PDA

View Full Version : Meddie kits!

Hexict
November 21st, 2016, 08:38 AM
Important Announcement:

I'm sorry to do this to all of you but after some thought I realized that I do not want Northpath to have kits. This may seem sudden but I have put a lot of thought into this decision. At first I loves the idea of Northpath having kits, but the moment I typed up his Lost Words I started really regretting him having kits since he really isn't one to break the rules despite the situation.

I had PMed the others who roleplay the kits to see if they were okay with this since I didn't want to force their characters out of existence. We all agreed that it was alright.

So now I'm making this announcement to inform you all that he will not be having any kits. Again, I'm sorry about this but like I had said, having kits isn't something that Northpath would do and I hope you can all respects this.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

My character Northpath (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/northpath.html) will be killed at the very end of the EE (due to reasons beyond mine and Zero's control) - but I really want him to have some kittens of his own. His best friend Crescentmoon (http://drapingsforestofcharacters.weebly.com/crescentpaw.html) will be the mother of his kits, but he won't know of her pregnancy before his death and will watch his kits from Starclan. I will be roleplaying Fireflykit (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/fireflykit.html), RedHead will be roleplaying Dancingkit (http://drapingsforestofcharacters.weebly.com/dancingkit.html) and Clover will have Wisteriakit (page not provided). We plan on NorthCrescent to have 5 kits in the litter, meaning that 2 spots open for kits.

*North will also have another litter with someone else during a moment of weakness, if interest go here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1220) (you can sign up for both litters if you want, either the same kit or a different)

In case some of you haven't noticed, RedHead hasn't been on all that much lately but hopefully she'll be one when it's time to choose the kits. Please note that Northpath will die before they are born, meaning that the kits never met their father. Of course, they did grow up with Crescentmoon whom most likely will tell them stories of their father - and they will know that Northpath was their father as well as medicine cat. If RedHead is not active when we start than we'll say that Crescentmoon and Dancingkit went missing (that way if she returns than she can gave them return ND not get excluded from the family) - in this case my cat Finchcall (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/finchcall.html) will take them in and raise them due to also being in love with Crescentmoon.

We will also be a bit picky about who we choose. The size of the form doesn't really matter and we will be focusing more on their personalities - but please do put in as much detail as you can in their personalities and don't just post a small list of like five words. You don't have to put in as much detail for the appearance, a link is just fine or you can give a small list for this (i know how hard it can be to make a great form).

Form~

Name-
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Other-

As for when they'll be picked, they'll be born after the EE ends so I'm not in too much of a rush for this. I'll give RedHead some time to come back on (roughly 2 weeks after the EE) and if she doesn't by then, I'll just have to choose for us. This can also form a complication since she might not be active yet I don't want to discard Crescent and Dancing in case she returns... so hopefully she will be then.

Edit: It would also be best if the kit looked like the parents, if they look nothing like that might decrease the chances of getting picked

Clover
November 21st, 2016, 09:59 AM
im so sorry that wisteria doesn't have a page! ill go find her information and whip one right up!

Fel
November 21st, 2016, 10:01 AM
[This is a WIP, I'll be updating it a bit before the due date!]
Name- Ruekit | Ruepaw | Rue___
Gender- Molly [trans]
Appearance- Reference 1 (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/Angora_turc_tortie_smoke_3.jpg) | Reference 2 (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0b/Angora_turc_tortie_smoke_2.jpg/450px-Angora_turc_tortie_smoke_2.jpg) | Ruekit's pelt consists of three basic colors; a shade of dark gray from her father, Northpath, light gray from her mother Crescentmoon, and a diluted shade of orange gained directly from Crescentmoon's mother, Drapingdrop. The diluting factor is from the gray pelts of both her parents, and Ruekit's fur isn't exactly the longest or the shortest of lengths, landing somewhere in-between, at an average fur-length. Her eyes are a dulled yellow color which can look somewhat hazel on darker days, not being the brightest eyes- though they are a recognizable hue. There isn't exactly a pattern to her fur, just a flurry of patches on the molly's pelt in different areas and different directions. Rue's body type, however, isn't exactly built the best for fighting. It's more organized for the power of speed, which possibly derives from the fact that her father's biological family were all loners, and that they might not have had the correct skills for Thunderclan's territory. She is a smaller cat, built being lean and agile. She lacks proficiency in areas such as endurance, defense, and offense/attack, but she's very well balanced himself, and she finds it easier to run than fight, adoring things like races and escape planning. Her paws are also quite slender, and she's the perfect size to fit into smaller places if necessary, or spying on others when she's curious about something.
Personality- Ruepaw is the type of cat who wants to know everything about the entire world, almost being born with a sense of curiosity. As a kit, she'll be asking every single queen in sight to tell her more about Thunderclan, wanting to know everything there is to being a warrior and helping his clan. More often than not you'll find her peeking around in places she's not supposed to, arguing that it was just out of the need to know. Knowledge is something that this young molly craves, and it's something she'll pick over almost anyone, save his closest family and friends. She has a strong sense of morals for himself, and tries to hold himself responsible for the warrior code, holding an inner resentment of herself for breaking it by existing, and often talking about it out loud, forgetting who it might offend, like her mother. She's very outright and loud about her views, and doesn't exactly have a filter on her mouth, talking about anything. Though her body type is one for scouting and spying, her personality says otherwise, and sometimes she ends up getting too curious about something, spilling the beans to whoever will listen to her. [wip]
Other- wip- she acts sort of like a makoto-kirigiri hybrid

