PDA

View Full Version : RWBY . ( private and redo)

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 03:53 PM
Alicewolfheart

We are starting with team SHDO's creation like in the first episode but with shdo. You still yang and blake? I'm ruby and weiss.

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 03:55 PM
Alicewolfheart

We are starting with team SHDO's creation like in the first episode but with shdo. You still yang and blake? I'm ruby and weiss.still all my ocs but I'll add Alice and grace. And still team mehh?

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 04:00 PM
still all my ocs but I'll add Alice and grace. And still team mehh?

Eh I'll use Marcie I like the rabbit ^^ let's begin!!!)

Ruby was running as fast as she could into the stadium (idk what it called) as she sat in her chair " so who's the new team guys! " Ruby asked excitedly and weiss winced as she heard the prodigy speak " calm down " Weiss said and looked away . Ozpin was standing still as he looked at the newcomers Sam had her wolf ears twitching non-stop as she had her hands behind her back and Harley held her bat as she swung it a few times . Obsidian brushed his hair back and Daniel just sighed

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 04:09 PM
Eh I'll use Marcie I like the rabbit ^^ let's begin!!!)

Ruby was running as fast as she could into the stadium (idk what it called) as she sat in her chair " so who's the new team guys! " Ruby asked excitedly and weiss winced as she heard the prodigy speak " calm down " Weiss said and looked away . Ozpin was standing still as he looked at the newcomers Sam had her wolf ears twitching non-stop as she had her hands behind her back and Harley held her bat as she swung it a few times . Obsidian brushed his hair back and Daniel just sighed
Abby was beside opzin, As the heiress she had to be here. Ella smiled as she sat beside her team.
"I don't know let's listen" Blake said. Grace and Alice were with their new teammates as well(do you have two ocs to go with them).

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
Abby was beside opzin, As the heiress she had to be here. Ella smiled as she sat beside her team.
"I don't know let's listen" Blake said. Grace and Alice were with their new teammates as well(do you have two ocs to go with them).

Ozpin is the headmaster and Aika I guess )
" I'm glad to announce some new teams today Sam Jones , harley Quinton , Daniel , obsidian . You are team shdo and the leader of team shdo is Sam jones! " Ozpin said and Sam was wide eyed and obsidian mouth dropped open
" oh come on! No fair " obsidian said and Harley hugged Sam since they where friend " awesome ! " Harley said and slapped obsidian . Daniel rolled his eyes
" hyperactive clown " Daniel said and Harley slapped him as well. Sam was mute she just smiled and had a silent giggle . She couldn't speak really (like Fox)
" now Grace Alice and Aika your team is team is not in color rules but you have no team name so you get to choose " Ozpin said as he fixed his glasses . Ruby whisltled and jumped " yay!! " Ruby said and weiss was about to slap her. Marcie was in the back as always as she watched . Aika growled as she looked in a different corner since she didn't like being in center of attention

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 04:24 PM
Ozpin is the headmaster and Aika I guess )
" I'm glad to announce some new teams today Sam Jones , harley Quinton , Daniel , obsidian . You are team shdo and the leader of team shdo is Sam jones! " Ozpin said and Sam was wide eyed and obsidian mouth dropped open
" oh come on! No fair " obsidian said and Harley hugged Sam since they where friend " awesome ! " Harley said and slapped obsidian . Daniel rolled his eyes
" hyperactive clown " Daniel said and Harley slapped him as well. Sam was mute she just smiled and had a silent giggle . She couldn't speak really (like Fox)
" now Grace Alice and Aika your team is team is not in color rules but you have no team name so you get to choose " Ozpin said as he fixed his glasses . Ruby whisltled and jumped " yay!! " Ruby said and weiss was about to slap her. Marcie was in the back as always as she watched . Aika growled as she looked in a different corner since she didn't like being in center of attention Abby cat ears twitched a bit. 'This team shdo might have some trouble' Abby thought
"Sorry our other member had some things to do. Our team name is gaat(tigeress is the T)" grace said. Blake calmed ruby down. Hazel sat beside Marcie.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 04:33 PM
Abby cat ears twitched a bit. 'This team shdo might have some trouble' Abby thought
"Sorry our other member had some things to do. Our team name is gaat(tigeress is the T)" grace said. Blake calmed ruby down. Hazel sat beside Marcie.

Tigress ran in and tripped , Daniel was the one to laugh this time as the tiger faunus hissed her tail thrashed " silence wannabe " Tigress said and walked up to her team " easy easy now " Ozpin said " now that we are all here I would like to welcome all of you . Enjoy beacon academy " Ozpin said and Aika instantly ran back to her room she didn't like others . The rabbit stood up and stretched her arms she whent passed team rwb y and shdo she gave Blake a quick glance and walked off. Ruby hopped out of her seat and smiled
" wanna meet the newbies? " Ruby asked and weiss narrowed her eyes she got out of her seat elegantly " I have to study " She SAid And The Huntress Left. Obsidian Sighed And Shifted His White Jacket And Cleared His Throat
" Well Since Our Leader Cant Talk Might As Well Leave Me Incharge And Besides Faunus Dont deserve To Lead " Obsidian Said ANd Sam Snarled Her Wolf Ears Back. Harley Stood Beside Her FRiend ANd Shook Her HEad
" Now That Will Not Do!" Harley Said And Held A Multi Collored Ball " Oh Great Why Those?" Daniel Asked " There Paint Bombs" Harley Smirked

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 04:39 PM
Tigress ran in and tripped , Daniel was the one to laugh this time as the tiger faunus hissed her tail thrashed " silence wannabe " Tigress said and walked up to her team " easy easy now " Ozpin said " now that we are all here I would like to welcome all of you . Enjoy beacon academy " Ozpin said and Aika instantly ran back to her room she didn't like others . The rabbit stood up and stretched her arms she whent passed team rwb y and shdo she gave Blake a quick glance and walked off. Ruby hopped out of her seat and smiled
" wanna meet the newbies? " Ruby asked and weiss narrowed her eyes she got out of her seat elegantly " I have to study " She SAid And The Huntress Left. Obsidian Sighed And Shifted His White Jacket And Cleared His Throat
" Well Since Our Leader Cant Talk Might As Well Leave Me Incharge And Besides Faunus Dont deserve To Lead " Obsidian Said ANd Sam Snarled Her Wolf Ears Back. Harley Stood Beside Her FRiend ANd Shook Her HEad
" Now That Will Not Do!" Harley Said And Held A Multi Collored Ball " Oh Great Why Those?" Daniel Asked " There Paint Bombs" Harley Smirked
"She can use a sign my sister does it all the time" neon said as neoi(my oc neo with an I) agreed holding a sign. Alice when with Aika. Grace walked up to the other team.
"Obiasin that's not something to say at shcool, since after all our heiress is a fauns and our dention teacher is one to" grace said.
----
Abby walked to her office. She had grabbed the new teams records and paperwork. She had to fine out what their classes were, and best wepaons.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
"She can use a sign my sister does it all the time" neon said as neoi(my oc neo with an I) agreed holding a sign. Alice when with Aika. Grace walked up to the other team.
"Obiasin that's not something to say at shcool, since after all our heiress is a fauns and our dention teacher is one to" grace said.
----
Abby walked to her office. She had grabbed the new teams records and paperwork. She had to fine out what their classes were, and best wepaons.

" technically students I'm in charge Abby is the one who will be helping kids in detention " Ozpin said and walked off he looked at Blake then yang then ruby
" might wanna get to know some new students here you three especially you Blake there are more faunus with even more tragic pasts " he said and walked off . Ruby nodded " ey ey captain! " Ruby said and she decided to talk to grace she seemed normal " hi names ruby . Congratulations on the team " Ruby said as she didn't mind making new friends. Obsidian shrugged " I say what I say" obsidian said and Hit Blake with his shoulder As He Passed them . Daniel Put HIS hands Up In Defence And whent TO His DORM. Harley THRew A paint BALl At Yang " BOOM! " Harley SAID And did a Little DANce. Sam SAT In the corner

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
" technically students I'm in charge Abby is the one who will be helping kids in detention " Ozpin said and walked off he looked at Blake then yang then ruby
" might wanna get to know some new students here you three especially you Blake there are more faunus with even more tragic pasts " he said and walked off . Ruby nodded " ey ey captain! " Ruby said and she decided to talk to grace she seemed normal " hi names ruby . Congratulations on the team " Ruby said as she didn't mind making new friends. Obsidian shrugged " I say what I say" obsidian said and Hit Blake with his shoulder As He Passed them . Daniel Put HIS hands Up In Defence And whent TO His DORM. Harley THRew A paint BALl At Yang " BOOM! " Harley SAID And did a Little DANce. Sam SAT In the corner
"Well Abby is in charge of battling" grace said. "Hi I'm grace, you probably don't want to fight me with your sythce. It's made of metal. It's easy for me to get" grace warned.Blake grabbed obsain hand.
"Have a problem?" Blake hissed. Neoi gave sam some signs as she knew what it felt like. Yang shot the paintbomb back to Harley.
----
Abby looked at obsidian records. "Trouble for upsetting and fighting Faunus. Well this will be a problem with him. And he has Blake upset all ready. Well just fun already" Abby sighed as she had came out of her office.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
"Well Abby is in charge of battling" grace said. "Hi I'm grace, you probably don't want to fight me with your sythce. It's made of metal. It's easy for me to get" grace warned.Blake grabbed obsain hand.
"Have a problem?" Blake hissed. Neoi gave sam some signs as she knew what it felt like. Yang shot the paintbomb back to Harley.
----
Abby looked at obsidian records. "Trouble for upsetting and fighting Faunus. Well this will be a problem with him. And he has Blake upset all ready. Well just fun already" Abby sighed as she had came out of her office.

Obsidian smirked " sorry kitty cat " he said and Sam just narrowed her eyes at him " what you have a problem to mutt? " he asked and sams claws sharpened she nodded " don't even dare mute! " he said . Sam smiled at neoi Ruby was wide eyed
" well umm it's my only weapon " Ruby said as her head was down ' biscuits! ' She thought. Harley dodged the bomb " so your yang? " Harley asked as she stretched her arms and held her bat

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 05:21 PM
Obsidian smirked " sorry kitty cat " he said and Sam just narrowed her eyes at him " what you have a problem to mutt? " he asked and sams claws sharpened she nodded " don't even dare mute! " he said . Sam smiled at neoi Ruby was wide eyed
" well umm it's my only weapon " Ruby said as her head was down ' biscuits! ' She thought. Harley dodged the bomb " so your yang? " Harley asked as she stretched her arms and held her bat
"Never call me kitty cat" blake hissed as she had started crushing his hand.
Neoi growled as she tackled obsidian down. He had messed with the wrong people.
"It's made of metal, I have magnetic powers" grace said.
"Yes" yang said. Abby grabbed obsidian and sighed. She took him to her office.
asshole serves him right, fanus and mutes are not targets.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 05:27 PM
"Never call me kitty cat" blake hissed as she had started crushing his hand.
Neoi growled as she tackled obsidian down. He had messed with the wrong people.
"It's made of metal, I have magnetic powers" grace said.
"Yes" yang said. Abby grabbed obsidian and sighed. She took him to her office.
asshole serves him right, fanus and mutes are not targets.

Obsidian had a smirk as he had his hands behind his back , his hand didn't hurt at all . " um Abby I was wond-" Weiss finished as she saw obsidian she narrowed her eyes " wannabe " Weiss said and turned around and left
" aww ice queen " obsidian mocked
________
Harley smiled " names Harley and I think it will be neat to train or have a fight against you " she said as she swung her bat back and forth she had the same style as the Harley Quinn herself . Sam made a sighing motion as her wolf ears where back she stood up and her claws shrunk a little bit as she calmed down . She smiled at Blake and waved at her . She left .

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 05:33 PM
Obsidian had a smirk as he had his hands behind his back , his hand didn't hurt at all . " um Abby I was wond-" Weiss finished as she saw obsidian she narrowed her eyes " wannabe " Weiss said and turned around and left
" aww ice queen " obsidian mocked
________
Harley smiled " names Harley and I think it will be neat to train or have a fight against you " she said as she swung her bat back and forth she had the same style as the Harley Quinn herself . Sam made a sighing motion as her wolf ears where back she stood up and her claws shrunk a little bit as she calmed down . She smiled at Blake and waved at her . She left .
"Yea." Yang said. Neon when with sam.
---
"Queit obsidain you already gotten in trouble with your mouth" Abby said. "As you know their are the fanus protectors!" Abby said.
----
Hazel was doing some paper work for the fauna protectors. Blackhood had showed some other fanuses some moves that white fang would have done from experience. She had showed how to block the attacks and their weapons.
-----
"Ruby want to see my power, I might need your sythce or something with metal" grace said.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 05:40 PM
"Yea." Yang said. Neon when with sam.
---
"Queit obsidain you already gotten in trouble with your mouth" Abby said. "As you know their are the fanus protectors!" Abby said.
----
Hazel was doing some paper work for the fauna protectors. Blackhood had showed some other fanuses some moves that white fang would have done from experience. She had showed how to block the attacks and their weapons.
-----
"Ruby want to see my power, I might need your sythce or something with metal" grace said.

Ruby gasped as she shook her head she held onto her scythe close and backed up
" not my sweatheart! Nope! " Ruby said as she kept shaking her head
" Atleast Blake is happy . Wonder what she is doing ...nope get your head back in reality. " Marcie said as she slapped herself and shook her head. Her ears going every where.

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
Ruby gasped as she shook her head she held onto her scythe close and backed up
" not my sweatheart! Nope! " Ruby said as she kept shaking her head
" Atleast Blake is happy . Wonder what she is doing ...nope get your head back in reality. " Marcie said as she slapped herself and shook her head. Her ears going every where.
"I won't use it, I'm not even going to touch it. I promise" grace said.
----
"No she isn't, obsian just got in her nerves" hazel said.
-----
Abby had desummoed the shadows.
"5 days of dention" Abby said. She was a heiress after all. She wasn't new to any tricks.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 05:50 PM
"I won't use it, I'm not even going to touch it. I promise" grace said.
----
"No she isn't, obsian just got in her nerves" hazel said.
-----
Abby had desummoed the shadows.
"5 days of dention" Abby said. She was a heiress after all. She wasn't new to any tricks.

" fine " Ruby whined and dropped her scythe down gently she had a sad look
' Dont hurt my baby!' She thought and gulped
Obsidian gasped as he was shocked he slammed his hand on the desk and kicked the chair as he left with a grunt. He summoned the shadows again and made her room completely dark " faunus" he said and left

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 05:53 PM
" fine " Ruby whined and dropped her scythe down gently she had a sad look
' Dont hurt my baby!' She thought and gulped
Obsidian gasped as he was shocked he slammed his hand on the desk and kicked the chair as he left with a grunt. He summoned the shadows again and made her room completely dark " faunus" he said and left
Grace hand and eyes started to glow so did ruby weapon. Ruby sythce had started to float up a star grace had controlled it.
-----
Abby tackled obsidian down.
"Why don't you go see ozpin" abby said taking the student to ozpin with her tail.
-----
"Sure" hazel said.
"Hey Marcie" Blake said smiling.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Grace hand and eyes started to glow so did ruby weapon. Ruby sythce had started to float up a star grace had controlled it.
-----
Abby tackled obsidian down.
"Why don't you go see ozpin" abby said taking the student to ozpin with her tail.
-----
"Sure" hazel said.
"Hey Marcie" Blake said smiling.

Ozpin was looking outside his window as he drank his coffee and slightly turned the spoon in one hand that was in the cup. He heard Abby and the new student enter " owowow! Alright alright , geez you need catnip " obsidian said and Ozpin sighed " well obsidian ruff day huh? " Ozpin said as he turned around with an eyebrow raised and cleared his throat " let's talk" he added
" hey , you ok? I heard obsidian angered you . And sorry if I'm in your hair or anything I'll leave soon .don't sorry " the rabbit said since she was pretty sure that they never HAd a thing Or she Was Just AN Annoyance. Her Ears Twitched AGAin

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 06:04 PM
Ozpin was looking outside his window as he drank his coffee and slightly turned the spoon in one hand that was in the cup. He heard Abby and the new student enter " owowow! Alright alright , geez you need catnip " obsidian said and Ozpin sighed " well obsidian ruff day huh? " Ozpin said as he turned around with an eyebrow raised and cleared his throat " let's talk" he added
" hey , you ok? I heard obsidian angered you . And sorry if I'm in your hair or anything I'll leave soon .don't sorry " the rabbit said since she was pretty sure that they never HAd a thing Or she Was Just AN Annoyance. Her Ears Twitched AGAin
Abby left.
-----
"You haven't even seen mine" grace said.
-----
"It's fine, he's in bigger trouble. And he messed with mutes" Blake said.
----
"Sam I'm telling you I'm not related to neo. I'm soon dyeing my hair to neon yellow and green." Neon said as she had read sam sign.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 06:11 PM
Abby left.
-----
"You haven't even seen mine" grace said.
-----
"It's fine, he's in bigger trouble. And he messed with mutes" Blake said.
----
"Sam I'm telling you I'm not related to neo. I'm soon dyeing my hair to neon yellow and green." Neon said as she had read sam sign.

Sam narrowed her eyes and tilted her head
yes you are , Why you have the same hair then? she raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.
Her ears where down
" I'm sorry " the rabbit said as she already hated this obsidian guy , her bones where laced with hatred now as her ears perked up
" if I get my hand on him! " she yelled as she stomped her foot
________
Ruby tilted her head but smiled

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 06:16 PM
Sam narrowed her eyes and tilted her head
yes you are , Why you have the same hair then? she raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.
Her ears where down
" I'm sorry " the rabbit said as she already hated this obsidian guy , her bones where laced with hatred now as her ears perked up
" if I get my hand on him! " she yelled as she stomped her foot
________
Ruby tilted her head but smiled
"I was born with this hair. My parents are Liza color and jack color. I know we aren't related cause neo killed my parents!" Neon said.
-----
Yang threw an paintball at Harley. It was on.
----
"Its fine. He will get what's coming to him" Blake said.
----
Grace had a metal stick. She opened it up as it had revealed a staff made of metal and signs were coming from it like Kate staff.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 06:25 PM
"I was born with this hair. My parents are Liza color and jack color. I know we aren't related cause neo killed my parents!" Neon said.
-----
Yang threw an paintball at Harley. It was on.
----
"Its fine. He will get what's coming to him" Blake said.
----
Grace had a metal stick. She opened it up as it had revealed a staff made of metal and signs were coming from it like Kate staff.

