PDA

View Full Version : Deer Life

CinnamonCookie
October 23rd, 2017, 02:25 PM
Hello, little fawn. Where are your parents? I am Flight. I am the fastest doe in this place of feilds and mountains. I wish to welcome you in my herd of deers. We have predadors of wolves, foxes, mountain lions, cougars, and snow leapords. Welcome, little one.

Ok so basically a herd of deer who survive. You can be a deer, or you can be one of the predadors listed above.
Usually the biggest, strongest buck (male deer) rules the herd with a mate. Also ypi can have your own pack of wolves here. Enjoy!

Form:

Name (verbs or nouns):
Looks:
Perso:
Other:
Questions or concerns:

Thank you!

CinnamonCookie
October 23rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
Name (verbs or nouns): Flight
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/56/4a/30564a3157c02f3d924f2e5b60c256f5.jpg
Perso: She is very sweet, and strong. She will protect her herd from predators even if it kills her. Flight is talkative, but she cant help it.
Other:
Questions or concerns: Please let me know if I forgot anyhing, please.

Role
October 23rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
Name (verbs or nouns): Hysteria
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/53/8e/13/538e135503c2e9e7e153224b3f15c11b--red-fox-red-tail-fox.jpg
Perso: Hysteria is a sly fox who tricks young fawns into following him. He then kills the fawns, but somehow he remains undiscovered by the deer herds. For some reason he is able to make friends with deer, and decieve them without them realizing it.
Other: Friends with the herd.
Questions or concerns: Is my fox allowed to be friendly with the herd? It's all a trick, but he acts kind to them.

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 02:55 PM
Name: Alice
Looks: gray wolf with blue eyes.
Perso: this shy wolf was raised outside of the pack by a deer, she was taught to fight from her parents at a young age. She is friendly to deer and protects them. She has a quick temper with attackers. She is a Caine you don't want to get on her bad side.
Other: none

CinnamonCookie
October 23rd, 2017, 04:24 PM
Name (verbs or nouns): Hysteria
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/53/8e/13/538e135503c2e9e7e153224b3f15c11b--red-fox-red-tail-fox.jpg
Perso: Hysteria is a sly fox who tricks young fawns into following him. He then kills the fawns, but somehow he remains undiscovered by the deer herds. For some reason he is able to make friends with deer, and decieve them without them realizing it.
Other: Friends with the herd.
Questions or concerns: Is my fox allowed to be friendly with the herd? It's all a trick, but he acts kind to them.

Yes its ok. Accepted.
Name: Alice
Looks: gray wolf with blue eyes.
Perso: this shy wolf was raised outside of the pack by a deer, she was taught to fight from her parents at a young age. She is friendly to deer and protects them. She has a quick temper with attackers. She is a Caine you don't want to get on her bad side.
Other: none
Accepted.

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Yes its ok. Accepted.

Accepted.
Can I start rping?

FadingEchoes
October 23rd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Name (verbs or nouns): Thrash // Bound
Looks: https://pixabay.com/en/snow-leopard-leopard-snow-ice-2470440/ // https://www.pinterest.com/pin/191684527871013380/
Perso: Calculating, logical, mischievous, energetic // Naive, energetic, curious, happy.
Other:
Questions or concerns:

CinnamonCookie
October 23rd, 2017, 04:49 PM
Name (verbs or nouns): Thrash // Bound
Looks: https://pixabay.com/en/snow-leopard-leopard-snow-ice-2470440/ // https://www.pinterest.com/pin/191684527871013380/
Perso: Calculating, logical, mischievous, energetic // Naive, energetic, curious, happy.
Other:
Questions or concerns:
Accepted.

CinnamonCookie
October 23rd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Can I start rping?
Yes. You can start the first ppst.

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
Alice was asleep as she had woke up. Her wolf ears had twitched as she yawned. She walked out to her herd.
"Flight! Wake up" Alice barked as she had waited for her friend. The wolf had waited as she had grabbed some fish that she had caught. It was the only prey she liked with bugs. She had loved fish and bugs.

CinnamonCookie
October 23rd, 2017, 05:22 PM
Alice was asleep as she had woke up. Her wolf ears had twitched as she yawned. She walked out to her herd.
"Flight! Wake up" Alice barked as she had waited for her friend. The wolf had waited as she had grabbed some fish that she had caught. It was the only prey she liked with bugs. She had loved fish and bugs.
Flight woke up, her large ears twiching as she realized it was her freind, Alice. The tan and white deer rose, and walked over to the wolf. "Hi Alice! Woke up early? Did the early bird squawk?" She chuckled.

