PDA

View Full Version : OUAT! :) (private )

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 06:46 PM
You know the heroes you know the villains you know the savior ! : heartbounce: :heartbounce:

roles
Emma swan - me
Henry mills - Rubinaito
Snow white Rubinaito
Captain hook- ladybugg03
Regina - ladybugg03
Gold - me!
David or charming -
Rubinaito

ladybugg03
October 21st, 2017, 06:47 PM
(YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!)

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 06:54 PM
Yeet

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 07:00 PM
WE NEED AT LEAST HENRY OR SNOW!
Rubinaito ( high five my oncer)

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 07:04 PM
WE NEED AT LEAST HENRY OR SNOW!
Rubinaito ( high five my oncer)
I'll take Henry and Snow.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 07:06 PM
LET THE AWESOMENESS BEGIN MY ONCERS!
ladybugg03 Rubinaito

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 07:30 PM
Ah, when will we be starting? When everyone doesn't have their memories and Emma is still in Portland, or...?

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:47 PM
Ah, when will we be starting? When everyone doesn't have their memories and Emma is still in Portland, or...?

We will be starting in storybook and every one has there memories )

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 10:03 PM
We will be starting in storybook and every one has there memories )
Who's starting?

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 10:10 PM
Who's starting?

I'll start )
Emma was out in the woods as she listened to some music she needed some time to herself and away from the queen who in her opinion was a total jerk! Regina thinking that Henry was her son and hers alone just raised her anger through the roof . Henry was her's to begin with! The savior sighed as she sat on a log she took out a book and started to read it wasn't Henry's book but a different one. She smiled as she remembered the first day
" clever kid " she said as she found a note in her book with an Apple symbol. Rubinaito

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 09:56 AM
BUMP MY OUAT PEOPLE
ladybugg03

Rubinaito

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 11:31 AM
I'll start )
Emma was out in the woods as she listened to some music she needed some time to herself and away from the queen who in her opinion was a total jerk! Regina thinking that Henry was her son and hers alone just raised her anger through the roof . Henry was her's to begin with! The savior sighed as she sat on a log she took out a book and started to read it wasn't Henry's book but a different one. She smiled as she remembered the first day
" clever kid " she said as she found a note in her book with an Apple symbol. Rubinaito
Killian walked through the forest with his brow furrowed. His mind was whirling as he took in everything that was happening. Storybrooke, Henry, and...Emma. The last thought made him smile. Emma. She always knew what todo and made him happy no matter what. He continued walking and caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of his eye. The pirate froze and then slowly made his way to it. As he approached, he raised his hook and when he was close enough, he lunged. Seeing the beautiful blonde made him veer away abruptly and tumble down to the dirt floor.
(I wasn't sure what time in the story we were at but I tried.)

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:37 AM
Killian walked through the forest with his brow furrowed. His mind was whirling as he took in everything that was happening. Storybrooke, Henry, and...Emma. The last thought made him smile. Emma. She always knew what todo and made him happy no matter what. He continued walking and caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of his eye. The pirate froze and then slowly made his way to it. As he approached, he raised his hook and when he was close enough, he lunged. Seeing the beautiful blonde made him veer away abruptly and tumble down to the dirt floor.
(I wasn't sure what time in the story we were at but I tried.)
Yaaaay!)
Emma looked up from her book and roll her eyes she took out her ear buds as she looked at the pirate. He was one for looks but never for not being clumsy
" hello killian . You haven't seen Regina have you? I would like to give her a great talking to well more like a beating " she said and helped hook up with a smile. She did think he was a good allie .

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 11:45 AM
Yaaaay!)
Emma looked up from her book and roll her eyes she took out her ear buds as she looked at the pirate. He was one for looks but never for not being clumsy
" hello killian . You haven't seen Regina have you? I would like to give her a great talking to well more like a beating " she said and helped hook up with a smile. She did think he was a good allie .
"No actually," Hook grunted as he got up. "I haven't seen her since yesterday at Gold's shop." He brushed himself off and paused. "Wait. Why beating?"
(No romance?)

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:51 AM
"No actually," Hook grunted as he got up. "I haven't seen her since yesterday at Gold's shop." He brushed himself off and paused. "Wait. Why beating?"
(No romance?)

" seriously ? Says the guy who has a telescope? Can't you just use it to scan her out or something ? And she thinks Henry is still hers! " Emma said as she crossed her arms she was more protective of her son then anything . Maybe her mom or hook but that was it really . Every time it's like Regina thinks it's a battlefield ! She let out a frustrated sigh
" I wonder what her royal jerkness is doing now " Emma said as she picked up her book it was a fairy tail type book but not like Henry's it was brothers grimm.

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 12:17 PM
" seriously ? Says the guy who has a telescope? Can't you just use it to scan her out or something ? And she thinks Henry is still hers! " Emma said as she crossed her arms she was more protective of her son then anything . Maybe her mom or hook but that was it really . Every time it's like Regina thinks it's a battlefield ! She let out a frustrated sigh
" I wonder what her royal jerkness is doing now " Emma said as she picked up her book it was a fairy tail type book but not like Henry's it was brothers grimm.
"Well I-uh-er sure I can," he stammered. "But uh...I might have sold it off to Gold. I needed something and he named the simple price of my telescope. SO I obliged. We can go down there now to make another bargain to get it back if you want." He stepped closer and noticed a bookmark on the ground. He picked it up and handed it to her. "By the way, I'll back you up on the whole Regina thing."
__________________________________________________ _________
The mayor grabbed the bottle greedily. She smirked and helped it up to the light. She muttered something under her breath with a dark glint in her eye. At Gold's word, she turned around. "I'm sorry?," she said, genuinely confused. "I don't remember the 'cost'."

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 12:24 PM
"Well I-uh-er sure I can," he stammered. "But uh...I might have sold it off to Gold. I needed something and he named the simple price of my telescope. SO I obliged. We can go down there now to make another bargain to get it back if you want." He stepped closer and noticed a bookmark on the ground. He picked it up and handed it to her. "By the way, I'll back you up on the whole Regina thing."
__________________________________________________ _________
The mayor grabbed the bottle greedily. She smirked and helped it up to the light. She muttered something under her breath with a dark glint in her eye. At Gold's word, she turned around. "I'm sorry?," she said, genuinely confused. "I don't remember the 'cost'."

Emma mouth dropped open in shock and crossed her arms . He made a deal?!!
" Dude! When ever has been making a deal with gold ever a good idea? " the savior said as an took the book mark and smiled she then booped his nose as she walked up the hill " c'mon let's get it back captain " she joked and laughed in her head .
" feisty aren't we? The cost is something of value . Remember you can't just take things without paying it " gold said as he smirked back he had a little chuckle as well. Oh how he loved to pull the queen nerves ! It always brought him a good laugh " now I need something from your mother " he said as he remembered what snow had done to her now dead mother and to be honest he was glad that snow had killed Cora " remember her death? " he asked with a chuckle

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 12:33 PM
Emma mouth dropped open in shock and crossed her arms . He made a deal?!!
" Dude! When ever has been making a deal with gold ever a good idea? " the savior said as an took the book mark and smiled she then booped his nose as she walked up the hill " c'mon let's get it back captain " she joked and laughed in her head .
" feisty aren't we? The cost is something of value . Remember you can't just take things without paying it " gold said as he smirked back he had a little chuckle as well. Oh how he loved to pull the queen nerves ! It always brought him a good laugh " now I need something from your mother " he said as he remembered what snow had done to her now dead mother and to be honest he was glad that snow had killed Cora " remember her death? " he asked with a chuckle
Hook held up his hands in defense. "It was something important," he explained. He froze in shock at her touch but followed her.
Regina paled at the memory that he put in her mind. "Yes, Gold," she said, her voice laced with hatred. "I quite remember." The Queen sighed and put the vial into a pocket in her blazer. She pulled out a ring from another pocket. It was thick silver and engraved with tiny words that she couldn't make out. On top, sat a beautiful opal. Hesitantly, she held it out for the pawn keeper. "Here."

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 12:38 PM
Hook held up his hands in defense. "It was something important," he explained. He froze in shock at her touch but followed her.
Regina paled at the memory that he put in her mind. "Yes, Gold," she said, her voice laced with hatred. "I quite remember." The Queen sighed and put the vial into a pocket in her blazer. She pulled out a ring from another pocket. It was thick silver and engraved with tiny words that she couldn't make out. On top, sat a beautiful opal. Hesitantly, she held it out for the pawn keeper. "Here."

" GOLD! " Emma yelled as she entered his pawnshop as the he took the ring
" pleasure doing business with you and oh oh! This ought to be interesting " gold said as he saw the savior he was sure that a fight would break out ! He couldn't wait. Emma froze as she saw Regina she growled at her presence and her hands turned to fists she emedietly punched the queen in her face. Queen or not Regina was just a normal person to her . " that is for trying to take Henry and this is for trying to harm my mother!!! " Emma said and slapped the queen . Gold just smiled and chuckled ladybugg03

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 03:24 PM
" GOLD! " Emma yelled as she entered his pawnshop as the he took the ring
" pleasure doing business with you and oh oh! This ought to be interesting " gold said as he saw the savior he was sure that a fight would break out ! He couldn't wait. Emma froze as she saw Regina she growled at her presence and her hands turned to fists she emedietly punched the queen in her face. Queen or not Regina was just a normal person to her . " that is for trying to take Henry and this is for trying to kill my mother! " Emma said and slapped the queen . Gold just smiled and chuckled
Regina whipped her head around and snarled. "Hello Miss Swan," she said and then yelped as she was struck. "How dare y-" she was cut off again when Emma slapped her. "You little-" Her words were cut off by Killian.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 03:31 PM
Regina whipped her head around and snarled. "Hello Miss Swan," she said and then yelped as she was struck. "How dare y-" she was cut off again when Emma slapped her. "You little-" Her words were cut off by Killian.

Emma growled at the ' queen' her eyes where narrowed as she looked back at hook then at Regina " civilized ? That was long overdo! Regina I don't care if you the evil queen or not your just a person! And if you ever harm my son or my mother again I swear it will be a disaster on your doorstep " Emma threatened as she crossed her arms . She wasn't in a good mood at all , and this witch didn't help at all . " am I making myself clear? " Emma asked as she looked at gold who was now laughing " what a way to start the day! Marvellous ! " gold said and he cackled " savior has some fire ! " he added

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Emma growled at the ' queen' her eyes where narrowed as she looked back at hook then at Regina " civilized ? That was long overdo! Regina I don't care if you the evil queen or not your just a person! And if you ever harm my son or my mother again I swear it will be a disaster on your doorstep " Emma threatened as she crossed her arms . She wasn't in a good mood at all , and this witch didn't help at all . " am I making myself clear? " Emma asked as she looked at gold who was now laughing " what a way to start the day! Marvellous ! " gold said and he cackled " savior has some fire ! " he added
Regina stared at Emma for a moment, hatred boiling in the depths of her soul, but straightened up and smirked. "Yes Miss Swan," she said smoothly. "I quite understand that I am 'just a person'. Thank you for reminding me." She strolled past Emma and Killian toward the door. Before she opened it, she turned back around to Gold. "I hope that payment suffices and thank you for the...gift." And without a word she left the store.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 03:51 PM
Regina stared at Emma for a moment, hatred boiling in the depths of her soul, but straightened up and smirked. "Yes Miss Swan," she said smoothly. "I quite understand that I am 'just a person'. Thank you for reminding me." She strolled past Emma and Killian toward the door. Before she opened it, she turned back around to Gold. "I hope that payment suffices and thank you for the...gift." And without a word she left the store.

Emma raised her eyebrow
' Oh that's it!!' She thought as she had enough of this ' queens ' sarcasm and rude nature . She walked out of the shop and was outside the store " WITCH! " she yelled and slammed the door shut she needed to get the anger out of her chest . " now gold you have hooks telescope why? " she asked and gold smirked " business my dear it's for business " gold said and Emma had enough things to deal with especially this smug wannabe . She slammed her hand on the counter " tell me now " she said angrily " nope " gold said

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 04:11 PM
Emma raised her eyebrow
' Oh that's it!!' She thought as she had enough of this ' queens ' sarcasm and rude nature . She walked out of the shop and was outside the store " WITCH! " she yelled and slammed the door shut she needed to get the anger out of her chest . " now gold you have hooks telescope why? " she asked and gold smirked " business my dear it's for business " gold said and Emma had enough things to deal with especially this smug wannabe . She slammed her hand on the counter " tell me now " she said angrily " nope " gold said
Hook watched Regina go. He had a bad feeling every time she was calm in such situations. He was pulled out of his dazed by a loud sound. Killian turned to see Emma and Gold. He rushed to Emma's side and put a hand on her shoulder. "Emma," he soothed. "Calm down, love. It's just a telescope. No magic. No tricks to it. Let the Crocodile to his business."

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 04:19 PM
Hook watched Regina go. He had a bad feeling every time she was calm in such situations. He was pulled out of his dazed by a loud sound. Killian turned to see Emma and Gold. He rushed to Emma's side and put a hand on her shoulder. "Emma," he soothed. "Calm down, love. It's just a telescope. No magic. No tricks to it. Let the Crocodile to his business."

Gold just kept his usual smirk and fixed his tie he whent to his cabinet to get a few things . Emma narrowed her eyes and had that look when ever she was angry things weren't gonna be good , her once peaceful gesture now filled and laced with hatred . She wasn't in a great mood at all. If she expected an answer she expected a answer nothing with ' oh no sorry not right now ' . She then had a smirk o r her own and pushed an object over and it fell on the floor
" HEY! Fragile! " gold yelled and h e growled
" sorry what was that? " Emma asked sarcastic way

rubinaito
October 22nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Henry was sitting in his room in Regina's mansion, turning the page of one of his many storybooks. He smiled, looking down at the picture of a prince and princess kissing; happy endings were always the best ones. His eyebrow quirked up faintly and he glanced outside to see his mother- at least, the one who raised him, Regina- storming up the steps. Concern flashed in his gaze and he sat the book down, getting up to greet her at the door. "Mom?" He opened the door for her, shifting his weight slightly. "Did you get in a fight with Mom again?" He asked, referring to his biological mother, Emma Swan. Henry watched Regina with uncertainty, wondering what had happened between the two. Despite their apparent truce at the moment, it seemed that things were degrading even further with them.

David was not a simple man. He had been living two lives this entire time, which was stressful enough for the man. But now? Staring down at the documents, his eyebrows furrowed together much like Henry did when he was concerned, the young man scanning the paper for something- anything- that could point him in the direction of the missing boy. He sighed, leaning back in his chair, going though the various fairytales he knew of with the protagonist of 'Jack' in them. However, it was very unlikely that the kid missing was 'Jack' from 'Jack and the Beanstalk'- he didn't come from a poor family, nor was he an idiot that would sell a cow for beans. No, it was likely the kid was the son of some prince or king that had never been mentioned by name in a fairytale, which made it all so much harder.
"David?" Mary Margaret came in, the enchantingly beautiful woman wrapping her arms around David's waist and resting her head on his shoulder, looking down at the papers he was staring at. "You should take a break." She murmured, gently trailing her fingers through his hair, concern thick in her voice. "You're killing yourself with all this work. Come with me to Grannies, and take your mind off of the case for a little while."
David sighed, curling his fingers around Mary Margaret's hand and kissed it gently. "Oh, all right." He gave in, closing his eyes. "Maybe I'll find a clue there or something."
Mary Margaret smiled happily, leaning in to kiss his stubbly cheek. "Come on." She led him away by the hand, the two walking out of the sheriff's office together.

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Gold just kept his usual smirk and fixed his tie he whent to his cabinet to get a few things . Emma narrowed her eyes and had that look when ever she was angry things weren't gonna be good , her once peaceful gesture now filled and laced with hatred . She wasn't in a great mood at all. If she expected an answer she expected a answer nothing with ' oh no sorry not right now ' . She then had a smirk o r her own and pushed an object over and it fell on the floor
" HEY! Fragile! " gold yelled and h e growled
" sorry what was that? " Emma asked sarcastic way
"Emma," Killian warned.
(I legit have no idea what to do XD)

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Henry was sitting in his room in Regina's mansion, turning the page of one of his many storybooks. He smiled, looking down at the picture of a prince and princess kissing; happy endings were always the best ones. His eyebrow quirked up faintly and he glanced outside to see his mother- at least, the one who raised him, Regina- storming up the steps. Concern flashed in his gaze and he sat the book down, getting up to greet her at the door. "Mom?" He opened the door for her, shifting his weight slightly. "Did you get in a fight with Mom again?" He asked, referring to his biological mother, Emma Swan. Henry watched Regina with uncertainty, wondering what had happened between the two. Despite their apparent truce at the moment, it seemed that things were degrading even further with them.

David was not a simple man. He had been living two lives this entire time, which was stressful enough for the man. But now? Staring down at the documents, his eyebrows furrowed together much like Henry did when he was concerned, the young man scanning the paper for something- anything- that could point him in the direction of the missing boy. He sighed, leaning back in his chair, going though the various fairytales he knew of with the protagonist of 'Jack' in them. However, it was very unlikely that the kid missing was 'Jack' from 'Jack and the Beanstalk'- he didn't come from a poor family, nor was he an idiot that would sell a cow for beans. No, it was likely the kid was the son of some prince or king that had never been mentioned by name in a fairytale, which made it all so much harder.
"David?" Mary Margaret came in, the enchantingly beautiful woman wrapping her arms around David's waist and resting her head on his shoulder, looking down at the papers he was staring at. "You should take a break." She murmured, gently trailing her fingers through his hair, concern thick in her voice. "You're killing yourself with all this work. Come with me to Grannies, and take your mind off of the case for a little while."
David sighed, curling his fingers around Mary Margaret's hand and kissed it gently. "Oh, all right." He gave in, closing his eyes. "Maybe I'll find a clue there or something."
Mary Margaret smiled happily, leaning in to kiss his stubbly cheek. "Come on." She led him away by the hand, the two walking out of the sheriff's office together.
"Emma," Killian warned.
(I legit have no idea what to do XD)

Emma rolled her eyes as she left the store and gold just picked up his item that fell on the ground and mumbled under his breath ." what you want? " gold asked hook

------------------------------------

Emma then noticed Henry and her parents " yeah I did kid just not in a good mood right now so try and not to annoy me please? " she asked as nicely as she could . She couldn't get hooks telescope back she would have to get it back another way. She then noticed her parents heading to the same place she was gonna go , she walked in the dinner and took a seat she started to read again a hint of anger glowing from her gesture

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
[SIZE="2"][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR="SandyBrown"]Henry was sitting in his room in Regina's mansion, turning the page of one of his many storybooks. He smiled, looking down at the picture of a prince and princess kissing; happy endings were always the best ones. His eyebrow quirked up faintly and he glanced outside to see his mother- at least, the one who raised him, Regina- storming up the steps. Concern flashed in his gaze and he sat the book down, getting up to greet her at the door. "Mom?" He opened the door for her, shifting his weight slightly. "Did you get in a fight with Mom again?" He asked, referring to his biological mother, Emma Swan. Henry watched Regina with uncertainty, wondering what had happened between the two. Despite their apparent truce at the moment, it seemed that things were degrading even further with them.
Regina smiled at her son as she came through the door. "Yes but its alright darling," she said smoothly. "We'll work it out. I have a feeling everything will work itself out soon." A glint of childish mischief sparked in her brown eyes. The mayor closed the door and walked into the kitchen. She quickly slipped the vial into a drawer and locked it up before turning around to Henry. "So how has your day been darling?"

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
Emma rolled her eyes as she left the store and gold just picked up his item that fell on the ground and mumbled under his breath ." what you want? " gold asked hook

Emma then noticed Henry and her parents " yeah I did kid just not in a good mood right now so try and not to annoy me please? " she asked as nicely as she could . She couldn't get hooks telescope back she would have to get it back another way. She then noticed her parents heading to the same place she was gonna go , she walked in the dinner and took a seat she started to read again a hint of anger glowing from her gesture
The dark haired pirate hesitated before leaving. "I had better not be mistaken Crocodile," he growled with his back turned to him. "If you do anything even remotely capable of hurting the Charmings, you are a dead man." With that, he followed Emma to the diner.

rubinaito
October 22nd, 2017, 04:34 PM

(Henry was talking with Regina, not Emma.)
Mary Margaret glanced over at Emma, concern flickering through her soft brown eyes. "Emma?" She said softly, sliding into the seat beside her.

Regina smiled at her son as she came through the door. "Yes but its alright darling," she said smoothly. "We'll work it out. I have a feeling everything will work itself out soon." A glint of childish mischief sparked in her brown eyes. The mayor closed the door and walked into the kitchen. She quickly slipped the vial into a drawer and locked it up before turning around to Henry. "So how has your day been darling?"
"It's been... okay." Henry shrugged, leaning against the kitchen counter. "Nothing exciting has been happening recently. No adventures, no new people, nothing. Just a typical Storybrooke day." He sighed, leaning his head into his arms.

(Sorry for the short post, I'm about to leave.)

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
Mary Margaret glanced over at Emma, concern flickering through her soft brown eyes. "Emma?" She said softly, sliding into the seat beside her.

"It's been... okay." Henry shrugged, leaning against the kitchen counter. "Nothing exciting has been happening recently. No adventures, no new people, nothing. Just a typical Storybrooke day." He sighed, leaning his head into his arms.

Face palms )
Emma looked up from her book and then looked back she set the book down and sighed . She pinched the bridge of her nose
" it's gold again he's taken hooks telescope and every one is getting on my nerves " she finally spoke as she looked out the window . Atleast her mother didn't anger her " and I may have punched and slapped Regina as well " she added and had a little chuckle . Rubinaito

ladybugg03
October 22nd, 2017, 04:37 PM

"Yes," she said. "Typical indeed." Regina glanced over at the clock. "Well Henry," she said and started to make her way out of the kitchen. "I have some work to do. I'll be in the office if you need me."

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 10:31 PM
Bopboop

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 09:16 PM
BUMP!!!
Rubinaito

rubinaito
October 23rd, 2017, 09:18 PM
Sorry- I've got writer's block atm.

Leucos
October 23rd, 2017, 09:20 PM

Oh..:( )

ladybugg03
October 23rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
Same

rubinaito
October 24th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Face palms )
Emma looked up from her book and then looked back she set the book down and sighed . She pinched the bridge of her nose
" it's gold again he's taken hooks telescope and every one is getting on my nerves " she finally spoke as she looked out the window . Atleast her mother didn't anger her " and I may have punched and slapped Regina as well " she added and had a little chuckle . Rubinaito

"Emma," Mary Margaret gently chided her daughter, the young queen shifting slightly so that she was more comfortable. "Regina isn't worth it- don't put your time in effort into angering her because she's antagonizing you." She frowned slightly, thinking of her step-mother and shaking her head slightly at the thought of the witch. Her brown eyes flicked over to her husband, who was talking with someone at the door and her frown deepened, seeing him a little more clearly in the brighter light above the door. The shadows under his eyes were concerning, and his face was beginning to sprout a full-on beard. He looked exhausted, which only served to worry the woman further. "Emma, could you do me a favor? It might take your mind off of everything..." Mary Margaret turned to her daughter, her eyes pleading.

"Yes," she said. "Typical indeed." Regina glanced over at the clock. "Well Henry," she said and started to make her way out of the kitchen. "I have some work to do. I'll be in the office if you need me."

"Alright, Mom." Henry wrapped one arm around her shoulders in a half-hug before running around the corner and back up the stairs to his room. He glanced back down at Regina, making sure that she wasn't paying attention before slipping the key chain out of his pocket. There were very few rooms in the house that Henry had never been in- and with the stress between Emma and Regina, Henry knew that it was about time to figure out what was in those rooms. Just in case. He pulled out the bigger key, which fit into the wardrobe like door in Regina's bedroom, his smile widening just a little. Time to do a little digging around.

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 04:57 PM
"Emma," Mary Margaret gently chided her daughter, the young queen shifting slightly so that she was more comfortable. "Regina isn't worth it- don't put your time in effort into angering her because she's antagonizing you." She frowned slightly, thinking of her step-mother and shaking her head slightly at the thought of the witch. Her brown eyes flicked over to her husband, who was talking with someone at the door and her frown deepened, seeing him a little more clearly in the brighter light above the door. The shadows under his eyes were concerning, and his face was beginning to sprout a full-on beard. He looked exhausted, which only served to worry the woman further. "Emma, could you do me a favor? It might take your mind off of everything..." Mary Margaret turned to her daughter, her eyes pleading.

"Alright, Mom." Henry wrapped one arm around her shoulders in a half-hug before running around the corner and back up the stairs to his room. He glanced back down at Regina, making sure that she wasn't paying attention before slipping the key chain out of his pocket. There were very few rooms in the house that Henry had never been in- and with the stress between Emma and Regina, Henry knew that it was about time to figure out what was in those rooms. Just in case. He pulled out the bigger key, which fit into the wardrobe like door in Regina's bedroom, his smile widening just a little. Time to do a little digging around.

You back! And I like you new name it fits )
Emma nodded she understood that her actions where not the best to do at that moment but hey it was like that at Boston gotta be hard on people or things won't be so great " wasnt Like THAt in Boston... " she mumbled and she looked at her father and sighed " want me to help David?" She asked As she probably Already knew THE ANSWer WAs yes. hopefully she Could do some Of HEr own REserch As Well OR find SOmething TO Read

rubinaito
October 24th, 2017, 06:19 PM
You back! And I like you new name it fits )
Emma nodded she understood that her actions where not the best to do at that moment but hey it was like that at Boston gotta be hard on people or things won't be so great " wasnt Like THAt in Boston... " she mumbled and she looked at her father and sighed " want me to help David?" She asked As she probably Already knew THE ANSWer WAs yes. hopefully she Could do some Of HEr own REserch As Well OR find SOmething TO Read

"Yes." Mary Margaret looked back at Emma. "The sooner he figures out what happened to the kid, the sooner he can stop worrying over it." She sighed, looking into her cup and shaking her head briefly. "It's a terrible thing, missing children. I'd suggest he investigate the Candy Witch, but she's dead..." She frowned. "I think."

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"Yes." Mary Margaret looked back at Emma. "The sooner he figures out what happened to the kid, the sooner he can stop worrying over it." She sighed, looking into her cup and shaking her head briefly. "It's a terrible thing, missing children. I'd suggest he investigate the Candy Witch, but she's dead..." She frowned. "I think."

Now she was interested but she wasn't that surprised
" that's interesting , there's really no missing children here in storybook . and yeah about that it happens a lot in the real world Mary Margaret . don't be surprised , sometimes the real world isn't a fairy tail. And you got to be kidding me?! She's real to? well where is Hansel and grettel? " she joked at the last sentence and stretched " wait don't you have a sister Mary margaret? " Emma asked as she opened the Grimm tales it says that snow white had a sister rose red (which she does!)
" your sister name is rose red ...ring any bells? " she asked again with a raised eyebrow kitten~

rubinaito
October 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Now she was interested but she wasn't that surprised
" that's interesting , there's really no missing children here in storybook . and yeah about that it happens a lot in the real world Mary Margaret . don't be surprised , sometimes the real world isn't a fairy tail. And you got to be kidding me?! She's real to? well where is Hansel and grettel? " she joked at the last sentence and stretched " wait don't you have a sister Mary margaret? " Emma asked as she opened the Grimm tales it says that snow white had a sister rose red (which she does!)
" your sister name is rose red ...ring any bells? " she asked again with a raised eyebrow kitten~
"Rose Red... Rose Red..." Mary Margaret tapped her chin, before her eyes lit up. "Yes, I do remember her! We were separated awhile back, when we were only children." She frowned. "But what does this have to do with the missing kid?"

(Sorry for the poor quality, I'm tired.)

Leucos
October 24th, 2017, 10:18 PM
"Rose Red... Rose Red..." Mary Margaret tapped her chin, before her eyes lit up. "Yes, I do remember her! We were separated awhile back, when we were only children." She frowned. "But what does this have to do with the missing kid?"

(Sorry for the poor quality, I'm tired.)

Oki^^ )
Emma shrugged and cleared her throat
" separated or missing " Emma said as she flipped through the page
" after you guys where separated , supposedly she whent with the Prince but I say wrong something happened to rose as the same thing happened to this kid " she added and closed the book you could find a lot of information in fairy tail books then real world " and the same things have been happening in Boston one of the kids in that video I found with the snow queen had gone missing as well " she added yet again . Emma wasn't new to this it was like a pattern every few years this person strikes

rubinaito
October 27th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Oki^^ )
Emma shrugged and cleared her throat
" separated or missing " Emma said as she flipped through the page
" after you guys where separated , supposedly she whent with the Prince but I say wrong something happened to rose as the same thing happened to this kid " she added and closed the book you could find a lot of information in fairy tail books then real world " and the same things have been happening in Boston one of the kids in that video I found with the snow queen had gone missing as well " she added yet again . Emma wasn't new to this it was like a pattern every few years this person strikes

Mary narrowed her eyes. "Are you saying my sister's in trouble?"

(Sorry for the short post, in the middle of Biology.)

Leucos
October 27th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Mary narrowed her eyes. "Are you saying my sister's in trouble?"

(Sorry for the short post, in the middle of Biology.)
It oki and boooring!)
Emma raised her eyebrow normally her mother would be kind but she did like it when that soft and calming part of snow turned to be frustrated . It was kinda funny
" possibly , and I'm trying to help you know. blame HEnry FOr getting ME Into real Life mixed with storys " she said and rubbed her temples , she heard the door of the restaurant open and a rather small man with a scruffy beard walked in he had a checkered shirt some glasses blue jeans a walking stick. Emma Had A Hunch on Who He Was and snows Cup Started Shaking because Emma WAs Now Angry Yet Again . Her HAnds Turned To Fists
" him of all people " Emma growled and snows coffee cup fell over. Rubinaito

Leucos
October 29th, 2017, 12:17 PM
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!! kitten ladybugg03