PDA

View Full Version : Dark and Light {PRIVATE}

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 08:35 PM
There is a war. A war that could determine humanity's fate. A war between demons and angels, enemies of each other.

Love between them is forbidden and punishable by death.

When a demon and angel fall in love, though, their lives are changed. Having to escape the war and hide their romance, they go on a journey to discover peace.

MY FORM

Name: Dove White
Species: angel
Persona: tbrp
Looks: http://i.pinimg.com/736x/18/37/ca/1837ca03d885452e81b0f87bea577009--angel-wings-drawing-angel-girl-drawing.jpg

Now for your form Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Demon
Male
Tbrp
With mask: https://pre00.deviantart.net/3ebc/th/pre/i/2015/298/1/4/nightcrawler__at__by_n4z4ki-d9edz65.png
Without it: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/231636813096157184/369253340179333131/67c0f7f4b77ed1d69c1ac1cd860f1414.png

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Demon
Male
Tbrp
With mask: https://pre00.deviantart.net/3ebc/th/pre/i/2015/298/1/4/nightcrawler__at__by_n4z4ki-d9edz65.png
Without it: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/231636813096157184/369253340179333131/67c0f7f4b77ed1d69c1ac1cd860f1414.png

Kk I'll start :) ))

Dove flies around the forest, searching for Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed within the darkness and soon he begins to stand up from the branch he was on. He kept his mask on as he begins to wave trying to get her attention.

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed within the darkness and soon he begins to stand up from the branch he was on. He kept his mask on as he begins to wave trying to get her attention.

Make sure to Quote me ))

Dove sees him wave and flies down, joining him on his branch. "Hi, Sasuke!" her wings fluttered in greeting.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Make sure to Quote me ))

Dove sees him wave and flies down, joining him on his branch. "Hi, Sasuke!" her wings fluttered in greeting.
K XD)Sasuke laughs softly in his husky voice. “ hello daring. “ he says as his eyes glowed softly a sign of greeting with demons. “ tell me mi amor. Did you miss me?”

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 09:55 PM
K XD)Sasuke laughs softly in his husky voice. “ hello daring. “ he says as his eyes glowed softly a sign of greeting with demons. “ tell me mi amor. Did you miss me?”

Dove smiles and kisses Sasuke where his mouth was behind the mask. "Yes, Sas, I missed you... I always do."

She gazes around. "Want to explore these woods a while?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Dove smiles and kisses Sasuke where his mouth was behind the mask. "Yes, Sas, I missed you... I always do."

She gazes around. "Want to explore these woods a while?"
Sasuke laughs softly “ I missed you more. And sure but...” he blushes a bit “ I kinda wanna hold you close for a while. It has been a while since we saw each other and ... I did miss you.”

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ I missed you more. And sure but...” he blushes a bit “ I kinda wanna hold you close for a while. It has been a while since we saw each other and ... I did miss you.”

Dove smiles and sits on the branch, pulling him down beside her. She curls up in his lap, then lowers his mask, where his human mouth was ready. She kisses him, melting against him. They were chest to chest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Dove smiles and sits on the branch, pulling him down beside her. She curls up in his lap, then lowers his mask, where his human mouth was ready. She kisses him, melting against him. They were chest to chest.
Sasuke eyes widened but he eventually gives in kissing her back with passion as he begins to touch her cheek. After a good long while he stops the kiss a bit to breath a bit but as soon as he regains his breath. He kisses her again immediately.

|+sari+|
October 25th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Sasuke eyes widened but he eventually gives in kissing her back with passion as he begins to touch her cheek. After a good long while he stops the kiss a bit to breath a bit but as soon as he regains his breath. He kisses her again immediately.

Dove smiles against his lips, then pulls back to rest her head on his chest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 25th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Dove smiles against his lips, then pulls back to rest her head on his chest.
He laughs softly “ te amor.” He says softly as he holds her close and kisses her head.

|+sari+|
November 8th, 2017, 03:04 PM

Dove wraps her wings around them, and after a few seconds she pulls away, resting her head on his chest. There was something wrong; it was visible on her face.

"We lost another angel in the war today..." she said sadly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 8th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Dove wraps her wings around them, and after a few seconds she pulls away, resting her head on his chest. There was something wrong; it was visible on her face.

"We lost another angel in the war today..." she said sadly.
My peep!! ) He jumps a bit “ .... forgive me but.... I may have killed that... angel “ he says with a voice heavy with guilt and grief “ ... I’m so sorry... I had to .. fight back “

|+sari+|
November 8th, 2017, 03:41 PM
My peep!! ) He jumps a bit “ .... forgive me but.... I may have killed that... angel “ he says with a voice heavy with guilt and grief “ ... I’m so sorry... I had to .. fight back “

Peep peep peep! Peeeepppp!!!!! :3 ))

Dove looked up at him, her face full of sadness, innocence, and compassion. "Sas... it was not your fault. Do you understand me? It was not your fault. It's a war... I have killed demons just as much as you have killed angels. Don't take blame, okay?" she brushes a strand of hair from his eyes. She then stands, taking his hand and pulling him up with her. "C'mon, I wanna show you something."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Peep peep peep! Peeeepppp!!!!! :3 ))

Dove looked up at him, her face full of sadness, innocence, and compassion. "Sas... it was not your fault. Do you understand me? It was not your fault. It's a war... I have killed demons just as much as you have killed angels. Don't take blame, okay?" she brushes a strand of hair from his eyes. She then stands, taking his hand and pulling him up with her. "C'mon, I wanna show you something."
PEEEEEEP!!!!)
He nods slowly as he stands with her " but.... what if I end up hurting someone you ..." he cuts himself off when she speaks again. "....as you wish my love.."

|+sari+|
November 9th, 2017, 06:35 PM
PEEEEEEP!!!!)
He nods slowly as he stands with her " but.... what if I end up hurting someone you ..." he cuts himself off when she speaks again. "....as you wish my love.."

