PDA

View Full Version : Foxes and Wolves

bobtail
October 21st, 2017, 03:10 PM
Deep within WolfClan territory, a bush rustled as a long-furred cat stepped out from the undergrowth. She blinked blue-green eyes and looked nervously around before padding onwards, the fur around her neck fluffing up fearfully. If anyone caught her sneaking out of the camp in the middle of the night, they were bound to ask questions. Questions that she wouldn't be able to answer, because no one would believe that her dead mother had visited her, just a normal warrior, in a dream and told her to investigate Adderstrike's death. The she-cat, Feathermist, halted suddenly as the memory of her friend collapsing to the ground beside her forced itself into her mind.

After a few moments she started walking again, not wanting to be caught so close to wailing in grief. She had to get to the Gathering clearing, where her mother had told her there was a way to figure out who had killed Adderstrike. Why StarClan couldn't just ask Adderstrike's spirit, she had no idea. She halted suddenly, tilting her head back and sniffing the air. A familiar scent was drifting towards her; her brother. She had to get the clearing soon, but... perhaps Ashwolf would help her. The silver tabby and white she-cat turned and gazed around the forest, meowing, "Ashwolf? Are you there?"

(Gingercrest and Swiftwind should be heading towards the Gathering clearing from FoxClan's camp. To make sure no one gets left behind, I was thinking we could post in an order, maybe me, DragonChaos; itsyaboirussetbird; Aura?)

russet
October 21st, 2017, 03:11 PM
( SamCats sounds good!)

vellichor
October 21st, 2017, 03:34 PM
[ Of Course! ]

DragonChaos
October 21st, 2017, 04:29 PM
(Fine with me, sorry I didn't post earlier though, was switching computers.)
@SamCats (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4089) @Aura (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2060)
itsyaboirussetbird
Ashwolf was deep within Wolfclan territory, having to also be heading towards the clearing, since he was just told to by Starclan from a cat he didn't know. Earlier when he was in the den he did notice that his sister was not in her nest, or anywhere in the camp, and had wondered where she gone off to, but first he needed to follow what Starclan told him. He did stop for a second though to think about reasons why she could not be in camp, but one lingered in his mind most, but he refused to accept that thought, and so just began walking towards the clearing again, wanting to know why he needed to go there.

Soon enough, a familiar scent caught his attention, soon followed by the sound of a familiar voice; his sisters. He walked a bit faster until he caught sight of her, and said, "I'm here, Feathermist." He then proceeded to pad on over to her, and then asked, "What are you doing out here alone in the middle of the night?" looking at her with his yellow-amber eyes, not looking too happy that she was out here alone, being more suspicious than usual.

vellichor
October 23rd, 2017, 03:29 PM
russet

DragonChaos
October 24th, 2017, 04:07 PM
( russet you avoidin' us? )

russet
October 24th, 2017, 04:35 PM
( russet you avoidin' us? )

SamCats
Aura
DragonChaos

(aaa sorry!!)

Gingercrest padded through FoxClan territory, having a hint of a smile on his face. He loved the dark. It hid him in the shadows and he could go out without anyone noticing. He slunk through the ferns and undergrowth of the territory, before hearing a slight rustle in the bushes. His expression turned stoic and he raised his head, his ears pricked. His tail lashed in annoyance. "Hello? Is anyone there?" His hackles began to rise as he tasted the air.

DragonChaos
October 28th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Aura

vellichor
October 28th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Swiftwind didn’t want to be up. She hated the nighttime as is. It was too dark and foreboding for her taste. She had always preferred the warm comfort of the sun on her back. When the sun went down, she retreated to her nest. She didn’t want to be up now, following the tugging feeling in her chest. She stalked in the shadows, fur prickling. She didn’t want to be followed, no matter how much she hated the dark. Her sharp senses picked up a familiar scent. ‘Gingercrest? What is he doing out here?’ Then again, what was she doing out here? Shaking her head, Swiftwind picked up her pace to meet Gingercrest. The scent got stronger as she ran, and eventually she didn’t know where she was. She was blindly following Gingercrest’s scent.

SamCats DragonChaos russet

bobtail
November 6th, 2017, 12:23 PM
(Sorry for the really late reply and for worrying a couple people on my profile. I had to leave the site for a while and didn't really have a chance to warn people.)

Despite expecting his appearance, Feathermist couldn't help but jump a little when her brother emerged from the bushes. She wasn't supposed to be wandering around the territory this late, not without an excuse. Think, Feather, think! Just... just say you were out hunting! She opened her mouth and hesitated before meowing, "W-well, Ashwolf, I could ask you the exact same thing."

You mousebrain! She fought the urge to slam her head into a tree and instead stood a little straighter, trying not to show how embarrassed she was. This was great. Her own brother was going to call her out and she'd be forced back to camp. Then she'd never find out what really happened to Adderstrike!

DragonChaos russet Aura

DragonChaos
November 7th, 2017, 08:58 PM
(Sorry for the really late reply and for worrying a couple people on my profile. I had to leave the site for a while and didn't really have a chance to warn people.)

Despite expecting his appearance, Feathermist couldn't help but jump a little when her brother emerged from the bushes. She wasn't supposed to be wandering around the territory this late, not without an excuse. Think, Feather, think! Just... just say you were out hunting! She opened her mouth and hesitated before meowing, "W-well, Ashwolf, I could ask you the exact same thing."

You mousebrain! She fought the urge to slam her head into a tree and instead stood a little straighter, trying not to show how embarrassed she was. This was great. Her own brother was going to call her out and she'd be forced back to camp. Then she'd never find out what really happened to Adderstrike!

@DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14) @russet (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5125) @Aura (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2060)

Ashwolf noticed her hesitation before Feathermist told him that she could ask the same thing about him. He also picked up on her standing a little straighter now, and soon said, "I was looking for you. You know you can't be out here in the middle of the night all by yourself." He did see through her stance that she was a bit embarrassed, since he knew her more than any other cat. Soon he sat down and repeated his question, "Why are you out here in the middle of the night by yourself?" wanting a sincere answer. He decided not to tell her about what he dreamed of, since she would most likely want to go with him to the clearing.

@russet (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5125) @Aura (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2060) SamCats

DragonChaos
November 15th, 2017, 05:29 AM
(Bump russet Aura SamCats)