PDA

View Full Version : a wee bit gay - private

lio
October 22nd, 2017, 08:04 PM
[ russet ]

a small, blonde-haired male skipped along an empty pathway, his blue eyes turned to the night sky. he hummed a low tune, a smile ghosted upon his face. his pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight, glasses pushed up high on his pointed nose. he suddenly stopped and pulled out his phone, reading a newly-recieved text out loud.
"hey, quincey! sorry i bailed on you tonight, i got myself a new girlfriend and promised i'd take her out. until next time! zachary. that self-absorbed idiot," the male, quince, grumbled. he sighed and returned his phone to his pocket, not even replying before looking to the stars. there's orion. he smiled once again and walked towards a small patch of grass, laying down and watching the clear sky. his blonde hair splayed out around his head, disheveled from the new position.
under his breath, quince began to name every constellation he could see. once finished, the male chuckled and placed a hand to his mouth, letting out a loud, screech-like call. a colourful parrot soon flew from a nearby tree, landing on his arm and cocking its head to the side.
he scratched its chin, giggling, "hello, crackers. have fun exploring?" the parrot cawed in answer,
screeching a quick "yes."
"good girl. ready to go home?"
"home! home!"
quince laughed and stood, walking along the path he had first been following. as he walked, crackers made various noises. because of this, he gained attention from those who had also decided to stay out this late, causing quince to duck his head with embarrassment. agh! why did i bring her along?

[ aaah sorry this is a bad starter heck ]

russet
October 25th, 2017, 04:16 PM
[ russet ]

a small, blonde-haired male skipped along an empty pathway, his blue eyes turned to the night sky. he hummed a low tune, a smile ghosted upon his face. his pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight, glasses pushed up high on his pointed nose. he suddenly stopped and pulled out his phone, reading a newly-recieved text out loud.
"hey, quincey! sorry i bailed on you tonight, i got myself a new girlfriend and promised i'd take her out. until next time! zachary. that self-absorbed idiot," the male, quince, grumbled. he sighed and returned his phone to his pocket, not even replying before looking to the stars. there's orion. he smiled once again and walked towards a small patch of grass, laying down and watching the clear sky. his blonde hair splayed out around his head, disheveled from the new position.
under his breath, quince began to name every constellation he could see. once finished, the male chuckled and placed a hand to his mouth, letting out a loud, screech-like call. a colourful parrot soon flew from a nearby tree, landing on his arm and cocking its head to the side.
he scratched its chin, giggling, "hello, crackers. have fun exploring?" the parrot cawed in answer,
screeching a quick "yes."
"good girl. ready to go home?"
"home! home!"
quince laughed and stood, walking along the path he had first been following. as he walked, crackers made various noises. because of this, he gained attention from those who had also decided to stay out this late, causing quince to duck his head with embarrassment. agh! why did i bring her along?

[ aaah sorry this is a bad starter heck ]

Riley walked along the sidewalk, his green eyes glistening in the sunlight. He was wearing a black sweatshirt and had his hands pocketed, which was an old habit that he never dropped. He saw the pale boy with his parrot and immediately blushed. Birds- birds were awesome. He always wanted to get one, but kept impulsively adopting cats after her had gotten over the grief of the last one dying, so he had had about 6 cats in his lifetime, and currently owned one. He walked up to the boy, ready to tap him on the shoulder, but he forgot one thing: his shoe was untied. As he kept walking, the boy stepped on his shoelace, and Riley didn't notice.

His heart seemed to stop as he stumbled and his face slammed into the concrete.

He felt his nose blaze with white-hot pain, more than he had ever felt before. "Ahhhh! Crap!" He felt blood pouring down his face and held his face, before lifting his fist up and seeing the blood. It was bright red compared to his dark skin and he sighed. He knew his nose was broken. He looked up at the shocked boy and chuckled a bit. "Hey, uh, sorry about this first impression but can you take me to the hospital?"

[this is probably worse lol]

lio
October 25th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Riley walked along the sidewalk, his green eyes glistening in the sunlight. He was wearing a black sweatshirt and had his hands pocketed, which was an old habit that he never dropped. He saw the pale boy with his parrot and immediately blushed. Birds- birds were awesome. He always wanted to get one, but kept impulsively adopting cats after her had gotten over the grief of the last one dying, so he had had about 6 cats in his lifetime, and currently owned one. He walked up to the boy, ready to tap him on the shoulder, but he forgot one thing: his shoe was untied. As he kept walking, the boy stepped on his shoelace, and Riley didn't notice.

His heart seemed to stop as he stumbled and his face slammed into the concrete.

He felt his nose blaze with white-hot pain, more than he had ever felt before. "Ahhhh! Crap!" He felt blood pouring down his face and held his face, before lifting his fist up and seeing the blood. It was bright red compared to his dark skin and he sighed. He knew his nose was broken. He looked up at the shocked boy and chuckled a bit. "Hey, uh, sorry about this first impression but can you take me to the hospital?"

[this is probably worse lol]

quince quickly spun to where he was completely facing the other, unknown boy. his nose twitched as he saw the now-twisted form of the boy's nose, a shudder leaking down his spine as the blood came to his sight. why me? and how in the bloody heck is he so not-freaking-out-ish? quince's eyes widened and he blinked, his form tensing up while crackers squawked from upon his shoulder. "uh, sure," he stuttered, his pale skin reddening as more people turned to look at the commotion. the boy's shoulders hunched, hair falling to cover half of his face.
quince began to hold out a hand, yet stopped himself, not wanting to recieve any stains of blood or anything. the boy coughed awkwardly and looked to crackers. he asked, "can you show us the way to the hospital, girl?" crackers cawed in answer, flying off of his shoulder and heading towards the direction of the hospital. she stayed low, as it was dark and she knew that it would be hard to see her, yet she stayed high enough as to see the tops of buildings and whatnot.
"come on," quince yelped, beginning to speed-walk in the direction crackers had went. though, he looked rather ridiculous, being so short while trying to move as fast as he could while still walking.