PDA

View Full Version : gayness is a virtue (private)

russet
October 21st, 2017, 06:54 PM
meraki

Elijah sat in his bed, swiping through Instagram aimlessly. He yawned, climbing under the covers and kept scrolling. Suddenly he blushed. He saw a cliche, mouth up to hand in big sweater tumblr picture of a really cute boy. He felt butterflies settle in his stomach, and he clicked on the box to comment.

Hey, you look nice! My name’s Elijah, what’s yours?

- -

Jayden sat on his couch, expecting his friend, Mayson to arrive any minute. The bags under his eyes were large enough to hold a gallon of milk and he was truly exhausted, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t gonna stay up until 11:00. Or later. Maybe 3:00. He flipped through the channels, looking for a good channel, settling on TLC. “They always have good drama...” He had been waiting for Mayson for at least 30 minutes now. He grabbed his phone and texted his friend.

hey man, hurry up!!! ur taking forever :wut:

meraki
October 21st, 2017, 07:30 PM
meraki

Elijah sat in his bed, swiping through Instagram aimlessly. He yawned, climbing under the covers and kept scrolling. Suddenly he blushed. He saw a cliche, mouth up to hand in big sweater tumblr picture of a really cute boy. He felt butterflies settle in his stomach, and he clicked on the box to comment.

Hey, you look nice! My name’s Elijah, what’s yours?

- -

Jayden sat on his couch, expecting his friend, Mayson to arrive any minute. The bags under his eyes were large enough to hold a gallon of milk and he was truly exhausted, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t gonna stay up until 11:00. Or later. Maybe 3:00. He flipped through the channels, looking for a good channel, settling on TLC. “They always have good drama...” He had been waiting for Mayson for at least 30 minutes now. He grabbed his phone and texted his friend.

hey man, hurry up!!! ur taking forever :wut:

Leigh sat in his trundle bed, sitting upright with his laptop on his crossed legs. He was scrolling through YouTube, aimlessly allowing himself to be sucked into the internet. He watched a video and clicked another and suddenly, he went from watching video game reviews to theories on the illuminati. He was halfway through a video that claimed to prove some scientific theory when he got a notification from instagram on his phone. He paused the video, first thinking, What the hell was I watching? before shrugging and opening Instagram. Leigh read the comment and felt himself blush at the comment and started to reply back.

hi elijah! i'm leigh, nice to meet your acquaintance!

__

Mayson had been showering and heating up some spaghetti-is for his little brother. He was rushing to get dressed and ran down the stairs, knowing he was late. "Micah, I'm going out for a bit. Tell dad when he wakes up," he told his brother, a smaller, 10 year old version of himself. His little brother nodded with a thumbs up, but didn't lift his face from the bowl. Mayson nodded and grabbed his phone and grabbing his bag and jogged to his garage, hopping onto his bike and riding down to his friend's house, the 4 year old bike making weird sounds as he rode. Mayson reached Jayden's house and parked the bike, and knocked on the front door.

russet
October 21st, 2017, 07:57 PM
Leigh sat in his trundle bed, sitting upright with his laptop on his crossed legs. He was scrolling through YouTube, aimlessly allowing himself to be sucked into the internet. He watched a video and clicked another and suddenly, he went from watching video game reviews to theories on the illuminati. He was halfway through a video that claimed to prove some scientific theory when he got a notification from instagram on his phone. He paused the video, first thinking, What the hell was I watching? before shrugging and opening Instagram. Leigh read the comment and felt himself blush at the comment and started to reply back.

hi elijah! i'm leigh, nice to meet your acquaintance!

__

Mayson had been showering and heating up some spaghetti-is for his little brother. He was rushing to get dressed and ran down the stairs, knowing he was late. "Micah, I'm going out for a bit. Tell dad when he wakes up," he told his brother, a smaller, 10 year old version of himself. His little brother nodded with a thumbs up, but didn't lift his face from the bowl. Mayson nodded and grabbed his phone and grabbing his bag and jogged to his garage, hopping onto his bike and riding down to his friend's house, the 4 year old bike making weird sounds as he rode. Mayson reached Jayden's house and parked the bike, and knocked on the front door.

Elijah smiled at the boy’s reply, feeling the tips of his ears begin to redden. He followed Leigh, clicking on “direct message”. Oh, great. he thought. Guess I’ll be sliding in the dms or whatever. He sent a picture of him smiling with his thumb up, then sending Leigh a link to his tumblr. If you want to contact me, do it here! He smiled again. Sorry if I’m coming off strong, I get like that :D

- -

Jayden threw open the door, an annoyed look on his face. “What the hell took you so long?” He sighed. “It was your brother, right? Come in.” He closed the door behind Mayson, jumping over the back of the couch. “Here, I put TLC on. Did you have dinner yet? I made lasagna.” He pointed to the counter where the dish was still cooling.

meraki
October 21st, 2017, 08:10 PM
Elijah smiled at the boy’s reply, feeling the tips of his ears begin to redden. He followed Leigh, clicking on “direct message”. Oh, great. he thought. Guess I’ll be sliding in the dms or whatever. He sent a picture of him smiling with his thumb up, then sending Leigh a link to his tumblr. If you want to contact me, do it here! He smiled again. Sorry if I’m coming off strong, I get like that :D

- -

Jayden threw open the door, an annoyed look on his face. “What the hell took you so long?” He sighed. “It was your brother, right? Come in.” He closed the door behind Mayson, jumping over the back of the couch. “Here, I put TLC on. Did you have dinner yet? I made lasagna.” He pointed to the counter where the dish was still cooling.

Leigh opened the direct message, his grey eyes moving fast across the screen. He opened the picture and his cheeks red. Oh god, he's friendly AND cute? Leigh had been trying his best to keep his mind strictly away from any kind of relationship after what had happened the other times, but he couldn't help it. Leigh snapped a picture of himself with a thumbs up, grinning as well.

oh no don't worry about it! you're plenty kind. Leigh smiled and linked his own tumblr, running a hand through his dark hair absent-mindedly.

__

Mayson shrugged. "Had to shower and feed Micah," he answered bluntly though he didn't really have to explain any further. That was just how Mayson was; blunt, factual, and serious. Mayson stepped in, the warmth of his friend's house hearing him up almost instantly. Which was a rather drastic change from the cold of the outdoors. Mayson simply shrugged, not being rude, but not going out of his way to be polite to someone he'd known since he was 4. "I mean I didn't eat, but im not that hungry. Ill eat if you are," he shrugged again.

meraki
October 22nd, 2017, 09:56 AM
Leigh opened the direct message, his grey eyes moving fast across the screen. He opened the picture and his cheeks red. Oh god, he's friendly AND cute? Leigh had been trying his best to keep his mind strictly away from any kind of relationship after what had happened the other times, but he couldn't help it. Leigh snapped a picture of himself with a thumbs up, grinning as well.

oh no don't worry about it! you're plenty kind. Leigh smiled and linked his own tumblr, running a hand through his dark hair absent-mindedly.

__

Mayson shrugged. "Had to shower and feed Micah," he answered bluntly though he didn't really have to explain any further. That was just how Mayson was; blunt, factual, and serious. Mayson stepped in, the warmth of his friend's house hearing him up almost instantly. Which was a rather drastic change from the cold of the outdoors. Mayson simply shrugged, not being rude, but not going out of his way to be polite to someone he'd known since he was 4. "I mean I didn't eat, but im not that hungry. Ill eat if you are," he shrugged again.

(bop ! cx itsyaboirussetbird )

russet
October 22nd, 2017, 10:03 AM

__

Elijah smiled more, clicking on Leigh's tumblr page. He scrolled through and laughed at some of his posts and re-blogs. He really liked this dude. He opened up Instagram again.

Here's my number: -insert number here- c;

Jayden laughed. "Well, I made you dinner, so you're eating." He went into the kitchen and began cutting up the now-cooled lasagna and put them on paper plates. He placed one in front of Mayson. "Here, we can eat and watch the Kardashians."

meraki
October 22nd, 2017, 10:18 AM
Elijah smiled more, clicking on Leigh's tumblr page. He scrolled through and laughed at some of his posts and re-blogs. He really liked this dude. He opened up Instagram again.

Here's my number: -insert number here- c;

Jayden laughed. "Well, I made you dinner, so you're eating." He went into the kitchen and began cutting up the now-cooled lasagna and put them on paper plates. He placed one in front of Mayson. "Here, we can eat and watch the Kardashians."

Leigh scrolled through Elijah's pag, grinning at some of his posts. He's got a sense of humour, I'll give him that much, Leigh thought as he put one of his blankets around his shoulders to warm himself up. The air conditioning was on low despite it being cold outside already, but the thermostat was all the way downstairs and Leigh didn't really feeling like walking down all those stairs to turn the heat up when he already had plenty of blankets. He opened Instagram again and opened his inbox, adding Elijah's number into his contacts. He sent the boy a text to give him his own number.

Mayson nodded, setting his bag down by the door and following Jayden into the kitchen. He had to hand it to him, Jayden was a good cook. Mayson took the plate and his cold expression broke into a grin. "I can't believe you enjoy watching that," he said, shaking his head disapprovingly, though he couldn't deny that watching the family argue over such petty things made him laugh.Mayson grabbed a plastic fork from one of the cabinets and took a bite of the lasagna. "I have to admit, this is a lot better than damn spaghetti-os," he commented thoughtfully. Unlike some kids who lived in the sort of situation that Mayson did, he ate a lot and wouldn't refuse food that was given to him. It was a wonder he was still so naturally thin and not on one of the "my 600 pound life" shows that Jayden watched for laughs.

russet
October 22nd, 2017, 10:34 AM
Leigh scrolled through Elijah's pag, grinning at some of his posts. He's got a sense of humour, I'll give him that much, Leigh thought as he put one of his blankets around his shoulders to warm himself up. The air conditioning was on low despite it being cold outside already, but the thermostat was all the way downstairs and Leigh didn't really feeling like walking down all those stairs to turn the heat up when he already had plenty of blankets. He opened Instagram again and opened his inbox, adding Elijah's number into his contacts. He sent the boy a text to give him his own number.

Mayson nodded, setting his bag down by the door and following Jayden into the kitchen. He had to hand it to him, Jayden was a good cook. Mayson took the plate and his cold expression broke into a grin. "I can't believe you enjoy watching that," he said, shaking his head disapprovingly, though he couldn't deny that watching the family argue over such petty things made him laugh.Mayson grabbed a plastic fork from one of the cabinets and took a bite of the lasagna. "I have to admit, this is a lot better than damn spaghetti-os," he commented thoughtfully. Unlike some kids who lived in the sort of situation that Mayson did, he ate a lot and wouldn't refuse food that was given to him. It was a wonder he was still so naturally thin and not on one of the "my 600 pound life" shows that Jayden watched for laughs.

Elijah immediately added Leigh to his contacts. His cheeks were bright red in the darkness and he was beaming. He had just gotten someone's number. He was ecstatic. He was no longer closeted as pansexual but nobody ever seemed interested in him. Leigh did. He texted Leigh hopefully. Sorry if this seems creepy but wanna meet up at Barnes & Nobles tomorrow @ 10:00? I really want to meet you :D He smiled and held the phone close to his chest, letting out an excited little giggle. He felt like a kid again.

- -

Jayden shrugged. "I mean, I'm not that great... aw, who am I kidding? I'm awesome." He laughed and took a bit of his lasagna. He sighed. "Mmm. How am I such a good cook?" He looked at Mayson wolfing down the lasagna and laughed, feeling his ears turn red. "I though you said you weren't hungry dude!"

meraki
October 22nd, 2017, 10:52 AM
Elijah immediately added Leigh to his contacts. His cheeks were bright red in the darkness and he was beaming. He had just gotten someone's number. He was ecstatic. He was no longer closeted as pansexual but nobody ever seemed interested in him. Leigh did. He texted Leigh hopefully. Sorry if this seems creepy but wanna meet up at Barnes & Nobles tomorrow @ 10:00? I really want to meet you :D He smiled and held the phone close to his chest, letting out an excited little giggle. He felt like a kid again.

- -

Jayden shrugged. "I mean, I'm not that great... aw, who am I kidding? I'm awesome." He laughed and took a bit of his lasagna. He sighed. "Mmm. How am I such a good cook?" He looked at Mayson wolfing down the lasagna and laughed, feeling his ears turn red. "I though you said you weren't hungry dude!"

Leigh read through the text and beamed, his heart glittering in his chest. yes! that works for me! i'd love to meet you too! Leigh replied with a grin, his cheeks still their rosy pink colour as he grinned. A soft meow surprised him as he turned his head, seeing his ginger tabby kitten climb up onto the bed and curl up next to him. Leigh smiled softly and rubbed the kitten behind the ear. "Good boy Emil," he said as the kitten purred.

Mayson shrugged, not exactly paying attention to Jayden's jokingly pessimistic comments at first. He swallowed and looked over at Jayden, one eyebrow raised, but he shrugged. "I didn't eat yet today and it tastes good so I'm eating more than I thought I'd eat," he said bluntly with a bit of a laughing grin. "Don't judge me,"

russet
October 22nd, 2017, 11:35 AM
Leigh read through the text and beamed, his heart glittering in his chest. yes! that works for me! i'd love to meet you too! Leigh replied with a grin, his cheeks still their rosy pink colour as he grinned. A soft meow surprised him as he turned his head, seeing his ginger tabby kitten climb up onto the bed and curl up next to him. Leigh smiled softly and rubbed the kitten behind the ear. "Good boy Emil," he said as the kitten purred.

Mayson shrugged, not exactly paying attention to Jayden's jokingly pessimistic comments at first. He swallowed and looked over at Jayden, one eyebrow raised, but he shrugged. "I didn't eat yet today and it tastes good so I'm eating more than I thought I'd eat," he said bluntly with a bit of a laughing grin. "Don't judge me,"

Elijah smiled. Alright! See you tomorrow then. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight :heartbounce: He yawned and put away his phone, going under his covers and placing his head on his pillow. He was almost too excited to sleep. In fact, he was. It took him at least a half hour to fall asleep, and when he did, he dreamed of Leigh.

- -

Jayden yawned. "Ugh, it's only 10:00 and I'm already tired. You wanna crash here tonight? You know that the neighborhood is shady at night." He flipped through the TV channels and settled on Food Network this time.

meraki
October 22nd, 2017, 11:46 AM
Elijah smiled. Alright! See you tomorrow then. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight :heartbounce: He yawned and put away his phone, going under his covers and placing his head on his pillow. He was almost too excited to sleep. In fact, he was. It took him at least a half hour to fall asleep, and when he did, he dreamed of Leigh.

- -

Jayden yawned. "Ugh, it's only 10:00 and I'm already tired. You wanna crash here tonight? You know that the neighborhood is shady at night." He flipped through the TV channels and settled on Food Network this time.

Leigh opened the text and replied immediately. alrighty! gnight! <3 and turned off his phone, plugging it into the charger. He laid in bed, starring at the ceiling before falling asleep, grinning in excitement.

"Fine with me," Mayson said with a shrug, but nodded in agreement at his second comment. He knew a little too well when it came to the ominous neighbourhood they lived in. "Watching Gordon Ramsay yell at contestants for hours on end seems great and fine to me," he nodded with a sideways grin. He tossed the paper plate and plastic fork into the trash can.

russet
October 22nd, 2017, 11:54 AM
Leigh opened the text and replied immediately. alrighty! gnight! <3 and turned off his phone, plugging it into the charger. He laid in bed, starring at the ceiling before falling asleep, grinning in excitement.

"Fine with me," Mayson said with a shrug, but nodded in agreement at his second comment. He knew a little too well when it came to the ominous neighbourhood they lived in. "Watching Gordon Ramsay yell at contestants for hours on end seems great and fine to me," he nodded with a sideways grin. He tossed the paper plate and plastic fork into the trash can.

Jayden laughed. "You can sleep on the couch.. or if you really want, I have a double bed. I now how gay you are. And... I'm pretty gay too, so I wouldn't mind." He blushed hard.

meraki
October 22nd, 2017, 11:58 AM
Jayden laughed. "You can sleep on the couch.. or if you really want, I have a double bed. I now how gay you are. And... I'm pretty gay too, so I wouldn't mind." He blushed hard.

Mayson's pale face immediately reddened almost to the colour of his hair. "I-uh," he stuttered, something that rarely occurred with Mayson as he tried to find something to say. He wasn't exactly open about his sexuality and it hadn't been a popular topic between him and Jayden, so he really hadn't planned out what to say to this.

russet
October 22nd, 2017, 12:13 PM
Mayson's pale face immediately reddened almost to the colour of his hair. "I-uh," he stuttered, something that rarely occurred with Mayson as he tried to find something to say. He wasn't exactly open about his sexuality and it hadn't been a popular topic between him and Jayden, so he really hadn't planned out what to say to this.

Jayden squirmed closer to Mayson. "I only said that because I want to kiss you. So... can I?" He placed his hands on Mayson's thighs, blushing hard.

meraki
October 22nd, 2017, 12:37 PM
Jayden squirmed closer to Mayson. "I only said that because I want to kiss you. So... can I?" He placed his hands on Mayson's thighs, blushing hard.

Despite being 17, and almost 18, Mayson hadn't ever been in any sort of relationship, nor had he ever kissed anyone; boy or girl. That was most likely the reason as to why he was so speechless and awkward at the moment, which was unlike him; he'd always been so sure and confident of his actions but now he was left in a stupor. "I-uh-um-sure," he said with a small, slight laugh.

russet
October 22nd, 2017, 07:28 PM
Despite being 17, and almost 18, Mayson hadn't ever been in any sort of relationship, nor had he ever kissed anyone; boy or girl. That was most likely the reason as to why he was so speechless and awkward at the moment, which was unlike him; he'd always been so sure and confident of his actions but now he was left in a stupor. "I-uh-um-sure," he said with a small, slight laugh.

Jayden smiled slightly before leaning in and planting a kiss square on Mayson's lips. He felt his face turn an even brighter shade of red but still leaned in farther and closed his eyes. He felt butterflies fly in his stomach and he moved his hands to Mayson's waist. Man, he was gay, and gay for Mayson. He pulled away reluctantly and smiled, moving his arms down so that he grabbed Mayson's hands. "Wow man. You're an awesome kisser."
(sorry theres no center or anything, im on my kindle and its super annoying. ill fix it when i get the chance.

meraki
October 23rd, 2017, 05:55 AM
Jayden smiled slightly before leaning in and planting a kiss square on Mayson's lips. He felt his face turn an even brighter shade of red but still leaned in farther and closed his eyes. He felt butterflies fly in his stomach and he moved his hands to Mayson's waist. Man, he was gay, and gay for Mayson. He pulled away reluctantly and smiled, moving his arms down so that he grabbed Mayson's hands. "Wow man. You're an awesome kisser."
(sorry theres no center or anything, im on my kindle and its super annoying. ill fix it when i get the chance.

(don't worry it's fine !)

Mayson's cheeks were even hotter now and he momentarily froze, not knowing what to do, but slowly he kissed Jayden back. But he began to feel selfconcious, of his too-sharp hip bones and high cheekbones that guys in his school would make fun of. Apparently they made him more feminine with them, and boys at his highschool would call him a girl. When Jayden pulled away, Mayson blushed even more, (something that he didn't know was possible.) and managed a small laugh. "I can't be that good," he mumbled, "I've never kissed anyone before now," Mayson said.

russet
October 23rd, 2017, 02:28 PM
(don't worry it's fine !)

Mayson's cheeks were even hotter now and he momentarily froze, not knowing what to do, but slowly he kissed Jayden back. But he began to feel selfconcious, of his too-sharp hip bones and high cheekbones that guys in his school would make fun of. Apparently they made him more feminine with them, and boys at his highschool would call him a girl. When Jayden pulled away, Mayson blushed even more, (something that he didn't know was possible.) and managed a small laugh. "I can't be that good," he mumbled, "I've never kissed anyone before now," Mayson said.

Jayden smiled and blushed, looking down and pushing his hair behind his ear. "Well, you're pretty darn good for a first-timer." He chuckled, meeting Mayson's gaze and smiling. "Listen dude, I have a huge crush on you, and I have since we met. I don't know how I fell for you so fast, but, guess what, I did. I... I love you man." He kissed Mayson briefly again and when he pulled away he grabbed a pillow and covered his face, screaming into it.

meraki
October 23rd, 2017, 02:57 PM
Jayden smiled and blushed, looking down and pushing his hair behind his ear. "Well, you're pretty darn good for a first-timer." He chuckled, meeting Mayson's gaze and smiling. "Listen dude, I have a huge crush on you, and I have since we met. I don't know how I fell for you so fast, but, guess what, I did. I... I love you man." He kissed Mayson briefly again and when he pulled away he grabbed a pillow and covered his face, screaming into it.

Mayson's face was officially the colour of his hair. He hadn't ever been good with words, but his laughing grin spoke for him. He started laughing after a moment of silence and couldn't stop. "Ohmygodjayden you're hilarious." He said, hugging his friend and messing with the boys fluffy hair.

russet
October 23rd, 2017, 03:14 PM
Mayson's face was officially the colour of his hair. He hadn't ever been good with words, but his laughing grin spoke for him. He started laughing after a moment of silence and couldn't stop. "Ohmygodjayden you're hilarious." He said, hugging his friend and messing with the boys fluffy hair.

Jayden stiffened as Mayson hugged him but then relaxed and hugged his friend back. "Sooo... will you go out with me? We could go get coffee tomorrow." He felt his face turn the color of a ripe watermelon as he sat their asking his best friend and hopeless crush out on a date. I mean, they had just kissed, but what was Jayden thinking?

meraki
October 23rd, 2017, 03:51 PM
Jayden stiffened as Mayson hugged him but then relaxed and hugged his friend back. "Sooo... will you go out with me? We could go get coffee tomorrow." He felt his face turn the color of a ripe watermelon as he sat their asking his best friend and hopeless crush out on a date. I mean, they had just kissed, but what was Jayden thinking?
Mayson grinned his usual slightly lopsided grin. "Sure Jayden, I'll go out to get coffee with you." He said, running one of his hands through his own fluffy red hair. "Thanks for having me over," he said with a small smile. "Ive been at home so much lately I don't get much time to hang out, it's just it's kinda hard, taking care of Micah. He doesn't deserve the parents he got," Mayson said, his voice a little sad as he glanced down.

russet
October 23rd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Mayson grinned his usual slightly lopsided grin. "Sure Jayden, I'll go out to get coffee with you." He said, running one of his hands through his own fluffy red hair. "Thanks for having me over," he said with a small smile. "Ive been at home so much lately I don't get much time to hang out, it's just it's kinda hard, taking care of Micah. He doesn't deserve the parents he got," Mayson said, his voice a little sad as he glanced down.

Jayden got concerned as Mayson looked down and moved his red hair out of his face. "Hey, if you ever really need to you and Micah can come and stay here. My parents would be more than happy to welcome you and keep you safe. You'll always have me man. I'll be there for you." He softly kissed his forehead. "Hey, I think we should go to bed now. It's getting late."

meraki
October 23rd, 2017, 04:39 PM
Jayden got concerned as Mayson looked down and moved his red hair out of his face. "Hey, if you ever really need to you and Micah can come and stay here. My parents would be more than happy to welcome you and keep you safe. You'll always have me man. I'll be there for you." He softly kissed his forehead. "Hey, I think we should go to bed now. It's getting late."

Mayson smiled slightly at that and shrugged. "It's not your parents I'm worried about; I doubt my dad will let that happen," he shrugged. "But don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I made it this far, and once I move out I can take Micah with me." He pointed out. He glanced at the time and nodded. "I second that," he said with a nod, and yawned as if on cue.

russet
October 23rd, 2017, 04:51 PM
Mayson smiled slightly at that and shrugged. "It's not your parents I'm worried about; I doubt my dad will let that happen," he shrugged. "But don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I made it this far, and once I move out I can take Micah with me." He pointed out. He glanced at the time and nodded. "I second that," he said with a nod, and yawned as if on cue.

Jayden sighed and stretched, looking at Mayson. "So, you sleeping on the couch or with me?" He immediately blushed after saying that. "Uhh... you know what I mean." He grabbed Mayson's hand. "Sorry I'm being strange."

meraki
October 23rd, 2017, 04:54 PM
Jayden sighed and stretched, looking at Mayson. "So, you sleeping on the couch or with me?" He immediately blushed after saying that. "Uhh... you know what I mean." He grabbed Mayson's hand. "Sorry I'm being strange."

Mayson laughed, though he still blushed. "Don't take this the wrong way but i am not gonna fit in your double bed with you. I roll around a LOT. Either you or me will end up on the floor." He laughed. "Ill just stay on the couch for now, make sure no thieves break in to steal your mum's launder deferent or something." He said with a laugh, giving his hand a squeeze.

russet
October 23rd, 2017, 05:15 PM
Mayson laughed, though he still blushed. "Don't take this the wrong way but i am not gonna fit in your double bed with you. I roll around a LOT. Either you or me will end up on the floor." He laughed. "Ill just stay on the couch for now, make sure no thieves break in to steal your mum's launder deferent or something." He said with a laugh, giving his hand a squeeze.

Jayden smiled and laughed. "Wait, so are we, like, boyfriends? Because that... that would be awesome man. I think we'd make, like, the perfect couple, and I love you so much, so... please?" He grabbed Mayson by the shirt collar and kissed him for a good 5 seconds before letting go. "Sorry you just looked really cute." He laughed awkwardly and ran his fingers through his pale hair.

meraki
October 23rd, 2017, 05:30 PM
Jayden smiled and laughed. "Wait, so are we, like, boyfriends? Because that... that would be awesome man. I think we'd make, like, the perfect couple, and I love you so much, so... please?" He grabbed Mayson by the shirt collar and kissed him for a good 5 seconds before letting go. "Sorry you just looked really cute." He laughed awkwardly and ran his fingers through his pale hair.

Mayson laughed. "You're ridiculous. And my answer is yes. Yes that's a-okay." He replied,letting out a surprised sound when Jayden kissed him again, but laughed when he broke apart, cheeks still red. "Stop apologising, its fine." He said with the lopsided grin. "Also you're gonna have to give me a chance to answer your questions before you kiss me; I can't exactly speak then," he joked.

russet
October 24th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Mayson laughed. "You're ridiculous. And my answer is yes. Yes that's a-okay." He replied,letting out a surprised sound when Jayden kissed him again, but laughed when he broke apart, cheeks still red. "Stop apologising, its fine." He said with the lopsided grin. "Also you're gonna have to give me a chance to answer your questions before you kiss me; I can't exactly speak then," he joked.

He laughed. "Alright, boyfriend, I gotta sleep." He kissed his boyfriend's forehead gently. "Aw shoot, I'm like your mom, ha. Sweet dreams." He smiled at Mayson again before skipping off to his room, beaming, happy as ever.

meraki
October 24th, 2017, 04:35 PM
He laughed. "Alright, boyfriend, I gotta sleep." He kissed his boyfriend's forehead gently. "Aw shoot, I'm like your mom, ha. Sweet dreams." He smiled at Mayson again before skipping off to his room, beaming, happy as ever.

"Alright then, my boyfriend, sleep well," Mayson laughed. "Don't worry, you're nothing like my mom, hopefully," he said with a shrug as he laid back, pulling a blanket off the side of the couch and curling up, smiling softly as he started to fall asleep.