PDA

View Full Version : Emoji Page

Gusty
October 5th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Ahh okay. I'm just here because I'm just checking out all of the new functions of this new website. Like, all of these :rainbowllama: and :music: is making me overwhelmed.
Haha, I just don't go very well with change. :D
But I do love the emoji-thingys! Anyone agree? :headrub:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
October 5th, 2016, 06:53 PM
:slapfight:

paxil
October 5th, 2016, 06:57 PM
hhh i've never liked emojis lmao, but they add that cute sort of charm that you'll look back on in a few years and already feel nostalgic about

Sleet
October 5th, 2016, 07:08 PM
They're so cuuuuute :squee::ringbounce::hug::headrub::rainbowllama:

Midnight Rain
October 5th, 2016, 07:12 PM
:bawling: how do you do the mood thing?

paxil
October 5th, 2016, 07:18 PM
up at the top of the page it should say "welcome, ____"
underneath that, it says my mood
you can click on the option and select what you want it to say

Hexict
October 5th, 2016, 07:19 PM
:ringbounce: :squee: :princess:

Gusty
October 5th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Omg I can't believe that some people replied to this thread :squee: heh, and I was also the first person to create a piece on the general board. Besides the Stickys.

. beachtide .
October 5th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Emoji's for lifu :3 ;):kittyface: :):wut: :bawling: :waaah: :( :slapfight: :headrub: :whistle: :rainbowllama: :squee: :yay: :spinning: :heartbounce: :woot: :nana: :D :laughing: :mad: :princess: :p :music: :o :confused: :ringbounce: :nuu: :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: :welcome: :cool2: :hug: all the emoji's :3 :3 :princess::princess:

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Gotta post dem all :3 :(:laughing::D:headrub::whistle::mad::music::squee ::hug::ringbounce::cool2::welcome::yay::spinning:: ):wut::nana::D:laughing::whistle::headrub::p:p:o:h ug::rolleyes::eek::cool::confused::squee::princess ::slapfight::waaah::bawling::heartbounce::woot::ki ttyface:;):nuu:;):rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rain bowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama:

savage scar
October 9th, 2016, 01:36 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek:

Empress Of Evil
October 9th, 2016, 01:40 AM
Hah! I love these emoji's! Especially :slapfight:, :headrub:, :nuu: and not to forget :squee:

October 9th, 2016, 03:21 AM
Some of them remind me of the ones on DeviantArt XD :rainbowllama: :princess: :ringbounce: