PDA

View Full Version : Wings of Fire ((Private))

wickedvirtues
October 23rd, 2017, 07:49 PM
Role

So basically we'll just make our characters and develop a plot from there.

No set form or anything, just a basic thing (personality/appearance/breed/any plot ideas you come up with) for your character.

Yeah I didn't have a good intro XD. I just wanted to do this :P

Role
October 23rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
Role

So basically we'll just make our characters and develop a plot from there.

No set form or anything, just a basic thing (personality/appearance/breed/any plot ideas you come up with) for your character.

Yeah I didn't have a good intro XD. I just wanted to do this :P
Hiya!! ^^ i have alot of characters, so what's the limit?

wickedvirtues
October 23rd, 2017, 07:56 PM
Hiya!! ^^ i have alot of characters, so what's the limit?
I'm going to have 1-3 mains along the way, coming in at different times. So however many you feel comfortable Rping!

Role
October 23rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
I'm going to have 1-3 mains along the way, coming in at different times. So however many you feel comfortable Rping!
Alright! So ill post my charries in a sec
I have 3 so this should be fun ^^

wickedvirtues
October 23rd, 2017, 08:01 PM
Alright! So ill post my charries in a sec
I have 3 so this should be fun ^^

O boi X3

wickedvirtues
October 23rd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Zodiac -
Female
Nightwing
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b9/0b/f3/b90bf3afb410f2cb9b88cb6759c8058e--jade-mountain-wings-of-fire.jpg
Curious - Creative - Optimistic - Strange - Loud
((This is the 1st one, i'll post the others when they're time comes))

Role
October 23rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
All three of these charries have been introduced during my choose your own story XD

Heres the first:
My character's name is Tetra, and he is a Seawing. He is a blue-green dragon with unusually bright stripes. His eyes are a deep blue. Tetra is a michevious, silly, goofy dragon. He loves to swim, and catch fish. He is also an animus.
Plot idea: Tetra could use his powers for things frequently and he could corrupt his soul. He could become evil as well. give the story depth

Second:
My other character's name is Magnfica. She's a Rainwing. As Rainwings change color frequently, they all have a certain color they stay at mostly. Magnifica stays a light pink with yellow and purple scattered across her. Her eyes are a leafy green. Magnifica is a bit boy crazy and a bit hyper. She falls in love with any cute dragon she meets, but for some reason she stuck with Tetra only.

Third:
Last character's name is Starrynight, but she prefers to be called Callisto. She's a blind Nightwing. Her scales are a dark grey with black underscales. Her wings have more shine than most Nightwings. Callisto is a quiet, shy Nightwing who keeps to herself mostly, and only opens up to certain dragons. She is blind because of a large burn scar across her eyes.
Plot Idea: not really a plot idea.. but i cant decide if she should have mind reading powers, future sight, or both. Help me out?

wickedvirtues
October 23rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
All three of these charries have been introduced during my choose your own story XD

Heres the first:
My character's name is Tetra, and he is a Seawing. He is a blue-green dragon with unusually bright stripes. His eyes are a deep blue. Tetra is a michevious, silly, goofy dragon. He loves to swim, and catch fish. He is also an animus.
Plot idea: Tetra could use his powers for things frequently and he could corrupt his soul. He could become evil as well. give the story depth

Second:
My other character's name is Magnfica. She's a Rainwing. As Rainwings change color frequently, they all have a certain color they stay at mostly. Magnifica stays a light pink with yellow and purple scattered across her. Her eyes are a leafy green. Magnifica is a bit boy crazy and a bit hyper. She falls in love with any cute dragon she meets, but for some reason she stuck with Tetra only.

Third:
Last character's name is Starrynight, but she prefers to be called Callisto. She's a blind Nightwing. Her scales are a dark grey with black underscales. Her wings have more shine than most Nightwings. Callisto is a quiet, shy Nightwing who keeps to herself mostly, and only opens up to certain dragons. She is blind because of a large burn scar across her eyes.
Plot Idea: not really a plot idea.. but i cant decide if she should have mind reading powers, future sight, or both. Help me out?

Give her...mind reading :3

Zodiac will have future sight.

