PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here have an accent?

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 10:24 AM
I'm just a little curious if anyone has an accent on here I've got a Southern Accent that leads to me sounding like i'm saying words wrong (It's funny when I say something like "Y'all" and some of my classmates stare at me XD )

Momotaro
October 24th, 2017, 10:25 AM
I'm just a little curious if anyone has an accent on here I've got a Southern Accent that leads to me sounding like i'm saying words wrong (It's funny when I say something like "Y'all" and some of my classmates stare at me XD )
A combination of Scottish, canadian, British, and dutch

Barnabas
October 24th, 2017, 10:27 AM
I have an American accent! Lol!

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 10:31 AM
A combination of Scottish, canadian, British, and dutch
Wow! I wonder what that sounds like

Role
October 24th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Country. I say 'ya'll' , 'ain't' , 'them' , etc.
:") my classmates make me say words i can't say without making it sound country, like Montana. I said "Montana" once with an accidental country accent, and my table laughed. :"3

FadingEchoes
October 24th, 2017, 10:35 AM
I have a southern accent too.(YayI'mNotAloneWithSayingY'all)

bobtail
October 24th, 2017, 10:35 AM
I think I talk normally, but all my friends say I have an incredibly posh accent...

I'm not posh, I'm just articulate!

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Country. I say 'ya'll' , 'ain't' , 'them' , etc.
:") my classmates make me say words i can't say without making it sound country, like Montana. I said "Montana" once with an accidental country accent, and my table laughed. :"3
Yes!! I say that stuff to! I'm embarrassed to say Dog because of how it comes out XD My dad gets upset when I say Ain't for some reason and my mom and me make fun of each other with how we say some words since were both southern.

BEAR.
October 24th, 2017, 10:37 AM
northwest accent - specifically washington

i like to believe we don't have one but that's not true ;c

Socks
October 24th, 2017, 10:44 AM
one word

'Malk'

I say milk with an 'a' sound rather than an 'I' sound, I'm sorry.
(Plus some other stuff that make people mad like when I say sorry, or buried/bury.)

I have, like, an American accent with what my mom calls 'European Flair.'

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 10:48 AM
you just brought back my flashbacks of when the "Malk" meme was popular XD

Socks
October 24th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Asriel Dreemurr I'm a living meme and everyone's bothered by it ;-;

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Asriel Dreemurr I'm a living meme and everyone's bothered by it ;-;
aw rip XD

ShiningFern
October 24th, 2017, 11:01 AM
I have like Redneck Southern accent. Ya'll, ain't, gonna, fixin ta, imma bout to....ect

I normally have that type of accent when speaking in English. When speaking in different languages, it changes.

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Instead of saying "about" I say "bout" or "bouta"

Mango
October 24th, 2017, 11:41 AM
I think I have a NY accent IDK how I got it when I never lived in NYC...

oats
October 24th, 2017, 12:00 PM
my heavy english accent has always been the death of me. not calling it a british one bc that includes the north and i do not sound like i live in edinburgh. i'd say i have a battersea/chelsea one

Mystery
October 24th, 2017, 01:58 PM
I have a bit of an accent, but then again everybody from Britain does so, yeaahhh. I thinks its a bit of a Southern Yorkshire accent, idk.

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 05:04 PM
I have a navtie American accent, a Irish accent, a Mexican one, a African and Japanese one. Jamaican. Southern, cowboy. German, France ect (I have so many I can do any trust me)

StarryNebula
October 24th, 2017, 05:07 PM
I never thought I did until recently but it turns out I do??? (It's a Maine accent)

Undercover
October 26th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Alright, so when I was younger, like 11-12, I was literally obsessed with Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and British Accents. So, the more I became engrossed in the films, books, and worlds of the two series, I adapted a (what I consider a pretty good) British accent. It annoys the heck out of my sister though. She says it's giving myself a false hope of becoming British. Now I'm into Scottish stuff.