PDA

View Full Version : The battle between live and death.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Two clans, blessed with the powers of the sun and moon has just faced a attack far more than they realized.... and they have fallen forced out of their home by a clan built on pain, suffering and revenge because of the sins these clans done without even knowing.
This clan is called Deathclan, ruled by a Leader who has managed to take control of the dark forest also known as hell and has managed to take control of the rogues and warriors who has felt the pain and suffered because of the warrior code and made them into monsters. This leader goes by the name Killstar and has gained nine lives of a leader from the dark forest itself. Seeking revenge for the pain the code has inflicted on him and the unfair banishment from his own home. He seeks to make the world better even if it means he has to get rid of the ones who did this. But he has done it, he has won! But at last, Starclan has moved against this, blessing the two clans with a total of five kits who will have so much more power they will be able to aid the two clans in the final battle to gain back their home.
But..... one of them will end up falling in love with the leader of darkness. Or end up betraying them however this is all on you. Warriors of Solclan and Lunaclan, will you fight back the darkness take back what has been lost and regain control or ... will you fail?
This is all on you.

The clans old territory and Deathclans new home: https://500px.com/photo/66268791/gate-by-mustafa-akarsu
https://woutart.deviantart.com/art/Environment-study-06-A-hidden-grove-340713662
https://pin.it/5fSorHW

The clans new temporary home: http://78.media.tumblr.com/37503cf7911a9aab1aafb665ad1891b9/tumblr_mijptqZUsr1s06ugqo1_1280.jpg

Ranks of deathclan
Leader: Killstar, has to ability to take control of anyone if he looks into their eyes long enough or has tasted their can control shadows and has a total of nine lives of a leader but is down to 5 due to the war. Looks: https://pre00.deviantart.net/7fc6/th/pre/f/2012/027/f/d/fatal_red_by_grypwolf-d4nr6ig.png
Second in command of living: Darkgrowl, has the ability to paralyze anyone by stepping into their shadow. ( https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l33eze8-4E4/V0npCCaIqaI/AAAAAAABBZU/9E0-cPYOFY8ltI1PN_Ak-TdhMdazta8vwCLcB/s1600/ScreenShot6858.jpg )
Second in command of the dark forest: Dullsong, has the ability to put anyone who hears her song of death in a trance is Killstars former mate
Warriors of life and death: unlimited. lorlana can create illusions that always seem so real.
Healers of living: 4 open
Queens and pups: unlimited
Trainees: unlimited
And lastly, demonic watchers ( spies of the dark forest visit the living in dreams and try to either get them to join them or just gain information): unlimited. Timetrickle Able to control time itself however only for a short amount of time

Roles of lunaclan and solclan
Leaders:Evestar of lunaclan , Coronastar
Second in command: one open: Summertree of solclan, ability to teleport to whatever he wants and many can’t see him unless he wants it so.
Warriors: unlimited, Moonshine of lunaclan is able to shapeshift
Healers: 4 open ( two for each clan)
Queens and pups: unlimited
Trainees: unlimited
And the great five: 3 open: Winterriver of solclan, power to see what others are thinking or feeling when she accesses memories,Killstars future mate. Moonshine Of lunaclan

If any questions or ideas just say or pm me
Forums
Name
Clan
If part of deathclan, living or dead
Powers or abilities
Role
Personality
Sexuality or family
Other
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Bump? I’m open for ideas also if y’all want who wants to Be Killstars first mate?

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 07:39 AM
I'll make my form after school)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 20th, 2017, 09:56 AM
I'll make my form after school)
K!

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Name Darkgrowll
Age 31 moons
Looks https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l33eze8-4E4/V0npCCaIqaI/AAAAAAABBZU/9E0-cPYOFY8ltI1PN_Ak-TdhMdazta8vwCLcB/s1600/ScreenShot6858.jpg
Clan Deathclan
If part of deathclan, living or dead living
Powers or abilities Can paralyze you by stepping on your shadow
Role deputy
Personality. Tbrp
Sexuality or family open
Other no
Questions no

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 20th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Name Darkgrowll
Age 31 moons
Looks https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l33eze8-4E4/V0npCCaIqaI/AAAAAAABBZU/9E0-cPYOFY8ltI1PN_Ak-TdhMdazta8vwCLcB/s1600/ScreenShot6858.jpg
Clan Deathclan
Powers or abilities Can paralyze you by stepping on your shadow
Role deputy
Personality. Tbrp
Sexuality or family open
Other no
Questions no
Accepted!!

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 10:43 AM
I might make a few more as well

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 20th, 2017, 10:54 AM
I might make a few more as well
Okay! :3 Also if y’all want you can invite some friends if you want of course

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 20th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Of course

NightWarrior4Life
October 20th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Name: WinterRiver
Looks: White with brown eyes.
Clan: Solclan
Powers or abilities: can see what others are thinking or feeling can also access memories. She doesn't yet know she has this power though.
Role: can she be one of the great 5 and become Killstar's mate?
Personality: sees the good in everyone. Forgives easily. is usually strong willed and is not affected by any sort of phsychological powers (not easily manipulated etc.) but can be if she's in the wrong mood. If she sees something wrong she will desperately try her best to make it right.
Sexuality: straight
Family: SummerTree (brother)
Other: none
Questions: nope

Name: SummerTree
Looks: brown and tan with one blue eye, one yellow eye.
Power or abilities: can teleport to wherever he wants whenever and others will not see him unless he wants them to.
Role: second in command of Solclan.
Family: WinterRiver (sister)
Other: I have a plot idea!

So SummerTree and everyone else all this time thinks that he is one of the five along with his sister but he's not. When Winter becomes Kill's mate, Summer decides to go with them and join the clan but then changes his mind and betrays them both. So he wants to end it all and goes and tries to kill Winter and Killstar. He ends up taking one of Killstar's lives (but not killing him unless you want him to. If he kills Killstar WinterRiver could then take his place as leader maybe) and then while Killstar is losing a life, WinterRiver kills her brother and everyone realises he wasn't one of the 5.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 20th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Name: WinterRiver
Looks: White with brown eyes.
Powers or abilities: can see what others are thinking or feeling can also access memories. She doesn't yet know she has this power though.
Role: can she be one of the great 5 and become Killstar's mate?
Personality: sees the good in everyone. Forgives easily. is usually strong willed and is not affected by any sort of phsychological powers (not easily manipulated etc.) but can be if she's in the wrong mood. If she sees something wrong she will desperately try her best to make it right.
Family: SummerTree (brother)

Name: SummerTree
Looks: brown and tan with one blue eye, one yellow eye.
Power or abilities: can teleport to wherever he wants whenever and others will not see him unless he wants them to.
Role: second in command of Solclan.
Family: WinterRiver (sister)
Other: I have a plot idea!

So SummerTree and everyone else all this time thinks that he is one of the five along with his sister but he's not. When Winter becomes Kill's mate, Summer decides to go with them and join the clan but then changes his mind and betrays them both. So he wants to end it all and goes and tries to kill Winter and Killstar. He ends up taking one of Killstar's lives (but not killing him unless you want him to. If he kills Killstar WinterRiver could then take his place as leader maybe) and then while Killstar is losing a life, WinterRiver kills her brother and everyone realises he wasn't one of the 5.
Accepted!!! Awesome idea!! Yes!!

NightWarrior4Life
October 20th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Accepted!!! Awesome idea!! Yes!!
Thanks glad you like it

rubinaito
October 20th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Place Evestar as the leader. Her powers are unknown as of this moment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 20th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Place Evestar as the leader. Her powers are unknown as of this moment.
Sure thing!! :3

vellichor
October 20th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Coronastar
30 Moons
Beep (https://manypaths1truth.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/dark_wolf_commission_by_angela_t.jpg)
SolClan
-
Unknown
SolClan Leader
TBRP’d
Pansexual | No Family
Nope
Nah

Moonshine
24 Moons
Boop (http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss114/AnimeWolfTyphoon/whitewolf.jpg)
Clan
If part of deathclan, living or dead
Ability To Shape-Shift BUT The Bigger / Longer He Shifts, The Worse It Is On Him
LunaClan Warrior / One of the Five
TBRP’d
Bisexual | Dead family
No
Nuh

aleka!
October 20th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Name: Dullsong
Looks: bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ea/e3/0c/eae30c6ea4df930cbf6556f91963f775.jpg)
Clan: DeathClan
Living or dead: Dead
Powers or Abilities: Her long and beautiful songs of howls lock others in a trance
Role: Second in Command
Sexuality: Pansexual
Family: Naw m8 all dead
Other: Killstar's former mate before she died?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 21st, 2017, 01:31 AM
Y’all accepted!!

aleka!
October 21st, 2017, 10:59 AM
Name: Timetrickle
Looks: this (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/65/9c/31659c141fe7726206a1964d47316870.jpg)
Living or Dead?: Dead
Powers or Abilities: Like his name implies, he can slightly control time, but this all of his concentration, and he can only do it for a few minutes tops.
Role: Demonic Watcher
Sexuality: Homosexual
Family: nah, all dead

When shall we start?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 21st, 2017, 02:36 PM
Name: Timetrickle
Looks: this (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/65/9c/31659c141fe7726206a1964d47316870.jpg)
Living or Dead?: Dead
Powers or Abilities: Like his name implies, he can slightly control time, but this all of his concentration, and he can only do it for a few minutes tops.
Role: Demonic Watcher
Sexuality: Homosexual
Family: nah, all dead

When shall we start?
Accepted! And we start.... now! If y’all want to :3

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 03:00 PM
Frustration surged through Evestar as she stared over the border, gazing into the territory that they had been forced unceremoniously out of. Her eyes narrowed, a growl surging through her system before she tore her eyes away and made her way back to the temporary camp that LunarClan and SolClan were currently sharing. It was demeaning to have to share territory with the fiery, hard-headed stubborn pack. But, Evestar thought darkly, there was no choice, was there? Killstar when I get my paws on you I will be sure to make each of your deaths slow and painful. She stopped walking, looking over at the dens her clan shared with SolClan, her gaze venomous as she looked around.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 22nd, 2017, 12:02 PM
Killstar smiles darkly as he begins to stand on a hill within his new home. He howls loudly in victory along with many other howls of the dead and living. Soon he stops and begins to speak loudly “ we have won! This land is ours! We have pushed them away with our strength we are Deathclan! “ he barks in pure pride and excitement

aleka!
October 22nd, 2017, 02:38 PM
Dullsong looked at her former mate, with a sharp pick of envy. Thanks to this battle, the female wolf had lost her life, and it wouldn't be long before he found another mate, since after all, it was pretty challenging to be in a relationship with someone who was dead, and basically she could only visit him in dreams, since her time in the living world was... limited if that was even a good wood to describe it. She glanced toward the direction of where the packs had made their camp, her bright green gaze shining with triumph. To the canine at least, the fact that she had lost her life seemed worth it, as it would of been for a greater cause. But still, oh, how she wanted to be there beside Killstar. Ears flattening, she tossed her head up in a howl, and a beautiful, flowing song emerged from her throat, merging with the other wolves'

Timetrickle had a smile showing clearly on his maw. Part of the male canine wanted to slow this moment down, so to him it would last an eternity. He shuffled his paws. It was awful to think about really- so many of his years had been spent in that dark forest, just awkwardly standing there. In a way, this new leader, had.. saved him from that, or it just seemed that way at least. He flicked an ear absently. Besides, it was interesting to visit other's dreams. He could just talk to others, and it was pretty weird to see what others saw in his dream before he would wrench it away, tossing them to the dark forest.
Personally, he hated that wretched place, the dark forest. It stunk, and it always smelled of rotting trees and toadstools. Not to mention the mist that seemed to always be there, obscuring the sides of his vision. And it wasn't like he could just dream out of it, after all, how could the dead dream?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 23rd, 2017, 11:15 PM
Killstar eventually stops and smiles softly as he watches everyone soon... his eyes begins to glow softly as he looks at his former mate who... died in battle. He flicked his ear a bit “ to think you would be defeated so easily my dear than again they are savages in their own way. Either way you have done what was needed my dear.” He says in his dark husky voice as he looks up at the cloud covered moon. “ now..” he begins to growl loudly snapping his jaws telling all to silence as he begins to speak loudly. “ this is indeed a victory my dear friends but we are far from over! “ he growls as he begins to walk to the side a bit. “ some still live. Starclan still watches over those monsters! As if they were the victims! “ he growls as he turns to move towards the other side. “ we all know that they aren’t the victims. We were! They betrayed us! Killed us! And banished many of us for something we could not control! Yet they still have to guts to run away and beg to the be gods that let us suffer!” He barks as he suddenly stops and looks at everyone. “ No! Not anymore. Until the next full moon we will destroy them from the inside! Discover their secrets! Attack their weaknesses and make them suffer like what they did to us!” He howls with pride. “ so tell me warriors of life and death. Will you fight with me once more? To destroy them and make starclan beg for forgiveness for once and for all!!”

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 24th, 2017, 01:25 AM
Darkgrowl howled in agreement of his leader's words. Yes, this was a great victory for them, but he was right. The last few that are left need to feel the suffering they did.

jaymoon
October 24th, 2017, 02:18 AM
Forums
Name lorlana
Age 25 moons
Looks boop (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/45/ef/5145ef9bec3d7f141643d758682c73b6.jpg)
Clan deathclan
Powers or abilities can make others have hallucinations
Role warrior
Personality tbrp
Sexuality or family family is dead and she is bio
Other
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Forums
Name lorlana
Age 25 moons
Looks boop (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/51/45/ef/5145ef9bec3d7f141643d758682c73b6.jpg)
Clan deathclan
Powers or abilities can make others have hallucinations
Role warrior
Personality tbrp
Sexuality or family family is dead and she is bio
Other
Questions
ACCPECTED!!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Bumps :3

rubinaito
October 24th, 2017, 10:37 PM
I'd be more active if LunarClan had more pack members.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 10:38 PM
I'd be more active if LunarClan had more pack members.
Want me to make a few pack members? :3

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 24th, 2017, 10:44 PM
I shall make a few

rubinaito
October 24th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Want me to make a few pack members? :3
I do appreciate the offer, and you can if you want- but could you also convince the others to make some as well? Same for SolClan, I don't want Coronastar to feel left out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 10:56 PM
I do appreciate the offer, and you can if you want- but could you also convince the others to make some as well? Same for SolClan, I don't want Coronastar to feel left out.
Sure thing!! Want Naruto with y’all and winter with solclan?

vellichor
October 25th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Will post tomorrow! Grrrrah I forgot about this!!

vellichor
October 26th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Moonshine trotted over to his leader, casting a glare at the SolClan cats. He could almost feel the burden on her shoulders as he approached. He considered shape-shifting, perhaps to let his leader laugh. No, he would just come as he was. The silver-furred wolf stood next to Evestar, not knowing what to say to comfort her. Or even get s little stress off her shoulders. Instead, he sighed. He gazed at the territory that was once theirs, now overrun by mangy wolves. He would avenge the clans, drive them out for good. Oh, how satisfying that would be. To see the big, strong leader run with his tail between his legs. Or better yet to see his crimson blood staining the grass as his cronies watch him die.
kitten~

|~|~|~|~|~|

Coronastar growled. She had caught the other leaders venomous gaze, and retaliated with a glare of her own. She lay down, the stress heavy on her shoulders. She longed to be in her territory, hunting, or just running for fun.**

**UNFINISHED

rubinaito
October 26th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Sure thing!! Want Naruto with y’all and winter with solclan?
Sure!

rubinaito
October 26th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Moonshine trotted over to his leader, casting a glare at the SolClan cats. He could almost feel the burden on her shoulders as he approached. He considered shape-shifting, perhaps to let his leader laugh. No, he would just come as he was. The silver-furred wolf stood next to Evestar, not knowing what to say to comfort her. Or even get s little stress off her shoulders. Instead, he sighed. He gazed at the territory that was once theirs, now overrun by mangy wolves. He would avenge the clans, drive them out for good. Oh, how satisfying that would be. To see the big, strong leader run with his tail between his legs. Or better yet to see his crimson blood staining the grass as his cronies watch him die.
kitten~

Evestar glanced over at Moonshine as he walked up, nodding to him in greeting and looking towards the temporary camp with disdain clear in her eyes. Her gaze flicked over to the SolClan leader, her eyes narrowing slightly as she met Coronastar's glare with a roll of her eyes. "Despite how I loathe needing to work with SolClan," Evestar grunted to Moonshine, rolling her sore shoulders with a grimace. "We may need to learn to work together in order to regain our land. I don't want to stay in this filthy excuse of a camp for any longer than I need to."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 26th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Sure!
Okay! Naruto is known as Phoenixsoul and winter is frostheart of solclan.)

phoenixsoul sat watching the moon covered in clouds. He begins to stand up feeling the pain of the battle and the... cold hard feeling of defeat in his body. He growls softly as he begins to walk towards his clan leader however he saw a other with her. He flicked his ear a bit as he begins to stand in front of his leader. His sun colored pelt shined a bit in the moonlight and his sky blue eyes glowed with worry and a hint of fear. “ my lady.... are you okay?”

Frostheart growls loudly his white pelt moved as he walks back and forth so many have died. They lost so easily! Taking down none of them! He looks at coronastar “ my dear leader, what now?” He says with a growl “ why did you order for us to run?! We could’ve done something if we stayed! We could’ve killed him!”

vellichor
October 26th, 2017, 11:51 AM
“Frostheart,” Coronastar said slowly. Her usually shining eyes were dull, and her energetic voice was taut with weariness. Her black pelt was matted. She hadn’t eaten anything in days, focusing her efforts as to help them get home. “They would’ve killed us all. I had to, as to preserve SolClan. To let us survive.” her voice wavered as she mentioned those killed by the ferocious beast that was their leader. Killstar. “I hate this place as much as any of us. I long to be back in out territory. And I will avenge those deaths. Even at the cost of my lives.”

Moonshine dipped his head to Phoenixsoul, leaving with his tail drooping. He dragged his paws, knowing this wasn’t the time to let his feelings get in the way. Maybe he could tell Evestar after they got their territory back. They were in the middle of a crisis currently, so he would have to crush his feelings. Subconsciously, he shape-shifted into a sparrow. He flew into a tree and sang his melancholy song, adding to the overall mood of the camp.

kitten~ Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 26th, 2017, 02:17 PM
“Frostheart,” Coronastar said slowly. Her usually shining eyes were dull, and her energetic voice was taut with weariness. Her black pelt was matted. She hadn’t eaten anything in days, focusing her efforts as to help them get home. “They would’ve killed us all. I had to, as to preserve SolClan. To let us survive.” her voice wavered as she mentioned those killed by the ferocious beast that was their leader. Killstar. “I hate this place as much as any of us. I long to be back in out territory. And I will avenge those deaths. Even at the cost of my lives.”

Moonshine dipped his head to Phoenixsoul, leaving with his tail drooping. He dragged his paws, knowing this wasn’t the time to let his feelings get in the way. Maybe he could tell Evestar after they got their territory back. They were in the middle of a crisis currently, so he would have to crush his feelings. Subconsciously, he shape-shifted into a sparrow. He flew into a tree and sang his melancholy song, adding to the overall mood of the camp.

He growls loudly “ I would rather die! ... and how would you do that? Huh? That man will kill us all where we stand! He’s probably coming with a plan to get rid of us fully! What can we do?! We ran! We lost! We deserve death!” He snaps his jaws at her... but begins to look down. “ the wolf is my kin. He claims we made him that way... ... is that true?”

rubinaito
October 26th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Okay! Naruto is known as Phoenixsoul and winter is frostheart of solclan.)

phoenixsoul sat watching the moon covered in clouds. He begins to stand up feeling the pain of the battle and the... cold hard feeling of defeat in his body. He growls softly as he begins to walk towards his clan leader however he saw a other with her. He flicked his ear a bit as he begins to stand in front of his leader. His sun colored pelt shined a bit in the moonlight and his sky blue eyes glowed with worry and a hint of fear. “ my lady.... are you okay?”

Frostheart growls loudly his white pelt moved as he walks back and forth so many have died. They lost so easily! Taking down none of them! He looks at coronastar “ my dear leader, what now?” He says with a growl “ why did you order for us to run?! We could’ve done something if we stayed! We could’ve killed him!”

"Thank you for your concern, Phoenixsoul, but we all know that the only thing that would solve my problems would be Killstar brought to me, beaten and bruised and begging for mercy so I might put him through all the pain he caused us before finally taking his life and binding his dammed soul to a rock so that he will sit in agony forever, buried beneath the earth without any ability to move, any way to pass the time, trapped in eternal torment." Evestar said softly, her voice filled with passion and hatred as she spoke of her enemy. It was clear that Killstar's actions had been huge blow to the female's pride.

(Evestar can bind the souls of the deceased to anything, living or dead, organic or inorganic, animal or rock.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 26th, 2017, 11:51 PM
"Thank you for your concern, Phoenixsoul, but we all know that the only thing that would solve my problems would be Killstar brought to me, beaten and bruised and begging for mercy so I might put him through all the pain he caused us before finally taking his life and binding his dammed soul to a rock so that he will sit in agony forever, buried beneath the earth without any ability to move, any way to pass the time, trapped in eternal torment." Evestar said softly, her voice filled with passion and hatred as she spoke of her enemy. It was clear that Killstar's actions had been huge blow to the female's pride.

(Evestar can bind the souls of the deceased to anything, living or dead, organic or inorganic, animal or rock.)
Awesome! XD) Phoenixsoul smiles softly “ he really hurt you huh? I wish to see that too but some part of me... kinda wants to save him. I mean he is a former friend of mine and ... as I heard we’re the reason he’s that way... I don’t want to believe that but to make a wolf who had the world in his hands become just a demon.... it’s... doubting a bit....” he says as he begins to sit down by her. “ but I’ll always stand by your side. After all we are in this together! Might as well show that mutt who’s boss!” He says playfully trying to cheer her up