PDA

View Full Version : Finder for Miststream's Cats

Miststream
October 22nd, 2017, 04:02 PM
This is my first finder, so please bear with me..
I'm going off what I have seen.

Cat Details
Mistkit|Mistpaw|Miststream
Gender - Tom
Clan - Preferably Riverclan
Looks - Yellow-orange eyes. His tail is long, and his pelt short-furred and a lighter black.
Personality
Kit - Bossy, he likes being a leader. He really wants to take the kits out of camp for an "adventure", but he is stopped both by warriors and his lack of courage due to his age. His attitude can cause younger kits to be upset, as he would drag a newborn out of camp to "see the sights" if he could.

Apprentice - Still bossy, but much less of a leader. He tries to help out, but he is very clumsy and more often than not, he messes up. He does get better over time, however, and as he is taught courage and carefulness, he develops the personality that would follow him into warriorhood.

Warrior - After moons of bossing everyone around, he develops more of a gentle personality. Though he will never be free of his bossiness (he still likes to be the leader of patrols, whether he is appointed that title or not), he tries to be like a father to the kits. This is caused by fear of upsetting them like he did when he was a kit himself. He always tries to be upbeat and cheerful with the warriors too, although more serious warriors may find him a bit annoying. Fighting is his weakest skill, as his nerves tend to grow on him; his apprentice self clearly shows when he fights. No matter how big the fight is or how much the fight means to the clan, there is always a chance of him fleeing from his own cowardice.

Family Details
Misty's Family
Mother - Open, required
Note - If she will give birth to Mistykit, I would prefer her to resemble Misty, even a little.
Father - Open, required
Note - Same as mother, preferably resembles Misty, even slightly.
Siblings - Open
Relatives - Any cat related to Misty's mother or father will go here.