PDA

View Full Version : Singeflicker/night & Sorrelskip's Takeover

goddess of ducks
November 20th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Hey guys so Singeflicker will be taking over Windclan rather soon and will be ruling very harshly. He will strongly enforce change and rule out all mentions and talk of Starclan (or at least try.) He and his closest follower Sorrelskip (RPed by fenic!) will need to set an example of what happens when Starclan is spoken of. What we need is a warrior who will in the meeting where he announces his leadership, to speak against him and for Starclan. Singe will become infuriated and the cat will be brought forth and killed for the act. This will hopefully set the example for how he will get to rule. Just know that by applying you agree to your cat getting murdered.
Le form

Name:
Appearance:
Questions?:
Other:
Activeness Level:
RP Sample:

UPDATE: I will be choosing the cats to be executed within the next 24 hours. I will choose anywhere from 1-3 cats to be murdered in front of the Clan.

doghouse
November 20th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Name: Wildpath
Appearance: http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/4/1/86415070/147198141.jpg || she's a very small brown tabby she-cat with long legs, short glossy fur, and cloudy grayish eyes. Her ears are rather short but pointed. Her lithe frame gives her the shook to hunt underground, where, unlike most, due to her blindness the darkness doesn't bother her.
Questions?: not yet.
Other: nope.
Activeness Level: once or twice a day, if not more.
RP Sample:“Jake is good.” Blade purred, not blinking or looking away from her emerald green gaze. Oh, I don't know! That's a difficult question.... I wouldn't want too many, but I wouldn't want too few. Oh what do I say? he thought, trying to control his thoughts, which were getting mixed up, becoming devoid of meaning. He shook his head and looked up again, meeting Fria's gaze. “Three or four....” he meowed quietly, giving his chest fur a few embarrassed licks. “What about you? How many do you want?”

(Or this. Anywhere in between these sizes)
Apurva tilted her head, listening intently. "Kind of.... It does tend to get lonely, but sometimes, that isn't a bad thing, to be alone." She replied, wondering where she'd be now if she'd stayed with her brother. Dead probably. she thought sarcastically. Clans seemed a far better thing than she'd been told. There was no one who cared for anyone as far as she'd previously thought, but then, she still had much to learn. Some cats weren't bad. "Clans seem far better than I'd been told." She sighed. "They sound interesting." She thought that if all cats . Were anything like Timberpaw, then Clans must be great. "So, everybody takes care of everyone?" She asked curiously, crouching down and wrapping her tail over her paws. She hadn't been able to rest in a long time, and it felt good to settle down, just talking, not having to worry about things, like being killed, starving, or fighting off some thing or other. She wondered how Clans actually worked. What kept them from just falling apart. Apurva sighed, making sure he couldn't hear it. Maybe...maybe one day I could join the Clans, if I see that they are as good as Timberpaw makes them sound. Excitement filled her, maybe at last she might've found a place she belonged. Maybe I don't have to be alone again! she could barely contain her excitement at the very thought. She'd searched so long, but she'd always been rejected. She flicked her ears in surprise. "Well, there was this one time I fell in a bog and my half brother, Blade had to drag me out." She said, remembering that time as clear as yesterday. That'd been before Blade had been mean, and then he'd lost his confidence. She wasn't even sure he was alive anymore. "It took ages. I smelled like bog for half a moon later." She laughed. "Bog water tastes horrible, but it was still water, see, there was a draught, and that was the only water we'd found." She continued, stopping to lick her chest fur, embarrassed. "I fell in it twice after that." She added quietly. "So, have you had any adventures?" She asked, curious to hear any he had. She shifted, flattening her ears as a sharp wind rustled the leaves and made the trees sway as if they might fall over at any moment. She shuddered, even though she knew they wouldn't fall. They'd stood here for more seasons than any cat could count most likely, so why would they fall now of all times.