BluBunnie
November 21st, 2016, 10:23 AM
Name- Pigeonkit~paw~
Gender- Male
Appearance- Ref #1 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ee/54/14/ee5414113e10b9db45a43b26a0f55030.jpg) Ref #2 (http://67.media.tumblr.com/6cc709b73ee6450faaa08b21d71dbf7f/tumblr_inline_o1s9qmgMHC1qjqg79_500.jpg) He is a gray tabby, much like his father and mother but he has white paws and a small white patch on his chest. His fur length is short, but he has very thick hair. He is constantly trying to keep his fur neat and in place. His eyes are a pale green with a darker green towards his pupil.
Personality- Pigeon is a very quiet cat around others but he is also a big perfectionist and hates messes, he tries and talks with the older cats instead of playing with the other kits. At the same time, Pigeon is also very protective of the kits and will defend them in any situation. He may get frustrated at times when others make a mess but after a few hours Pigeon will be back to his normal self. He is very loyal to his family and friends as well, he can become very scary when some cat is bullying a cat he cares about. He will become very outspoken if he catches you bullying or making a mess. He tries not to yell at the kits as much, but sometimes he can't take it anymore. He also will get into a lot of trouble for getting after apprentices/younger warriors for not cleaning something or "Acting like kits." Finally, Pigeonkit sees himself as more mature then the other kits and likes to think he is an adult.
Other- (I am still tweaking a few things so I will probably Update this..)

Talon
November 21st, 2016, 12:06 PM
Name- Marigoldkit ; Marigoldpaw ; Marigoldblaze
Gender- Male
Appearance- link (http://warriorborn.weebly.com/uploads/4/7/7/2/47727753/gray-cat-16179975_orig.jpg) ; Marigoldkit is a mix between his parents because he is grey fur that is lighter than Northpath's but darker than Cresentmoon's with grey stripes like Crescentmoon but the stripes are kind of blurred like Northpath's and he has yellow eyes like Northpath.
Personality- Marigoldkit isn't close to his family in anyway and believes that he should never have been born, making him hate Crescentmoon and even Northpath for breaking the code. He is a very loyal cat to Thunderclan, and would definitely choose the clan over his family. Marigoldkit is an honest cat and comes off blunt and frank, but doesn't care and most likely won't apologize. Since he doesn't believe he shouldn't have been born he is always trying to prove himself and always goes too far. Marigoldkit also doesn't like anyone who breaks the codes and doesn't like cats that are half-clan or even outside the clans.
Other- ya'll know i'm not to good with forms xD

BEAR.
November 21st, 2016, 12:19 PM
Hexict

actually, the limit for kits per litter is five (not including adopted kits), so you would only have one spot open.

Fel
November 21st, 2016, 12:21 PM
hmm... maybe there could be some sort of situation where there could be two litters w/ crescent and north? north could have kits w/ another cat too, but I don't think he'd do that, he's too sweet tbh- just thinking, though!

Hexict
November 21st, 2016, 12:48 PM
im so sorry that wisteria doesn't have a page! ill go find her information and whip one right up!

Lol, It's fine didn't really give you a heads up. If you want you could post the link to her page on my profile and I could edit it into the intro :)

hmm... maybe there could be some sort of situation where there could be two litters w/ crescent and north? north could have kits w/ another cat too, but I don't think he'd do that, he's too sweet tbh- just thinking, though!

