PDA

View Full Version : Can't be erased(Bendy and the Ink Machine) RP

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Asriel Dreemurr
Hallowed Echo Flameleaf; Aleka;
If your not signed up check out the signup (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11844) page.

Hallowed Echo
October 23rd, 2017, 04:35 PM
Are we starting?)

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 04:48 PM
Are we starting?)

Yep)

Zan Partizanne
October 23rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
(Which time are we starting in? Before 30 years or after 30 years?)

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
(Which time are we starting in? Before 30 years or after 30 years?)

after

Hallowed Echo
October 23rd, 2017, 08:43 PM
SparkleDemon. Are we starting after Henry was drafted or before?)

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 08:47 PM
SparkleDemon. Are we starting after Henry was drafted or before?)

(yes)

Hallowed Echo
October 23rd, 2017, 09:02 PM
Okay. I’ll start first so we can get this RP going.)

Jesse walked down the hall, looking around the halls. “Too quiet. Where is Joey?” He asked himself looking around.

(Sorry if it is short and not much to work with.)

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 07:00 AM
(Dawn could go with Jesse if you want Hallowed Echo )

aleka!
October 24th, 2017, 08:18 AM
(I kind of have no idea how to start, but here it goes-)

How much he shouldn't of existed. He was a horrible mess, with horrid features. Hell- he wasn't even that soild. Every time he moved, a little part of him dropped away, though he was always eternally dripping ink. He was sat in a corner, his tail curled over his legs. The unnamed... being flicked an ear as he heard footsteps. Oh. It's just that Jesse person. He thought while looking over his shoulder, than curbing back to stare back into the corner with his black, flat gaze.

Barnabas
October 24th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Violet Angel walked through the empty halls with a frown of dispointment. She had heard someone human inside the studio. Violet had never seen a human since she had been created all those years ago.She had lost count of how many days,
years, or months she had been left to rote in this disgusting place.

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Alice sat in her room alone cursing everything, Bendy,Joey and even Susie they all left her here to become the horrid mess she was today.

Violet or "Vio" as many of the workers tended to call her while drawing her paced around in one of the halls her tail lashing in anger she would never forget how they all abandoned them even her own Voice Actress left her here.
She didn't mind though she knew she would get her own revenge someday.

Dawn entered the building nervously pushing her glasses back up on her face her hair was tied into a messy bun this time instead of her signature ponytail she clutched onto the rim of her black sweater "H-hello?..." she called out softly and shakily.

Barnabas
October 24th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Alice sat in her room alone cursing everything, Bendy,Joey and even Susie they all left her here to become the horrid mess she was today.///Violet or "Vio" as many of the workers tended to call her while drawing her paced around in one of the halls her tail lashing in anger she would never forget how they all abandoned them even her own Voice Actress left her here.
She didn't mind though she knew she would get her own revenge someday.

Dawn entered the building nervously pushing her glasses back up on her face her hair was tied into a messy bun this time instead of her signature ponytail she clutched onto the rim of her black sweater "H-hello?..." she called out softly and shakily.

Violet Angel walked down the hallway to Alice. The girl walked into Alice's room, seeing Alice with an angry look. "Hi alice!" called Violet Angel with a smile.

Ally walked into the building seeing Dawn at the entrance. "So you came back as well!?" said Ally, a bit frightened to be here. She had been driving and saw the building she used to work at.

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Violet Angel walked down the hallway to Alice. The girl walked into Alice's room, seeing Alice with an angry look. "Hi alice!" called Violet Angel with a smile.

Ally walked into the building seeing Dawn at the entrance. "So you came back as well!?" said Ally, a bit frightened to be here. She had been driving and saw the building she used to work at.

Alice looked up with a huff she couldn't stay mad when she was around her sister "Hello" She greeted back softly.

Dawn jumped and turned around "Y-yeah it's really creepy though I-i can't find signs of anybody else" she said 'Golly Dawn you were the voice of a cartoon demon yet you're scared of an empty room' she thought to herself.

Barnabas
October 24th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Alice looked up with a huff she couldn't stay mad when she was around her sister "Hello" She greeted back softly.

Dawn jumped and turned around "Y-yeah it's really creepy though I-i can't find signs of anybody else" she said 'Golly Dawn you were the voice of a cartoon demon yet you're scared of an empty room' she thought to herself.

Violet sat next to her sister with a smile. "Don't think bad about yourself. We all thought our creators loved us, but we were absolutely wrong." said Violet, trying make Alice feel better. That might have made her more upset. Hopefully I didn't upset her even more. What I say is actually true.

Ally looked around the entrance. "I have a feeling that we're the only ones here." replied Ally. She was probably right and there was only the souls of the creations they had left behind.

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Violet sat next to her sister with a smile. "Don't think bad about yourself. We all thought our creators loved us, but we were absolutely wrong." said Violet, trying make Alice feel better. That might have made her more upset. Hopefully I didn't upset her even more. What I say is actually true.

Ally looked around the entrance. "I have a feeling that we're the only ones here." replied Ally. She was probably right and there was only the souls of the creations they had left behind.

"I just wished I didn't look like such a mess" Alice said directing to her halo stuck in her head and her empty eye socket with her torn up right side of her mouth.

"Y-yeah" she said holding up her letter "although Joey sent this to me" she said "So he must be here somewhere".

Violet was confused, she was hearing voices...one sounded familiar "Who in gods name would come back here?" she said to herself.

aleka!
October 24th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Round Two e3e

The unnamed... thing sat in a corner of a hallway. He was still marveling about how quiet it could be here, since all of them were just left here. Just then, in an amusing moment he heard voices, away from the doorway he was curled up near, wth his dripping tail curled over his dripping body. "What's this..?" He mused to himself, slowly, as if tasting every slow syllable. He, unsurley stood up. Unlike the others here, he didn't really have a room, though he did spend a lot of time sitting in corners.

(Open ouo)

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Round Two e3e

The unnamed... thing sat in a corner of a hallway. He was still marveling about how quiet it could be here, since all of them were just left here. Just then, in an amusing moment he heard voices, away from the doorway he was curled up near, wth his dripping tail curled over his dripping body. "What's this..?" He mused to himself, slowly, as if tasting every slow syllable. He, unsurley stood up. Unlike the others here, he didn't really have a room, though he did spend a lot of time sitting in corners.

(Open ouo)
(Which floor is he on?)

aleka!
October 24th, 2017, 12:46 PM
(Which floor is he on?)
First)

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 12:50 PM
First)
(Kk I can have Dawn meet him when she starts to explore)

aleka!
October 24th, 2017, 01:02 PM
(Kk I can have Dawn meet him when she starts to explore)
Sounds good)

Zan Partizanne
October 24th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Dawn took a deep breath "Well we better start looking around"she said. She turned around beginning to walk down the hallway beginning to get familiar with her surroundings she took a right turn knowing the hallway to the left led to Henry's old desk.

aleka!
October 24th, 2017, 10:46 PM
(Time to bring in my other OC... yey)

He stiffened as he heard the footsteps. Well, he straightened his limbs and head anyways. He obviously wasn't stupid enough to be sitting right near the entrance, since if some random person just happened to walk in, he wouldn't be the first thing they saw. He felt himself blissfully smile, it curling his maw. It even took him a moment to notice. He forced his teeth away, leaving just a crescent-moon curve of a smile. "I feel this'll be fun..." He mused to himself, slowly, once again in his rasping voice. Apart from the others, he never really felt any hatred or revenge toward Joey- or in his case- James. After he came out just... wrong, he didn't really try to get rid of him, like he supposed others would of. If anything, he felt the slightest sense of loyalty toward him. Though, he would never say that aloud, which would probably cause weird glances from the others.

