PDA

View Full Version : { private}

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 05:01 PM
A angel fallen from grace meets a princess ( or prince :3) with the powers of a goddess. This angel long forgotten by man has been reborned as a man with demonic powers and the princess ( once again or prince :3) has been reborn many times as a woman ( or man) with great power and bloodline.
On their first meeting they fought each other ending each other’s lives this has continued for years upon each rebirth but now... something has changed. Now in the normal human world they met by chance each unknowing of the others past lives but know their destiny to end the others thus they keep it a secret from each other thinking the other will think of them as a monster or something crazy despite them having the same destiny... and fate.
How they came to be and what happens next is up to us in this world of magic these two are supposed to be the end of each other what happens if they become the start of something more ... beautiful.

Rubinaito still thinking on it but how about something like this?! XD

rubinaito
October 19th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Oooooh, I love it!
Noctis shall be the prince :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Oooooh, I love it!
Noctis shall be the prince :3
Yay!! So ... Sasuke or Naruto?

rubinaito
October 19th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Yay!! So ... Sasuke or Naruto?
Either or.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 05:21 PM
K let’s do Sasuke! Want me to do the starting post or do you want to have a go at it?”

rubinaito
October 19th, 2017, 05:25 PM
I'll do it~ Uno momento.

rubinaito
October 19th, 2017, 05:39 PM
The castle in which Noctis resided in was beautiful; a fortress built for war but with a little bit of beauty changing it. It was built to be sturdy, for certain; however, it was enchantingly beautiful, lowering the expectations of those who would attack it only to find that it was not a flowery, fragile palace. Ivy climbed the stone walls, curling and twisting it's way into cracks and crevices. A few purple flowers bloomed from the cracks in the stone, woven together with the ivy. An oaken drawbridge spanned the distance between the shore and the castle, the massive moat drawing the attention of those who crossed it. Crocodiles swam in stagnant water, with green algae and lily-pads floating atop the deep emerald green water. At the top of the middle tower was a balcony, a golden door with diamond glass dividing the outside from the extravagant chambers of the reigning monarch, a prince about to become a king.

Noctis gripped the railing of his balcony, his deep purple eyes watching the horizon, gazing at the setting sun. His cloak, a black so dark it seemed to suck the color from everything around it billowed in the wind, strands of Noctis' long violet hair flying across it. He tapped his fingers; a gentle beat, almost like a waltz. His expression was peaceful; not agitated, but not cheerful. His fingers flicked to his side and without even looking he drew out his sword and blocked the attack from a would-be assassin, sighing deeply. Disarming the man and knocking him over the edge to plummet towards the ground, Noctis turned around to walk back inside, sheathing his blade and closing the curtains behind him. The room, now shrouded in darkness, revealed glowing pictures on the wall; illustating the battle his soul had gone through for generations, against the enemy of his family. He scoffed, shaking his head. Noctis didn't even remember the events, like he was supposed to. How would he know how to control his powers? How to kill the beast? He grumbled quietly to himself and walked to the door, opening the entrance to the stairwell which he began walking down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 05:52 PM
The castle in which Noctis resided in was beautiful; a fortress built for war but with a little bit of beauty changing it. It was built to be sturdy, for certain; however, it was enchantingly beautiful, lowering the expectations of those who would attack it only to find that it was not a flowery, fragile palace. Ivy climbed the stone walls, curling and twisting it's way into cracks and crevices. A few purple flowers bloomed from the cracks in the stone, woven together with the ivy. An oaken drawbridge spanned the distance between the shore and the castle, the massive moat drawing the attention of those who crossed it. Crocodiles swam in stagnant water, with green algae and lily-pads floating atop the deep emerald green water. At the top of the middle tower was a balcony, a golden door with diamond glass dividing the outside from the extravagant chambers of the reigning monarch, a prince about to become a king.

Noctis gripped the railing of his balcony, his deep purple eyes watching the horizon, gazing at the setting sun. His cloak, a black so dark it seemed to suck the color from everything around it billowed in the wind, strands of Noctis' long violet hair flying across it. He tapped his fingers; a gentle beat, almost like a waltz. His expression was peaceful; not agitated, but not cheerful. His fingers flicked to his side and without even looking he drew out his sword and blocked the attack from a would-be assassin, sighing deeply. Disarming the man and knocking him over the edge to plummet towards the ground, Noctis turned around to walk back inside, sheathing his blade and closing the curtains behind him. The room, now shrouded in darkness, revealed glowing pictures on the wall; illustating the battle his soul had gone through for generations, against the enemy of his family. He scoffed, shaking his head. Noctis didn't even remember the events, like he was supposed to. How would he know how to control his powers? How to kill the beast? He grumbled quietly to himself and walked to the door, opening the entrance to the stairwell which he began walking down.
It was cold, it’s always cold whenever he enters the kingdom. He once saw as home but now ... it was just a painful memory. Of a tale he wished he wasn’t a part of. His soul was destined to destroy, to take over and create chaos despite having a goddess on his back at every turn until the final battle. This man was named Sasuke a now new bodyguard of the prince. This was his chance for power yet he did not desire it yet ... the shadows beg and scream for him to do in order to silence them.... he does what he is told despite the pain..... Sasuke was a powerful looking man with blood red eyes and messy black hair, on his body he held scars especially two old birthmarks on his back looking like scars for now gone wings. He rides up to the castle on his black stallion and eventually stops at the gate and gets off showing his letter of invitation and soon was let into the mysterious castle as he walks in And begins to wait for the prince or perhaps the king.
His eyes glowed softly as he closed his eyes and listened closely to the shadows that follow him and hunt his nightmares... he hated it but... it was the only way to stay sane. Rubinaito