Crumbleless
November 20th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Name: Cedarwillow
Appearance: Cedar is a rich brown, black, and white Maine Coon with brilliant yellow golden eyes. Her hind legs, belly, and chin all are white and her tail is a dark grey on top and lighter brown on bottom. Cedar's jaw is a light brown too.
http://www.mcbfa.org/colorbrownclwh.jpg
Questions?: None
Other: None
Activeness Level: 8 of 10
RP Sample: Cedarwillow watched the dispersing sun with her black and brown tail furled around haunches. As Starclan warriors started to appear in the sky Cedarwillow sighed breathing it the breezy moor air with a long breath," I bet the other clans don't get a view like this." She mewed letting the fierce wing brush her long splotched fur in a swirling storm of brown, black, and white. Never before ad she decided to stay out of camp and watch the sun set and Cedarwillow wasn't about to let her chance slip away. After all the she-cat could be stubborn.
When most of Starclan were out to greet her Cedarwillow the warrior got to her paws arching her back in a quick stretch before darting along the moor carefree with now worries. Wind whisked around her sending the last leaf-fall leaves off the trees of Thunderclan and into the chilly air. Nothing could make this night better.

Brunch
November 20th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Name: Mooseleaf
Appearance: Not entirely what one would call handsome; Mooseleaf has quite a strange appearance, that isn't too attractive. The warrior's emerald eyes are lopsided, and not entirely the same shape. Mooseleaf has a crooked smile with an overbite on one side, and an under bite on the other. Mooseleaf's body is small and fragile, even more than the average WindClan cats'. Mooseleaf' fur is short and velvety, soft to the touch. His pelt is mixture of gray and brown, though his muzzle is a light cream color.
Questions?: When will you be choosing?
Other: :heartbounce:
Activeness Level: 7/10
RP Sample: "I-I believe that as well, Waterstreak, but, will we ever be safe?" Ambiguity filled Cloudyfoot's eyes as they fell the the forest floor. The warrior sighed softly, before raising his elegant head towards the sky once more. Ash and dust permeated the air; though the smog wasn't too thick, Cloudyfoot could still smell the heat of the blaze that wasn't too far off. "F-fire!" Cloudyfoot rambled with a slight yowl; though the fear wasn't too strong, it still coursed through Cloudyfoot's veins, and made his pelt prickle on end. "I-it isn't too f-far off, w-we should go c-check the borders." Though some may admonish Cloudyfoot's abhorrence for his stutter, it was a small speach impediment that tainted his voice. "O-or should w-we go back to th camp and warn a few cats?" Cloudyfoot's voice was a mere whisper to Watererstreak, his amber eyes filled with alarm for the neighboring clans, and of course, his own clan.

goddess of ducks
November 20th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Nuu I don't want to kill your beautiful characters Cloudy <3
(And I just remembered I need to go reply to that RP XD)

mapledash
November 20th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Name: TumbleClaw
Appearance: http://imgur.com/a/zbpcS
Questions?: Will I just get executed on the spot?
Other: This character was already suposed to be dead on the old forum, before it changed location, but let's roll with it ^^
Activeness Level: Forum: 8 Character: 4

RP Sample: (Last post: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41586#post41586) Mapledash made his way through the ruins of his camp. All that was left was ashes, crisp and hot blazes. The sight of this place made his heart lurch, but he moved on. "I need to go now ... starclan light my path. he meowed, looking to the sky. The smoke would hide the stars tonight, wich gave dark thoughts to mapledash, but he kept his hopes up as much as he could.

Walking out of camp, he couldn't tell why, but he felt something was looming above him, something urging him to follow his instinct of leaving. Was this maybe a sign from starclan? Or simply his pain that hit stronger than usual? He started walking faster, knowing he had to go where no cats of the clans had ever gone yet. He had to go beyong the clan boundaries, beyond twoleg territory, and through the unknown lands beyond them. However long this journey would take him, he would do it for his clan. He remembered his mentor, telling him that this world was cruel and that if he was willing to live, he'd have to suffer, his father, who wanted to be deputy one day, his mother, who simply wanted to teach the future generations, his friends, who always seemed to take clan life easily, day after day. All of this, he had to put it behind, but not leave it behind. He would bring their memory and their hope with him on his journey. Maybe would he feel less lonely every time he think about them. He finally sets off, giving his burns a few quick licks at last under his burned pelt, and glancing in the direction of the beach. "I will not come back empty pawed thunderclan, and I'll make this journey worth the pain." he promised solemnly.

goddess of ducks
November 21st, 2016, 12:02 AM
mapledash no what can happen is the cat can come back and speak against Singe. In response said cat will be brought forth, most likely by Sorrelskip, and talked to. If they recant their Starclan beliefs they will be allowed to live, if not then they will be given a chance to say last words and then executed by Singe and Sorrel. It also not going to be a quick death either. They may decide to taunt them first. :3