James had always been interested to come back to this place. It had just always seemed to be in the back of his mind, nagging at him before he finally submitted, giving up and finally actually going, also to help with that, Joey had sent him a letter. He was a younger brother of Joey, inheriting that artistic spark and creative hopes that he had, well, had. And when he created a character, a classy looking fox thing, he still couldn't think of a name. That always hadn't been his strong-suit, thinking of names. And he didn't really get aided in that, so he just kind of rolled with it.
He also voiced the character, with his soothing voice that used to sound quite alluring and just... cunning, anyways, that's what he usually got from others.
Then one day, after some accident, his voice just became broken. Just like that. It became raspy and croaky, and often when he woke up, his throat stung. But he still continued to voice his still unnamed character.
He blinked, throwing the thoughts to the back of his mind. That's not important anymore He told himself firmly. With a sigh, he started to walk toward the entrance, unnerved by the silence. Well, expect for the other human voices. Hopefully that was what it was. He didn't really know what he had expected. There were no welcoming parties, but it was just no unnerving to be here, and he just couldn't really point out why.
The young man stopped when he saw Ally. "Oh, hello..." He said quietly in greeting. Well. That certainly went well. Just literally a second into a conversation and he felt like he had made it awkward.

Asriel Dreemurr SparkleDemon

Zan Partizanne
October 25th, 2017, 07:03 AM
(Time to bring in my other OC... yey)

He stiffened as he heard the footsteps. Well, he straightened his limbs and head anyways. He obviously wasn't stupid enough to be sitting right near the entrance, since if some random person just happened to walk in, he wouldn't be the first thing they saw. He felt himself blissfully smile, it curling his maw. It even took him a moment to notice. He forced his teeth away, leaving just a crescent-moon curve of a smile. "I feel this'll be fun..." He mused to himself, slowly, once again in his rasping voice. Apart from the others, he never really felt any hatred or revenge toward Joey- or in his case- James. After he came out just... wrong, he didn't really try to get rid of him, like he supposed others would of. If anything, he felt the slightest sense of loyalty toward him. Though, he would never say that aloud, which would probably cause weird glances from the others.

James had always been interested to come back to this place. It had just always seemed to be in the back of his mind, nagging at him before he finally submitted, giving up and finally actually going, also to help with that, Joey had sent him a letter. He was a younger brother of Joey, inheriting that artistic spark and creative hopes that he had, well, had. And when he created a character, a classy looking fox thing, he still couldn't think of a name. That always hadn't been his strong-suit, thinking of names. And he didn't really get aided in that, so he just kind of rolled with it.
He also voiced the character, with his soothing voice that used to sound quite alluring and just... cunning, anyways, that's what he usually got from others.
Then one day, after some accident, his voice just became broken. Just like that. It became raspy and croaky, and often when he woke up, his throat stung. But he still continued to voice his still unnamed character.
He blinked, throwing the thoughts to the back of his mind. That's not important anymore He told himself firmly. With a sigh, he started to walk toward the entrance, unnerved by the silence. Well, expect for the other human voices. Hopefully that was what it was. He didn't really know what he had expected. There were no welcoming parties, but it was just no unnerving to be here, and he just couldn't really point out why.
The young man stopped when he saw Ally. "Oh, hello..." He said quietly in greeting. Well. That certainly went well. Just literally a second into a conversation and he felt like he had made it awkward.

Asriel Dreemurr SparkleDemon
"Hello?" Dawn called out "Joey? are you here?" the retired voice actress kept looking around before noticing a shadow in one of the far corners it looked like...well....something...or someone.

aleka!
October 25th, 2017, 07:35 AM
"Hello?" Dawn called out "Joey? are you here?" the retired voice actress kept looking around before noticing a shadow in one of the far corners it looked like...well....something...or someone.

He hesitated for a moment. What should he say, if he were to say something at all. Well then, what am I supposed to say? Something like "Ooohhhhhh heyyy thanks for leaving us here." He wondered his gloved hands drifting slowly to his half-liquid state bow tie near the base of his neck. He did tend to finger around with it when he has wondering what to say or do, which seemed to be quite often, to his dismay. Okay, here I go- He decided with an internal chuckle. Unsteadily, he stood up slowly, turning quickly to face her. It was a. Enter idea to see how she reacted before he said anything. Again, he didn't feel anything personal for the othe creators, after all, what were they supposed to do with him? He stood deathly still, expect the occasional twitch of his tail as he watched her intently.

