PDA

View Full Version : monsterclan

cute skeleton
October 23rd, 2017, 07:20 PM
welcome to a clan where every single cat here are OUTCASTS. doesn't matter if they where born into the clan or joined, the reason is because we are all considered MoNsTeRs. we are considered monsters because of things we did in the past, what our ancestors did or because of what we are. each cat here has something to hide, and I don't mean their past at all. we are called monsterclan for a reason, that reason is because we are monsters. once a cat joins they go straight away to the black tree where a cat lives who gives them something that make them unique in their own way besides color and personality, their power and monster side, for kits once they become the age of 3 moons they will go to the black tree. oh I forgot to introduce myself, I am monsterstar the founder of monsterclan, if anyone wants to join they are welcome but beware even if you leave....

YoU caNT EsCape YoUR MONSTER

no op powers! and if you want a special power like say cant die or indead you must discuss it with me and only one or two people will powers like that, only one power per cat unless your part of a prophecy or something but that's it! no one can steal powers!

for the monster appearance at least something that doesn't look human and must look like it would be considered a monster to normal cats

FOLLOW THE NEWS FOR DAILY UPDATES! NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN!

follow these 3 rules and the WCO rules and everything should be fine.

allegiance and news (must read to know what rank is open and taken and the news): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x1cmMF7InHCV1XDEydPvXdiM5t_pqp_h1w2U2kxTqZo/edit?usp=sharing

form:

name:
appearance:
power(s):
monster appearance:
sexuality: not required just thought I would put it in.
family:
other/questions:

my form:

name: monsterstar
perso: tbrp
appearance: a pitch black cat with red eyes
power: darkness
monster appearance: https://lightbluesskrill.deviantart.com/art/ROTG-LOTBOH-Darknus-as-Demon-cat-424431876 only red eyes
family: open
other/questions?:

name: echo
age 3 moons
appearance: https://t00.deviantart.net/174v9ef7Ttkre129bfRpsLLP5VY=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/6982/th/pre/f/2012/336/6/6/echokit_by_itrixiekitty-d5mw54k.jpg only with fangs
power: can do anything a bat can do.
monster appearance: basically the same thing only her ears get bigger and so do her paws and she grows a tiny bit larger fangs and bat wings
family: open
other/questions?:

name: secret
appearance: unknown (only kits or cats who remember secret know)
power: unknown
monster appearance: unknown
family: unknown
other/questions?:

cute skeleton
October 23rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Bump

cute skeleton
October 23rd, 2017, 08:45 PM
Bump

jaymoon
October 24th, 2017, 01:52 AM
Bump
it wont let me see the doc with the news and ranks

cute skeleton
October 24th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Hmm let me try something, Jaymoon also try making sure your Google acount is up and your logged on

jaymoon
October 24th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Hmm let me try something, Jaymoon also try making sure your Google acount is up and your logged on
i am

cute skeleton
October 24th, 2017, 01:45 PM
i am

I might have to figure it out when I get home

jaymoon
October 24th, 2017, 01:45 PM
I might have to figure it out when I get home
ok

cute skeleton
October 24th, 2017, 05:55 PM
ok

try now

jaymoon
October 24th, 2017, 06:14 PM
try now
yay it works thx

cute skeleton
October 24th, 2017, 06:14 PM
yay it works thx

yw

cute skeleton
October 24th, 2017, 07:02 PM
bump

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 07:24 PM
name: Roland
appearance: pitch black fur with ice cold blue eyes and a scar on the shoulder a ring on his left ear a red symbol on his other shoulder
power(s): can see in the dark like it was day
monster appearance: ragged long fur ugly claws his eyes are more narrow pointer ears , deeper voice . He has a scar on his right eye along with his shoulder . A red symbol on his other shoulder that causes him to be a monster.
sexuality: homo
family: none
His voice is who plays shadow the hedgehog
mystery_songs

cute skeleton
October 24th, 2017, 07:39 PM
name: Roland
appearance: pitch black fur with ice cold blue eyes and a scar on the shoulder a ring on his left ear a red symbol on his other shoulder
power(s): can see in the dark like it was day
monster appearance: ragged long fur ugly claws his eyes are more narrow pointer ears , deeper voice . He has a scar on his right eye along with his shoulder . A red symbol on his other shoulder that causes him to be a monster.
sexuality: homo
family: none
His voice is who plays shadow the hedgehog
mystery_songs

