PDA

View Full Version : just a photograph - private

lio
October 23rd, 2017, 07:29 PM
meraki

mumbling under his breath, a tall, tan male filed through many pictures of what looked to be trees, animals, and small landforms. the male, by the name of jaiden, set his camera upon the small desk he stood beside, scarf wrapped around his mouth while he seemed to search for a certain photo. jaiden smile and leaped back once he found it, sliding onto his bed and uncovering his mouth. "found it," he whispered, eyes sparkling under the frames that settled over them. the picture was of a large, bright blue butterfly. its wings were spread, gleaming in the sun. jaiden slipped it into a too-packed notebook on the pillow next to him, lips playing with a short curve of a smile.
the cuban demiboy pulled off his beanie, ruffling his hair and leaning back against the wall. he looked to the other side of the room, where his roommate was supposed to be. was he not going to get one? well, he would prefer it that way, but it did get rather lonely while other college kids partied and he sat in his dorm, sorting pictures he had taken and saving those he enjoyed the most. jaiden sighed and rubbed his eyes, kicking off his shoes and placing his glasses, which he really didn't need, into their case. within moments he fell into a light sleep, although it was only four in the afternoon on a saturday.

meraki
October 24th, 2017, 06:01 AM
meraki

mumbling under his breath, a tall, tan male filed through many pictures of what looked to be trees, animals, and small landforms. the male, by the name of jaiden, set his camera upon the small desk he stood beside, scarf wrapped around his mouth while he seemed to search for a certain photo. jaiden smile and leaped back once he found it, sliding onto his bed and uncovering his mouth. "found it," he whispered, eyes sparkling under the frames that settled over them. the picture was of a large, bright blue butterfly. its wings were spread, gleaming in the sun. jaiden slipped it into a too-packed notebook on the pillow next to him, lips playing with a short curve of a smile.
the cuban demiboy pulled off his beanie, ruffling his hair and leaning back against the wall. he looked to the other side of the room, where his roommate was supposed to be. was he not going to get one? well, he would prefer it that way, but it did get rather lonely while other college kids partied and he sat in his dorm, sorting pictures he had taken and saving those he enjoyed the most. jaiden sighed and rubbed his eyes, kicking off his shoes and placing his glasses, which he really didn't need, into their case. within moments he fell into a light sleep, although it was only four in the afternoon on a saturday.

Leigh was late. He always was, but this time the pale, shorter boy felt bad about it. He slung two of his bags over his shoulders and dragged one suitcase behind him, before reaching the dorm. He knocked twice, waiting patiently, though he wished his roommate would open the door sooner so he could set down his bags. Leigh blinked, his silvery-grey eyes examining the door and its frame. After a moment, he realised his roommate must either be asleep, or not there, so he took out his key and unlocked the door to see the sleeping form of a tanner boy. He arched a brow but sat his bags down and began to unpack, running a hand through his slightly longer than most dark hair.

lio
October 24th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Leigh was late. He always was, but this time the pale, shorter boy felt bad about it. He slung two of his bags over his shoulders and dragged one suitcase behind him, before reaching the dorm. He knocked twice, waiting patiently, though he wished his roommate would open the door sooner so he could set down his bags. Leigh blinked, his silvery-grey eyes examining the door and its frame. After a moment, he realised his roommate must either be asleep, or not there, so he took out his key and unlocked the door to see the sleeping form of a tanner boy. He arched a brow but sat his bags down and began to unpack, running a hand through his slightly longer than most dark hair.

[this could totally be klance lmeo]

as the sound of the door closing rang through his ears, jaiden opened his eyes. he blinked, disoriented, before sitting up and looking towards the new person in the dorm. the cuban cocked his head to the side, lips pursed. is this my roommate? jaiden stood and cautiously examined the other, sliding on his glasses and beanie. "hello. are," he paused, green eyes narrowing, "you my new dormmate? i'm jaiden." he pushed a strand of hair from his face and smiled, though it was awkward and lopsided.
as he waited for a reply, jaiden fixed his clothing, having been wrinkled from his nap. he stretched and yawned, then turned his attention to the other's luggage. with slight hesitation, the tall cuban boy asked, "do you need help with that?" his posture tensed. he was never good around strangers.
flashes of his past flicked before his eyes, but jaiden pushed them away. i don't need to be crying like a foolish little baby, he thought, nose twitching. he stepped back, but accidentally hit the side of his bed and fell onto it. jaiden squeaked, laying flat on his back with a red, embarrassed expression covering his face. "kill me now," he mumbled, although he didn't really mean it. the tan male sighed and decided to just lay there, face slowly reddening as his embarrassment rose. nice job, jaiden!

meraki
October 24th, 2017, 02:22 PM
[this could totally be klance lmeo]

as the sound of the door closing rang through his ears, jaiden opened his eyes. he blinked, disoriented, before sitting up and looking towards the new person in the dorm. the cuban cocked his head to the side, lips pursed. is this my roommate? jaiden stood and cautiously examined the other, sliding on his glasses and beanie. "hello. are," he paused, green eyes narrowing, "you my new dormmate? i'm jaiden." he pushed a strand of hair from his face and smiled, though it was awkward and lopsided.
as he waited for a reply, jaiden fixed his clothing, having been wrinkled from his nap. he stretched and yawned, then turned his attention to the other's luggage. with slight hesitation, the tall cuban boy asked, "do you need help with that?" his posture tensed. he was never good around strangers.
flashes of his past flicked before his eyes, but jaiden pushed them away. i don't need to be crying like a foolish little baby, he thought, nose twitching. he stepped back, but accidentally hit the side of his bed and fell onto it. jaiden squeaked, laying flat on his back with a red, embarrassed expression covering his face. "kill me now," he mumbled, although he didn't really mean it. the tan male sighed and decided to just lay there, face slowly reddening as his embarrassment rose. nice job, jaiden!

(omg i didn't even notice that hsmdjsdk)
Leigh turned, his head peaking over his shoulder as he started to unpack. "No, I'm an extremely polite theif who decided to stay a while," he said with a small, joking grin. "I'm Leigh, nice to meet you Jaiden." He said with a polite nod. He watched as the other boy stepped back, and fell on top of the other bed and falling on top. He raised a dark, arched brow, and could help but grin in amusement at Jaiden's blunt comment. "Nah, I'm fine, thanks for the offer." He said, acting as though his new roommate hadn't just fallen. But he did say after a moment, "You good?" Out of pure curiosity. (and perhaps some concern.) "So, did you just get here like I did? Or have you had much time to look around?" Leigh asked curiously, not facing Jaiden as he spoke, rather, he continued to unpack, brushing a strand of his dark hair from his face as he focoused on where to put what. Mind you, Leigh was hardly organised at home, but he'd mentally decided that he would try to be as neat as he could, though that hope wouldn't last much longer than a week at the most.

lio
October 25th, 2017, 02:30 PM
(omg i didn't even notice that hsmdjsdk)
Leigh turned, his head peaking over his shoulder as he started to unpack. "No, I'm an extremely polite theif who decided to stay a while," he said with a small, joking grin. "I'm Leigh, nice to meet you Jaiden." He said with a polite nod. He watched as the other boy stepped back, and fell on top of the other bed and falling on top. He raised a dark, arched brow, and could help but grin in amusement at Jaiden's blunt comment. "Nah, I'm fine, thanks for the offer." He said, acting as though his new roommate hadn't just fallen. But he did say after a moment, "You good?" Out of pure curiosity. (and perhaps some concern.) "So, did you just get here like I did? Or have you had much time to look around?" Leigh asked curiously, not facing Jaiden as he spoke, rather, he continued to unpack, brushing a strand of his dark hair from his face as he focoused on where to put what. Mind you, Leigh was hardly organised at home, but he'd mentally decided that he would try to be as neat as he could, though that hope wouldn't last much longer than a week at the most.

jaiden huffed and sat up, rubbing his face. "i'm fine, thanks." he blew a raspberry and groaned, standing up again. his eyes flitted betweem leigh and his stuff before he trotted over to the closet on his side of the room. the room, while not luxurious, was a comfortable size where both males could have enough space for anything. well, except maybe parties or another bed. jaiden blinked as he heard leigh's question, raising a black brow in thought. the cuban spoke while he dug a new outfit from his closet, "i've been here for a week." his voice was low, like he didn't want to talk too much. although, he really didn't. not now, at least.
jaiden bit his lip and pulled a large sweater from the closet, adding white jeans and hightops to it. he also dug out a grey blouse and added his scarf, glasses, and beanie to the mix. emerald shone with a hint of anxiety, however, jaiden tried to keep it hidden. this stranger didn't need to know his whole life story now, so he didn't want questions to be asked. the tall boy picked up his new outfit and began walking towards the one bathroom that they were meant to share. "i'm gonna take a shower. then go on a walk," jaiden said plainly.

meraki
October 25th, 2017, 02:52 PM
jaiden huffed and sat up, rubbing his face. "i'm fine, thanks." he blew a raspberry and groaned, standing up again. his eyes flitted betweem leigh and his stuff before he trotted over to the closet on his side of the room. the room, while not luxurious, was a comfortable size where both males could have enough space for anything. well, except maybe parties or another bed. jaiden blinked as he heard leigh's question, raising a black brow in thought. the cuban spoke while he dug a new outfit from his closet, "i've been here for a week." his voice was low, like he didn't want to talk too much. although, he really didn't. not now, at least.
jaiden bit his lip and pulled a large sweater from the closet, adding white jeans and hightops to it. he also dug out a grey blouse and added his scarf, glasses, and beanie to the mix. emerald shone with a hint of anxiety, however, jaiden tried to keep it hidden. this stranger didn't need to know his whole life story now, so he didn't want questions to be asked. the tall boy picked up his new outfit and began walking towards the one bathroom that they were meant to share. "i'm gonna take a shower. then go on a walk," jaiden said plainly.

Gotcha," Leigh said and he continued unpacking. He wasn't quite as pastel-aesthetic when it came to attire as perhaps Auden was, and Leigh's style was described as rather odd but intriguing. The dark haired boy preferred to lean towards a more retro style, that mixed with a rather European style at that. He quite liked suspenders; for style rather than their use. He favoured layers and often wore a t shirt with a flannel tied around his waist with a jacket as well. He kept his dark hair messy and unruly, but often a lock of it would curl inward on the left side of his face, hanging in his eye a bit. After Leigh completed hanging up his clothes, he took out his prized laptop and some hard drives. He removed his shoes and jacket, and adjusted the pillows on his bed to be upright. He sat down, legs crossed with his MacBook in his lap, and began to write.
Leigh was a writer. A novelist, he'd say. An author. An aspiring author with enough potentiall to be something great. The one thing he was missing; a plot. It was hard enough finding a basic plot outline that hadn't been used over and over by previous authors, but writing it out, word after word; it takes more than fingers and a keyboard to string them together. When he got bored, he'd write about things going on around him. Not a diary, as he'd quickly tell you if you were to ask. More of a documentary on the struggles and wonders of the end of the teenage lifecycle. But not much went on in New England; that was for certain.

lio
October 25th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Gotcha," Leigh said and he continued unpacking. He wasn't quite as pastel-aesthetic when it came to attire as perhaps Auden was, and Leigh's style was described as rather odd but intriguing. The dark haired boy preferred to lean towards a more retro style, that mixed with a rather European style at that. He quite liked suspenders; for style rather than their use. He favoured layers and often wore a t shirt with a flannel tied around his waist with a jacket as well. He kept his dark hair messy and unruly, but often a lock of it would curl inward on the left side of his face, hanging in his eye a bit. After Leigh completed hanging up his clothes, he took out his prized laptop and some hard drives. He removed his shoes and jacket, and adjusted the pillows on his bed to be upright. He sat down, legs crossed with his MacBook in his lap, and began to write.
Leigh was a writer. A novelist, he'd say. An author. An aspiring author with enough potentiall to be something great. The one thing he was missing; a plot. It was hard enough finding a basic plot outline that hadn't been used over and over by previous authors, but writing it out, word after word; it takes more than fingers and a keyboard to string them together. When he got bored, he'd write about things going on around him. Not a diary, as he'd quickly tell you if you were to ask. More of a documentary on the struggles and wonders of the end of the teenage lifecycle. But not much went on in New England; that was for certain.

[ i relate to leigh with that stuff about writing haha ]

the cuban demiboy locked the bathroom door behind him, setting his clothes on the toilet before looking at himself in the mirror. he blinked, scanning each and every pore on his face and hating each and every one. he pursed his lips and lifted up his hair slightly, revealing a long scar across his forehead. the memory of how he had recieved the scar surfaced, causing jaiden to press himself against the wall, shaking his head to erase it. the tan male whimpered and quickly turned on the shower to block out anything he did. no, he didn't need anyone's help. he didn't need anyone's pity. most certainly, he didn't need leigh's concern.
his eyes narrowed sadly and he tore off his clothes, throwing them into the laundry hamper that resided in the bathroom.
jaiden wiped his face again, huffing quietly. he stepped into the shower once he grabbed a washcloth, immediately beginning to cleanse himself. he hummed as he lathered soap onto his tan skin, eyes closed. once finished, jaiden went to grab a towel, but found that he had forgotten one. why are the towels outside, but everything else in here? he grumbled and awkwardly stuck his head out of the bathroom, trying his best to keep the rest of his body hidden. "uh, hi, yeah, could you possibly be able to toss me a towel? i forgot one when coming in here," jaiden asked, hair dripping down his face.

