|+sari+|
October 22nd, 2017, 09:54 PM
Hawkstar
Darky

My Forms

Name: Aluna
Species: vampire
Sexuality: straight
Looks: Boop :3 (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qOyWbHOYxyI/Ua8mDt_TsDI/AAAAAAAABR0/8cPCj2Rq_Ts/s1600/how-to-get-emo-girl-haircuts.jpg)

Name: Jake
Sexuality: straight
Species: werewolf
Looks: Boom :3 (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-c9Ta9Ykd0eI/UVclp84Sn4I/AAAAAAAAFhU/JDYq8MpU0X0/s1600/Cute+Blue+Eyes+Emo+Boy.jpg)

I hope you join this rp Darky

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 10:06 PM
Name Sam Jones
Age 21
Gender female
Sexuality homo!
Species werewolf
Looks
Wolf https://kittiecatgirl7.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/breaking-dawn-trailer-sam-wolfpack1.jpg
Human looks - http://www.short-haircut.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Cute-wavy-short-hairstyles.jpg

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 06:04 AM
Name: Abby Li| Darky moonlight | sunny grey
Sexuality: bi|Bi| lesbian
Species: human|Werewolf| Vampire
Looks(below without cat ears)|below(also is a gray wolf with blue eyes)| https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f0/d9/bc/f0d9bcea0e868647b49c9e924e99bbf3--kagerou-project-manga-anime.jpg

|+sari+|
October 23rd, 2017, 07:34 PM
Kk I'll start. And can you make a guy for Aluna? Also, can Jake fall in love with Darky Moonlight? He only thinks of my character Aluna as a best friend. I would hate to have poor Jakey all lonely ;-; ))

Aluna finishes off the blood from the animal, pulling back from the carcass. She wipes blood from her sleeve, her fangs glinting in the moonlight. She licks her lips.

Standing, she started running towards Jake's place, getting there in five minutes. He usually lets her in late at night to play video games and talk. She always wins, being much better at the games than him, but, then again, vampires can do anything better than humans can.

She knocks on his window, and he gently pulls her in, arm around her waist as he set her down. Her eyes were their usual blue, instead of the thirsty brown.

He smiled. "I am guessing you're here to talk to Sam, Darky, and Abby?"

Aluna nodded, pouting. "Well, they're my friends and I don't have a computer... so I can't go online to video chat... so I can't talk... and have fun... and communicate..."

Jake laughs, throwing a pillow at her. "Okay, you can use Skype on my laptop. Make sure you're using your account."

Aluna boots up the laptop, then goes to Skype, where her friends were already waiting.

"Hiiii!!!" She says to them.

Hawkstar Alicewolfheart

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
Kk I'll start. And can you make a guy for Aluna? Also, can Jake fall in love with Darky Moonlight? He only thinks of my character Aluna as a best friend. I would hate to have poor Jakey all lonely ;-; ))

Aluna finishes off the blood from the animal, pulling back from the carcass. She wipes blood from her sleeve, her fangs glinting in the moonlight. She licks her lips.

Standing, she started running towards Jake's place, getting there in five minutes. He usually lets her in late at night to play video games and talk. She always wins, being much better at the games than him, but, then again, vampires can do anything better than humans can.

She knocks on his window, and he gently pulls her in, arm around her waist as he set her down. Her eyes were their usual blue, instead of the thirsty brown.

Aluna nodded, pouting. "Well, they're my friends and I don't have a computer... so I can't go online to video chat... so I can't talk... and have fun... and communicate..."

Jake laughs, throwing a pillow at her. "Okay, you can use Skype on my laptop. Make sure you're using your account."

Aluna boots up the laptop, then goes to Skype, where her friends were already waiting.

Hawkstar Alicewolfheart

Sam was on Skype as well she yawned and stretched her arms she has been getting less sleep each night for the nightly routine . She waved at aluna and smiled " sorry just tired " she said and scratched her head. The wolf was getting more tricky to keep up with in her and needing more energy to actually form into it. Her brown eyes shined a little

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 07:44 PM

Hawkstar Alicewolfheart

Sam was on Skype as well she yawned and stretched her arms she has been getting less sleep each night for the nightly routine . She waved at aluna and smiled " sorry just tired " she said and scratched her head. The wolf was getting more tricky to keep up with in her and needing more energy to actually form into it. Her brown eyes shined a little sure)
Abby waves back.
"Hi!" Abby said happily. She sees the message darky left. "Ugh... darky is always the last one. She is always so late!" Abby groaned as darky had gotten on.
"Sorry just finishing some dinner" darky said as she had eaten a brownie. Abby sighed. The same old thing.

|+sari+|
October 23rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
sure)
Abby waves back.
"Hi!" Abby said happily. She sees the message darky left. "Ugh... darky is always the last one. She is always so late!" Abby groaned as darky had gotten on.
"Sorry just finishing some dinner" darky said as she had eaten a brownie. Abby sighed. The same old thing.