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Flight woke up, her large ears twiching as she realized it was her freind, Alice. The tan and white deer rose, and walked over to the wolf. "Hi Alice! Woke up early? Did the early bird squawk?" She chuckled.
"No if i wake up early I fishing and bug hunting. I found a mouse this morning I called him gray" Alice said as gray had squeaked from Alice fur. "Gray what are you doing here you rascal?" Alice asked.

CinnamonCookie
October 24th, 2017, 02:24 PM
"No if i wake up early I fishing and bug hunting. I found a mouse this morning I called him gray" Alice said as gray had squeaked from Alice fur. "Gray what are you doing here you rascal?" Alice asked.
"You aquired a mouse pet when I was sleeping." Flight said flatly. "Well why didn't you wake me up sooner? I would've welcomed him or her into the herd. We never had a mouse friend. That is really cool! Are you gping to make a rabbit friend next?"

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 02:26 PM
"You aquired a mouse pet when I was sleeping." Flight said flatly. "Well why didn't you wake me up sooner? I would've welcomed him or her into the herd. We never had a mouse friend. That is really cool! Are you gping to make a rabbit friend next?"
"It wasn't that easy. And I tried 5 times. You didn't wake up" Alice said.
"Your fur is so cozy" gray said.

CinnamonCookie
October 24th, 2017, 02:32 PM
"It wasn't that easy. And I tried 5 times. You didn't wake up" Alice said.
"Your fur is so cozy" gray said.
"Well I must be a heavy sleeper." Flight smiled. When Gray spoke, she replied with, "The mouse can talk? Wait, of course it can talk. Hi there, wittle mouse! How are you?" She coo-d at the mouse.

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 02:38 PM
"Well I must be a heavy sleeper." Flight smiled. When Gray spoke, she replied with, "The mouse can talk? Wait, of course it can talk. Hi there, wittle mouse! How are you?" She coo-d at the mouse.
"Don't talk to me like I'm a child" gray squeaked. Alice whispered in gray ear.
"Sorry just a heads up" gray said.

CinnamonCookie
October 25th, 2017, 10:32 AM
"Don't talk to me like I'm a child" gray squeaked. Alice whispered in gray ear.
"Sorry just a heads up" gray said.
"Sorry, little mouse." Flight said. "And now then, you want to take a walk in the woods?"

FadingEchoes
October 25th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Thrash padded silently through the forest, her soft paws scarcely making a sound as she cast her senses out, searching for prey.

Bound leaped happily through the forest, her long graceful limbs skipping over the various debris on the wooded floor.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 02:28 PM
"Sorry, little mouse." Flight said. "And now then, you want to take a walk in the woods?"
"Sure if there are predators we have some backup" alice said. Gray nodded his head.

CinnamonCookie
October 26th, 2017, 10:34 AM
"Sure if there are predators we have some backup" alice said. Gray nodded his head.
"Ok. If theres any predators, I'm sure that we would beat them together." Flight said assuringly, as she started walking to the mountains to see upon the top by taking a human trail.

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 10:36 AM
"Ok. If theres any predators, I'm sure that we would beat them together." Flight said assuringly, as she started walking to the mountains to see upon the top by taking a human trail.
(Can Thrash start hunting them?)

CinnamonCookie
October 26th, 2017, 02:13 PM
(Can Thrash start hunting them?)
(Sure!)

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 02:29 PM
"No flight, we can't be fallowing human tracks. Even when its to cold for humans" Alice said. She didn't want to be blamed for her death.

CinnamonCookie
October 26th, 2017, 04:31 PM
"No flight, we can't be fallowing human tracks. Even when its to cold for humans" Alice said. She didn't want to be blamed for her death.
"Oh all right." Flight sighed then jumpednup on a few boulders beside the trail.

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 04:35 PM
"Oh all right." Flight sighed then jumpednup on a few boulders beside the trail.
Alice saw a wolf as she had stared to growl. She had looked like she was a bigger wolf but it was a huge pile of mice looking like Alice. The wolf nad ran away as Alice had came out and the mice left,
"Thanks guys, see you later Rico!" Gray yelled to the friend.

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Hello, little fawn. Where are your parents? I am Flight. I am the fastest doe in this place of feilds and mountains. I wish to welcome you in my herd of deers. We have predadors of wolves, foxes, mountain lions, cougars, and snow leapords. Welcome, little one.

Ok so basically a herd of deer who survive. You can be a deer, or you can be one of the predadors listed above.
Usually the biggest, strongest buck (male deer) rules the herd with a mate. Also ypi can have your own pack of wolves here. Enjoy!

Form:

Name (verbs or nouns):
Looks:
Perso:
Other:
Questions or concerns:

Thank you!
Scarred heart
9 years
male
he has a unusually large body, and unusually large antlers. he has a scar across his chest
he is usually kind, and very organized. he keeps things under control and is very calm.
can he be top male?
halloooo friends

FadingEchoes
October 26th, 2017, 09:45 PM
(Sure!)
Thrash snapped her head to the side, picking up on the scent of the wolf and the deer. She paused, the wolf would be trouble, but she was sure she could beat it. She then started padding silently towards them, careful to stay downwind.

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 01:12 AM
Scarred heart
9 years
male
he has a unusually large body, and unusually large antlers. he has a scar across his chest
he is usually kind, and very organized. he keeps things under control and is very calm.
can he be top male?
halloooo friends
Hiii! Accepted. He can be top male.

Thrash snapped her head to the side, picking up on the scent of the wolf and the deer. She paused, the wolf would be trouble, but she was sure she could beat it. She then started padding silently towards them, careful to stay downwind.

Alice saw a wolf as she had stared to growl. She had looked like she was a bigger wolf but it was a huge pile of mice looking like Alice. The wolf nad ran away as Alice had came out and the mice left,
"Thanks guys, see you later Rico!" Gray yelled to the friend.
Flight looked down to Gray and said, Aren't you a cute one! Then she looked at Alice with a "Thank you." The doe heard something, like a rustle of a branch, but she waved it off, convincing herself that it was the wind.

HwangHarin
October 27th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Name (verbs or nouns): Haven
Looks: Here (http://www.spiritanimal.info/wp-content/uploads/Wolf-Spirit-Animal-2.jpg)
Perso: Haven has always been quite shy, she has never gotten along with others, but she never knew why. Even through she is quite shy, she is very strong and fast, she injoyed hunting in the field, and she can but not enjoys it hunt on steep land.
Other: No
Questions or concerns: No

mvoxhu
October 27th, 2017, 03:34 AM
Name:
Vinyl

Looks:
A large buck with a wide set of antlers. He has a muscular body, with a mostly-agile build. Long legs grace his frame, with a powerful set of hooves to ensure his speed and eloquence across the plains. The male has a slick coat, that is light and easily cleaned. His coat is of a dark chocolate shade, with white painting across the edge of his tail, his chest, and the tips of his nose. He is very handsome and knows he is.

Perso:
[ Tactical , Courageous , Aggressive , Hypercritical , Bossy , Strong-Willed , Protective , Easily jealous , Blunt ]

Other:
A small scar is woven between his nostrils from another fight with a buck.

Questions or concerns:
Nope

Mystery
October 27th, 2017, 04:52 AM
You still excepting forms?

Name (verbs or nouns): Winter
Looks: Winter (https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&biw=1366&bih=659&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=IvnyWe_eEoOma5qMpugD&q=Rare+deer+patterns&oq=Rare+deer+patterns&gs_l=psy-ab.3...22825.28616.0.29288.20.19.1.0.0.0.107.1408. 18j1.19.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.11.953...0j0i67k1j0i10i67k1j0i30k1j0i24k1.0. KfQcWUXuxA8#imgrc=Ow0hiXcKSnIm_M:)
Perso: Shy, Gentle, Extremely cautious
Other: Im not that.. yeah.. about this one, so im fine if its not accepted or if I should change something!
Questions or concerns: Is Winter an acceptable name, and can she be a little foal?

Name (verbs or nouns): Hyacinth
Looks: Hya (https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&biw=1366&bih=659&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=-fryWdjqBcWtafrPv6gG&q=+fox&oq=+fox&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l2j0i67k1l2j0l3j0i67k1l2.40540.40540 .0.40790.1.1.0.0.0.0.102.102.0j1.1.0....0...1..64. psy-ab..0.1.101....0.Zs5yuSW0cfE#imgrc=e8LsUH-VD0zmSM:)
Perso: Whilst Hya can be a little insane, he can say a few sensible things. He can be a little loud and annoying.
Other:
Questions or concerns: Anything wrong with this one?

Name (verbs or nouns): Beauty
Looks: Beauty (https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&biw=1366&bih=659&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=j__yWfeLO8OSauLumbgF&q=Cougar+&oq=Cougar+&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l9.71728.71728.0.71947.1.1.0.0.0.0.1 21.121.0j1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.120....0.tSV5KhlRvNI#imgrc=ntJoTA4LtGtN_M: )
Perso: Beauty is feral, she likes climbing trees and hunting, her favourite prey being Moutain Goats. She's energetic, fast, and is hungry most of the time.
Other:
Questions or concerns:

I suck at doing these forms, please tell me if something is wrong!

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 05:41 AM

Flight looked down to Gray and said, Aren't you a cute one! Then she looked at Alice with a "Thank you." The doe heard something, like a rustle of a branch, but she waved it off, convincing herself that it was the wind.
Gray smiled.
"We should go back. I think that are starting to worry about us, and I have to eat my bugs" Alice said.

Wolvesregion
October 27th, 2017, 06:47 AM
Scar walked around the herd. He had known as top male he should have a mate, but he thought it was to fast for that so he would not rush in. He turned his gaint head to the mountain, easily controlling his antlers.

FadingEchoes
October 27th, 2017, 10:01 AM

Thrash crept closer to the two, trying to decide which one to attack first, she finally decided on the wolf. With a great leap, she pounced at Alice, her powerful claws outstretched.

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Name (verbs or nouns): Haven
Looks: Here (http://www.spiritanimal.info/wp-content/uploads/Wolf-Spirit-Animal-2.jpg)
Perso: Haven has always been quite shy, she has never gotten along with others, but she never knew why. Even through she is quite shy, she is very strong and fast, she injoyed hunting in the field, and she can but not enjoys it hunt on steep land.
Other: No
Questions or concerns: No
Accepted.
Name:
Vinyl

Looks:
A large buck with a wide set of antlers. He has a muscular body, with a mostly-agile build. Long legs grace his frame, with a powerful set of hooves to ensure his speed and eloquence across the plains. The male has a slick coat, that is light and easily cleaned. His coat is of a dark chocolate shade, with white painting across the edge of his tail, his chest, and the tips of his nose. He is very handsome and knows he is.

Perso:
[ Tactical , Courageous , Aggressive , Hypercritical , Bossy , Strong-Willed , Protective , Easily jealous , Blunt ]

Other:
A small scar is woven between his nostrils from another fight with a buck.

Questions or concerns:
Nope
Accepted.

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 04:40 PM
You still excepting forms?

Name (verbs or nouns): Winter
Looks: Winter (https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&biw=1366&bih=659&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=IvnyWe_eEoOma5qMpugD&q=Rare+deer+patterns&oq=Rare+deer+patterns&gs_l=psy-ab.3...22825.28616.0.29288.20.19.1.0.0.0.107.1408. 18j1.19.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.11.953...0j0i67k1j0i10i67k1j0i30k1j0i24k1.0. KfQcWUXuxA8#imgrc=Ow0hiXcKSnIm_M:)
Perso: Shy, Gentle, Extremely cautious
Other: Im not that.. yeah.. about this one, so im fine if its not accepted or if I should change something!
Questions or concerns: Is Winter an acceptable name, and can she be a little foal?

Name (verbs or nouns): Hyacinth
Looks: Hya (https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&biw=1366&bih=659&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=-fryWdjqBcWtafrPv6gG&q=+fox&oq=+fox&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l2j0i67k1l2j0l3j0i67k1l2.40540.40540 .0.40790.1.1.0.0.0.0.102.102.0j1.1.0....0...1..64. psy-ab..0.1.101....0.Zs5yuSW0cfE#imgrc=e8LsUH-VD0zmSM:)
Perso: Whilst Hya can be a little insane, he can say a few sensible things. He can be a little loud and annoying.
Other:
Questions or concerns: Anything wrong with this one?

Name (verbs or nouns): Beauty
Looks: Beauty (https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&biw=1366&bih=659&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=j__yWfeLO8OSauLumbgF&q=Cougar+&oq=Cougar+&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l9.71728.71728.0.71947.1.1.0.0.0.0.1 21.121.0j1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.120....0.tSV5KhlRvNI#imgrc=ntJoTA4LtGtN_M: )
Perso: Beauty is feral, she likes climbing trees and hunting, her favourite prey being Moutain Goats. She's energetic, fast, and is hungry most of the time.
Other:
Questions or concerns:

I suck at doing these forms, please tell me if something is wrong!

Nothing is wrong, you did great! All accepted.

Gray smiled.
"We should go back. I think that are starting to worry about us, and I have to eat my bugs" Alice said.

Thrash crept closer to the two, trying to decide which one to attack first, she finally decided on the wolf. With a great leap, she pounced at Alice, her powerful claws outstretched.
"Ok," Flight replied a second before a large animal jumped in between them Flight shrieked, scared at the sudden appearance. She knew that it was there to get them. She saw Alice, then ran at the beast to get it away from the wolf.

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Nothing is wrong, you did great! All accepted.

"Ok," Flight replied a second before a large animal jumped in between them Flight shrieked, scared at the sudden appearance. She knew that it was there to get them. She saw Alice, then ran at the beast to get it away from the wolf.
Alice growled at the wolf as she had kicked the wolf off her. She got up as her ears where pinned back in rage. Gray climbed onto flight.

CreatureOfHabit
October 27th, 2017, 04:56 PM
[CENTER]Hello, little fawn. Where are your parents? I am Flight. I am the fastest doe in this place of feilds and mountains. I wish to welcome you in my herd of deers. We have predadors of wolves, foxes, mountain lions, cougars, and snow leapords. Welcome, little one.

Form:

Name (verbs or nouns):Zipper
Looks: A dusty brown colored fox with sky blue eyes and chocolate brown tips.
Personality: This plucky little runt was born into a pack that valued power. Any sign of weakness was a bad one for them, so he was left behind. He can be a bit awkward, but sweet. Lucky for him, he doesn't remember much about his old pack.
Other: He was found by a deer(whoever wants to be the deer can be.) and sneaked into the herd. He is later discovered.
Questions or concerns: Hopefully its ok that I put that for the plot.

Thank you!

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Alice growled at the wolf as she had kicked the wolf off her. She got up as her ears where pinned back in rage. Gray climbed onto flight.
Flight ran, then she jumped, landing two side hoofs into the animal. She could see that it didn't do much damage, it only made the leapord mad. Uh Oh. she thought.

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Flight ran, then she jumped, landing two side hoofs into the animal. She could see that it didn't do much damage, it only made the leapord mad. Uh Oh. she thought.
Alice had headbutted the leaped away from her friend, she promised to be flight protecter. When they were starting to be friends.

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Alice had headbutted the leaped away from her friend, she promised to be flight protecter. When they were starting to be friends.
Fliggt backed away, scared. She knew that Alice would protect her, but who will protect Alice? I will. I will protect my friend no matter what. Flight thought.

Wolvesregion
October 27th, 2017, 05:05 PM
CinnamonCookie
The Buck heard the noise and ran towards it. He watched for a moment,he swung his antlers threateningly at the big-cat. "Get behind me!" He said to the does, running his hoof in the ground.

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Fliggt backed away, scared. She knew that Alice would protect her, but who will protect Alice? I will. I will protect my friend no matter what. Flight thought.
"Let's go back before they get up. Can you jump the cliff. I'll be behind you." Darky said.

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 05:09 PM
CinnamonCookie
The Buck heard the noise and ran towards it. He watched for a moment,he swung his antlers threateningly at the big-cat. "Get behind me!" He said to the does, running his hoof in the ground.

"Let's go back before they get up. Can you jump the cliff. I'll be behind you." Darky said.
"Um, I don't know...." she squeaked while backing slowly behind the big buck.

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"Um, I don't know...." she squeaked while backing slowly behind the big buck.
"Never mind, I'll help with the wolf" alice said standing beside the buck.

CinnamonCookie
October 27th, 2017, 05:16 PM
"Never mind, I'll help with the wolf" alice said standing beside the buck.
Flight felt bad about being useless. She could help, but she didnt want to get in her friemds' way.

Wolvesregion
October 27th, 2017, 05:18 PM
CinnamonCookie
Alicewolfheart
The Buck swung his antlers, digging into the animals fur. "Thank you." He muttered to the doe. His newly found job made him nervous. Protecting his herd is what he did and he know he could do it. This was his herd and he would lay down his life to protect them.

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Flight felt bad about being useless. She could help, but she didnt want to get in her friemds' way.
Gray was on flight head eating a bug that was on her.
"What I miss?" Gray asked as Rico stood beside him(can the leopard scream over the mice in fear?)

FadingEchoes
October 27th, 2017, 06:58 PM

The large snow leopard let out a snarl, circling the wolf. Thrash turned, lashing out her enormous paws at Flight, her claws glinting.

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 07:04 PM
The large snow leopard let out a snarl, circling the wolf. Thrash turned, lashing out her enormous paws at Flight, her claws glinting.
Alice growled at both. She could take them on at the same time.
"Leave my friends alone" Alice growled.

FadingEchoes
October 27th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Alice growled at both. She could take them on at the same time.
"Leave my friends alone" Alice growled.
Thrash sneered, batting at the wolf with her claws.

Darky
October 27th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Alice tackled them down as she snarled at them.
" leave my friends alone!" The wolf growled.

mvoxhu
October 27th, 2017, 07:18 PM
A cool aura swallowed the buck whole, with his shoulders slumped forwards and ears frolicking back and forth from certain positions. He stood in a quiet trance, golden hues infatuated with the green blades of grass ahead of them. Shallow breaths escaped from within his agile bodice, although barely inching his appendix outwards with the small movements his lungs were making. Vinyl seemed calm, and he wanted to appear peaceful and at ease, but with the boredom that stung at his breath and the undermining fear of trouble approaching, the male just seemed... restless.

No matter what he did, he just couldn’t bring himself to relax or to even inhale a full amount of air. His muscles were so-obviously poised , and it was clear that the brute was tensed up just by sending an insignificant glance in his direction. It was always easy to read him, yet when he was feeling uncomfortable it became so easy to read him that it was like you were the author of the book. You knew every little thing about it; and that was the same with Vinyl. He was just like that.

Swallowing down a few chunks of wild grass, the buck soon began to grow even more tiresome of the bored daze that he was stuck in. Without really realising, his tanned hooves started to move. Faint squelching of the moist earth below could be heard, as well as the odd crunch of dried mud every now and then. Fingers of wind joined by his side to stroke by the refined hairs that were blanketed across his body, with a few thorns from nearby bushes joining in. He knew not to venture too far away from the main clearing, but it was likely that Vinyl would still go quite far out. It was always good for him to take a small stroll through nature, the murmurs from beating wings and rustles from leaves seemed to just calm him down completely. Even his aggressive and temperamental behaviour was no match for the god-like ways of Mother Nature herself.

@ me if you want to interact with my boi

CinnamonCookie
November 1st, 2017, 10:37 AM

Alice tackled them down as she snarled at them.
" leave my friends alone!" The wolf growled.
Flight squealed, jumping back from the leapord and landing with her legs in he air. Then she saw the big cat battling the wolf, and Flight said, "No! Leave her alone!" And then the doe ran at the leapord, terrorfied, but willing to save her friend. Even if it meant that she would let her side bleed from a cat cut.

FadingEchoes
November 1st, 2017, 11:11 AM
Flight squealed, jumping back from the leapord and landing with her legs in he air. Then she saw the big cat battling the wolf, and Flight said, "No! Leave her alone!" And then the doe ran at the leapord, terrorfied, but willing to save her friend. Even if it meant that she would let her side bleed from a cat cut.
Thrash danced to the side, snarling menacingly at the doe. Her spotted tail lashed as she eyed the two, trying to decide who to attack first.

CinnamonCookie
November 1st, 2017, 11:07 PM
Thrash danced to the side, snarling menacingly at the doe. Her spotted tail lashed as she eyed the two, trying to decide who to attack first.
Flight stared at the cat fearfully, then her gaze went hard. She aimed a hoof at the cat, but missed. She winced from the wound in her side, hoping it wouldn't pique the cat's interest. She looked at Alice, hoping that she was ok.

ladybugg03
November 1st, 2017, 11:12 PM
Name: Frost
Looks: lightly colored doe
Perso: shy, quiet
Other: CinnamonCookie
Questions or concerns: nah

CinnamonCookie
November 1st, 2017, 11:15 PM
Name: Frost
Looks: lightly colored doe
Perso: shy, quiet
Other: CinnamonCookie
Questions or concerns: nah
Accepted.

CinnamonCookie
November 5th, 2017, 06:10 AM
Bump

Undercover
November 5th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Name: South
Looks: Reference (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/85/d2/7c/85d27c894750831d852e476e6379f7ed--baby-deer-shark-tank.jpg)
Personality: Quiet . Polite . Hopeful . Curious . Charming
Other: Nope
Questions or concerns: CinnamonCookie

CinnamonCookie
November 5th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Name: South
Looks: Reference (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/85/d2/7c/85d27c894750831d852e476e6379f7ed--baby-deer-shark-tank.jpg)
Personality: Quiet . Polite . Hopeful . Curious . Charming
Other: Nope
Questions or concerns: CinnamonCookie
Accepted!

Undercover
November 6th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Accepted!
Thanks!!