That does sound good, but yeah North could never that XD

Mango
November 21st, 2016, 01:32 PM
Name- Northkit
Gender- masculine
Perso- He is alot like Jayfeather, he tries his hardest to be strong and well-liked, but isn't. He soon will grow into someone who is very grumpy and most people will be wishing he was kinder with the younger kits, he lashes out at anyone and well- simply imagine Jayfeather, just not blind.
Other- He will be named after his dead father. He will have long grey fur with a detailed pattern of black splotches that to some may make him appear to be a tabby, note a grey tabby. He will have grey-ish green eyes, they don't really classify as a color, perhaps purple in some cases. He is colorblind.

Here is a RP sample of him in his apprenticehood:

Northpaw licked his paw, he glanced over and heard Icekit laughing and being a kit. He didn't really care, atleast Icekit stayed away from him.
Rockkit ran over to him," Scared ya, huh?"
Northpaw rolled his eyes, " No, now leave me alone,"
Rockkit smirked," Never! So-So-So,"
Northpaw grinded his teeth together trying to resist it, but he just couldn't he used his large paw and swatted Rockkit over, ignoring Rockkit's complaints as he hit the ground and squealed angrily. He walked just outside camp, atleast the kits wouldn't bother him here.

( Bad form, on mobile)

doghouse
November 21st, 2016, 02:08 PM
Name-
Kiwikit/Kiwipaw/Kiwituft (subject to change)
Kiwi- Because of how small she is
Tuft- because of a small tuft of fur upon her head

Gender-
Female

Appearance-
Ref 1 (http://warriorsheart.yolasite.com/resources/blackpelt.jpg) || Ref 2 (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warrior-cat-clans/images/c/cb/Minnowett.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/262?cb=20140523230441) || Ref 3 (http://www.mweor.com/design/view/1402331) || She's almost identical to her father, but ever so slightly lighter in color. She's thin and lean, with long slender features. Her paws are small and neat, and Kiwikit is lightly built and agile with very flexible joints, giving her the upper paw when climbing. She loves to spend her time as high as possible, looking out over the forest. Her fur is short except on her tail, where it's a bit longer than the rest of her pelt. She has a bit more of her father's pelt coloration, but more her mother's build and shape. Her eyes are a very deep shade of yellow, much darker than a most cats' eyes that are yellow.

Personality-
she's gentle, but doesn't like attention, no matter what kind. She keeps her thought to herself, she shuts herself out from everyone, though only out of fear that she'll hurt them in some way. She wants to trust, but can't seem to find anyone worth trusting. The sweet tempered molly rarely speaks, and she never speaks her whole mind, always hiding some detail, no matter how important it is. she's very quiet, and it's quite rare for her to say more than a few words. She's friendly, but not very enthusiastic or wild. She's very calm, and peaceful. You don't want her as an enemy, but she's not a bad friend. Her heart is in the right place when it comes to most of her decisions. Most of the time, she's alone, just watching the world go on, and she has a very long tension span from it, though easily scared if caught just staring off because she loses her sense of what's going on around her. She hates to see others suffer, and there isn't a mean bone in Kiwikit. Like her father, she wants to help others, but can she tends to get frustrated when she can't figure out how to do it, and will likely just take a guess until she knows from experience. She cares a lot about family, and she doesn't want to see them get hurt, so she might spend a lot of time comforting others, as she finds that she's fairly good at that. Kiwi spends more time going over her past than pushing through her future, sometimes forgetting that there are cats in her future that are there to help her. She can also be a bit sensitive about things, like if someone asked her something that she thought was too personal, she'd either lash out of turn her back on them. And other things she can be insensitive about, and will be quite blunt about anything in those topics where she's insensitive in. She gets a bit closed off if reminded too much of how her father is dead and can get a small bit jealous around cats that have both parents, where as she has only her mother. She needs a fatherly figure in her life to help her get over the death of the father she never knew, but can't seem to find the right person to be that figure, yet she will search. She gets sidetracked and often will zone out, just staring off into nothing, her thoughts so deeply focused she no longer sees what's going on around her, and if she does notice, she often doesn't care, not unless it's very important, in which case, she'll snap into focus again. She tends to be quite proud of who her father was, and feels no shame or regret in being an "accident" as some may put it. Now, if you tell her she can't do something, she will most likely insist that you let her do it, as she is a bit willful or stubborn at times, and she's very tough. Being criticized doesn't really bother her, and if her feelings are hurt, she'll just keep going at it.