meraki
October 25th, 2017, 03:21 PM
[ i relate to leigh with that stuff about writing haha ]

the cuban demiboy locked the bathroom door behind him, setting his clothes on the toilet before looking at himself in the mirror. he blinked, scanning each and every pore on his face and hating each and every one. he pursed his lips and lifted up his hair slightly, revealing a long scar across his forehead. the memory of how he had recieved the scar surfaced, causing jaiden to press himself against the wall, shaking his head to erase it. the tan male whimpered and quickly turned on the shower to block out anything he did. no, he didn't need anyone's help. he didn't need anyone's pity. most certainly, he didn't need leigh's concern.
his eyes narrowed sadly and he tore off his clothes, throwing them into the laundry hamper that resided in the bathroom.
jaiden wiped his face again, huffing quietly. he stepped into the shower once he grabbed a washcloth, immediately beginning to cleanse himself. he hummed as he lathered soap onto his tan skin, eyes closed. once finished, jaiden went to grab a towel, but found that he had forgotten one. why are the towels outside, but everything else in here? he grumbled and awkwardly stuck his head out of the bathroom, trying his best to keep the rest of his body hidden. "uh, hi, yeah, could you possibly be able to toss me a towel? i forgot one when coming in here," jaiden asked, hair dripping down his face.

Leigh was so deep into his writing that he almost didn't hear his roommate's voice,and when he did, he jumped, nearly knocking the expensive computer off his lap, and he swore in surprise. "Yup. Sorry, wasn't swearing at you, just almost knocked my computer over." He said, getting to his feet and fishing through the third closet; a simple storage closet and spotting the towels. Now, Leigh wasn't a short boy; not really. He was six foot exactly; so not short at all. But the ceilings in their dorm were high up, as was the rack with the towels. He reached up and could almost barely reach them, but not quite. He jumped up, grabbing hold of the rack and grabbing the towel with his free hand, but the weak, poorly inserted rack fell and so did everything on that rack. "Gah!" He jumped back as the towels and other supplies fell, making quite a loud crashing noise that was more than likely heard in the dorm beside theirs.
Leigh grabbed a towel from the pile of stuff and walked over to the bathroom door, his body turned the opposite direction as he handed the towel to Aiden, and returned to the closet that was now a rather large mess. So much for being neat and organised, He thought sourly as he began to rummage through the stuff, sitting on the carpeted floor as he managed to get the rack out from under everything.

lio
October 25th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Leigh was so deep into his writing that he almost didn't hear his roommate's voice,and when he did, he jumped, nearly knocking the expensive computer off his lap, and he swore in surprise. "Yup. Sorry, wasn't swearing at you, just almost knocked my computer over." He said, getting to his feet and fishing through the third closet; a simple storage closet and spotting the towels. Now, Leigh wasn't a short boy; not really. He was six foot exactly; so not short at all. But the ceilings in their dorm were high up, as was the rack with the towels. He reached up and could almost barely reach them, but not quite. He jumped up, grabbing hold of the rack and grabbing the towel with his free hand, but the weak, poorly inserted rack fell and so did everything on that rack. "Gah!" He jumped back as the towels and other supplies fell, making quite a loud crashing noise that was more than likely heard in the dorm beside theirs.
Leigh grabbed a towel from the pile of stuff and walked over to the bathroom door, his body turned the opposite direction as he handed the towel to Aiden, and returned to the closet that was now a rather large mess. So much for being neat and organised, He thought sourly as he began to rummage through the stuff, sitting on the carpeted floor as he managed to get the rack out from under everything.

[ this so short aaaah sorry !! ]

jaiden couldn't help but let out a giggle as everything dropped onto leigh. he smiled, covering his mouth with a hand. his eyes lit up, but he quickly grabbed the towel and closed the door before the other boy could see anything. his lips curled widely, but he shoved it away to replace it with an emotionless expression. jaiden dried himself off and combed his hair, sliding on the new outfit he had decided on. he made sure the scar on his forehead was covered before making his way out of the bathroom, determined to keep his secret away from anyone. jaiden then treaded towards leigh, shoving his phone into his satchel and pulling the camera's strap around his neck. "need help there?" he smirked, looking down over the other.

meraki
October 25th, 2017, 03:40 PM
[ this so short aaaah sorry !! ]

jaiden couldn't help but let out a giggle as everything dropped onto leigh. he smiled, covering his mouth with a hand. his eyes lit up, but he quickly grabbed the towel and closed the door before the other boy could see anything. his lips curled widely, but he shoved it away to replace it with an emotionless expression. jaiden dried himself off and combed his hair, sliding on the new outfit he had decided on. he made sure the scar on his forehead was covered before making his way out of the bathroom, determined to keep his secret away from anyone. jaiden then treaded towards leigh, shoving his phone into his satchel and pulling the camera's strap around his neck. "need help there?" he smirked, looking down over the other.

(nono its fine !)

Leigh looked up to see Jaiden, and cracked a grin. "Maybe a little," he said, attempting to put the rack back into the closet. It was the kind that didn't have any screws or bolts; you just had to fit it in real well to make it stay. He stood up and pushed it in, managing to get it on part way. "Great first impression, huh?" He asked, referring to his destruction of the hall closet. Once the rack was in, he began to pick up the towels and fold them; actually really well. The only reason why he was good at folding was because he'd worked at an American Eagle for 2 years to pay for textbooks and such.

lio
October 25th, 2017, 05:50 PM
(nono its fine !)

Leigh looked up to see Jaiden, and cracked a grin. "Maybe a little," he said, attempting to put the rack back into the closet. It was the kind that didn't have any screws or bolts; you just had to fit it in real well to make it stay. He stood up and pushed it in, managing to get it on part way. "Great first impression, huh?" He asked, referring to his destruction of the hall closet. Once the rack was in, he began to pick up the towels and fold them; actually really well. The only reason why he was good at folding was because he'd worked at an American Eagle for 2 years to pay for textbooks and such.
[ T.W. MENTION OF PHYSICAL ABUSE *to give a touch on his backstory* ]

jaiden, while being only a few inches taller than the other boy, laughed under his breath as leigh struggled with the rack. he walked over to his desk, pulling out a strip of sticky tack that could easily help anything stick to such a crappy material. jaiden clicked his tongue and walked back over to leigh, sniffling before he applied the tack to the rack after securing it to the wall. at least, securing it better than leigh had. his lips subconsciously twitched into a wide, toothy smile, showing a small, yet noticable gap between his two front teeth. once he caught himself smiling, jaiden quickly wiped it away and took a step back from leigh, frame tensing once again.
"i- uh- i'm gonna go on a walk," he informed, coughing rather fakely into his arm before speeding from the room. however, he had forgotten his journal, which was full of his worst, best and most sacred moments, atop his bed where anyone could easily open it up, read it, and see all the secrets that the cuban boy was hiding. the very first page read, in very small and neat handwriting:
dear.. diary? journal? myself? i don't know who to write to but i really need to say this so i'm not bottling it up anymore. okay, so, first off, my life right now is horrible. all that happens at the moment is i go to school, come home, take a shower, go on a walk, come home late and get beaten by my father. the scar across my forehead from the time he had thrown a broken shard of glass is still there. he seriously needs to stop drinking. what's worse is that really nobody notices the bruising and other marks that appear every day. i don't know how to deal with this. nobody will accept me for my gender. "you can't partially be a boy!" the same phrase is what i am being told every single day. it's a nightmare, really. my photography is my only escape. it reminds me that there is some beauty in this cold, dark world. i'm pretty sure i've written enough right now.
bye.. me?

russet
October 25th, 2017, 06:05 PM
tinyalienboy
meraki

um sorry to intrude but its funny that mer's charrie who is in a roleplay w/ me is rping with a charrie named jaiden, and one of my characters name is jayden whos also in an rp with mer
idk its just funny

meraki
October 25th, 2017, 06:12 PM
[ T.W. MENTION OF PHYSICAL ABUSE *to give a touch on his backstory* ]

jaiden, while being only a few inches taller than the other boy, laughed under his breath as leigh struggled with the rack. he walked over to his desk, pulling out a strip of sticky tack that could easily help anything stick to such a crappy material. jaiden clicked his tongue and walked back over to leigh, sniffling before he applied the tack to the rack after securing it to the wall. at least, securing it better than leigh had. his lips subconsciously twitched into a wide, toothy smile, showing a small, yet noticable gap between his two front teeth. once he caught himself smiling, jaiden quickly wiped it away and took a step back from leigh, frame tensing once again.
"i- uh- i'm gonna go on a walk," he informed, coughing rather fakely into his arm before speeding from the room. however, he had forgotten his journal, which was full of his worst, best and most sacred moments, atop his bed where anyone could easily open it up, read it, and see all the secrets that the cuban boy was hiding. the very first page read, in very small and neat handwriting:
dear.. diary? journal? myself? i don't know who to write to but i really need to say this so i'm not bottling it up anymore. okay, so, first off, my life right now is horrible. all that happens at the moment is i go to school, come home, take a shower, go on a walk, come home late and get beaten by my father. the scar across my forehead from the time he had thrown a broken shard of glass is still there. he seriously needs to stop drinking. what's worse is that really nobody notices the bruising and other marks that appear every day. i don't know how to deal with this. nobody will accept me for my gender. "you can't partially be a boy!" the same phrase is what i am being told every single day. it's a nightmare, really. my photography is my only escape. it reminds me that there is some beauty in this cold, dark world. i'm pretty sure i've written enough right now.
bye.. me?

Leigh glanced up, seeing the grin that Jaiden seemed to fight to hide. "Thanks," he said with a smile, standing up and putting the rest away. When Jaiden declared he'd go for a walk, Leigh nodded. "Have a good walk. I'll probably walk around out there tomorrow; I want to get everything organised first. I need a little inspiration." He said, pointing to his head with one finger.
About an hour or so later, Leigh finished unpacking everything. He sat on his bed with his legs crossed and computer in his lap. He'd gone to get coffee about half an hour earlier and sipped his double shot of espresso, typing quickly as his grey eyes flicked across the screen. He sighed, taking a break and massaged his cramping hands. It was then that he noticed the book. I'd hate it if someone went through my stories, he thought. But eventually his curiosity got the best of him and moved over, opening it. He read the first page, and read the page over and over. His chest and soul hurt for his roommate, and he sighed. He closed the book and went to his computer, and opened the first document. He read it, cringing but forced himself to upload it to an empty flashdrive. When he finished, he placed the flashdrive on the top of Jaiden's journal.
The flashdrive contained the first document he'd made;

What is going on with the American youth? What is so desperately wrong that they feel the need to do these things? Is it something in their hormones? Something genetic? It hurts me to think these things; I feel traitorous. I am one of them, am I not? Not one of them but I am still an American teenager. They are the reason why I brought the knife to school. They are the cause of the scar on my eyebrow, the scars on my back, my messed up knee that ruined my plans on getting a track scholarship, everything. Was torturing me the only thing that amused them, or did they do it simply for the feeling of power they got? Does beating up a 15 year old that weighs nearly half as much as you give one an adrenaline rush? I told my mom once but she simply told me to 'ignore them' because 'they just want a reaction.' What did she expect to happen? 'Oh yeah why don't I just pretend it's not happening when they beat me senseless on my way to school.' I don't know. Perhaps she's right.
I don't want this to be a diary. I really don't. So I won't be ending with, "That's me, Leigh, signing off!" Or some stereotypical crap like that. I will end these with silence- isn't that how most things end?

meraki
October 25th, 2017, 06:13 PM
tinyalienboy
meraki

um sorry to intrude but its funny that mer's charrie who is in a roleplay w/ me is rping with a charrie named jaiden, and one of my characters name is jayden whos also in an rp with mer
idk its just funny

omg i just noticed that haha

lio
October 25th, 2017, 06:16 PM
tinyalienboy
meraki

idk its just funny

haha that is funny

lio
October 25th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Leigh glanced up, seeing the grin that Jaiden seemed to fight to hide. "Thanks," he said with a smile, standing up and putting the rest away. When Jaiden declared he'd go for a walk, Leigh nodded. "Have a good walk. I'll probably walk around out there tomorrow; I want to get everything organised first. I need a little inspiration." He said, pointing to his head with one finger.
About an hour or so later, Leigh finished unpacking everything. He sat on his bed with his legs crossed and computer in his lap. He'd gone to get coffee about half an hour earlier and sipped his double shot of espresso, typing quickly as his grey eyes flicked across the screen. He sighed, taking a break and massaged his cramping hands. It was then that he noticed the book. I'd hate it if someone went through my stories, he thought. But eventually his curiosity got the best of him and moved over, opening it. He read the first page, and read the page over and over. His chest and soul hurt for his roommate, and he sighed. He closed the book and went to his computer, and opened the first document. He read it, cringing but forced himself to upload it to an empty flashdrive. When he finished, he placed the flashdrive on the top of Jaiden's journal.
The flashdrive contained the first document he'd made;