Aluna laughs. "Darky, you're always late! You need to learn to be quicker. And brownies aren't dinner."

She felt Jake tap her shoulder. "Oh, Jake wants to say hi to ya'll."

Jake smiles at Aluna's friends, waving. "Hello, hello, girls. What is up?" he starts to make silly faces at them.

Alana giggles and puts a hand on his chest to push him away. She looks back at the screen. "Sorry, you know how he is. Now where was I? Oh yeah, Darky, eating brownies for dinner is bad for you..."

Hawkstar
Alicewolfheart

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Aluna laughs. "Darky, you're always late! You need to learn to be quicker. And brownies aren't dinner."

Jake smiles at Aluna's friends, waving. "Hello, hello, girls. What is up?" he starts to make silly faces at them.

Alana giggles and puts a hand on his chest to push him away. She looks back at the screen. "Sorry, you know how he is. Now where was I? Oh yeah, Darky, eating brownies for dinner is bad for you..."

Hawkstar
Alicewolfheart
"It's not my dinner. Just a sweet treat" darky said.
"Like Chinese food and pizza those don't mix." Abby said.
"But they were good. Wait sunny is joining, did someone forget to add her to the chat?" darky asked.
"It happens every time." Sunny said as her greyhound was barking in the background. "Why are you walking about brownies?" Sunny asked.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 08:13 PM
"It's not my dinner. Just a sweet treat" darky said.
"Like Chinese food and pizza those don't mix." Abby said.
"But they were good. Wait sunny is joining, did someone forget to add her to the chat?" darky asked.
"It happens every time." Sunny said as her greyhound was barking in the background. "Why are you walking about brownies?" Sunny asked.

Hawkstar
Alicewolfheart

Sam fell asleep again as she instantly woke up with a slight jump she noticed jake and she could easily tell he was another wolf . She smiled and waved at him she saw Abby and her eyes lit up and smiled wide
" hey abby! " Sam said and waved at sunny " hey sunny " she said as she still had shadows under her eyes " is it night or day can't tell " she yawned

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 08:16 PM
Sam fell asleep again as she instantly woke up with a slight jump she noticed jake and she could easily tell he was another wolf . She smiled and waved at him she saw Abby and her eyes lit up and smiled wide
" hey abby! " Sam said and waved at sunny " hey sunny " she said as she still had shadows under her eyes " is it night or day can't tell " she yawned
"Its night time" darky said. Sunny had pet her greyhound.
"Sam did you get any sleep last night?" Sunny asked.
"Darky where are you getting those brownies from?" Abby asked as darky had showed her little bag.
"Oh" abby replied.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 08:22 PM
"Its night time" darky said. Sunny had pet her greyhound.
"Sam did you get any sleep last night?" Sunny asked.
"Darky where are you getting those brownies from?" Abby asked as darky had showed her little bag.
"Oh" abby replied.

The wolf shook her head and stretched
" same old thing , restless . " she said and fell off her chair with a thud.
" DARN IT! " she yelled and she got back up
" you saw nothing " she added. Sam looked at the screen as she sighed
' Why can't I tell them? ' She thought

|+sari+|
October 23rd, 2017, 08:23 PM
Jake stoops so his face is back in the screen. Grinning, he waves at Sam. Aluna pushes him away again.

She laughs at Sunny's comment. "I really don't know why we're talking about brownies, since I can only consume blood. The subject just popped up, since Darky is eating them for dinner." she grins in amusement, flashing her fangs.

Hawkstar Alicewolfheart

Darky
October 23rd, 2017, 08:29 PM
The wolf shook her head and stretched
" same old thing , restless . " she said and fell off her chair with a thud.
" DARN IT! " she yelled and she got back up
" you saw nothing " she added. Sam looked at the screen as she sighed
' Why can't I tell them? ' She thought
Jake stoops so his face is back in the screen. Grinning, he waves at Sam. Aluna pushes him away again.

She laughs at Sunny's comment. "I really don't know why we're talking about brownies, since I can only consume blood. The subject just popped up, since Darky is eating them for dinner." she grins in amusement, flashing her fangs.

Hawkstar Alicewolfheart
Darky began to laugh. She looked at Aluna fangs. 'Not in front of Abby. She's going to get exposed!' darky thought.
"Hey Abby what's your cat doing" darky asked.
"I'll go check" abby said.
"Aluna! Put your fangs away!" Darky replied. Sunny stood quiet.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Darky began to laugh. She looked at Aluna fangs. 'Not in front of Abby. She's going to get exposed!' darky thought.

Hawkstar Alicewolfheart
I'm gonna just so this dont die )
Sam rolled her eyes at the other girls and smiled , she then saw alunas fangs and emedietly her wolf awoke her eyes started to glow yellow and she looked away " aluna! " she snarled . Why did she show her fangs! Why!

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Sam rolled her eyes at the other girls and smiled , she then saw alunas fangs and emedietly her wolf awoke her eyes started to glow yellow and she looked away " aluna! " she snarled . Why did she show her fangs! Why!
Sunny fangs were hidden right now. Darky had tried to keep her ears in.
"Aluna pu- hell she's coming back!" Darky said.
"Austin is eating and whiskers, Not again. I'll be back in a few minutes" Abby said as she heard her cats hissing.

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 07:43 PM

Lets just say they all know each other's breeds, including Abby

And can one of you please make a guy for Aluna?))

Aluna smiled. "You will not believe what happened today!"

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Sunny fangs were hidden right now. Darky had tried to keep her ears in.
"Aluna pu- hell she's coming back!" Darky said.
"Austin is eating and whiskers, Not again. I'll be back in a few minutes" Abby said as she heard her cats hissing.

If Alicewolfheart won't beat me to it )

" What happened that was non believable? " Sam asked and tried to stay calm
' vampires , at least these are my friends I hope ' She thought . The wolf wanted out and she winced a little " not again " she whispered .

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 07:47 PM

(Abby human and she doesn't know.... yet. Screw it)(I'll use foxy why not)
"Guys chill I already know, just because I'm human doesn't mean in scared. Aluna your boyfriend is coming on" Abby said.
"Sorry I am so late, my sister had to by a pet bird" foxy groaned.
"Pet bird! Foxy likes -" the bird said as foxy had quickly threw a cracker at the bird. Darky fell out of her chair laughing. Her tail was up and it was all you could see on the screen.

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 07:56 PM
If Alicewolfheart won't beat me to it )

" What happened that was non believable? " Sam asked and tried to stay calm
' vampires , at least these are my friends I hope ' She thought . The wolf wanted out and she winced a little " not again " she whispered .

"Guys chill I already know, just because I'm human doesn't mean in scared. Aluna your boyfriend is coming on" Abby said.
"Pet bird! Foxy likes -" the bird said as foxy had quickly threw a cracker at the bird. Darky fell out of her chair laughing. Her tail was up and it was all you could see on the screen.

Aluna giggled. "I outran my dad. Since he is one of the fastest vamps in the forest, I realized I was now one of the fastest, as well. Cool, right?"

Alana blushed. "Oh... hey, Foxy..." she was looking at her lap, chewing her lip. She glanced back up.

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Aluna giggled. "I outran my dad. Since he is one of the fastest vamps in the forest, I realized I was now one of the fastest, as well. Cool, right?"

Alana blushed. "Oh... hey, Foxy..." she was looking at her lap, chewing her lip. She glanced back up.
"Right" Abby said.
"Hey aluna" foxy blushed.
"Foxy and Aluna sitting in a tree!" the parrot said.
"HAVE A cracker Larry" foxy said as larry grabbed it.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 08:03 PM

Hey I was wondering do we have to wait for all three of us Or can we ask one another to rp )
Sam smiled as she heard the bird
" best keep the bird quiet foxy! " Sam laughed , she had to admit it was funny. Then she heard what Abby said
" wait so you know!?!! Ok what am I !?! " she asks quickly and nervously she was sweating as her eyes slightly glowed again

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Hey I was wondering do we have to wait for all three of us Or can we ask one another to rp )
" best keep the bird quiet foxy! " Sam laughed , she had to admit it was funny. Then she heard what Abby said
" wait so you know!?!! Ok what am I !?! " she asks quickly and nervously she was sweating as her eyes slightly glowed again
"Yes, your a werewolf like darky, I got a magic trick anyone want to see it?" Abby asked.
"Sure why not" sunny said as darky had agreed. Abby had put her hand though the computer and grabbed some food from everyone fridge and darky brownies. She had pickles from sam, a whole cake from darky and jake sandwich.
"YOU THEIF" darky yelled as she fell out her chair.
"Darky and you raging or failing right now?" Larry asked.

|+sari+|
October 24th, 2017, 08:14 PM

"Yes, your a werewolf like darky, I got a magic trick anyone want to see it?" Abby asked.
"Sure why not" sunny said as darky had agreed. Abby had put her hand though the computer and grabbed some food from everyone fridge and darky brownies. She had pickles from sam, a whole cake from darky and jake sandwich.

Aluna laughs.

"hey! Not the PBJ!" Jake cries out.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 08:14 PM

Even though it was a good trick Sam was angry a little she slightly growled
" I agree with darky " she said and said something under her breath .
She emedietly ran back to her fridge and a scream could be heard
" ABBY!!!WHY!! " she screamed RosePelt145

Darky
October 24th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Aluna laughs.

"hey! Not the PBJ!" Jake cries out.
Even though it was a good trick Sam was angry a little she slightly growled
" I agree with darky " she said and said something under her breath .
She emedietly ran back to her fridge and a scream could be heard
" ABBY!!!WHY!! " she screamed RosePelt145
"Ewww jelly" Abby said giving the sandwich back. Abby had cut up the pickles and put them in the jar. She had grabbed put them beside the cake which was now turned white with red roses.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Bump.....

|+sari+|
October 25th, 2017, 04:00 PM
"Ewww jelly" Abby said giving the sandwich back. Abby had cut up the pickles and put them in the jar. She had grabbed put them beside the cake which was now turned white with red roses.

Jake got into complain mode. "Abby" he whined. "Jelly is delicious. And good for you. How can you not like it?"

Aluna sighs. "Abby, you're always eating..."

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Jake got into complain mode. "Abby" he whined. "Jelly is delicious. And good for you. How can you not like it?"

" I just don't.Hey that's darky job not mine. I just eat few. Plus I'm sharing the cake. I'll been learing some magic" Abby said. She gave back the pickles to sam and gave everyone some slices of cake.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 04:06 PM
" I just don't.Hey that's darky job not mine. I just eat few. Plus I'm sharing the cake. I'll been learing some magic" Abby said. She gave back the pickles to sam and gave everyone some slices of cake.

Sam raised her eyebrow
" Well you do beat Zach king by a mile Abby " she said and stretched her arms she wasn't really hungry right now any ways she did wanna talk more with darky and jake " hey Jake umm you still in the pack? " she asked as she was wondering if he was.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Sam raised her eyebrow
" Well you do beat Zach king by a mile Abby " she said and stretched her arms she wasn't really hungry right now any ways she did wanna talk more with darky and jake " hey Jake umm you still in the pack? " she asked as she was wondering if he was.
"I learn from him" Abby said.
"I thought we formed our own?" Darky said. Sunny looked at the cake. "Do you have a blood falored one?"sunny askdd.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 04:17 PM
"I learn from him" Abby said.
"I thought we formed our own?" Darky said. Sunny looked at the cake. "Do you have a blood falored one?"sunny askdd.

" we are friends not a pack. .. Yet" Sam said and smiled at sunny , she was a vampire but she was an exception . The wolf yawned again rubbing her eyes she looked at the clock " great " she said

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 04:24 PM
" we are friends not a pack. .. Yet" Sam said and smiled at sunny , she was a vampire but she was an exception . The wolf yawned again rubbing her eyes she looked at the clock " great " she said
"Okay..." darky said. Sunny looked at the clock. She never fell asleep but her friends always did.
"Good night. I'll get your blood cake tomorrow"Abby yawned. Darky had signed out of as she had started to fall asleep. Abby sighed out as she had when to bed.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 04:31 PM
"Okay..." darky said. Sunny looked at the clock. She never fell asleep but her friends always did.
"Good night. I'll get your blood cake tomorrow"Abby yawned. Darky had signed out of as she had started to fall asleep. Abby sighed out as she had when to bed.