Sam put her hands up in defence and smirked she then grabbed another sign
what ever you say
________
Harley did a summer salt as she dodged it she giggled
"Do you talk more than right now ? " she asked as she laughed madly but in a playful way not threatening , she jumped on a table and a boy fell down she pushed one off and laughed " I'm queen of the castle I'm queen of the castel! " Harley said and swung her bat
" I'm sorry! Ugh look sorry for wasting your time umm. Again sorry " the rabbit said as she slowly backed up " I'll let you get back to reading " she added
' Dolt!' As he thought

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Sam put her hands up in defence and smirked she then grabbed another sign
what ever you say
________
Harley did a summer salt as she dodged it she giggled
" you even talk? " she asked as she laughed madly but in a playful way not threatening , she jumped on a table and a boy fell down she pushed one off and laughed " I'm queen of the castle I'm queen of the castel! " Harley said and swung her bat
" I'm sorry! Ugh look sorry for wasting your time umm. Again sorry " the rabbit said as she slowly backed up " I'll let you get back to reading " she added
' Dolt!' As he thought
"Let's talk about something else" neon said.
------
Yang threw a pillow at Harley. "Your rule is over!" Yang said.
-----
Grace heard something. She had used her magic as metal weapons began to glow in the bushes.
"White fang" grace growled.
-----
"No, I want to read with you. Come on you know you didn't waste my time" Blake said. She enjoyed Marcie company.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 07:04 PM
"Let's talk about something else" neon said.
------
Yang threw a pillow at Harley. "Your rule is over!" Yang said.
-----
Grace heard something. She had used her magic as metal weapons began to glow in the bushes.
"White fang" grace growled.
-----
"No, I want to read with you. Come on you know you didn't waste my time" Blake said. She enjoyed Marcie company.

Sam shrugged and held up another sign with a sighing motion
like what?
Ruby grabbed her scythe and was ready for a fight she spun it around as her aura activated and she got into her position " ready! " she said and luckily Weiss was walking up to them " what are yo-" she was cut off as she grabbed her sword and waited
" really? " she asked as she wasn't sure any more. Marcie grabbed her book series she has been reading a while now ' warriors fire and ice ' She smiled since it was a cat book any ways " fireheart or rusty is the best " she commented

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 07:08 PM
Sam shrugged and held up another sign with a sighing motion
like what?
Ruby grabbed her scythe and was ready for a fight she spun it around as her aura activated and she got into her position " ready! " she said and luckily Weiss was walking up to them " what are yo-" she was cut off as she grabbed her sword and waited
" really? " she asked as she wasn't sure any more. Marcie grabbed her book series she has been reading a while now ' warriors into the forest ' She smiled since it was a cat book any ways " firestar or rusty is the best " she commentedgrace had snuck her away around.
"I have my eyes on her. And the ice one is here" one of the white fang warriors said. The other one stood quiet.
"Why are you so quiet Larry?" the other asked as the one he was walking to had kicked him out if the bushes. There was something with this gaurd.
-----
"They are the same cat. It matters what book your reading for his name." Blake said.
-----
"Like sports, or weapons. Or sisters. I know your lioness and tigeress sister" neon said.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 07:16 PM
grace had snuck her away around.
"I have my eyes on her. And the ice one is here" one of the white fang warriors said. The other one stood quiet.
"Why are you so quiet Larry?" the other asked as the one he was walking to had kicked him out if the bushes. There was something with this gaurd.
-----
"They are the same cat. It matters what book your reading for his name." Blake said.
-----
"Like sports, or weapons. Or sisters. I know your lioness and tigeress sister" neon said.

Harley threw a paintball or two at yang she wasn't finished yet
" OFF WITH HER HEAD HAHA! " Harley laughed and Daniel jumped in front of Harley and he used his green blades attached to his arms and swiftly but lightly attacked yang " only a game " Daniel reminded with a smile
Ruby and weiss did an team attack where they attacked the white fang the same time and ruby had her scythe in a gun and weiss used her glyphs to make ruby's bullets like ice as ruby fired at the white fang .

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 07:21 PM
Harley threw a paintball or two at yang she wasn't finished yet
" OFF WITH HER HEAD HAHA! " Harley laughed and Daniel jumped in front of Harley and he used his green blades attached to his arms and swiftly but lightly attacked yang " only a game " Daniel reminded with a smile
Ruby and weiss did an team attack where they attacked the white fang the same time and ruby had her scythe in a gun and weiss used her glyphs to make ruby's bullets like ice as ruby fired at the white fang .
"He becomes tigerstar of shadowclan" Blake said, she was a few books ahead.
----
yang blocked as she had a paintball gun.
"Die!" She said shooting the two.
-----
"Lioness always talks about you and tigeress" neon said.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 07:29 PM
The white fang member had fell over as the quiet one was still standing. They tried to get their helmet off but it was stuck on.
------
"He becomes tigerstar of shadowclan" Blake said, she was a few books ahead.
----
yang blocked as she had a paintball gun.
"Die!" She said shooting the two.
-----
"Lioness always talks about you and tigeress" neon said.

" I got this one weiss! " Ruby said as she whent for the leader and used her scythe to keep him down. Weiss landed behind the silent one and used her sword to his or her neck " if you scream your dead "Weiss threatened
Harley dodged them as she did some flipps she grabbed her baseball bat and slid underneath yang she then swiftly hit her " nice try " she said with a wink and she blew some bubble gum . Daniel spun around and landed on his feet and blocked it with his blades

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
" I got this one weiss! " Ruby said as she whent for the leader and used her scythe to keep him down. Weiss landed behind the silent one and used her sword to his or her neck " if you scream your dead "Weiss threatened
Harley dodged them as she did some flipps she grabbed her baseball bat and slid underneath yang she then swiftly hit her " nice try " she said with a wink and she blew some bubble gum . Daniel spun around and landed on his feet and blocked it with his blades
The leader had pointed to the helmet. They couldn't get it off and they were running out of air.
-----
"You do this on a daily basis?" Yang asked.
-----
"But he gets what's coming to him. Firestar half brother scourge will take all of tigerstar lives at once." Blake said.
-----
Neon had changed her hair and eyes. No one would get her name wrong or call her neo.
----
Lioness was making some arrows.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
The leader had pointed to the helmet. They couldn't get it off and they were running out of air.
-----
"You do this on a daily basis?" Yang asked.
-----
"But he gets what's coming to him. Firestar half brother scourge will take all of tigerstar lives at once." Blake said.
-----
Neon had changed her hair and eyes. No one would get her name wrong or call her neo.
----
Lioness was making some arrows.

Harley winked again
" that's right ! I like to show em what's good" she said and hit her bat on the floor . Her pony tails whiped around " so got any good skills?? " she asked and blew some more bubble gum she kept swinging her bat

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Harley winked again
" that's right ! I like to show em what's good" she said and hit her bat on the floor . Her pony tails whiped around " so got any good skills?? " she asked and blew some more bubble gum she kept swinging her bat
----
Lioness hugged sam.
"Hey sam" lioness said.
-----
The brown haired and pink haired girl sighed in relief.
"Neoi? How?" Grace asked.
don't worry about it

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 08:18 PM
"besides combat I'm fine" yang said.
----
Lioness hugged sam.
"Hey sam" lioness said.
-----
The brown haired and pink haired girl sighed in relief.
"Neoi? How?" Grace asked.
don't worry about it

Weiss instantly backed up she didn't see the sign said and she gasped
" Ruby neoi betrayed us! " Weiss said as Ruby looked at neoi with a sad face
" why... " she whined
________
Sam hugged back as her ears where back she wished she could talk but it was impossible
sorry I'm like this she frowned
______
Harley smiled
" doubt it " she teased and walked off with her bat on her shoulder , the clown looked back and giggled " totally doubt it " she repeated testing the brawler

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 08:33 PM
Weiss instantly backed up she didn't see the sign said and she gasped
" Ruby neoi betrayed us! " Weiss said as Ruby looked at neoi with a sad face
" why... " she whined
________
Sam hugged back as her ears where back she wished she could talk but it was impossible
sorry I'm like this she frowned
______
Harley smiled
" doubt it " she teased and walked off with her bat on her shoulder , the clown looked back and giggled " totally doubt it " she repeated testing the brawler
no I didn't! I was just spying on white fang. And I wanted to find out neo weakness, she will pay. grace nodded her head made sense.
-----
Yang stopped.
"You don't want to get me mad" yang said. She was laughing she was serious.
-----
"I know sam, I still love you sis" lioness said. "And you gave me a reason to learn sign Language" lioness smiled.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 08:40 PM
no I didn't! I was just spying on white fang. And I wanted to find out neo weakness, she will pay. grace nodded her head made sense.
-----
Yang stopped.
"You don't want to get me mad" yang said. She was laughing she was serious.
-----
"I know sam, I still love you sis" lioness said. "And you gave me a reason to learn sign Language" lioness smiled.

Ruby then punched Weiss in the arm and the huntress gasped
" hey you dolt! " Weiss yelled and ruby stuck her tongue out
" never go assuming things! You had me fooled! " Ruby said and weiss rolled her eyes
_______
The clown looked back at yang with a smile
" but I don't want to go amongst mad people " Harley said with a frown and laughed . She never knew when to quit . Daniel had his eyes narrowed
" Harley " he warned

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Ruby then punched Weiss in the arm and the huntress gasped
" hey you dolt! " Weiss yelled and ruby stuck her tongue out
" never go assuming things! You had me fooled! " Ruby said and weiss rolled her eyes
_______
The clown looked back at yang with a smile
" but I don't want to go amongst mad people " Harley said with a frown and laughed . She never knew when to quit . Daniel had his eyes narrowed
" Harley " he warned
Yang hands started to become fists.
-----
"Yes I heard" lioness said.
-----
"She a born ninja" grace said.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 08:50 PM
Yang hands started to become fists.
-----
"Yes I heard" lioness said.
-----
"She a born ninja" grace said.

Weiss had to laugh at this
" there are no ninjas dolt only hunters and huntress " Weiss laughed as she bent over ruby growled as she kicked Weiss again " ow! Dolt! " Weiss yelled and the two started fighting " ow my hair! " Weiss yelled and ruby shrieked " not so fun is it? " Weiss said as she pulled in ruby's hair
" awww cute when you are angry " the clown said as she held a paintball behind her back and Daniel stood between them and he looked at yang
" sorry she never shuts up " Daniel said

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Weiss had to laugh at this
" there are no ninjas dolt only hunters and huntress " Weiss laughed as she bent over ruby growled as she kicked Weiss again " ow! Dolt! " Weiss yelled and the two started fighting " ow my hair! " Weiss yelled and ruby shrieked " not so fun is it? " Weiss said as she pulled in ruby's hair
" awww cute when you are angry " the clown said as she held a paintball behind her back and Daniel stood between them and he looked at yang
" sorry she never shuts up " Daniel said
"Calm down two. I meant she was born like a ninja slient, quick" grace explained.
------
"It is" lioness said.
------
Yang eyes turned fully red as she looked like she was on fire.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 06:31 AM
"Calm down two. I meant she was born like a ninja slient, quick" grace explained.
------
"It is" lioness said.
------
Yang eyes turned fully red as she looked like she was on fire.

The site changed color =-O :) )
Weiss shrugged as ruby whent back to the school she whent to the k on her sister and gasped as she saw that yang lost her temper again . Ruby whent up to her sister and tried to calm her down " sis deep breaths " Ruby said and Daniel quickly grabbed Harley and got out of there " the heck are you thinking harley!? " Daniel growled and Harley shrugged

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 06:38 AM
The site changed color =-O :) )
Weiss shrugged as ruby whent back to the school she whent to the k on her sister and gasped as she saw that yang lost her temper again . Ruby whent up to her sister and tried to calm her down " sis deep breaths " Ruby said and Daniel quickly grabbed Harley and got out of there " the heck are you thinking harley!? " Daniel growled and Harley shrugged
Yang had took a deep breath as her eyes changed back.
---
"What page are you on?" Blake asked. She had looked at Marcie.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Yang had took a deep breath as her eyes changed back.
---
"What page are you on?" Blake asked. She had looked at Marcie.

Marcie looked up from her book and looked back
" chapter 7 actually " she said as she flipped a page , her ears twitched a little

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Marcie looked up from her book and looked back
" chapter 7 actually " she said as she flipped a page , her ears twitched a little
----
"Fine." Yang said(powered?)

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 03:54 PM
"Your big at the part were runningwind dies" Blake said.
----
"Fine." Yang said(powered?)

Sure hold on I might get writers block on powered )
Her ears flattened
" nooooo! " she said and covered her ears
" no spoilers!!! " she yelled . The rabbit tried to erase it from her mind

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Sure hold on I might get writers block on powered )
Her ears flattened
" nooooo! " she said and covered her ears
" no spoilers!!! " she yelled . The rabbit tried to erase it from her mind
"Sorry, I didn't tell the big death tho(brindleface), also you already know how bluestar dies. You read her book" Blake said.
-----
"I fine, just a paintball fight" yang said.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 04:06 PM
It's fine)
"Sorry, I didn't tell the big death tho(brindleface), also you already know how bluestar dies. You read her book" Blake said.
-----
"I fine, just a paintball fight" yang said.

Ruby sighed as she rubbed her temples great she was turning into Weiss from getting more head aches ! " YOU DOLT OF A CLOOOWN! " Weiss yelled and you could hear Harley laugh through the room " Harley seriously ! " Daniel yelled and the clown kept laughing " ugh oh.... " Ruby whispered

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Ruby sighed as she rubbed her temples great she was turning into Weiss from getting more head aches ! " YOU DOLT OF A CLOOOWN! " Weiss yelled and you could hear Harley laugh through the room " Harley seriously ! " Daniel yelled and the clown kept laughing " ugh oh.... " Ruby whispered
-----
"Wait, fine I won't tell." Blake said.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 04:17 PM
"Harely stop" lioness roared. She kinda had enough.
-----
"Wait, fine I won't tell." Blake said.

Weiss grabbed Harley by her shirt collar and growled
" you dunce! " she said and the clown smirked she never knew when to quit
" but I'm a fun dunce! " she said . Ruby backed up slowly as she looked down

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Weiss grabbed Harley by her shirt collar and growled
" you dunce! " she said and the clown smirked she never knew when to quit
" but I'm a fun dunce! " she said . Ruby backed up slowly as she looked down
Lioness roared at the two.
"STOP!" She roared. She had separated the two.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Lioness roared at the two.
"STOP!" She roared. She had separated the two.

Sam grabbed her teammate and her wolf ears where back , the faunus then smacked Harley upside the head and helped up a sign
what's wrong with you are you crazy?? her eyes narrowed
" no my reality is just different from yours" Harley said and smirked . Weiss stomped the ground and pinched the bridge of her nose she has had enough of these childish games " freaks " Weiss said and walked off .

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Sam grabbed her teammate and her wolf ears where back , the faunus then smacked Harley upside the head and helped up a sign
what's wrong with you are you crazy?? her eyes narrowed
" no my reality is just different from yours" Harley said and smirked . Weiss stomped the ground and pinched the bridge of her nose she has had enough of these childish games " freaks " Weiss said and walked off .
"Weiss its Just Harley her reality is weird. You will understand when you spend a day on her reality" lioness said.
-----
Blackhood came infrom fp training as she had gone to her room. She didn't have a team yet but she was staying with her sister team. She saw Weiss studying as she had grbsbed her book and began to read. It was the man with two souls(from rwby chibi).