What is going on with the American youth? What is so desperately wrong that they feel the need to do these things? Is it something in their hormones? Something genetic? It hurts me to think these things; I feel traitorous. I am one of them, am I not? Not one of them but I am still an American teenager. They are the reason why I brought the knife to school. They are the cause of the scar on my eyebrow, the scars on my back, my messed up knee that ruined my plans on getting a track scholarship, everything. Was torturing me the only thing that amused them, or did they do it simply for the feeling of power they got? Does beating up a 15 year old that weighs nearly half as much as you give one an adrenaline rush? I told my mom once but she simply told me to 'ignore them' because 'they just want a reaction.' What did she expect to happen? 'Oh yeah why don't I just pretend it's not happening when they beat me senseless on my way to school.' I don't know. Perhaps she's right.
I don't want this to be a diary. I really don't. So I won't be ending with, "That's me, Leigh, signing off!" Or some stereotypical crap like that. I will end these with silence- isn't that how most things end?
as the tall cuban boy walked, lanky legs moving fast, he took multiple pictures of the nature he had seen on his walk, and by the time he had returned to the dorm, he had over one hundred pictures that he had taken. most were of the sky as stars began to appear, or when the sunset reigned supreme of the sky. others were of plants and animals that he felt deserved to be photographed. he never took pictures of humans, really. he never felt like humanity really deserved to be kept within his little journal, or his memory books of all the photos he had taken. currently, he had five of them, and each with two hundred pages, every one of them filled with as many pictures as possible. jaiden sighed, running a hand through his hair before walking into the dorm, right after he had unlocked the door, of course. unbeknownst to him, however, the readjustment of his hair had revealed the scar that he had worked to keep hidden for so long.
jaiden stuck his tongue out at his satchel, not noticing the flash drive atop his journal, which was on his bed where it had been. he blinked towards leigh, not saying anything, before emptying his satchel onto his desk. a notebook, sketchbook and a few pencils tumbled out, followed by the memory card fron his camera, which held each of the pictures that he was going to print out. the cuban kneeled down, digging out his laptop from a drawer of his desk, then revealing the printer that he kept under it. he placed them on top of the mess of photographs on the wooden structure, cracking his knuckles and loading them up.
finally, his emerald gaze turned to the journal, and flash drive, on his bed. he squinted, not remembering himself ever owning a flash drive. jaiden glanced towards leigh, eyes narrowed and uncertain. had the other read his journal? had be placed pitiful comments, or support hotlines, within the drive? the male pursed his lips and removed his beanie, watch, shoes and glasses. many heartbeats passed before he spoke, "so." it was achingly simple, a clear sign of the awkward anxiety that he felt.

meraki
October 25th, 2017, 07:15 PM
as the tall cuban boy walked, lanky legs moving fast, he took multiple pictures of the nature he had seen on his walk, and by the time he had returned to the dorm, he had over one hundred pictures that he had taken. most were of the sky as stars began to appear, or when the sunset reigned supreme of the sky. others were of plants and animals that he felt deserved to be photographed. he never took pictures of humans, really. he never felt like humanity really deserved to be kept within his little journal, or his memory books of all the photos he had taken. currently, he had five of them, and each with two hundred pages, every one of them filled with as many pictures as possible. jaiden sighed, running a hand through his hair before walking into the dorm, right after he had unlocked the door, of course. unbeknownst to him, however, the readjustment of his hair had revealed the scar that he had worked to keep hidden for so long.
jaiden stuck his tongue out at his satchel, not noticing the flash drive atop his journal, which was on his bed where it had been. he blinked towards leigh, not saying anything, before emptying his satchel onto his desk. a notebook, sketchbook and a few pencils tumbled out, followed by the memory card fron his camera, which held each of the pictures that he was going to print out. the cuban kneeled down, digging out his laptop from a drawer of his desk, then revealing the printer that he kept under it. he placed them on top of the mess of photographs on the wooden structure, cracking his knuckles and loading them up.
finally, his emerald gaze turned to the journal, and flash drive, on his bed. he squinted, not remembering himself ever owning a flash drive. jaiden glanced towards leigh, eyes narrowed and uncertain. had the other read his journal? had be placed pitiful comments, or support hotlines, within the drive? the male pursed his lips and removed his beanie, watch, shoes and glasses. many heartbeats passed before he spoke, "so." it was achingly simple, a clear sign of the awkward anxiety that he felt.

Leigh glanced up when he heard the clicking of the door unlocking. He saw his roommate and noticed the scar showing on his forehead but said nothing of it. He typed in silence, the white screen illuminating his pale face and silvery eyes. He brushed his dark hair to one side, dark eyebrows furrowed as he pondered on what to type. Mind devoid of ideas, he began to write about the day. His words were detailed and delicate, each word outlining the fragments of things around them, sketching out impossible imagery that while in black and white, painted a mental image flourishing in colours from all across the colour spectrum. His nimble fingers flew across the keyboard without a care as to spelling nor grammatical mistakes, as Autocrorrect would soon pick up on his mindless errors and fix them anonymously.
The ominous 'so' that erupted from Jaiden's mouth made Leigh's flying fingers freeze to a hault, and he glanced over. "Get any good pictures? I bet the park is lovely this time of night," he said with a nod to the clock that read 8PM. "How long have you been into photography?" Leigh had decided to act as though he'd never placed a hard drive on the top of the journal. He wasn't trying to hide it or pretend he hadn't; if Jaiden directly asked about it he'd of course answer honestly; Leigh was no liar. But he didn't want to bring it up if there wasn't a need to. Jaiden would plug the hard drive into his own laptop and read the very first document that Leigh had ever written. They'd be equal in their knowledge of eachother's pasts, so Leigh wouldn't have to feel bad about reading the other boy's journal. This belief was flawed and Leigh knew it, but he still felt like he had to give Jaiden something in return after he'd violated his privacy.

