PDA

View Full Version : ViviMortuis Clan (Living Dead Clan) {Role-play}

Vulpes_x2
October 20th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Vivi mortuis, or living dead. As peaceful as things are in Starclan, the cats can't help but long for their old lives. Even those in the Dark Forest wish for another chance. Somehow, they start to wake up, shaking dust and dirt from their pelts, living and breathing once more. They don't know how it happened, but they don't question it. Finally, to hunt and breathe again. They join together, creating a new, undead clan of cats, ViviMortiusClan.

Welcome, the clan is open to all.
Although, I reserve the right to reject applications and to remove you from the thread as I see fit.

Form:

(Insert picture if possible here)
Name:
Personality:
Former Clan:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Cause of Death:
Other Information:

Rules:
Of course, follow forum rules.
You can have as many characters as you can handle, but only one character in a major position. (Ex: Medicine cat, deputy, or leader.)
Be respectful and kind, we are all here to have fun, don't make it un-fun.
No "powers" or overly lethal characters, no instant kills.
When wanting to kill another user's character, pm them for permission.
To prove you have read these instructions, include the word "stars" somewhere in your "other information."
Use any form of parentheses when talking out of character.

If you are confused about the rules, or have any questions, please PM me.

Prophecies are welcome, PM me yours to get it approved.

Members:

Leader:
Thistlestar (Vulpes_x2)
Apprentice: Everdusk

Deputy: (Open, TBD in roleplay, PM me if interested)

Medicine Cat:
Ashflower (Ashpetal)
Apprentice: Dreampaw

Warrior(s):
Echoflight (Flameleaf)
Cresentmoon (CandyFlossCat)
Shallowstep (Vulpes_x2)
Ripplesplash (CandyFlossCat)
Carnationbreeze (Milky Way)
Apprentice: Quailpaw

Apprentice(s):
Everdusk (Vulpes_x2)
Quailpaw (Flameleaf)
Flowerpaw (Role)
Dreampaw (Wintersolstice0221)

Queens:

Kits:
Wolfkit (CandyFlossCat)
Wheatkit (Milky Way)
Stonekit (Wolfheart2329)
Rockkit (Wolfheart2329)

Sign-up link: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11761

I made this a few months back and restarted it.

Vulpes_x2
October 20th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Thistlestar//Tom//Leader

Thistlestar leaped atop the large rocks pushing high above the camp's clearing, and yowled to gather the clan.

"Let all cats regardless old enough to capture their own prey, gather beneath the Highrock." He stood waiting as the cats began to crawl out from under bushes and crevices of collected rocks and congregate below him. His face was held in it's regular authoritative and stony scowl.

Everdusk//Tom//Apprentice

Everdusk was pulled from his sleep as he heard Thistlestar's call. He shook the sleep from his fur and stepped into the light. He padded under the Highrock and neatly sat and covered his paws with his tail, looking up and waiting for it to begin.

Shallowstep//She-cat//Warrior

Shallowstep nudged Quailkit forward, excited for the ceremony. It was her job to occasionally take care of the kits who revived without mothers. Her eyes shined with pride as she walked beside Quailkit and as the arrived at the Highrock and watched Quailkit climb up.

Tundra
October 21st, 2017, 01:10 AM
Echoflight stood up and bounded over to the meeting.
I wonder what this will be about! She thought, focused on what Thistlestar was about to say.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Quailkit scowled and as Shallowstep nudged him to the meeting. "Shallowstep!" He wailed.
Once he reached the meeting rock he paused. The small kit then scrambled up onto the base of the rock and stood there, tail twitching. He knew he was about to be made an apprentice, so he didn't question the meeting.

Vulpes_x2
October 21st, 2017, 10:54 AM
Thistlestar//Tom//Leader

Thistlestar cleared his throat and yowled in his usual gruffness so all the clan could hear.

"Quailkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Quailpaw. Your mentor will be Carnationbreeze. I hope Carnationbreeze will pass down all they know on to you.