Role
October 23rd, 2017, 08:13 PM
Give her...mind reading :3

Zodiac will have future sight.
Alrighty ^^
Should I start first or you?

wickedvirtues
October 23rd, 2017, 08:14 PM
Alrighty ^^
Should I start first or you?

Hmmm
Could you? I have to get ready to "sleep"
aka stay up and watch youtube and roleplay.

Role
October 23rd, 2017, 08:15 PM
Hmmm
Could you? I have to get ready to "sleep"
aka stay up and watch youtube and roleplay.
Alrighty ill start in about 15 mins
Dinner!

wickedvirtues
October 23rd, 2017, 08:16 PM
Alrighty ill start in about 15 mins
Dinner!

Alright!

Role
October 23rd, 2017, 08:33 PM
( Finished it rlly quick :"3 CandyFlossCat )

It had been a long day for the trio, especially for Callisto. She had been traveling with a scavenger-brained Seawing and a lovesick Rainwing. Callisto rolled her eyes as she felt the Rainwing's wingtip leave hers to fawn over Tetra. "Wow Tetra! You caught those all by yourself?" Callisto smelled the scent of goat. Several goats. Without a word, Callisto nosed her way through the three goats, and picked one out for herself. "I sure did," Tetra boasted. Wow, Callisto, you must be hungry, you already got a goat!" Callisto grunted, and didn't want to admit aloud that she just wanted to tune out their conversation. She would listen to their thougts, however. He is so cute, Magnifica thought. If we had dragonets what would they look like? What would my Queen think? Callisto moved on to Tetra, nearly gagging at her thoughts. Maybe I should enchant this goat to make me never go hungry, Tetra thought. Callisto frowned. It was thoughts like that that made chills run down her spine. Even if it was childish, she was reminded of the Darkstalker. Callisto shook her head, and stood up, leaving her unfinished goat to lie there. "I'm going for a walk," she mumbled. "Okay," the pair said in unison. They at least had enough sense to not say anything about her blindness, and for that she was grateful. The dragon put her nose near the ground, and spread her wings slightly. Then, she walked.

wickedvirtues
October 23rd, 2017, 08:45 PM
( Finished it rlly quick :"3 CandyFlossCat )

It had been a long day for the trio, especially for Callisto. She had been traveling with a scavenger-brained Seawing and a lovesick Rainwing. Callisto rolled her eyes as she felt the Rainwing's wingtip leave hers to fawn over Tetra. "Wow Tetra! You caught those all by yourself?" Callisto smelled the scent of goat. Several goats. Without a word, Callisto nosed her way through the three goats, and picked one out for herself. "I sure did," Tetra boasted. Wow, Callisto, you must be hungry, you already got a goat!" Callisto grunted, and didn't want to admit aloud that she just wanted to tune out their conversation. She would listen to their thougts, however. He is so cute, Magnifica thought. If we had dragonets what would they look like? What would my Queen think? Callisto moved on to Tetra, nearly gagging at her thoughts. Maybe I should enchant this goat to make me never go hungry, Tetra thought. Callisto frowned. It was thoughts like that that made chills run down her spine. Even if it was childish, she was reminded of the Darkstalker. Callisto shook her head, and stood up, leaving her unfinished goat to lie there. "I'm going for a walk," she mumbled. "Okay," the pair said in unison. They at least had enough sense to not say anything about her blindness, and for that she was grateful. The dragon put her nose near the ground, and spread her wings slightly. Then, she walked.

Zodiac landed with ease on the ground after a flight, her eyes bright with excitement. She walked along a small path she knew well. She liked to hunt here as well, after flying. Her wings folded by her sides, she continued to pad down the path with optimism in her gaze. Her tail curled as she hummed. Maybe she would hunt. That sounded nice. But what if nothing was around? Zodiac blinked, gazing around her. Or maybe she could find somebody to talk with! She enjoyed talking. Which was probably obvious.

fresh
October 23rd, 2017, 08:48 PM
*stalks thread*

Role
October 23rd, 2017, 08:54 PM
Zodiac landed with ease on the ground after a flight, her eyes bright with excitement. She walked along a small path she knew well. She liked to hunt here as well, after flying. Her wings folded by her sides, she continued to pad down the path with optimism in her gaze. Her tail curled as she hummed. Maybe she would hunt. That sounded nice. But what if nothing was around? Zodiac blinked, gazing around her. Or maybe she could find somebody to talk with! She enjoyed talking. Which was probably obvious.
*stalks thread*
(Welcome.. >:3 )

Callisto heard wingbeats far off due to her sharper hearing. All of her senses had heightened when she became blind during a battle with a Skywing, and now they were being put to good use. Callisto stood up straight and listened for more noise. Footsteps, she thought silently. Coming towards me. A feeling of dread hit her like a train. Could it be the Skywings hunting her down? Callisto backed into the bushes, and continued to listen. The scent of the stranger came to her slowly, and she realized it was a Nightwing. Finally, someone she could possibly relate with. Callisto stepped out into the open, and waited for the other Nightwing to spot her.

wickedvirtues
October 27th, 2017, 09:16 PM
(Welcome.. >:3 )

Callisto heard wingbeats far off due to her sharper hearing. All of her senses had heightened when she became blind during a battle with a Skywing, and now they were being put to good use. Callisto stood up straight and listened for more noise. Footsteps, she thought silently. Coming towards me. A feeling of dread hit her like a train. Could it be the Skywings hunting her down? Callisto backed into the bushes, and continued to listen. The scent of the stranger came to her slowly, and she realized it was a Nightwing. Finally, someone she could possibly relate with. Callisto stepped out into the open, and waited for the other Nightwing to spot her.

(Ayyy i'm back and blame school for my lateness. And Stranger Things watching)

Zodiac pricked her ears, gazing around, She spotted another Nightwing, and a smile appeared on her face. "Hi! I'm Zodiac." She spoke to the new dragon, trying to keep her tone not as loud as usual, in case she startled the new dragon in her sight. She smiled warmly, tail flicking. Maybe the newcomer would be put off by her positivity?Some seemed to be taken off guard by her loud but friendly attitude.

Role
October 28th, 2017, 10:41 AM
(Ayyy i'm back and blame school for my lateness. And Stranger Things watching)

Zodiac pricked her ears, gazing around, She spotted another Nightwing, and a smile appeared on her face. "Hi! I'm Zodiac." She spoke to the new dragon, trying to keep her tone not as loud as usual, in case she startled the new dragon in her sight. She smiled warmly, tail flicking. Maybe the newcomer would be put off by her positivity?Some seemed to be taken off guard by her loud but friendly attitude.
(No it's okay ^^ ive been a bit busy too)

Callisto's ears raised swiftly and she turned her head in the direction of Zodiac. "Hello," she greeted with a slight smile. "My name is Callisto. What brings you so far from the Nightwing Kingdom?" Callisto wished she could see the newcomer. When she would meet new dragons, she would take in every detail of their face, their stature, how they walked, and what their flaws were. But unfortunately, Callisto was blind. A Skywing had burned her eyes horribly. Magnifica, who had been a healer, did everything she could, but no avail, and Callisto wouldn't ask Tetra to heal her burns, as all Nightwings were nervous about the Darkstalker. Shaking her head, Callisto refocused on Zodiac's voice. That's what she would study instead. The tone, the pitch, the feeling, the emotion, all of that.

Role
November 1st, 2017, 09:05 PM
(Smol bump Trickster~ )

wickedvirtues
November 1st, 2017, 09:07 PM
(Smol bump Trickster~ )

(School ish, I shall reply in a minute <3)

Role
November 1st, 2017, 09:14 PM
(School ish, I shall reply in a minute <3)
(Oh sorry! I just didnt want this to die out :") )

wickedvirtues
November 1st, 2017, 09:20 PM
(Oh sorry! I just didnt want this to die out :") )

No prob!)

wickedvirtues
November 1st, 2017, 09:24 PM
(No it's okay ^^ ive been a bit busy too)

Callisto's ears raised swiftly and she turned her head in the direction of Zodiac. "Hello," she greeted with a slight smile. "My name is Callisto. What brings you so far from the Nightwing Kingdom?" Callisto wished she could see the newcomer. When she would meet new dragons, she would take in every detail of their face, their stature, how they walked, and what their flaws were. But unfortunately, Callisto was blind. A Skywing had burned her eyes horribly. Magnifica, who had been a healer, did everything she could, but no avail, and Callisto wouldn't ask Tetra to heal her burns, as all Nightwings were nervous about the Darkstalker. Shaking her head, Callisto refocused on Zodiac's voice. That's what she would study instead. The tone, the pitch, the feeling, the emotion, all of that.

