PDA

View Full Version : Thunder ( anime rp! Sign ups private)

Leucos
October 20th, 2017, 10:28 PM
In the world of atlas things are very different , humans look the same but there are DEMONS? that's right , demons with wings , they are called fates instead. Fates always have blue flames and eyes as the turn into there forms , but they look like humans. Some humans stumble upon fates things get really crazy. But one fate Takeo plans to destroy all humans . Where do you lay in this? A fate? A human? You decide . ( japanese name! )

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Personality -
Looks-
Wing looks( No Wings If Human)-
Power ( no shapeshifting , If Human Absolutely No Powers!)-
Human or fate?-
Darky
Scarwings
itsyaboirussetbird
Swiftheart
Shadomaru

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 10:35 PM
I'll need a few minutes

Darky
October 21st, 2017, 07:03 AM
I'll use hazel

Static
October 21st, 2017, 08:08 AM
Yay!lol I suck at Japanese names so I had to Google some like alwase XD
Name-Akihiko Kaiba
Age-15
Gender-Male
Personality-Tbrp'd?
Looks-Tan hair with green eyes,but blue of course when he is in demon form.
Wing looks-Black feathery wings with blue highlights on the tips.
Power-Can make objects disappear and make himself disappear.It doesn't work on other demon or humans,or any other loving thing except himself.
Human or fate-fate
(I can change it if needed.Just a idea to have someone separated between the two)

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:41 AM
Yay!lol I suck at Japanese names so I had to Google some like alwase XD
Name-Akihiko Kaiba
Age-15
Gender-Male
Personality-Tbrp'd?
Looks-Tan hair with green eyes,but when in demon form,he only has one blue eye because he is half human.
Wing looks-Black feathery wings with blue highlights on the tips.
Power-Can make objects disappear and make himself disappear.It doesn't work on other demon or humans,or any other loving thing except himself.
Human or fate-Half fate,but mostly fate.
(I can change it if needed.Just a idea to have someone separated between the two)
Accepted ! Guess what it's based off of? Blue excorsist ! Only for the demon part.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:42 AM
I'll use hazel

Ok...but japanes e name can be like emi or something .. :)

Static
October 21st, 2017, 09:43 AM
Accepted ! Guess what it's based off of? Blue excorsist ! Only for the demon part.
Me and my friend made a RP based loudly of of blue exorcist XD so I need to change him to full demon?

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:47 AM
Me and my friend made a RP based loudly of of blue exorcist XD so I need to change him to full demon?

Yeah..sorry ! I just watched a music video with imagine dragons monster and blue exorcist and OMG IT LOOKED AWESOME even though I don't watch anime.... I just can't stand there animation it looks like robot and mouth has no actual movement ! Only up down up down! Any way off topic but yeah full demon sorry

Static
October 21st, 2017, 09:49 AM
Yeah..sorry ! I just watched a music video with imagine dragons monster and blue exorcist and OMG IT LOOKED AWESOME even though I don't watch anime.... I just can't stand there animation it looks like robot and mouth has no actual movement ! Only up down up down! Any way off topic but yeah full demon sorry
Oh ok.that's fine.But I never pay attention to it XD I kinda ignore it unless it's horrible.Bleach use to be real good,but now it's kinda getting the bad robot moving mouth so I'm thinking about quitting it.*slaps self* ok I'm fixing it now and getting back on topic.

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 09:53 AM
Oh ok.that's fine.But I never pay attention to it XD I kinda ignore it unless it's horrible.Bleach use to be real good,but now it's kinda getting the bad robot moving mouth so I'm thinking about quitting it.*slaps self* ok I'm fixing it now and getting back on topic.

We start soon once we have some more peeps^^

Leucos
October 21st, 2017, 10:06 AM
I'll need a few minutes

Boop:heartbounce: