PDA

View Full Version : Thunder (private )

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 10:37 AM
TAKES PLACE IN ATLAS! And also try and make your rp more than a word or one sentence pleas e? Not like Example : he sat down an watched ) try and put some feel in it like what are they thinking at the moment when they are sitting down? Sorry if I sound pushy but it gets annoying at times! and ALSo Im Takeo
Swiftheart
Darky
Shadomaru

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 10:39 AM
Aika was a fate of course but one who could not control her anger it was sad really . The poor girl never wanted this ability at all , she sat on a rooftop with her Angel like wings spread out her spikes at the end of them sharpened , she sighed as she looked down at the city . The fate was listening to some music and nodded her head to the beat , she never had friends and she hated most humans . Guess liking herself was good enough. Her purple eyes glowed but in her demon form they where flame blue.
(Open)

Static
October 21st, 2017, 10:47 AM
Aika was a fate of course but one who could not control her anger it was sad really . The poor girl never wanted this ability at all , she sat on a rooftop with her Angel like wings spread out her spikes at the end of them sharpened , she sighed as she looked down at the city . The fate was listening to some music and nodded her head to the beat , she never had friends and she hated most humans . Guess liking herself was good enough
(Open)
Akihiko watched Aika from afar,not saure wether to walk up and introduce himself or not.He started walking up to her slowly before stopping a few feet away.'What should I say?I don't want to look like a complete idiot...' he thought,hesitating another moment before finally speaking."Do you need anything?You've been over here for a while now." He said,hoping to start a conversation.He was not in his demon form,but he was a fate.He hoped this girl knew that and didn't attack.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 10:52 AM
Akihiko watched Aika from afar,not saure wether to walk up and introduce himself or not.He started walking up to her slowly before stopping a few feet away.'What should I say?I don't want to look like a complete idiot...' he thought,hesitating another moment before finally speaking."Do you need anything?You've been over here for a while now." He said,hoping to start a conversation.He was not in his demon form,but he was a fate.He hoped this girl knew that and didn't attack.

Her eyes shifted towards Akihiko and slightly growled she stood up her wings to there full length and bared her teeth she took her ear buds out and stopped when she heard him speak
" I'm fine , just sometimes staying by myself is what I need. Your a fate? Sorry I'm a fate to of course but I keep my wings out I'm not afraid of what I am" Aika said with a smile . The girl walked up to the boy with her arms crossed
" so are you knew? " she asked

Static
October 21st, 2017, 11:02 AM
Her eyes shifted towards Akihiko and slightly growled she stood up her wings to there full length and bared her teeth she took her ear buds out and stopped when she heard him speak
" I'm fine , just sometimes staying by myself is what I need. Your a fate? Sorry I'm a fate to of course but I keep my wings out I'm not afraid of what I am" Aika said with a smile . The girl walked up to the boy with her arms crossed
" so are you knew? " she asked
He thought for a moment."What do you mean?I've alwase been a fate." He said.He didn't take a step back like a normal person would have,but stayed where he was.He didn't know if she would come closer,but he didn't think about it."And I'm never said I was afraid to be a fate.I just don't want to draw attention and get killed." He said calmly.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 11:09 AM
He thought for a moment."What do you mean?I've alwase been a fate." He said.He didn't take a step back like a normal person would have,but stayed where he was.He didn't know if she would come closer,but he didn't think about it."And I'm never said I was afraid to be a fate.I just don't want to draw attention and get killed." He said calmly.

Aika chuckled as she heard the word killed she bent over from laughing and looked up at him with her purple eyes
" killed? Please ! Humans can't kill us! Takeo only kills humans! And I've never seen you around so...yeah " Aika said as her wings settled down . Man he really thought he could be killed? When pigs fly . She smiled and looked down at the town she spotted her human enemy kaede she shivered and backed up
" can't kaede give me a break? " she asked herself

Static
October 21st, 2017, 11:12 AM
Aika chuckled as she heard the word killed she bent over from laughing and looked up at him with her purple eyes
" killed? Please ! Humans can't kill us! Takeo only kills humans! And I've never seen you around so...yeah " Aika said as her wings settled down . Man he really thought he could be killed? When pigs fly . She smiled and looked down at the town she spotted her human enemy kaede she shivered and backed up
" can't kaede give me a break? " she asked herself
He looked down out of curiosity. "Who is Kaede?A demon killer or something?" He asked.He ignored the rest of her big 'speach' about humans not being able to kill Fates."He looks human.You clearly just said humans can't kill faiths." He said sarcastically.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 11:19 AM
He looked down out of curiosity. "Who is Kaede?A demon killer or something?" He asked.He ignored the rest of her big 'speach' about humans not being able to kill Fates."He looks human.You clearly just said humans can't kill faiths." He said sarcastically.

Aika rolled her eyes
" it's a she! And kaede is a bully she always had been since kindergarten! And yes I know! But she doesn't know I'm a fate. But the scary thing is about her is that she is always out to bully me! " Aika growled as her wings now vanished. She she looked down and gulped kaede was the only human she was afraid of besides that meh. Kaede crossed her arms as she looked around for the mudblood " HEY MUDBLOOD I KNOW YOUR OUT HERE! " kaede yelled as she scanned the streets she held a base ball bat
" I'm not a mudblood" Aika mumbled under her breath

Static
October 21st, 2017, 11:39 AM
Aika rolled her eyes
" it's a she! And kaede is a bully she always had been since kindergarten! And yes I know! But she doesn't know I'm a fate. But the scary thing is about her is that she is always out to bully me! " Aika growled as her wings now vanished. She she looked down and gulped kaede was the only human she was afraid of besides that meh. Kaede crossed her arms as she looked around for the mudblood " HEY MUDBLOOD I KNOW YOUR OUT HERE! " kaede yelled as she scanned the streets she held a base ball bat
" I'm not a mudblood" Aika mumbled under her breath
Akihiko smirked."This is getting annoying." He thought."Hey you!If you want to mess with someone come over here!" He shouted at the human.'It's going to be way toneasy to scare her.She's just a human anyway from what...um...whatever this other faits name is.' he thought,giving the human a cold stare as he waited for her response.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 11:45 AM
Akihiko smirked."This is getting annoying." He thought."Hey you!If you want to mess with someone come over here!" He shouted at the human.'It's going to be way toneasy to scare her.She's just a human anyway from what...um...whatever this other faits name is.' he thought,giving the human a cold stare as he waited for her response.

Kaede heard Akihiko and smirked to she swung her bat
" alright then! And really on a building? Should be more careful! " kaede said and was up on the building in no time as she took the elevator . She saw Aika and chuckled " awww poor aika! Now mudblood get off of my streets ! " she growled and swung her bat at Aika and she fell down. Now she was angry as her eyes turned flame blue her teeth sharp and maddening she tried to stay down. ( role playing with darky to in here)

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 11:52 AM
" alright then! And really on a building? Should be more careful! " kaede said and was up on the building in no time as she took the elevator . She saw Aika and chuckled " awww poor aika! Now mudblood get off of my streets ! " she growled and swung her bat at Aika and she fell down. Now she was angry as her eyes turned flame blue her teeth sharp and maddening she tried to stay down.
(Just going to randomly jump in with darky)
Darky sat spinning her drumstick as she heard something. Darky ran to her sister as she saw keade. She kept a growl in but started to curse in Japanese while helping her sister up.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 11:56 AM
Darky sat spinning her drumstick as she heard something. Darky ran to her sister as she saw keade. She kept a growl in but started to curse in Japanese while helping her sister up.

Aika growled as she covered her face blue flames where going threw her claw like hands she growled and grunted she wasn't happy not at all . The fate shook as she tried to control her anger but it grew stronger and stronger as she snarled. Keade hit Aika again " c'mon fight! " kaede taunted

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 11:58 AM
Aika growled as she covered her face blue flames where going threw her claw like hands she growled and grunted she wasn't happy not at all . The fate shook as she tried to control her anger but it grew stronger and stronger as she snarled. Keade hit Aika again " c'mon fight! " kaede taunted
Darky kicked keade away from her sister. Let's say she wasn't in good mood right now.
"Keade leave" darky snarled

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 12:01 PM
Darky kicked keade away from her sister. Let's say she wasn't in good mood right now.
"Keade leave" darky snarled

She human or fate? Human would be interesting )
Keade chuckled as she stood back up
" and why is that? " she asked as aika laughed madly blue flame surrounding her as her ears where pointed . She stood up as she looked at kaede her eyes where blue flame as her wings where out
" SHE'S A FATE! " kaede yelled . Aika wasn't happy right now as her fists where tight and she bared her teeth. Wings spread out wide.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 12:05 PM
" and why is that? " she asked as aika laughed madly blue flame surrounding her as her ears where pointed . She stood up as she looked at kaede her eyes where blue flame as her wings where out
" SHE'S A FATE! " kaede yelled . Aika wasn't happy right now as her fists where tight and she bared her teeth. Wings spread out wide.
(Fate)
"She's my sister" darky snarled. She kicked keade again.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 12:10 PM
(Fate)

Kaede held her side as she fell down , Aika laughed again as she sharpened her claws and grabbed the bully by her head . She opened her mouth and her snake like tongue was out. In this form she was uncontrollable from her anger and powers. Kaede whined as she moved to try and get free , but Aika growled as more flame was rising from her and she smashed kaede into a wall.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 12:13 PM
Kaede held her side as she fell down , Aika laughed again as she sharpened her claws and grabbed the bully by her head . She opened her mouth and her snake like tongue was out. In this form she was uncontrollable from her anger and powers. Kaede whined as she moved to try and get free , but Aika growled as more flame was rising from her and she smashed kaede into a wall.
Darky grabbed he sister as she had started to calm Aika down.
"Come on did she isn't worth the time" darky said.

Static
October 21st, 2017, 12:15 PM
" alright then! And really on a building? Should be more careful! " kaede said and was up on the building in no time as she took the elevator . She saw Aika and chuckled " awww poor aika! Now mudblood get off of my streets ! " she growled and swung her bat at Aika and she fell down. Now she was angry as her eyes turned flame blue her teeth sharp and maddening she tried to stay down. ( role playing with darky to in here)

(Fate)
Wow you got far while I was eating XD)
Akihiko pushed Aika away from the human.He wasent in full demon form,but his eyes where blue."If you where to kill her,then we would never hear the end of it from the police!" He hissed in a quiet tone.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 12:18 PM
Akihiko pushed Aika away from the human.He wasent in full demon form,but his eyes where blue."If you where to kill her,then we would never hear the end of it from the police!" He hissed in a quiet tone.
"As much as we want to kill her we can't, jade won't let us" darky said.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 12:20 PM

Darky grabbed he sister as she had started to calm Aika down.
"Come on did she isn't worth the time" darky said.

Aika growled she can't be controlled in the form at all! The fate still had blue flame rise from her body as she choked kaede her anger rising every minute her wings pushed Akihiko and her sister away from her as she started at her target her claw raised and pointed at kaede who was crying now.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 12:22 PM
Aika growled she can't be controlled in the form at all! The fate still had blue flame rise from her body as she choked kaede her anger rising every minute her wings pushed Akihiko and her sister away from her as she started at her target her claw raised and pointed at kaede who was crying now.
Darky grabbed her sister with her wings.
"aika!" Darky growled holding her sister. "Kaede run" darky yelled.

Static
October 21st, 2017, 12:24 PM
"As much as we want to kill her we can't, jade won't let us" darky said.
Akihiko's large,black,feathery wings came out,followed by blue flames. He grabbed the collar of Aika's shirt and tried to hold her back.If this didn't work,he would go to his last resort and protect the human,even though he didn't want to.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 12:32 PM
Darky grabbed her sister with her wings.
"aika!" Darky growled holding her sister. "Kaede run" darky yelled.
Akihiko's large,black,feathery wings came out,followed by blue flames. He grabbed the collar of Aika's shirt and tried to hold her back.If this didn't work,he would go to his last resort and protect the human,even though he didn't want to.

Kaede ran as fast as she could to the elevator and left . Aika held her head as she laughed , her claws sharpened and ready to attack them , she was insane in this form she tried her best to stop! She really was. Her wings moved as she growled, the fate was out of control as she yelled her teeth like razors . Her eyes where closed as she yelled in anger .

Static
October 21st, 2017, 12:36 PM
Kaede ran as fast as she could to the elevator and left . Aika held her head as she laughed , her claws sharpened and ready to attack them , she was insane in this form she tried her best to stop! She really was. Her wings moved as she growled, the fate was out of control as she yelled her teeth like razors . Her eyes where closed as she yelled in anger .
The blue flames around Akihiko illuminated most of the top of the building,and they surrounded everything around him,but hen didnt move closer because the hiuman was safe now,but he was ready to defend himself.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 12:41 PM
The blue flames around Akihiko illuminated most of the top of the building,and they surrounded everything around him,but hen didnt move closer because the hiuman was safe now,but he was ready to defend himself.

Aika snarled as she fell to her knees her flames dimed down as her eyes whent back to normal. She was now exhausted and tired as she fell unconscious on the building. She was a danger to her own kind Darky

Static
October 21st, 2017, 12:55 PM
Aika snarled as she fell to her knees her flames dimed down as her eyes whent back to normal. She was now exhausted and tired as she fell unconscious on the building. She was a danger to her own kind
The flames decided slowly and he walked up to Aika,grabbing her and carrying her somewhere where she could rest.He looked over at Darky."You coming?This is your sister right?" He asked,pausing and waiting for her answer.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 01:33 PM
Aika snarled as she fell to her knees her flames dimed down as her eyes whent back to normal. She was now exhausted and tired as she fell unconscious on the building. She was a danger to her own kind Darky
The flames decided slowly and he walked up to Aika,grabbing her and carrying her somewhere where she could rest.He looked over at Darky."You coming?This is your sister right?" He asked,pausing and waiting for her answer.
"Yes but jade will get her" darky said as jade had tackled her sister down.
"Aika were you going" jade asked her to youngest sister.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 01:41 PM

Aika growled as she woke up
" dude! I was asleep! And get off! " Aika said as she had her blowing purple eyes back. She rolled over and got out from underneath her sister .
' She never gives me a break ' She thought
" so you always have to tackle me? " she said

Static
October 21st, 2017, 01:41 PM
Akihiko set her down."She's unconscious. " he explained,giving no explanation how she got unconscious.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 01:44 PM
Aika growled as she woke up
" dude! I was asleep! And get off! " Aika said as she had her blowing purple eyes back. She rolled over and got out from underneath her sister .
' She never gives me a break ' She thought
" so you always have to tackle me? " she said
Akihiko set her down."She's unconscious. " he explained,giving no explanation how she got unconscious.
"You were about to kill Keade again" jade said getting off her sister.
"No she was asleep the whole time" darky said

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 01:47 PM
"You were about to kill Keade again" jade said getting off her sister.
"No she was asleep the whole time" darky said

Aika crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes
" what if I want to? " she asked as she always had a dark side she didn't care about people much. Humans always had a place for hatred in her soul , she glared at jade " stop treating me like a child " she added with a stomp of her foot .

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 02:04 PM
" what if I want to? " she asked as she always had a dark side she didn't care about people much. Humans always had a place for hatred in her soul , she glared at jade " stop treating me like a child " she added with a stomp of her foot .
"I'm not treating you like a child, darky does that most of the time" jade said as darky rolled her eyes.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 02:28 PM
"I'm not treating you like a child, darky does that most of the time" jade said as darky rolled her eyes.

Aika rolled her eyes to she was in a bad mood already , she jumped off the building and landed on her feet without breaking any bones. She growled as she walked off in the city , she entered a store to get some things . The fate was looking for some new clothes .

Static
October 21st, 2017, 02:32 PM

Aika rolled her eyes to she was in a bad mood already , she jumped off the building and landed on her feet without breaking any bones. She growled as she walked off in the city , she entered a store to get some things . The fate was looking for some new clothes .
"I never found out any of your names." Akihiko said,trying to change the subject to something that involved a bit less fighting.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 02:32 PM
JAde rolled her eyes following her younger sister.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 02:34 PM
JAde rolled her eyes following her younger sister.
"I never found out any of your names." Akihiko said,trying to change the subject to something that involved a bit less fighting.

" names Aika " she said before she jumped off the building . The fate glared at her older sister and crossed her arms again
" why you keep following me? " she asked as she tapped her foot . Aika looked at some jackets .

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 02:42 PM
" names Aika " she said before she jumped off the building . The fate glared at her older sister and crossed her arms again
" why you keep following me? " she asked as she tapped her foot . Aika looked at some jackets .
"It's jade " the fate said as she had grabbed a cap.
"I'm going to the store, and I'm going home next to cook me some food" Jade explained. She had brought some bling and some shoes. She paid it.

Static
October 21st, 2017, 03:10 PM

"I'm going to the store, and I'm going home next to cook me some food" Jade explained. She had brought some bling and some shoes. She paid it.
Akihiko nodded."I'm akihiko." He said,loud enough for them to hear from below, but not normal people.He really didn't want to follow them around,so with that he started to head his own way again,hoping that aika would be OK.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 03:46 PM
Akihiko nodded."I'm akihiko." He said,loud enough for them to hear from below, but not normal people.He really didn't want to follow them around,so with that he started to head his own way again,hoping that aika would be OK.

Aika put on a leather jacket that she liked and looked up at Akihiko with a slight smile , her hair blew as some wind blew as well it was about to rain here. She pulled her hood on her head and walked back to the same building but stayed on the ground she didn't want to go home not yet
" are you sure you'll be alright Akihiko?! " she yelled as some thunder started . She saw lightening too

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 04:05 PM
Aika put on a leather jacket that she liked and looked up at Akihiko with a slight smile , her hair blew as some wind blew as well it was about to rain here. She pulled her hood on her head and walked back to the same building but stayed on the ground she didn't want to go home not yet
" are you sure you'll be alright Akihiko?! " she yelled as some thunder started . She saw lightening too
Jade had teleported home as she had started to fix some fish and chicken.

Static
October 21st, 2017, 04:06 PM
He nodded,coming down."Of course.Shy wouldn't I be?" He asked.He pulled the hood of his coat up so he wouldn't get soaked."Will you be all right though?" He asked.He didn't know if they had a house or not,but he had a descent house and even though he didn't live with his parents,He had convinced most people he lived with them but they worked so much they where never home.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 04:07 PM
Jade had teleported home as she had started to fix some fish and chicken.

Aika shrugged " yeah sure " she said as she ignored the boy and took a walk in the rain she didn't mind thunder or lightning . She sighed as she walked along the streets bored out of her mind wondering what to do . The fate jumped in a few puddles and she lit a blue flame in her hands and smiled she liked being a demon. Swiftheart ( gonna rp with darky )

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM
Aika shrugged " yeah sure " she said as she ignored the boy and took a walk in the rain she didn't mind thunder or lightning . She sighed as she walked along the streets bored out of her mind wondering what to do . The fate jumped in a few puddles and she lit a blue flame in her hands and smiled she liked being a demon. Swiftheart ( gonna rp with darky )
Darky flew beside aika. Jade had started to cute the fish fast as she had grilled the chicken and added the spices to both.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 04:15 PM
Darky flew beside aika. Jade had started to cute the fish fast as she had grilled the chicken and added the spices to both.

The teen looked at her sister and sighed she just needed some time alone but she smiled any ways. Aika whent into a restaurant instead she didn't want to eat what her sister was making , she shook off the water and smiled . She whent to the counter " soup please? " she asked and the old man gave it to her as fast as he could and Aika payed him.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 04:18 PM
The teen looked at her sister and sighed she just needed some time alone but she smiled any ways. Aika whent into a restaurant instead she didn't want to eat what her sister was making , she shook off the water and smiled . She whent to the counter " soup please? " she asked and the old man gave it to her as fast as he could and Aika payed him.
Jade had made some soup with fried fish and roasted chicken. Darky flew into ally as she had a raw fish.
"T-t-thanks darky" a girl said as she had started to eat the fish, she was part hippogriff.
"I don't know how long I can keep this off" darky said.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 04:21 PM
Jade had made some soup with fried fish and roasted chicken. Darky flew into ally as she had a raw fish.
"T-t-thanks darky" a girl said as she had started to eat the fish, she was part hippogriff.
"I don't know how long I can keep this off" darky said.

-_- No animal like abilities as human or fate.... )
Aika growled at jade she didn't wanna be around her family right now as she grabbed her soup waking out of the restaurant her eyes where flaming blue as she heard some one talking to her sister. She had blue flame as she was in the ally way that her sister was in .

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 04:28 PM
-_- No animal like abilities as human or fate.... )
Aika growled at jade she didn't wanna be around her family right now as she grabbed her soup waking out of the restaurant her eyes where flaming blue as she heard some one talking to her sister. She had blue flame as she was in the ally way that her sister was in .
(It's hazel! She's a hippogriff girl which means like hippogriff ablitles)
The fish was gone. The girl had heard asks footsteps as she had hid behind darky as her wings where hidden.
"Hey aika" darky said.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 04:50 PM
(It's hazel! She's a hippogriff girl which means like hippogriff ablitles)
The fish was gone. The girl had heard asks footsteps as she had hid behind darky as her wings where hidden.
"Hey aika" darky said.

Kk..)
Aika dropped the bowl and growled she cought on blue fire and her ears where pointed wings out and growled her claws sharpened
" stay away from my sister!!! " she yelled as her teeth where sharp again and she dashed at the girl behind darky . She was angry . She wasn't letting her sister harmed even thought the girl wasn't hurting darky yet.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 05:24 PM
Kk..)
Aika dropped the bowl and growled she cought on blue fire and her ears where pointed wings out and growled her claws sharpened
" stay away from my sister!!! " she yelled as her teeth where sharp again and she dashed at the girl behind darky . She was angry . She wasn't letting her sister harmed even thought the girl wasn't hurting darky yet.
The girl screamed as darky had gotten akia off of her friend.
"Aika please stop you don't understand" darky said putting aika down. "Hazel calm down" darky said. The girl had taken some deep breathes.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 05:31 PM
The girl screamed as darky had gotten akia off of her friend.
"Aika please stop you don't understand" darky said putting aika down. "Hazel calm down" darky said. The girl had taken some deep breathes.

Aika stopped right away as she looked at her sister she huffed a little . She didn't attack but was still in her demon form , she never trusted others . The fate narrowed her flamming eyes as she waited an explanation

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 05:35 PM
Aika stopped right away as she looked at her sister she huffed a little . She didn't attack but was still in her demon form , she never trusted others . The fate narrowed her flamming eyes as she waited an explanation
"She's a old friend don't you remember at 5 years old" darky said showing the photo. "It's just she Homeless" darky said. Hazel was shaking.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 05:40 PM
"She's a old friend don't you remember at 5 years old" darky said showing the photo. "It's just she Homeless" darky said. Hazel was shaking.

Aika shook her head she didn't remember hazel at all , she huffed as she formed back to normal . Her right arm still had some blue flames as she patted the out , she sighed and took deep breaths she needed to apologize . She slowly walked up to hazel with her hand out she was calm and she had a slight fown. " I'm sorry " Aika said

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 05:42 PM
Aika shook her head she didn't remember hazel at all , she huffed as she formed back to normal . Her right arm still had some blue flames as she patted the out , she sighed and took deep breaths she needed to apologize . She slowly walked up to hazel with her hand out she was calm and she had a slight fown. " I'm sorry " Aika said
"No promblem" hazel said getting up. She hugged Aika.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 05:52 PM
"No promblem" hazel said getting up. She hugged Aika.

She was confused a little , Aika hugged back as her eyes scanned the ally way . She snarled as she saw a shadow with red eyes , the fate held onto hazel and brought her closer her purple eyes now had a hint of blue ( is hazel human?confused ) takeo smirked in the shadows he had red flame instead of blue .

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 05:55 PM
She was confused a little , Aika hugged back as her eyes scanned the ally way . She snarled as she saw a shadow with red eyes , the fate held onto hazel and brought her closer her purple eyes now had a hint of blue ( is hazel human?confused ) takeo smirked in the shadows he had red flame instead of blue .
(No)
Hazel wings had came out as they were huge and long. She made herself look bigger as she had grabbed the shadow with her wings.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 06:06 PM
(No)
Hazel wings had came out as they were huge and long. She made herself look bigger as she had grabbed the shadow with her wings.

Takeo vanished before hazel could grab him he reappeared behind the two as his left eye was red . He laughed and looked at Aika he needed more fates on his side to destroy humans and she hated them just as much as he did
" well hello Aika , I have an opportunity for you" Takeo said and Aika tilted her head " what is it? " she asked as takeo smiled
" to help me destroy humans and you will be one of my most respected gaurds. You will be apart of the council of fates " takeo said as Aika was wide eyed she did want to kill humans , so why not??
" of course! " Aika said and looked at her sister " well darky? " she asked

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 06:09 PM
Takeo vanished before hazel could grab him he reappeared behind the two as his left eye was red . He laughed and looked at Aika he needed more fates on his side to destroy humans and she hated them just as much as he did
" well hello Aika , I have an opportunity for you" Takeo said and Aika tilted her head " what is it? " she asked as takeo smiled
" to help me destroy humans and you will be one of my most respected gaurds. You will be apart of the council of fates " takeo said as Aika was wide eyed she did want to kill humans , so why not??
" of course! " Aika said and looked at her sister " well darky? " she asked
Hazel didn't understand why aika would do that, she was halfblooded.
"No, I can't kill innocent people, beside me and are have nothing against humans" darky said as her tail gave hazel a signal to run.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 06:16 PM
Hazel didn't understand why aika would do that, she was halfblooded.
"No, I can't kill innocent people, beside me and are have nothing against humans" darky said as her tail gave hazel a signal to run.

Takeo smiled he waited for Aika , the fate walked up to takeo and nodded her wings showed and spread out she looked back at her sister
" nothing against humans? You know how much I despise them ! Darky how could you? " Aika said as she turned around to face the two girls , she crossed her arms " no human is innocent ! " Aika growled . Takeo nodded his head in agreement " and they deserve to die right aika? " he said and Aika nodded " yes they do " she agreed . Takeo looked at his watch and cleared his throat
" welp time to go Aika I'll meet you at the council " he said and vanished in red smoke. Aika just growled at the traitors .

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 06:28 PM
Takeo smiled he waited for Aika , the fate walked up to takeo and nodded her wings showed and spread out she looked back at her sister
" nothing against humans? You know how much I despise them ! Darky how could you? " Aika said as she turned around to face the two girls , she crossed her arms " no human is innocent ! " Aika growled . Takeo nodded his head in agreement " and they deserve to die right aika? " he said and Aika nodded " yes they do " she agreed . Takeo looked at his watch and cleared his throat
" welp time to go Aika I'll meet you at the council " he said and vanished in red smoke. Aika just growled at the traitors .
Darky grabbed Anika and hazel them teleported to their den.
"Are you crazy! Don't you remember Hazel secret and why she's homeless!" Darky said.
"Halfblooded" hazel whined.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 06:35 PM
Darky grabbed Anika and hazel them teleported to their den.
"Are you crazy! Don't you remember Hazel secret and why she's homeless!" Darky said.
"Halfblooded" hazel whined.

She scoffed while she rolled her eyes
" halfbloods aren't a problem! Takeo is only after all humans darky! And do you know why I despise humans? Hmm? " Aika growled as she showed her the scar over her right eye ( like Weiss ) then showed her scar on her shoulder . Aikas purple eyes glowed bright she was angry again but didn't form .
" two of them did this to me when you where not with me! They harmed me called me freak!! " she shouted as some blue flames where on her feet but she calmed down " I am done being good " she said as she had her hands into fists .

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM
She scoffed while she rolled her eyes
" halfbloods aren't a problem! Takeo is only after all humans darky! And do you know why I despise humans? Hmm? " Aika growled as she showed her the scar over her right eye ( like Weiss ) then showed her scar on her shoulder . Aikas purple eyes glowed bright she was angry again but didn't form .
" two of them did this to me when you where not with me! They harmed me called me freak!! " she shouted as some blue flames where on her feet but she calmed down " I am done being good " she said as she had her hands into fists .
"And two of his men are have been after hazel, Aika not all humans are bad, you were best friends with a human before he got killed by that wolf" darky said. Mara came in. "Not a good time Mara!" darky said as Mara moonwalked away from the room.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 06:42 PM
"And two of his men are have been after hazel, Aika not all humans are bad, you were best friends with a human before he got killed by that wolf" darky said. Mara came in. "Not a good time Mara!" darky said as Mara moonwalked away from the room.

" I'M TIRED OF YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO" she yelled as she was in her demon form her eyes Flames wings and claws out she snarled and flew away to the fate council . The fate wasn't gonna let any one tell her off , push her around it was her choice. Her life.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 06:47 PM
" I'M TIRED OF YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO" she yelled as she was in her demon form her eyes Flames wings and claws out she snarled and flew away to the fate council . The fate wasn't gonna let any one tell her off , push her around it was her choice. Her life.
Jade was in a room with several other fates that were protectors of humans, the other half of the fate council. Hazel was grabbed my two of the fate council men as she was taken to Takeo. Darky grabbed the men as she had tackled them down. She was already in a bad mood.
" tell takeo the next time he sends someone for hazel I'm coming after him with his men dead bodies!" darky roared as the men nodded their heads and teleported away without hazel.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 06:56 PM
Jade was in a room with several other fates that were protectors of humans, the other half of the fate council. Hazel was grabbed my two of the fate council men as she was taken to Takeo. Darky grabbed the men as she had tackled them down. She was already in a bad mood.
" tell takeo the next time he sends someone for hazel I'm coming after him with his men dead bodies!" darky roared as the men nodded their heads and teleported away without hazel.

" what happened ? " takeo asked the men and Aika growled
" my sister happened " Aika said and takeo sighed
" every one just calm down get rest " takeo said

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 07:00 PM
" what happened ? " takeo asked the men and Aika growled
" my sister happened " Aika said and takeo sighed
" every one just calm down get rest " takeo said
The men nodded.
"Remember takeo you have to meet with Jade for the monthly council meeting" a man said.
---
"People I would like to greet our newest members, holly and haruko" Jade said as some people were clapping.
"Welcome" jack said. Holly smiled.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 07:04 PM
The men nodded.
"Remember takeo you have to meet with Jade for the monthly council meeting" a man said.
---
"People I would like to greet our newest members, holly and haruko" Jade said as some people were clapping.
"Welcome" jack said. Holly smiled.

Haruko smiled and dipped her head she took a seat and stayed quiet
" when will we attack these human haters!? " Haruko asked but was the only thing she said after wards
_________
He sighed as he rubbed his temples
" yes yes I know . Tell her that we will have the meeting tomorrow . Otherwise just gain up on energy " takeo said as he took a drink of his wine. Aika sat down and looked out the window ( when will Alice be in this? Alice be human! Now that will be an interesting story ) . Aika saw humans walk by and snarled you had no idea how much she hated them. Only her sister would know.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 07:08 PM
Haruko smiled and dipped her head she took a seat and stayed quiet
" when will we attack these human haters!? " Haruko asked but was the only thing she said after wards
_________
He sighed as he rubbed his temples
" yes yes I know . Tell her that we will have the meeting tomorrow . Otherwise just gain up on energy " takeo said as he took a drink of his wine. Aika sat down and looked out the window ( when will Alice be in this? Alice be human! Now that will be an interesting story ) . Aika saw humans walk by and snarled you had no idea how much she hated them. Only her sister would know.
"Not unless taken attacks first" Jade said. "So very soon"
-----
Alice heard aika as she ran away and to Jade house.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 07:12 PM
"Not unless taken attacks first" Jade said. "So very soon"
-----
Alice heard aika as she ran away and to Jade house.

Aika chuckled a little and leaned against the wall
" humans are weak " she said . She yawned and fell asleep
___
" miss jade! A human! " Haruko said and opened the door she smiled at Alice
Ok maybe she was a talker.

Static
October 21st, 2017, 07:13 PM
Do I come back in yet or is it still u and darky?)

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 07:16 PM
Aika chuckled a little and leaned against the wall
" humans are weak " she said . She yawned and fell asleep
___
" miss jade! A human! " Haruko said and opened the door she smiled at Alice
Ok maybe she was a talker.
"Just call me Jade, Alice what happened" Jade asked.
"Aika growled at me" Alice said.
"U can stay here" Jade said.
(Timeskip?)

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 07:19 PM
"Just call me Jade, Alice what happened" Jade asked.
"Aika growled at me" Alice said.
"U can stay here" Jade said.
(Timeskip?)

Yup)
Haruko tilted her head at Alice
" how do you know about aika? " she asked the human and sat on a bed , she was curious about how she knew her name " do you know that Aika is a fate? " Haruko asked again

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 07:28 PM
Yup)
Haruko tilted her head at Alice
" how do you know about aika? " she asked the human and sat on a bed , she was curious about how she knew her name " do you know that Aika is a fate? " Haruko asked again
"Haruko I'm in the council, Aika is Jade sister" Alice said.
----
Jade was in the forset as she waited for takeo. She was alone, just alone.
-----
Darky had gotten dragged in takeo lair as she was weaken, she protected a young human as she had gotten caught. Her eyes were gray in weakness.
"Aida since tackeo is here you are second in command you tell what we do with this one, she protected a human and the punishment is death or jail for life. What should we do?" A man asked. Darky looked at her sister then looked away. She knew she was dying.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 07:35 PM
"Haruko I'm in the council, Aika is Jade sister" Alice said.
----
Jade was in the forset as she waited for takeo. She was alone, just alone.
-----
Darky had gotten dragged in takeo lair as she was weaken, she protected a young human as she had gotten caught. Her eyes were gray in weakness.
"Aida since tackeo is here you are second in command you tell what we do with this one, she protected a human and the punishment is death or jail for life. What should we do?" A man asked. Darky looked at her sister then looked away. She knew she was dying.

" I'm sorry she growled at you.. " Haruko said as she looked at Alice
Aika smirked as she looked at her sister she kneeled down to her face she did feel bad for her . Her hand glowed and healed her sister but not fully only so she won't die " put her in my room I wanna talk with her " Aika said as she smiled and walked to her room " if she does anything don't hesitate to slap" Aika added and vanished

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM
" I'm sorry she growled at you.. " Haruko said as she looked at Alice
Aika smirked as she looked at her sister she kneeled down to her face she did feel bad for her . Her hand glowed and healed her sister but not fully only so she won't die " put her in my room I wanna talk with her " Aika said as she smiled and walked to her room " if she does anything don't hesitate to slap" Aika added and vanished "good how is akia?" Jade asked.
-----
"Yes ma'am" the men said as darky eyes back to green as she was put on aika bed.
------
Hazel kissed haruko.
"Hello baby, hey Alice" hazel said.
"Ello"

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM
"good how is akia?" Jade asked.
-----
"Yes ma'am" the men said as darky eyes back to green as she was put on aika bed.
------
Hazel kissed haruko.
"Hello baby, hey Alice" hazel said.
"Ello"

" Why do you care? She's fine . Better off killing humans than protecting them " takeo said as he took a puff of his pipe " so back to buisnes? " he asked
Aika wings fluttered a little as she looked at her sister she chuckled at how helpless she was! She would might as well be a human than a fate. The fate hovered over her sister " why? " she asked as her eyes had a hint of blue
_________
Haruko smiled and hugged hazel
" Aika growled at Alice " she said for a summery of what happened .

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 07:55 PM
" Why do you care? She's fine . Better off killing humans than protecting them " takeo said as he took a puff of his pipe " so back to buisnes? " he asked
Aika wings fluttered a little as she looked at her sister she chuckled at how helpless she was! She would might as well be a human than a fate. The fate hovered over her sister " why? " she asked as her eyes had a hint of blue
_________
Haruko smiled and hugged hazel
" Aika growled at Alice " she said for a summery of what happened .
"She's my sister, and humans are just like us, and they can learn magic" jade said. "Yes, again. Don't you hate this treaty thing that happened in the past, why can't me slip the state into humans and fates unless a human wants to learn magic, like Alice. They did that in New York" jade said.
-----
"I know" hazel said.
----
"I couldn't let them kill that 3 year old human, it was like what I did to save you at that age" darky said looking down.
"Are you going to kill me sooner or later?" Darky asked.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 08:02 PM
"She's my sister, and humans are just like us, and they can learn magic" jade said. "Yes, again. Don't you hate this treaty thing that happened in the past, why can't me slip the state into humans and fates unless a human wants to learn magic, like Alice. They did that in New York" jade said.
-----
"I know" hazel said.
----
"I couldn't let them kill that 3 year old human, it was like what I did to save you at that age" darky said looking down.
"Are you going to kill me sooner or later?" Darky asked.

" to be honest I do hate having to have a treaty but until I have my fair share of human blood spilled then we can let humans and fates be in the same place " takeo said " why is Alice here again? " he asked a little confused
________
The fate looked down remembering what her sister did for her but she still wasn't going to change her mind. Aika tilted her head
" kill? Oh no no never kill only maim or seriously injure " she said and sat beside her sister her wing was underneath her. " only if you run then I will kill" she said ( :3 ) . Aika then stood up and walked to her door she needed to see an old friend , " I'll be back I need to see some one " she said and was beside Alice in no time " hello Alice " she said with a smile. Her wings where still out.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 08:14 PM
" to be honest I do hate having to have a treaty but until I have my fair share of human blood spilled then we can let humans and fates be in the same place " takeo said " why is Alice here again? " he asked a little confused
________
The fate looked down remembering what her sister did for her but she still wasn't going to change her mind. Aika tilted her head
" kill? Oh no no never kill only maim or seriously injure " she said and sat beside her sister her wing was underneath her. " only if you run then I will kill" she said ( :3 ) . Aika then stood up and walked to her door she needed to see an old friend , " I'll be back I need to see some one " she said and was beside Alice in no time " hello Alice " she said with a smile. Her wings where still out.
"Only the spirt animal tells what humans live and learn magic or die" Jade said. "Alice's is learning magic under me"
----
"As long as I'm not being tortured I'm fine" darky said. Alice hugged aims but stopped.
"Are you going to kill me? If so I'll harm you" Alice said in fear as her hand had started to glow.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 08:22 PM
"Only the spirt animal tells what humans live and learn magic or die" Jade said. "Alice's is learning magic under me"
----
"As long as I'm not being tortured I'm fine" darky said. Alice hugged aims but stopped.
"Are you going to kill me? If so I'll harm you" Alice said in fear as her hand had started to glow.

DOBBY QUOTE! Dude! :3 )

" there is no such thing! Humans die by my hands " takeo said as he circled jade then faced the other direction " of course of course " he added
" now why would I harm an old friend hmm? " Aika asked as her wings fold behind herself . She smiled and walked up to the human , she was an exception . Her eyes now a calm shade of purple , the fate stretched her arms and yawned. " so , what you think " she asked

Rhubarb
October 21st, 2017, 08:25 PM
May I be so bold to ask how we roleplay? I am new here and wish to learn.:handflapper:

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
DOBBY QUOTE! Dude! :3 )

" there is no such thing! Humans die by my hands " takeo said as he circled jade then faced the other direction " of course of course " he added
" now why would I harm an old friend hmm? " Aika asked as her wings fold behind herself . She smiled and walked up to the human , she was an exception . Her eyes now a calm shade of purple , the fate stretched her arms and yawned. " so , what you think " she asked
Jade showed memories of Alice doing magic.
"Right right" Jade said as she had fixed some wine with some food.
"Well one thing is we have to thank humans for making wine and beer" Jade said.
------
"Think of what?" Alice asked.

Rhubarb
October 21st, 2017, 08:33 PM
I really don't understand how this world works...(._.)(-n-)

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 08:36 PM
Jade showed memories of Alice doing magic.
"Right right" Jade said as she had fixed some wine with some food.
"Well one thing is we have to thank humans for making wine and beer" Jade said.
------
"Think of what?" Alice asked.

" my position . And that I'm a fate" Aika answered as she sat on the bed . The fate fell backwards and stared at the ceiling . Her wings flattened with a sigh
_______.
" ha! Yes they do make great wine " takeo said
" but war is frequent ! And they seek to kill us" the fate added and cleared his throat .

Rhubarb
October 21st, 2017, 08:38 PM
A kit awakens lost and counfused in the woods."what has happened?" He thinks and thinks and remembers the twolegs and his fear...The roaring monster.He looks around bewilderd a bit less but still bewilderd.

Rhubarb
October 21st, 2017, 08:41 PM
I must do something...Anything! so the small kit stands up and moves west to find something or a hope to hold on to -anything he thinks anything will help!-

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 08:44 PM
A kit awakens lost and counfused in the woods."what has happened?" He thinks and thinks and remembers the twolegs and his fear...The roaring monster.He looks around bewilderd a bit less but still bewilderd.

This is private.....and...please delte? Non cats)

Rhubarb
October 21st, 2017, 08:45 PM
ok i'm sorry

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 08:45 PM
" my position . And that I'm a fate" Aika answered as she sat on the bed . The fate fell backwards and stared at the ceiling . Her wings flattened with a sigh
_______.
" ha! Yes they do make great wine " takeo said
" but war is frequent ! And they seek to kill us" the fate added and cleared his throat .
"Not all humans just those crimals, the only ones that attack have been in jail. So kill all the ones that attack us and we could help the human Pliocene when it comes to killing the inmates. I said I hated kill in the innocent but the guilty I have no problem with" Jade said showing some crimal records of all the ones that attacked her. She took a sip of wine.
-----
Alice hugged Aika.
"And I'm a human that is learing magic" Alice said.

Rhubarb
October 21st, 2017, 08:46 PM
....I don't know how to delete....

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 08:47 PM
"Not all humans just those crimals, the only ones that attack have been in jail. So kill all the ones that attack us and we could help the human Pliocene when it comes to killing the inmates. I said I hated kill in the innocent but the guilty I have no problem with" Jade said showing some crimal records of all the ones that attacked her. She took a sip of wine.
-----
Alice hugged Aika.
"And I'm a human that is learing magic" Alice said.

Takeo grabbed them and looked through the papers he sighed

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 08:52 PM
Takeo grabbed them and looked through the papers he sighed
----
"No I won't, I have permission to be here" alice said grabbing a soda from Alika mini fridge without moving.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 08:59 PM
"They are hiring a person to do the police dirty work with inmates, I know wiki would enjoy that" Jade said.
----
"No I won't, I have permission to be here" alice said grabbing a soda from Alika mini fridge without moving.

" well I do believe this meeting was successful my dear no attacks will happen yet. Been good seeing you again miss jade " takeo bowed and vanished. He then appeared where Aika was and was wide eyed
" A HUMAN?!!! " he yelled and right away Aika formed to her demon her teeth and claws out. Takeo was about to grab his weapon and attack but the fate growled she was in blue flames again her eyes fire.
" leave her to me! " she yelled and takeo nodded as he left to his office . Aika covered her face as she was easily enraged , she laughed madly her wings spread.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 09:02 PM
" well I do believe this meeting was successful my dear no attacks will happen yet. Been good seeing you again miss jade " takeo bowed and vanished. He then appeared where Aika was and was wide eyed
" A HUMAN?!!! " he yelled and right away Aika formed to her demon her teeth and claws out. Takeo was about to grab his weapon and attack but the fate growled she was in blue flames again her eyes fire.
" leave her to me! " she yelled and takeo nodded as he left to his office . Aika covered her face as she was easily enraged , she laughed madly her wings spread.
"If you see Alice don't attack her" Jade said leaving. Alice hid behind Aika.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:05 PM
"If you see Alice don't attack her" Jade said leaving. Alice hid behind Aika.

The fate laughed madly as she held her head her wings moved around and she growled and grunted . Aika fell to her knees as the flames kept on rising , every time it was like this any more transformations she would be stuck in this form. Aika grinned as her razor sharp teeth showed .

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 09:07 PM
The fate laughed madly as she held her head her wings moved around and she growled and grunted . Aika fell to her knees as the flames kept on rising , every time it was like this any more transformations she would be stuck in this form. Aika grinned as her razor sharp teeth showed .
Alice had started to shake.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:18 PM
Alice had started to shake.

More then sentence long....please????sorry)

The demon looked at Alice and growled she stood up and walked to the human she did it in a way that was calming but yet was scary. She stopped in front of Alice and tilted her head , her wings folded back. Aika put her hand out as the blue flames stayed dormant but where still there. She huffed.

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 09:30 PM
More then sentence long....please????sorry)

The demon looked at Alice and growled she stood up and walked to the human she did it in a way that was calming but yet was scary. She stopped in front of Alice and tilted her head , her wings folded back. Aika put her hand out as the blue flames stayed dormant but where still there. She huffed.
Alice was shaking at first but stopped. Alice smiled as she had started to sit beside Aika.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:34 PM
Alice was shaking at first but stopped. Alice smiled as she had started to sit beside Aika.

The demon was still in her form as she sat down to she wished she could tell Alice that she won't harm her but it was impossible. Aika put a blue wing around the human her flaming eyes showed some emotion and did her best to smile .

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 09:38 PM
The demon was still in her form as she sat down to she wished she could tell Alice that she won't harm her but it was impossible. Aika put a blue wing around the human her flaming eyes showed some emotion and did her best to smile .
Alice hugged aika as she had started to fall asleep.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:40 PM
Alice hugged aika as she had started to fall asleep.

Aika smiLed as she fell asleep with her wings around Alice she formed back in no time and snored .

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 09:59 PM
Aika smiLed as she fell asleep with her wings around Alice she formed back in no time and snored . Alice for once felt safe she smile at aika. (Timekskip?)

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 10:03 PM
Alice for once felt safe she smile at aika. (Timekskip?)

Yus and I'm also rping with Scarwings to and I may get lazy and not respond sorry )
The fate woke up as she looked at the human she smiled as well
" you might wanna go some where safe Alice " she said and stretched her arms. Aika yawned a few times as she fixed her hair

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 10:12 PM
:Yus and I'm also rping with Scarwings to and I may get lazy and not respond sorry )
The fate woke up as she looked at the human she smiled as well
" you might wanna go some where safe Alice " she said and stretched her arms. Aika yawned a few times as she fixed her hair
Alice was still asleep as she didn't want to leave aika, she could ask tecko if she could stay.(like on powered)

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 09:59 AM
:
Alice was still asleep as she didn't want to leave aika, she could ask tecko if she could stay.(like on powered)

Aika sighed as she stood up
' Humans ' She thought and whent to her door and looked back at her friend , she had a smile as she left for a bit.

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 10:01 AM
Aika sighed as she stood up
' Humans ' She thought and whent to her door and looked back at her friend , she had a smile as she left for a bit.
Alice fell off the bed as she saw a callor on darky neck.
"AIKA!" Alice yelled as darky grabbed the human.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 10:05 AM
Alice fell off the bed as she saw a callor on darky neck.
"AIKA!" Alice yelled as darky grabbed the human.

Dude no collars-_- the fate don't need those..)
Aika was in her demon form right away as she pushed darky away from the human. Her wings spread as her claws sharpened she roared at the other fate. Her blue flames rising fast as she was in front of Alice . Aika growled demonically as her snake like tongue was out , she wasn't gonna let her friend be harmed .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 10:10 AM
Dude no collars-_- the fate don't need those..)
Aika was in her demon form right away as she pushed darky away from the human. Her wings spread as her claws sharpened she roared at the other fate. Her blue flames rising fast as she was in front of Alice . Aika growled demonically as her snake like tongue was out , she wasn't gonna let her friend be harmed .
(It's to control darky. Like a dog collar)
Darky hissed. This was not her. [cause foxes don't hiss].
"I'm heee to kill this human you traitor" darky hissed.
"Aika the callor" Alice said rubbing her neck.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 10:17 AM
(It's to control darky. Like a dog collar)
Darky hissed. This was not her. [cause foxes don't hiss].
"I'm heee to kill this human you traitor" darky hissed.
"Aika the callor" Alice said rubbing her neck.

Aika growled as she grabbed her sister neck she did want to kill her any ways , her eyes where narrowed . The fate tightened her grip on her neck also breaking the collar in process. Her a traitor? That just send her anger through the roof! " never call me a traitor! Your the traitor!! " she yelled as she bared her teeth

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 10:19 AM
Aika growled as she grabbed her sister neck she did want to kill her any ways , her eyes where narrowed . The fate tightened her grip on her neck also breaking the collar in process. Her a traitor? That just send her anger through the roof! " never call me a traitor! Your the traitor!! " she yelled as she bared her teeth
Darky hissed before her callor broke. Her eyes when back to green as she whined.
"Aika, you choking me! I didn't mean to, I was just asleep and woke up controlled" darky explained.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 10:30 AM
Darky hissed before her callor broke. Her eyes when back to green as she whined.
"Aika, you choking me! I didn't mean to, I was just asleep and woke up controlled" darky explained.

The fate growled demonicly again as she threw her sister on the bed , she roared again as she held her head . To many transformations in one day. Her wings flapped quickly as she grunted her teeth where sharper and her clothes had some rips and tears , mostly everything on her was in blue flame. She then screatched .

Flames http://img12.deviantart.net/e0b2/i/2005/113/0/9/blue_flames_by_lazy6pyro.jpg

Teeth https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2d/f5/29/2df52970d643164b8290e978bd72665d--drawing-tips-drawing-reference.jpg
Wings https://www.colourbox.com/preview/5457954-blue-fire-wings.jpg )

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 10:32 AM
The fate growled demonicly again as she threw her sister on the bed , she roared again as she held her head . To many transformations in one day. Her wings flapped quickly as she grunted her teeth where sharper and her clothes had some rips and tears , mostly everything on her was in blue flame. She then screatched .

Flames http://img12.deviantart.net/e0b2/i/2005/113/0/9/blue_flames_by_lazy6pyro.jpg

Teeth https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2d/f5/29/2df52970d643164b8290e978bd72665d--drawing-tips-drawing-reference.jpg
Wings https://www.colourbox.com/preview/5457954-blue-fire-wings.jpg ) darky groaned. Alice shook in fear. She didn't like this aika.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 10:40 AM
darky groaned. Alice shook in fear. She didn't like this aika.

The demon shook her head and hissed she looked at the human then her sister , she grinned as her wings levitated her off the floor. Her once red hair now blue her skin pale ish. Aika charged at the human with her claws out she growled. Takeo hit the demon away from Alice

Aika - but with purple eyes

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 10:44 AM
The demon shook her head and hissed she looked at the human then her sister , she grinned as her wings levitated her off the floor. Her once red hair now blue her skin pale ish. Aika charged at the human with her claws out she growled. Takeo hit the demon away from Alice

Aika -
Alice shook in fear as darky was unconscious.

Darky(frist one) jade(second one) Alice(third one)

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 10:51 AM
Alice shook in fear as darky was unconscious.

Darky(frist one) jade(second one) Alice(third one)

Takeo- https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=9235cW%2fU&pccid=%2fIrnQdvg&id=AF1638F2942582112D41DAD9D1BEC88FD02F8B72&pmid=B410956235E36B94029A2656FD11277A867FD597&q=red+hiar+anime+boy&qpvt=Dark+Guy+Anime+Boy&psimid=608047468342218204&ppageurl=https%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fpin%2f5 42402348843718191%2f&iss=VSI&selectedIndex=7&first=1&count=35&vw=680a7+1d87f+26d78+935c9+9e7e3+95fa7+ecd64+1faff +97a12+a90e2+a2bcf+87d5d+95fdb+0d157+b3ad9+9e982+a 211b+a0d36+a29e3+9a44d+9df24c74f4cac439df32a8f5ba0 5829668ea18c84b357dc8010680e8f041167f7402629eb36ca 0f6caa2c8cb6d960ff9626ba0eed8d0180596c9d7403fe8284 244c9fc98648a9df27841494030f5b5d1d406495f0acb4d0ca 6ef45236463538eb40d6d13952b8f252b3952598ae1a340cd8 682a3adf8b1bbdc5c39504f26e4a6a0a7626f93fd614039e48 94b144cd13438deb92636bd&simid=608047468342218204&qpvt=Dark+Guy+Anime+Boy )

Takeo then grabbed the out of control fates wings which made her scream then threw her at a wall. The leader then put three rings around Aika that made her weak they where for restraining demons that lost there anger . He snapped his fingers and three men grabbed Aika who was now screatching her head off
" put her in the cage " takeo said and a huge silver door opened and the men put her in there and Aika just kept screaming.

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 11:04 AM
Takeo- https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=9235cW%2fU&pccid=%2fIrnQdvg&id=AF1638F2942582112D41DAD9D1BEC88FD02F8B72&pmid=B410956235E36B94029A2656FD11277A867FD597&q=red+hiar+anime+boy&qpvt=Dark+Guy+Anime+Boy&psimid=608047468342218204&ppageurl=https%3a%2f%2fwww.pinterest.com%2fpin%2f5 42402348843718191%2f&iss=VSI&selectedIndex=7&first=1&count=35&vw=680a7+1d87f+26d78+935c9+9e7e3+95fa7+ecd64+1faff +97a12+a90e2+a2bcf+87d5d+95fdb+0d157+b3ad9+9e982+a 211b+a0d36+a29e3+9a44d+9df24c74f4cac439df32a8f5ba0 5829668ea18c84b357dc8010680e8f041167f7402629eb36ca 0f6caa2c8cb6d960ff9626ba0eed8d0180596c9d7403fe8284 244c9fc98648a9df27841494030f5b5d1d406495f0acb4d0ca 6ef45236463538eb40d6d13952b8f252b3952598ae1a340cd8 682a3adf8b1bbdc5c39504f26e4a6a0a7626f93fd614039e48 94b144cd13438deb92636bd&simid=608047468342218204&qpvt=Dark+Guy+Anime+Boy )

Takeo then grabbed the out of control fates wings which made her scream then threw her at a wall. The leader then put three rings around Aika that made her weak they where for restraining demons that lost there anger . He snapped his fingers and three men grabbed Aika who was now screatching her head off
" put her in the cage " takeo said and a huge silver door opened and the men put her in there and Aika just kept screaming.
Alice and darky looked at Aika and takeo.
"Was caging her needed?" Alice asked.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:11 AM
Alice and darky looked at Aika and takeo.
"Was caging her needed?" Alice asked.

" ugh yes! If I wouldn't have she would kill you!! Thank jade for letting me keep you alive " takeo said as he brushed his hair a little bit . He didn't like to explain himself at all. He was more of a actions first explain later , he let his strength and power do the talking then he would explain why. He sighed as he face palmed " shut her up " he said and vanished. Aika still screamed and hit the door.

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 11:15 AM
" ugh yes! If I wouldn't have she would kill you!! Thank jade for letting me keep you alive " takeo said as he brushed his hair a little bit . He didn't like to explain himself at all. He was more of a actions first explain later , he let his strength and power do the talking then he would explain why. He sighed as he face palmed " shut her up " he said and vanished. Aika still screamed and hit the door.
"I can handle aika,well calm her down. Remember I'm learning magic." Alice said walking to the cell.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:20 AM
"I can handle aika,well calm her down. Remember I'm learning magic." Alice said walking to the cell.

Aika growled as she scratched the door she was trying to get out as she hated small spaces. She then whined as she backed up to the back of the cell , the fate had her wings around her and she looked every where in the darkness . She held her knees and gulped. Aika never liked small places especially in the dark she coudlnt figure out where the noises where coming from.

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 11:23 AM
Aika growled as she scratched the door she was trying to get out as she hated small spaces. She then whined as she backed up to the back of the cell , the fate had her wings around her and she looked every where in the darkness . She held her knees and gulped. Aika never liked small places especially in the dark she coudlnt figure out where the noises where coming from.
Alice walked in the and closed her door behind her. She took a deep breath.
"OWW! Not again!" Darky yelled as she had another callor.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:27 AM
Alice walked in the and closed her door behind her. She took a deep breath.
"OWW! Not again!" Darky yelled as she had another callor.

Haruko took off the collar and smashed it she growled at who ever did this to her friend . The fate took darky and put her in jades room

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 11:31 AM
Haruko took off the collar and smashed it she growled at who ever did this to her friend . The fate took darky and put her in jades room
"Aika calm down it's just me" Alice said calmly.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:45 AM
"Who did you get here so fast" darky asked haruko.
----
"Aika calm down it's just me" Alice said calmly.

" teleportation " Haruko said and smiled
________
Aika tried to calm down but her flames just kept on rising she did manage to make a whine or two .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 11:49 AM
" teleportation " Haruko said and smiled
________
Aika tried to calm down but her flames just kept on rising she did manage to make a whine or two .
Alice helped Asia calm down.
(I want to change my name.... to your old name alicewolfheart)

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 11:54 AM
Alice helped Asia calm down.
(I want to change my name.... to your old name alicewolfheart)

Oki, Why ask xD)
Aika flames then settled down as her purple eyes returned her red hair back to normal she hugged Alice and smiled
" I'm sorry " she said as she looked around in the cage
" I hate cages" she whined

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 11:56 AM
Oki, Why ask xD)
Aika flames then settled down as her purple eyes returned her red hair back to normal she hugged Alice and smiled
" I'm sorry " she said as she looked around in the cage
" I hate cages" she whined
Idk)
"It's fine" Alice said opting the door. Well tried. She sighed blasting the door open.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 12:10 PM
Idk)
"It's fine" Alice said opting the door. Well tried. She sighed blasting the door open.

Aika then whent to her bed and sighed
she couldn't believe that she would actually hurt her friend! She was upset right now " no it's not fine" she growled

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 12:11 PM
Aika then whent to her bed and sighed
she couldn't believe that she would actually hurt her friend! She was upset right now " no it's not fine" she growled
"Aika I can protect my self." Alice said.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 12:16 PM
"Aika I can protect my self." Alice said.

She laughed at what Alice said
" please! If you faced takeo you would be dead. He's stronger then you. And you where afraid I saw it , I felt it " Aika said as she looked out the window maybe siding with Takeo wasn't such a great idea after all . She took a deep breath or two. Why did she come here in the first place?.

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 12:17 PM
She laughed at what Alice said
" please! If you faced takeo you would be dead. He's stronger then you. And you where afraid I saw it , I felt it " Aika said as she looked out the window maybe siding with Takeo wasn't such a great idea after all . She took a deep breath of two. Why did she come here in the first place?.
"I'm scared but I can still fight, I'm learning form your sister who does know the best magic" Alice said,

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 12:29 PM
"I'm scared but I can still fight, I'm learning form your sister who does know the best magic" Alice said,

' jade ' she thought bitterly and scoffed at the mention of her sister who is protecting humans. She growled and crossed her arms she didn't wanna here anything about jade.
" never mention jade again you here! " Aika said coldly as she hated her now. Taking the good side protecting humans . GARH! She was the traitor not herself.

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 12:33 PM
' jade ' she thought bitterly and scoffed at the mention of her sister who is protecting humans. She growled and crossed her arms she didn't wanna here anything about jade.
" never mention jade again you here! " Aika said coldly as she hated her now. Taking the good side protecting humans . GARH! She was the traitor not herself.
"Okay" Alice whined. She didn't like this current change[-_-] at all. She tried to change the subject.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 12:42 PM
"Okay" Alice whined. She didn't like this current change[-_-] at all. She tried to change the subject.

She sighed and hugged Alice she didn't mean to snap it just happened
" sorry " she said and looked down. Aika was thinking things through it she should stay or not . But it was tricky to choose she did hate people. Aika punished herself from snapping at her friend mentally
' Next time you don't even talk to Alice !' She thought .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 12:43 PM
She sighed and hugged Alice she didn't mean to snap it just happened
" sorry " she said and looked down. Aika was thinking things through it she should stay or not . But it was tricky to choose she did hate people. Aika punished herself from snapping at her friend mentally
' Next time you don't even talk to Alice !' She thought .
"It's fine, I snap a lot when I lose my temper" Alice said

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 12:46 PM
"It's fine, I snap a lot when I lose my temper" Alice said

' Does she still have her mind reading ability ? Because of magic?' She thought. Aika smiled and nodded she made sure her punishment didn't go unnoticed . She whent to her bookshelf and grabbed one she then sat down and started to read ' but you don't harm others ' She thought again it was difficult to not talk but she made an effort .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 12:48 PM
' Does she still have her mind reading ability ? Because of magic?' She thought. Aika smiled and nodded she made sure her punishment didn't go unnoticed . She whent to her bookshelf and grabbed one she then sat down and started to read ' but you don't harm others ' She thought again it was difficult to not talk but she made an effort .
"What's wrong Aika your no-" Alice said. Someone pulled her hoodie.
"Is she bothering you?" A girl asked.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 12:54 PM
"What's wrong Aika your no-" Alice said. Someone pulled her hoodie.
"Is she bothering you?" A girl asked.

Aika noticed the girl with the hoodie she shook her head and walked up to the girl she wrote a note for the other girl
no she isn't bothering me I'm just taking my punishment .you see I snapped at her so now I'm not talking . Just please don't harm Alice who ever you are. she smiled as she handed it to the other person she wrote another note for Alice
I snapped and my punishment is to not talk to you unless I'm forgiven , I don't take ' It's fine ' as a way to forgive . Punishment was my idea she gave it to Alice .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 12:55 PM
Aika noticed the girl with the hoodie she shook her head and walked up to the girl she wrote a note for the other girl
no she isn't bothering me I'm just taking my punishment .you see I snapped at her so now I'm not talking . Just please don't harm Alice who ever you are. she smiled as she handed it to the other person she wrote another note for Alice
I snapped and my punishment is to not talk to you unless I'm forgiven , I don't take ' It's fine ' as a way to forgive . Punishment was my idea she gave it to Alice .
The girl left as Alice wrote on the note.
why? I already forgave you

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 01:02 PM
The girl left as Alice wrote on the note.
why? I already forgave you

The fate sighed and rolled her eyes she wrote on the note again hopefully the human would understand
I don't forgive myself easily . Aika shrugged as she handed it to her .
' Maybe she could just let me have my punishment ??' She thought and waited Alice to respond .Aika yawned a little

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 01:04 PM
The fate sighed and rolled her eyes she wrote on the note again hopefully the human would understand
I don't forgive myself easily . Aika shrugged as she handed it to her .
' Maybe she could just let me have my punishment ??' She thought and waited Alice to respond .Aika yawned a little
Alice wrote on a note.
unlike darky. -_- I still don't forgive her for eating my cookies

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 01:09 PM
Alice wrote on a note.
unlike darky. -_- I still don't forgive her for eating my cookies

Aika was defeated as she let out sigh
" fine ! " she finally spoke and she looked around
" where is darky? " she asked as she was wide eyed fearing the worst she ran out of her room and searched for her sister
" DARKY!? " she yelled as she jumped down the stairs . She didn't wanna loose her sister as she thought she lost her ' no!' She thought

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
Aika was defeated as she let out sigh
" fine ! " she finally spoke and she looked around
" where is darky? " she asked as she was wide eyed fearing the worst she ran out of her room and searched for her sister
" DARKY!? " she yelled as she jumped down the stairs . She didn't wanna loose her sister as she thought she lost her ' no!' She thought
Darky was asleep under aika bed.
"Aika I think you need to think under the box" Alice said.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 01:15 PM
Darky was asleep under aika bed.
"Aika I think you need to think under the box" Alice said.

She growled she overreacted again ! She face palmed and looked under the bed she was wide eyed
" I'm so stupid ! I overreacted again GRRH! " Aika said as she pinched the bridge of her nose . Why did she have to be so odd?.
" stupid stupid stupid " she said repeatedly
" I'm gonna be outside " Aika said as she walked out of the house .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 01:18 PM
She growled she overreacted again ! She face palmed and looked under the bed she was wide eyed
" I'm so stupid ! I overreacted again GRRH! " Aika said as she pinched the bridge of her nose . Why did she have to be so odd?.
" stupid stupid stupid " she said repeatedly
" I'm gonna be outside " Aika said as she walked out of the house .
"I'll come with you" Alice said, she didn't want to be left alone. Alice caught up with Aika.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 01:23 PM
"I'll come with you" Alice said, she didn't want to be left alone. Alice caught up with Aika.

" Soldier keep on marching on
Head down till the work is done
Waiting on that morning sun
Soldier keep on marching on

Head in the dust, feet in the fire
Labour on that midnight wire
Listening for that angel choir
You got nowhere to run " she sang as she sat on a bench she was bored , exhausted , never moving forward . She was stuck like this in time. You see her ability is to never growl old , never age or die of disease . She was still 13 but in reality she should have been about 19 now . She looked up at the clouds and sighed ( I changed her ability )

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 01:29 PM
" Soldier keep on marching on
Head down till the work is done
Waiting on that morning sun
Soldier keep on marching on

Head in the dust, feet in the fire
Labour on that midnight wire
Listening for that angel choir
You got nowhere to run " she sang as she sat on a bench she was bored , exhausted , never moving forward . She was stuck like this in time. You see her ability is to never growl old , never age or die of disease . She was still 13 but in reality she should have been about 19 now . She looked up at the clouds and sighed ( I changed her ability )
(That's being immortal which is op)
Alice hummed her favorite song. She smiled looking at Asia.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 01:33 PM
(That's being immortal which is op)
Alice hummed her favorite song. She smiled looking at Asia.

Darn it!!!!!!!! Why is all good abilities to op!!! How about self heal?)

Aika took a few glances at the human and smiled she then heard something and growled a guy walked up to them ever so slowly he had elf like ears a bandage over his eyes and some on his arms he had the same teeth sharp and dangerous , snake like tongue . But not in blue flames he held a sword as it dragged along the ground he laughed madly and Aika growled again she was in front of Alice

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 01:35 PM
Darn it!!!!!!!! Why is all good abilities to op!!! How about self heal?)

Aika took a few glances at the human and smiled she then heard something and growled a guy walked up to them ever so slowly he had elf like ears a bandage over his eyes and some on his arms he had the same teeth sharp and dangerous , snake like tongue . But not in blue flames he held a sword as it dragged along the ground he laughed madly and Aika growled again she was in front of Alice if you can't die or do one hit kills that op)(that okay)
Alice blasted the guy away as darky had another callor. Darky walked to her sister.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 01:46 PM
if you can't die or do one hit kills that op)(that okay)
Alice blasted the guy away as darky had another callor. Darky walked to her sister.

The guy blocked the blast with his sword and he smirked , he opened it as flames surrounded him and he laughed madly
" now let's see how strong you are!! " the man said and lunged at Aika he hit her with his sword three times and she landed on her hands and knees , she had smoke rising from her body as she growled she noticed darky had a collar
" sis? " she asked
" awww poor child " the man said and swung his sword around .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 01:50 PM
The guy blocked the blast with his sword and he smirked , he opened it as flames surrounded him and he laughed madly
" now let's see how strong you are!! " the man said and lunged at Aika he hit her with his sword three times and she landed on her hands and knees , she had smoke rising from her body as she growled she noticed darky had a collar
" sis? " she asked
" awww poor child " the man said and swung his sword around . Alice took off the callor as darky when back inside and back to sleep. Jade grabbed the man and threw him at a man. She's hated him after all the man was a enemy to both Councils.
"I hate that guy" Jade growled under her breath.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 01:57 PM
Alice took off the callor as darky when back inside and back to sleep. Jade grabbed the man and threw him at a man. She's hated him after all the man was a enemy to both Councils.
"I hate that guy" Jade growled under her breath.

He landed but got back up he laughed again as he turned around his eyes where flames " you can't beat me! I am Ryuu!! " Ryuu said as he was in his demon form . He attacked Aika again and again causing her to form as well the two demons roared at each other and fought in a blue blurr flying every direction .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 01:59 PM
He landed but got back up he laughed again as he turned around his eyes where flames " you can't beat me! I am Ryuu!! " Ryuu said as he was in his demon form . He attacked Aika again and again causing her to form as well the two demons roared at each other and fought in a blue blurr flying every direction .
"I defeated you 2048 times yes I coughed and takeo defeated you the same amount of time so you should leave, cause you can't stand a chance when me and takeo work toghter" Jade said as she had called takeo.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 02:07 PM
"I defeated you 2048 times yes I coughed and takeo defeated you the same amount of time so you should leave, cause you can't stand a chance when me and takeo work toghter" Jade said as she had called takeo.

The two demon kept fighting until takeo was in his red demon form and blasted Ryuu out of the way. He growled as his wings where like a dragons , he roared and attacked Ryuu repeatedly so that he couldn't even fight back. Ryuu then used a dragon symbol that was formed in a dragons head and aimed it at takeo who fell down " but I'm stronger now! " Ryuu growled then Takeo dashed at him in a dark red orb and caused Ryuu to crash in a building . Aika held onto her side's as she fell down .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 02:09 PM
The two demon kept fighting until takeo was in his red demon form and blasted Ryuu out of the way. He growled as his wings where like a dragons , he roared and attacked Ryuu repeatedly so that he couldn't even fight back. Ryuu then used a dragon symbol that was formed in a dragons head and aimed it at takeo who fell down " but I'm stronger now! " Ryuu growled then Takeo dashed at him in a dark red orb and caused Ryuu to crash in a building . Aika held onto her side's as she fell down .
Jade had grabbed ryuu elbow and flipped him over. She elbowed his back as clawed his tail.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 02:11 PM
Jade had grabbed ryuu elbow and flipped him over. She elbowed his back as clawed his tail.

Ryuu shrieked in pain as he kicked her off takeo arm glowed dark red and some dark red dust blasted at Ryuu . The man fell down and he had smoke from his body he was weakened " fine ...ill...be...back " he grunted and vanished in an blue orb

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 02:13 PM
Ryuu shrieked in pain as he kicked her off takeo arm glowed dark red and some dark red dust blasted at Ryuu . The man fell down and he had smoke from his body he was weakened " fine ...ill...be...back " he grunted and vanished in an blue orb
Jade laned on her feet as she growled. Jade smiled as he left.
"And that's 2049" Jade said as she stretched.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 02:24 PM
Jade laned on her feet as she growled. Jade smiled as he left.
"And that's 2049" Jade said as she stretched.

Aika fell asleep as her wounds healed she was exhausted , she turned back to . Takeo sighed as he formed back " Ryuu is pathetic fate " he said and took a puff of his pipe .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 02:25 PM
Aika fell asleep as her wounds healed she was exhausted , she turned back to . Takeo sighed as he formed back " Ryuu is pathetic fate " he said and took a puff of his pipe .
"Yes he is, can he does the same thing over and ver, one day he won't space and he will die" Jade said.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 03:26 PM
"Yes he is, can he does the same thing over and ver, one day he won't space and he will die" Jade said.

" take care " takeo said and vanished Aika vanished to but into her room where she could actually sleep

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 03:29 PM
" take care " takeo said and vanished Aika vanished to but into her room where she could actually sleep
"Same" jade said leaving.(takeo X jade?) Alice when with aika to get darky. Darky was stuck as she was in big crate full of callors. The person that did this was a ninja, like neo with her signs. [*neos punches darky* Well you are] [using this for what the charries think and do when they read my posts]

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 03:35 PM
"Same" jade said leaving.(takeo X jade?) Alice when with aika to get darky. Darky was stuck as she was in big crate full of callors. The person that did this was a ninja, like neo with her signs. [*neos punches darky* Well you are] [using this for what the charries think and do when they read my posts]

Sure !)

Haruko tried to get darky out of the crate as she used her strength , her ears where pointed and was in her demon form she destroyed the crate and growled .blue flame was surrounding her and she growled . Aika just slept

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 03:41 PM
Sure !)

Haruko tried to get darky out of the crate as she used her strength , her ears where pointed and was in her demon form she destroyed the crate and growled .blue flame was surrounding her and she growled . Aika just slept
Darky came out.
"Thanks" darky said. She fell asleep.[is that all you do?*darky looks at alice* why do you crush on alice]
----
(Let's have takeo and Jade secretly go out each night)
Jade had waited for everyone to go to sleep as she had snuck out and when a treehouse.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 03:44 PM
Darky came out.
"Thanks" darky said. She fell asleep.[is that all you do?*darky looks at alice* why do you crush on alice]
----
(Let's have takeo and Jade secretly go out each night)
Jade had waited for everyone to go to sleep as she had snuck out and when a treehouse.

Takeo had sat in the tree house and he smiled as jade walked in
" greetings " he said

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 03:46 PM
Takeo had sat in the tree house and he smiled as jade walked in
" greetings " he said
"Hey babe" Jade said. He kissed her as she had fixed some food.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 03:56 PM
(Darky started that Alice crushes on akia sorry)
----
"Hey babe" Jade said. He kissed her as she had fixed some food.

" been a odd day hasn't it? " takeo said as he stretched his arms he fixed his tie as he levitate off the ground " so about the treety? " he asked

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 04:00 PM
" been a odd day hasn't it? " takeo said as he stretched his arms he fixed his tie as he levitate off the ground " so about the treety? " he asked(remember they have been a thing and dating without anyone knowing... so there is no treaty is just a lie to the councils so they can continue dating)
"The treaty is fine and working " Jade said. "Come on let's go eat" Jade said. He's had fixed takeo favorite food.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
(remember they have been a thing and dating without anyone knowing... so there is no treaty is just a lie to the councils so they can continue dating)
"The treaty is fine and working " Jade said. "Come on let's go eat" Jade said. He's had fixed takeo favorite food.

" good . Sorry about Ryuu he always fights the council , he's technically a dragon himself hense his name " takeo said and started eating . He then sighed
" Why do you even protect humans? " he asked

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 04:06 PM
" good . Sorry about Ryuu he always fights the council , he's technically a dragon himself hense his name " takeo said and started eating . He then sighed
" Why do you even protect humans? " he asked
"We talked about this. We have own opinions but that doesn't stops that from dating" Jade said. "Besides no one knows" Jade said.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 04:09 PM
"We talked about this. We have own opinions but that doesn't stops that from dating" Jade said. "Besides no one knows" Jade said.

The fate slightly growled as he had one of his hands into fists
" you know how much I hate humans especially that Alice girl! Why can't I just kill her? " he asked and huffed.

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 04:17 PM
The fate slightly growled as he had one of his hands into fists
" you know how much I hate humans especially that Alice girl! Why can't I just kill her? " he asked and huffed.
"You do know Alice looks up to you cause she knows your great at magic, better than me" Jade said. "That's why I tell you to keep her alive!" Jade said.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
"You do know Alice looks up to you cause she knows your great at magic, better than me" Jade said. "That's why I tell you to keep her alive!" Jade said.

He growled
" but I don't like her! Even though I keep her alive I just don't want you mad at me. But I can't help me wanting to kill every human it's nature ! " he growled as he stood up and looked out the window

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 05:04 PM
He growled
" but I don't like her! Even though I keep her alive I just don't want you mad at me. But I can't help me wanting to kill every human it's nature ! " he growled as he stood up and looked out the window
"I just want to kill the bad ones, not the good ones. But why should that ruin our love. We dated before we formed the councils." Jade said as she saw aika and Alice. "Crap" Jade sighed.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 05:07 PM
"I just want to kill the bad ones, not the good ones. But why should that ruin our love. We dated before we formed the councils." Jade said as she saw aika and Alice. "Crap" Jade sighed.

" act natural " takeo said as he vanished with a smile. Aika was taking her midnight walk as usual she could have swore she heard Takeo and jade!?! She shook her head as a misunderstanding and smiled at the human

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 05:10 PM
" act natural " takeo said as he vanished with a smile. Aika was taking her midnight walk as usual she could have swore she heard Takeo and jade!?! She shook her head as a misunderstanding and smiled at the human
"We are already busted" Jade said.
"I'm not going to tell, love is better to stay together" Alice said.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 05:24 PM
"We are already busted" Jade said.
"I'm not going to tell, love is better to stay together" Alice said.

Takeo reappeared as he cursed under his breath his head was down
" kids " he snarled and Aika crossed her arms
" I'm not a kid I'm a teen! " she said and growled at jade she didn't like her . Takeo was in front of jade " don't you even think about it demon " he said and the word demon was really slang word to hurt fates . Aika looked down " sorry " she whispered .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 05:28 PM
Takeo reappeared as he cursed under his breath his head was down
" kids " he snarled and Aika crossed her arms
" I'm not a kid I'm a teen! " she said and growled at jade she didn't like her . Takeo was in front of jade " don't you even think about it demon " he said and the word demon was really slang word to hurt fates . Aika looked down " sorry " she whispered .
Jade looked at her sister before she calmed down.
"Aika calm down" Alice said.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 05:33 PM
Jade looked at her sister before she calmed down.
"Aika calm down" Alice said.