"I was just walking, I guess I wasn't paying attention to how far I went." She replied, giving a slight chuckle. "Good thing I didn't encounter someone hostile, because I am not good with getting out of bad situations." She added, sitting, her tail curling around her paws. "It's nice to meet you, Callisto." She chirped, glad to have met the Nightwing. She noticed her eyes, blinking. Would it be rude to bring it up? She hoped she wouldn't insult the Nightwing, she hated insulting others, even on accident. Zodiac decided to wait a bit to ask, it'd be weird to ask right when she met her, she figured. She smiled at Callisto, her ears pricked and her wings folded neatly by her sides.

Role
November 1st, 2017, 09:38 PM
"I was just walking, I guess I wasn't paying attention to how far I went." She replied, giving a slight chuckle. "Good thing I didn't encounter someone hostile, because I am not good with getting out of bad situations." She added, sitting, her tail curling around her paws. "It's nice to meet you, Callisto." She chirped, glad to have met the Nightwing. She noticed her eyes, blinking. Would it be rude to bring it up? She hoped she wouldn't insult the Nightwing, she hated insulting others, even on accident. Zodiac decided to wait a bit to ask, it'd be weird to ask right when she met her, she figured. She smiled at Callisto, her ears pricked and her wings folded neatly by her sides.
Callisto nodded silently as she explained her absentness from the Night Kingdom. She smiled at her next few sentences. "Yes, there isn't much a blind dragon can do to another dragon with healthy eyes," she chuckled. It's a pleasure to meet you as well." Callisto knew Zodiac was looking at her eyes, and she was fine with that. Most dragons did when they first saw her. Magnifica and Tetra had to regularly doctor her eyes so she wouldn't get an infection. At this point, Magnifica and Tetra could touch her scars without warning and she wouldn't even flinch. It all depended on the texture of the talons and the scent. Callisto would definitely flinch if someone else touched her scars. She would even snap. Literally and figuratively. Refocusing on reality, Callisto pricked her ears for movements and sounds, and spread her wings for things that would touch her. "Well, how are you doing?"

wickedvirtues
November 5th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Callisto nodded silently as she explained her absentness from the Night Kingdom. She smiled at her next few sentences. "Yes, there isn't much a blind dragon can do to another dragon with healthy eyes," she chuckled. It's a pleasure to meet you as well." Callisto knew Zodiac was looking at her eyes, and she was fine with that. Most dragons did when they first saw her. Magnifica and Tetra had to regularly doctor her eyes so she wouldn't get an infection. At this point, Magnifica and Tetra could touch her scars without warning and she wouldn't even flinch. It all depended on the texture of the talons and the scent. Callisto would definitely flinch if someone else touched her scars. She would even snap. Literally and figuratively. Refocusing on reality, Callisto pricked her ears for movements and sounds, and spread her wings for things that would touch her. "Well, how are you doing?"

Zodiac thought her reason made sense. She was a bit..oblivious at times, and hadn't realized how far she'd walked. She hadn't encountered a Skywing or even an Icewing, so she was still alive. She was glad, she liked being alive. Which was obvious, but Zodiac noticed she was rambling in her mind. She focused back on Callisto. She grinned as the Nightwing spoke in a friendly way, having a good feeling about her. She curled her tail around her paws, trying not to stare at her eyes. So, she had to be blind, obviously, but that didn't matter currently. Zodiac stretched her wings slightly, and she swallowed her slight nerves. She smiled, though she couldn't see it. She glanced at the sky. Bright blue with fluffy white clouds, her favorite time of day. "As good as normal! How're you doing?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.