Zan Partizanne
October 25th, 2017, 09:42 AM
He hesitated for a moment. What should he say, if he were to say something at all. Well then, what am I supposed to say? Something like "Ooohhhhhh heyyy thanks for leaving us here." He wondered his gloved hands drifting slowly to his half-liquid state bow tie near the base of his neck. He did tend to finger around with it when he has wondering what to say or do, which seemed to be quite often, to his dismay. Okay, here I go- He decided with an internal chuckle. Unsteadily, he stood up slowly, turning quickly to face her. It was a. Enter idea to see how she reacted before he said anything. Again, he didn't feel anything personal for the othe creators, after all, what were they supposed to do with him? He stood deathly still, expect the occasional twitch of his tail as he watched her intently.
Dawn froze her eyes widening behind her glasses "wha..what are you?" she cried "Who are you?!".

aleka!
October 25th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Dawn froze her eyes widening behind her glasses "wha..what are you?" she cried "Who are you?!".

It could of gone worse. At least she wasn't running in fear or something like that. "Uh, remember u-" He stopped, hesitating. "Weren't you the voice actor for the other Violet, or whatever her name was? You do have like, exactly the same voice as her." He replied, since honestly, he didn't really know what to say in reply.

Barnabas
October 25th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Violet Angel said her goodbyes to her sister before walking out of the room. She made her way to the humans. So far she had been the only one, who was deformed in any way besides the Ink switches on her wrists. "Hello." she said to the unnamed character.
Aleka Asriel Dreemurr

Tundra
October 25th, 2017, 11:26 PM
[Sorry for not being active here! Can someone please recap]

Zan Partizanne
October 26th, 2017, 07:02 AM
[Sorry for not being active here! Can someone please recap]
(Basically all human characters are in the studio on the first floor, Dawn has just met one of the cartoons and Alice is all the way downstairs in her room while Violet is debating wether or not people are here)

Zan Partizanne
October 26th, 2017, 07:09 AM
It could of gone worse. At least she wasn't running in fear or something like that. "Uh, remember u-" He stopped, hesitating. "Weren't you the voice actor for the other Violet, or whatever her name was? You do have like, exactly the same voice as her." He replied, since honestly, he didn't really know what to say in reply.
"Y-yes I was" she said remembering the times she would sit in her booth saying the lines of the fiddle playing demon "If your a cartoon and well...alive...does that mean she's alive to?"

Violet could hear talking upstairs she knew someone was here she started to run up the stairs ink starting to drip down over her eyes.

Alice watched her sister leave sighing as she fiddled around with a piece of her hair.

aleka!
October 26th, 2017, 07:48 AM
"Y-yes I was" she said remembering the times she would sit in her booth saying the lines of the fiddle playing demon "If your a cartoon and well...alive...does that mean she's alive to?"

Violet could hear talking upstairs she knew someone was here she started to run up the stairs ink starting to drip down over her eyes.

Alice watched her sister leave sighing as she fiddled around with a piece of her hair.

He nodded curtly. "And, also, about that," the thing said with a gruff chuckle. "Everyone here, excluding me, is kind of mad, uh, wait no, more like enraged about the creators, or it seems like that at least." He said with a small, helpless shrug. He froze when he heard more noises. Mostly, the others had kind of soundless steps, but the really loud seeming dripping that came from their body just seemed to echo around this still place. His long ears were perked, and a part of his eye was dripping. His tail flicked once. What was he supposed to do? Should he like try to hide her or something like that, or go and distract her, so that whatever her name is can just run off.

Zan Partizanne
October 26th, 2017, 08:09 AM
He nodded curtly. "And, also, about that," the thing said with a gruff chuckle. "Everyone here, excluding me, is kind of mad, uh, wait no, more like enraged about the creators, or it seems like that at least." He said with a small, helpless shrug. He froze when he heard more noises. Mostly, the others had kind of soundless steps, but the really loud seeming dripping that came from their body just seemed to echo around this still place. His long ears were perked, and a part of his eye was dripping. His tail flicked once. What was he supposed to do? Should he like try to hide her or something like that, or go and distract her, so that whatever her name is can just run off.
"I'm so sorry If I had known you guys were well...alive I would have done something" she said noticing that he seemed to hear something "Are you okay?" she asked.

Violet pushed open the door at the top of the stairs breathing heavily "Now where are you.." she growled under her breath looking around wildly.

Tundra
October 26th, 2017, 04:48 PM
[Ah, thanks!]