Accepted

cute skeleton
October 26th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Bump

cute skeleton
October 27th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Bump

Leucos
October 27th, 2017, 11:46 AM
mystery_songs

Want me to make another??

cute skeleton
October 27th, 2017, 12:33 PM
mystery_songs

Want me to make another??

you can if you want i just want to see if anyone else will join before we start

Tundra
October 27th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Name
Yarrow || Lilac
Rank
Warrior || Apprenrtice
Perso
Tbrp || Tbrp
Appearance
Just with bright yellow eyes and long teeth (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/46/0c/5c/460c5c7dc40d4ef1191eb974ef4f8afb--furry-cute-cats.jpg) || With red eyes, long claws and fangs (http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/275/6184/1024/patchy%20cat%20in%20grass%20looking%20up%20at%20ca mera.jpg)
Power(s)
Invisibility || Levitation
Monster appearance
Just without the ear rings and nose ring (https://img00.deviantart.net/3ccc/i/2014/189/a/3/final_form_by_fukari-d7pqup0.jpg) || Bop (https://img00.deviantart.net/68a4/i/2008/164/c/a/dren_dragon_by_captainmorwen.jpg)
Sexuality
Bi || Straight
Family
Open || Open
Other
mystery_songs, this sounds like a nice roleplay, its a shame no one is really signing up
Questions
Nope

cute skeleton
October 27th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Accepted

cute skeleton
October 28th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Flameleaf and Hawkstar we can start

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 11:30 AM
@flameleaf and Hawkstar we can start

May I rp with you??)
Roland was sitting on a cliff as his black fur shined in the sun and his red symbol slowly glowed . His pointy ears where back smelling the air and a smile was on his face . He didn't really like others since they would always judge him . His huge claws where sharpened and he licked a paw
" this is much better then I hoped " Roland said

cute skeleton
October 28th, 2017, 02:01 PM
May I rp with you??)
Roland was sitting on a cliff as his black fur shined in the sun and his red symbol slowly glowed . His pointy ears where back smelling the air and a smile was on his face . He didn't really like others since they would always judge him . His huge claws where sharpened and he licked a paw
" this is much better then I hoped " Roland said

(sure)

"how so?" monsterstar said from behind him in the shadow of one of the trees. the black cat was not looking at roland but just passed him at the land bellow. "its a nice day today" the tom said this time looking at him

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 02:05 PM
(sure)

"how so?" monsterstar said from behind him in the shadow of one of the trees. the black cat was not looking at roland but just passed him at the land bellow. "its a nice day today" the tom said this time looking at him

Roland instantly sat up and bowed he didn't stop bowing
" sir is thy great honor I get to speak to you today" he said as he never really gotten to speak to a leader a smile showed upon his face
" this clan sir it's better then being alone sir normally I find myself just sitting in a cave " he meowed is Scottish accent quite thick. His tail swayed a little

cute skeleton
October 28th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Roland instantly sat up and bowed he didn't stop bowing
" sir is thy great honor I get to speak to you today" he said as he never really gotten to speak to a leader a smile showed upon his face
" this clan sir it's better then being alone sir normally I find myself just sitting in a cave " he meowed is Scottish accent quite thick. His tail swayed a little

"there is no need to bow, I am not of royal blood and never shall be" he said looking at roland still. "and that's one of the many reasons I made the clan, so no one has to be an outcast any longer and can find a place to be themselves and not be judged" he said, "now stop with the bowing nonsense I'm the same as any rank only I make sure the clan is in order and gives out commands" monsterstar said finishing what he was saying, his red eyes giving of a gentle feeling.

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 02:28 PM
"there is no need to bow, I am not of royal blood and never shall be" he said looking at roland still. "and that's one of the many reasons I made the clan, so no one has to be an outcast any longer and can find a place to be themselves and not be judged" he said, "now stop with the bowing nonsense I'm the same as any rank only I make sure the clan is in order and gives out commands" monsterstar said finishing what he was saying, his red eyes giving of a gentle feeling.