rubinaito
October 19th, 2017, 09:49 PM
It was cold, it’s always cold whenever he enters the kingdom. He once saw as home but now ... it was just a painful memory. Of a tale he wished he wasn’t a part of. His soul was destined to destroy, to take over and create chaos despite having a goddess on his back at every turn until the final battle. This man was named Sasuke a now new bodyguard of the prince. This was his chance for power yet he did not desire it yet ... the shadows beg and scream for him to do in order to silence them.... he does what he is told despite the pain..... Sasuke was a powerful looking man with blood red eyes and messy black hair, on his body he held scars especially two old birthmarks on his back looking like scars for now gone wings. He rides up to the castle on his black stallion and eventually stops at the gate and gets off showing his letter of invitation and soon was let into the mysterious castle as he walks in And begins to wait for the prince or perhaps the king.
His eyes glowed softly as he closed his eyes and listened closely to the shadows that follow him and hunt his nightmares... he hated it but... it was the only way to stay sane. Rubinaito

Noctis placed his hood over his head, drawing the cloak close around him. His bodyguard was arriving today and he wanted to see how good he was at his job... for if he could stand up against Noctis for even a minute, then he could work on training him to be better. If he couldn't however, Noctis would kick him out. Looking like an assassin and not a respectable prince, Noctis opened the door and pulled out his sword, the blade shining in the light. He watched Sasuke for a moment, his feet sliding silently across the ground as he maneuvered towards his 'victim'.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Noctis placed his hood over his head, drawing the cloak close around him. His bodyguard was arriving today and he wanted to see how good he was at his job... for if he could stand up against Noctis for even a minute, then he could work on training him to be better. If he couldn't however, Noctis would kick him out. Looking like an assassin and not a respectable prince, Noctis opened the door and pulled out his sword, the blade shining in the light. He watched Sasuke for a moment, his feet sliding silently across the ground as he maneuvered towards his 'victim'.
Sasuke eyes glowed for a second as he simply begins to speak. “ My lord. You’re wide open.” He says as he suddenly turns his sword right at noctis’s neck. “ I saw the shine of your sword and felt the wind Change a bit as you came in. I know you are trying to test me but I expected better.” He says in a dark husky voice as he puts his sword away and bows a bit. “ I am Sasuke wolfheart, former assassin of the midnight gang a while back. But now I protect you.... my....” He trails off a bit when he fully sees the prince.... the man was breathtaking to think someone so beautiful could exist was alarming to the former killer. He quickly shakes his head a bit to get of the thoughts and hopefully the annoying voices than he realized something.... the voices... they stopped. They were quiet .... not one word can be heard in his mind and ... it was finally quiet for years they spoke but now. He looks up at the prince watching him with curiosity in his red eyes thinking..... but why now?

rubinaito
October 19th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed for a second as he simply begins to speak. “ My lord. You’re wide open.” He says as he suddenly turns his sword right at noctis’s neck. “ I saw the shine of your sword and felt the wind Change a bit as you came in. I know you are trying to test me but I expected better.” He says in a dark husky voice as he puts his sword away and bows a bit. “ I am Sasuke wolfheart, former assassin of the midnight gang a while back. But now I protect you.... my....” He trails off a bit when he fully sees the prince.... the man was breathtaking to think someone so beautiful could exist was alarming to the former killer. He quickly shakes his head a bit to get of the thoughts and hopefully the annoying voices than he realized something.... the voices... they stopped. They were quiet .... not one word can be heard in his mind and ... it was finally quiet for years they spoke but now. He looks up at the prince watching him with curiosity in his red eyes thinking..... but why now?

