PDA

View Full Version : RP with kits...

Mango
October 22nd, 2017, 01:09 PM
I hate these formers, but I gotta make a form whatevers. (BTW if you are intererested in sibling/parents just ask as half them have adopted parents)Thunderclan
Minkkit is my deaf tom-kit, he’s four moons old and is kind, but never is understood due to trying to speak as he went deaf a day or two after he was born so his speach isn’t good ie “ma nam is Minki” instead of what a kit with hearing would say “My name is Minkkit” he has short brown fur and black eyes. He always is smiling unless a cat physically hurts him, since verbal insults are pointless with him. (Haha- BTW mentor is open and family)

Birchkit is two moons old. He’s ambishous and well-spoken. (Imagine a muscular nerd lol but as a six year old that’s him, just as a cat). He is polite and respectful and doesn’t really enjoy playing rather he likes to talk to apprentices about apprentice duties (GEEK!) anyways ya he has creme colored fur and blue eyes.(BTW mentor is open and family)

Hollykit is a she-kit who is 1 moon old. She’s kind and full of energy. She has black fur green eyes. (BTW if you RP her siblings Petalkit and Frostkit lemmie know and if you wanna RP parents lemmie know also Mentor open)

Raccoonkit is again, a tom who is 1 moon old. He’s tall for his age and is rather gawky and looks as if he had a massive growth spirt.He is polite and shy. He has black and grey fur brown eyes. (BTW mentor and siblings, and family lemmie know)

Windclan

Chickenkit is a four moon old albino (for those who don’t know what albino means, white fur red eyes) so he doesn’t have the best vision. He is quirky and well...weird. (Mentor, family are open along with RP)

Peacockkit is a black furred kit who is three moons. She is a trouble maker. (mentor, family are open along with RP)

Shadowclan

Smokekit is a sharp-tounged tempermental kit with grey fur and green eyes. She is 4 moons old. (Mentor, family open along with RP)

Haykit is 5 moons old and is a depressed crying mess. She has light dirt colored fur almost brown, yet not brown. She has green eyes. (Mentor open along with RP)

Soaringkit is two moons old and is a “find positivity in everything” kit she loves her sibling (forgot there name) and doesn’t mind that her mother disappeared. (Mentor open along with RP)

Riverclan
Ferretkit is a five moon old kit who is always daydreaming about kittypet life. He is responsible (for a kit) and ya. (Family and Mentor open along with RP)

Speckledkit is a two moon old kit who is troublesome and loves her sister Spottedkit. (Parents and Mentor open along with RP)

Spottedkit is a two moon old kit who is shy and quiet and loves her sister Speckledkit (Parents and Mentor open along with RP)

Deadkit is an unwanted former outsider kit, raised by Scarletblood (just let his adoptive mother’s name sink in a little). He is mean and a totally bully, but when alone cries. (Adoptive father and adoptive siblings and mentor who he’ll later kill open along with RP)

Wavekit is a three moon old kit who is kind and friendly. BTW if you RP her sibling Creekkit let me know. (Parents and mentor needed and Open)

Hollowkit is a sad glum kit due to his father dying (mentor open and Open for RP)

Skyclan
Russetkit is a 1 moon old kit who loves her brother Burdockkit. She is hyper and has endless energy. (Parents and mentor needed, open)

Burdockkit is a 1 moon old kit who loves his sister, Russetkit. He is quiet and lazy. (Parents and mentor needed, Open)

Lilackit is 2 moons old. She loves her sister Owlkit (BTW if you RP Owlkit let me know) and she is shy towards anyone not her family. (Parents and mentor needed, open)

That’s all just state who you want to RP with and your character. And if you have a character who can be mentor/parent/sibling and for who.