PDA

View Full Version : Looking for RP Partners!

Spikes
October 23rd, 2017, 11:25 PM
With graduation around the corner, and roleplaying still playing an important part in my life, I thought it'd be best to gather a group of people who would be interested in roleplaying together! So I'm setting up this thread just to see who'd be interested in being invited to rps or inviting myself to their rps, etc.
Although this is in the Non-Warriors section, this still applies to Warriors roleplay! I tend to spend most of my time in the non-warriors section, but would happily accept some warriors roleplay in the main or alternate sections! So let's get started with some info down below:

Things to note when roleplaying with me:

Post length:
My posts are usually about a paragraph or two, the more characters I have the longer they become, of course. I tend to mould my response length around the responses I receive, though they can be slightly longer or shorter.
I'm not too picky about response length, but I prefer semi-long responses. Doesn't mean I'll refuse you if your responses are short, just expect me to post a little longer!
Activity Level:
I'm available most weekdays and have a spotty availability on weekends and holidays, unless you know me on discord and/or skype and message me for requests there. If you would like to message me on discord or skype for a quicker response, please send a pm to me asking for my skype or discord name, or share yours via pm so that I can add you as a friend! Note that I am more likely to be on skype than discord, but I'm on both rather regularly.
I'm fine with any drops in activity on your end, I understand that people can be busy sometimes! I'd prefer a warning in advance, but I won't be too upset if you don't warn me, either. I may bump you a few times, so if you wouldn't like bumps please specify so below~
Mentions and Quotes:
If you don't note otherwise down below, I will mention or quote practically every post that involves you. I'll also mention you when I start new public or private threads (that include you of course!) I'm fine with not mentioning, just be sure to tell me you wouldn't like the notification.
I love being mentioned and quoted, if I'm going to be completely honest, and I am not currently overwhelmed with roleplays. Feel free to mention me on already existing roleplays, your new ones or even finders for your characters! I give all noticed mentions and quotes a visit.
Interests:
I'm interested in a variety of settings, especially human or mythical creature-based other rps! The list of things I'm not as interested in is shorter than the things I am interested in, so I'll add that instead, below.
-Canonical universes: I prefer original environments rather than already existing ones, as it is easier to understand for both parties without needing a source material. If I have knowledge of the source beforehand, I can make exceptions to this rule. Just ask!
-Romantic RPs/RPs based solely on romance: I enjoy developing relationships between characters, but my romantic section has already been taken, and has been for years now (thanking my partner, bless you, Van :heart:). I enjoy platonic development a lot, however! I may consider romantic subplots at some point, though I'm not searching for character romance at the moment.
-One-on-One/Too many people at once: I tend to like sticking to small groups, so private to me usually means that multiple people will be included in the roleplay. Of course, there are still exceptions to this! If you'd like to add me in a widely visited or one-on-one roleplay, be sure to vm or pm me. I'll almost always accept the offer c:
So there you have it! Just be sure to say if you're interested below, and add whether you mind being mentioned, when/where you'd like to rp, etc.
I'd love to meet some new people this way, too!

List of RP partners
| Aleka |
| Rubinaito |
| ScarredSecrets |
| Equinox (Mention) |
| Myik |
| Mad-Hatter |
| Trickster~ |
| Vanellen |
If I already roleplay with you frequently, have roleplayed with you before and you would like to again or you have already planned to roleplay with me in the future, please say so below so I can add you to the list!

Spikes
October 24th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Bump!

aleka!
October 24th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Oh hey m8

I need to start RPing more, and I haven't RPed with you in so long, so count me in I guess.

Spikes
October 24th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Sure thing, Aleka c;

rubinaito
October 24th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Hello~!

I'd love to start roleplaying with you again, Spikes. Just shoot me a message some time if you want a private roleplay between the two of us! I'm currently working on a roleplay that I think should be interesting to you~

Spikes
October 24th, 2017, 10:41 PM
kitten~
It's great that you'd like to rp again! I'm interested in rping c:
If I could ask, when did we last rp? I don't remember ;v;

rubinaito
October 24th, 2017, 10:43 PM
kitten~
It's great that you'd like to rp again! I'm interested in rping c:
If I could ask, when did we last rp? I don't remember ;v;
It was awhile back- My username used to be [Amberflame] [Red Rose] [Red Riding Hood] [Cheshire Cat] [Harley Quinn] [Wild Card] and [Rubinaito] if you recognize any of those names.

