PDA

View Full Version : Riley's farm ( private )

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 07:28 PM
Scarwings

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 07:31 PM
Scarwings
Beast trotted from the barn and stretched in the sun.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Riley was curled up beside the barn and she blinked her eyes as the snow fell she shook her fur as a yawn escaped her throat . She cleaned her fur and blinked some more . She sighed at the beautiful scene before her
" this a'h lovely place " she meowed as her accent was clear . the she cat walked around the snowy field
Scarwings

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
Riley was curled up beside the barn and she blinked her eyes as the snow fell she shook her fur as a yawn escaped her throat . She cleaned her fur and blinked some more . She sighed at the beautiful scene before her
" this a'h lovely place " she meowed as her accent was clear . the she cat walked around the snowy field
Scarwings
Beast yawned and padded over to Riley. He was slightly over weight but still handsome.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 07:40 PM
Beast yawned and padded over to Riley. He was slightly over weight but still handsome.

Sorry I didn't know you posted to xD)
Riley smiled as she saw the tom just because his name was beast doesn't mean was one. The She cat sat down and curled her tail over her paws neatly
" how's it going beast? Y'all alright? " she asked as she tilted her head . The She cat felt some snow on her nose and sneezed
" yah best be getting some where warm ya hear? " she said as she smiled

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 07:45 PM
Sorry I didn't know you posted to xD)
Riley smiled as she saw the tom just because his name was beast doesn't mean was one. The She cat sat down and curled her tail over her paws neatly
" how's it going beast? Y'all alright? " she asked as she tilted her head . The She cat felt some snow on her nose and sneezed
" yah best be getting some where warm ya hear? " she said as she smiled
He smiled and laughed. "My fat is keepin' me warm alright!" He joked. His country twang echoed through his joke.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
He smiled and laughed. "My fat is keepin' me warm alright!" He joked. His country twang echoed through his joke.

She couldn't help but laugh at his joke , she did like them. She shook her fur as she watched her human pass them on a horse that was dark ish gray and white speckled . The girl waved her hand as a hello to beast and her pet
" that's mah danny! " she meowed and purred , Riley nodded her head towards her human and wanted beast to follow " c'mon tiger ! " she meowed and trotted through the snow she sank in a few inches but hopped over it. Danny got off her horse and opened the door to the house to let beast and Riley in
" hello girl and beast handsom as ever " Danny joked

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 07:54 PM
She couldn't help but laugh at his joke , she did like them. She shook her fur as she watched her human pass them on a horse that was dark ish gray and white speckled . The girl waved her hand as a hello to beast and her pet
" that's mah danny! " she meowed and purred , Riley nodded her head towards her human and wanted beast to follow " c'mon tiger ! " she meowed and trotted through the snow she sank in a few inches but hopped over it. Danny got off her horse and opened the door to the house to let beast and Riley in
" hello girl and beast handsom as ever " Danny joked
Beast meowed and followed the girls into the house. "Got any cat treats! Not like I need 'em " he laughed and winked at Danny.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 08:02 PM
Beast meowed and followed the girls into the house. "Got any cat treats! Not like I need 'em " he laughed and winked at Danny.

Danny chuckled as she patted beast
" don't worry old boy I got you covered " she said and grabbed a box she kneeled down to the tom and gave him two . It was like she knew what they wanted . It what happens when to talk to animals and your an animal lover. Riley rolled her eyes as she smiled
' That boy is gonna be a cat treat ' She thought and cleaned her fur . Danny then filled rileys bowl that was white and black lettering . The She cat instantly whent to the bowl and ate . Danny put a food bowl for beast and already filled it.

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 08:06 PM
Danny chuckled as she patted beast
" don't worry old boy I got you covered " she said and grabbed a box she kneeled down to the tom and gave him two . It was like she knew what they wanted . It what happens when to talk to animals and your an animal lover. Riley rolled her eyes as she smiled
' That boy is gonna be a cat treat ' She thought and cleaned her fur . Danny then filled rileys bowl that was white and black lettering . The She cat instantly whent to the bowl and ate . Danny put a food bowl for beast and already filled it.
Beast devoured the treats and the food and hopped into the counter.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 08:12 PM
Beast devoured the treats and the food and hopped into the counter.

" hungry huh? " Danny said and pet beast she liked the two and wondered if he would like to stay " wanna stay here? " she asked the tom probably won't answer . Riley ears perked up and she waited for an answer she did like the tom he was her only friend
" Please old boy!? " she asked as she hopped up with a giggle her tail thrashed happily.

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 08:17 PM
" hungry huh? " Danny said and pet beast she liked the two and wondered if he would like to stay " wanna stay here? " she asked the tom probably won't answer . Riley ears perked up and she waited for an answer she did like the tom he was her only friend
" Please old boy!? " she asked as she hopped up with a giggle her tail thrashed happily.
"Duh little lady!" He laughed.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 08:27 PM
"Duh little lady!" He laughed.

" I'll take that dead sounding meow as a yes " Danny said and walked to her room. Riley practically jumped off the ground her brown and black śtripped fur getting all ruffled " yeehaw! Cattasic! " she joked as she ran around in circles

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 08:30 PM
" I'll take that dead sounding meow as a yes " Danny said and walked to her room. Riley practically jumped off the ground her brown and black śtripped fur getting all ruffled " yeehaw! Cattasic! " she joked as she ran around in circles
"Mind showin' me the ranch?" He laughed, heartily. He shook out his white fur and his fat jiggled.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 08:39 PM
"Mind showin' me the ranch?" He laughed, heartily. He shook out his white fur and his fat jiggled.

" well sure! C'mon rascal " Riley meowed and gently tugged beast on his ear with a wink. She showed him the barn where chestnut stayed who was the horse Danny had ridden in her way here. That was mostly it other than the house " that's basically it sugar " she meowed and scratched her ear . She heard a barn owl screech and it made her jump up and her fur on edge
" oh my stars! Will that owl evah shut it's yap? " she asked as the owl flew off Riley hissed at it.

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 08:47 PM
" well sure! C'mon rascal " Riley meowed and gently tugged beast on his ear with a wink. She showed him the barn where chestnut stayed who was the horse Danny had ridden in her way here. That was mostly it other than the house " that's basically it sugar " she meowed and scratched her ear . She heard a barn owl screech and it made her jump up and her fur on edge
" oh my stars! Will that owl evah shut it's yap? " she asked as the owl flew off Riley hissed at it.
Beast chuckled and looked over at Riley with a gleam in his eye, "Listen here youngin' the barn owl is key to survival in the forest. Meh ancestors told meh of these groups of wiald cats that live in 'Clans' what every that means!"

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Beast chuckled and looked over at Riley with a gleam in his eye, "Listen here youngin' the barn owl is key to survival in the forest. Meh ancestors told meh of these groups of wiald cats that live in 'Clans' what every that means!"

" you don't mean? I've hurd of stories about those savages ! I think they are any ways " she meowed and cleaned her fur ( she talks and sounds like bunnie from sonic ) . Riley always thought those wild cats where bad news she has heard of courageous stories about leaders. Like how that certain cat became a leader he was once a kittypet just like them. Riley sighed as she looked up at the tom " have yah heard of the cat named rusty? I feel terrible for that poor boy! Being a savage " she meowed hoping not to ruffle up his fur
" an i am not meanin to ruffle up yah fur old boy just what I think" she added

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 08:58 PM
" you don't mean? I've hurd of stories about those savages ! I think they are any ways " she meowed and cleaned her fur ( she talks and sounds like bunnie from sonic ) . Riley always thought those wild cats where bad news she has heard of courageous stories about leaders. Like how that certain cat became a leader he was once a kittypet just like them. Riley sighed as she looked up at the tom " have yah heard of the cat named rusty? I feel terrible for that poor boy! Being a savage " she meowed hoping not to ruffle up his fur
" an i am not meanin to ruffle up yah fur old boy just what I think" she added
"Yeah I heard of Rusty, it was my dream as kitten to be in those groups. " he chuckled, laying down.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 09:04 PM
"Yeah I heard of Rusty, it was my dream as kitten to be in those groups. " he chuckled, laying down.

" maybe they aren't as bad as ah think but one group sounds just as horrid! Somethink called dust sandicate? I have no idea how y'all say it " Riley said as she heard of them to and she hated them just as much. The brown and black she cat sat beside her friend and took a few deep breaths
" how evah I do fancy one clan , it's name thanderclan I think? " she said as she couldn't really pronounce those names well. Her tail thrashed at the thought

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 09:13 PM
" maybe they aren't as bad as ah think but one group sounds just as horrid! Somethink called dust sandicate? I have no idea how y'all say it " Riley said as she heard of them to and she hated them just as much. The brown and black she cat sat beside her friend and took a few deep breaths
" how evah I do fancy one clan , it's name thanderclan I think? " she said as she couldn't really pronounce those names well. Her tail thrashed at the thought
"I like ShadowClan mehself. " he remarked. He stretched out his chubby legs.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 09:17 PM
"I like ShadowClan mehself. " he remarked. He stretched out his chubby legs.

She quickly looked at him with worry and fright if they decide to join a clan they wouldn't be friends any more and shadowclan isn't a friendly one concerning the rumors
" but lad if you choose shadowclan ...we...won't...be..friends... Thanderclan won't allow it sugar " she whined and layed next to him. Riley was scaring herself yet again she didn't wanna loose her friend just because of a clan decision . Riley looked up at him a little frightened with a meow ( Riley http://clansoftheforestrp.webs.com/Burrkit.jpg )

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 09:20 PM
She quickly looked at him with worry and fright if they decide to join a clan they wouldn't be friends any more and shadowclan isn't a friendly one concerning the rumors
" but lad if you choose shadowclan ...we...won't...be..friends... Thanderclan won't allow it sugar " she whined and layed next to him. Riley was scaring herself yet again she didn't wanna loose her friend just because of a clan decision . Riley looked up at him a little frightened with a meow ( Riley http://clansoftheforestrp.webs.com/Burrkit.jpg )
"Calm yoself chiald!" He exclaimed.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 09:25 PM
"Calm yoself chiald!" He exclaimed.

Riley quickly regained her calm gesture once again she took a few deep shaky breaths " apologies lad it's just your mah only friend " she meowed as she licked her left leg . They where friends since kithood! She didn't wanna loose him ever. She was a little protective and a little possessive of items. Ok maybe a lot possessive , it was one of her worst habits . Riley shook her head and yawned " maybe we can stay friends ? I'll choose shadowclan if I hav tah sugar " she meowed .

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 09:33 PM
Riley quickly regained her calm gesture once again she took a few deep shaky breaths " apologies lad it's just your mah only friend " she meowed as she licked her left leg . They where friends since kithood! She didn't wanna loose him ever. She was a little protective and a little possessive of items. Ok maybe a lot possessive , it was one of her worst habits . Riley shook her head and yawned " maybe we can stay friends ? I'll choose shadowclan if I hav tah sugar " she meowed .
He rolled his eyes and said, "I am too old now!"

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 09:37 PM
He rolled his eyes and said, "I am too old now!"

how Old?riley is 19moons) That just ruffled up her fur! He isn't old
" Really ? I don't think your that old sugar " she meowed and layed her head down . Her Ears Twitched As She Saw an mouse She Crouched and crept up To The Little Varmint And Ran At It But The Mouse ran To She Looked Just Like A Warrior Maybe There Was WArrior Ancestor In Her Blood Maybe. She Zig Zagged Places " Get Ovah HEre Ya Varmin!" She MEowed AND Finally Tackled It And SNapped Its NEck.

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
how Old?riley is 19moons) That just ruffled up her fur! He isn't old
" Really ? I don't think your that old sugar " she meowed and layed her head down . Her Ears Twitched As She Saw an mouse She Crouched and crept up To The Little Varmint And Ran At It But The Mouse ran To She Looked Just Like A Warrior Maybe There Was WArrior Ancestor In Her Blood Maybe. She Zig Zagged Places " Get Ovah HEre Ya Varmin!" She MEowed AND Finally Tackled It And SNapped Its NEck.
(50 moons?) "You ave no idea youngin!!" He laughed.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 09:49 PM
(50 moons?) "You ave no idea youngin!!" He laughed.

Oki can beast be like a friend/father type of figure )
The youngster smiled as she held the mouse and her tail thrashed , the wind blew faster and it was colder . She shivered as she walked up to the elder and set the mouse at his paws . He was like a friend mixed with a father type figure , she hoped he would live for a long time but knew it was impossible. Riley sat down and licked her paws " it's freezin out hea! You sure you are alright? " she asked as she tilted her head. Riley shivered again and cleaned her fur . She was the snow outside .

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 10:07 PM
Oki can beast be like a friend/father type of figure )
The youngster smiled as she held the mouse and her tail thrashed , the wind blew faster and it was colder . She shivered as she walked up to the elder and set the mouse at his paws . He was like a friend mixed with a father type figure , she hoped he would live for a long time but knew it was impossible. Riley sat down and licked her paws " it's freezin out hea! You sure you are alright? " she asked as she tilted her head. Riley shivered again and cleaned her fur . She was the snow outside .
(Yess!)
"I am fiine!" He drawled. He smiled warmly and curled his tail arising his paws.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 10:14 PM
(Yess!)
"I am fiine!" He drawled. He smiled warmly and curled his tail arising his paws.

Plot something sad to like maybe one day she finds a she cat that she has a crush she then tells beast and one day when beast is asleep he never wakes up? Then Riley fullfils his dream in becoming a clan cat and she joins thunderclan ?)
Riley ear twitched as she didn't think he was fine enough she munched on the mouse any ways , the fresh kill filling her hunger . The She cat decided to walk out of the barn and let him take his nap " I'll let you nap " she meowed as she trotted out into the snow like tundra or what she felt like it was a tundra . Her nose twitched and her mouth was open tasting the stinging air as she shivered . Riley ran across the field stretching her legs she then sang a song that made her slowly cry
" Dream on, little broomstick cowboy,
Dream while you can
Of big green frogs,
And puppy dogs,
And castles in the sand
For, all too soon you'll awaken
Your toys will all be gone
Your broomstick horse will ride away,
To find another home
And you'll have grown into a man,
With cowboys of your own
And then you'll have to go to war,
To try and save your home
And then you'll have to learn to hate
You'll have to learn to kill
It's always been that way, my son
I guess it always will " she Sang And A Few Tears Dropped On To The Snow Below her.( Spoler! Song in supernatural !) Scarwings

SacredMadness
October 22nd, 2017, 11:02 PM
Plot something sad to like maybe one day she finds a she cat that she has a crush she then tells beast and one day when beast is asleep he never wakes up? Then Riley fullfils his dream in becoming a clan cat and she joins thunderclan ?)
Riley ear twitched as she didn't think he was fine enough she munched on the mouse any ways , the fresh kill filling her hunger . The She cat decided to walk out of the barn and let him take his nap " I'll let you nap " she meowed as she trotted out into the snow like tundra or what she felt like it was a tundra . Her nose twitched and her mouth was open tasting the stinging air as she shivered . Riley ran across the field stretching her legs she then sang a song that made her slowly cry
" Dream on, little broomstick cowboy,
Dream while you can
Of big green frogs,
And puppy dogs,
And castles in the sand
For, all too soon you'll awaken
Your toys will all be gone
Your broomstick horse will ride away,
To find another home
And you'll have grown into a man,
With cowboys of your own
And then you'll have to go to war,
To try and save your home
And then you'll have to learn to hate
You'll have to learn to kill
It's always been that way, my son
I guess it always will " she Sang And A Few Tears Dropped On To The Snow Below her.( Spoler! Song in supernatural !) Scarwings
(No spoilers!!!)
Beast yawned and settled himself. During his nap he felt an odd sensation go about him. His heart was slowing and his breath was getting shallow. "Time to meet meh ancestars " he smiled. He shuddered one last breath and the life was gone from him.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:11 PM
(No spoilers!!!)
Beast yawned and settled himself. During his nap he felt an odd sensation go about him. His heart was slowing and his breath was getting shallow. "Time to meet meh ancestars " he smiled. He shuddered one last breath and the life was gone from him.

Riley didn't know about her old friends sudden death as she was trotting along the snow fields she sniffed the air and suddenly she felt something leave her body , apart of her soul... Her breathing quickened as she worried but ignored it hoping just hoping that her gut was wrong. Riley whent back to her barn and she nudged beast . But he didn't wake up , she nudged him again and again tears streaming down her face. She then pawed him. Riley screamed which sounded more like a dead meow " SUGAR!!WAKE UP!! " she screamed . Riley accepted her reality and grabbed a flower to place on him ' when I'm a clan cat my name will be Rileyflower ' She thought as she whent back outside in th freezing cold sobbing and crying until she couldn't any more
" No broomstick gun they'll hand you
No longer you'll pretend
You'll call some man your enemy
You used to call him 'friend'
And when the rockets thunder,
You'll hear your brothers cry
And through it all you'll wonder
Just why they had to die " she sang threw her sobs Scarwings

SacredMadness
October 23rd, 2017, 05:18 AM
Riley didn't know about her old friends sudden death as she was trotting along the snow fields she sniffed the air and suddenly she felt something leave her body , apart of her soul... Her breathing quickened as she worried but ignored it hoping just hoping that her gut was wrong. Riley whent back to her barn and she nudged beast . But he didn't wake up , she nudged him again and again tears streaming down her face. She then pawed him. Riley screamed which sounded more like a dead meow " SUGAR!!WAKE UP!! " she screamed . Riley accepted her reality and grabbed a flower to place on him ' when I'm a clan cat my name will be Rileyflower ' She thought as she whent back outside in th freezing cold sobbing and crying until she couldn't any more
" No broomstick gun they'll hand you
No longer you'll pretend
You'll call some man your enemy
You used to call him 'friend'
And when the rockets thunder,
You'll hear your brothers cry
And through it all you'll wonder
Just why they had to die " she sang threw her sobs Scarwings
Sorry I didn't answer, went to bed. That's so depressing...... Go Rileyflower!!!

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Scarwings
Riley was walking to beasts grave as her owner had put it in the edge of a forest she sighed and pawed it
" atleast your warm now sugar " she meowed and chuckled she had a few tears as her tail curled

SacredMadness
October 23rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
Scarwings
Riley was walking to beasts grave as her owner had put it in the edge of a forest she sighed and pawed it
" atleast your warm now sugar " she meowed and chuckled she had a few tears as her tail curled
(If you want to meet Greywish, we have to do a border thing :)