PDA

View Full Version : Jurrasic island: Comes back

Wolvesregion
October 24th, 2017, 08:47 PM
After illegally creating dinosaurs, scientist were forced to send their dinosaurs to an island. They continued illegal research, but the dinosaurs went coo-coo and they now roam free, reproducing and ruling the island. Then, while on a trip a small boat trip a few friends were caught in a storm and crashed on a island. They must survive and they don't know which would be worse.. being stranded with dinosaurs, or being stranded at sea.

There will be a limit on local maybe four or five at the beginning, please ask to add a local when local is filled. reproducing as a local will be allowed to add a char with a short form.

human Form:
Name:
sexuality: (opional)
appearance:
local or not:
other:
questions:

Dino Form:
appearance:
other:
questions:

My form:
Name: Scarredheart
Sexuality: Hetero
appearance:
Local or not: Local
other: nah
Questions: HALLO IM BACK

Wolvesregion
October 24th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Btw appearance is optional sorry xd

Wolvesregion
October 24th, 2017, 09:03 PM
@Sasuke (madness)
Want to make it private? Just you and me and a bunch of ocs?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Yay!!) Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Bisexual
He’s a tall handsome man little over 6 feet and has a built body is tanned thanks to his Hispanic blood. Has amber eyes that’s always viewed as red for something reason. A tattoo of a wolf on his back and a x scar on his chest and one over his left eye.
Local
Nope
Hi

25 years
Mapusaurus
https://nutkasecreates.deviantart.com/art/Midnight-Rex-704866284
Nope
Hi

Wolvesregion
October 24th, 2017, 09:19 PM
You can just add you chars along the way. Shall we begin. I would like the honorary Sasukewolf (madness) start (wink wonk)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 09:22 PM
La bows you shall have it!) A long sigh was heard within the island from a man who’s known for his strength and ability to tame any mad beasts within minutes. His eyes held a dangerous glow as he walks though a small forest nearby his home which he built by hand. He blows out some smoke form a cigarette than tosses it to ground stepping on it as he just walks soon he reaches the bay and begins to look around for a good friend of his.

Wolvesregion
October 24th, 2017, 09:25 PM
La bows you shall have it!) A long sigh was heard within the island from a man who’s known for his strength and ability to tame any mad beasts within minutes. His eyes held a dangerous glow as he walks though a small forest nearby his home which he built by hand. He blows out some smoke form a cigarette than tosses it to ground stepping on it as he just walks soon he reaches the bay and begins to look around for a good friend of his.
Scar was leaning against a Palm three near the bay. "Looking for someone?" She said, looking at him with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Scar was leaning against a Palm three near the bay. "Looking for someone?" She said, looking at him with a mischievous glint in her eye.
sasuke looks at her “ I’m looking for you.” He says in his dark husky but this time with a slight purr. “ my brother and cousin are coming today and I was wondering if you could you know... watch them for me?”

Wolvesregion
October 24th, 2017, 09:34 PM
sasuke looks at her “ I’m looking for you.” He says in his dark husky but this time with a slight purr. “ my brother and cousin are coming today and I was wondering if you could you know... watch them for me?”
"Watch them? Do I look like a babybabysitter to you?" She raised hereyebrows, but she had a slightly playful tone. "What will you do in the mean time? Go frolic with some spinosaurses?" She said jokingly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 09:38 PM
"Watch them? Do I look like a babybabysitter to you?" She raised hereyebrows, but she had a slightly playful tone. "What will you do in the mean time? Go frolic with some spinosaurses?" She said jokingly
He smiles “ actually I have some busy to intend to with a male here. And besides my brother maybe you’re type of man. You should be thanking me.”

Wolvesregion
October 24th, 2017, 09:42 PM
He smiles “ actually I have some busy to intend to with a male here. And besides my brother maybe you’re type of man. You should be thanking me.”
"Eh. Not yet I won't be. Go on." She watched the watched the water. Beginning the draw in the sand with her foot, she took a small piece of fruit out of her make-shift bag and ate it. "Oh and while your out please catch some MEAT!" She said. "I'm getting tired of all this fruit and veggies. "She muttered actually making a fairly good drawing in the sand.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 09:47 PM
"Eh. Not yet I won't be. Go on." She watched the watched the water. Beginning the draw in the sand with her foot, she took a small piece of fruit out of her make-shift bag and ate it. "Oh and while your out please catch some MEAT!" She said. "I'm getting tired of all this fruit and veggies. "She muttered actually making a fairly good drawing in the sand.
He laughs softly. “ you will and sure. Just don’t get too carried away “ he says as he begins to walk off and soon a boat arrives and this time two handsome came out. One was Naruto a cute guy with sun colored hair and sky blue eyes and the other was winter who was a handsome guy with ice blue eyes and Snow White hair. They began to look around as If looking for someones

Wolvesregion
October 24th, 2017, 09:49 PM
He laughs softly. “ you will and sure. Just don’t get too carried away “ he says as he begins to walk off and soon a boat arrives and this time two handsome came out. One was Naruto a cute guy with sun colored hair and sky blue eyes and the other was winter who was a handsome guy with ice blue eyes and Snow White hair. They began to look around as If looking for someones
"Sasuke just left. Had some business to attend to."Scar said bravely walking towards them. "Well, I guess follow me then, andtalk quietly." She said turning around the walk away.

aleka!
October 24th, 2017, 09:49 PM
(sO is this private or not? Because I'm about to add like 5 Dino forms if it's not...)

Wolvesregion
October 24th, 2017, 09:52 PM
(sO is this private or not? Because I'm about to add like 5 Dino forms if it's not...) priva te sorry!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 09:59 PM
"Sasuke just left. Had some business to attend to."Scar said bravely walking towards them. "Well, I guess follow me then, andtalk quietly." She said turning around the walk away.
Winter nods slowly “ I see.” He says calmly as he and Naruto immediately begins to follow her. He growls a bit “ I swear that man is so troublesome tell me does he have a lover?” He asks calmly as Naruto looks around

Wolvesregion
October 24th, 2017, 10:00 PM
(The first move a guy tried to make she will slap him xD)
"Troublesome? No. Lover? Not in a million years." She said as they entered into a large clearing in the woods. "Shelter over there." She pointed to a house, that looked more like a log cabin than an survival shelter. "Over there we have stored water." She pointed to a well-like shake next to it. "Inside we have rooms to sleep in." She said walking over to a large tree and opening a almost invisible door, because it blends with the tree so well. She took out a knife and stored it in her boot. "Questions?" Her only thought was, 'can I just go take a nap?'

Wolvesregion
October 24th, 2017, 10:24 PM
"Troublesome? No. Lover? Not in a million years." She said as they entered into a large clearing in the woods. "Shelter over there." She pointed to a house, that looked more like a log cabin than an survival shelter. "Over there we have stored water." She pointed to a well-like shake next to it. "Inside we have rooms to sleep in." She said walking over to a large tree and opening a almost invisible door, because it blends with the tree so well. She took out a knife and stored it in her boot. "Questions?" Her only thought was, 'can I just go take a nap?'
Winter nods slowly “ I see.” He says calmly as he and Naruto immediately begins to follow her. He growls a bit “ I swear that man is so troublesome tell me does he have a lover?” He asks calmly as Naruto looks around
Ment to quostr that)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Winter nods slowly “ ... I see and -“ he was cut off by Naruto “ say are you perhaps single?” He asks suddenly

Wolvesregion
October 25th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Winter nods slowly “ ... I see and -“ he was cut off by Naruto “ say are you perhaps single?” He asks suddenly
Scar holds back from rolling her eyes. "Yes, I am single." Her tone turning into a more playful one. "Now, settle in, I'll go see how much food we have left." She walked away, but felt her cheeks go red.

Wolvesregion
October 25th, 2017, 04:43 PM
bump~

Wolvesregion
October 25th, 2017, 07:08 PM
After counting the food that was only a few feet away she relized they only had, three mangos. "well, Sasuke better be back soon with a feast." she muttered turning back to Winter and Naruto. "Mango?"

