached " my dear pridelanders! This cub will now receive his name! " he yelled and whent to the cub as he put a paw on his head
" my dear boy you shall be named Moto" he said and smiled
" may the path lie in your paws" imamu said and the others cheered

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 03:28 PM
I'm FREE!:heartbounce: )
Sauda walked passed the cub with a smirk as his tail flicked , he had an idea in mind . Imamu hissed at the other lion he then turned his attention back to the cub " c'mon " he said and whent to the leaderrock as he stood tall roaring for the other lions as they approached " my dear pridelanders! This cub will now receive his name! " he yelled and whent to the cub as he put a paw on his head
" my dear boy you shall be named Moto" he said and smiled
" may the path lie in your paws" imamu said and the others cheered
(Yeah!!)
Moto smiled as he received his name. His paws flowed brightly and fire came from them. He smiled as his marking glowed as well.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 03:37 PM
(Yeah!!)
Moto smiled as he received his name. His paws flowed brightly and fire came from them. He smiled as his marking glowed as well.

Sauda was standing on a quite high rock as he hid behind the other one his green eyes glowed and his sharp claws scratched the ground as he turned around " pathetic cub" he hissed and imamu was on the same rock
" what was that sauda? Do speak up " the king said as he walked up to sauda with his eyes narrowed " nothing king imamu just saying he was a playful cub " sauda quickly said and ran off. This left imamu to think as he turned back around . Another little cub who she already had her name was the princess of the pridelands her fur was dark ish brown as her eyes where blue as well she had a messed up paw she smiled at moto . Her name was Bituin . The young princesses tail thrashed with happiness " HI MOTO! "

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Sauda was standing on a quite high rock as he hid behind the other one his green eyes glowed and his sharp claws scratched the ground as he turned around " pathetic cub" he hissed and imamu was on the same rock
" what was that sauda? Do speak up " the king said as he walked up to sauda with his eyes narrowed " nothing king imamu just saying he was a playful cub " sauda quickly said and ran off. This left imamu to think as he turned back around . Another little cub who she already had her name was the princess of the pridelands her fur was dark ish brown as her eyes where blue as well she had a messed up paw she smiled at moto . Her name was Bituin . The young princesses tail thrashed with happiness " HI MOTO! "
Moto turned toward the Princess and bowed. "Hello Princesa (I'm make him have a Hispanic accent!) " he greeted her, "How has your día been so far? "

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Moto turned toward the Princess and bowed. "Hello Princesa (I'm make him have a Hispanic accent!) " he greeted her, "How has your día been so far? "

Bituin tilted her head as she saw him bow normally she would laugh in her own head and think things like ' that's right bow ' but now she was just feeling guilty for moto to have to bow to her
" I am terrific! " brituin said and padded up to the youngster
" you don't have to bow to me , your off the hook " she smiled and sat down
" how are you? " she asked and licked a paw.

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Bituin tilted her head as she saw him bow normally she would laugh in her own head and think things like ' that's right bow ' but now she was just feeling guilty for moto to have to bow to her
" I am terrific! " brituin said and padded up to the youngster
" you don't have to bow to me , your off the hook " she smiled and sat down
" how are you? " she asked and licked a paw.
He stood up and cocked his head in a confused manner. "But Princesa! You are princess! It is only right!" He was astonished by her request. Here was the princess, after all of the years of bullying him, telling him not to bow. "I am fine Princesa," he said formally.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 04:14 PM
He stood up and cocked his head in a confused manner. "But Princesa! You are princess! It is only right!" He was astonished by her request. Here was the princess, after all of the years of bullying him, telling him not to bow. "I am fine Princesa," he said formally.

The princess tilted her head yet again and let out a small yawn she stood up and stretched out her paws
" well others I make them bow , cause there how do I a say...worthless? But your a friend " brituin said as she scratched her ear she stepped on her messed up paw in a wrong way and winced " fittle sticks " she mumbled

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 04:22 PM
The princess tilted her head yet again and let out a small yawn she stood up and stretched out her paws
" well others I make them bow , cause there how do I a say...worthless? But your a friend " brituin said as she scratched her ear she stepped on her messed up paw in a wrong way and winced " fittle sticks " she mumbled
"Are you alright Princesa?" He said, catching her before she could fall. He helped her up and sat back on his hunches. "Amigo? What forgive me Princesa, you used to say that I was worthless.." he remarked quietly.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 04:28 PM
"Are you alright Princesa?" He said, catching her before she could fall. He helped her up and sat back on his hunches. "Amigo? What forgive me Princesa, you used to say that I was worthless.." he remarked quietly.

She chuckled a little
" I did? Well I was wrong " brituin said
" and thanks " she added now licking her shoulder she didn't remember saying those things to moto " you got to understand every male cub here is called kifo until they get there name , it might have been another one " she said . Brituin lifted her messed up paw that looked like it had been run over and it also has some burnt Mark's on it . The young princesses sighed
" sorry " she said for the times if she did say anything to him.

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 04:32 PM
She chuckled a little
" I did? Well I was wrong " brituin said
" and thanks " she added now licking her shoulder she didn't remember saying those things to moto " you got to understand every male cub here is called kifo until they get there name , it might have been another one " she said . Brituin lifted her messed up paw that looked like it had been run over and it also has some burnt Mark's on it . The young princesses sighed
" sorry " she said for the times if she did say anything to him.
"Well it was me Princesa..." he whispered. He bowed again and turned to walk away. Heated paw prints were on the ground as he walked.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 04:37 PM
"Well it was me Princesa..." he whispered. He bowed again and turned to walk away. Heated paw prints were on the ground as he walked.

Brituin frowned but shrugged the young cub trotted off ,if she was nice they would take advantage if she wasn't nice then they would listen. She didn't like other animals of the pridelands especially sauda and the hyenas , it ruffled up her fur! Her brown fur was growing warm under the hot sun , she sighed again and sniffed the ground her blue eyes searching for anything interesting or funny to laugh at " pridelanders" she mumbled and sat back down on the cliff.

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Brituin frowned but shrugged the young cub trotted off ,if she was nice they would take advantage if she wasn't nice then they would listen. She didn't like other animals of the pridelands especially sauda and the hyenas , it ruffled up her fur! Her brown fur was growing warm under the hot sun , she sighed again and sniffed the ground her blue eyes searching for anything interesting or funny to laugh at " pridelanders" she mumbled and sat back down on the cliff.
Moto looked back at the Princess. "Why was she calling me her amigo?" He wondered aloud. He walked slowly, spotting some zebras. They spotted the glowing cub and ran off. Even his best friend, Grazi the giraffe ran a The site of him. He sighed and tried to extinguish his marks. No success.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Moto looked back at the Princess. "Why was she calling me her amigo?" He wondered aloud. He walked slowly, spotting some zebras. They spotted the glowing cub and ran off. Even his best friend, Grazi the giraffe ran a The site of him. He sighed and tried to extinguish his marks. No success.

Sauda crept out of the shadows and smiled he was calm his ears up and his tail swayed " hello moto , I guess they don't like you huh? Even imamu and his daughter have a hint of unease . Her mother died a few months ago did you know? " he asked his voice deep rugged and his mane wasn't the best conditions.

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Sauda crept out of the shadows and smiled he was calm his ears up and his tail swayed " hello moto , I guess they don't like you huh? Even imamu and his daughter have a hint of unease . Her mother died a few months ago did you know? " he asked his voice deep rugged and his mane wasn't the best conditions.
Moto turned to Sauda and bowed. "Yes...Sénor Sauda, I knew." He said uneasily. He felt nervous towards the lion. (Gtg bbl!)

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Moto turned to Sauda and bowed. "Yes...Sénor Sauda, I knew." He said uneasily. He felt nervous towards the lion. (Gtg bbl!)

Sauda smirked and cleaned his fur
" I would like to tell you that your not welcome here , I don't know why imamu keeps insisting that you do belong here but I think other wise " he hissed. Imamu was like an peaceful old man but he on the other hand had plans ( imamu is kinda like Dumbledore ) . Imamu roared
" enough I had enough of your worthless rambling LEAVE SAUDA! " imamu yelled and sauda chuckled " fine " he said and left with a growl. Brituin just stayed silent watching with her ears down
" you do belong here " she whispered as her head was down to.

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Sauda smirked and cleaned his fur
" I would like to tell you that your not welcome here , I don't know why imamu keeps insisting that you do belong here but I think other wise " he hissed. Imamu was like an peaceful old man but he on the other hand had plans ( imamu is kinda like Dumbledore ) . Imamu roared
" enough I had enough of your worthless rambling LEAVE SAUDA! " imamu yelled and sauda chuckled " fine " he said and left with a growl. Brituin just stayed silent watching with her ears down
" you do belong here " she whispered as her head was down to.
(I see...)
Moto felt his ears go flat. His ears pricked up when he heard Imamu. He bowed to his leader, "Thank you Imamu.." he said quietly.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 08:43 PM
(I see...)
Moto felt his ears go flat. His ears pricked up when he heard Imamu. He bowed to his leader, "Thank you Imamu.." he said quietly.

