PDA

View Full Version : Character Giveaway

Doom
October 23rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
Hello friends! Been awhile, eh?
So over the years on WCO I have grown inactive. That is merely because my senior year of high school has kept me very busy. Most likely, I will not fully return until after I have graduated. So in result of this, I have become rather distant with a few of my characters. Therefor I shall give them away to someone that will be loyal to their existence and take care of them. I apologize in advance to those of you who have connections with said characters, and it's not that I don't love them anymore, it's just that they deserve a more active RPer. Here are the ones up for grab:

Brindlebee (https://silvernightwco.weebly.com/brindlebee.html)
Lavendersun (https://silvernightwco.weebly.com/lavendersun.html)
Fallowbreeze (https://silvernightwco.weebly.com/fallowbreeze.html)

This is NOT first come first serve.
I will be reading these and choosing carefully.
Please do not apply unless you will actively RP the character.
If you have read this, please put your favorite color in the “Other” section.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ♥

FORM
Character Wanted:
Plans for Character:
Site Activity:
Other:

Mango
November 1st, 2017, 06:22 PM
Character Wanted: Brindlebee
Plans for Character: Not really, maybe a plot in the future, depends on how she grows on me through RP. That’s kinda how I decide on plots...
Site Activity: I’m on about *winces* 12-15 hours a day....straight...It’s called not paying attention in school...
Other: Do you the know the Rpers of her parents, siblings, former mentor, past apprentices, friends, rivals, ect? Also, I do appologize, the perso’s sometimes do get tweaked a little, though her rambling when talking to strangers won’t I love that part of her... and I don’t have a favorite color BTW my fav. Since I’m apply for a few of them...

Character Wanted: Lavendersun
Plans for Character: Maybe a few flirts and rivals?
Site Activity: on 12-15 hours a day
Other: I may accidently tweak her a little. Also who are her family, friends, aquantences, mate, crushes, friends...include Rpers pls. And I don’t have a fav. Color.

The_10th_Doctor
November 19th, 2017, 01:54 PM
FORM
Character Wanted: Fallowsun
Plans for Character: I would like to have a cat that will be a sort of Queen Mother. Like Daisy. She would spend her days in the nursery taking care of kits!
Site Activity: Almost every day
Other: Black

SnakeBite
November 24th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Hello friends! Been awhile, eh?

So over the years on WCO I have grown inactive. That is merely because my senior year of high school has kept me very busy. Most likely, I will not fully return until after I have graduated. So in result of this, I have become rather distant with a few of my characters. Therefor I shall give them away to someone that will be loyal to their existence and take care of them. I apologize in advance to those of you who have connections with said characters, and it's not that I don't love them anymore, it's just that they deserve a more active RPer. Here are the ones up for grab:

Brindlebee (https://silvernightwco.weebly.com/brindlebee.html)
Lavendersun (https://silvernightwco.weebly.com/lavendersun.html)
Fallowbreeze (https://silvernightwco.weebly.com/fallowbreeze.html)

This is NOT first come first serve.
I will be reading these and choosing carefully.
Please do not apply unless you will actively RP the character.
If you have read this, please put your favorite color in the “Other” section.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ♥

FORM
Character Wanted:
Plans for Character:
Site Activity:
Other:
Lavandersun
for good rp
often????
I really like this character's attitude. signed~SnakeBite

Starfall
December 25th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Character Wanted: Fallowbreeze /v\
Plans for Character: Not only is she a lovely character, she has a beautiful personality which I can't wait to use in roleplays. I plan on her being forced out of her bubble, possibly create a plot for her. Now of course, her syndrome will help a whole bunch with the plot I have in mind for her. Honestly she's such a lovely character /v\
Site Activity: I'm on everyday and post 3-5 times a week :heartbounce:
Other: If it's alright with you, I do plan on giving her a mate in my plot idea /v\ SilverNight

wren
December 27th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Character Wanted: Brindlebee !!
Plans for Character:
Oh my gosh brindle is such a babe, I don’t have any skyclan
Cats I feel that are worth roleplaying so I feel as though brindlebee will bump
Up my activity in skyclan and be the one cat worth using over and over again. I can see myself using her lots because I feel as though some of my favourite characters kinda vary between this kind of personality. I can see myself using her more emotionally driven mindset to get her into some heartbreaking plots or maybe even get her a mate who is just as humbling as her to have little bumblebees with! [ see what I did there? ]
Site activity; On everyday 10.34 maybe for ppd
Other:

Sage
December 28th, 2017, 08:30 AM
SilverNight

Character Wanted: Fallowbreeze
Plans for Character: I plan to have to maybe finally get close to someone, but then she loses them. Then one of her close friends would develop a crush on her, but she doesn't understand and kind of ruins the relationship between them, and then I would maybe go from there. She is a fabulous character and I wouldn't change anything about her.
Site Activity: I'm on every day, I post whenever I can
Other: rose gold c:

Doom
March 25th, 2018, 10:16 PM
Character Wanted: Brindlebee !!
Plans for Character:
Oh my gosh brindle is such a babe, I don’t have any skyclan
Cats I feel that are worth roleplaying so I feel as though brindlebee will bump
Up my activity in skyclan and be the one cat worth using over and over again. I can see myself using her lots because I feel as though some of my favourite characters kinda vary between this kind of personality. I can see myself using her more emotionally driven mindset to get her into some heartbreaking plots or maybe even get her a mate who is just as humbling as her to have little bumblebees with! [ see what I did there? ]
Site activity; On everyday 10.34 maybe for ppd
Other:

You may have Brindlebee. Take good care of them <3

Doom
March 25th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Character Wanted: Brindlebee
Plans for Character: Not really, maybe a plot in the future, depends on how she grows on me through RP. That’s kinda how I decide on plots...
Site Activity: I’m on about *winces* 12-15 hours a day....straight...It’s called not paying attention in school...
Other: Do you the know the Rpers of her parents, siblings, former mentor, past apprentices, friends, rivals, ect? Also, I do appologize, the perso’s sometimes do get tweaked a little, though her rambling when talking to strangers won’t I love that part of her... and I don’t have a favorite color BTW my fav. Since I’m apply for a few of them...

Character Wanted: Lavendersun
Plans for Character: Maybe a few flirts and rivals?
Site Activity: on 12-15 hours a day
Other: I may accidently tweak her a little. Also who are her family, friends, aquantences, mate, crushes, friends...include Rpers pls. And I don’t have a fav. Color.

You may have Lavendersun. She doesn't have any family members specified, so feel free to give her some in a forum or something! Take good care of her <3

Doom
March 25th, 2018, 10:21 PM
SilverNight

Plans for Character: I plan to have to maybe finally get close to someone, but then she loses them. Then one of her close friends would develop a crush on her, but she doesn't understand and kind of ruins the relationship between them, and then I would maybe go from there. She is a fabulous character and I wouldn't change anything about her.
Site Activity: I'm on every day, I post whenever I can
Other: rose gold c:

You may have Fallowbreeze. Take good care of them <3

Fawnsong
June 1st, 2018, 09:52 PM
FORM
Plans for Character: to develop one or two meaningful friendships with other characters who may not really understand her but love her dearly and will help her find treasures. Also, as an aside I felt a connection to her from only reading her profile and I adore her already.
Site Activity: fairly active,
Other: yellow