Empress Of Evil
November 21st, 2016, 12:26 AM
Name: Kestrelglide (http://empressoescharries.weebly.com/kestrelglide.html)
Appearance: In Link
Questions?: Nada
Other: Omg if he got accepted I should like so get him to say he has a mate from another clan before he dies. More the reason to kill him
Activeness Level: 8-9/10
RP Sample: [Taken from the DS Clearing]
Tundra settled back down in a comfortable sitting position. Her white, gleaming teeth tore at the soft, mouth watering flesh of the plump squirrel. Crimson droplets of liquid sliding from her sharp teeth, passing her lips and then reaching the fur on her chin. Tundra really did quite find blood quite disgusting, but when she was actually eating the prey....blood tasted a little more....satisfying. Tundra's eyes slowly moved up slightly as she heard the tearing of soft flesh. Flesh that belonged to another piece of prey, not hers. Hannibal's. Tundra wanted to shy away. Was Hannibal making those noises on purpose? Or was that just how the way he ate sounded like? Tundra decided to just keep concentrating on the squirrel in front of her. Her delicate bites becoming more quick and a little less delicate. She kept eating until all that was left in front of her was red tainted bones and a small skull that once belonged to a squirrel. Tundra licked her lips and her chin, tasting the blood on the tip of her tongue. After eating the squirrel her embarrassment seemed to have washed away a little. She still felt fairly embarrassed from her earlier encounter with the fresh kill pile but she had calmed down. She made a mental note to herself to learn how to properly take a piece of prey from the pile without knocking the whole thing down. Tundra unsheathed her claws and starting to dig a small hole into the ground with her right paw. Making a small, neat pile of dirt next to the hole. When she thought the hole was deep enough she used her left paw to swipe the pile of bones into the hole. Then she pushed the pile of dirt back into the hole and patting and smoothing the ground. Once she finished she sheathed her claws back in and sat there, simply staring at the ground, blinking occasionally. When she had nothing to do she tended to do this. What better way to pass the time? A deep and monotone voice suddenly interrupted her staring contest with the ground. She froze and slowly moved her head up to look at the face of which the voice belonged to. Hannibal.
Tundra stared at Hannibal for a moment. But just then. He wasn't here a moment ago. How did he get here?!, Tundra thought, trying not to meet gazes with Hannibal. She decided to focus on his ears instead. Why his ears? No particular reason. How long had Hannibal been standing there? Had he just got there or had he watched her eat her squirrel? Tundra opened her mouth to reply but stopped just as she was about to start. She closed her mouth, trying to ignore the fact she looked like a fish that had a slow moving mouth. How should she reply? She didn't want to have a 'chit chat' with Hannibal. Not one bit! But then if she denied his suggestion he might get mad and try to kill her. Tundra wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. She was way too young to die! But then, how much would it hurt to just have a small chat? Not much right? Tundra kept herself from running away like a coward. For StarClan's sake! It was just talking to a cat. That was incredibly creepy and fully capable of killing her in a second. Well anyway she was going to find out soon because her mouth opened and the words tumbled out automatically. "Sure", Tundra said awkwardly, trying to sound cheerful but failing miserably. She realised she was still staring at his ears and quickly averted her gaze. Don't kill me. Don't kill me.

Sage
November 21st, 2016, 05:59 AM
Can Gorsefeather help?
( XD I want Gorse to be a murderer )

Zero
November 21st, 2016, 06:09 AM
mmm, Surgestorm is not gonna like this one bit XD

Teggy
November 21st, 2016, 07:22 AM
Name: Riverflower
Appearance: Russian Blue with white spots and blue eyes.
Questions?: nope
Other: nope
Activeness Level: 9/10
RP Sample: Stormhaert looked at the cat.
"Im trying to find my sister... She has been missing from my clan for a very long time. She large maine-coon with a long fluffy coat. Has large green eyes. She has two white paws. I fear something is going to happen in my clan! I need to find her and help her get home." Stormheart said. She looked in the water infront of her. Her sister looked just like her, the only thing diffrent was Stormheart had blue eyes instead of green. Where can she be? she thought.