Linda sat on a crate in the corner. She stared at the floor, wondering if the people had come yet. Maybe not... She shook her head as she heard faint voices. Nope. They are.

aleka!
October 26th, 2017, 05:31 PM
"I'm so sorry If I had known you guys were well...alive I would have done something" she said noticing that he seemed to hear something "Are you okay?" she asked.

Violet pushed open the door at the top of the stairs breathing heavily "Now where are you.." she growled under her breath looking around wildly.

He glanced back at her. "Uh, so one of them may be coming up here." He said, adding a short and low growl to the end of the sentence. He didn't know how the other character would do when she saw her voice actor, but he doubted it would be along the lines of letting out a cry of relief. Once again, without him realizing it, his hands went straight to his bow tie. He nearly jumped when he heard her open the door, and she could see her face. "Yeah, so it turns out I suggest that you should probably just run or something like that..." He said, though he knew that there was nowhere for her to go, really.

Barnabas
October 26th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Violet Angel said her goodbyes to her sister before walking out of the room. She made her way to the humans. So far she had been the only one, who was deformed in any way besides the Ink switches on her wrists. "Hello." she said to the unnamed character.
Aleka Asriel Dreemurr

Bump

Zan Partizanne
October 27th, 2017, 07:04 AM
He glanced back at her. "Uh, so one of them may be coming up here." He said, adding a short and low growl to the end of the sentence. He didn't know how the other character would do when she saw her voice actor, but he doubted it would be along the lines of letting out a cry of relief. Once again, without him realizing it, his hands went straight to his bow tie. He nearly jumped when he heard her open the door, and she could see her face. "Yeah, so it turns out I suggest that you should probably just run or something like that..." He said, though he knew that there was nowhere for her to go, really.
Dawn turned and ran running down the hall past a room where she noticed the troublesome machine turning left then a right down a hall into a room with a projector, a bunch of chairs, Some shelves, and a screen.

Violet walked around looking for any signs of the creators the floorboards creaking under her weight.

aleka!
October 27th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Dawn turned and ran running down the hall past a room where she noticed the troublesome machine turning left then a right down a hall into a room with a projector, a bunch of chairs, Some shelves, and a screen.

Violet walked around looking for any signs of the creators the floorboards creaking under her weight.

He stood watching her for a moment. Well, she had chosen the run option. He flicked an ear, listening to Violet approaching. It did seem like a good chance to talk to her, and not to mention that it might help distract her from her voice actor. He couldn't really help but frown. Why am I doing this, why can't I be like the others, and just feel hatred toward them? He thought with a thin and airy sigh. He just.. felt like he should of been more reluctant to actually well, not immediately try to hurt her.
It seemed like it would of been easy for any of them, all they did was have to do something like clutch their head, then with just one quick wrench, their neck would be broken, and after a loud crack, and they would drop dead. He wiped away some of the ink from his dripping eye, though it didn't really go that well. How did he know this stuff in the first place? It just seemed... weird. Oh, and also unsettling. Quickly, he pushed the thoughts away from his mind before making a beeline for Violet.

Zan Partizanne
October 30th, 2017, 07:10 AM
He stood watching her for a moment. Well, she had chosen the run option. He flicked an ear, listening to Violet approaching. It did seem like a good chance to talk to her, and not to mention that it might help distract her from her voice actor. He couldn't really help but frown. Why am I doing this, why can't I be like the others, and just feel hatred toward them? He thought with a thin and airy sigh. He just.. felt like he should of been more reluctant to actually well, not immediately try to hurt her.
It seemed like it would of been easy for any of them, all they did was have to do something like clutch their head, then with just one quick wrench, their neck would be broken, and after a loud crack, and they would drop dead. He wiped away some of the ink from his dripping eye, though it didn't really go that well. How did he know this stuff in the first place? It just seemed... weird. Oh, and also unsettling. Quickly, he pushed the thoughts away from his mind before making a beeline for Violet.
Violet her footsteps approaching and turned her head towards the noise baring her teeth.

Barnabas
November 9th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Bump

Barnabas
November 17th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Asriel Dreemurr
Hallowed Echo Flameleaf; Aleka;

Bump