Other- nope.

Gusty
November 21st, 2016, 03:06 PM
Name- Elmkit
Gender- Male
Appearance- Elm is a dark, short-haired tabby tom. He inherited his looks mostly from his father, who shares the same gray patterned pelt as him. The only difference is that the kit's chest fur is darker shade of gray than the rest of his pelt, so much that it could be known as black. As for eye color, the tom's orbs are a dull, dark bluish gray.
Personality-Elmkit's one of those soft-spoken, quiet felines. Even he likes to admit this: he's awfully shy, and generally dislikes conversation. But that doesn't mean he's rude, either. Elmkit tries his hardest to maintain peace and respect among his elders. Unfortunately, no cat is perfect, and Elm has a few cracks within his personality. One of this is that he could get very anxious easily, over the littlest things, and would often freak out. He's quite a perfectionist among his peers, which doubles down his pressure and self-esteem. And yet, having a medicine cat as a father doesn't seem to impact this part of his life. In fact, it only seems to enhance it; he uses the wisdom and stories to motivate himself and push on forwards, through any obstacle in the way. Being the son of a medicine cat wouldn't bother him. It'd be more of a gift than a punishment.
Other- Nopee

Empress Of Evil
November 21st, 2016, 03:43 PM
Omg I,m so going to apply! Even though i wont get it cuz I never get to be anything special XD

seasalt
November 21st, 2016, 03:48 PM
Edited Because It is super old and I
needed to upgrade some things.
Name-
[/I] preferred name
Bramblekit | Bramblepaw | Bramblesight
Bramble after her dark dusty brown splotches.
-sight after Zerosight.
Doekit | Doepaw | Doepath/sight
Doe for her stubby tail, and the spotted markings on her tail.
-path or sight for a tribute to either Zerosight or Northpath.
Gender-
Female. [ cis. molly she/her ]
Appearance-
A dark gray she cat with dark dusty brown splotches,
bright yellowish amber eyes, a white eye spot, and a
white and dusty brown spotted stubby tail. Bramble
is an almost exact copy of Northpath, besides the splash
white over one of her optics. Bramblekit's fur is fluffy,
thick, and soft in texture, and can sometimes feel rough
to the touch, if she would let you. Her yellowish amber
optics give out a glow, like the bright sunshine of the sun,
a flame, forever burning, for now.
Personality-
Bramble is a very good listener, despite her
rambunctious look on her. But, she can get
quite distracted, which makes her seem distant
than the others, being a big dreamer. She has
a lot of spunk to her, and a fierce attitude that
would probably get your tail burned off, so to
speak. But, that doesn't mean she isn't kind or
anything, having a great compassion for others,
but pride hides it well. Bramblekit can be quite
odd when talking about things, and often says
strangest things, but no one really notices it. At
times, she often tries to make mischief and
sometimes gets in a heap of trouble, making her
a bit of a troublemaker. Bramblekit doesn't take
insults nicely, and would probably scratch your
eyes out, if she could help it, making her have a
huge temper when she's in a bad mood. She
sometimes gets very emotional, and can make
her seem quite sensitive, but she's really not.
Other-
Oh I'm getting Lily Potter vibes
from this child. You can pick what the name is,
but I honestly like the name Bramblekit better.

goddess of ducks
November 21st, 2016, 04:01 PM
pushes away the urge to not make another cat
Name: Foggykit | Foggypaw | Foggygait
Appearance: Foggy has a light gray coat that is laced with white splotches. He has a rather large white spot on his right shoulder and one on his hind left leg. His chest is white along with his nose and muzzle. His tail fades from his base gray color to a dull white color at the tip. He has bright vivid green eyes that really pop against his lighter fur colors. His fur is rather long and makes him seem bigger than what a cat his age normally would be. Although as he ages this long fur won't seem to be so big on him. He also will have a slightly different walking pattern because his front right paw is slightly malformed. (Hence his warrior name -gait)
Personality: Foggykit is a very lovable characteristic. He is a true survivor and tries not to let anything stop him from what he wants and where his heart leads him. He is a lover of the Code and once he learns it through and through will be slightly angry at his father for breaking it. He will soon find that love can't be tamed. He wishes to ask forgiveness of his father once he realizes his mistakes. He is a very loyal and loving cat as well. He will always be ready to serve and help his Clan, just like his father. Every once in a while though Foggykit will reach his wits end and his temper will snap. Foggy is not one for constant fighting but still is not afraid to use his claws, although his preferred weapon shall be his tongue.
Other: heres a picture reference: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/81/b2/4c81b2b3d4e1da2d4e6a69df9b53f387.jpg)