Noctis studied Sasuke for a moment, before lightly placing his fingers on Sasuke's shoulder. "Decapitation is the messiest way to get rid of an assassin." He said simply. His voice was smooth, his voice deep and soothing; mysterious and warm. His purple eyes studied Sasuke's, his lips pressed together in a thoughtful frown. The taller man took off his cloak, a rarity for him and draped it over the armrest of his throne. His outfit was surprisingly simple for the prince, who was about to be crowned King that very day; he wore a simple white shirt and slacks a servant would normally wear. Adjusting his collar and turning back around, he locked his eyes on Sasuke's face. He pulled back his long purple hair, wrapping a hairband into it to create a ponytail. His eyes sparkled mischievously as he glanced at the door, the corners of his eyes crinkling up slightly despite there being no smile present on his face. "Imagine the look on Edward's face when he realizes I'm not ready for the ceremony." He murmured, pulling out his blade and twirling it in his hand idly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Noctis studied Sasuke for a moment, before lightly placing his fingers on Sasuke's shoulder. "Decapitation is the messiest way to get rid of an assassin." He said simply. His voice was smooth, his voice deep and soothing; mysterious and warm. His purple eyes studied Sasuke's, his lips pressed together in a thoughtful frown. The taller man took off his cloak, a rarity for him and draped it over the armrest of his throne. His outfit was surprisingly simple for the prince, who was about to be crowned King that very day; he wore a simple white shirt and slacks a servant would normally wear. Adjusting his collar and turning back around, he locked his eyes on Sasuke's face. He pulled back his long purple hair, wrapping a hairband into it to create a ponytail. His eyes sparkled mischievously as he glanced at the door, the corners of his eyes crinkling up slightly despite there being no smile present on his face. "Imagine the look on Edward's face when he realizes I'm not ready for the ceremony." He murmured, pulling out his blade and twirling it in his hand idly.
He felt shivers go down his spine when the prince placed his fingers on his shoulder, his eyes widened when he heard the man’s voice now .. he felt his heart skip a beat just from how smooth and deep the man’s voice was but as soon as he took off his cloak... it took a long of energy just to keep his mouth shut. Despite his outfit being so simple and normal. He couldn’t help but stare at everything eventually he was staring at his lips which looked so- he snaps out of it when he heard the prince speak again. Trying to get rid of these thoughts, he stands up and looks at him trying to remain as calm as possible but in the inside... his heart beated so loud he can’t believe the prince can’t hear it. ‘ What does this mean?!’ he thinks to himself as he watches the prince. “ well, I believe he would be upset however it looks good on you.” Now he felt like killing himself why did he say that?! On the first meeting no less. He quickly looks at the door still trying to remain calm which he did look like he was indeed calm but in the inside once again he was calling himself a idiot. “ forgive me for speaking out of line just couldn’t help it.”

rubinaito
October 19th, 2017, 10:42 PM
He felt shivers go down his spine when the prince placed his fingers on his shoulder, his eyes widened when he heard the man’s voice now .. he felt his heart skip a beat just from how smooth and deep the man’s voice was but as soon as he took off his cloak... it took a long of energy just to keep his mouth shut. Despite his outfit being so simple and normal. He couldn’t help but stare at everything eventually he was staring at his lips which looked so- he snaps out of it when he heard the prince speak again. Trying to get rid of these thoughts, he stands up and looks at him trying to remain as calm as possible but in the inside... his heart beated so loud he can’t believe the prince can’t hear it. ‘ What does this mean?!’ he thinks to himself as he watches the prince. “ well, I believe he would be upset however it looks good on you.” Now he felt like killing himself why did he say that?! On the first meeting no less. He quickly looks at the door still trying to remain calm which he did look like he was indeed calm but in the inside once again he was calling himself a idiot. “ forgive me for speaking out of line just couldn’t help it.”

Noctis cast an amused glance at Sasuke. "Oh, so you like what you see, hm?" He asked, still not smiling but definitely teasing Sasuke.

(Sorry for the short post, I'm tired. Like, really tired.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Noctis cast an amused glance at Sasuke. "Oh, so you like what you see, hm?" He asked, still not smiling but definitely teasing Sasuke.

(Sorry for the short post, I'm tired. Like, really tired.)
( oh okay! Oh! Wanna join a magic wolf rp I made? Unless you want to get some rest :3) Sasuke eyes glowed a bit.... the prince was teasing him? The prince himself was teasing him! He begins to smile a playful dark smile. So be it. Sasuke did always liked a challenge especially when it comes to teasing. “ Of course I do. “ he says in a low husky voice as he begins to walk over to him. “ You’re beauty is very shocking. I can’t help but stare especially when you’re so breathtaking. It’s like seeing a god himself. “ he bows down in front of him. “ and I can’t help but worship such beauty. Mi amor~” He says the last two words in a exotic husky voice which was enough to send shivers down anyone’s spines however the prince was something else something more and he loved it!

rubinaito
October 19th, 2017, 10:56 PM
( oh okay! Oh! Wanna join a magic wolf rp I made? Unless you want to get some rest :3) Sasuke eyes glowed a bit.... the prince was teasing him? The prince himself was teasing him! He begins to smile a playful dark smile. So be it. Sasuke did always liked a challenge especially when it comes to teasing. “ Of course I do. “ he says in a low husky voice as he begins to walk over to him. “ You’re beauty is very shocking. I can’t help but stare especially when you’re so breathtaking. It’s like seeing a god himself. “ he bows down in front of him. “ and I can’t help but worship such beauty. Mi amor~” He says the last two words in a exotic husky voice which was enough to send shivers down anyone’s spines however the prince was something else something more and he loved it!

Noctis leaned forward, smirking down at Sasuke. His breath, hot against Sasuke's neck as he whispered in his ear. "Nice try, love." He murmured. "But you can't out-flirt the flirt." He placed his fingers delicately under Sasuke's chin and lifted it up, moving his face close to Sasuke's... before straightening up and removing his hand. "Nor can you out-tease the tease." He straightened his shirt and sat back in his throne, gazing at Sasuke with humor in his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Noctis leaned forward, smirking down at Sasuke. His breath, hot against Sasuke's neck as he whispered in his ear. "Nice try, love." He murmured. "But you can't out-flirt the flirt." He placed his fingers delicately under Sasuke's chin and lifted it up, moving his face close to Sasuke's... before straightening up and removing his hand. "Nor can you out-tease the tease." He straightened his shirt and sat back in his throne, gazing at Sasuke with humor in his eyes.
Sasuke expected something when their faces was close but the man pulled away. His heart was beating much faster and he could still his breath on his skin. But he smiles and begins to laugh softly. “ out-tease a tease?” He asks as he begins to stand up and suddenly put his hands on the handles of the chair and was leaning in close to the prince so close their lips were just a small movement away. “ Mi amor~ You can’t just leave a man hanging like that especially when you already got me in your little web of teasing. You’re poison has already taken control of me and now my body and soul only desires you my dear lord. Or should I say master? However-“ he says as he leans in a bit but before their lips could touch he suddenly moves away and begins to act like the bodyguard he was. “ you have a ceremony today to be crowned king. As much as I love this little game I must hold true and make sure you become a king worth following. “ he says in a calm voice however his eyes glowed with mischief and a wildness of a wolf who had just found his prey and he intends to catch him. Rubinaito

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 20th, 2017, 06:41 PM
At work won’t come out until 11 but will try to post! :3:lovepoke:

rubinaito
October 20th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Sasuke expected something when their faces was close but the man pulled away. His heart was beating much faster and he could still his breath on his skin. But he smiles and begins to laugh softly. “ out-tease a tease?” He asks as he begins to stand up and suddenly put his hands on the handles of the chair and was leaning in close to the prince so close their lips were just a small movement away. “ Mi amor~ You can’t just leave a man hanging like that especially when you already got me in your little web of teasing. You’re poison has already taken control of me and now my body and soul only desires you my dear lord. Or should I say master? However-“ he says as he leans in a bit but before their lips could touch he suddenly moves away and begins to act like the bodyguard he was. “ you have a ceremony today to be crowned king. As much as I love this little game I must hold true and make sure you become a king worth following. “ he says in a calm voice however his eyes glowed with mischief and a wildness of a wolf who had just found his prey and he intends to catch him. Rubinaito
At work won’t come out until 11 but will try to post! :3:lovepoke:

:surprisehug:

Noctis sighed, slumping forward. "Right. King." He tapped his fingers on the throne, deep in thought. Honestly, he didn't want to be king; but with his father dead, and nobody else he trusted able to take up the crown, it was his duty to the country to do so. He exhaled slowly, closing his eyes. "I'll be up in my quarters getting ready for the ceremony." He said, getting up. Before reaching the door, however, he turned and smiled at Sasuke before going in and shutting the door.

(Timeskip to the coronation?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 20th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Yes! Also almost out! ) Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he smiles back at noctis as soon as the prince was gone. The voices came back but he just fell to his knees blushing madly at what just happened and what he did! “ oh whatever good is out there please spare me for a few more years!” He says happily.

rubinaito
October 20th, 2017, 11:36 PM
The celebration was beautiful and intense. The throne room was packed, velvet ropes separating the crowd from the aisle. The carpet had been freshly cleaned and re-rolled, the scarlet fabric shining with golden threads. On top of the throne was a red cushion with a crown (http://clipart-library.com/images/Bcgr7qBLi.jpg) sitting upon it, gleaming in the light. In front of the throne, holding a book in his hands and gazing at the door was Edward, the seventy-four year old man who had been Noctis' father's assistant.

The doors opened, and Noctis (https://static.zerochan.net/Kamui.Gakupo.full.899545.jpg) walked in; his gaze was focused solemnly on the throne, as if he dreaded taking the seat. His hand twitched ever so slightly, beckoning for Sasuke to come closer; anxiety was written in his eyes. He leaned in to whisper in Sasuke's ear. "There's so many people." He murmured, his knuckles white as they gripped his sword.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 20th, 2017, 11:45 PM
The celebration was beautiful and intense. The throne room was packed, velvet ropes separating the crowd from the aisle. The carpet had been freshly cleaned and re-rolled, the scarlet fabric shining with golden threads. On top of the throne was a red cushion with a crown (http://clipart-library.com/images/Bcgr7qBLi.jpg) sitting upon it, gleaming in the light. In front of the throne, holding a book in his hands and gazing at the door was Edward, the seventy-four year old man who had been Noctis' father's assistant.

