PDA

View Full Version : ★two girls casually being gay[private]

graves
October 21st, 2017, 11:23 AM
itsyaboirussetbird

Ace was new to this.
She didnt have too many friends because of her standoffish personality. but Kristen had pushed past that and had managed to become a friend a few months later. it was weird honestly, she wouldn't get what was running through Kristens head that made her want to be friends with someone who was rude to her at the beginning, but she appreciated it in the long run. beyond her rude exterior ace was rather sweet despite how she comes off with first impressions. she currently sat on the her couch in her apartment, waiting for the ginger to come knocking at her door. the two had agreed they should hang out more, and when ace had offered to watch netflix at her place, kristen had gingerly agreed. so she sat in the couch,netflix loaded with to can of coke on the table,feet rested on it aswel waiting.

russet
October 21st, 2017, 12:33 PM
itsyaboirussetbird

Ace was new to this.
She didnt have too many friends because of her standoffish personality. but Kristen had pushed past that and had managed to become a friend a few months later. it was weird honestly, she wouldn't get what was running through Kristens head that made her want to be friends with someone who was rude to her at the beginning, but she appreciated it in the long run. beyond her rude exterior ace was rather sweet despite how she comes off with first impressions. she currently sat on the her couch in her apartment, waiting for the ginger to come knocking at her door. the two had agreed they should hang out more, and when ace had offered to watch netflix at her place, kristen had gingerly agreed. so she sat in the couch,netflix loaded with to can of coke on the table,feet rested on it aswel waiting.

Kristen pulled up into Ace’s gravely driveway, some of the rocks flying up and hitting her civic. She mumbled, always annoyed by the driveway. She got out and ran towards the door. She knew she was late. She knocked on the door, waiting anxiously, tapping her feet as normal. She was excited. She had wanted to hang out with her friend more, but not just because she wanted to talk to her. She wanted to admire her. She was growing some feelings for Ace. She was just so nice and beautiful and amazing. There was something about her that drew the redhead to her new friend. At 20, she just recently moved out of her parent’s house and gotten a job as a store clerk. She was going to veterinary school-well, really pre-med-and so most of her time was taken up, but she had some time in her weekend. Her parents lived close to her school, so she didn’t have to move into a dorm, but she was getting tired of her parents complaining how she mooched off them. So, she went out and got a job. She was exausted, but the though of Ace cheered her up and made her excited.

graves
October 21st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Kristen pulled up into Ace’s gravely driveway, some of the rocks flying up and hitting her civic. She mumbled, always annoyed by the driveway. She got out and ran towards the door. She knew she was late. She knocked on the door, waiting anxiously, tapping her feet as normal. She was excited. She had wanted to hang out with her friend more, but not just because she wanted to talk to her. She wanted to admire her. She was growing some feelings for Ace. She was just so nice and beautiful and amazing. There was something about her that drew the redhead to her new friend. At 20, she just recently moved out of her parent’s house and gotten a job as a store clerk. She was going to veterinary school-well, really pre-med-and so most of her time was taken up, but she had some time in her weekend. Her parents lived close to her school, so she didn’t have to move into a dorm, but she was getting tired of her parents complaining how she mooched off them. So, she went out and got a job. She was exausted, but the though of Ace cheered her up and made her excited.
hearing the knock on the door Ace hopped up immediately. sure, kristen was late, but at least she had showed up at all. whenever ace hung out at her house she was always hours late(she wasnt the most responsible) so she gave the ginger a pass. unlocking her door she opened it, greeting kristen with a small smile. she raised an eyebrow,¨youre late, but ill give you a pass this time.¨ she teased, brown hues looking her over. they didnt have a lot of time to hang out, kristen going to college weekday and ace herself working a job at a local music shop, it was tough to get time alone. but she was happy after weeks and week of discussing it they finally found a date that suited them both. she opened the door wider to let her in,¨cmon in, i even bought snacks and everything.¨

russet
October 21st, 2017, 03:24 PM
hearing the knock on the door Ace hopped up immediately. sure, kristen was late, but at least she had showed up at all. whenever ace hung out at her house she was always hours late(she wasnt the most responsible) so she gave the ginger a pass. unlocking her door she opened it, greeting kristen with a small smile. she raised an eyebrow,¨youre late, but ill give you a pass this time.¨ she teased, brown hues looking her over. they didnt have a lot of time to hang out, kristen going to college weekday and ace herself working a job at a local music shop, it was tough to get time alone. but she was happy after weeks and week of discussing it they finally found a date that suited them both. she opened the door wider to let her in,¨cmon in, i even bought snacks and everything.¨

Kristen laughed. “Wow, a free pass? That’s quite strange. For you, at least.” She smiled jokingly, stepping into the doorway. “Ooh, snacks! Did you buy me Twizzlers? You know that’s my favorite.” She pointed accusingly at Ace. She climbed over the couch’s back, flopping down onto one of the large cushions. “Man, you have a big TV. All I have is a sucky one from the 90’s.” She grabbed the remote and started flipping through. “Ugh, there’s nothing good on!” She turned back to Ace. “Do you have Netflix, HBO or Showtime?”

graves
October 21st, 2017, 03:43 PM
Kristen laughed. “Wow, a free pass? That’s quite strange. For you, at least.” She smiled jokingly, stepping into the doorway. “Ooh, snacks! Did you buy me Twizzlers? You know that’s my favorite.” She pointed accusingly at Ace. She climbed over the couch’s back, flopping down onto one of the large cushions. “Man, you have a big TV. All I have is a sucky one from the 90’s.” She grabbed the remote and started flipping through. “Ugh, there’s nothing good on!” She turned back to Ace. “Do you have Netflix, HBO or Showtime?”
as kristen made herself at home on her couch, she walked into her kitchen. her apartment was larger then most around here,blessed enough to get a bottom floor. the kitchen was big, krisp granite counter tops and an island in the middle. her fridge was decorated with lame magnets, some from places she had been too. her living room was simple, a large L shaped couch with a glass coffee table. her large TV sat on an entertainment center whihc hosted movies and books on it. posters of bands and such were littered on the house walls, this was Aces home alright. she opened her cupboard, grabbing a bag of chips and some candy,including kristens beloved twizzlers. walking to the living room she rolled her eyes,¨yeah yeah i got them, i knew youd bug me for them anyway,¨ she placed the snakes on the table before settling down on the couch next to her, resting one of her arms against the back of the couch and behind kristen. ¨i have netflix we can watch,what are you in the mood for? theres some good horror movies,ya know, for the spooky season and all.¨

russet
October 21st, 2017, 04:02 PM
as kristen made herself at home on her couch, she walked into her kitchen. her apartment was larger then most around here,blessed enough to get a bottom floor. the kitchen was big, krisp granite counter tops and an island in the middle. her fridge was decorated with lame magnets, some from places she had been too. her living room was simple, a large L shaped couch with a glass coffee table. her large TV sat on an entertainment center whihc hosted movies and books on it. posters of bands and such were littered on the house walls, this was Aces home alright. she opened her cupboard, grabbing a bag of chips and some candy,including kristens beloved twizzlers. walking to the living room she rolled her eyes,¨yeah yeah i got them, i knew youd bug me for them anyway,¨ she placed the snakes on the table before settling down on the couch next to her, resting one of her arms against the back of the couch and behind kristen. ¨i have netflix we can watch,what are you in the mood for? theres some good horror movies,ya know, for the spooky season and all.¨

Kristen felt her face redden as Ace placed her arm behind her, looking straight at the TV and avoiding her friend’s gaze. “Uh, yeah, any scary movie will do.” Her cheeks turned pale again and she smiled at Ace. “You’ll protect me, right?” She let her bottom lip pop out. “Pweaseeee?” She smiled teasingly, grabbing the Twizzlers from the table. She scootched a bit close to Ace, feeling their hips touch. She blushed a bit but the ripped open the Twizzlers bag, taking one and shoving it in her mouth. “Mmmm. Cherry.” She savored the fruit-flavored sticks of licorice and looked as Ace began flipping through movies. She picked up the Coke can and took a swig.

graves
October 21st, 2017, 04:31 PM
Kristen felt her face redden as Ace placed her arm behind her, looking straight at the TV and avoiding her friend’s gaze. “Uh, yeah, any scary movie will do.” Her cheeks turned pale again and she smiled at Ace. “You’ll protect me, right?” She let her bottom lip pop out. “Pweaseeee?” She smiled teasingly, grabbing the Twizzlers from the table. She scootched a bit close to Ace, feeling their hips touch. She blushed a bit but the ripped open the Twizzlers bag, taking one and shoving it in her mouth. “Mmmm. Cherry.” She savored the fruit-flavored sticks of licorice and looked as Ace began flipping through movies. She picked up the Coke can and took a swig.
ace only raised an eyebrow at her,giving an amused glare and then a snort,¨if a crazy killer doesnt get me first, then sure, ill protect you.¨ she replied, a small smirk on her face. taking the remote from kristens grasp she pressed a few buttons and waited a moment before netflix loaded. she loved horror movies,had always been a big fan, halloween was honestly her favorite holiday.like, who doesnt let a good scare? it was hard to scare ace after all the horror movies shes seen, but they were still fun to watch nonetheless. when it loaded up she typed in a classic horror movie--friday the 13th. hitting play she put down the remote on the coffee table, letting herself lean back against the couch, sighing contently as she felt kristen gently press into her side.

russet
October 21st, 2017, 05:44 PM
ace only raised an eyebrow at her,giving an amused glare and then a snort,¨if a crazy killer doesnt get me first, then sure, ill protect you.¨ she replied, a small smirk on her face. taking the remote from kristens grasp she pressed a few buttons and waited a moment before netflix loaded. she loved horror movies,had always been a big fan, halloween was honestly her favorite holiday.like, who doesnt let a good scare? it was hard to scare ace after all the horror movies shes seen, but they were still fun to watch nonetheless. when it loaded up she typed in a classic horror movie--friday the 13th. hitting play she put down the remote on the coffee table, letting herself lean back against the couch, sighing contently as she felt kristen gently press into her side.

Kristen hadn’t told Ace that she had never seen a horror movie. She was terrified as soon as it began, pressing harder into Ace’s side. She squealed when the scary music began. Held the pillow up to her face when she first saw Jason. Then, the first jumpscare. She screamed and leapt into Ace’s arms, hiding her face in her friend’s shoulder. She was shaking, that’s how scared she was. She didn’t even remember that she was now sitting in her crush’s arms. As she finally raised her head, she found herself looking into Ace’s shocked and amused deep brown eyes. She blushed heavily. Her entire face and her ears turned bright red. As she store longer into her friend’s eyes she felt an urge to kiss her. Something in her head told her that it was right. So, without thinking, she leaned in and kissed her friend, closing her eyes and leaning in farther.

graves
October 21st, 2017, 09:37 PM
Kristen hadn’t told Ace that she had never seen a horror movie. She was terrified as soon as it began, pressing harder into Ace’s side. She squealed when the scary music began. Held the pillow up to her face when she first saw Jason. Then, the first jumpscare. She screamed and leapt into Ace’s arms, hiding her face in her friend’s shoulder. She was shaking, that’s how scared she was. She didn’t even remember that she was now sitting in her crush’s arms. As she finally raised her head, she found herself looking into Ace’s shocked and amused deep brown eyes. She blushed heavily. Her entire face and her ears turned bright red. As she store longer into her friend’s eyes she felt an urge to kiss her. Something in her head told her that it was right. So, without thinking, she leaned in and kissed her friend, closing her eyes and leaning in farther.
Ace didnt know that kristen had never seen one horror movie in her life. and she wasnt really..expecting this reaction of all things. feeling her press into her side she didnt think anything of it. the new addition of warmth felt nice,and while she whimpered close to a pillow Ace didnt make one sound,immune to the cheesy thrill of horror. now,when she jumped into her lap is what made her emit a small gasp,instinctively wrapping her arms around her waist protectively, and to also balance her to keep her from falling. what she had not expected-of all things-was a kiss. her lips against hers felt foreign and new, something ace hadnt experienced before due to lack of relationships. it was hard for her to open up,kristen had been a rarity. her eyes widened in shock, pulling away slightly, brown hue starring in confusion. normally her face was calm and relaxed, but instead a small blush dusted upon her freckled face, a pretty pink color on her tan cheeks as she raised her eyebrows. for once in a lifetime, ace was speechless,¨w...what was that for?¨

russet
October 22nd, 2017, 06:50 AM
Ace didnt know that kristen had never seen one horror movie in her life. and she wasnt really..expecting this reaction of all things. feeling her press into her side she didnt think anything of it. the new addition of warmth felt nice,and while she whimpered close to a pillow Ace didnt make one sound,immune to the cheesy thrill of horror. now,when she jumped into her lap is what made her emit a small gasp,instinctively wrapping her arms around her waist protectively, and to also balance her to keep her from falling. what she had not expected-of all things-was a kiss. her lips against hers felt foreign and new, something ace hadnt experienced before due to lack of relationships. it was hard for her to open up,kristen had been a rarity. her eyes widened in shock, pulling away slightly, brown hue starring in confusion. normally her face was calm and relaxed, but instead a small blush dusted upon her freckled face, a pretty pink color on her tan cheeks as she raised her eyebrows. for once in a lifetime, ace was speechless,¨w...what was that for?¨

Kristen pulled away, and her entire face was tomato red. She immediately jumped off of Ace, her eyes wide. She shrugged “I... I dunno, I just felt like I had to.” She stood up rigidly. “I guess I’ll go now. I don’t think you want me here anymore. Great, that’s what I get for being gay. Now I’ve lost a friend.” She walked towards the door, stopping before opening it. “Sorry.”

graves
October 22nd, 2017, 08:39 AM
Kristen pulled away, and her entire face was tomato red. She immediately jumped off of Ace, her eyes wide. She shrugged “I... I dunno, I just felt like I had to.” She stood up rigidly. “I guess I’ll go now. I don’t think you want me here anymore. Great, that’s what I get for being gay. Now I’ve lost a friend.” She walked towards the door, stopping before opening it. “Sorry.”
ace was still in shocked, eyes still hovering were kristen had just been in her lap. she brought a hand up to her face, fingers tracing over where her lips had just been, blush still on her face. hearing the click of the door open she sighed, standing up and followed her quickly. she gently grabbed her wrist, forcing kristen to look at her. she didnt know what to say honestly,she was never good with people. ¨look,¨ her voice had a nervous tone to it, brown eyes focused on hers,eyebrows furrowed,¨im new to this..kissing thing.or feelings,or relationships in general.¨ she spoke honestly. she had no idea what she was doing when it came to things like this. ¨you know im not good with my words,but im not upset at you. hell, ive been gay for awhile,¨ she gently let go of kristens wrist, looking towards the ground,¨its all just confusing,okay?just give me time to figure it out.¨ she looked back up towards her,taking a step forward and gently raising her hand to rest on kristens cheek,gently drawing a thumb across it to wipe a stray tear away. she felt bad for making her cry. she sighed, giving a small smile,¨can we watch horror movies together?ill protect you.¨

russet
October 22nd, 2017, 08:53 AM
ace was still in shocked, eyes still hovering were kristen had just been in her lap. she brought a hand up to her face, fingers tracing over where her lips had just been, blush still on her face. hearing the click of the door open she sighed, standing up and followed her quickly. she gently grabbed her wrist, forcing kristen to look at her. she didnt know what to say honestly,she was never good with people. ¨look,¨ her voice had a nervous tone to it, brown eyes focused on hers,eyebrows furrowed,¨im new to this..kissing thing.or feelings,or relationships in general.¨ she spoke honestly. she had no idea what she was doing when it came to things like this. ¨you know im not good with my words,but im not upset at you. hell, ive been gay for awhile,¨ she gently let go of kristens wrist, looking towards the ground,¨its all just confusing,okay?just give me time to figure it out.¨ she looked back up towards her,taking a step forward and gently raising her hand to rest on kristens cheek,gently drawing a thumb across it to wipe a stray tear away. she felt bad for making her cry. she sighed, giving a small smile,¨can we watch horror movies together?ill protect you.¨

Kriten listened carefully to Ace, the color returning to her blue face. She smiled and threw herself into Ace, hugging her thankfully. "Yeah. You can protect me." She hugged Ace tighter, before giving her a light kiss on the cheek. She went back on the couch, laying down this time.

graves
October 22nd, 2017, 09:41 AM
Kriten listened carefully to Ace, the color returning to her blue face. She smiled and threw herself into Ace, hugging her thankfully. "Yeah. You can protect me." She hugged Ace tighter, before giving her a light kiss on the cheek. She went back on the couch, laying down this time.
ace followed her to the couch. her mind was probably going at a million miles per hour. so did this mean that kristen liked her? or was she just kissing her to kiss her? did she mean to kiss her,truly? a bunch of questions ran through her mind but she calmed down once she felt kristen feel better, cheeks still red from where she kissed her. she saw her laying on the couch, not really leaving any room for ace. she chuckled,tapping her shoulder,¨mind if i lay next to you?¨

russet
October 22nd, 2017, 09:48 AM
ace followed her to the couch. her mind was probably going at a million miles per hour. so did this mean that kristen liked her? or was she just kissing her to kiss her? did she mean to kiss her,truly? a bunch of questions ran through her mind but she calmed down once she felt kristen feel better, cheeks still red from where she kissed her. she saw her laying on the couch, not really leaving any room for ace. she chuckled,tapping her shoulder,¨mind if i lay next to you?¨

Kristen blushed, but nodded. "Yeah, sure! That's fine!" She moved over and smiled contentedly as she felt Ace's warmth next to her. She put her arm around Ace as they continued watching the movie. As she continued watching, her face grew redder and redder. "Hey, Ace?" She looked down at the girl laying next to her. "Can I kiss you again? Because I'm pretty gay for you."

graves
October 22nd, 2017, 12:36 PM
Kristen blushed, but nodded. "Yeah, sure! That's fine!" She moved over and smiled contentedly as she felt Ace's warmth next to her. She put her arm around Ace as they continued watching the movie. As she continued watching, her face grew redder and redder. "Hey, Ace?" She looked down at the girl laying next to her. "Can I kiss you again? Because I'm pretty gay for you."
as ace settled down next to her she rested her head on kristens shoulder, brown eyes focused on the TV. affection like this wasnt normal between the two,but still, kissing? ace still couldnt really get over it. but she tried, her gaze on the TV watching the classic Friday the 13th. she leaned into her touch when she felt an arm wrapped around her, though could feel her face go red and raise an eyebrow. ¨I-I..uh,¨ she paused,¨didnt you hear what i said before? i just,need some time to think about all of this,you know?¨ she didnt mind cuddling and what not, but kissing? that was pushing it,at least at this stage. hell,ace had barely processed if she had feelings for kristen or not since the kiss happened so fast. it was a lot to take in,especially for ace. she had never had feelings for anyone nor really been in a proper relationship.
[aa i think the pace is jus a little too fast, you know ? like,,it was the 7th post and they were kissing already, yikes]

russet
October 22nd, 2017, 07:15 PM
as ace settled down next to her she rested her head on kristens shoulder, brown eyes focused on the TV. affection like this wasnt normal between the two,but still, kissing? ace still couldnt really get over it. but she tried, her gaze on the TV watching the classic Friday the 13th. she leaned into her touch when she felt an arm wrapped around her, though could feel her face go red and raise an eyebrow. ¨I-I..uh,¨ she paused,¨didnt you hear what i said before? i just,need some time to think about all of this,you know?¨ she didnt mind cuddling and what not, but kissing? that was pushing it,at least at this stage. hell,ace had barely processed if she had feelings for kristen or not since the kiss happened so fast. it was a lot to take in,especially for ace. she had never had feelings for anyone nor really been in a proper relationship.
[aa i think the pace is jus a little too fast, you know ? like,,it was the 7th post and they were kissing already, yikes]

frick sorry,,
im just not the best at pacing y'know??
we could start over if you'd like

graves
October 22nd, 2017, 07:26 PM
frick sorry,,
im just not the best at pacing y'know??
we could start over if you'd like
thats okay !! it happens sometimes
i just personally like some character development, them getting to know one another,ect before romantic things happens so it doesnt feel rushed or forced, ya know ?

russet
October 22nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
thats okay !! it happens sometimes
i just personally like some character development, them getting to know one another,ect before romantic things happens so it doesnt feel rushed or forced, ya know ?

yeah im really sorry man,,
i just really suck at everything and just in general and im having a bad day so im really sorry

graves
October 22nd, 2017, 08:16 PM
yeah im really sorry man,,
i just really suck at everything and just in general and im having a bad day so im really sorry
look, its fine, rping is about improving so dont beat yourself up about it
would you like to start again or simply continue ?