Sam stayed whent to her own bed but she then cought a wif of something unpleasant " vampires? " she questioned and whent to her window but only a strong scent has been left behind and she snarled . Sam then whent back to bed and curled up to sleep for school.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Sam stayed whent to her own bed but she then cought a wif of something unpleasant " vampires? " she questioned and whent to her window but only a strong scent has been left behind and she snarled . Sam then whent back to bed and curled up to sleep for school.(timeskip?)
"So, I guess good sleep everyone" sunny said, she really never had to. She signed out as she had grabbed a ball. She had threw it up and caught it. She had gotten to do things at night. She would skateboard or go play a sport. Throw some shots in the trash can with some paper or throw a ball around. She sighed as it was a long night for her.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 04:40 PM
(timeskip?)
"So, I guess good sleep everyone" sunny said, she really never had to. She signed out as she had grabbed a ball. She had threw it up and caught it. She had gotten to do things at night. She would skateboard or go play a sport. Throw some shots in the trash can with some paper or throw a ball around. She sighed as it was a long night for her.

Yup)
Sam was on her bike while going to the school she stopped and took off her helmet setting it on the handle . She looked into the woods and growled she saw a vampire standing there just staring at her , he was only about 18 years old. But she didn't like the way he acted and as a car drove by he left!
" freak" Sam said and rushed up the stairs.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Yup)
Sam was on her bike while going to the school she stopped and took off her helmet setting it on the handle . She looked into the woods and growled she saw a vampire standing there just staring at her , he was only about 18 years old. But she didn't like the way he acted and as a car drove by he left!
" freak" Sam said and rushed up the stairs.
Sunny beside sam with her skateboard. She hissed at the vampire. Abby had clicked a app on her phone that said find friends. She had clicked on sam name as she appeared by the two,
"Hi" Abby greeted as she had called darky and pulled darky though her phone.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Sunny beside sam with her skateboard. She hissed at the vampire. Abby had clicked a app on her phone that said find friends. She had clicked on sam name as she appeared by the two,
"Hi" Abby greeted as she had called darky and pulled darky though her phone.

Sam jumped a little bit as she wasn't used to this much people contact
" hi.. " she said quietly and took out her book it was some poems and stuff , she liked dark things . She sat on the steps as she waited for school to start . The wolf opened her book " you didnt see that vampire did you abby? " she asked " and hi sunny " she added

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Sam jumped a little bit as she wasn't used to this much people contact
" hi.. " she said quietly and took out her book it was some poems and stuff , she liked dark things . She sat on the steps as she waited for school to start . The wolf opened her book " you didnt see that vampire did you abby? " she asked " and hi sunny " she added
"Yes" Abby said as she had called aluma and jake and pulled them out of her phone. She didn't want them to be late. "I did" Abby said.
"Hello" sunny said skateboarding, it was fine for her to do it on shcool grounds cause they had skateboard club. She had tried some tricks as she couldn't practice last night.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 04:58 PM
"Yes" Abby said as she had called aluma and jake and pulled them out of her phone. She didn't want them to be late. "I did" Abby said.
"Hello" sunny said skateboarding, it was fine for her to do it on shcool grounds cause they had skateboard club. She had tried some tricks as she couldn't practice last night.

" I would say something mean about that one but I shouldn't " Sam said as she flipped a page she was reading the raven . She yawned a few times , her wolf instincts where overboard as she smelled more of them not far from the school ' what this mean!' She thought . She shook her head as her body hurt , Sam stood up and dropped her book heading to the woods as her eyes slightly glowed.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 05:04 PM
" I would say something mean about that one but I shouldn't " Sam said as she flipped a page she was reading the raven . She yawned a few times , her wolf instincts where overboard as she smelled more of them not far from the school ' what this mean!' She thought . She shook her head as her body hurt , Sam stood up and dropped her book heading to the woods as her eyes slightly glowed.
A raven had came on sunny shoulder.
"Hello Raven, why aren't you a Robin?" sunny asked as Raven had turned into a robin.
"Better" sunny said to her pet bird.
"Hey guys" foxy said.
"Ello" Abby said.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 05:26 PM
A raven had came on sunny shoulder.
"Hello Raven, why aren't you a Robin?" sunny asked as Raven had turned into a robin.
"Better" sunny said to her pet bird.
"Hey guys" foxy said.
"Ello" Abby said.