Roland couldn't help but be shocked he looked up at his leader with open mouth
". But sir! Isn't it a disgrace to not bow?" He asked as he had a gasp , he was told to always respect those of higher power than him

cute skeleton
October 28th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Roland couldn't help but be shocked he looked up at his leader with open mouth
". But sir! Isn't it a disgrace to not bow?" He asked as he had a gasp , he was told to always respect those of higher power than him

"no it isn't, I don't know who taught you that but its rare for cats to bow unless its to a royal which no one here is a royal I believe." the toms gaze was no longer at the other cat but past him again "most cats decide to respect the ranks higher then them which in most clans that is a rule, but here as long as you knowledge there rank your fine and just make sure you dont disrespect them and their rank especially if your in the same rank or that is just gonna make them and a bunch more cats mad" he said "how did you end up with your powers/monster side anyway? the only ways I know that could be possibly it is you where born with your powers and monster side or where give in it, you don't have to answer though if you don't want I was just curious" the tom sat down curling his tail around his paws.

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 02:59 PM
"no it isn't, I don't know who taught you that but its rare for cats to bow unless its to a royal which no one here is a royal I believe." the toms gaze was no longer at the other cat but past him again "most cats decide to respect the ranks higher then them which in most clans that is a rule, but here as long as you knowledge there rank your fine and just make sure you dont disrespect them and their rank especially if your in the same rank or that is just gonna make them and a bunch more cats mad" he said "how did you end up with your powers/monster side anyway? the only ways I know that could be possibly it is you where born with your powers and monster side or where give in it, you don't have to answer though if you don't want I was just curious" the tom sat down curling his tail around his paws.

Roland nodded in acknowledgement and sighed
" well sir .....my deceased father Klaus gave me my powers and also my symbol keeps them in check . Klaus wasn't a great father though he always told me to bow put on a good face . " he meowed and licked his left shoulder that had a scar . He then smiled at his leader
" and I can see night as though it where day sire! " he purred happily . His red mark began to glow again and he winced " although it's not a great time " he said as his mark glowed .

Tundra
October 28th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Yarrow sat on a rock, staring into the forest. His yellow eyes narrowed as he watched a mouse dart past, then he stood and shook his pelt. “I can hunt later...” He muttered to himself.
[Open]
~+~+~+~+~+~
Lilac slipped out of the den and stood there. She glanced at the sky, then sat down. I love this clan. She thought. No one is an Outcast here. We can be ourselves and won’t be judged for it. Unlike where we used to be...
[Open]

cute skeleton
October 28th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Roland nodded in acknowledgement and sighed
" well sir .....my deceased father Klaus gave me my powers and also my symbol keeps them in check . Klaus wasn't a great father though he always told me to bow put on a good face . " he meowed and licked his left shoulder that had a scar . He then smiled at his leader
" and I can see night as though it where day sire! " he purred happily . His red mark began to glow again and he winced " although it's not a great time " he said as his mark glowed .

"oh, how does the mark work exactly? I curious since your the first cat I have met with one" monsterstar said looking at rolands symbol then at him, the black cat didn't know where it came from and why it was a thing but he wanted to know incase there are more out there like him and to know his fellow clan mate.

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 07:51 PM
"oh, how does the mark work exactly? I curious since your the first cat I have met with one" monsterstar said looking at rolands symbol then at him, the black cat didn't know where it came from and why it was a thing but he wanted to know incase there are more out there like him and to know his fellow clan mate.

Roland gulped and nodded as his symbol (http://www.clker.com/cliparts/C/8/5/F/s/V/geass-kr-hi.png) glowed bright red and he grew larger his pelt darker than night super scruffy his teeth like canines claws huge and sharp his ears where bent and pointed he was bigger than monsterstar . His eyes where red and he snarled his paws huge as he walked and bowed his head
" the beast has awakened sir you may call me monster of the night of you so wish " he said as his voice was deeper and more rugged . his RED Eyes Looked Up at Monsterstar

cute skeleton
October 28th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Roland gulped and nodded as his symbol (http://www.clker.com/cliparts/C/8/5/F/s/V/geass-kr-hi.png) glowed bright red and he grew larger his pelt darker than night super scruffy his teeth like canines claws huge and sharp his ears where bent and pointed he was bigger than monsterstar . His eyes where red and he snarled his paws huge as he walked and bowed his head
" the beast has awakened sir you may call me monster of the night of you so wish " he said as his voice was deeper and more rugged . his RED Eyes Looked Up at Monsterstar

"i prefer to still call you roland, your still the same after all and stop with the bowing nonsense" he said calmly looking at him "its interesting to see how your symbol controls all of this, especially when you turn into monster of the night" he said curiously looking at him. the black cat watched him still in the shadows in the same spot he had never left, it was almost like the shadows wont let him go into the light the way he was sitting. "how well are you good at hunting and fighting?" monsterstar asked this time for a purpose, he decided that he wanted to test rolands strength and how well he was good at fighting.

