PDA

View Full Version : Can't be erased(Bendy and the Ink Machine)

Barnabas
October 22nd, 2017, 12:59 AM
So I have recently gotten into a game called Bendy and the Ink Machine and I really wanted to make an RP for it. You can have a character in the game or you can have an oc. The settings will take place after the game.

Characters Open
Bendy
Boris
Alice Angel

Form
Name:
Personality: Optional
Extra:
Actvity:

Barnabas
October 22nd, 2017, 01:13 AM
My character
Name: Violet Angel
Looks(unless your one of the three): Violet has a black dress with white hair and two small horns coming out of her head
Extra: She is Alice Angel's sister
Actvity: always on

Barnabas
October 22nd, 2017, 02:55 PM
Boop

Barnabas
October 22nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Bump

Hallowed Echo
October 22nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Name: Jesse Burton
Looks: Short black hair with brown eyes and tan clothing.
Extra: He is one of the designer for Bendy. (Maybe the designer for Violet if that’s okay with you.)
Actvity: Also on because I’m bored.

Barnabas
October 22nd, 2017, 08:14 PM
Name: Jesse Burton
Looks: Short black hair with brown eyes and tan clothing.
Extra: He is one of the designer for Bendy. (Maybe the designer for Violet if that’s okay with you.)
Actvity: Also on because I’m bored.

Approved for the designer!

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 10:26 AM
Bump

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 12:03 PM
Flameleaf

You interested?

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 01:23 PM
Asriel Dreemurr

Zan Partizanne
October 23rd, 2017, 01:32 PM
(I can play as Alice Angel and is it ok If I use my OC Violet? To avoid confusion we could have when others are speaking to her they could call her Vio)

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 01:38 PM
(I can play as Alice Angel and is it ok If I use my OC Violet? To avoid confusion we could have when others are speaking to her they could call her Vio)

My characters name is Violet lol, but if you want they can both be friends.

Zan Partizanne
October 23rd, 2017, 01:55 PM
My characters name is Violet lol, but if you want they can both be friends.
(Alright!)

Zan Partizanne
October 23rd, 2017, 02:07 PM
Name: Violet "Vio"
Looks(unless your one of the three): Her hair is black and it looks like Bendys horns but smoothed down with white horns on the top of her head She wears a Black dress with a white ribbon tied into a bow around her waist. She also has Black leggings with white laces On the ends. And a little spiky tipped devil tail as well.
Personality: She mostly has a little sassy Attitude and gets all flustered whenever someone touches or pulls on her tail.
Extra: She plays the fiddle (She's my little demon o3o)
Actvity: I'm more Active when I'm in roleplays

Zan Partizanne
October 23rd, 2017, 02:08 PM
(I can roleplay as a human to if you want since we only have one)

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 02:56 PM
Name: Violet "Vio"
Looks(unless your one of the three): Her hair is black and it looks like Bendys horns but smoothed down with white horns on the top of her head She wears a Black dress with a white ribbon tied into a bow around her waist. She also has Black leggings with white laces On the ends. And a little spiky tipped devil tail as well.
Personality: She mostly has a little sassy Attitude and gets all flustered whenever someone touches or pulls on her tail.
Extra: She plays the fiddle (She's my little demon o3o)
Actvity: I'm more Active when I'm in roleplays

Approved!

Zan Partizanne
October 23rd, 2017, 02:59 PM
(Yay!!)

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 03:26 PM
(I can roleplay as a human to if you want since we only have one)

You can if you want. Have as many charities as you want as long as you rember which one is which

Tundra
October 23rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
Name
Linda
Looks
Undetermined
Personality
Undetermined
Extra
SparkleDemon ~ I haven't played the game. Idk anything about it, except that there's Bendy, Borris and Alice who are trying to kill you as you try to escape?
Actvity
6/10

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 03:41 PM
Name
Linda
Looks
Undetermined
Personality
Undetermined
Extra
SparkleDemon ~ I haven't played the game. Idk anything about it, except that there's Bendy, Borris and Alice who are trying to kill you as you try to escape?
Actvity
6/10

Approved!