Sam was in the middle of the woods as smoke formed on her shoulder e and she leapt into the air forming into her huge wolf And snarled Her ears flicked . she SNiffed the ground and snarled again

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Sam was in the middle of the woods as smoke formed on her shoulder e and she leapt into the air forming into her huge wolf And snarled Her ears flicked . she SNiffed the ground and snarled again
Sunny had came beside sam, she smelled the vampire close as well. Abby came behind as she had drew a sword and picked it from the paper.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Sunny had came beside sam, she smelled the vampire close as well. Abby came behind as she had drew a sword and picked it from the paper.

Her ears where pinned against her head as she walked around her eyes narrowed searching for the intruder as she bared her teeth. Sam then roared , but nothing happened and a vampire jumped down from a tree and tackled the wolf holding her neck trying to snap it. Sam whined

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Her ears where pinned against her head as she walked around her eyes narrowed searching for the intruder as she bared her teeth. Sam then roared , but nothing happened and a vampire jumped down from a tree and tackled the wolf holding her neck trying to snap it. Sam whined
Sunny had tackled the vampire down, she hissed at it.
"leave my friend alone" sunny hissed as her fangs were sharp. She had grabbed the vampire neck, she started to twitch. Abby when to sam as she had stared to heal sam.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 07:21 PM
"leave my friend alone" sunny hissed as her fangs were sharp. She had grabbed the vampire neck, she started to twitch. Abby when to sam as she had stared to heal sam.

The vampire hissed in return and kicked sunny off he then leaped back up into the tree as he did backflips. " traitor! " he hissed and Sam nodded her head to Abby she then snarled as she ran to the tree she jumped up as she barked repeatedly .

|+sari+|
October 25th, 2017, 07:33 PM
The vampire hissed in return and kicked sunny off he then leaped back up into the tree as he did backflips. " traitor! " he hissed and Sam nodded her head to Abby she then snarled as she ran to the tree she jumped up as she barked repeatedly .

Aluna runs up to the fight, Jake beside her in his wolf form. His sleek, black fur and rippling muscles were pretty menacing. He lets out a snarl but keeps back, awaiting Aluna's command.

"What the hell is going on?!" she cries out.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Aluna runs up to the fight, Jake beside her in his wolf form. His sleek, black fur and rippling muscles were pretty menacing. He lets out a snarl but keeps back, awaiting Aluna's command.

Sunny when after the vampire. She wasn't allowing him to get away. She tackled the vampire down.
"Vampire trying to kill sam and now sunny" Abby said giving the short story.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 07:34 PM

The other black wolf looked back at Jake and her ears perked
' Your a black wolf to?' She thought to jake
" I'm here to get this mut! " the vampire hissed and pointed at Sam who only barked in anger

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 07:37 PM
" I'm here to get this mut! " the vampire hissed and pointed at Sam who only barked in anger
"Not on my watch" sunny hissed as she started to grab the vampire neck. "and it won't happen again" sunny whispered snapping the vampire head off.

|+sari+|
October 25th, 2017, 07:50 PM

"Not on my watch" sunny hissed as she started to grab the vampire neck. "and it won't happen again" sunny whispered snapping the vampire head off.

Where is Darky in all this? xD))

Jake nods at Sam. Yes, I am. My human form has black hair

Aluna rushed over to Sunny to help.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 07:55 PM

The vampire smirked " more WIll FOllow " he said before his head was snapped off. Sam looked at Jake ' I guess we shall see who the alpha is if we have a pack ' She thought with a wolfish smile. She looked back at sunny confused
' Not on her watch??' She thought and the wolf blushed a little and looked away
' Snap out of it' she thought with a snarl

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 07:57 PM

The vampire smirked " more WIll FOllow " he said before his head was snapped off. Sam looked at Jake ' I guess we shall see who the alpha is if we have a pack ' She thought with a wolfish smile. She looked back at sunny confused
' Not on her watch??' She thought and the wolf blushed a little and looked away
' Snap out of it' she thought with a snarl
Darky had fell in a dicth as she was stuck.
"Damn!" She yelled as she tried to get out with no luck. Sunny didn't care what he said, her eyes were stuck red as she had lost her temper.
"Oh crap. Umm so how do we calm sunny down without her dog?" Abby asked.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 08:01 PM
"Damn!" She yelled as she tried to get out with no luck. Sunny didn't care what he said, her eyes were stuck red as she had lost her temper.