Wolvesregion
October 25th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Bump~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 26th, 2017, 06:34 PM
After counting the food that was only a few feet away she relized they only had, three mangos. "well, Sasuke better be back soon with a feast." she muttered turning back to Winter and Naruto. "Mango?"
Sasuke growls “ hi what’s with the mangos?” He asks as he drops a bag of meat and fish onto the floor “ let’s have some real food!”

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Sasuke growls “ hi what’s with the mangos?” He asks as he drops a bag of meat and fish onto the floor “ let’s have some real food!”
"Thank goodness!" Scar said jumping at the food. "Thanks Sasuke. Shall I cook it?" She said picking up the bag and walking to the fire pit in the middle of the clearing. Lighting it with ease she placed a welded metal pan on a stand and placed the meat on it in strips. "So, I met your friends here Sasuke." She signaled to the Naruto and Winter. "So, now what?" She said flipping the meat.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 26th, 2017, 07:34 PM
"Thank goodness!" Scar said jumping at the food. "Thanks Sasuke. Shall I cook it?" She said picking up the bag and walking to the fire pit in the middle of the clearing. Lighting it with ease she placed a welded metal pan on a stand and placed the meat on it in strips. "So, I met your friends here Sasuke." She signaled to the Naruto and Winter. "So, now what?" She said flipping the meat.
He smiles “ go ahead and now we-“ Winter growls “ why did you call us here? What’s your game?” He asks darkly as Sasuke laughs softly “ simple. I have a dinosaur and you two have what I need to get it.... alive of course. But not now we feast first”

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 07:44 PM
He smiles “ go ahead and now we-“ Winter growls “ why did you call us here? What’s your game?” He asks darkly as Sasuke laughs softly “ simple. I have a dinosaur and you two have what I need to get it.... alive of course. But not now we feast first”
She used her knife to chop up mangos, and adding raw vegetables to four hand crafted wooden plates. "And Food, is served." She handed a plate to each. "So, what is it you talking about Sasuke?" She asked. She watched him suspiciously.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 26th, 2017, 07:48 PM
She used her knife to chop up mangos, and adding raw vegetables to four hand crafted wooden plates. "And Food, is served." She handed a plate to each. "So, what is it you talking about Sasuke?" She asked. She watched him suspiciously.
he smiles softly “ a Dinosaur worthy of my time. Don’t worry he’ll come around. Now than let’s eat! Also skye have you picked a favorite from these two?” He asks suddenly making winter growl and Naruto quickly began to eat

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 07:57 PM
he smiles softly “ a Dinosaur worthy of my time. Don’t worry he’ll come around. Now than let’s eat! Also skye have you picked a favorite from these two?” He asks suddenly making winter growl and Naruto quickly began to eat
Scar smiled almost laughing. She looked from Naruto, to Winter. "No, not yet." Though she said this emotionlessly she eyes Naruto. Scar finished her food and looked around. "I'm going for a walk. Anyone care to join me?" She said streching. She went back to the tree-oor and grabbed a machete. She tied it to her ripped jeans, and looked at the men.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 26th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Scar smiled almost laughing. She looked from Naruto, to Winter. "No, not yet." Though she said this emotionlessly she eyes Naruto. Scar finished her food and looked around. "I'm going for a walk. Anyone care to join me?" She said streching. She went back to the tree-oor and grabbed a machete. She tied it to her ripped jeans, and looked at the men.
Naruto stands up “ if you don’t mind I’ll join you “ he says with a kind smile as Sasuke growls a bit “ normal for a fox to jump in the opportunity to strike”

