PDA

View Full Version : SageWhisker and MapleDash's travel

mapledash
November 21st, 2016, 12:13 AM
Okay! So Me and S A G I E are currently having our two characters heading towards skyclan (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41586#post41586). While we get there, we had a few roleplay ideas that we could use to go along the roleplay. Some of them could imply encountering cats on the way while crossing a city, so I thought I might as well ask for people to post forms to take part of it! How does that sound? Also, there will be cats from the Halestorm's coalition, so if you want to post your form here, it could enrich the roleplay experience as the coalition heads back to the clans! For those who are clueless about this "coalition", here's the thread: Halestorm's Coalition
(http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=947) (The coalition thread is closed, don't apply anymore please xP Chosen cats for coalition below.)
Soddenfur SKYbird™ Suspiciousmindz Gusty Chara Dreemurr (If you guys want to meet before joining the coalition with the two traveling cats, you can post a form unless you are in skyclan at the moment ^^)

FORM:
Cat name:
Looks:
Part of coalition?: (Y/N)
Other:
Question?:
Activeness level:
RP Sample (and link to it please):

(Your RP sample doesn't need to be your cat's roleplay, it can be any of your cat's posts, as long as it is recent.)

Teggy
November 21st, 2016, 07:38 AM
Cat name: Stormheart
Looks: Large maine-coon like cat with a long fluffy coat. Stormheart has large blue eyes that contrast with her white face and brown pelt. She has two white paws.
Part of coalition?: (Y/N) Chara Dreemurr
Other: nope
Question?: nope
Activeness level: 9/10
RP Sample (and link to it please): Stormhaert looked at the cat.
"Im trying to find my sister... She has been missing from my clan for a very long time. She large maine-coon with a long fluffy coat. Has large green eyes. She has two white paws. I fear something is going to happen in my clan! I need to find her and help her get home." Stormheart said. She looked in the water infront of her. Her sister looked just like her, the only thing diffrent was Stormheart had blue eyes instead of green. Where can she be? she thought.

Gusty
November 21st, 2016, 04:25 PM
(I got accepted for Halestorm's coalition, but do you mind if another {different} feline met up with the pair? If not, just disregard my form.)

Cat name: Moho
Looks: A darkish gray-and-white patched pelted tomcat, with fiery amber eyes.
Part of coalition?: (Y/N) Nope
Other: So, Moho's a kittypet, which basically implies that he's naive and doesn't understand the clans very much. He has limited understandings of the main 5 clans (Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind), from talking to ex-clan rogues. What'll happen is more of a friendly kittypet interaction; he'll be curious and want to know the situation and what's going on. Assuming that Sagewhisker and Mapledash actually go through a kittypet village/city, then Moho could be there and chat for a while. I'm not sure if he'd want to join them on the mission, but it'd basically depend on the roleplay.
Question?: See above
Activeness level: 7/10ish
RP Sample (and link to it please): The tom exhaled calmly, trying to bring down the fire that seemed to rage within his body. Relax. Relax. Tension will only bring more fights, which would disrupt the harmony of the clan. And that could break up the clan itself... It suddenly occurred to the tom that Ebonypaw was fine with herself, in that big tree, before he came over. Maybe he should've left her alone.
He was only trying to help, though! That's what he always did in the first place; helping others who were needy and feeling good about it afterwards. It seemed that everyone he met nowadays was either too involved in other activities to listen to his speech, or too upset in general. Although Ebonypaw didn't seem needy, she was a younger apprentice and may need something of the sort for encouragement or practice.
It didn't seem like the apprentice would respond anytime soon, though. Sighing, the tom took initiative. "Do you want me to leave?" Sycamorebranch asked. It was the first time he'd ever say such a thing. He preferred to be part of the big conversations and have an involvement in SkyClan. But this was different. This was one of his few chats with an apprentice, and it was already straying off the preferred path.
It may just be better if he leave, even though he didn't want too. (Found here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56&page=11 )

mapledash
November 22nd, 2016, 12:07 PM
Cat name: Stormheart
Looks: Large maine-coon like cat with a long fluffy coat. Stormheart has large blue eyes that contrast with her white face and brown pelt. She has two white paws.
Part of coalition?: (Y/N) Chara Dreemurr
Other: nope
Question?: nope
Activeness level: 9/10
RP Sample (and link to it please): Stormhaert looked at the cat.
"Im trying to find my sister... She has been missing from my clan for a very long time. She large maine-coon with a long fluffy coat. Has large green eyes. She has two white paws. I fear something is going to happen in my clan! I need to find her and help her get home." Stormheart said. She looked in the water infront of her. Her sister looked just like her, the only thing diffrent was Stormheart had blue eyes instead of green. Where can she be? she thought.
(I got accepted for Halestorm's coalition, but do you mind if another {different} feline met up with the pair? If not, just disregard my form.)

Cat name: Moho
Looks: A darkish gray-and-white patched pelted tomcat, with fiery amber eyes.
Part of coalition?: (Y/N) Nope
Other: So, Moho's a kittypet, which basically implies that he's naive and doesn't understand the clans very much. He has limited understandings of the main 5 clans (Thunder, River, Shadow, Wind), from talking to ex-clan rogues. What'll happen is more of a friendly kittypet interaction; he'll be curious and want to know the situation and what's going on. Assuming that Sagewhisker and Mapledash actually go through a kittypet village/city, then Moho could be there and chat for a while. I'm not sure if he'd want to join them on the mission, but it'd basically depend on the roleplay.
Question?: See above
Activeness level: 7/10ish
RP Sample (and link to it please): The tom exhaled calmly, trying to bring down the fire that seemed to rage within his body. Relax. Relax. Tension will only bring more fights, which would disrupt the harmony of the clan. And that could break up the clan itself... It suddenly occurred to the tom that Ebonypaw was fine with herself, in that big tree, before he came over. Maybe he should've left her alone.
He was only trying to help, though! That's what he always did in the first place; helping others who were needy and feeling good about it afterwards. It seemed that everyone he met nowadays was either too involved in other activities to listen to his speech, or too upset in general. Although Ebonypaw didn't seem needy, she was a younger apprentice and may need something of the sort for encouragement or practice.
It didn't seem like the apprentice would respond anytime soon, though. Sighing, the tom took initiative. "Do you want me to leave?" Sycamorebranch asked. It was the first time he'd ever say such a thing. He preferred to be part of the big conversations and have an involvement in SkyClan. But this was different. This was one of his few chats with an apprentice, and it was already straying off the preferred path.
It may just be better if he leave, even though he didn't want too. (Found here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56&page=11 )

I both accept. I'll mention you guys if I encounter you or if you might be around. Shoot me a PM if you think I should encounter you sooner, I might just do it :) You ok with that S A G I E ?