" sorry " Aika said as she looked away , Takeo growled at the girl , he then slapped her for growling at jade " never growl at jade again " the fate said
" I said SORRY!WHAT YOU WANT A HUG?! " Aika shouted as she jumped down from the tree house she just sat on the ground .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 05:34 PM
" I said sorry " Aika said as she looked away , Takeo growled at the girl , he then slapped her for growling at jade " never growl at jade again " the fate said
" I said SORRY! " Aika shouted as she jumped down from the tree house she just sat on the ground .
Jade calmed takeo down.
"Takeo calm down, remember she's my sister." Jade said.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 05:40 PM
Jade calmed takeo down.
"Takeo calm down, remember she's my sister." Jade said.

He looked at jade angered his eyes narrowed
" and your gonna let her growl at you?! BAH! " he said as he looked at the ground outside " maybe I should kill you instead Huh?! " he snarled and Aika covered her head and snarled back .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 06:01 PM
He looked at jade angered his eyes narrowed
" and your gonna let her growl at you?! BAH! " he said as he looked at the ground outside " maybe I should kill you instead Huh?! " he snarled and Aika covered her head and snarled back .
"Takeo calm down. She won't. She knows that." Jade said.
--(meanwhile)----
The girl from before had darky in a cage full of collars.[I KNEW IT*alice* darky chill] the girl had taken over takeo[*alice* taken takeo that's so funny] council.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 06:10 PM
"Takeo calm down. She won't. She knows that." Jade said.
--(meanwhile)----
The girl from before had darky in a cage full of collars.[I KNEW IT*alice* darky chill] the girl had taken over takeo[*alice* taken takeo that's so funny] council.

Takeo growled and jumped down he faced Aika who raised her eyebrow he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and threw her at a tree then kicked her
" apology not accepted demon " takeo growled as he slapped one last time and walked off he looked up at jade as he narrowed his eyes " see you tomorrow " he said and vanished . Aika whined as she stayed down
_________
Haruko walked around and noticed darky caged up she whent to her
" you ok?! Who did this!? " Haruko asked

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
Takeo growled and jumped down he faced Aika who raised her eyebrow he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and threw her at a tree then kicked her
" apology not accepted demon " takeo growled as he slapped one last time and walked off he looked up at jade as he narrowed his eyes " see you tomorrow " he said and vanished . Aika whined as she stayed down
_________
Haruko walked around and noticed darky caged up she whent to her
" you ok?! Who did this!? " Haruko asked
"Haruko run save yourself before she gets you!" darky said. A boy had knocked haruko out.[ This can't be enda]
"I thought I told you to shut it darky" the girl said.
"Haruko started talking" darky said.
------
"You can't go back yet takeo, we need to talk about what happened" Alice said grabbing Akia and going back in the treehouse.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 06:20 PM
"Haruko run save yourself before she gets you!" darky said. A boy had knocked haruko out.[ This can't be enda]
"I thought I told you to shut it darky" the girl said.
"Haruko started talking" darky said.
------
"You can't go back yet takeo, we need to talk about what happened" Alice said grabbing Akia and going back in the treehouse.

Haruko was out cold for an hour she blinked a few times as she woke back up " ugh... " she said as she looked at darky
_________.

" why?!! " takeo snarled " what happened that we need to talk about ? " he added . He wasn't in a good mood. He crossed his arms and Aika stood back up but Takeo just growled and she kneeled keeping her head down " stay" he said

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 07:40 PM
Haruko was out cold for an hour she blinked a few times as she woke back up " ugh... " she said as she looked at darky
_________.

" why?!! " takeo snarled " what happened that we need to talk about ? " he added . He wasn't in a good mood. He crossed his arms and Aika stood back up but Takeo just growled and she kneeled keeping her head down " stay" he said
Alice started to talk. About what happen.
-----
Darky was in a cell as she was bleeding in her stomach. It was demonic magic. A ninja had kicked the guards as she opened the cell. She grabbed haruko and darky.
"Frezze! Put the captives down and show your face" a guard said as the ninja took of her mask. She had brown and pink hair as she had dropped two bombs grabbed the wounded girls and left.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 07:47 PM
Alice started to talk. About what happen.
-----
Darky was in a cell as she was bleeding in her stomach. It was demonic magic. A ninja had kicked the guards as she opened the cell. She grabbed haruko and darky.
"Frezze! Put the captives down and show your face" a guard said as the ninja took of her mask. She had brown and pink hair as she had dropped two bombs grabbed the wounded girls and left.

" so? " takeo asked annoyed and Aika just stayed kneeling
______
Haruko blinked a little and rubbed her head
" thanks neo " she said weakly

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 07:53 PM
" so? " takeo asked annoyed and Aika just stayed kneeling
______
Haruko blinked a little and rubbed her head
" thanks neo " she said weakly
"She has every human that has attacked you and Ryuu on her team, she's wrose then enda." Alice said.
"Its neon, again. Neo is at jades!" Neon said, she had hated when she people called her sister.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 07:56 PM
"She has every human that has attacked you and Ryuu on her team, she's wrose then enda." Alice said.
"Its neon, again. Neo is at jades!" Neon said, she had hated when she people called her sister.

" right sorry neon " Haruko said as she looked down from embarrassment she got up and brushed her shirt off she was weak but managed to get up
------------------
Takeo tilted his head " who? " he asked as he had no idea who she was. Aika slowly backed up as she tried to escape but Takeo growled and she stayed

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 08:02 PM
" right sorry neon " Haruko said as she looked down from embarrassment she got up and brushed her shirt off she was weak but managed to get up
------------------
Takeo tilted his head " who? " he asked as he had no idea who she was. Aika slowly backed up as she tried to escape but Takeo growled and she stayed
"Neo has pink and brown hair. I have BROWN HAIR THEN PINK HAIR" neon said taking them to Jade.
-----
"Check your phone she's hacked it" Alice said. Jade pulled up her phone. The name was golden. "Takeo stop messing with Aika, she already terrified" Jade said.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 08:08 PM
"Neo has pink and brown hair. I have BROWN HAIR THEN PINK HAIR" neon said taking them to Jade.
-----
"Check your phone she's hacked it" Alice said. Jade pulled up her phone. The name was golden. "Takeo stop messing with Aika, she already terrified" Jade said.

" DON'T YELL AT ME FOR MISTAKING YOU FOR YOUR SISTER YOU HAVING A SIMILAR NAME AND LOOK! " Haruko yelled as she was in her demon form already angry . Why was she yelled at? She said sorry .
_______
" Fine! What Ever " Takeo Said As Aika Vanished Completely .
" Get Neo To Kill Golden" Takeo Said

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 08:11 PM
" DON'T YELL AT ME FOR MISTAKING YOU FOR YOUR SISTER YOU HAVING A SIMILAR NAME AND LOOK! " Haruko yelled as she was in her demon form already angry . Why was she yelled at? She said sorry .
_______
" Fine! What Ever " Takeo Said As Aika Vanished Completely .
" Get Neo To Kill Golden" Takeo Said
"I can talk and don't carry signs! neo can't talk and carries signs" Neon said.
----
"Neon, neo isn't that good at fighting." Alice said. "And i think Holly is in the job, she's a great fighter" Alice said as moon brought holly in.
"She is just not against golden" moon said as she when to her office.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 08:15 PM
"I can talk and don't carry signs! neo can't talk and carries signs" Neon said.
----
"Neon, neo isn't that good at fighting." Alice said. "And i think Holly is in the job, she's a great fighter" Alice said as moon brought holly in.
"She is just not against golden" moon said as she when to her office.

Haruko yelled and grabbed neon by her collar of her shirt and snarled
" shut!up! " she yelled as she had sharp teeth
_________
( Takeo is the bad guy remember !)
" no just kill golden I'm the only bad guy remember " he asked as he destroyed the whole tree house with red dust and laughed he vanished completely . His laughs echoed in the night .

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 08:20 PM
Haruko yelled and grabbed neon by her collar of her shirt and snarled
" shut!up! " she yelled as she had sharp teeth
_________
( Takeo is the bad guy remember !)
" no just kill golden I'm the only bad guy remember " he asked as he destroyed the whole tree house with red dust and laughed he vanished completely . His laughs echoed in the night .
(Not to Jade to Jade he's her boyfriend)
Neon grabbed haruko hand.
"I'm trying to get darky to moon, your sister is unconscious from attacking golden!" Neon yelled as she heard some one.
"Take darky to jades I'll be there soon" neon said.
-----
Jade had blocked the dust as Alice had landed in the yard.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 08:32 PM
(Not to Jade to Jade he's her boyfriend)
Neon grabbed haruko hand.
"I'm trying to get darky to moon, your sister is unconscious from attacking golden!" Neon yelled as she heard some one.
"Take darky to jades I'll be there soon" neon said.
-----
Jade had blocked the dust as Alice had landed in the yard.

Haruko growled but she heard her sister ! She tried to calm down but couldn't she was angered and she stayed angry for a while. Haruko growled any ways she like Aika doesn't like to be told what to do. She grabbed darky in her form and sighed ' people ' She thought . Aika pooffed back and was wide eyed "alice!!" She yelled and helped her up.

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 08:40 PM
Haruko growled but she heard her sister ! She tried to calm down but couldn't she was angered and she stayed angry for a while. Haruko growled any ways she like Aika doesn't like to be told what to do. She grabbed darky in her form and sighed ' people ' She thought . Aika pooffed back and was wide eyed "alice!!" She yelled and helped her up.
Moon had started to heal holly. Holly groaned as she was she had felt a lot of pain.
"I'm done, get some rest" moon said, holly had started to go to sleep.
"Thanks aika, aika that's neon we need to help her" alice said as she had heard the warrior.
----
Neon had kicked a man as she had stabbed him.
"Golden" neon said.
"Neon, time for you to die[*neon* she got it right yes.*double checks* crap]" golden said. A golden wolf had ran at neon as neon had summoned a black hippogriff. She was punched by one of golden men as she had hit an tree.

Leucos
October 22nd, 2017, 08:45 PM
Moon had started to heal holly. Holly groaned as she was she had felt a lot of pain.
"I'm done, get some rest" moon said, holly had started to go to sleep.
"Thanks aika, aika that's neon we need to help her" alice said as she had heard the warrior.
----
Neon had kicked a man as she had stabbed him.
"Golden" neon said.
"Neon, time for you to die[*neon* she got it right yes.*double checks* crap]" golden said. A golden wolf had ran at neon as neon had summoned a black hippogriff. She was punched by one of golden men as she had hit an tree.

Dude no animal abilities or animals -_- -_- only demonic creatures !! It was in the sign ups sorry but frustrating )
Haruko helped holly and held onto her sister in her demonic form she didn't let any one near holly

Darky
October 22nd, 2017, 08:47 PM
Dude no animal abilities or animals -_- -_- only demonic creatures !! It was in the sign ups sorry but frustrating )
Haruko helped holly and held onto her sister in her demonic form she didn't let any one near holly
----
Holly was snoring. Moon gave holly a ice pack and some bandages.

Darky
October 28th, 2017, 03:38 PM