Spikes
October 24th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Ah that's you, Rubin! Haha now I know. I'm still calling you Rubin, if you're fine with that ^^
kitten~

SacredMadness
October 25th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Spikes I am (was) roleplaying with you in...WindClan I think. With Icegaze? I think that roleplay died. XD If you want to roleplay somewhere else...I'm open! (Not right now....loaded with Homework!)

aleka!
October 25th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Spikes also I wouldn't mind RPing in either section, so you can always just mention me whenever you want to start a RP

Vanellen
October 25th, 2017, 04:37 PM
I love my Spikes
Kiss kiss ❤

Spikes
October 25th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Scarwings
I'll add you to the list! I'm fine with more Icegaze and Roansplash, too. Feel free to vm or pm when you're not as busy!

Aleka
Sure thing! You're added to my mention lists c:

Vanellen
Love you too, lost bab ;v; :nuggle:

Vanellen
October 27th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Spikes
I'm only here for you.
The things I do for you.

Spikes
October 27th, 2017, 08:53 AM
Pfff
Of course.
( Vanellen )

Spikes
October 31st, 2017, 06:52 PM
Bump!

dino.
October 31st, 2017, 07:07 PM
I gotchu fam! Just please mention me instead if quoting me, if you can.
Spikes

Spikes
October 31st, 2017, 07:29 PM
| Blood Moon |
I'll add you to my mention list, then! Don't worry, I usually don't quote in the first place.
I have a non-warriors rp currently going, would you like me to mention you there, as well?

judas
October 31st, 2017, 07:35 PM
I wouldn't mind doing a Non-Warriors roleplay! I really want to do more detailed post, and it's hard for me with humans and people who don't post to long. Unless I have writer's block I post about a paragraph or two.

Spikes
October 31st, 2017, 07:39 PM
| Ghostly Myik |
Adding!
As mentioned previously, I've currently got a non-warriors rp going so if you'd like to join, just tell me and I'll mention you!

judas
October 31st, 2017, 07:40 PM
| Ghostly Myik |
Adding!
As mentioned previously, I've currently got a non-warriors rp going so if you'd like to join, just tell me and I'll mention you!
Sounds good haha, I'll be happy to join

Liekki
October 31st, 2017, 08:12 PM
Mmm... can I? I'll be on after school weekdays and I don't know on weekends but... if you want to see how long my posts are they're like around a paragrpah these days <- Since when have I used these days? ;-; So, yeah.
Spikes

Spikes
October 31st, 2017, 08:15 PM
| Mad-Hatter |
Sure! I'm not too picky about post-length or availability, so you're added. ^^
Be sure to tell me if you'd like to be added to my current non-warriors rp!

Liekki
October 31st, 2017, 08:18 PM
Sure, what's it about? Spikes
(Would you rather me quote you or mention you for the future?)

Spikes
October 31st, 2017, 08:20 PM
| Mad-Hatter |
Haha, I'm not really sure how to explain it. It doesn't exactly count as an experiment-based one, but that's the closest thing I can link to it.
I prefer mentions, but I don't mind being quoted, either!

Liekki
October 31st, 2017, 08:27 PM
Okay... sure! (For the roleplay and okay got it for the mentoin/quote thingy)@Spikes

wickedvirtues
October 31st, 2017, 08:37 PM
Spikes
Ishouldbedoingmyhomework
I'm down to roleplay whenever, after school of course.
I have characters pretty much everywhere, so i'm down for whatever :3

Spikes
October 31st, 2017, 09:11 PM
| Trickster~ |
Rightio, adding!

dino.
November 1st, 2017, 06:26 AM
Spikes sure! Thanks!

Spikes
November 1st, 2017, 02:12 PM
| Blood Moon |
On it ^^

The_10th_Doctor
November 1st, 2017, 02:19 PM
Oh hey m8

I need to start RPing more, and I haven't RPed with you in so long, so count me in I guess.

Why do I feel like the quote you have is from Supernatural? I'm pretty sure I've heard it on the show before, but I can't be sure....

Spikes
November 11th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Bumping just in case! I'm planning on an upcoming plot soon, so I'll mention you guys!
(Should probably change the halloween names, too)