~Breadsticks~
November 21st, 2016, 04:25 PM
Name- Ashenkit - Ashenpaw - Ashenfrost
Gender- Female
Appearance- A light silver-gray she cat with dark brown legs, icy blue eyes, with small black patches dotting her back and fading near her stomach into her darker gray belly and chest. She has a long feathery tail that is also dotted with slightly larger black patches. Ashenkit has a large white flash on her chest, and two brown patches on either side of it, making it look like a messy bowtie.
Personality- Although she acts shy around new cats she is anything but quiet, Ashenkit likes playing with other kits and watching apprentices, waiting for a good time to try and join in. Her boldness grows as she gets older and she never turns down an opportunity to play fight with her siblings and friends. When she becomes a warrior she gains the name Ashenfrost from her eyes and her personality toward cats of other clans, and even some cats in her own clan that she doesn't get along with. Although she doesn't like battles she'd never back down from one, in an attempt to prove her already visible loyalty to her clan. She always has time for her siblings and loves to talk with her friends about anything.
Other- N/A

Starfall
November 21st, 2016, 07:28 PM
Name:
Jaykit/jaypaw/ Jaysong

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TD9940zuhJI/AAAAAAAABDg/3-iV2ZstkCI/s1600/moonstream.jpg

Personality:
He is very practical tom and he hates to repeat things more than once. He is also very dedicated, once he sets his mind to something, he won't stop till he gets it done. He is also conscientious and judgemental, to him the first impression is extremely important.

Other?:
He loves to climb trees and play with his siblings.

Sage
November 21st, 2016, 07:58 PM
DELETED]

monfang
November 22nd, 2016, 07:09 AM
Congraaaaaaats! Can I apply for a kitteh?
Name- Dewkit(spots)
Gender-Female
Appearance- https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5RMq3YKSJxQ/VzZhpMlVb6I/AAAAAAAAI7Y/CqFKPiq2BV0y8inIH9B4x7FvPKGmluuJwCKgB/s320/The-Amazing-Calico-Cat-Cat-Breeds-in-photographs%2B%25285%2529.jpg
Personality- Sweet, loving, shy, caring, clever, and cunning
Other- Nerp!

Teggy
November 22nd, 2016, 07:13 AM
Name- Moonkit Moonpaw Moonflight
Gender- female
Appearance- has a deep drown pelt (like father) and bright blue eyes (like mother)
Personality- she is very adventures. Her heart is bigger then her brain and she cares for all cats, no matter the clan.
Other- can she be deaf? if not its ok

Hexict
November 22nd, 2016, 08:44 AM
*Please keep checking the intro to this thread in case of updates!

Sage
November 24th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Name; Lightkit I Lightpaw I Lightpath
Light- for his light colored pelt.
Path- for his father

Gender; Tom[cis]
Appearance; here (http://accidentshappenwco.weebly.com/lightkit.html) | Lightkit is a relatively small cat for his age. His fur is medium length and soft. Ha has large hazel eyes and light gray fur with darker shades. Lightkit has white paws except for his front right paw, which is gray. His chest and neck are white. Lightkit isn't very muscular, which goes well with his personality.

Personality; Lightkit takes after both of his parents. He is a smart and open-minded cat, but also very curious and content. He can be blunt at times, but can also be very caring. He understands that his actions affect others and that some cats are worse off than him, meaning they no parents at all. Lightkit likes to look toward the future instead of the past. He believes that nothing good can come from staying in the past when there is so much more waiting for him in the future. Inherited from both of his parents, Lightkit has a yearning for knowledge. He is a good listener, but at times he can zone out and only pick of bits of the conversation. Lightkit is very kind and caring, but can sometimes be blind to other cat's opinions and feelings toward him. Lightkit has a high intellect and likes to plan certain things out very carefully before just barging in without any though on how his actions could affect other cats and his clan. Lightkit tries to be patient with cats, but sometimes his patience wares out. If Lightkit hurts someone in a personal way, he will try to fix it to his best ability.

Other; I may edit this later c:

judas
November 27th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Form~
Name-Smallkit, Smallpaw, Smallcloud
Small- because of his size
Cloud- because of his ability to climb fast, and high
Gender-Male
Appearance-Kit (http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/61/6170/QOSG100Z/posters/robert-dowling-grey-tabby-kitten.jpg) Apprentice (http://thenightclanwarriors.webs.com/Gray_Tabby_by_ladygamerr.jpg) Warrior (http://www.freewebs.com/starclanswarriorsrpsite/mvc_stumpytail.jpg) Smallkit's pelt is a mix of his mother and fathers. He has tabby markings but in neither Light gray or charcoal. It's more of a mix in between, his Charcoal coloring is Lightened by his mother's pale grey coat. He has big yellow eyes, like his fathers. His stripes are black, and in some areas of his pelt they lighten up.

Personality- Kit age Smallkit is a care free kit and likes to explore. He sneaks into the Medicine cat den a lot and listens to Zerosight. He thinks since to two were so close, Zerosight will help keep his Father's Memory alive. He bugs his mother to tell him stories about his Father. And hopes to one day vist him in his dreams.

Apprentice age Smallpaw likes to train, but can't choose between being like his father or becoming a warrior. He talks to Zerosight more often, hoping the Medicine cat will help him choose a path. He finally chooses to become a warrior and helps Zerosight collect herbs when he isn't training. He gets Bullied because he wasn't supposed to be alive, and his parents broke the code. He keeps his distance from his mother. But he keeps talking to Zerosight, as if some how the cat could make things better.

Warrior age Smallpaw gets the name of Smallcloud after Moons of training. He talks to his mother about his father every now and again. He now understands that his father would want him to live. He stands up to the people who have picked on him his whole life. He trains still, and helps Zerosight collect herbs. When he gets his first apprentice, he teaches him/her to appreciate ever cat in his clans and makes him/her help Zerosight collect herbs. As a lesson to appreciate all cats, even if the cat is blind or hurt in anyway.

Other- All just add a roleplay sample for fun~
Smallkit wiggled his way out of the nursery, the tom flicked his ears around. "Crescentmoon, is that the den that Northpaw worked in?" He asked. Smallkit looked over, the smell of herbs entered his nose. He ran up to the herbs, entering his fathers work place like the floor was made of glass. Slowly, Smallkit looked around, sniffing at the leafs. He sneezed, how could Northpaw work in her with all these odd smells? Smallkit walked back over to his mother, and looked up at her. "Tell me a story, how did Northpaw meet you?" He asked.ed. This story had always been his favorite, the tale of the two cats. Looked up at his mother quietly, hoping she would answer.
~Even if I don't get picked, I probably stalk the role play~

Bella~
November 30th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Name- Newtkit
Gender- Tom
Appearance- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/56/90/cc/5690cc81573619a5326032249b060758.jpg
Personality- Newtkit is a rather selfless and gentle cat. He prefers that people just get along and hates fights. He manages to stay calm in most situations. He is a bit gullible, and open-minded. He digs sunsets.
Other- That last thing I mentioned in his Perso was from "The Outsiders"

Empress Of Evil
December 10th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Name: Silentkit-Silentpaw-Silentstorm
Appearance: Here (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=dark+grey+tabby&client=safari&hl=en&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRwMnSwurQAhWCEpQKHbDuDJcQ_AUICCgB&biw=480&bih=208#imgrc=933D2_v99Bw6RM%3A)
Personality: Silentkit is really, really, really shy. She is antisocial and keeps herself hidden from others. She often hides behind her mother when meeting new cats. Silentkit is really reserved and quiet, somtimes you forget she's even there. Silentkit hardly ever speaks, she just either nods or shakes her head. Many cats think she is mute. But she's not, she's doesn't talk like nearly ever. Silentkit does want to talk to other cats, but she's afraid. She is scared of other cats, her own clanmates. Why? She doesn't know, it's just the way she is. Silentkit doesn't believe in herself. She believes she has no courage, no strength and thinks she is just a failure. She honestly does not understand why she feels like that but she thinks it's mostly likely that because she doesn't even talk to her own littermates she can't do anything more. Silentkit looks up to her mother and father. She hopes to be like them one day. A respected cat, and one day maybe she might even become leader. Although she believes that that would never happen. Silentkit is really, really, really good at keeping secrets. That's obviously because she just about doesn't speak at all. Silentkit is trustworthy and loyal. She would never say anything she doesn't wish to and is loyal to ThunderClan to the end. Although, Silentkit hates it when cats ask her something that requires an answer that isn't a nod or shake of the head. The thought of speaking scares her. Now, for a shy cat you may or may not expect her to be clingy to her littermates and parents. Well, Silentkit is definitely not clingy, to her littermates anyway. With her parents, she likes to stay close to them and be forever protected by them. No, she won't speak to them either but just being close to them is a comfort to her. Silentkit wishes her parents would always be there to protect her. She knows that that would never happen though. Afterall, she would learn to fight eventually. Even if she doesn't want to learn. It's not that she's lazy, she's just afraid. Silentkit often feels upset, upset with herself and hating how not brave she is. She feels she is just stupid and a waste of space. So, some may call Silentkit a coward, some call her mute, most don't even notice her. But she can't help it, she's just afraid. Afraid, of a simple thing. Talking. (Personality will develope)
Other: None

Teza
December 10th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Name- Goldenkit | Goldenpaw | Goldeneyes
Gender- female
Appearance- http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/originals/2015/Animals___Cats_Grey_tabby_cat_093331_.jpg
Personality- Goldeneyes is very optimistic. She can always find the good in any bad situation, and loves to keep the clan motivated. She hates when others always see the downside, and never see anything positive. Her motivated spirit often leads her into trouble with other cats, however, because she can come off very obnoxious and commanding when the need arises. She always makes sure every cat can hear her when she needs them to, and tries to be a good role model for the kits and apprentices watching her. Among her loud yet caring personality, comes her little dark side. Goldeneyes finds it hard to forgive others when they do her or her clan wrong. She can forgive little mistakes, even average ones, but she cannot see why any cat would, for example, murder another cat in cold blood, or even interact with a kittypet on a friendly level, much less become it's lover. She's trying to work on that, but it's hard to change, as she's finding out.
Other- If you don't accept her as your kit, I will probably age her up and use her somewhere else. I'm kinda proud of this char xD

wren
December 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Will there still, be open spots, I mean will you be picking specific tryouts or taking the first few?

Hexict
December 10th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Will there still, be open spots, I mean will you be picking specific tryouts or taking the first few?

The roles of kits are open until they are chosen (currently planned roughly 2 weeks after the EE ends). And it doesn't matter what order they are applied, they'll be chosen based on their personality.

wren
December 10th, 2016, 06:20 PM
The roles of kits are open until they are chosen (currently planned roughly 2 weeks after the EE ends). And it doesn't matter what order they are applied, they'll be chosen based on their personality.
R
Thank you. Now I'm going to find a good personality, or I'll try.

AbsurdJinx
December 10th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Name;;
DappledKit | DappledPaw | DappledPath
: | Dappled ;; For the dappled path his mother showed to his father that lead to happy memories ]
[ Path ;; For the different path he's been forced to follow | :

Gender;;
Male
[to be non-binary]

Appearance;;
Dappled (http://i.imgur.com/q2wALtV.jpg); DappledKit's small for his age, only by a few kitten-steps than the average-sized cat about his age. He's also quite thin, not to the point where you can see his ribs, though. However, don't doubt his strength because he isn't completely lost of muscles. They're only hiding beneath a layer of his thick yet short-furred pelt. Due to his build, he can run - with practice - for ages without wheezing, he can swim - with practice - without the threat of his weight to drag him under, he can climb - with practice - without weight to pull him down. His white whiskers are long and curve beneath his chin as if they're reaching for each other. Between his whisker pads rests a dark nose - a mix of pink and gray. His ear leather and paw pads are both light pink. DappledKit's eyes are pale yellow-green, a hint of blue surrounding his pupils. His whisker pads, chin, chest, belly, four paws, and the underside of his legs are all pure white; unlike his back and flanks that are light gray, darker flecks dotting the sea of light gray. The flecks morph into stripes to slash his legs and tail, wrapping around the limbs. The base of his tail fades to a lighter gray before returning to the average shade where his tail-tip is a dark gray to match the stripes.

Personality;;
The most noticeable side of DappledKit's is his rebellious side. He honestly loves the rush of adrenaline when he's doing something that truly shouldn't be done, attempting to keep the fact that he's done it hidden, keep his identity secret. He loves the challenge, seeing if he can finish whatever unique prank without being caught, or if he can break a rule and get away without it. Yet when he's caught - because he has absolutely no chance of keeping his crimes secret - he survives the scoldings and punishments with his head held high. He's a proud tomcat and wouldn't dare let most see him crumble in weakness. He doesn't want pity, doesn't want help - or, that's what he's convinced himself. He's got himself believing that only the weak rely on others, but he wants others to see him as someone who's strong enough to care for himself. Of course, he isn't completely heartless to those.. less unfortunate.. than himself. It's those who have given up that he will be hard on, but those who are working to make the best of themselves will he be respectful towards. He cannot bear the thought of someone giving up, he just cannot understand, and he cannot respect that. It angers him, frustrates him, to see someone allowing themselves to grow weaker when they can make themselves better with only a little work. In order not to lose respect in himself, he's doing what he can to improve himself. Starting with showing others just how much he will work for himself, to show he will not give up. Which leads to his stubbornness. When DappledKit makes up his mind, it's made up and nearly nothing can change it. There are those few cases where he may change his mind, but that's rare. He won't go down without a fight, no. He'll put up a fight and a rather good one. Because he has a flaming temper. He is short-tempered and it doesn't take much to anger or frustrate him. For example, if someone is non-stop questioning him, there's a good chance the situation will result in his voice raised. He wouldn't ever go as far as rasing a paw.. when it comes to his clanmates or a gathering. If he met someone at a border who just so happens to get on his nerves.. then expect a few wounds. Of course, when his temper overpowers him then he has trouble thinking correctly, he experiences a lack of self-control. The comfort of a loved one will most likely be able to calm him. Speaking of, he is a total family man. He finds himself comfortable and exceedingly safe around kin. He acts as he does around his clanmates - friendly, open. Just the addition of defensiveness. Sure, he'd protect his clanmates.. he just wouldn't take it as far as he would when protecting kin. Those who hurt his family in any way will be hearing from him - when he knows about it. He deals with them in certain ways, depending on who it is and what they've done. He isn't all about temper and pride, though. He's a social butterfly, friendly and maybe charming. He wouldn't ever greet anyone with a cold nod - unless they've managed to make themselves his enemy. He's always greeting someone with a cheerful `hi`, determined to make the impression that he's a happy tomcat. They'll find out later about his daring side, for sure. He's someone to hide any negative feelings such as depression or regret and blurt it all out when he's with a loved one in private. He'll put on an act - thankfully for him, he's quite talented in the art of acting - and pretend to be cheerful, but that's only when he's feeling a bit down. Otherwise, he's usually genuinely happy.

Other;;
~ So `Path`.. Different being his rebellious side, his road to being a different gender. Though nobody knows, him being one of the results of a forbidden relationship.
~ If he is accepted, I'd plan for him to find himself non-binary around mid-apprentice age(9moons)
~ I worked on this for ages w/ Draping on the older site c:

Sage
December 19th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Bump~

Hexict
December 19th, 2016, 11:56 AM
You don't have to bump this

Sage
December 19th, 2016, 12:00 PM
You don't have to bump this
Oh, XD I bumped the wrong thread, it was supposed to one of mine. Sorry

Hexict
December 19th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Oh, XD I bumped the wrong thread, it was supposed to one of mine. Sorry

XD it's alright

cute skeleton
December 19th, 2016, 07:52 PM
name-moonkit, moonpaw, moonclaw

gender- female

appearance- she is a white cat with dark grey stripes and yellow eyes

personality- she is a fun loving cat that always wants to have fun and adventure, when she sees an opportunity she goes for it when its when her parents are asleep or either when no one is looking she always finds a way to have fun but sometimes that's what gets her in trouble. moonkit might seem like just a fun loving kit but she is also protective over her siblings when ever she isn't having fun or is having fun she keeps an eye on them to, she wants them safe and not harmed if anything tried harming them she would attack it even if it killed her, that's anything thing about her she is also brave enough to go attack a fox! she will do anything that she is able to do to show how brave she is either its cross the borders, attack a fox, and more!

other- none

Hexict
December 30th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Important Announcement:

I'm sorry to do this to all of you but after some thought I realized that I do not want Northpath to have kits. This may seem sudden but I have put a lot of thought into this decision. At first I loves the idea of Northpath having kits, but the moment I typed up his Lost Words I started really regretting him having kits since he really isn't one to break the rules despite the situation.

I had PMed the others who roleplay the kits to see if they were okay with this since I didn't want to force their characters out of existence. We all agreed that it was alright.

So now I'm making this announcement to inform you all that he will not be having any kits. Again, I'm sorry about this but like I had said, having kits isn't something that Northpath would do and I hope you can all respects this.