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 05:15 PM
"Weiss its Just Harley her reality is weird. You will understand when you spend a day on her reality" lioness said.
-----
Blackhood came infrom fp training as she had gone to her room. She didn't have a team yet but she was staying with her sister team. She saw Weiss studying as she had grbsbed her book and began to read. It was the man with two souls(from rwby chibi).

Weiss looked up at blackhood
' Oh great another dolt ' She thought as she was used to only her team no one else . New people where great but would they be a problem ? She then whent back to her work " hi blackhood " she said as she didn't looked at her.with her pencile in hand she began writing rather quickly

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Weiss looked up at blackhood
' Oh great another dolt ' She thought as she was used to only her team no one else . New people where great but would they be a problem ? She then whent back to her work " hi blackhood " she said as she didn't looked at her.with her pencile in hand she began writing rather quickly
"Hey Weiss, I know the drill. I won't bother you. I'm silent like neoi" blackhood said.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"Hey Weiss, I know the drill. I won't bother you. I'm silent like neoi" blackhood said.

The huntress nodded she finished her last piece of work in a few minutes and stretched her arms
" well the good thing is that I am finally finished so your free to talk " Weiss joked as she got up from her table and looked out the window she was getting bored she didn't understand how ruby was always happy and full of energy it was a mystery to her. " where's yang? " she asked now looking at the doppelganger sister of her teammate.

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 05:32 PM
The huntress nodded she finished her last piece of work in a few minutes and stretched her arms
" well the good thing is that I am finally finished so your free to talk " Weiss joked as she got up from her table and looked out the window she was getting bored she didn't understand how ruby was always happy and full of energy it was a mystery to her. " where's yang? " she asked now looking at the doppelganger sister of her teammate.
"Yang is playing football with ruby. Well trying to" blackhood said.
"Ruby go long!" yang yelled. She had tried to put her sister energy to the test. She had saw ruby run a lot of touchdowns when they were in a team. But was her energy go well that she could get away from her.(yes)

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 05:48 PM
"Yang is playing football with ruby. Well trying to" blackhood said.
"Ruby go long!" yang yelled. She had tried to put her sister energy to the test. She had saw ruby run a lot of touchdowns when they were in a team. But was her energy go well that she could get away from her.(yes)

Weiss raised her eyebrow " sports?? That's new... " the huntress said and moved a piece of hair out of her face . She looked out the window and sighed
" let's see how disastrous this is shall we? " she asked

Ruby ran as fast as possible she had a few rose petals trailing behind her ,she was pretty fast not as fast as sonic but she wished .
" ok ready! " she said and waved her arms . She stretched her arms and legs , then she punched the air a few times .

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Weiss raised her eyebrow " sports?? That's new... " the huntress said and moved a piece of hair out of her face . She looked out the window and sighed
" let's see how disastrous this is shall we? " she asked

Ruby ran as fast as possible she had a few rose petals trailing behind her ,she was pretty fast not as fast as sonic but she wished .
" ok ready! " she said and waved her arms . She stretched her arms and legs , then she punched the air a few times .
Yang threw the football.
"Yang trying to see if ruby energy is great enough outrun her and get a touchdown. Ruby is fast. In sports even faster" blackhood explained.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Yang threw the football.
"Yang trying to see if ruby energy is great enough outrun her and get a touchdown. Ruby is fast. In sports even faster" blackhood explained.

Weiss looked at blackhood with a shocked expression she didn't know that ruby could be so fast. Normally she would be slow " she is?! " she said
____
Ruby held her breath as time kinda stopped in her own mind she then smirked . The teen used her speed to run past her sister as many rose petals where behind her " your to slow!" Ruby joked ' nailed it !' She thought and grabbed the ball. (Guess where that's from )

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Weiss looked at blackhood with a shocked expression she didn't know that ruby could be so fast. Normally she would be slow " she is?! " she said
____
Ruby held her breath as time kinda stopped in her own mind she then smirked . The teen used her speed to run past her sister as many rose petals where behind her " your to slow!" Ruby joked ' nailed it !' She thought and grabbed the ball. (Guess where that's from )
"Yes" blackhood answered. Yang had tackled her sister but ruby had gotten out of her grip.
"Well damn, ruby has a lot energy. Like noeon" blackhood said.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 09:27 PM
"Yes" blackhood answered. Yang had tackled her sister but ruby had gotten out of her grip.
"Well damn, ruby has a lot energy. Like noeon" blackhood said.

" ha! C'mon sis step it up! " Ruby said and spun the football she kicked the grass a little then ran from one place to another using her aura
" I guess she does , sadly " Weiss said as she narrowed her eyes