Sam trotted up to sunny she was a dog technically she whined as she pawed the vampire she looked up at her to try and calm her down with a bark.

|+sari+|
October 25th, 2017, 08:02 PM

Jake runs to help Darky

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Sam trotted up to sunny she was a dog technically she whined as she pawed the vampire she looked up at her to try and calm her down with a bark.
Sunny kicked sam away as she had started to climb the trees.
"Wait where darky?" Abby asked as darky had appeared under their feet. She had tunneled the way though.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Sunny kicked sam away as she had started to climb the trees.
"Wait where darky?" Abby asked as darky had appeared under their feet. She had tunneled the way though.

Sam yiped in pain as she was kicked in the head and she pawed her head , she sat down and whined with a sneeze
' Idiot!' She thought

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Jake runs to help Darky
Sam yiped in pain as she was kicked in the head and she pawed her head , she sat down and whined with a sneeze
' Idiot!' She thought
"Jake she's over here" abby yelled as she had turned darky into a greyhound. Darky barked and whined as she wanted to be turned back. Sunny heard darky as she had stared to turn around.

Leucos
October 25th, 2017, 08:12 PM
"Jake she's over here" abby yelled as she had turned darky into a greyhound. Darky barked and whined as she wanted to be turned back. Sunny heard darky as she had stared to turn around.

Sam backed up in fear of sunny if she would be kicked again she whined and looked down , she barked.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Sam backed up in fear of sunny if she would be kicked again she whined and looked down , she barked.
Sunny hopped down and in front of darky, darky started to shake. Sunny walked to the greyhound.
"Alums help darky calm down" Abby whispered.

|+sari+|
October 25th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Sunny hopped down and in front of darky, darky started to shake. Sunny walked to the greyhound.
"Alums help darky calm down" Abby whispered.

Jake suddenly goes over to Darky, pressing himself to her and licking her ear comfortingly.

Aluna tilted her head. "I think I hear and smell more vampires nearby... but I don't think they're a threat"

Why so many in the daytime? She wondered worriedly.

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Jake suddenly goes over to Darky, pressing himself to her and licking her ear comfortingly.

Aluna tilted her head. "I think I hear and smell more vampires nearby... but I don't think they're a threat"

Why so many in the daytime? She wondered worriedly.
Sunny had calmed down as darky was turned back.
"EWW JAKE" sunny said. Foxy had came thought the tunnel darky had made as he had fell in the dicth as well.

|+sari+|
October 25th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Sunny had calmed down as darky was turned back.
"EWW JAKE" sunny said. Foxy had came thought the tunnel darky had made as he had fell in the dicth as well.

Jake ignored Sunny and shifted back to human form. He smiled kindle at Darky. "You okay?"

Aluna frowned, annoyed. "Are you guys not listening to me?"

Darky
October 25th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Jake ignored Sunny and shifted back to human form. He smiled kindle at Darky. "You okay?"

Aluna frowned, annoyed. "Are you guys not listening to me?"
"I'm fine" darky said.
"Yes it's just foxy and she vamrpies miles away" sunny said.

|+sari+|
October 26th, 2017, 07:20 PM
"I'm fine" darky said.
"Yes it's just foxy and she vamrpies miles away" sunny said.

Jake smiles and lowers his lips to her ear. "I'm glad," he whispers.

Aluna rolled her eyes. "You' re wrong, Sunny. I would know Foxy's scent anywhere. It's not him. It's more... foreign.... almost sinister..."

Suddenly a vampire grabbed her and lifted her. She cries out, struggling, then she bared her fangs, snarling.

"Aluna!!!" Jake cries out, panicking. "Somebody help her!"

Dis tis where Foxy swoops in and saves her :3))

Darky
October 26th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Jake smiles and lowers his lips to her ear. "I'm glad," he whispers.

Aluna rolled her eyes. "You' re wrong, Sunny. I would know Foxy's scent anywhere. It's not him. It's more... foreign.... almost sinister..."

Suddenly a vampire grabbed her and lifted her. She cries out, struggling, then she bared her fangs, snarling.

"Aluna!!!" Jake cries out, panicking. "Somebody help her!"

Dis tis where Foxy swoops in and saves her :3)) foxy grabbed the other vampire as he hissed at it.
"Leave her alone" foxy growled throwing the vampire at a tree.

Darky
November 1st, 2017, 08:04 PM