Zan Partizanne
October 23rd, 2017, 05:30 PM
Name: Dawn Skyarrow
Looks(unless your one of the three): She has brown hair that's constantly up in a ponytail with brown eyes. She wears glasses and is mostly seen in a Black sweater.
Personality: She's a kind soul with a dreamy personality, She can also be a crybaby but it's nothing that could be a distraction.
Extra: She's the Voice Actress for Violet (Vio) (Now I've got Alice, Violet and Dawn to keep track of XD)
Actvity: More active when I'm in roleplays.

aleka!
October 23rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
Causually attempts to make the female version of Sammy expect this RP literally only has females so gives up

;-;

Name: He actually doesn't really have one, he just usually gets called "Fox", "Dog", "Pooch" and other things like that
Looks: It's quite obvious that he was styled after Boris, overall, having quite an animal appearance. He's stylized after a fox, having a narrow about and pointed ears. However on the top of his head lays a top hat, and he even has a small white bow tie. However, something with him went wrong. Half the time, it looks like he's in a half liquid state, with quite a disfigured face. Most of the time he's in this state.
Personality: He's, despite his horrid appearance, usually joking, though at times what he says gets quite depressing, and he does kind of posses a self-hatered, and often joked about how he even shouldn't be a thing. He's a cunning one, and teases other's in a usual light-hearted way.
Other:

Barnabas
October 24th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Causually attempts to make the female version of Sammy expect this RP literally only has females so gives up

;-;

Name: He actually doesn't really have one, he just usually gets called "Fox", "Dog", "Pooch" and other things like that
Looks: It's quite obvious that he was styled after Boris, overall, having quite an animal appearance. He's stylized after a fox, having a narrow about and pointed ears. However on the top of his head lays a top hat, and he even has a small white bow tie. However, something with him went wrong. Half the time, it looks like he's in a half liquid state, with quite a disfigured face. Most of the time he's in this state.
Personality: He's, despite his horrid appearance, usually joking, though at times what he says gets quite depressing, and he does kind of posses a self-hatered, and often joked about how he even shouldn't be a thing. He's a cunning one, and teases other's in a usual light-hearted way.
Other:

Approved!

aleka!
October 24th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Eh, may as well make a hurried form-

Name: James Drew
Looks: He's a small and short, and kind of plump framed young-man. He has short, brown hair as well as a dark shade of brown eyes, though glasses kind of obscure this feature. He tends to wear long sleeves, as well as skinny jeans.
Personality: TBRP'ed for now because I'm in a hurry-
Other: Is it fine if he's related Joey, and also he's the voice actor for my bab, as well as his designer

SparkleDemon

Barnabas
October 24th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Eh, may as well make a hurried form-

Name: James Drew
Looks: He's a small and short, and kind of plump framed young-man. He has short, brown hair as well as a dark shade of brown eyes, though glasses kind of obscure this feature. He tends to wear long sleeves, as well as skinny jeans.
Personality: TBRP'ed for now because I'm in a hurry-
Other: Is it fine if he's related Joey, and also he's the voice actor for my bab, as well as his designer

SparkleDemon

Approved!

CreatureOfHabit
October 27th, 2017, 12:17 PM
So I have recently gotten into a game called Bendy and the Ink Machine and I really wanted to make an RP for it. You can have a character in the game or you can have an oc. The settings will take place after the game.

Characters Open
Bendy
Boris
Alice Angel

Name: Sofia Lawernce
Looks: Long Messy brown hair, and a simple blouse and shorts, she wants to be like her dad, so she draws. Because of this, there is an ink smudge on her cheek. She has a band aid on her arm, as she can be clumsy.
Personality: She can be sensitive, and often tries to get close to her dad, or get his attention, but in vain. She has a bit of temper, that can flare up at times. She didn't like Bendy at first, and hung around Boris.
Extra: She is the daughter of Sammy Lawrence, and often visits his workshop, because she doesn't have many friends.
Activity:I try to be on when I can, and hope to be on after school days and during weekends.

SolarWarrior
November 17th, 2017, 08:41 PM
(Ohh! This looks interesting!)

Name: Janet "Jane" Stones
Looks(unless your one of the three): A tall tan 24 year old women with long dark brown hair she always has in a bun with a pencil stuck in it and bright blue eyes. She sometimes wears goggles (I'll explain). She's seen wearing overalls,a old black shirt and black sneakers.
Personality: (It'll be RPed if that's ok! She's sarcastic! Just a heads up :3)
Extra: Usually seen carrying a wrench or her box of tools. She's the mechanic/engineer so she'll be a lot of help when it comes to problems dealing with screwdrivers and how fix anything that's broken.
Actvity: I have school so...After school i'm pretty active though! :3
(Might make another character that's not human IDK really X3)