Imamu walked up to moto and smiled he had the same calm gesture
" follow me " he said as he walked off to a lake like area he motioned his head to moto as an hint to follow . Brituin padded up to moto but then noticed that he was busy " you do belong here " she repeated for the cub and walked off with her head down and glanced back at him only to give a sigh of regret that she was mean to him.

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Imamu walked up to moto and smiled he had the same calm gesture
" follow me " he said as he walked off to a lake like area he motioned his head to moto as an hint to follow . Brituin padded up to moto but then noticed that he was busy " you do belong here " she repeated for the cub and walked off with her head down and glanced back at him only to give a sigh of regret that she was mean to him.
Moto's eyes were full of surprise. "Excuse me Princesa?" He questioned. But didn't get a chance to hear her reply. Imamu was walking off with out him. He followed the leader, fire trailing behind him from his tail.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Moto's eyes were full of surprise. "Excuse me Princesa?" He questioned. But didn't get a chance to hear her reply. Imamu was walking off with out him. He followed the leader, fire trailing behind him from his tail.

Imamu sat in front of a lake staring into it and smiled as he heard the young cub " I understand that your friend grazi ran away , that others seemed afraid. But most of us have troubles in our lives and we can push past them. Don t let any one change who you are " Imamu said as his paw dipped in the water
" if one is agitated and frustrated one cannot see who he truly is but if you calm and let it settle take a moment and breath , you'll see who you are " Imamu Added As The Water Cleared Up To See His Reflection clearly .

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Imamu sat in front of a lake staring into it and smiled as he heard the young cub " I understand that your friend grazi ran away , that others seemed afraid. But most of us have troubles in our lives and we can push past them. Don t let any one change who you are " Imamu said as his paw dipped in the water
" if one is agitated and frustrated one cannot see who he truly is but if you calm and let it settle take a moment and breath , you'll see who you are " Imamu Added As The Water Cleared Up To See His Reflection clearly .
Moto out his paw in too, but the water started to boil and all of the hippos left. (Do I sense a song?) The water settle as he quickly lifted his paw. He saw his reflection but there were flames everywhere. He turned and looks behind him, but no flames. He hung his head in shape and his ears were down as well.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Moto out his paw in too, but the water started to boil and all of the hippos left. (Do I sense a song?) The water settle as he quickly lifted his paw. He saw his reflection but there were flames everywhere. He turned and looks behind him, but no flames. He hung his head in shame and his ears were down as well.

( You watch a lot of Disney movies huh? )
Imamu smiled as he put his paw on motos shoulder and his blue eyes where soft and calming .
" calm Yourself , think clearly of who you are not what " He said as he stood to His paw and stretched he cleared his throat
"If you must wait,
Wait for them here in my arms as I shake
If you must weep,
Do it right here in my bed as I sleep
If you must mourn, my love
Mourn with the moon and the stars up above
If you must mourn,
Don't do it alone
If you must leave,
Leave as though fire burns under your feet
If you must speak,
Speak every word as though it were unique" he sang in his deep ish voice and smiled back at moto. Brituin was secretly watching in the tall grass ( song is you by keaton henson)

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 09:30 PM
( You watch a lot of Disney movies huh? )
Imamu smiled as he put his paw on motos shoulder and his blue eyes where soft and calming .
" calm Yourself , think clearly of who you are not what " He said as he stood to His paw and stretched he cleared his throat
"If you must wait,
Wait for them here in my arms as I shake
If you must weep,
Do it right here in my bed as I sleep
If you must mourn, my love
Mourn with the moon and the stars up above
If you must mourn,
Don't do it alone
If you must leave,
Leave as though fire burns under your feet
If you must speak,
Speak every word as though it were unique" he sang in his deep ish voice and smiled back at moto. Brituin was secretly watching in the tall grass ( song is you by keaton henson)
Moto looked up at the leader with eyes full of loneliness. "Why does everyone say I don't belong. I'm scaring our food away..." he said quietly. His handsome Hispanic accent was thick.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Moto looked up at the leader with eyes full of loneliness. "Why does everyone say I don't belong. I'm scaring our food away..." he said quietly. His handsome Hispanic accent was thick.

Imamu looked at him and frowned , suddenly something or some one tackled moto " no! Don t say that! " it was Brituin she was staring in motos eyes she was serious about this her tone was stern
" you do belong! If you ever change if you ever leave I'll kill you ...don't say that " Brituin said as her ears where back , her nose almost to motos she instantly pulled back and rolled over as she shook her head. Imamu smiled

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Imamu looked at him and frowned , suddenly something or some one tackled moto " no! Don t say that! " it was Brituin she was staring in motos eyes she was serious about this her tone was stern
" you do belong! If you ever change if you ever leave I'll kill you ...don't say that " Brituin said as her ears where back , her nose almost to motos she instantly pulled back and rolled over as she shook her head. Imamu smiled
Moto's ears were laid back in fear. His tail hung low as he stood up. He cowered and looked in fright. "S-s-sorry Princesa..." he apologized, hanging his head in shame.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Moto's ears were laid back in fear. His tail hung low as he stood up. He cowered and looked in fright. "S-s-sorry Princesa..." he apologized, hanging his head in shame.

Brituin rolled her eyes and ran up to him she could be forceful at times she was underneath his face and smiled
" that wasn't supposed to scare you silly " she said and playfully pawed his nose with a giggle , the princess then rolled out from underneath him . Imamu nudged him " give her a chance moto she is my daughter she also had her mother killed this is why she is angry and happy on and off " Imamu said with a smile

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Brituin rolled her eyes and ran up to him she could be forceful at times she was underneath his face and smiled
" that wasn't supposed to scare you silly " she said and playfully pawed his nose with a giggle , the princess then rolled out from underneath him . Imamu nudged him " give her a chance moto she is my daughter she also had her mother killed this is why she is angry and happy on and off " Imamu said with a smile
Now he felt like he had to do something. He managed a soft, nervous, laugh. The heat in his paws was starting to grow and the grass started smoking. He looked up shyly at her, ears still back and still semi-cowering.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Now he felt like he had to do something. He managed a soft, nervous, laugh. The heat in his paws was starting to grow and the grass started smoking. He looked up shyly at her, ears still back and still semi-cowering.

Brituin smiled and Imamu walked off with a yawn , the young princesses scratched her neck her tail swaying a little. Her brown fur was warming up and she shook it off . Brituin ears perked up as she then hissed a hyena or two was behind moto and he didn't even realize it! Her claws sharpened and growled her fur on edge she leapt over moto and tackled a hyena down as the other laughed while dodging , Brituin was kicked off and she landed on her paws protecting moto And BARed HER TEEth she WASnt happy.

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Brituin smiled and Imamu walked off with a yawn , the young princesses scratched her neck her tail swaying a little. Her brown fur was warming up and she shook it off . Brituin ears perked up as she then hissed a hyena or two was behind moto and he didn't even realize it! Her claws sharpened and growled her fur on edge she leapt over moto and tackled a hyena down as the other laughed while dodging , Brituin was kicked off and she landed on her paws protecting moto And BARed HER TEEth she WASnt happy.
Enraged, her ran out from under the Princess and roared. Fire came from his eyes and soon his whole body was a giant fireball with teeth. The Heyna's helped and ran off. "Evil! You don't belong here!!" This hit his soft spot. The flames extinguished and his vision blurred. He stumbled a bit, then fell unconscious. The fire had used up all of his energy.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Enraged, her ran out from under the Princess and roared. Fire came from his eyes and soon his whole body was a giant fireball with teeth. The Heyna's helped and ran off. "Evil! You don't belong here!!" This hit his soft spot. The flames extinguished and his vision blurred. He stumbled a bit, then fell unconscious. The fire had used up all of his energy.

" MOTO!!! " Brituin yelled and her claws full length her eyes maddening the warrior and lion awake inside of her and she roared , so loud and deep that it didn't even sound like her. She hissed and ran after the hyenas she didn't stop they messed with the wrong lion . The princess caught up to them as the other two hyenas had left .

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 10:31 PM
" MOTO!!! " Brituin yelled and her claws full length her eyes maddening the warrior and lion awake inside of her and she roared , so loud and deep that it didn't even sound like her. She hissed and ran after the hyenas she didn't stop they messed with the wrong lion . The princess caught up to them as the other two hyenas had left .
Three other Hyena's came out from hiding while the Princess was distracted. One grabbed Moto by the tail, one grabbed him by the scruff, and one carried his torso on their back. They carried him to the cave where they presented their prize to their master.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Three other Hyena's came out from hiding while the Princess was distracted. One grabbed Moto by the tail, one grabbed him by the scruff, and one carried his torso on their back. They carried him to the cave where they presented their prize to their master.

Sauda walked out of his shadows and smirked
" well done now try and wound or destroy that princess " he said then grinned at his prize .
Brituin stopped as she fell to her paws to catch her breath , she was panting but her rage and hatred still burned in her soul she then roared again . The princess was lost she started to cry and she had a feeling her friend was gone to. She hit the ground

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Sauda walked out of his shadows and smirked
" well done now try and wound or destroy that princess " he said then grinned at his prize .
Brituin stopped as she fell to her paws to catch her breath , she was panting but her rage and hatred still burned in her soul she then roared again . The princess was lost she started to cry and she had a feeling her friend was gone to. She hit the ground
The heynas laughed and charged out of the cave. They smelled the Princess and snuck up on her. They crept slowly towards her. Then, one jumped out and nipped her. Then they all tackled her and bit and scratched.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 10:53 PM
The heynas laughed and charged out of the cave. They smelled the Princess and snuck up on her. They crept slowly towards her. Then, one jumped out and nipped her. Then they all tackled her and bit and scratched.

Idea!! Maybe her mother wasn't really dead?! Just a cover up?! Can you be the mom? )
Brituin yowled and cried the young princesses had her claws out and scratched a few of the hyenas she was in pain as she had a gash , her eyes slowly closed
" moto! " she yelled and she tried to get up as she blinked her eyes but she fell down unconscious

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Idea!! Maybe her mother wasn't really dead?! Just a cover up?! Can you be the mom? )
Brituin yowled and cried the young princesses had her claws out and scratched a few of the hyenas she was in pain as she had a gash , her eyes slowly closed
" moto! " she yelled and she tried to get up as she blinked her eyes but she fell down unconscious
They carried the unconscious Princess to Sauda. Nahal(mom) emerged and rubbed her head on Sauda, "What is that little brute doing here?" She questioned.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 11:03 PM
They carried the unconscious Princess to Sauda. Nahal(mom) emerged and rubbed her head on Sauda, "What is that little brute doing here?" She questioned.

Her Mom IS Captive But Nice )
" you'll see soon my dear soon and we have this princess we can claw her to death " sauda said and chuckled . Brituin whined as she weakly pawed the ground her she was bleeding bad . " she look familiar queen ? " he asked with a hiss " your our captive nahal so is your daughter " he hissed.

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Her Mom IS Captive But Nice )
" you'll see soon my dear soon and we have this princess we can claw her to death " sauda said and chuckled . Brituin whined as she weakly pawed the ground her she was bleeding bad . " she look familiar queen ? " he asked with a hiss " your our captive nahal so is your daughter " he hissed.
(Oh well XD)
Indifference flashed in Nahal's eyes, "Claw her to death, fine by me," she said. She moved away from Sauda and sat, facing the other direction. How dare he treat her like this? She wanted to be loved! Not preached to like when she was with Imamu, and not ignored like with Sauda.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 11:19 PM
(Oh well XD)
Indifference flashed in Nahal's eyes, "Claw her to death, fine by me," she said. She moved away from Sauda and sat, facing the other direction. How dare he treat her like this? She wanted to be loved! Not preached to like when she was with Imamu, and not ignored like with Sauda.

XD )
Brituin woke up and stood to her paws she whined and wobbled but soon gained her stance she shook her head and bared her teeth she had her mother's rage and anger her attitude and some of her fathers.
" you worthless pridelanders! I hate hate hate other animals! " she hissed with her ears back words full in anger . Claws out , now this sauda found interesting maybe he could use her on there side
" oh nahal I think she is just like you full of anger , we could use her " sauda said with a purr . Brituin clawed the ground ignoring her pain and blood loss
" we can take her from Imamu , make her our own cub " he purred again

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 05:20 AM
XD )
Brituin woke up and stood to her paws she whined and wobbled but soon gained her stance she shook her head and bared her teeth she had her mother's rage and anger her attitude and some of her fathers.
" you worthless pridelanders! I hate hate hate other animals! " she hissed with her ears back words full in anger . Claws out , now this sauda found interesting maybe he could use her on there side
" oh nahal I think she is just like you full of anger , we could use her " sauda said with a purr . Brituin clawed the ground ignoring her pain and blood loss
" we can take her from Imamu , make her our own cub " he purred again
"But she is free-spirited dear, she will disobey!" Nahal protested. Moto was beginning to stir.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 06:33 AM
"But she is free-spirited dear, she will disobey!" Nahal protested. Moto was beginning to stir.

" now t if you show her who you are " sauda said with a smile and Brituin could swear she looked familiar
" mommy? " she asked as she walked up to nahal
" MOMMY! I MISSED YOU " she yelled and leaned against nahal

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 06:48 AM
" now t if you show her who you are " sauda said with a smile and Brituin could swear she looked familiar
" mommy? " she asked as she walked up to nahal
" MOMMY! I MISSED YOU " she yelled and leaned against nahal
Nahal jumped away and hissed. "Fowl scum!" She cried.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Nahal jumped away and hissed. "Fowl scum!" She cried.

Brituin backed up her ears flattened wasn't this her mommy? No it couldn't be..
" DON'T YELL AT ME!! " she yelled as she sharpened her claws some tears fell down " my momma won't be mean! She would love me! I HATE IMAMU! " she yelled and clawed the floor she did hate Imamu since he told her that being princess would be great " I hate being a princess Daddy I SAid It WOuld BE GReat ! now I feel trapped and alone more than ever! " she yelled. Sauda nuzzled nahal " calm now love " he purred. He nodded his head to the ENEraged Cub

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Brituin backed up her ears flattened wasn't this her mommy? No it couldn't be..
" DON'T YELL AT ME!! " she yelled as she sharpened her claws some tears fell down " my momma won't be mean! She would love me! I HATE IMAMU! " she yelled and clawed the floor she did hate Imamu since he told her that being princess would be great " I hate being a princess Daddy I SAid It WOuld BE GReat ! now I feel trapped and alone more than ever! " she yelled. Sauda nuzzled nahal " calm now love " he purred. He nodded his head to the ENEraged Cub
Nahal scoffed at the princesses outbreak. "This can't be my daughter, I am cool and collected, this is a raging hothead!" Moto was beginning to regain consciousness. His markings were starting to glow again.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Nahal scoffed at the princesses outbreak. "This can't be my daughter, I am cool and collected, this is a raging hothead!" Moto was beginning to regain consciousness. His markings were starting to glow again.

Brituin calmed down as she shook her fur she needed to get a hold on her anger . " she's still a cub in time she will be like you dear " sauda said with a smile and walked over to the princess
" you dislike your father? " he asked and Brituin nodded
" do you want freedom? To learn from the true heros? " he asked again and Brituin looked back at her ' mother ' her ears where down
" only to be and learn from my momma " Brituin said and her head was now down she was the one bowing and sauda smiled at this " then you shall " he said

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Brituin calmed down as she shook her fur she needed to get a hold on her anger . " she's still a cub in time she will be like you dear " sauda said with a smile and walked over to the princess
" you dislike your father? " he asked and Brituin nodded
" do you want freedom? To learn from the true heros? " he asked again and Brituin looked back at her ' mother ' her ears where down
" only to be and learn from my momma " Brituin said and her head was now down she was the one bowing and sauda smiled at this " then you shall " he said
Moto, having woke up, croaked, a small, "No! Brituin! " He tried to get up but he still wasn't at full strength. He realized what he said and corrected himself, "Princesa! Do not do this!" His handsome Hispanic accent was thick with each word.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Moto, having woke up, croaked, a small, "No! Brituin! " He tried to get up but he still wasn't at full strength. He realized what he said and corrected himself, "Princesa! Do not do this!" His handsome Hispanic accent was thick with each word.

Sauda hissed at moto and instantly Brituin blocked him from the brute her teeth bared and her tail flicked
" fine , talk to that freak we will be waiting for your answer " sauda said and walked to nahal and layed beside her . The princess looked back at moto with her ears down " b-but...my..momma...she's still alive " she said sadly and she looked down as she sat down a tear escaping or two.
" and I guess I have no mother since she dislikes me any ways .. " Brituin said and sniffled

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Sauda hissed at moto and instantly Brituin blocked him from the brute her teeth bared and her tail flicked
" fine , talk to that freak we will be waiting for your answer " sauda said and walked to nahal and layed beside her . The princess looked back at moto with her ears down " b-but...my..momma...she's still alive " she said sadly and she looked down as she sat down a tear escaping or two.
" and I guess I have no mother since she dislikes me any ways .. " Brituin said and sniffled
Nahal rolled her eyes. "You're not my daughter. You're weak!" She snarled. All she wanted was some attention from Sauda, not a child. Moto, shakily stood up. His markings were glowing fiercely.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Nahal rolled her eyes. "You're not my daughter. You're weak!" She snarled. All she wanted was some attention from Sauda, not a child. Moto, shakily stood up. His markings were glowing fiercely.

Sauda smiled at nahal and yawned
" I guess that answers the question , leave " he snarled at both off them and nuzzled nahal " I don't think we need them " he said . Brituin was now crying she wasn't gonna be weak . The princess ran as fast as she could out of the cave and leapt on the ground and just kept running . She was alone .

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Sauda smiled at nahal and yawned
" I guess that answers the question , leave " he snarled at both off them and nuzzled nahal " I don't think we need them " he said . Brituin was now crying she wasn't gonna be weak . The princess ran as fast as she could out of the cave and leapt on the ground and just kept running . She was alone .
Moto, now fully recovered turned to Sauda. "You monster!" He roared. He hoped Imamu heard it. Nahal chuckled evilly and nuzzled him back. "The little cub thinks he can challenge you," she said laughing. "Why don't you show this cub who rules and I'll go hunt for something.....extra," she said winking. She walked off and gazed at Sauda seductively.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Moto, now fully recovered turned to Sauda. "You monster!" He roared. He hoped Imamu heard it. Nahal chuckled evilly and nuzzled him back. "The little cub thinks he can challenge you," she said laughing. "Why don't you show this cub who rules and I'll go hunt for something.....extra," she said winking. She walked off and gazed at Sauda seductively.

He grinned widely as his tail flicked
" go ahead my dear " he said and stood up to the cub his chest out , claws sharpened his spiked hair up and teeth baring
" fine...I'll teach you fear then pain " he snarled at moto his ears back as he swiped his paw at the cub . He didn't care about moto. Imamu ran into the cave and tackled sauda the two started fighting.

Brituin was crying beside a tree she was hurt .

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 04:54 PM
He grinned widely as his tail flicked
" go ahead my dear " he said and stood up to the cub his chest out , claws sharpened his spiked hair up and teeth baring
" fine...I'll teach you fear then pain " he snarled at moto his ears back as he swiped his paw at the cub . He didn't care about moto. Imamu ran into the cave and tackled sauda the two started fighting.

Brituin was crying beside a tree she was hurt .
Nahal gasped as she saw her old mate. She hid out of sight as the two grappled. Moto darted out of their and started searching for Brituin. "BRITUIN!" He called, "PRINCESA!!!" It started pouring and his fire was flickering, trying to stay lit.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Nahal gasped as she saw her old mate. She hid out of sight as the two grappled. Moto darted out of their and started searching for Brituin. "BRITUIN!" He called, "PRINCESA!!!" It started pouring and his fire was flickering, trying to stay lit.

Sauda and Imamu clawed each other it whent on for about an hour or two roaring growling and snarling could be heard they where evenly matched .

Brituin could be seen as her blue eyes glowed in the dark she was still crying as her paws covered her face. " moto... " she whined

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Sauda and Imamu clawed each other it whent on for about an hour or two roaring growling and snarling could be heard they where evenly matched .

Brituin could be seen as her blue eyes glowed in the dark she was still crying as her paws covered her face. " moto... " she whined
Moto heard the Princess and found her. He sighed with relief, "Ah! Princesa!" He covered her with a warm blanket of fire to keep her dry and warm. "If it gets to hot, just yell Princesa!"

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Moto heard the Princess and found her. He sighed with relief, "Ah! Princesa!" He covered her with a warm blanket of fire to keep her dry and warm. "If it gets to hot, just yell Princesa!"

Brituin looked at him confused this time but smiled and she layed her head down , she was broken why did her mother not want her? She wasn't weak.
" She isn't my mother. .. She wouldn't say things like that to me . I'm gonna search for my real mom . And I won't stop until I find her " the princess said as her ears where down . Brituin huffed as she looked out in the open

Sauda and Imamu finally stopped
" if I ever find you harming moto or my girl again your dead .where is my baby?! " Imamu asked and sauda smirked
" gone " he said and dragged some bones out and Imamu was easily tricked
" i....GRAAAAAAH! " he yelled and knocked sauda out he left thinking his daughter was dead

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Brituin looked at him confused this time but smiled and she layed her head down , she was broken why did her mother not want her? She wasn't weak.
" She isn't my mother. .. She wouldn't say things like that to me . I'm gonna search for my real mom . And I won't stop until I find her " the princess said as her ears where down . Brituin huffed as she looked out in the open

Sauda and Imamu finally stopped
" if I ever find you harming moto or my girl again your dead .where is my baby?! " Imamu asked and sauda smirked
" gone " he said and dragged some bones out and Imamu was easily tricked
" i....GRAAAAAAH! " he yelled and knocked sauda out he left thinking his daughter was dead
Moto heard Imamu and turned his attention toward the sound. "Leader! What is the problema? " he asked. He let the fire go out, seeing as though it has stopped raining.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Moto heard Imamu and turned his attention toward the sound. "Leader! What is the problema? " he asked. He let the fire go out, seeing as though it has stopped raining.

Imamu looked at moto
" my daughter is g-gone.. " he said as his head hung low
' Ugh oh ' Brituin thought and backed into the shadows she didn't wanna go back she ran as fast as she could . She wasn't ready to be a princess
( Huge! Timeskip when they aren't cubs there teens and moto won't have a complete mane but have some fluff )

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Imamu looked at moto
" my daughter is g-gone.. " he said as his head hung low
' Ugh oh ' Brituin thought and backed into the shadows she didn't wanna go back she ran as fast as she could . She wasn't ready to be a princess
( Huge! Timeskip when they aren't cubs there teens and moto won't have a complete mane but have some fluff )
Before Timeskip:
Moto looked around for the Princess, but she was nowhere to be found. He sighed and his ears drooped. He walked slowly along side Imamu.

After Timeskip:
Moto stretched out his muscular body and yawned. He walked out of the den and blinked as the sunlight blinded him. He gazed off into the distance, hoping for some sign that the Princess will return home.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Before Timeskip:
Moto looked around for the Princess, but she was nowhere to be found. He sighed and his ears drooped. He walked slowly along side Imamu.

After Timeskip:
Moto stretched out his muscular body and yawned. He walked out of the den and blinked as the sunlight blinded him. He gazed off into the distance, hoping for some sign that the Princess will return home.

Brituin lazily walked up into view she was on the horizon line and sighed , she had aged she was taller and a little bigger . She remembered her little trouble before she had left home but she didn't find her real mother and nahal was her actual mother . Brituin saw moto and slightly smiled

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Brituin lazily walked up into view she was on the horizon line and sighed , she had aged she was taller and a little bigger . She remembered her little trouble before she had left home but she didn't find her real mother and nahal was her actual mother . Brituin saw moto and slightly smiled
Unfortunately Moto didn't see her. His markings now covered his whole body and grew into intricate patterns. They glowed brightly but you couldn't tell in the sun. She headed into the grass lands to hunt for the Pride.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Unfortunately Moto didn't see her. His markings now covered his whole body and grew into intricate patterns. They glowed brightly but you couldn't tell in the sun. She headed into the grass lands to hunt for the Pride.

Brituin yawned tiredly and ran up to moto and tackled him playfully she had changed . She was more calmer but she was still thinking the same
" hi moto! " she said happily

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Brituin yawned tiredly and ran up to moto and tackled him playfully she had changed . She was more calmer but she was still thinking the same
" hi moto! " she said happily
(Are you trying to recreate the Nala X Simba reunion?)
Moto roared in surprise. He looked up at his attackers face. A lioness. It took him a bit to recognize her. "Princesa?" He whispered. He crawled onto his feet and bowed. "It nice to see you Princesa!" He said joyfully.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 07:16 PM
(Are you trying to recreate the Nala X Simba reunion?)
Moto roared in surprise. He looked up at his attackers face. A lioness. It took him a bit to recognize her. "Princesa?" He whispered. He crawled onto his feet and bowed. "It nice to see you Princesa!" He said joyfully.

Wait...is that what happened? Nuu sorry ! )
Brituin smiled and shook her fur her blue eyes glowed a little bit with a toothy smile " it's me " she said and cleaned her fur
" how you been? " she asked

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Wait...is that what happened? Nuu sorry ! )
Brituin smiled and shook her fur her blue eyes glowed a little bit with a toothy smile " it's me " she said and cleaned her fur
" how you been? " she asked
(Not exactly, but similar)
Moto stood up taller and examined the Princess. "Where have you been? Your father has been depressed since Sauda said you were dead," He was deeply worried.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 07:37 PM
(Not exactly, but similar)
Moto stood up taller and examined the Princess. "Where have you been? Your father has been depressed since Sauda said you were dead," He was deeply worried.

She narrowed her eyes at the thought of her father
" he should be worried , I felt like I was trapped! And sauda said I was dead? That retched feline " she growled at the last sentence her Claws sharpened and his name . " and that my friend is None Of Your business " She Added And Started To Walk Back To Her Den. Imamu Sighed As He looked Out In The FIelds HE Was Old too Weak . He Then Looked AT his Daughter And WAa shcoked! imamu playfully tackled his DAUghter and the two Giggled
" Dont ever scare Me Again " He Said And Smiled
" Of Course Papa" Brituin Said

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 07:50 PM
She narrowed her eyes at the thought of her father
" he should be worried , I felt like I was trapped! And sauda said I was dead? That retched feline " she growled at the last sentence her Claws sharpened and his name . " and that my friend is None Of Your business " She Added And Started To Walk Back To Her Den. Imamu Sighed As He looked Out In The FIelds HE Was Old too Weak . He Then Looked AT his Daughter And WAa shcoked! imamu playfully tackled his DAUghter and the two Giggled
" Dont ever scare Me Again " He Said And Smiled
" Of Course Papa" Brituin Said
Moto laid his ears back against her harsh words. He turned once again to the plains to go hunting. So much for the reunion I was hoping for... he thought sadly. His markings were starting to dim. Now that he was older, he could control his powers easily.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Moto laid his ears back against her harsh words. He turned once again to the plains to go hunting. So much for the reunion I was hoping for... he thought sadly. His markings were starting to dim. Now that he was older, he oils control his powers easily.

Brituin walked around and Imamu whent to sleep again but he didn't wake up for a while. The princess spotted a feline that was cream colored green eyes some gray spots on her left hip and she was helping moto hunt , for some reason she felt a sting of jealousy but shook her head
" hi moto! Sorry I haven't got a chance to meet you " the feline said
" my name's niyati " niyati smiled as she had ran beside moto she then helped tackle a deer.

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Brituin walked around and Imamu whent to sleep again but he didn't wake up for a while. The princess spotted a feline that was cream colored green eyes some gray spots on her left hip and she was helping moto hunt , for some reason she felt a sting of jealousy but shook her head
" hi moto! Sorry I haven't got a chance to meet you " the feline said
" my name's niyati " niyati smiled as she had ran beside moto she then helped tackle a deer.
"Hola," he said quietly. He ran after a gazelle and took it down. He then started dragging it back to the den. When he returned he set it down with rest of the food and sat guard at the foot of Pride Rock.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 08:06 PM
"Hola," he said quietly. He ran after a gazelle and took it down. He then started dragging it back to the den. When he returned he set it down with rest of the food and sat guard at the foot of Pride Rock.

Niyati dragged the deer back with her and licked her paw
" so .... Sorry about the princess she seems rude to you " niyati said and sat beside moto " and I like your markings " she added with a smile. Brituin hissed as she was far away but could still easily hear . Her ears where back.

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Niyati dragged the deer back with her and licked her paw
" so .... Sorry about the princess she seems rude to you " niyati said and sat beside moto " and I like your markings " she added with a smile. Brituin hissed as she was far away but could still easily hear . Her ears where back.
Moto moved away from the lioness and sat somewhere else. He didn't like being rude to lionesses but this one was getting on his nerves. "Everyone has there days," he said from where he was sitting.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Moto moved away from the lioness and sat somewhere else. He didn't like being rude to lionesses but this one was getting on his nerves. "Everyone has there days," he said from where he was sitting.

Niyati seemed to be getting the idea and dipped her head in respect
" apologies " she said and walked off and she looked back with a smile
" if you ever wanna talk let me know I'm always willing to help " she said and ran off . She wasn't afraid of him .

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Niyati seemed to be getting the idea and dipped her head in respect
" apologies " she said and walked off and she looked back with a smile
" if you ever wanna talk let me know I'm always willing to help " she said and ran off . She wasn't afraid of him .
He let a sigh of relief escape as the lioness walked off. "I thought she'd never leave, " he said to himself. His markings glowed brightly once again as he stared at the horizon. What he really wanted was to talk with the Princess. But it was considered direspect if he went up to her without permission.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 08:24 PM
He let a sigh of relief escape as the lioness walked off. "I thought she'd never leave, " he said to himself. His markings glowed brightly once again as he stared at the horizon. What he really wanted was to talk with the Princess. But it was considered direspect if he went up to her without permission.

Brituin was sitting by herself and grumbled while scratching the ground beneath her , her ears against her head. No one really understood her
" same " she mumbled as she could hear moto

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Brituin was sitting by herself and grumbled while scratching the ground beneath her , her ears against her head. No one really understood her
" same " she mumbled as she could hear moto
(What powers does she have?)
Moto laid on the ground soaking up the warmth from the sun. No one knew his deepest, darkest secret. He was in love with a royal....

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 08:54 PM
(What powers does she have?)
Moto laid on the ground soaking up the warmth from the sun. No one knew his deepest, darkest secret. He was in love with a royal....

None really , but she does tend to have greater night vision and hearing then most )
Brituin hopped back up on the priderock and walked up to her father Imamu who was strangely still asleep she tilted her head and nudged him a few times then three more nudges
" papa? PAPA! PAAAPAA! " she yelled and her head hung low she knew that he was gone . A tear or two escaped , she then let out a sigh a bird was beside Brituin " he is dead my lady shall I announce ? " it asked and Brituin nodded sadly . The bird flew across the sky
" THE KING OF PRIDE LANDS IS DEAD BRITUIN IS NOW QUEEN! A BURRING CEREMONEY WILL BE HELLED SHORTLY " the bird yelled as he was the messenger . Brituin stayed in her father's den in silent weeping

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 08:58 PM
None really , but she does tend to have greater night vision and hearing then most )
Brituin hopped back up on the priderock and walked up to her father Imamu who was strangely still asleep she tilted her head and nudged him a few times then three more nudges
" papa? PAPA! PAAAPAA! " she yelled and her head hung low she knew that he was gone . A tear or two escaped , she then let out a sigh a bird was beside Brituin " he is dead my lady shall I announce ? " it asked and Brituin nodded sadly . The bird flew across the sky
" THE KING OF PRIDE LANDS IS DEAD BRITUIN IS NOW QUEEN! A BURRING CEREMONEY WILL BE HELLED SHORTLY " the bird yelled as he was the messenger . Brituin stayed in her father's den in silent weeping
Moto heard the announcement and bounded up Pride Rock. He stopped in the doorway, ears laid back in sadness, Imamu was like a father to him. He wanted to cry but couldn't due to his fire. If he cried, he would cry lava, causing disaster everywhere. He wanted to comfort the new Queen but it would be rude to do so. He turned to leave, he must let the Queen mourn on her own.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Moto heard the announcement and bounded up Pride Rock. He stopped in the doorway, ears laid back in sadness, Imamu was like a father to him. He wanted to cry but couldn't due to his fire. If he cried, he would cry lava, causing disaster everywhere. He wanted to comfort the new Queen but it would be rude to do so. He turned to leave, he must let the Queen mourn on her own.

Brituin stopped crying she wasn't weak she was queen now but something stirred in her that made her angry , angry at every one every thing. Her claws poked out her frown turned to her teeth being bared and she opened her eyes her pupils shrunk but quickly regained her posture and took a deep breath . The queen shook her fur and scratched her ear she walked out of her den and stood on the cliff of priderock she roared so loud every lion bowed there head . She was in charge .

Brituin )

SacredMadness
October 26th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Brituin stopped crying she wasn't weak she was queen now but something stirred in her that made her angry , angry at every one every thing. Her claws poked out her frown turned to her teeth being bared and she opened her eyes her pupils shrunk but quickly regained her posture and took a deep breath . The queen shook her fur and scratched her ear she walked out of her den and stood on the cliff of priderock she roared so loud every lion bowed there head . She was in charge .

Brituin )
(Pretty!)
Moto hid a grin at the once frightened cub had turned into a powerful Queen. Moto lifted his head first and yelled "larga vida a la reina!" (Long live the Queen) Fire from his pelt grew and animals backed away. Grazi, his childhood friend, glared at him. Moto didn't care. But, they all repeated after him, struggling to say the words correctly.

Leucos
October 26th, 2017, 10:03 PM
(Pretty!)
Moto hid a grin at the once frightened cub had turned into a powerful Queen. Moto lifted his head first and yelled "larga vida a la reina!" (Long live the Queen) Fire from his pelt grew and animals backed away. Grazi, his childhood friend, glared at him. Moto didn't care. But, they all repeated after him, struggling to say the words correctly.

The queen had a smirk on her face she looked down at all of her subjects , it was amazing the power she had could easily be used at her will. But she couldn't just say ' hey get rid of that guy he's bothering me ' or ' kill them ' no no no. She would have to choose her words carefully . Brituin looked at her childhood friend and smiled softly her tail swaying side to side , she hopped off the rock and the others backed up going back to there normal daily lives.
" I can get used to this " she said as her tone was soft , but yet also deep . ( she sounds like blaze the cat from sonic if you don't know just look her up)

SacredMadness
October 27th, 2017, 07:09 AM
The queen had a smirk on her face she looked down at all of her subjects , it was amazing the power she had could easily be used at her will. But she couldn't just say ' hey get rid of that guy he's bothering me ' or ' kill them ' no no no. She would have to choose her words carefully . Brituin looked at her childhood friend and smiled softly her tail swaying side to side , she hopped off the rock and the others backed up going back to there normal daily lives.
" I can get used to this " she said as her tone was soft , but yet also deep . ( she sounds like blaze the cat from sonic if you don't know just look her up)
He roared loud and proud. He returned a warm smile. His throat was sore but he kept up with the chant, "larga vida a la reina! larga vida a la reina!"

Leucos
October 27th, 2017, 10:29 AM
He roared loud and proud. He returned a warm smile. His throat was sore but he kept up with the chant, "larga vida a la reina! larga vida a la reina!"

Brituin yawned as she cleaned her left shoulder , her blue eyes shifted to her friend and a smile planted on her face . Normally she would be stubborn but she didn't mind him he was nice to her . More likely he cared.
" You can stop chanting its not that important moto " she said and shook her fur. It did seem that being queen was something of importants
" wanna take a walk with me? I'm bored " she asked and smiled again her tail flicked .

SacredMadness
October 27th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Brituin yawned as she cleaned her left shoulder , her blue eyes shifted to her friend and a smile planted on her face . Normally she would be stubborn but she didn't mind him he was nice to her . More likely he cared.
" You can stop chanting its not that important moto " she said and shook her fur. It did seem that being queen was something of importants
" wanna take a walk with me? I'm bored " she asked and smiled again her tail flicked .
"Sure Princesa," he said, bowing. He walked calmly next to the Queen, vigilant. He was keeping a keen eye for Sauda and his heynas. They haven't bothered them for years. But now that Brituin was back he might start trouble again.

Leucos
October 27th, 2017, 12:42 PM
"Sure Princesa," he said, bowing. He walked calmly next to the Queen, vigilant. He was keeping a keen eye for Sauda and his heynas. They haven't bothered them for years. But now that Brituin was back he might start trouble again.

Brituin smiled and walked calmly her nose was working and her ears just in case any thing whent wrong she sniffed the cold air and decided that there was no threat . The queen smiled at moto
" may I ask you a question moto? Why where you nice to me? Normally I would be ignored as a cub my father did care but he never payed attention to me. And we need a co- commander as well " she said and looked at him her eyes had a calm nature as she tilted her head

SacredMadness
October 27th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Brituin smiled and walked calmly her nose was working and her ears just in case any thing whent wrong she sniffed the cold air and decided that there was no threat . The queen smiled at moto
" may I ask you a question moto? Why where you nice to me? Normally I would be ignored as a cub my father did care but he never payed attention to me. And we need a co- commander as well " she said and looked at him her eyes had a calm nature as she tilted her head
He shrugged and said, "Because, you are Queen," he said. He couldn't give away his real reason.

Leucos
October 27th, 2017, 01:10 PM
He shrugged and said, "Because, you are Queen," he said. He couldn't give away his real reason.

The queen tilted her head obviously she didn't know his darkest secret but she smiled
" sometimes I think being royalty isn't the best " she said and looked around and her ears perked teeth bared she heard the tiniest sound of the quietest paws running across the earth floor she hissed.
" intruder ! " she snarled and ran after the sound she sniffed the ground a few times and the sound was still quiet but enough for her to hear . A hyena was hunting in her territory and this she will not let this go unnoticed . The hyena held some food in his mouth and he was tackled by the queen as she roared
" state your name and buisness! " Brituin snarled and the hyena gulped
" my name's tali! I'm just hungry " tali said and Brituin growled baring her teeth she hates hyenas
" do you know what the punishment is for hyenas hunting here? " she asked and tali shook his head " I don't even think punishment is suitable enough " Brituin snarled and tali gulped.

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 12:22 PM
The queen tilted her head obviously she didn't know his darkest secret but she smiled
" sometimes I think being royalty isn't the best " she said and looked around and her ears perked teeth bared she heard the tiniest sound of the quietest paws running across the earth floor she hissed.
" intruder ! " she snarled and ran after the sound she sniffed the ground a few times and the sound was still quiet but enough for her to hear . A hyena was hunting in her territory and this she will not let this go unnoticed . The hyena held some food in his mouth and he was tackled by the queen as she roared
" state your name and buisness! " Brituin snarled and the hyena gulped
" my name's tali! I'm just hungry " tali said and Brituin growled baring her teeth she hates hyenas
" do you know what the punishment is for hyenas hunting here? " she asked and tali shook his head " I don't even think punishment is suitable enough " Brituin snarled and tali gulped.
Moto quickly darted after his Queen. He growled and roared loudly.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Moto quickly darted after his Queen. He growled and roared loudly.

Tali shrieked as he saw moto and he shook even more
" last chance hyena leave ! " Brituin hissed as her ears where back teeth bared at him . The hyena nodded as he crawled out from under the queen and left without the food he had. The queen sighed as she looked at moto with a soft smile " thanks for helping moto " she purred and started to head back

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Tali shrieked as he saw moto and he shook even more
" last chance hyena leave ! " Brituin hissed as her ears where back teeth bared at him . The hyena nodded as he crawled out from under the queen and left without the food he had. The queen sighed as she looked at moto with a soft smile " thanks for helping moto " she purred and started to head back
He shruggged and continued walking with royalty. Life as a guard was tough but it had shaped his body well. Almost every lioness was asking him to be their mate, over and over again. He doesn't think he can handle it if another one asks.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 03:26 PM
He shruggged and continued walking with royalty. Life as a guard was tough but it had shaped his body well. Almost every lioness was asking him to be their mate, over and over again. He doesn't think he can handle it if another one asks.

Brituin hissed as she saw Niyati the other lioness spotted moto and had a soft smile
" nice to see you again moto and oh brituin... " Niyati greeted as she padded over . Brituin hissed how dare niyati call her by her birth name!? The queen growled and backed up as Niyati was in front of them
" lovely day isn't it! " Niyati said as her tail thrashed happily . Brituin hissed again " it would be without you here " Brituin growled and Niyati was shocked
" well excuse me cry baby brat " Niyati hissed back and Brituin growled with her ears down " HOW DARE YOU! " the queen snarled

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Brituin hissed as she saw Niyati the other lioness spotted moto and had a soft smile
" nice to see you again moto and oh brituin... " Niyati greeted as she padded over . Brituin hissed how dare niyati call her by her birth name!? The queen growled and backed up as Niyati was in front of them
" lovely day isn't it! " Niyati said as her tail thrashed happily . Brituin hissed again " it would be without you here " Brituin growled and Niyati was shocked
" well excuse me cry baby brat " Niyati hissed back and Brituin growled with her ears down " HOW DARE YOU! " the queen snarled
Moto frowned and stepped in between the two. "Niyati! That is no way to speak to your queen. And Princesa, if you were to let your anger out like that all the time, you'd become as bad as Sauda," his Hispanic accent was thick with concern.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Moto frowned and stepped in between the two. "Niyati! That is no way to speak to your queen. And Princesa, if you were to let your anger out like that all the time, you'd become as bad as Sauda," his Hispanic accent was thick with concern.

There was silence for a moment Brituin looked down in shame but then huffed , Niyati was shocked as ever
" queen!? That brute is our queen? Outrageous she needs to work on her manners " Niyati said and glared at the ' queen ' who in return narrowed her eyes as her claws slightly poked out but she shook her head
" how dare you call me a brute " she growled and Niyati smirked
" brute " the other lioness said and she slapped Brituin with her tail . The queen looked at the other direction as she tried to contain her anger but it didn't work , she snarled her left claw was sharpened and she struck Niyati across her face . Niyati had a tear
" beast! Moto isn't the evil in this land you are! " Niyati snarled and struck Brituin the same way and she stormed off. The queen growled as she looked down then looked at her paw
" maybe...i..am " she said she only struck niyati because she was barking up the wrong tree.

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 03:58 PM
There was silence for a moment Brituin looked down in shame but then huffed , Niyati was shocked as ever
" queen!? That brute is our queen? Outrageous she needs to work on her manners " Niyati said and glared at the ' queen ' who in return narrowed her eyes as her claws slightly poked out but she shook her head
" how dare you call me a brute " she growled and Niyati smirked
" brute " the other lioness said and she slapped Brituin with her tail . The queen looked at the other direction as she tried to contain her anger but it didn't work , she snarled her left claw was sharpened and she struck Niyati across her face . Niyati had a tear
" beast! Moto isn't the evil in this land you are! " Niyati snarled and struck Brituin the same way and she stormed off. The queen growled as she looked down then looked at her paw
" maybe...i..am " she said she only struck niyati because she was barking up the wrong tree.
Moto stood tall and strong. "You are not, of anyone is, it is- Niyati," he was about to say himself but figured it was the last thing this stressed queen needed.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Moto stood tall and strong. "You are not, of anyone is, it is- Niyati," he was about to say himself but figured it was the last thing this stressed queen needed.

" I only struck her since she was barking up the wrong tree moto " Brituin said as she stood up with a frown
" at least you don't think so " she said and slowly walked off with her head down now she knew what moto felt like when he was being called evil
" I'm sorry I hurt you all those years ago before I was queen " she added

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 04:22 PM
" I only struck her since she was barking up the wrong tree moto " Brituin said as she stood up with a frown
" at least you don't think so " she said and slowly walked off with her head down now she knew what moto felt like when he was being called evil
" I'm sorry I hurt you all those years ago before I was queen " she added
Moto nodded and shrugged. "It is the past Princesa," he said, using a childhood nickname.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Moto nodded and shrugged. "It is the past Princesa," he said, using a childhood nickname.

Brituin was on her rock as she looked down at the pridelanders she made sure everything was running smoothly . Her tail flicked as she spotted Niyati again and a growl rose from her throat
" that pesky little brat , calling me a brute she ought to be charged with treason! Banishment ! " she snarled as she saw niyati talking to another lion who had a black mane rather strong , green eyes and had a Scottish accent
" I'm telling you she's a monster A monster! She struck me Arik! " niyati said to the muscular lion in front of her
" did she now? If she harms you again I will end her " Arik said to his sister and hugged her " your the best bro! " niyati said and returned the hug . Brituin snarled again " off with her head .... " she said under her breath and realized what she had just said " I didn't mean that... " she quickly whimpered

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Brituin was on her rock as she looked down at the pridelanders she made sure everything was running smoothly . Her tail flicked as she spotted Niyati again and a growl rose from her throat
" that pesky little brat , calling me a brute she ought to be charged with treason! Banishment ! " she snarled as she saw niyati talking to another lion who had a black mane rather strong , green eyes and had a Scottish accent
" I'm telling you she's a monster A monster! She struck me Arik! " niyati said to the muscular lion in front of her
" did she now? If she harms you again I will end her " Arik said to his sister and hugged her " your the best bro! " niyati said and returned the hug . Brituin snarled again " off with her head .... " she said under her breath and realized what she had just said " I didn't mean that... " she quickly whimpered
Moto flattened his ears when he heard what Brituin said. He turned away and shook his head. "Where did you For for so many years..." he said to himself.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Moto flattened his ears when he heard what Brituin said. He turned away and shook his head. "Where did you For for so many years..." he said to himself.