lio
October 25th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Leigh glanced up when he heard the clicking of the door unlocking. He saw his roommate and noticed the scar showing on his forehead but said nothing of it. He typed in silence, the white screen illuminating his pale face and silvery eyes. He brushed his dark hair to one side, dark eyebrows furrowed as he pondered on what to type. Mind devoid of ideas, he began to write about the day. His words were detailed and delicate, each word outlining the fragments of things around them, sketching out impossible imagery that while in black and white, painted a mental image flourishing in colours from all across the colour spectrum. His nimble fingers flew across the keyboard without a care as to spelling nor grammatical mistakes, as Autocrorrect would soon pick up on his mindless errors and fix them anonymously.
The ominous 'so' that erupted from Jaiden's mouth made Leigh's flying fingers freeze to a hault, and he glanced over. "Get any good pictures? I bet the park is lovely this time of night," he said with a nod to the clock that read 8PM. "How long have you been into photography?" Leigh had decided to act as though he'd never placed a hard drive on the top of the journal. He wasn't trying to hide it or pretend he hadn't; if Jaiden directly asked about it he'd of course answer honestly; Leigh was no liar. But he didn't want to bring it up if there wasn't a need to. Jaiden would plug the hard drive into his own laptop and read the very first document that Leigh had ever written. They'd be equal in their knowledge of eachother's pasts, so Leigh wouldn't have to feel bad about reading the other boy's journal. This belief was flawed and Leigh knew it, but he still felt like he had to give Jaiden something in return after he'd violated his privacy.
jaiden gnawed on his botton lip, gears turning in his mind. he cocked his head to the side, watching leigh carefully. quickly grabbing the memory card, his nose twitched and he stood up, slowly creeping towards the other's bed. the cuban froze about four feet away, shuffling in his own tiny space. "well, i became interested in photography when i was seven, always being fascinated by the beauty that a single picture could hold. i got a camera when i was thirteen, always snea—" jaiden froze, eyes widening. "i mean, i always went out to take pictures of whatever i found beautiful." he looked down, green eyes guarded. "uh— i have the pictures i took today on this," jaiden said, holding out the memory card. he shifted from side to side, keeping his gaze averted. after a few moments, he coughed fakely and set the card on leigh's bedside table, dragging himself away from the writing boy. he powered down the printer, seeing that he was out of coloured ink. tongue clicking, jaiden picked up his laptop and transferred over to his bed, quietly moving the journal and flash drive. once sure that leigh wasn't looking, the cuban slid the flash drive into its respective slot and loaded up what he assumed was what leigh had wanted him to see.

meraki
October 26th, 2017, 05:53 AM
jaiden gnawed on his botton lip, gears turning in his mind. he cocked his head to the side, watching leigh carefully. quickly grabbing the memory card, his nose twitched and he stood up, slowly creeping towards the other's bed. the cuban froze about four feet away, shuffling in his own tiny space. "well, i became interested in photography when i was seven, always being fascinated by the beauty that a single picture could hold. i got a camera when i was thirteen, always snea—" jaiden froze, eyes widening. "i mean, i always went out to take pictures of whatever i found beautiful." he looked down, green eyes guarded. "uh— i have the pictures i took today on this," jaiden said, holding out the memory card. he shifted from side to side, keeping his gaze averted. after a few moments, he coughed fakely and set the card on leigh's bedside table, dragging himself away from the writing boy. he powered down the printer, seeing that he was out of coloured ink. tongue clicking, jaiden picked up his laptop and transferred over to his bed, quietly moving the journal and flash drive. once sure that leigh wasn't looking, the cuban slid the flash drive into its respective slot and loaded up what he assumed was what leigh had wanted him to see.

Leigh glanced back over to at Aiden, glancing at the memory card he put on the bedside table, and reaching over to pick it up. He plugged the card into the side of the laptop and opened the file it brought up. Leigh opened it and went through the images, his eyes wide. "Oh wow," he said in surprise. "These- these are beautiful. And you took all of these today? Wow." He said, amazed as he scrolled through them more. "You've got serious talent," Leigh stated, still staring at the screen. After a moment, he glanced over at Jaiden and noticed the flash drive sticking out of the side of the computer, and he held his breath for a moment, before looking back at his own screen. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, he thought. I don't want him to treat me different because of that. he thought.

lio
October 26th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Leigh glanced back over to at Aiden, glancing at the memory card he put on the bedside table, and reaching over to pick it up. He plugged the card into the side of the laptop and opened the file it brought up. Leigh opened it and went through the images, his eyes wide. "Oh wow," he said in surprise. "These- these are beautiful. And you took all of these today? Wow." He said, amazed as he scrolled through them more. "You've got serious talent," Leigh stated, still staring at the screen. After a moment, he glanced over at Jaiden and noticed the flash drive sticking out of the side of the computer, and he held his breath for a moment, before looking back at his own screen. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, he thought. I don't want him to treat me different because of that. he thought.

[typing this at school, sorry its so short]
jaiden blinked, reading over the document slowly. his eyes widened even more than they were before, jaw falling open once he completely read over each word that was typed. he turned to leigh, his throat becoming closed up. tears threatened to appear before he frowned. jaiden set his laptop to the side and sniffled, standing up. “thank you.” he looked down and shifted from side to side, coughing into his arm. the cuban boy glanced back at his journal and crossed his arms over his abdomen, hugging himself sadly. “did you read my journal?” his eyes were questioning, but he did not seem angry. he looked to be saddened by what he had found out about the other male, emerald orbs watering. a single tear made its way down his tanned cheek, leaving a dark streak.

meraki
October 26th, 2017, 03:34 PM
[typing this at school, sorry its so short]
jaiden blinked, reading over the document slowly. his eyes widened even more than they were before, jaw falling open once he completely read over each word that was typed. he turned to leigh, his throat becoming closed up. tears threatened to appear before he frowned. jaiden set his laptop to the side and sniffled, standing up. “thank you.” he looked down and shifted from side to side, coughing into his arm. the cuban boy glanced back at his journal and crossed his arms over his abdomen, hugging himself sadly. “did you read my journal?” his eyes were questioning, but he did not seem angry. he looked to be saddened by what he had found out about the other male, emerald orbs watering. a single tear made its way down his tanned cheek, leaving a dark streak.

(looks fine to me !)

Leigh smiled softly and paused with his typing. He glanced blankly at the screen, then glanced back over. "Just the first page," he answered sheepishly. "How do you want me to react about it? Do you want sympathy or for me to pretend i didn't read it?" He asked respectfully. Leigh for one hated people to be sympathetic when it came to his excessive bullying, but he wasn't sure about Jaiden.
"And sorry, by the way. For reading it. I hate that I did it. But I hope that flash drive kind of; pays you back. I felt like reading that was like stealing from you. But I stole something that I can't return, so I gave you that." Leigh said with a small shrug, his eyebrows creasing as he saw the tears. "Hey don't cry," he said.

lio
October 26th, 2017, 04:00 PM
(looks fine to me !)