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 08:20 PM
"i prefer to still call you roland, your still the same after all and stop with the bowing nonsense" he said calmly looking at him "its interesting to see how your symbol controls all of this, especially when you turn into monster of the night" he said curiously looking at him. the black cat watched him still in the shadows in the same spot he had never left, it was almost like the shadows wont let him go into the light the way he was sitting. "how well are you good at hunting and fighting?" monsterstar asked this time for a purpose, he decided that he wanted to test rolands strength and how well he was good at fighting.

Roland chuckled as he heard his leader he spotted a rabbit not far he used the shadows to his advantage and crept slowly then he climbed a tree and used the branch so that he was directly over the rabbit . His claws clung to the branch and leapt off of it and caught the rabbit , he crushed it with a single bite of his powerful jaws " does that answer your hunting question ? " he asked and set the rabbit at monsterstars feet .

cute skeleton
October 28th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Roland chuckled as he heard his leader he spotted a rabbit not far he used the shadows to his advantage and crept slowly then he climbed a tree and used the branch so that he was directly over the rabbit . His claws clung to the branch and leapt off of it and caught the rabbit , he crushed it with a single bite of his powerful jaws " does that answer your hunting question ? " he asked and set the rabbit at monsterstars feet .

"yes but not the fighting part" he smiled as he gave off a chuckle and something black came straight toward roland, as it did monsterstar was developed into the shadows and around where he used to be became even darker as things became developed by darkness.

Leucos
October 28th, 2017, 08:50 PM
"yes but not the fighting part" he smiled as he gave off a chuckle and something black came straight toward roland, as it did monsterstar was developed into the shadows and around where he used to be became even darker as things became developed by darkness.

The beast was shocked but his red eyes glowed even brighter as did his symbol , Roland in his monster form had dodged the attack and growled . The huge cat had dashed at monsterstar only to use his night vision then he spotted the leader as he had vision like thermal trackers. He tackled the white blob in his vision and roared but he didn't harm him
" I hope I caught you , you see I can see night as day and also have , thermal vision " he said with a smile

cute skeleton
October 29th, 2017, 10:14 AM
The beast was shocked but his red eyes glowed even brighter as did his symbol , Roland in his monster form had dodged the attack and growled . The huge cat had dashed at monsterstar only to use his night vision then he spotted the leader as he had vision like thermal trackers. He tackled the white blob in his vision and roared but he didn't harm him
" I hope I caught you , you see I can see night as day and also have , thermal vision " he said with a smile

"Actually you didnt you where close but not close enough, see the thing about my power is i can control darkness and make shapes with it, including what looks like a cat" he said his voice coming right next to where he tackled "and plus I suggest when using thermal vision make sure you can hide the glow of your mark or that gives you way" he said with a chuckle as he watched him

Leucos
October 29th, 2017, 10:49 AM
"Actually you didnt you where close but not close enough, see the thing about my power is i can control darkness and make shapes with it, including what looks like a cat" he said his voice coming right next to where he tackled "and plus I suggest when using thermal vision make sure you can hide the glow of your mark or that gives you way" he said with a chuckle as he watched him

Roland snarled as his mark had dimmed down to black he then smirked , his nose twitched as he smelled for the leader then his left paw sharpened its claws and he swiped right where his leader voice was then tackled the leader.now he w was getting angry
" your getting on my nerves sir I hate to say it . But this time I hope i cought you " he said and took a deep breath .

cute skeleton
October 29th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Roland snarled as his mark had dimmed down to black he then smirked , his nose twitched as he smelled for the leader then his left paw sharpened its claws and he swiped right where his leader voice was then tackled the leader.now he w was getting angry
" your getting on my nerves sir I hate to say it . But this time I hope i cought you " he said and took a deep breath .

"Good, and yes you did" he smiled still looking at Roland above him, he wasn't trying to be mean or anything still he liked to see Roland strength against another 'monster'. The cat grew bigger nearly to the size of a panther, his fur grown thicker and his ears became larger and almost in a bat like shape, near the end of his tail where 3 rugged spikes then at the very end is what seems to be a miny scythe.

(I don't know anymore, here is what I'm trying to describe https://lightbluesskrill.deviantart.com/art/ROTG-LOTBOH-Darknus-as-Demon-cat-424431876

Leucos
October 29th, 2017, 12:00 PM
"Good, and yes you did" he smiled still looking at Roland above him, he wasn't trying to be mean or anything still he liked to see Roland strength against another 'monster'. The cat grew bigger nearly to the size of a panther, his fur grown thicker and his ears became larger and almost in a bat like shape, near the end of his tail where 3 rugged spikes then at the very end is what seems to be a miny scythe.

(I don't know anymore, here is what I'm trying to describe https://lightbluesskrill.deviantart.com/art/ROTG-LOTBOH-Darknus-as-Demon-cat-424431876

Awesome!)
Roland hopped off of his leader and was wide eyed but excited he smiled
" this shall be fun " he said and his fluffy tail now thrashed happily and excitedly like a over grown kit!

cute skeleton
October 29th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Awesome!)
Roland hopped off of his leader and was wide eyed but excited he smiled
" this shall be fun " he said and his fluffy tail now thrashed happily and excitedly like a over grown kit!

The large cat got up and looked at Roland with a smile, the friendliness was gone in his eyes all was left was two big round red eyes staring at him with a large smile, "im not going easy in you Roland and neither should you" as he said it a couple of sharp black things appeared behind him posed in a dangerous angle at roland.

Leucos
October 29th, 2017, 07:14 PM
The large cat got up and looked at Roland with a smile, the friendliness was gone in his eyes all was left was two big round red eyes staring at him with a large smile, "im not going easy in you Roland and neither should you" as he said it a couple of sharp black things appeared behind him posed in a dangerous angle at roland.

Roland hissed as his paws where ready to strike his claws lengthened more he grinned like the Cheshire cat and started walking back and forth . The tom roared like a lion as his red eyes glowed then he ran around his leader and climbed the tree , he leapt off the same branch his claws pointed out at monsterstar.

cute skeleton
October 29th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Roland hissed as his paws where ready to strike his claws lengthened more he grinned like the Cheshire cat and started walking back and forth . The tom roared like a lion as his red eyes glowed then he ran around his leader and climbed the tree , he leapt off the same branch his claws pointed out at monsterstar.

The tom wipped around his paw aiming to smack him away, his claws stretched and the sharp dark spikes fired at him as he came closer and soon he smacked him away with a snarl.

Leucos
October 29th, 2017, 11:24 PM
The tom wipped around his paw aiming to smack him away, his claws stretched and the sharp dark spikes fired at him as he came closer and soon he smacked him away with a snarl.

Roland had been hit in mid air as he fell down the beast hissed as he stood back up he shook his fur and licked his lip. He pawed the ground like a bull and aimed his pointy ears at the leader he used his strength and speed to charge at monsterstar , Roland growled and huffed as he hit monsterstars chest and pushed him back so he will be air born . He had a few scratches but nothing big .

cute skeleton
October 29th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Roland had been hit in mid air as he fell down the beast hissed as he stood back up he shook his fur and licked his lip. He pawed the ground like a bull and aimed his pointy ears at the leader he used his strength and speed to charge at monsterstar , Roland growled and huffed as he hit monsterstars chest . He had a few scratches but nothing big .

(Just imagining this)

He stumbled back a bit growling then tackled Roland to the ground and pinned him using all his wait to keep him to the ground.

(Night)

Leucos
October 30th, 2017, 12:13 PM
(Just imagining this)

He stumbled back a bit growling then tackled Roland to the ground and pinned him using all his wait to keep him to the ground.

(Night)

Roland growled as he tried to get up but monsterstars strength was a little more than his . His red symbol glowed such a bright red so did his eyes and he roared so loud as well , he was angry very angry his claws re-sharpened and he used his hind legs to kick his leader off and he clawed his leader trying to get him off after all he did say ' don't go easy ' and he isn't .

cute skeleton
November 4th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Roland growled as he tried to get up but monsterstars strength was a little more than his . His red symbol glowed such a bright red so did his eyes and he roared so loud as well , he was angry very angry his claws re-sharpened and he used his hind legs to kick his leader off and he clawed his leader trying to get him off after all he did say ' don't go easy ' and he isn't .

he growled as he swiped at him then charged at roland, he decided it as best to get him off gaurd nefore trying to do major damage to him. he created black spikes with the darkness and made them fly at roland, since he was using heat sensor he couldnt see them since they had not heat and if monsterstar wasnt careful himself, he would possibly endup getting hit with them to.

(sorry had another roleplay)