"Carnationbreeze, please join us on the Highrock.

Carnationbreeze, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from your former mentor, and you have shown yourself to be tenacious and loyal. You will be the mentor of Quailpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Quailpaw."

Everduck watched with pride at the young cat, and remembered his own apprentice ceremony, with five other tiny kittens, too young. He felt a pang of hurt at the thought of his old terrible life. He flattened his ears and grit his teeth getting a hold of himself, as the kit beamed with visible pride.

Shallowstep sat quietly observing the kit contain their excitement. Carnationbreeze would be a good mentor, though a bit excitable and clumsy, they were sure to teach Quailpaw with great enthusiasm.

Wolfheart2329
October 21st, 2017, 11:08 AM
(can anyone be a mother for my two kits?)

Mayflower
October 21st, 2017, 01:09 PM
Carnationbreeze popped out of her nest at the sound of her leader calling a meeting and walked outside, a little skip in her step and her tail high in the sky. The red molly sat near the meeting rock and waited with excitement in her eyes. Scanning the crowd, she spotted Quailkit. The kit was going to be made an apprentice today. I'm so excited for his apprenticeship! Hearing her name being announced as Quailpaw's mentor, Carnationbreeze climbed up on to the rock and smiled broadly. I'm a mentor! With a purr of satisfaction from her throat, Carnationbreeze said "I will indeed pass all of my knowledge to Quailpaw." She emphasized the -paw part of her apprentice's name, as if to hammer home the point of his promotion.
Flameleaf

Wheatkit watched silently as Quailkit became Quailpaw andCarnationbreeze became a mentor. This is going to be me in a moon. So monotonous. I hope my mentor is wise and strong. The largish kit nodded her head in agreement to her own thoughts and continued to watch the proceedings. She flicked her tail calmly and fixed her attention on Thistlestar. Will he say anything else?

Vulpes_x2
October 21st, 2017, 01:29 PM
Thistlestar//Tom//Leader

"May the stars guide your pawsteps. That is all! Clan dismissed." Thistlestar addressed the clan. Cats began chanting "Quailpaw! Quailpaw!" He leaped off the Highrock, into the mix of disbanding cats and padded over to speak with Ashflower. (@Ashpetal)

Everdusk stepped forward to where Quailpaw was coming off of the rock.

"Congratulations, Quailpaw. Maybe we will have some training sessions together." He said, his voice cold, as the tom's usual attitude was. The small cat dipped his head at Quailpaw and headed in the direction of the fresh-kill pile.

Shallowstep headed back towards the nursery, a mix of pride and sadness stirring as she was excited for Quailpaw's growth but saddened that he would no longer need Shallowstep to take care of him anymore. She sighed and stepped through the thick tangle of lichen covering the entrance to the nursery.

Tundra
October 21st, 2017, 02:31 PM
Echoflight smiled at the newly made apprentice. She then stood up and padded away as Thistlestar declared that the meeting was over. The warrior halted at the entrance to the warriors den and sat down.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Quailpaw purred and touched noses with his new mentor. He remembered how the other apprentices had done it back in WindClan. After a heartbeat he drew back and sat down, waiting for instructions.
Milky Way

Liekki
October 22nd, 2017, 03:52 PM
Ashpetal watched as Thistlestar walked up to her. She bowed her head, "Thistlestar. What is it that you require?" She asked softly, tilting her head. Vulpes_x2

Vulpes_x2
October 24th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Thistlestar//Tom//Leader

Thistlestar stood, ears pinned back, his face heavy with concern.

"Hello, Ashpetal, I wanted to speak with you," his voice lowered harshly, "It's a dream, I believe it to be an omen. I wanted to hear your take on it." His face was serious and he shuffled his paws, an odd sight of the strong confident tom.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 25th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Killheart// tom// warrior
Killheart eyes glowed softly as he eventually wakes up slowly. He begins to stand up growling softly as he looks out of the den. He was still alive, he was breathing while many of his family are dead. He begins to stand up and walk out with a growl

Liekki
October 25th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Ashflower shifted her body, "Of course, Thistlestar." She didn't know what to expect, in her old clan she had never had anything like this happen. Vulpes_x2

Vulpes_x2
October 25th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Ashflower shifted her body, "Of course, Thistlestar." She didn't know what to expect, in her old clan she had never had anything like this happen. Vulpes_x2

Thistlestar//Tom//Leader

Thistlestar nodded, "In the dream, night is falling and all the cats in the clan are dead like before all around me, and on the Highrock is Everdusk, my apprentice, yowling with all his might." He swallowed, "What do you think this means?"

Liekki
October 25th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Thistlestar//Tom//Leader

Thistlestar nodded, "In the dream, night is falling and all the cats in the clan are dead like before all around me, and on the Highrock is Everdusk, my apprentice, yowling with all his might." He swallowed, "What do you think this means?"
Ashflower blinked, "Well, this is most likely an omen... but that doesn't mean it's literal. It may mean hard times are coming, all we can do is continue to train our apprentices and warriors, and prepare for the worst. I'm sure soon all will be clear." Her body was shaking almost imperceptibly. "I will think upon it and return with an answer as soon as I can."

Vulpes_x2
October 25th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Ashflower blinked, "Well, this is most likely an omen... but that doesn't mean it's literal. It may mean hard times are coming, all we can do is continue to train our apprentices and warriors, and prepare for the worst. I'm sure soon all will be clear." Her body was shaking almost imperceptibly. "I will think upon it and return with an answer as soon as I can."

Thistlestar//Tom//Leader

Thistlestar's face still held worry, "Thank you, Ashpetal." And he turned and went to his den, pondering what it could ever mean.

Everdusk picked through the fresh-kill pile, hoping for a thrush, but settling for a mouse. He padded towards his den, meal in his mouth and began to eat.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 25th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Killheart eyes glowed a bit as he walks towards the foodpile but growls a bit when he sees the apprentice “ and what are you doing?” He asks coldly

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Stoneheart padded back and forth, pacing. She muttered to herself about battle tactics and looked concentrated. Her piercing gaze scanning the area. (Zorry short my brotheris yelling at me to get so where we will be late.)

Vulpes_x2
October 26th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Killheart eyes glowed a bit as he walks towards the foodpile but growls a bit when he sees the apprentice “ and what are you doing?” He asks coldly

Everdusk glared at Killheart.

"I'm eating, isn't that obvious?" Everdusk hissed back, unfazed by the warrior. Who does this cat thing he is? He thought.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 26th, 2017, 09:21 AM

Everdusk glared at Killheart.

"I'm eating, isn't that obvious?" Everdusk hissed back, unfazed by the warrior. Who does this cat thing he is? He thought.
He growls dangerously “ aren’t you supposed to be out doing something productive. Other than eating of course. We’re dead none of us deserve to live” he says darkly as he begins to walk past him

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Stoneheart//She-cat//Deputy

Stoneheart padded to the prey pile, sh began to eat a small animal, it was unidentifiable because it was hidden under her fur. She glanced around the clearing at Everdusk and Killheart. The deputy's piercing icy blue gaze followed the cats, watching their mouths move and paying attention to their body language. "Some warriors..." She muttered to herself again lost in thought.
A singing of a bird vbrought her back to reality. "Might as well set out for some inspecting." She said the last word in a sort of serious tone. Her purring voice dissapearing, for only a moment.

Liekki
October 26th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Ashflower// she-cat// Med cat
Ashflower quickly walked back to her den and lay on her moss, think of the omen. "What could it mean?" she whispered to herself as she began sorting herbs. Sasukewolf (madness) Vulpes_x2 Flameleaf Milky Way

Tundra
October 29th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Echoflight//She-cat//Warrior

Echoflight sat in the clearing and watched the cats. She flicked her ears as she heard a rustling in the bushes nearby. The warrior turned her attention toward the bush and watched as a small, furry squirrel darted out and up a tree.

Quailpaw//Tom//Apprentice

Quailpaw sneezed as a butterfly landed on his nose. The butterfly flew away from him and up into the air.
Quailpaw purred and leaped, paws outstretched. He hadn't dome any training yet, so he thought watching butterflies was some kind of training. The small apprentice missed the butterfly and fell back to the ground.

Liekki
October 29th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Ashflower// she-cat// Med cat
Ashflower sighed with frustration and pushed around the common herbs aimlessly. She stood up and walked over to the entrance of her den. She looked out at the bright blue sky and warm sun. In the distance, dark clouds loomed. A storm was coming. She slinked out of her chilly den and headed towards the herbal grounds in search of catmint. The rain would no doubt make some of the elders sick. She spotted something yellow laying in the grass a few feet from her. Ashflower picked it up and saw it was honeycomb. She smiled and carried the precious medicine to her den. What a stroke of luck this was. But something didn't feel right, it was the omen that Thistlestar had asked her about. She knew something was astray, something bad would happen.

Mayflower
October 29th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Carnationbreeze walked up behind Quailpaw. "Hey Quailpaw, how are you doing today?"
Flameleaf sorry it's short :(

Tundra
October 29th, 2017, 09:03 PM
It’s good.
~+~+~+~+~
Quailpaw took his gaze off the butterfly and turned toward his mentor. “Oh, Hey Carnationbreeze!” He purred. “I’m good. How about you?”

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 04:18 PM
Bump... lol sorry.
Spooky-Flameleaf
Spoopy Way
The Bloody Kitty
Sasukewolf (madness)
Vulpes_x2

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 3rd, 2017, 11:08 AM
Killheart growls dangerously but he just begins to walk away his eyes glowed a bit as he continues walking until ashflower and begins to walk up to her “ is something troubling you?” He asks calmly

Mayflower
November 4th, 2017, 11:58 AM
It’s good.
~+~+~+~+~
Quailpaw took his gaze off the butterfly and turned toward his mentor. “Oh, Hey Carnationbreeze!” He purred. “I’m good. How about you?”
(I don't wanna be finicky, but could you quote or mention me please? ^^)
"Just as good as you are!" The molly's thick tail swayed, proudly displayed in the air. She still had a hard time believing she was a mentor. Her! The Abyssinian would have never picked herself, after all. She was to clumsy. Carnationbreeze chuckled to herself, briefly closing her golden eyes and looking away from Quailpaw. Don't get distracted, Carnation! She shook her head and fixed her warm gaze back on her apprentice. "So, are you up for training today? I'm thinking we could take a territory tour!"

Tundra
November 4th, 2017, 12:35 PM
[Oops! Sorry!]

Quailpaw’s tail waved around in the air and his eyes were lit with joy. “Really!” He purred, gazing at his mentor. “Yay! When will we leave?”

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Killheart growls dangerously but he just begins to walk away his eyes glowed a bit as he continues walking until ashflower and begins to walk up to her “ is something troubling you?” He asks calmly
"Hm? No, thank you, Killheart. It's just... there is something bad that is going to happen, I feel it." Ashflower's hair stood on end. "A storm is approaching, but so is something else..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2017, 02:28 PM
"Hm? No, thank you, Killheart. It's just... there is something bad that is going to happen, I feel it." Ashflower's hair stood on end. "A storm is approaching, but so is something else..."
Killheart eyes glowed a bit “ of course..... “ he looks at her “ ... death awaits us all. After all we’re meant to be dead in the first place “

Liekki
November 5th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Killheart eyes glowed a bit “ of course..... “ he looks at her “ ... death awaits us all. After all we’re meant to be dead in the first place “
"That I know, understand, and see every day. We shouldn't be alive, but we are. We were given a second chance. Something's coming that will not only kill us, but affect this land and the land around us. Something that will not only affect us physically but emotionally and mentally. The clan will never be the same."