Leigh smiled softly and paused with his typing. He glanced blankly at the screen, then glanced back over. "Just the first page," he answered sheepishly. "How do you want me to react about it? Do you want sympathy or for me to pretend i didn't read it?" He asked respectfully. Leigh for one hated people to be sympathetic when it came to his excessive bullying, but he wasn't sure about Jaiden.
"And sorry, by the way. For reading it. I hate that I did it. But I hope that flash drive kind of; pays you back. I felt like reading that was like stealing from you. But I stole something that I can't return, so I gave you that." Leigh said with a small shrug, his eyebrows creasing as he saw the tears. "Hey don't cry," he said.
the demiboy turned away, quickly wiping his tears away. don't cry, you insecure idiot, he thought,
biting his lips and staying silent for quite some time. jaiden sniffed, finally deciding to push his hair back to reveal the full scar that stretched the length of the right side of his forehead. "i'm not angry. but i don't want pity. i've had enough of that from rodent-brained therapists that i've been sent to. i'm glad you spoke the truth," the cuban said, his voice quiet. he stuffed his hands into his back pockets as to not fidget like a frightened deer. he jumped as he heard a ting! from his phone. digging it out, jaiden read the newly recieved message under his breath.
hello jaiden, how are you? it's been a little while,
hasn't it? well, i was wanting to say something that i've never been able to say before. i am in love with you. you never leave my thoughts, and truthfully, i don't want you to. i get butterflies every time your name so much as appears within my mind, and i want to be with you for as long as i can. i just have one question: do you love me back? —maya merriz
jaiden dropped the phone, hands shaking. his eyes widened and he took multiple steps back, stuttering nonsense. all of the oxygen seemed to be kicked out of him. his stomach twisted wildly, like it was being stabbed repeatedly. the cuban gasped and quickly turned around, running towards the door. he needed out. he needed to run. the tall boy speedily unlocked the door before sprinting from the door, not even caring that he was not wearing any shoes, his beanie, his glasses or anything.
he just needed to escape.

meraki
October 26th, 2017, 07:04 PM
the demiboy turned away, quickly wiping his tears away. don't cry, you insecure idiot, he thought,
biting his lips and staying silent for quite some time. jaiden sniffed, finally deciding to push his hair back to reveal the full scar that stretched the length of the right side of his forehead. "i'm not angry. but i don't want pity. i've had enough of that from rodent-brained therapists that i've been sent to. i'm glad you spoke the truth," the cuban said, his voice quiet. he stuffed his hands into his back pockets as to not fidget like a frightened deer. he jumped as he heard a ting! from his phone. digging it out, jaiden read the newly recieved message under his breath.
hello jaiden, how are you? it's been a little while,
hasn't it? well, i was wanting to say something that i've never been able to say before. i am in love with you. you never leave my thoughts, and truthfully, i don't want you to. i get butterflies every time your name so much as appears within my mind, and i want to be with you for as long as i can. i just have one question: do you love me back? —maya merriz
jaiden dropped the phone, hands shaking. his eyes widened and he took multiple steps back, stuttering nonsense. all of the oxygen seemed to be kicked out of him. his stomach twisted wildly, like it was being stabbed repeatedly. the cuban gasped and quickly turned around, running towards the door. he needed out. he needed to run. the tall boy speedily unlocked the door before sprinting from the door, not even caring that he was not wearing any shoes, his beanie, his glasses or anything.
he just needed to escape.

Leigh saw Jaiden's expression change faster than that of a cartoon character's. "Jaiden?" He questioned, grabbing the phone and reading the text. He frowned in confusion but ran after Jaiden, sprinting down the hall. But as soon as he took that first running step, his knee blazed in agony and he let out a surprised gasp, but recovered quickly and managed to ignore the blazing pain as he ran after him with a limp. "Jaiden!" He called, his dark hair messed up. He was wearing a simple large grey t shirt and black jeans, and no shoes; just socks. After a bit, he finally caught up, and limped over to Jaiden. "Hey! Hey just-just breathe, okay? Breathe." He instructed to attempt to calm him down.

lio
October 26th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Leigh saw Jaiden's expression change faster than that of a cartoon character's. "Jaiden?" He questioned, grabbing the phone and reading the text. He frowned in confusion but ran after Jaiden, sprinting down the hall. But as soon as he took that first running step, his knee blazed in agony and he let out a surprised gasp, but recovered quickly and managed to ignore the blazing pain as he ran after him with a limp. "Jaiden!" He called, his dark hair messed up. He was wearing a simple large grey t shirt and black jeans, and no shoes; just socks. After a bit, he finally caught up, and limped over to Jaiden. "Hey! Hey just-just breathe, okay? Breathe." He instructed to attempt to calm him down.
jaiden broke down, sobbing quietly. he trembled violently, heart racing within his chest. as leigh arrived, the cuban flinched, moving further from the other boy. he curled in upon himself, half hidden in shadows that came from the darkness outside. jaiden took a shaky breath, refusing to look at leigh once he managed to stop crying. his arms tightened around his frame, making him seem small and vulnerable. he bit his lip and glanced at leigh, only his green eyes visible. "you're limping," he observed, nostrils flaring. shadows danced among jaiden's face, contorting its image as cars and other things passed by. he sniffled, clearing his throat and frowning. the boy wiped his cheeks and turned to where half of his tear-stained face was visible.

meraki
October 27th, 2017, 05:41 AM
jaiden broke down, sobbing quietly. he trembled violently, heart racing within his chest. as leigh arrived, the cuban flinched, moving further from the other boy. he curled in upon himself, half hidden in shadows that came from the darkness outside. jaiden took a shaky breath, refusing to look at leigh once he managed to stop crying. his arms tightened around his frame, making him seem small and vulnerable. he bit his lip and glanced at leigh, only his green eyes visible. "you're limping," he observed, nostrils flaring. shadows danced among jaiden's face, contorting its image as cars and other things passed by. he sniffled, clearing his throat and frowning. the boy wiped his cheeks and turned to where half of his tear-stained face was visible.

Leigh crouched down to be level with Jaiden. He nodded at the comment, and replied, "You're crying," in a simple manor but not in a rude way. He wanted to ask what made him break down, but stopped himself from asking too many questions. So he sat in silence, not moving closer to Jaiden but not moving away. He sat cross legged, looking at the ground and his knee hurting bad, but he didn't let it show in his face. Jaiden had enough problems; he didn't need to be another. Plus, as far as Leigh knew, the demiboy wasn't a doctor.

lio
October 27th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Leigh crouched down to be level with Jaiden. He nodded at the comment, and replied, "You're crying," in a simple manor but not in a rude way. He wanted to ask what made him break down, but stopped himself from asking too many questions. So he sat in silence, not moving closer to Jaiden but not moving away. He sat cross legged, looking at the ground and his knee hurting bad, but he didn't let it show in his face. Jaiden had enough problems; he didn't need to be another. Plus, as far as Leigh knew, the demiboy wasn't a doctor.

the boy whimpered quietly, slowly calming down. he covered his face again, however, wanting to keep the embarrassing splotches of tears fron being seen. jaiden stayed quiet, save for the occasional sniffle or two. after quite a while, he began to speak. yet, he wasn't really speaking. he was singing. his voice was smooth, but he fell unsure whether or not the pitch was correct. his tone was nearly silent, as he only desired to be just loud enough for leigh to hear.
"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. you make me happy, when times are grey. you'll never know dear, how much i love you," he winced as the word love was spoken, "please don't take my sunshine away." the cuban wiped his eyes and sat
where he was, curled into a small ball. jaiden bit his lip and ran a hand through his hair, though he still didn't face the other male. with a large, uncertain inhale, the boy shuffled closer to leigh until their shoulders touched.
his face was downturned, but tearstains were slicked along his birch cheeks. his eyelashes were clumped and still wet. jaiden's eyes were dull and frightened, a darkness settled within them. his bottom lip poked out, like he was pouting, while his hands fidgeted upon his lap. the boy took a long, slow breath before speaking.

"i'm afraid of falling in love."

meraki
October 27th, 2017, 06:06 PM
the boy whimpered quietly, slowly calming down. he covered his face again, however, wanting to keep the embarrassing splotches of tears fron being seen. jaiden stayed quiet, save for the occasional sniffle or two. after quite a while, he began to speak. yet, he wasn't really speaking. he was singing. his voice was smooth, but he fell unsure whether or not the pitch was correct. his tone was nearly silent, as he only desired to be just loud enough for leigh to hear.
"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. you make me happy, when times are grey. you'll never know dear, how much i love you," he winced as the word love was spoken, "please don't take my sunshine away." the cuban wiped his eyes and sat
where he was, curled into a small ball. jaiden bit his lip and ran a hand through his hair, though he still didn't face the other male. with a large, uncertain inhale, the boy shuffled closer to leigh until their shoulders touched.
his face was downturned, but tearstains were slicked along his birch cheeks. his eyelashes were clumped and still wet. jaiden's eyes were dull and frightened, a darkness settled within them. his bottom lip poked out, like he was pouting, while his hands fidgeted upon his lap. the boy took a long, slow breath before speaking.

"i'm afraid of falling in love."

Leigh frowned sadly, moving so he sat next to Leigh. He awkwardly put one arm around him, not minding the physical contact but more like he wasn't sure wheather or not Jaiden would want that or not. He listened to him sing and felt his own eyes tear up, but he blinked them away before they spilled out. "Hey, it'll be okay. It'll be fine. If you're afraid of falling in love, then fall in love with someone who trusts you just as much as you trust them." He said. "And there's no problem with being single, friends make up for that." Leigh added with a soft smile.

(Eeek its short sorry !!)

lio
October 27th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Leigh frowned sadly, moving so he sat next to Leigh. He awkwardly put one arm around him, not minding the physical contact but more like he wasn't sure wheather or not Jaiden would want that or not. He listened to him sing and felt his own eyes tear up, but he blinked them away before they spilled out. "Hey, it'll be okay. It'll be fine. If you're afraid of falling in love, then fall in love with someone who trusts you just as much as you trust them." He said. "And there's no problem with being single, friends make up for that." Leigh added with a soft smile.

(Eeek its short sorry !!)

jaiden flinched as he felt the arm around him,
but relaxed enough to cautiously melt into leigh's embrace. [I]he's only comforting you. there is nothing to be afraid of, he thought. the cuban gnawed on his lip and chuckled breathily as he heard leigh speak. "yeah, i guess," he looked down, "i just— i guess i just have so many issues because of the abuse i had received. my father always came home drunk, immediately beginning to beat me if i did the slightest of things wrong. hence why i usually refuse physical contact. however, i've always had the fear of either not being good enough or of being used and replaced. maybe that's why i begin to panic if even the word love is brought into a conversation." jaiden subconsciously pressed himself closer to leigh, absorbing the other's warmth while sharing his own. he looked up at the dark haired boy, eyes full of sadness and fear. "and hey, look at me now, i'm cuddling a near stranger that i've only met today after completely freaking out at least three times."

[ :00 we could do a thing where like leigh gets angry at jaiden after they've been friends for like three weeks and he raises his hand like he's gonna smack jaiden but the poor boy completely begins trembling and crying and hiding in a corner, curled up and covering his head begging for leigh not to hurt him, idk just a thought. ]

meraki
October 27th, 2017, 07:09 PM
jaiden flinched as he felt the arm around him,
but relaxed enough to cautiously melt into leigh's embrace. [I]he's only comforting you. there is nothing to be afraid of, he thought. the cuban gnawed on his lip and chuckled breathily as he heard leigh speak. "yeah, i guess," he looked down, "i just— i guess i just have so many issues because of the abuse i had received. my father always came home drunk, immediately beginning to beat me if i did the slightest of things wrong. hence why i usually refuse physical contact. however, i've always had the fear of either not being good enough or of being used and replaced. maybe that's why i begin to panic if even the word love is brought into a conversation." jaiden subconsciously pressed himself closer to leigh, absorbing the other's warmth while sharing his own. he looked up at the dark haired boy, eyes full of sadness and fear. "and hey, look at me now, i'm cuddling a near stranger that i've only met today after completely freaking out at least three times."

[ :00 we could do a thing where like leigh gets angry at jaiden after they've been friends for like three weeks and he raises his hand like he's gonna smack jaiden but the poor boy completely begins trembling and crying and hiding in a corner, curled up and covering his head begging for leigh not to hurt him, idk just a thought. ]

(im thinking that leigh might have anger issues so he could get really mad about something? )

Leigh sighed sadly. "We're both messed up. You get beaten by your dad, i get beaten by a group of kids at school. But we're alive, aren't we? And that's all that matters." He pointed out, rubbing his shoulder. "You can't control your feelings, it's okay. I can't either. But we can learn, can't we?" Leigh sighed. "You'll be okay. Not perfect- nobody is, but you'll be okay."

lio
October 27th, 2017, 07:41 PM
(im thinking that leigh might have anger issues so he could get really mad about something? )

Leigh sighed sadly. "We're both messed up. You get beaten by your dad, i get beaten by a group of kids at school. But we're alive, aren't we? And that's all that matters." He pointed out, rubbing his shoulder. "You can't control your feelings, it's okay. I can't either. But we can learn, can't we?" Leigh sighed. "You'll be okay. Not perfect- nobody is, but you'll be okay."

the cuban demiboy thought for a moment before deciding that the phrase actions are better than words would be better. he sighed and wrapped his arms around leigh in a hug, as if saying thank you. his eyes closed and he gradually began to relax once again, arms slightly tightening around the other boy. "i've never had a hug before," he whispered, pouting.

[aaaaah omg its so short sorry also yess that could work]

meraki
October 27th, 2017, 07:58 PM
the cuban demiboy thought for a moment before deciding that the phrase actions are better than words would be better. he sighed and wrapped his arms around leigh in a hug, as if saying thank you. his eyes closed and he gradually began to relax once again, arms slightly tightening around the other boy. "i've never had a hug before," he whispered, pouting.

[aaaaah omg its so short sorry also yess that could work]

"Really? They're nice." Leigh said, rubbing his back gently. "Feel at all better?" He asked politely, pulling away and looking Jaiden in the eyes, his silver-grey ones hinting a bit of blue in the lighting and his dark hair showing a hint of caramel-red colour rather than just black, his gaze searching the demiboy's green gaze.