Peeps :3))
She wraps herself around Sasuke, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, then suddenly the two were in the air, her strong wings carrying them. Since angels had exceptional strength despite their delicate looks, carrying Sasuke was not hard, since to Dove, he was light as a feather.

She felt his arm wrap around her waist, and she giggled. After a while, the two landed in a clearing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Peeps :3))
She wraps herself around Sasuke, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, then suddenly the two were in the air, her strong wings carrying them. Since angels had exceptional strength despite their delicate looks, carrying Sasuke was not hard, since to Dove, he was light as a feather.

She felt his arm wrap around her waist, and she giggled. After a while, the two landed in a clearing.
He blushes madly as he was easily taken away, he immediately moves away from her as they land in the clearing “ you know I have wings too love” he says embarrassed out of his mind embarrassed. He’s the one who’s supposed to be carrying not being carried!

|+sari+|
November 9th, 2017, 07:16 PM
He blushes madly as he was easily taken away, he immediately moves away from her as they land in the clearing “ you know I have wings too love” he says embarrassed out of his mind embarrassed. He’s the one who’s supposed to be carrying not being carried!

He has wings???!!! When did that come up? O_o ))

Dove smiled shyly. "Well.... I am very sorry Sas... I just thought I would save you from having to fly this time... I'll let you carry me on the way back. But first, I have a surprise..." she takes his hand and leads him through the woods, and the two walk along in the dark. The two reached a line of bushes. Dove turns to face him.

"Are you ready, love?" she asked. The two pushed through the bushes, and on the other side was a turquoise waterfall with an aqua pool of water at the bottom. The sound of rushing water filled the air. The moonlight shone off of crystal, and flowers of all sorts were growing. And... it was completely inhabited by wolves!

A massive white wolf with amber eyes padded up, nudging Dove's shoulder. Dove smiles and strokes the wolf's giant head, then scratches it's ears. It closes it's eyes in contentment. Dove sits in the grass, and the wolf lays down beside her, resting it's head in her lap, all the while keeping an eye on Sasuke.

Dove giggles. "It's okay, Serenity. Sasuke is a friend." she points at her lover. "Friend."

The wolf seemed to understand and settled at Dove's side, falling asleep.

Dove then looks around. "Now where...? Oh!" a black wolf was standing off to the side. Dove whistled, and it came to her. It sat beside her, waiting patiently.

Dove stroked the wolf a second, then turned to Sasuke. "All the wolves here I have befriended, and there are twenty of them. This one I picked out for you, Sasuke..." she smiled. "Now just hold out your hand so Fang can sniff it" Dove instructed her lover.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 9th, 2017, 08:33 PM
He has wings???!!! When did that come up? O_o ))

Dove smiled shyly. "Well.... I am very sorry Sas... I just thought I would save you from having to fly this time... I'll let you carry me on the way back. But first, I have a surprise..." she takes his hand and leads him through the woods, and the two walk along in the dark. The two reached a line of bushes. Dove turns to face him.

"Are you ready, love?" she asked. The two pushed through the bushes, and on the other side was a turquoise waterfall with an aqua pool of water at the bottom. The sound of rushing water filled the air. The moonlight shone off of crystal, and flowers of all sorts were growing. And... it was completely inhabited by wolves!

A massive white wolf with amber eyes padded up, nudging Dove's shoulder. Dove smiles and strokes the wolf's giant head, then scratches it's ears. It closes it's eyes in contentment. Dove sits in the grass, and the wolf lays down beside her, resting it's head in her lap, all the while keeping an eye on Sasuke.

Dove giggles. "It's okay, Serenity. Sasuke is a friend." she points at her lover. "Friend."

The wolf seemed to understand and settled at Dove's side, falling asleep.

Dove then looks around. "Now where...? Oh!" a black wolf was standing off to the side. Dove whistled, and it came to her. It sat beside her, waiting patiently.

Dove stroked the wolf a second, then turned to Sasuke. "All the wolves here I have befriended, and there are twenty of them. This one I picked out for you, Sasuke..." she smiled. "Now just hold out your hand so Fang can sniff it" Dove instructed her lover.
Sasuke jumps a bit at the wolves as he looks around he noticed the black wolf than he looks at dove. “ .... are you sure? I’m not... pure like you and my body isn’t exactly friendly looking but...” his eyes glowed a bit as he kneels down a bit and holds out his hand “ I am... part hellwolf...”

|+sari+|
November 12th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Sasuke jumps a bit at the wolves as he looks around he noticed the black wolf than he looks at dove. “ .... are you sure? I’m not... pure like you and my body isn’t exactly friendly looking but...” his eyes glowed a bit as he kneels down a bit and holds out his hand “ I am... part hellwolf...”

Fang sniffs Sasuke's hand carefully, then licks his palm.

Dove giggles. "That means he likes you."

Dove pats the spot beside her, encouraging Sasuke to sit. "C'mon and sit by me. I want to show you how to treat Fang. He's more aggressive than the others and only lets me close, but I can show you how to gain his full trust."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Fang sniffs Sasuke's hand carefully, then licks his palm.

Dove giggles. "That means he likes you."

Dove pats the spot beside her, encouraging Sasuke to sit. "C'mon and sit by me. I want to show you how to treat Fang. He's more aggressive than the others and only lets me close, but I can show you how to gain his full trust."
Sasuke nods slowly as he begins to sit by dove watching Fang closely with glowing eyes “..... okay now what?”