Brituin heard him and sighed she was changing and for once she didn't like it the queen looked at moto and her own ears where down
" moto i... I whent to ...to..... " she started to say it but she couldn't she shook her head and took a deep breath
" I whent to the outlands....And something happened I grew more angry with every one that passed me " Brituin said with her head down
" and now I can't control my anger " she said

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Brituin heard him and sighed she was changing and for once she didn't like it the queen looked at moto and her own ears where down
" moto i... I whent to ...to..... " she started to say it but she couldn't she shook her head and took a deep breath
" I whent to the outlands....And something happened I grew more angry with every one that passed me " Brituin said with her head down
" and now I can't control my anger " she said
Moto looked in fright at the queen. "Why would you do such a thing!" He asked, astounded.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Moto looked in fright at the queen. "Why would you do such a thing!" He asked, astounded.

The queen had her head down her tail flicked
" I won't expect you to understand " she said and turned back around now looking at niyati and her brother Arik . She hissed again and then walked past moto in her den and layed down facing the back of her den . Her ears stayed pinned against her head she wasn't really feeling like talking any more today.

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 06:45 PM
The queen had her head down her tail flicked
" I won't expect you to understand " she said and turned back around now looking at niyati and her brother Arik . She hissed again and then walked past moto in her den and layed down facing the back of her den . Her ears stayed pinned against her head she wasn't really feeling like talking any more today.
Moto stared at his Queen, feeling his emotional attachment to her fading. He walked past Arik and Niyati, not even giving them a second glance.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Moto stared at his Queen, feeling his emotional attachment to her fading. He walked past Arik and Niyati, not even giving them a second glance.

Arik glared at moto and stopped in front of him
" your the queens friend right ? Can you help us with a little problem we have? We want the queen gone she's a monster face it moto I think you'll agree with us " arik said calmly and with a smile . The lion had sat down. Niyati looked up at the queens den with a smirk .

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Arik glared at moto and stopped in front of him
" your the queens friend right ? Can you help us with a little problem we have? We want the queen gone she's a monster face it moto I think you'll agree with us " arik said calmly and with a smile . The lion had sat down. Niyati looked up at the queens den with a smirk .
Moto rolled his eyes and shoved past Arik. He was not in the mood for any antics.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Moto rolled his eyes and shoved past Arik. He was not in the mood for any antics.

Arik huffed
" fine then we will kill her or I will if my sister don't feel like it" he said and walked by himself he whispered a plan to his sister and Niyati eyes lit up with a smirk she nodded the two walked off with some laughter ( timeskip)

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Arik huffed
" fine then we will kill her or I will if my sister don't feel like it" he said and walked by himself he whispered a plan to his sister and Niyati eyes lit up with a smirk she nodded the two walked off with some laughter ( timeskip)
(How much of a time skip?)

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 08:13 PM
(How much of a time skip?)

a hour timeskip )

Brituin walked out of her den and she heard a scream followed by a cry for help the queen perked her ears up and her head was up as well in alert. She ran to the source and a local lion ran up to the queen
" queen some one is in trouble a cub! " the local lion said frantically and Brituin was shocked she would never let any cub be harmed
" I will never let a cub be harmed under my watch , thank you . Where ? " she asked and the lion gulped
" far from your den at the cliff! " the lion said and shook
" I'm on my way ! Tell moto! " Brituin said and ran as fast as she could . The lion was gonna do as told but didn't it just laughed and walked off
" she's so easy to trick " the lion chuckled

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 08:23 PM
a hour timeskip )

Brituin walked out of her den and she heard a scream followed by a cry for help the queen perked her ears up and her head was up as well in alert. She ran to the source and a local lion ran up to the queen
" queen some one is in trouble a cub! " the local lion said frantically and Brituin was shocked she would never let any cub be harmed
" I will never let a cub be harmed under my watch , thank you . Where ? " she asked and the lion gulped
" far from your den at the cliff! " the lion said and shook
" I'm on my way ! Tell moto! " Brituin said and ran as fast as she could . The lion was gonna do as told but didn't it just laughed and walked off
" she's so easy to trick " the lion chuckled
Moto heard about this and darted after Brituin. "Princesa! It is a trap!!!!" He called.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Moto heard about this and darted after Brituin. "Princesa! It is a trap!!!!" He called.

Brituin breathed quickly as she halted
" are you sure? Moto trick or not a cub may be in danger and I don't want it harmed ! It may not be a trick and the cub would be harmed because we thought other wise " the queen said and ran off to the ' cub ' She made it to the cliff and saw nothing she was confused until Arik shoved her off the cliff with her hanging by her claws on the cliff .

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Brituin breathed quickly as she halted
" are you sure? Moto trick or not a cub may be in danger and I don't want it harmed ! It may not be a trick and the cub would be harmed because we thought other wise " the queen said and ran off to the ' cub ' She made it to the cliff and saw nothing she was confused until Arik shoved her off the cliff with her hanging by her claws on the cliff .
(SCAR AND MUFASA!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"No! Arik don't let her go!!!" Moto yelled at the top of his lungs.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 08:44 PM
(SCAR AND MUFASA!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"No! Arik don't let her go!!!" Moto yelled at the top of his lungs.

Arik looked back at moto and raised his eyebrow
" why not? She's not even worthy of being a queen! " the lion said and Brituin tried to get back up the cliff but her claws where giving way and she slipped backwards with a yelp . She was on the edge of the cliff her claws just sharp enough to keep her from falling right away , her hind legs flailing around trying to get a hold some piece of the rock. In all this she was whimpering
" see not so tough now are we? " arik said
" moto.. " Brituin whined

SacredMadness
October 30th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Arik looked back at moto and raised his eyebrow
" why not? She's not even worthy of being a queen! " the lion said and Brituin tried to get back up the cliff but her claws where giving way and she slipped backwards with a yelp . She was on the edge of the cliff her claws just sharp enough to keep her from falling right away , her hind legs flailing around trying to get a hold some piece of the rock. In all this she was whimpering
" see not so tough now are we? " arik said
" moto.. " Brituin whined
Moto knocked Arik aside with some fire and caught the Queen before she could fall. He used his hard muscles to drag her onto the flat Land.

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Moto knocked Arik aside with some fire and caught the Queen before she could fall. He used his hard muscles to drag her onto the flat Land.

Brituin smiled as she crawled up to the land she purred as she smiled at moto. But as she was half way on land Arik pounced on Moto and bit his shoulder blade and threw him at the tree with a loud roar . Niyati ran up to the queen to try and push her off the cliff but Brituin snarled her claws out
" NO ONE HARMS MOTO! " she roared and she pushed herself back up and pushed Niyati aside and tackled Arik the two started fighting and clawing growling and snarling could be heard. Niyati snarled
" Arik! " she yelled

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 05:30 AM
Brituin smiled as she crawled up to the land she purred as she smiled at moto. But as she was half way on land Arik pounced on Moto and bit his shoulder blade and threw him at the tree with a loud roar . Niyati ran up to the queen to try and push her off the cliff but Brituin snarled her claws out
" NO ONE HARMS MOTO! " she roared and she pushed herself back up and pushed Niyati aside and tackled Arik the two started fighting and clawing growling and snarling could be heard. Niyati snarled
" Arik! " she yelled
Moto threw fireballs at Arik and Niyati, careful not to hit Brituin.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 03:40 PM
Moto threw fireballs at Arik and Niyati, careful not to hit Brituin.

Arik hissed as Niyati doged the fireballs she then tackled Moto down but frowned at him
" I'm really sorry moto I didn't want you in this " Niyati said as Arik had knocked the queen out with his paw and pinned her down . He raised his other claw that was sharpened and smirked . Brituin was unconscious .

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 03:44 PM
Arik hissed as Niyati doged the fireballs she then tackled Moto down but frowned at him
" I'm really sorry moto I didn't want you in this " Niyati said as Arik had knocked the queen out with his paw and pinned her down . He raised his other claw that was sharpened and smirked . Brituin was unconscious .
"I don't give a rats tail!" He yelled. He shoved Niyati off of him and knocked Arik aside. He fought furiously with Arik.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 03:49 PM
"I don't give a rats tail!" He yelled. He shoved Niyati off of him and knocked Arik aside. He fought furiously with Arik.

Arik leapt back as moto clawed him and he roared loudly ( like aslan in Narnia ) his claws sharpened he then ran toward the fire lion and bit his shoulder blade again but harder
" sister! Get the queen now! " Arik said through a mouthful of fur . Niyati nodded as she started to drag the unconscious queen away .

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 03:54 PM
Arik leapt back as moto clawed him and he roared loudly ( like aslan in Narnia ) his claws sharpened he then ran toward the fire lion and bit his shoulder blade again but harder
" sister! Get the queen now! " Arik said through a mouthful of fur . Niyati nodded as she started to drag the unconscious queen away .
Moto heated a paw and burned a print into Arik's face. While Arik was distracted, Moto used all of his muscles and darted after Niyati. He stopped in front of the lioness and flames grew around the three of them, keeping Arik out.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 04:00 PM
Moto heated a paw and burned a print into Arik's face. While Arik was distracted, Moto used all of his muscles and darted after Niyati. He stopped in front of the lioness and flames grew around the three of them, keeping Arik out.

Arik whined as he backed up from the pawprint

Niyati was wide eyed she looked around her self and gulped
" you got to understand she is the evil! " niyati said as she backed up. Brituin rolled around her sleep as she lazily moved a paw but was still asleep . Niyati hissed as she pinned the queen down and bared her teeth , she put a paw on the queen throat and made it so she couldn't breath but Brituins eyes popped open and she started breathing quickly
" I'll have your head off for this!.... " Brituin said threw choking . Niyati laughed " my head? " she questioned . Brituin looked at moto with a sad expression

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 04:03 PM
Arik whined as he backed up from the pawprint

Niyati was wide eyed she looked around her self and gulped
" you got to understand she is the evil! " niyati said as she backed up. Brituin rolled around her sleep as she lazily moved a paw but was still asleep . Niyati hissed as she pinned the queen down and bared her teeth , she put a paw on the queen throat and made it so she couldn't breath but Brituins eyes popped open and she started breathing quickly
" I'll have your head off for this!.... " Brituin said threw choking . Niyati laughed " my head? " she questioned . Brituin looked at moto with a sad expression
Moto roared and the flames grew into a humongous lion behind him. The lion roared ferociously and Moto's eyes were red. "Let her go!" He roared. It sounded like there were three of him yelling at once.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 04:24 PM
Moto roared and the flames grew into a humongous lion behind him. The lion roared ferociously and Moto's eyes were red. "Let her go!" He roared. It sounded like there were three of him yelling at once.

Niyati backed off of the queen as she was now scared her tail got burnt by the fire and Brituin stood up she smiled at moto she whent up to him and nuzzled her friend . The queen then hissed as she walked up to Niyati her anger was through the roof her claws sharpened as the other lioness backed up in fright with a whine. Brituin grinned evily as her tail thrashed
" off with your head!! " the queen snarled and pounced on Niyati bitting her neck causing blood to drip . Niyati screamed as she was dying. Arik whined
" NO! " the other male lion yelled

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 04:26 PM
Niyati backed off of the queen as she was now scared her tail got burnt by the fire and Brituin stood up she smiled at moto she whent up to him and nuzzled her friend . The queen then hissed as she walked up to Niyati her anger was through the roof her claws sharpened as the other lioness backed up in fright with a whine. Brituin grinned evily as her tail thrashed
" off with your head!! " the queen snarled and pounced on Niyati bitting her neck causing blood to drip . Niyati screamed as she was dying. Arik whined
" NO! " the other male lion yelled
The huge flaming lion had shrunk and Moto's vision was beginning to waver. He saw blood drip and just then everything went black.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 04:38 PM
The huge flaming lion had shrunk and Moto's vision was beginning to waver. He saw blood drip and just then everything went black.

Arik ran over to his sister with his ears down in sadness
" you monster! BEAST! " Arik yelled as Brituin raised her eyebrow she had blood on her muzzle but shrugged she left arik there to mourn . She walked over to her friend and carried him on her back brining him back home as she wobbled off and on. She did fall forward but soon stood back up . She was home in no time as she set Moto in her den .

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 04:52 PM
Arik ran over to his sister with his ears down in sadness
" you monster! BEAST! " Arik yelled as Brituin raised her eyebrow she had blood on her muzzle but shrugged she left arik there to mourn . She walked over to her friend and carried him on her back brining him back home as she wobbled off and on. She did fall forward but soon stood back up . She was home in no time as she set Moto in her den .
(I love your signature lyrics <3 )
Moto slept still and soundlessly.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 04:57 PM
(I love your signature lyrics <3 )
Moto slept still and soundlessly.

Aaww thanks! what the lyrics are from (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQYaoiIFh8) )

Brituin layed next to her friend as she slept it had been a long day for her she just needed some time with her favorite lion .
' He must not know ' She thought as she smiled at moto to her he wasn't evil , just a lovable teddy bear .

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 04:59 PM
Aaww thanks! what the lyrics are from (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQYaoiIFh8) )

Brituin layed next to her friend as she slept it had been a long day for her she just needed some time with her favorite lion .
' He must not know ' She thought as she smiled at moto to her he wasn't evil , just a lovable teddy bear .
(I know the song...that's why I like the lyrics It's Demons by Imagine Dragons!) Moto mumbled a little in his sleep and curled into a bal.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 05:03 PM
(I know the song...that's why I like the lyrics It's Demons by Imagine Dragons!) Moto mumbled a little in his sleep and curled into a bal.

Face plams* welp that's what staying up till 1 or 2 will do to you . Sorry )

Brituin yawned as she only had a mini nap she then whent back outside to guard her den and also to look out for anything wrong in the pridelands

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 05:05 PM
Face plams* welp that's what staying up till 1 or 2 will do to you . Sorry )

Brituin yawned as she only had a mini nap she then whent back outside to guard her den and also to look out for anything wrong in the pridelands
(*pats head* take a nap)
Moto looked up in expectation. He thought he was going to see a sky ahead but saw a den ceiling. That was weird, Moto never slept in the Den. He walked out, yawning.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 05:09 PM
(*pats head* take a nap)
Moto looked up in expectation. He thought he was going to see a sky ahead but saw a den ceiling. That was weird, Moto never slept in the Den. He walked out, yawning.

Dude it's to late for that xD )
Brituin looked behind herself with a smile
" how was your rest moto? And don't worry Niyati is gone " she said and licked her paw

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 05:10 PM
Dude it's to late for that xD )
Brituin looked behind herself with a smile
" how was your rest moto? And don't worry Niyati is gone " she said and licked her paw
He looked in confusion at the queen. He noticed the lionesses glaring at him. He shrugged and headed to the plains, hoping to hunt uninterrupted.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 05:15 PM
He looked in confusion at the queen. He noticed the lionesses glaring at him. He shrugged and headed to the plains, hoping to hunt uninterrupted.

Brituin noticed the lionesses as she hopped off the rock and glared at them back
" got a problem? " she asked them with a snarl . She needed to show strength and authority ' I thinks it is time I pay a visit to my mother ' She thought .

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 05:17 PM
Brituin noticed the lionesses as she hopped off the rock and glared at them back
" got a problem? " she asked them with a snarl . She needed to show strength and authority ' I thinks it is time I pay a visit to my mother ' She thought .
Lionesses shrunk with fear.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 05:20 PM
Lionesses shrunk with fear.

She smirked
" next time don't glare at moto or me " she said and ran off to where her ' mother ' was . Brituin made it to the old cave as she sighed
" Mother!? " she shouted as she looked inside . Sauda had been dead since he was pretty old . She didn't care about sauda but she still cared about her mother even though she didn't care back
" MOTHER? " she called as she still had blood on her muzzle

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 05:23 PM
She smirked
" next time don't glare at moto or me " she said and ran off to where her ' mother ' was . Brituin made it to the old cave as she sighed
" Mother!? " she shouted as she looked inside . Sauda had been dead since he was pretty old . She didn't care about sauda but she still cared about her mother even though she didn't care back
" MOTHER? " she called as she still had blood on her muzzle
Nahal limped from her cave. "My daughter! It seems as thought you have executed someone," she said grinning evilly.

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 05:29 PM
Nahal limped from her cave. "My daughter! It seems as thought you have executed someone," she said grinning evilly.

" yes I did I killed Niyati she and her brother tricked me so I killed her Arik called me a monster A beast but honestly I didn't care " Brituin said as she licked her lips " I said off with her head " she said with a smirk of her own little catch fraise . She then noticed her mother was limping!?
" momma! What happened " she whined as she ran up to her and nuzzled her
She still believed that Nahal deserved a second chance .( I like your pick! Sppoky)

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 05:31 PM
" yes I did I killed Niyati she and her brother tricked me so I killed her Arik called me a monster A beast but honestly I didn't care " Brituin said as she licked her lips " I said off with her head " she said with a smirk of her own little catch fraise . She then noticed her mother was limping!?
" momma! What happened " she whined as she ran up to her and nuzzled her
She still believed that Nahal deserved a second chance .( I like your pick! Sppoky)
(I'm in the midst of finding a better one)
Nahal laughed and said to her child, "I'm getting old sweetie." A thought popped into her head. "What about Moto? How is he?"

Leucos
October 31st, 2017, 05:38 PM
(I'm in the midst of finding a better one)
Nahal laughed and said to her child, "I'm getting old sweetie." A thought popped into her head. "What about Moto? How is he?"

She pouted
" Momma I don't want you to! Your the only one I had! " Brituin whined then shook her head
" moto is fine stronger now . And a little cute " she said with a cheeky smile
" Sorry I grew weak there for a moment " she added and cleared her throat

SacredMadness
October 31st, 2017, 06:16 PM
She pouted
" Momma I don't want you to! Your the only one I had! " Brituin whined then shook her head
" moto is fine stronger now . And a little cute " she said with a cheeky smile
" Sorry I grew weak there for a moment " she added and cleared her throat
Her mother chuckled softly