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Naruto stands up “ if you don’t mind I’ll join you “ he says with a kind smile as Sasuke growls a bit “ normal for a fox to jump in the opportunity to strike”
Scar looked at Sasuke curiously for a moment, then shrugged and walked off. She used a small waving gesture to signal Naruto to follow. "I don't believe we were properly introduced." She said thoughtfully, watching Naruto closely. "I'm Scar. I was born here." She said looking back at The camp for a moment. "Sasuke never spoke about his family much." She said she concentrated on listening to everything around her.
Scar listened and looked at ever, rustle of a bush, every chirp of a bird, and every crunch of leaves. 'Careful now..' She thought to herself, her mother's voice rang in her ears. "Always stay on edge my child! Even the bravest can be tarnished by one meter mistake." She also recalled the day of her parents death. She shivered clearing her head and looking back at Naruto.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 26th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Scar looked at Sasuke curiously for a moment, then shrugged and walked off. She used a small waving gesture to signal Naruto to follow. "I don't believe we were properly introduced." She said thoughtfully, watching Naruto closely. "I'm Scar. I was born here." She said looking back at The camp for a moment. "Sasuke never spoke about his family much." She said she concentrated on listening to everything around her.
Scar listened and looked at ever, rustle of a bush, every chirp of a bird, and every crunch of leaves. 'Careful now..' She thought to herself, her mother's voice rang in her ears. "Always stay on edge my child! Even the bravest can be tarnished by one meter mistake." She also recalled the day of her parents death. She shivered clearing her head and looking back at Naruto.
Naruto smiles “ yea... well we aren’t exactly friendly people and we three are the only family we have however...” he smiles softly “ it’s better to not know us at all” he says playfully as he follows her

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Naruto smiles “ yea... well we aren’t exactly friendly people and we three are the only family we have however...” he smiles softly “ it’s better to not know us at all” he says playfully as he follows her
"Better? You seem to ni-" she stopped herself at a loud rustling noise. "Shush." She waved to Naruto giving him a look like dont-even-breath. She looked around staring at the ground, then at the sky, then face level. There was silence, the air was still, and the licence was torturing. then a Tiny little Dinosaur hopped out of a bush, making a cut squeak noise. "Naruto.." He voice was slightly croaky now. "Walk slowly the other way. Towards the lake." The flickered her eyes to the lake, which was now in sight.
"I'll just slowly back away..." She began slowly backing away, but the tiny dino began loudly screeching. About a dozen jumped out of the bushes all around. Then a dozen more. "And now you can run." She said zooming off (lol sorry i needed to make a long post xD)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 09:52 AM
"Better? You seem to ni-" she stopped herself at a loud rustling noise. "Shush." She waved to Naruto giving him a look like dont-even-breath. She looked around staring at the ground, then at the sky, then face level. There was silence, the air was still, and the licence was torturing. then a Tiny little Dinosaur hopped out of a bush, making a cut squeak noise. "Naruto.." He voice was slightly croaky now. "Walk slowly the other way. Towards the lake." The flickered her eyes to the lake, which was now in sight.
"I'll just slowly back away..." She began slowly backing away, but the tiny dino began loudly screeching. About a dozen jumped out of the bushes all around. Then a dozen more. "And now you can run." She said zooming off (lol sorry i needed to make a long post xD)
Naruto eyes glowed a bit as He nods slowly and begins to follow what she said than begins to run fast as soon as she said it

Wolvesregion
October 28th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Naruto eyes glowed a bit as He nods slowly and begins to follow what she said than begins to run fast as soon as she said it
Once they were at the lake, she stopped almost falling in. "Clever little things." She muttered cautiously walking up to the water, and sitting at the edge. "As you were saying?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 28th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Once they were at the lake, she stopped almost falling in. "Clever little things." She muttered cautiously walking up to the water, and sitting at the edge. "As you were saying?"
He laughs softly “ oh they were little ones. And never mind you are better off not knowing what we are”

Wolvesregion
October 28th, 2017, 10:38 AM
He laughs softly “ oh they were little ones. And never mind you are better off not knowing what we are”
"There tiny but dangerous." She put her knees to her chest and closed her eyes. "First it's on, then 20, the 50, then a 100... before you understand it there ontop of you. weighing you down, and tearing at her flesh..." She drifted off her fist clenched. She suddenly snapped back into reality. "Sorry.. old memories." She stood up, looking at the sky. "okay.. so, now what? Go back?"