Fel
November 21st, 2016, 12:18 PM
thanks for the applications so far! ^^

Empress Of Evil
November 21st, 2016, 03:41 PM
Just wonderin', Is there a certain date you'll be choosing the victim or no?

seasalt
November 21st, 2016, 04:21 PM
Name:
Crowpaw
Appearance:
A broadshouldered,lean,black and white
patched she cat,with narrowed,blackish
amber hues,with a gray paw,and a few scars on
her flank,from border skirmishes.
Questions?:
nop
Other:
If I am accepted as Sorrelskips appo,
then they will not speak out nor get killed.
Activeness Level:
9 out of 10
RP Sample:
Sniffling through the freshkill pile,was Swiftcry,
seeing what prey was left,and how much she
needed to bring back.Swiftcry was an honorable
warrior,usually always ready to go on patrols,and
hunting usually.Her dark pine-green hues scanned
it,her expression puzzled.Most often than not,the
molly usually showed a cheerful smile,but today was
an uncertain glance.That didn't mean she,was happy.
Inside,no,but outside?Maybe...Swiftcry thought,a
squirrel moving a small bit of an inch as she nosed it
softly,its lifeless body,imitating,quite frankly.
The she cat lifted her head,her two sets of green
pine colored optics sparkling as she watched the clearing,like
she was the guardian of the camp.Her ginger and orange
patched tail twitched as she retreated to a spot,a simple,
or maybe complicated expression of a somewhat
bored,or maybe a lonley emotion,but what pressed
against her,was feeding the clan,however,
Swiftcry didn't feel..up to it at the moment,
uncomfortable thoughts pledged her mind,as if
the atmosphere were daunting,and dark,Swiftcry
usually didn't feel these things,and usually held
quite cheerful ones,but not today,she felt gloomy,
very,very gloomy,and she didn't know why.Confusion
settled her depths as she stared
into the distance.

Fel
November 21st, 2016, 04:51 PM
Just wonderin', Is there a certain date you'll be choosing the victim or no?

Probably after the takeover.

goddess of ducks
November 21st, 2016, 09:00 PM
Empress Of Evil lol that would be another reason for Singe to kill him since he's angry that his mother was a loner and his father had a forbidden relationship. Also to answer the question, it's like frisk said. After the takeover and Singe takes one of Dapples lives, once the fire is over with (however that will happen) he will call a clan meeting and pronounce them leader. I'll probably accept in the next 24 hours, I'll update the thread to show that as well.

S A G I E yep! Horse sorrel and Singe I figured would end up being a close three

Zero to Hero hmmm wonder why.....

Starfall
November 21st, 2016, 09:08 PM
Hey even tho gorseleaps in a different clan, can he join? *wants to be appart of the plot*

goddess of ducks
November 23rd, 2016, 12:56 AM
Okay guys so after the tiny but overdue release Frisk and I have decided that Kestrelglide RP'd by Empress of Evil and Cedarwillow RPd by Goose
The two will be executed at the meeting where Singe officially announces his takeover of Windclan. I will send you two details momentarily.

ALSO S A G I E was messaged as I believe her main cat Gorsefeather wanted to kill a cat as well. So Sagie will pick one cat as well that will be executed along side the others.

Empress Of Evil
November 23rd, 2016, 01:00 AM
*laughs hysterically* I actually got it. I wanna cry. (Of happiness, not sadness) But anyway, good job Goose! And nice job to every else as well!

I don't really mind but i'm kinda hoping Singe will kill Kestrel so he can say it to his face that he broke the code

Sage
November 23rd, 2016, 04:54 AM
Hey guys!
So Nighty has appoved Gorsefeather to kill a cat. So Gorsefeather will be killing atleast one cat, just wanted to inform you! :)

Sage
November 23rd, 2016, 05:02 AM
Hey guys!
So Nighty has appoved Gorsefeather to kill a cat. So Gorsefeather will be killing atleast one cat, just wanted to inform you! :)
Okay; so after thinking this over, I have chosen...
mapledash, with Tumbleclaw!
Congratulations to the others who were chosen.

mapledash
November 23rd, 2016, 01:07 PM
Okay; so after thinking this over, I have chosen...
mapledash, with Tumbleclaw!
Congratulations to the others who were chosen.
Thanks! Just notify me where and when it will happen. C: