PDA

View Full Version : Travis's yard and the nearby forest (Open)

darkblazingstar
October 18th, 2017, 08:21 PM
This is a continuation of Travis's den thread
some things will be a bit different from this point on.
the new thread differences will be listed below.
Be advised! the list can be updated at any time.

-Travis no longer has medicinal knowledge

Barnabas
October 18th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Hello. It's back ya!!!!

darkblazingstar
October 18th, 2017, 08:25 PM
SparkleDemon
DragonChaos
Flameleaf
itsyaboirussetbird

Barnabas
October 18th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Megan woke up as she felt the air brush through her fur. The she-cat looked a bit different than before her weight had increase yet she still didn't quite know what was wrong. The Molly looked around the den for her mate and friends.

darkblazingstar
October 18th, 2017, 08:37 PM
(the wound is going to be changed to a minor wounded shoulder so that it doesn't require herbs to heal its self due to Travis not being able to fix his wounds now)
Travis wakes up and looks up to see it is morning now. he gets up and realizes his shoulder no longer hurts. "wow my wound has healed up completely must have been such a bad wound for it to heal this quickly" he stretches his legs before leaving his nest to go see what everyone else was doing.

Barnabas
October 18th, 2017, 08:41 PM
The she-cat watched as Travis woke up. She didn't want to face Travis. She still had a thought of what was wrong with her and she had tried to avoid eye contact with Travis. The she-cat stood up and wobbled out of the yard.

darkblazingstar
October 18th, 2017, 10:57 PM
The she-cat watched as Travis woke up. She didn't want to face Travis. She still had a thought of what was wrong with her and she had tried to avoid eye contact with Travis. The she-cat stood up and wobbled out of the yard.
Travis noticed Megan leave when she saw him come out of his nest. did i do something wrong? it seems she is trying to avoid me.. Travis frowned at the thought of his mate avoiding him and shook his head i cant let this go on i need to find out whats wrong with her. i wonder if the others know whats up with her. ill ask Roxie first. Travis looks around to see if he can find Roxie.
Flameleaf

Barnabas
October 19th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Megan walked through the forest with her belly moved from side to side as he moved. A pain ran through her stomach as she walked. If you are what I think you are. I'm sorry. I'm not ready to tell Travis. I just can't. Megan continued walking, knowing that she shouldn't upset anything that might be there.
darkblazingstar; Flameleaf; DragonChaos; itsyaboirussetbird;

(Or is this now dead?)

Tundra
October 22nd, 2017, 01:01 AM
[Never got the mentions...]

Roxie slipped through the fence with a mouse in her jaws. She padded across the yard to Travis and droppe the prey at his paws. "Here you go!" She purred as she nudged the mouse closer.

SparkleDemon
darkblazingstar
DragonChaos
itsyaboirussetbird

darkblazingstar
October 23rd, 2017, 08:32 AM
[Never got the mentions...]

Roxie slipped through the fence with a mouse in her jaws. She padded across the yard to Travis and droppe the prey at his paws. "Here you go!" She purred as she nudged the mouse closer.

SparkleDemon
darkblazingstar
DragonChaos
itsyaboirussetbird
"thanks." travis dip his head respectfully. "Roxie do you know whats wrong with megan? it seems she has been avoiding me." travis asked hoping she would know.

Barnabas
October 23rd, 2017, 09:51 AM
darkblazingstar
Flameleaf
DragonChaos
itsyaboirussetbird

Megan looked around the cave pressing her ear to her stomach. She listened to what was there. It sounded as if little heartbeats were beating. She finally admited what there was to herself. "I know what you are. I'll take very good care of you." meowed Megan with a loud purr. She placed her tail around her stomach and began to drift off into sleep.

Tundra
October 23rd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Roxie sat down. "I'm not sure." She mewed, licking a paw. "I don't think she's avoiding you though. She may just need some time alone."

darkblazingstar
SparkleDemon
russet
DragonChaos

darkblazingstar
October 24th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Roxie sat down. "I'm not sure." She mewed, licking a paw. "I don't think she's avoiding you though. She may just need some time alone."

darkblazingstar
SparkleDemon
russet
DragonChaos
" yea your probably right." travis thought about what he should do now that his shoulder has healed. As he was thinking he finished eating the prey that roxie brought him.

Barnabas
October 24th, 2017, 08:28 AM
After a while Megan had finally thought about heading back by now. The she-cat stood up and wobbled out of the cave to head back to the yard. Megan walked through the hole, looking around for her nest. She felt as if she was about to fall from her heavy weight.

Tundra
October 24th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Roxie looked over her shoulder. "There she is now." She mewed as she set her paw on the ground. Roxie tipped her head to one side. "So... Why did you leave? Needed time alone again?"

Barnabas
October 25th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Roxie looked over her shoulder. "There she is now." She mewed as she set her paw on the ground. Roxie tipped her head to one side. "So... Why did you leave? Needed time alone again?"

Megan looked at Roxie with a nod. "Yeah you can say that." replied Megan. The she-cat walked over to her nest, laying down with her tail wrapped around her stomache.
darkblazingstar; Flameleaf; russet; DragonChaos;

darkblazingstar
October 25th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Megan looked at Roxie with a nod. "Yeah you can say that." replied Megan. The she-cat walked over to her nest, laying down with her tail wrapped around her stomache.
darkblazingstar; Flameleaf; russet; DragonChaos;

Travis shoots a look at roxie that seemed to say 'see? That response!' once megan is far enough away her steps closer to roxie and whispers just loud enough that only roxie would hear."she is definitly hiding something. I can just feel it. Cant you feel it aswell?"
Flameleaf
russet
DragonChaos

Wolvesregion
October 25th, 2017, 08:02 PM
A Large black and brown-she cat walked around the territory, hoping to find shelter after a long journey. Her Multi-colored eyes watched the area, one blue one green. Her nose smelled cats, not knowing if they were mean or nice, she was usually careful but curiosity drove her closer, but she was not alone. She was accompanied by a light brown she-cat with a lighter brown under belly and bright blue eyes.
They wandered together, hoping to find food, shelter, and water.

Tundra
October 25th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Roxie flicked her ears. "Yup." She meowed in response. "Wonder what though."

SparkleDemon
DragonChaos
russet
The Bloody Kitty [If Dark allows you]

Barnabas
October 25th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Megan looked over at Travis with a look of sorrow. You have to to tell them. It won't be a secret for long.
They have to be born someday. Right then was when she was going to tell them. She got up, walking over to Travis and Roxie with a bit of nervousness. "I have to tell you guys something." meowed Megan with a deep breathe.
darkblazingstar
Flameleaf
russet
DragonChaos

Tundra
October 25th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Roxie pricked her ears. "Hm?" She looked at Megan before glancing at Travis.

darkblazingstar
DragonChaos
russet

darkblazingstar
October 25th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Megan looked over at Travis with a look of sorrow. You have to to tell them. It won't be a secret for long.
They have to be born someday. Right then was when she was going to tell them. She got up, walking over to Travis and Roxie with a bit of nervousness. "I have to tell you guys something." meowed Megan with a deep breathe.
darkblazingstar
Flameleaf
russet
DragonChaos

Travis looked at megan. Curious about what she was about to say.what is it megan? travis glances back at roxie then returns his attention to megan as she speaks.
Flameleaf
SparkleDemon

Barnabas
October 25th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Travis looked at megan. Curious about what she was about to say.what is it megan? travis glances back at roxie then returns his attention to megan as she speaks.
Flameleaf
SparkleDemon

Megan looked at them, A bit nervously as she thought of how to saw what she had to tell them. "The yard will soon have more cats coming. Wha...Im trying to say is uh..." started Megan.

Flameleaf

Tundra
October 25th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Roxie blinked. "Huh? You mean more Loners? Friends? Kittypets-" Roxie broke off and her tail fluffed up. Oh...

darkblazingstar

darkblazingstar
October 26th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Travis tilts his head a bit confused ."what do you mean..?" what is she talking about? well i know it is probably why she has been acting so strange lately..
SparkleDemon
Flameleaf

Tundra
October 26th, 2017, 01:37 AM
Roxie blinked and turned to look at Travis. She flattened her ears a little, then turned back to Megan.
SparkleDemon

darkblazingstar
October 26th, 2017, 01:51 AM
Roxie blinked and turned to look at Travis. She flattened her ears a little, then turned back to Megan.
SparkleDemon
(Talk about being dense right? And he is normally so smart. Lol poor travis)

Tundra
October 26th, 2017, 02:11 AM
[Lol]

Barnabas
October 26th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Megan looked at the both of them. "I'm expecting kits all right. Thats why I'vebeen acting starange." meowed Megan with a shuffle of her paws in embarrassment. The she-cat looked at Flameleaf and Travis,
hoping all go's well.

darkazingstar Flameleaf

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 01:50 PM
I see your already far in so i wont desturb you by roleplaying.)

Tundra
October 26th, 2017, 04:39 PM
[lol, Flameleaf and Travis]

Roxie flicked her tail and looked at Travis. "So... Now you know why she's been acting strange."

darkblazingstar

darkblazingstar
October 26th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Megan looked at the both of them. "I'm expecting kits all right. Thats why I'vebeen acting starange." meowed Megan with a shuffle of her paws in embarrassment. The she-cat looked at Flameleaf and Travis,
hoping all go's well.

darkazingstar Flameleaf
Travis's eyes widen. "Im going to be a father...?" Travis stares at his paws.im going to be a father! There is a couple things i will need to get now for the kits travis looks back at megan with happyness in his eyes "i cant wait!" Travis turns and runs through the fence " ill be back!" He calls back to everyone.
Travis runs through the forest and stops before geting to far from the yard when he notices the scent of a unfamiliar cat near by.he imediately follows the scent and readies himsel for a potentially hostile cat.
The Bloody Kitty
Flameleaf

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Travis's eyes widen. "Im going to be a father...?" Travis stares at his paws.im going to be a father! There is a couple things i will need to get now for the kits travis looks back at megan with happyness in his eyes "i cant wait!" Travis turns and runs through the fence " ill be back!" He calls back to everyone.
Travis runs through the forest and stops before geting to far from the yard when he notices the scent of a unfamiliar cat near by.he imediately follows the scent and readies himsel for a potentially hostile cat.
The Bloody Kitty
Flameleaf
The she cat followed the scent of the strange cat. "Hello?" She said getting closer, sniffing the air. (Sorry short)

darkblazingstar
October 26th, 2017, 06:11 PM
The she cat followed the scent of the strange cat. "Hello?" She said getting closer, sniffing the air. (Sorry short)
Travis relaxes as he hears a questioning 'hello?' i think this cat isnt hostile or she wouldnt have said anything when she had gotten close. "hello . I assume your not going to attack me? travis calls back to the cat

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Travis relaxes as he hears a questioning 'hello?' i think this cat isnt hostile or she wouldnt have said anything when she had gotten close. "hello . I assume your not going to attack me? travis calls back to the cat
"Attsck you? All I want is shelter. "She muttered walking into sight, her ribs jabbing out of her fur, and her fur matted. She had a scar across her eye and one across her chest. Including many scratches and marks from other cats.

darkblazingstar
October 26th, 2017, 06:24 PM
"Attsck you? All I want is shelter. "She muttered walking into sight, her ribs jabbing out of her fur, and her fur matted. She had a scar across her eye and one across her chest. Including many scratches and marks from other cats.
Travis noticed how skinny she was. why is she so skinny does she not know how to hunt? Well either way she seems to have gone through rough times and i cant just leave her.. "shelter you say?" Dont have a place to go back to i take it? Well if thats the case. I might be able to help you with your shelter problem." Travis pauses for a second then continued. "What do you say? Will you accept my help?"

Tundra
October 26th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Roxie watched Travis leave. "He sure is excited." She commented before turning to Megan. "So, do you want me to fetch anything for you?"

SparkleDemon
darkblazingstar
The Bloody Kitty

Wolvesregion
October 26th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Travis noticed how skinny she was. why is she so skinny does she not know how to hunt? Well either way she seems to have gone through rough times and i cant just leave her.. "shelter you say?" Dont have a place to go back to i take it? Well if thats the case. I might be able to help you with your shelter problem." Travis pauses for a second then continued. "What do you say? Will you accept my help?"
She looked skeptical, but agreed. She walked willingly toward him. "So, what's your name?" She mowed flicking her tail.

Barnabas
October 26th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Flameleaf
darkblazingstar
The Bloody Kitty
Megan looked at her friend with a nod. The she-cat was not as nervous as she was before. "I don't need anything." meowed Megan. She made her way over to the entrance of the den, heading outside. Megan scented a new cat, making her way over to Travis and the newcomer.

darkblazingstar
October 26th, 2017, 11:43 PM
She looked skeptical, but agreed. She walked willingly toward him. "So, what's your name?" She mowed flicking her tail.

Flameleaf
darkblazingstar
The Bloody Kitty
Megan looked at her friend with a nod. The she-cat was not as nervous as she was before. "I don't need anything." meowed Megan. She made her way over to the entrance of the den, heading outside. Megan scented a new cat, making her way over to Travis and the newcomer.
"My name is travis. What's your name?" As travis asked the new cat her name, he heard the sound of footsteps behind him. He turned to see it was megan's footsteps he had heard."megan! I see you cuaght her scent too."

Barnabas
October 26th, 2017, 11:49 PM
"My name is travis. What's your name?" As travis asked the new cat her name, he heard the sound of footsteps behind him. He turned to see it was megan's footsteps he had heard."megan! I see you cuaght her scent too."

Flameleaf
The Bloody Kitty
Megan stumbled over to Travis, not being able to move with that much weight. "I was just coming out to take a walk when I smelt the other she-cat." replied Megan. The molly was just about to fall face first into the ground when she quickly sat down in order to make it not happen. That's embarrassing.

Wolvesregion
October 27th, 2017, 06:43 AM
darkblazingstar
Sparkles
"I'm Bloodfur." The skinny she-cat said calmly. He turned her eyes to the she-cat that was expecting kits. "I can tell, your expecting." She meowed thoughtfully, gazing at Megan. She turned her Piercing multi-colored gaze to Travis.
"Why are you helping me?'' The she cat questioned, staring at him curiously.

Tundra
October 27th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Roxie shrugged. “Okay.” She meowed. The she-cat leaped onto the fence and stood there. She watched as Megan made her way over to Travis and another cat. Wait! Who is that! Roxie leaped down and began padding over to them, then slowed when she realized the new cat wasn’t a threat.

darkblazingstar
SparkleDemon
The Bloody Kitty

Barnabas
October 27th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Flameleaf
darkblazingstar
The Bloody Kitty

Megan looked at the new comer with a nod. "Yeah I am." replied Megan. The molly heard Roxie walk over, making her look over at her friend.

Barnabas
October 30th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Flameleaf
darkblazingstar
The Bloody Kitty

Megan looked at the new comer with a nod. "Yeah I am." replied Megan. The molly heard Roxie walk over, making her look over at her friend.

Bump
darkblazingstar
Flameleaf
The Bloody Kitty

Tundra
October 31st, 2017, 12:29 AM
Roxie reached the small group of cats and stared at the stranger. “Who's that?” She meowed as she scuffed the dirt with her paws.

darkblazingstar
SparkleDemon
The Bloody Kitty

darkblazingstar
November 1st, 2017, 10:58 AM
Roxie reached the small group of cats and stared at the stranger. “Who's that?” She meowed as she scuffed the dirt with her paws.

darkblazingstar
SparkleDemon
The Bloody Kitty

Bump
darkblazingstar
Flameleaf
The Bloody Kitty

Flameleaf
darkblazingstar
The Bloody Kitty

darkblazingstar
Sparkles
"I'm Bloodfur." The skinny she-cat said calmly. He turned her eyes to the she-cat that was expecting kits. "I can tell, your expecting." She meowed thoughtfully, gazing at Megan. She turned her Piercing multi-colored gaze to Travis.
"Why are you helping me?'' The she cat questioned, staring at him curiously.
"im helping you becuase thats the type of cat i am." travis glanced toward roxie and megan then back to bloodfur."all the cats that i live with now were once traveling and in need of help i helped them and they decided to stay with me." travis explained to the she cat. He then turned to Roxie. "this is bloodfur. She is looking for shelter and i am letting her join us in the yard"

Barnabas
November 1st, 2017, 11:04 AM
Megan stood up as a spasms went through her body. "Well I have got to head back." meowed Megan, making her way back home. The she-cat laid in her nest with a soft purr. Megan laid down, drifting away into sleep.

Wolvesregion
November 1st, 2017, 03:33 PM
Bloodfur nodded, her eyes sparkled for a moment in thanks, then went back to a dull, scared, cloudy gray. They waked as the others came` upon them, she greeted the others with the same dull meow. She stared at the ground her claws digging into the dirt sadly. She used to be a she-cat as large as a tom, with mucels that bulged, and deep, cloudy gray eyes, yet bright. Her appearance had changed alot during her ventures and she didn't feel the same. "I-I don't think I should stay with anybody. Nobody wants a scrappy old feline who can't kill on command." She sighed, staring at her paws.

Tundra
November 1st, 2017, 03:58 PM
Bloodfur nodded, her eyes sparkled for a moment in thanks, then went back to a dull, scared, cloudy gray. They waked as the others came` upon them, she greeted the others with the same dull meow. She stared at the ground her claws digging into the dirt sadly. She used to be a she-cat as large as a tom, with mucels that bulged, and deep, cloudy gray eyes, yet bright. Her appearance had changed alot during her ventures and she didn't feel the same. "I-I don't think I should stay with anybody. Nobody wants a scrappy old feline who can't kill on command." She sighed, staring at her paws.
Megan stood up as a spasms went through her body. "Well I have got to head back." meowed Megan, making her way back home. The she-cat laid in her nest with a soft purr. Megan laid down, drifting away into sleep.
"im helping you becuase thats the type of cat i am." travis glanced toward roxie and megan then back to bloodfur."all the cats that i live with now were once traveling and in need of help i helped them and they decided to stay with me." travis explained to the she cat. He then turned to Roxie. "this is bloodfur. She is looking for shelter and i am letting her join us in the yard"
Roxie blinked at Travis. “Ah, okay.” The she-cat watched Megan stand and leave before turning back to them. “What? That’s nonsense! You can stay regardless of the fact! It’s alright!”

darkblazingstar
November 1st, 2017, 07:58 PM

Roxie blinked at Travis. “Ah, okay.” The she-cat watched Megan stand and leave before turning back to them. “What? That’s nonsense! You can stay regardless of the fact! It’s alright!”
"Roxie is right. It doesnt matter if you cant fight. you can stay with us for as long as you want." travis tells bloodfur.

Barnabas
November 4th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Megan looked up at Roxie. "I was born a Thunderclan cat until my mom left me to die in the outskirts when I was rescued by other cats that let me travel with them." meowed Megan. The molly gave her stomache a few licks, calming down the kits inside.
Spooky-Flameleaf
The Bloody Kitty
darkblazingstar

Barnabas
November 6th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Megan felt a pain in her stomache, causong her to wake up.
The molly stood up, making her way over to the exit. I wnat to do this alone unless Travis follows me. Hmm I doubt it. without a moments hesitation Megan walked out of the yard, making her way to the cave. She laid down ready for whatever was coming.

Wolvesregion
November 6th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Megan felt a pain in her stomache, causong her to wake up.
The molly stood up, making her way over to the exit. I wnat to do this alone unless Travis follows me. Hmm I doubt it. without a moments hesitation Megan walked out of the yard, making her way to the cave. She laid down ready for whatever was coming.
Bloodfur saw this as preculiar. She followed her realized was the molly was preparing for. "Darling! You can't have kits like this." She said when she entered the cave. "You may die with out a proper delivery." She looked around the cave. "Shall i get him?" The skeleton-like she-cat was bouncing on her paws. (Didn't you announce you were having them yesterday in rp? It's a little sooon...)

Barnabas
November 6th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Bloodfur saw this as preculiar. She followed her realized was the molly was preparing for. "Darling! You can't have kits like this." She said when she entered the cave. "You may die with out a proper delivery." She looked around the cave. "Shall i get him?" The skeleton-like she-cat was bouncing on her paws. (Didn't you announce you were having them yesterday in rp? It's a little sooon...)

(She had been expecting for a couple of months she was just too scared to tell him)
Megan watched as Bloodfur followed her. "I don't want him to freak out.
I don't think you should get him." replied Megan, a bit afraid Travis would freak out. The molly was a shaky, being left with a cat she just met not long ago.

The_10th_Doctor
November 6th, 2017, 04:44 PM
This is a continuation of Travis's den thread
some things will be a bit different from this point on.
the new thread differences will be listed below.
Be advised! the list can be updated at any time.

-Travis no longer has medicinal knowledge

(I was just wondering if I could still join?)

darkblazingstar
November 7th, 2017, 11:03 AM
(I was just wondering if I could still join?) ( i dont mind aslong as everyone else doesnt mind)

darkblazingstar
November 7th, 2017, 11:18 AM
(She had been expecting for a couple of months she was just too scared to tell him)
Megan watched as Bloodfur followed her. "I don't want him to freak out.
I don't think you should get him." replied Megan, a bit afraid Travis would freak out. The molly was a shaky, being left with a cat she just met not long ago.
Travis woke up with a strange feeling he looked around to see if everone was in the yard he noticed megan and bloodfur where missing. Curious to see what they went out for he found megan and bloodfurs scent and followed it all the way to a cave where the scent led inside the cave why would they go in here? he padded into the cave and saw megan lying down and bloodfur bouncing around " hey! what are you two doing? travis asked then curiously.

Wolvesregion
November 7th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Travis woke up with a strange feeling he looked around to see if everone was in the yard he noticed megan and bloodfur where missing. Curious to see what they went out for he found megan and bloodfurs scent and followed it all the way to a cave where the scent led inside the cave why would they go in here? he padded into the cave and saw megan lying down and bloodfur bouncing around " hey! what are you two doing? travis asked then curiously.
"Travis! um... Just talking! I'm new i wanna get to know you guys better..!" She lied her voice faltering ever slightly, She swayed her tail carefully.