The doors opened, and Noctis (https://static.zerochan.net/Kamui.Gakupo.full.899545.jpg) walked in; his gaze was focused solemnly on the throne, as if he dreaded taking the seat. His hand twitched ever so slightly, beckoning for Sasuke to come closer; anxiety was written in his eyes. He leaned in to whisper in Sasuke's ear. "There's so many people." He murmured, his knuckles white as they gripped his sword.
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he begins to whisper back. “ don’t worry. I’m here just focus on me and the ceremony and all will be fine. As your bodyguard I must always protect and serve you but unfortunately I can’t deal with these people but I can be by your side. “ he says calmly as he leans back a bit and smiles kindly “ trust me my lord. Also you look beautiful my lord.” He says with a playful wink however he stayed by his side. Close with his sword on his back and his bow and arrow on his back as well.

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 12:18 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he begins to whisper back. “ don’t worry. I’m here just focus on me and the ceremony and all will be fine. As your bodyguard I must always protect and serve you but unfortunately I can’t deal with these people but I can be by your side. “ he says calmly as he leans back a bit and smiles kindly “ trust me my lord. Also you look beautiful my lord.” He says with a playful wink however he stayed by his side. Close with his sword on his back and his bow and arrow on his back as well.
(Sorry for taking awhile, I was reading a comic~)

Noctis smiled at Sasuke faintly before stepping forward and up the steps. He flicked his eyes over to Sasuke, before glancing over to the side. The shadow beside Sasuke was... unnatural. It wavered slightly, revealing a man that looked almost exactly like Noctis. Noctis widened his eyes and before anyone could shout, before Sasuke could move, before Edward could complete the ceremony, Noctis pushed Sasuke to the side and a blade pierced right through his side. The assassin's eyes widened with shock, their mouth dropping open with horror.

(The assassin was trying to kill only Sasuke, and didn't want to hurt Noctis.)
(I'll explain why in the next post.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 21st, 2017, 12:24 AM
(Sorry for taking awhile, I was reading a comic~)

Noctis smiled at Sasuke faintly before stepping forward and up the steps. He flicked his eyes over to Sasuke, before glancing over to the side. The shadow beside Sasuke was... unnatural. It wavered slightly, revealing a man that looked almost exactly like Noctis. Noctis widened his eyes and before anyone could shout, before Sasuke could move, before Edward could complete the ceremony, Noctis pushed Sasuke to the side and a blade pierced right through his side. The assassin's eyes widened with shock, their mouth dropping open with horror.

(The assassin was trying to kill only Sasuke, and didn't want to hurt Noctis.)
(I'll explain why in the next post.)
Because he’s hot? XD) Sasuke eyes widened not able to react but he catches noctis quickly. “ oh my god! Don’t worry I’ll protect you I’ll....” his eyes glowed dangerously as he lays noctis down and growls loudly “ you!” He roars at the man as he pulls out his sword and begins to attack the man. But he quickly yelled “ take the king out of here! And get a healer! I’ll handle this man do it now! And don’t even think about ending him! He’s mine!” He roars as he slashes the man in the chest hard and fast his eyes glowing madly almost as if .... a demon had just been released.

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 02:15 PM
Because he’s hot? XD) Sasuke eyes widened not able to react but he catches noctis quickly. “ oh my god! Don’t worry I’ll protect you I’ll....” his eyes glowed dangerously as he lays noctis down and growls loudly “ you!” He roars at the man as he pulls out his sword and begins to attack the man. But he quickly yelled “ take the king out of here! And get a healer! I’ll handle this man do it now! And don’t even think about ending him! He’s mine!” He roars as he slashes the man in the chest hard and fast his eyes glowing madly almost as if .... a demon had just been released.
"What did you do to him?" The assassin growled, blocking the blade with his own and his eyes glowing white. "Why would he protect a demon like you?!" His cloak fell, revealing the man; he looked exactly like Noctis, the only difference being his eyes. They were white, instead of purple; a mark of the gods.
Noctis coughed, flecks of blood spraying onto his chest. He leaned his head back, Edward picking him up with surprising strength for the old man. The room was in chaos, everyone scrambling either to the king, out the doors, or to Sasuke to watch the fight. Screams and cries for help rang throughout the room as a white light blinded the area, freezing everyone in place.
(Noctis is the king, but he and his twin brother have the god's power divided between them; his twin was trying to kill Sasuke because he thought Sasuke was going to kill Noctis.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 21st, 2017, 03:34 PM
"What did you do to him?" The assassin growled, blocking the blade with his own and his eyes glowing white. "Why would he protect a demon like you?!" His cloak fell, revealing the man; he looked exactly like Noctis, the only difference being his eyes. They were white, instead of purple; a mark of the gods.
Noctis coughed, flecks of blood spraying onto his chest. He leaned his head back, Edward picking him up with surprising strength for the old man. The room was in chaos, everyone scrambling either to the king, out the doors, or to Sasuke to watch the fight. Screams and cries for help rang throughout the room as a white light blinded the area, freezing everyone in place.
(Noctis is the king, but he and his twin brother have the god's power divided between them; his twin was trying to kill Sasuke because he thought Sasuke was going to kill Noctis.)
Ohh! Cool! Want to have Naruto as his bodyguard? )
Sasuke eyes widened “ demon? Are you-“ than everyone just froze all except for him who somehow broke the trance I guess it was a ability of his to go against a gods will. Sasuke immediately looks around seeing everyone forzen in place and the voices were loud and roaring in his head. Which he began to grab out of pain. “ what?!” He growls as he begins to look at noctis than whoever the man was. Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to stand up. “ .... gods will.” He growls as he pulls out a knife however he stopped himself “ im not a demon...”

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM
Ohh! Cool! Want to have Naruto as his bodyguard? )
Sasuke eyes widened “ demon? Are you-“ than everyone just froze all except for him who somehow broke the trance I guess it was a ability of his to go against a gods will. Sasuke immediately looks around seeing everyone forzen in place and the voices were loud and roaring in his head. Which he began to grab out of pain. “ what?!” He growls as he begins to look at noctis than whoever the man was. Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to stand up. “ .... gods will.” He growls as he pulls out a knife however he stopped himself “ im not a demon...”

(Sorry for taking awhile to respond ;-; )
(Sure! :) )

"Aren't you though?!" The man exploded, fury clear in his gaze. "You were going to kill Noctis! I spend my entire life protecting him and then some spell you put on him caused that!" He gestured wildly at Noctis' frozen body, obviously freaking out. "Gods, father would be going ballistic right now! I'm supposed to kill you but I can't do that if my brother is dead! Grah!" The man was hyperventilating.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 21st, 2017, 06:44 PM
(Sorry for taking awhile to respond ;-; )
(Sure! :) )

"Aren't you though?!" The man exploded, fury clear in his gaze. "You were going to kill Noctis! I spend my entire life protecting him and then some spell you put on him caused that!" He gestured wildly at Noctis' frozen body, obviously freaking out. "Gods, father would be going ballistic right now! I'm supposed to kill you but I can't do that if my brother is dead! Grah!" The man was hyperventilating.
Sasuke looks at him, “ I didn’t do anything to him. I didn’t even know he was a god!” He growls loudly “ I can heal him I can protect him! He’s mine! And no one will take him from me even death will stay away from my lord” he roars in anger. “ so calm down.... I won’t hurt him. He’s too important to me... please spare my life for a few years.... when he falls for a other end my life”

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 06:59 PM
Sasuke looks at him, “ I didn’t do anything to him. I didn’t even know he was a god!” He growls loudly “ I can heal him I can protect him! He’s mine! And no one will take him from me even death will stay away from my lord” he roars in anger. “ so calm down.... I won’t hurt him. He’s too important to me... please spare my life for a few years.... when he falls for a other end my life”

The spell on Noctis cracked, a couple drops of blood dripping from his stomach. His eyes fluttered open slightly, his chest heaving as he coughed violently. "S-S-Sasuke?" He murmured. Everything was too hazy; it was frightening. "S-S-Solis?"
Solis rushed over to his brother, cradling him close to his chest. "Gods, Noctis I'm so sorry." He murmured, turning to Sasuke with desperation in his eyes. "I can't heal him... Please."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 21st, 2017, 07:06 PM
The spell on Noctis cracked, a couple drops of blood dripping from his stomach. His eyes fluttered open slightly, his chest heaving as he coughed violently. "S-S-Sasuke?" He murmured. Everything was too hazy; it was frightening. "S-S-Solis?"
Solis rushed over to his brother, cradling him close to his chest. "Gods, Noctis I'm so sorry." He murmured, turning to Sasuke with desperation in his eyes. "I can't heal him... Please."
sasuke nods as he begins to walk towards them and kneel down. He begins to place his hand on noctis’s “ forgive me.” He says as he begins to tilt his chin up. And suddenly he kisses noctis his eyes glowed dangerously as the shadows begins to heal the wounds however they began to appear on his own body but the shadows healed his own body but the pain was clear in his eyes once done he pulls away slowly. “ he’s healed...” he says out of breath as he pulled his hand away. “ never speak of this when he wakes I don’t want him to know what I am”

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 07:28 PM
sasuke nods as he begins to walk towards them and kneel down. He begins to place his hand on noctis’s “ forgive me.” He says as he begins to tilt his chin up. And suddenly he kisses noctis his eyes glowed dangerously as the shadows begins to heal the wounds however they began to appear on his own body but the shadows healed his own body but the pain was clear in his eyes once done he pulls away slowly. “ he’s healed...” he says out of breath as he pulled his hand away. “ never speak of this when he wakes I don’t want him to know what I am”

Solis nodded, before sighing. "I must go." Regret flashed in his eyes. "Noctis didn't know it was me who almost killed him; it is certain that he will be sending out men to find out who did it, and when he discovers it's me..." He shook his head and sighed again. "Well, we never did have a close relationship. I'll see you later." He walked out of the room, waving his hand; and with that, the commotion started up again and Solis disappeared.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 21st, 2017, 09:47 PM
Solis nodded, before sighing. "I must go." Regret flashed in his eyes. "Noctis didn't know it was me who almost killed him; it is certain that he will be sending out men to find out who did it, and when he discovers it's me..." He shook his head and sighed again. "Well, we never did have a close relationship. I'll see you later." He walked out of the room, waving his hand; and with that, the commotion started up again and Solis disappeared.

Sasuke nods slowly “ ... don’t worry I know a man who’ll be willing to take the blame for you. I guess it pays to be a demon when you were raised by killers.” He says as he immediately begins to carry noctis. And soon everyone was moving around in fear but Sasuke begins to yell “ calm down! Everyone. The king must rest and that man will be found please we will continue this tomorrow!” He growls as he begins to walk off noctis in his arms. He sighs softly “ ... I’m sorry “

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 09:55 PM
Noctis let out a grunt of pain, shifting slightly. "Son of a cussing cuss word this hurts." He exhaled, opening his eyes. "What the hell happened?" He looked up at Sasuke, his eyes dull with pain but full of worry. "Is everyone all right? Are you all right?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 21st, 2017, 10:06 PM
Noctis let out a grunt of pain, shifting slightly. "Son of a cussing cuss word this hurts." He exhaled, opening his eyes. "What the hell happened?" He looked up at Sasuke, his eyes dull with pain but full of worry. "Is everyone all right? Are you all right?"
He smiles softly, “ yes I am just worried about you. “ he says calmly “ you are just attacked don’t worry I have men searching for him.” He begins to hold him a bit closer. “ stay by me for now on. “ he says almost like a order. “ please. “

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 10:11 PM
He smiles softly, “ yes I am just worried about you. “ he says calmly “ you are just attacked don’t worry I have men searching for him.” He begins to hold him a bit closer. “ stay by me for now on. “ he says almost like a order. “ please. “
"Urgh," Noctis pushed against Sasuke slightly, trying to stand up. "I need to make sure everyone is all right." His hair fell into his face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 21st, 2017, 10:15 PM
"Urgh," Noctis pushed against Sasuke slightly, trying to stand up. "I need to make sure everyone is all right." His hair fell into his face.
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to hold him closer and put his head on his “ they are fine. Listen only to me. Focus only on me. Everyone is taken care of. And you need to rest my lord. I will not repeat myself.” He says in a worried but demanding voice. “ please mi amor. For me.” He says now with sad eyes as if he knew something noctis didn’t know. His body was even shaking a bit but his gaze held strong as he looked into noctis’s eyes.

rubinaito
October 21st, 2017, 10:46 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to hold him closer and put his head on his “ they are fine. Listen only to me. Focus only on me. Everyone is taken care of. And you need to rest my lord. I will not repeat myself.” He says in a worried but demanding voice. “ please mi amor. For me.” He says now with sad eyes as if he knew something noctis didn’t know. His body was even shaking a bit but his gaze held strong as he looked into noctis’s eyes.
"I've got to... check on my people..." Noctis struggled slightly before giving in and sighing, leaning his head against Sasuke's.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 21st, 2017, 10:53 PM
"I've got to... check on my people..." Noctis struggled slightly before giving in and sighing, leaning his head against Sasuke's.
Sasuke sighs softly as he smiles “ don’t worry you can check on them tomorrow after some rest my lord.” He says as he begins to head towards noctis’s room. “ should I put you down now?” He asks with a playful smile.

rubinaito
October 22nd, 2017, 01:31 PM
Sasuke sighs softly as he smiles “ don’t worry you can check on them tomorrow after some rest my lord.” He says as he begins to head towards noctis’s room. “ should I put you down now?” He asks with a playful smile.
"Yeah..." Noctis said morosely, looking out the window. He closed his eyes, his fist tightening slightly. I shouldn't be resting, I should be making sure everyone is all right! First day on the job and I'm already failing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 22nd, 2017, 02:36 PM
"Yeah..." Noctis said morosely, looking out the window. He closed his eyes, his fist tightening slightly. I shouldn't be resting, I should be making sure everyone is all right! First day on the job and I'm already failing.
Sasuke begins to put him down. “ I’ll be outside if you need me. “ he says calmly as he begins to turn around.

rubinaito
October 24th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Sasuke begins to put him down. “ I’ll be outside if you need me. “ he says calmly as he begins to turn around.
The king watched Sasuke leave, his eyes closing and his head falling back onto the pillow. His chest rose and fell, a sharp pain digging into his chest every now and again. He knew that somebody had stabilized him so he wouldn't die- but the question was 'who?' He turned onto his side and opened his eyes to look at a small little black kitten, curled up in the crook of his arms. He smiled at the little creature, gently raising his hand to run the tip of his finger down the kitten's back. He scooped it up with one hand, watching it slowly open it's green eyes and blink at Noctis, mewling softly and reaching out a paw to touch Noctis' nose. The man smiled, placing the little ball of fluff on his lap and sitting himself up to watch the little kitten play with a loose thread. "Sasuke?" He called softly, knowing his bodyguard was just outside the room. "... Could you come in here?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 05:06 PM
The king watched Sasuke leave, his eyes closing and his head falling back onto the pillow. His chest rose and fell, a sharp pain digging into his chest every now and again. He knew that somebody had stabilized him so he wouldn't die- but the question was 'who?' He turned onto his side and opened his eyes to look at a small little black kitten, curled up in the crook of his arms. He smiled at the little creature, gently raising his hand to run the tip of his finger down the kitten's back. He scooped it up with one hand, watching it slowly open it's green eyes and blink at Noctis, mewling softly and reaching out a paw to touch Noctis' nose. The man smiled, placing the little ball of fluff on his lap and sitting himself up to watch the little kitten play with a loose thread. "Sasuke?" He called softly, knowing his bodyguard was just outside the room. "... Could you come in here?"
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to stand straight. “ as you wish.” He says in his dark husky voice as he begins to open the door softly and closes the door quietly as he moved in. He watches him and laughs softly when he sees the kitten. “ made a new friend?” He asks playfully knowing that they were alone now. He begins to walk up to the bed but he doesn’t sit down unless noctis wanted him to sit but he watched in amusement as the prince played with the playful little kitten. “ what do you desire my lord?” He says with a warm kind smile.

rubinaito
October 24th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he begins to stand straight. “ as you wish.” He says in his dark husky voice as he begins to open the door softly and closes the door quietly as he moved in. He watches him and laughs softly when he sees the kitten. “ made a new friend?” He asks playfully knowing that they were alone now. He begins to walk up to the bed but he doesn’t sit down unless noctis wanted him to sit but he watched in amusement as the prince played with the playful little kitten. “ what do you desire my lord?” He says with a warm kind smile.
"Sit next to me." Noctis patted the bed, holding up the kitten and letting out a soft chuckle as it began to purr.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"Sit next to me." Noctis patted the bed, holding up the kitten and letting out a soft chuckle as it began to purr.
he nods as he begins to sit down next to him watching him and the kitten with a soft warm smile. “ okay I’m sitting what next?”

rubinaito
October 26th, 2017, 06:47 PM
he nods as he begins to sit down next to him watching him and the kitten with a soft warm smile. “ okay I’m sitting what next?”
Noctis set the kitten down gently, before glancing over at Sasuke and kissing him gently on the cheek.

(Look at this. I drew this. I feel proud of myself.)
https://rubinaitoart.deviantart.com/art/Prince-and-his-Bodyguard-711850560?ga_submit_new=10%3A1509061558

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 26th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Noctis set the kitten down gently, before glancing over at Sasuke and kissing him gently on the cheek.

(Look at this. I drew this. I feel proud of myself.)
https://rubinaitoart.deviantart.com/art/Prince-and-his-Bodyguard-711850560?ga_submit_new=10%3A1509061558
It... looks... Awesome!!!!! I love it!!! :surprisehug::penguinsnuggle:)
Sasuke eyes widened a bit as he immediately touches his cheek. He was glad that it was nighttime for he blushed a bit but his eyes were set on noctis. “ .... my lord do me a favor.” He says as he begins to stand up and kneel before noctis. “ and close your eyes. Push me away if you desire it so...” kitten~

rubinaito
October 26th, 2017, 11:11 PM
It... looks... Awesome!!!!! I love it!!! :surprisehug::penguinsnuggle:)
Sasuke eyes widened a bit as he immediately touches his cheek. He was glad that it was nighttime for he blushed a bit but his eyes were set on noctis. “ .... my lord do me a favor.” He says as he begins to stand up and kneel before noctis. “ and close your eyes. Push me away if you desire it so...” kitten~
Noctis, knowing what Sasuke was about to do, closed his eyes. The man stifled a slight laugh as the kitten climbed onto his head, settling down and focusing it's green eyes on Sasuke as if to say; 'This is my human. Go away.' Noctis reached up to take the cat off of his head and sat him down before closing his eyes again.
(Sorry for the crappy reply, I'm tired and about to go to bed.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 26th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Noctis, knowing what Sasuke was about to do, closed his eyes. The man stifled a slight laugh as the kitten climbed onto his head, settling down and focusing it's green eyes on Sasuke as if to say; 'This is my human. Go away.' Noctis reached up to take the cat off of his head and sat him down before closing his eyes again.
(Sorry for the crappy reply, I'm tired and about to go to bed.)
XD it’s okay!) he smiles kindly as he begins to touch noctis’s cheek. “ I bet you already know what I’m going to do doesn’t matter... you don’t know how I kiss yet” he says as he immediately leans in and kisses noctis on the lips soft but with a hint of passion however still a bit held back since he didn’t want to scare the prince.