PDA

View Full Version : Evergreen and Sock's hollowed tree(for everyone)

Socks
November 20th, 2016, 08:24 PM
The hallowed tree is a large willow tree with a den carved into the center of it's large trunk. The entrance is barely big enough for a cat but the inside is much bigger. It is dry and warm and there are so many scents on the tree it messes up a cats nose if they're not used to it. Prey and herbs(Evergreen knows herbs) are stored in a shallow hole under a rock next to the tree, though not much prey or herbs are needed. Socks and Evergreen offer shelter to any cat who is kind enough to share wisdom or just need some place to be. Though Socks is accepting, very trusting, and not much of a fighter, Evergreen doesn't often trust and is quick to bring claws into a conversation.

Evergreen pawed the moss inside the hollow tree, having just replaced the moss there, she wanted it fit for her fluffy friend.
Suddenly she heard running paws, turning to see the small cat she knew as Socks. Socks was holding a plump thrush between her jaws, looking as cheerful and as excited as ever. She skidded to a halt by the tree, dropping her thrush in a shallow hole where a vole and mouse already lay.
"look, look, Ever! A thrush! I caught a thrush! I actually caught one, Ever!" The young cat said happily, eyes bright with happiness.
"Calm, young one. I am happy for you but you'll be tired before sunhigh at this rate." The older she-cat laughed

Socks
November 21st, 2016, 12:55 PM
Socks pouted. "But, there's so much prey right now, and with it getting colder-"
"Leave hunting to me, young one. I should make you stay in the willow with your kits coming within a moon." Evergreen sat next to the younger she-cat, wrapping her tail around her. "We want your kits to be as healthy as can be, you need to start acting motherly, hunting is no job for a queen."
Socks sighed, leaning into the warm pelt of her foster mother. "Okay, Ever.."

slick
November 22nd, 2016, 02:34 PM
Slick walked through the forest with an alarmed look in his brown and blue eyes to watch out for other cats that might want to attack him when he wasn't looking. He sniffed the air and scented cats. 'Oh no! Ive made it into someone's territory.' thought Slick with panic.

Socks
November 22nd, 2016, 08:18 PM
The former kittypet sulked, walking into the willow and lying down, not feeling tired but obeying the wiser cat.
Evergreen look fondly at the other as she left. The she-cat stood and started making her way to a beech tree to catch mice, even in these cold days mice risked it for food. She sniffed at the air, wondering if there was any herbs left that she cold gather.

slick
November 24th, 2016, 01:48 AM
Slick laid down in the middle of the clearing. Her leg began to sting. Slick yowled as a pain went through her injured leg. She had gotten into a fight with two toms and a she-cat, but she had no idea how to fight. "Ow that sure hurts!" yowled Slick. She put her head on her paws. She tried to ignore the pain, but couldn't find a way to.