Wolvesregion
November 7th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Megan looked at Travis in terror as a pain shot through her. The she-cat looked at Bloodfur, grabbing a hold of the stick in her jaws.
(Can we skip to them just being born?)
"Now! Push." she ordered the she-cat

Barnabas
November 7th, 2017, 07:10 PM
"Now! Push." she ordered the she-cat

Megan gave out a big push, yowling out in pain.

Wolvesregion
November 7th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Megan gave out a big push, yowling out in pain.
"Don't worry! It's okay.." She watched as the first pack slid from the cat. She began licking it vigorously, until it opened, she placed the small kitten next to her mother. "Okay is there more?" She asked the queen and felt her stomach again. "You can do it."

Barnabas
November 7th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"Don't worry! It's okay.." She watched as the first pack slid from the cat. She began licking it vigorously, until it opened, she placed the small kitten next to her mother. "Okay is there more?" She asked the queen and felt her stomach again. "You can do it."

(Theres going to be three kits all together)
Megan looked at Bloodfur, her fur growing hot with panic. "I think there are two more." Replied Megan. The she-cat felt another contraction, making her yowl in pain once more. She gave out a push.

Wolvesregion
November 7th, 2017, 07:40 PM
(Theres going to be three kits all together)
Megan looked at Bloodfur, her fur growing hot with panic. "I think there are two more." Replied Megan. The she-cat felt another contraction, making her yowl in pain once more. She gave out a push.
"Okay, here you go.." She helped with the kit licking at the sack when it came out. "Okay, one more. You can do this!" She placed the kit next to the other on the mothers belly. "Okay, LEts see, one more push!" She said calmly her voice not faltering, not failing, but strangely calm. She wasnt affected by the bood, the sacks left, the process. She swayed her tail calmly and patiently

Barnabas
November 7th, 2017, 07:55 PM
"Okay, here you go.." She helped with the kit licking at the sack when it came out. "Okay, one more. You can do this!" She placed the kit next to the other on the mothers belly. "Okay, LEts see, one more push!" She said calmly her voice not faltering, not failing, but strangely calm. She wasnt affected by the bood, the sacks left, the process. She swayed her tail calmly and patiently

Megan rested for a moment before giving out one finale push. The she-cat' sides began to move up and down as she breathed very hard. Megan starred over at Travis before everything went blurry.

darkblazingstar
November 8th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Megan rested for a moment before giving out one finale push. The she-cat' sides began to move up and down as she breathed very hard. Megan starred over at Travis before everything went blurry.
It took a moment for travis to realize what was happening. Once he realized megan was givving birth, he rushed over to megan to comfort her as much as he could. "your going to be a mother. You can do this! " travis gave her a reassuring smile

darkblazingstar
November 8th, 2017, 12:53 AM
It took a moment for travis to realize what was happening. Once he realized megan was givving birth, he rushed over to megan to comfort her as much as he could. "your going to be a mother. You can do this! " travis gave her a reassuring smile.

Wolvesregion
November 8th, 2017, 06:28 AM
It took a moment for travis to realize what was happening. Once he realized megan was givving birth, he rushed over to megan to comfort her as much as he could. "your going to be a mother. You can do this! " travis gave her a reassuring smile

Almost there!" She got the last sack out and opened it, the same cycle as the others. "You a mother megan. You a mothere!" She said to the queen, beginning to clean up the mess

Barnabas
November 8th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Almost there!" She got the last sack out and opened it, the same cycle as the others. "You a mother megan. You a mothere!" She said to the queen, beginning to clean up the mess

Megan licked each kits head in a purr. "Thank you." she whispered to Bloodfur. This was the first time in forever that she had said thank you to a cat she met not long ago.

Wolvesregion
November 8th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Megan licked each kits head in a purr. "Thank you." she whispered to Bloodfur. This was the first time in forever that she had said thank you to a cat she met not long ago.
"Non need to say thank you, you live, and give." she muttered, walking out of the area, tail down. I'll let ya'll name 'um."She said exiting the cave. She sighed when she left the cave. putting her head down. She shook off and began to eat the mouse she caught.

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 12:39 PM
( Ennard should I start RPing Lobelia?)

Barnabas
November 10th, 2017, 12:46 PM
( Ennard should I start RPing Lobelia?)

(Sure)

aleka!
November 10th, 2017, 01:12 PM
The kit was surrounded by darkness. She couldn't see or hear, all she could do was sniff nervously at the air. She stretched her jaws open in a loud mewl, though she was unaware of this herself. She scooted closer, anxious to be huddled up to the warmth. Just by the scent, she knew who this cat was. The term was already planted in her mind. It was mother. A few moments later, she was nestled in the gentle curve of her mother's belly.

Ennard darkblazingstar

darkblazingstar
November 13th, 2017, 08:18 AM
"Non need to say thank you, you live, and give." she muttered, walking out of the area, tail down. I'll let ya'll name 'um."She said exiting the cave. She sighed when she left the cave. putting her head down. She shook off and began to eat the mouse she caught.
Travis sat and looked at the three kits then looked back at megan "we are parents now! what should we name them?"
Ennard
Aleka
DragonChaos
Spooky-Flameleaf

Barnabas
November 13th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Travis sat and looked at the three kits then looked back at megan "we are parents now! what should we name them?"
Ennard
Aleka
DragonChaos
Flameleaf

Megan looked at a tom with calico and silver striped kit with a smile as she thought of a name for him. "I like Jasper for this one." she meowed, touching her tail to the toms back.
(Had to change the name)

darkblazingstar
November 13th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Megan looked at a tom with calico and silver striped kit with a smile as she thought of a name for him. "I like Jasper for this one." she meowed, touching her tail to the toms back.
(Had to change the name)
"Jasper? I like it." travis turned his attention from jasper to the kit with a grey pelt much like his own. " for this kit what about... Drake?" travis asked megan.

Barnabas
November 13th, 2017, 12:51 PM
"Jasper? I like it." travis turned his attention from jasper to the kit with a grey pelt much like his own. " for this kit what about... Drake?" travis asked megan.

Megan let out a purr. "I love that name. I was thinking about Lobelia for the last one." purred Megan, nuzzling the last kit.

Aleka
Spooky-Flameleaf
The Bloody Kitty

darkblazingstar
November 13th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Megan let out a purr. "I love that name. I was thinking about Lobelia for the last one." purred Megan, nuzzling the last kit.

Aleka
Spooky-Flameleaf
The Bloody Kitty

"Jasper, Lobelia and Drake. These are our kits may they live great lives."
Travis purred.

Barnabas
November 13th, 2017, 03:28 PM
"Jasper, Lobelia and Drake. These are our kits may they live great lives."
Travis purred.

Megan nuzzled Travis's neck before laying her head down in exhaustion.

Tundra
November 13th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Roxie stared at the kits.
"Aw... They are so cute!"
She meowed. "Nice names too."
The Bloody Kitty

darkblazingstar
November 13th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Megan nuzzled Travis's neck before laying her head down in exhaustion.
Roxie stared at the kits.
"Aw... They are so cute!"
She meowed. "Nice names too."
The Bloody Kitty
Travis didnt realize that Roxie had followed him when he left the yard ."yeah they are cute lets all make sure they are raised with love. "
Ennard
Aleka

Tundra
November 13th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Roxie nodded. "Is there anything I can do at the moment?"

darkblazingstar
November 14th, 2017, 10:56 PM
"Hmm let me see" travis looked at megan and asked her. "so what should we do? spend the night or try to get back to camp?"

Tundra
November 14th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Ennard

Barnabas
November 14th, 2017, 11:42 PM
"Hmm let me see" travis looked at megan and asked her. "so what should we do? spend the night or try to get back to camp?"

Megan looked up at her mate with a long sigh. "I think I can make it back to camp." meowed Megan with a nod. The she-cat stood up, wobbling a bit.

darkblazingstar
November 15th, 2017, 03:04 AM
Megan looked up at her mate with a long sigh. "I think I can make it back to camp." meowed Megan with a nod. The she-cat stood up, wobbling a bit.
Ennard
[Thanks flameleaf i was going to edit the mention in after i posted it by mistake with out it but i got distracted irl and forgot.]
"alright." travis said to Megan. He turned to Roxie. " well, Roxie could you help me make sure that megan and the kits get back to the yard safely?"
The Bloody Kitty

Tundra
November 15th, 2017, 07:42 AM
[No problem]

Roxie dipped her head. “Sure.”

Barnabas
November 15th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Megan grabbed one of the kits in her jaws by its scruff, moving towards the yard. She looked back to make sure them with the kits were following.

darkblazingstar
November 16th, 2017, 01:35 AM
Megan grabbed one of the kits in her jaws by its scruff, moving towards the yard. She looked back to make sure them with the kits were following.
[No problem]

Roxie dipped her head. “Sure.”
Travis followed megan keeping an eye on one of the two kits trying to keep up with her.
Aleka
DragonChaos

aleka!
November 16th, 2017, 08:14 AM
(Tbh the kits are too young to walk, but whatever-)

Lobelia squirmed gently as she felt herself being lifted from the ground. She didn't like the feeling of how her legs and tail just hung free. She definitely liked the ground, that was for sure!

(Also, sorry, rushed)

darkblazingstar
November 16th, 2017, 03:28 PM
(Tbh the kits are too young to walk, but whatever-)

Lobelia squirmed gently as she felt herself being lifted from the ground. She didn't like the feeling of how her legs and tail just hung free. She definitely liked the ground, that was for sure!
(Also, sorry, rushed)
(i thought about that but just ignored it at the time.) Travis decided to pick up drake and carry him by the scruff of his neck to make sure that they get back to camp with out problems. he pick up the pace to catch up to Megan. he slowed down to match her pace once he caught up.
Ennard
Flameleaf

Wolvesregion
November 17th, 2017, 09:58 AM
(i thought about that but just ignored it at the time.) Travis decided to pick up drake and carry him by the scruff of his neck to make sure that they get back to camp with out problems. he pick up the pace to catch up to Megan. he slowed down to match her pace once he caught up.
Ennard
Flameleaf
(I'll be inactive for a while, i realized warrior cats online will be a treat for me since my interest levels have gone down. I'm sorry I may never come back because the i've gone father from it. Sorry. But the real life is giving me lots of busy work so could you uninclude me in th rp? Sorry)

Barnabas
November 17th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Ennard
Flameleaf

Megan brushed past her mate, trying to hurry up back to the yard before her legs gave out. The molly walked into the yard, moving over to her nest. Megan placed the kit inside the nest, curling up next to it.

Tundra
November 17th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Roxie realized she was falling behind and broke into a run. When she had caught up she sat near Travis and Megan. The she-cat figured that she was too close and scooted a little further away.

darkblazingstar
November 19th, 2017, 03:14 AM
Megan brushed past her mate, trying to hurry up back to the yard before her legs gave out. The molly walked into the yard, moving over to her nest. Megan placed the kit inside the nest, curling up next to it.
Roxie realized she was falling behind and broke into a run. When she had caught up she sat near Travis and Megan. The she-cat figured that she was too close and scooted a little further away.
Once they got to the yard Travis put Drake down next to megan in her nest. we need to make sure that the kits are safe from harm and i have an idea how we can do it. Travis looks aroun the yard to see that everyone was present.
"Everyone, i have an announcement. " travis waited for everyone to either come closer and sit, ready to listen or at least bring their gaze to him to show they are listening. "So ive been thinking for a while about this and have desided to bring it up, i think it would be a good idea to start patrolling the surounding area. That way, we will know if a threat is nearby and can deal with it before it finds the yard. What do you all think about doing patrols from now on?" travis asked.
Ennard
Flameleaf
DragonChaos
russet
Aleka

Tundra
November 19th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Roxie flicked her ears and nodded. "I think that's a good idea." She meowed. "If we do that, we might not get attacked off guard as much."

Ennard
darkblazingstar
DragonChaos
russet
Aleka

Barnabas
November 20th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Megan dipped her head in agreement. "That's a great idea." replied Megan. The molly knew why Travis had suggested it and she was a bit glad at how he was trying to protect their kits.

darkblazingstar
November 24th, 2017, 02:15 AM
"alright then its desided, we will patrol the area from now on. patrols should have at least two cats. I will lead the first patrol but it still need's one more cat. Anyone willing to join?" travis asks.
DragonChaos
Flameleaf
Ennard

Tundra
November 24th, 2017, 03:17 AM
Roxie lifted a paw. "I could go." She volenteered.

DragonChaos
Ennard
darkblazingstar

Barnabas
November 24th, 2017, 11:35 PM
darkblazingstar Flameleaf

Megan laid in her nest, licking each of the kits heads. The kit named Jasper wiggled around, accidentally moved away from his mother. He let out a tiny squeak as the warmth of Megan had left his fur.

darkblazingstar
November 25th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Roxie lifted a paw. "I could go." She volenteered.

DragonChaos
Ennard
darkblazingstar
Travis looked at roxie as she volunteered. "thank you Roxie for volenteering. Lets head out then if your ready."

Tundra
November 25th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Roxie noticed that a kit had stayed from Megan. She approached the small kit, then softly used her nose to nudge the bundles of fun back to his mother. After that, the orange she-cat turned back to Travis. "Ready when you are."

darkblazingstar
November 26th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Roxie noticed that a kit had stayed from Megan. She approached the small kit, then softly used her nose to nudge the bundles of fun back to his mother. After that, the orange she-cat turned back to Travis. "Ready when you are."

"alright then lets go Roxie." travis padded to the gap in the fence and nefore squeezing through he turned back toward megan and said "we'll be back!" travis wait for Roxie outside the fence of the yard for her to get through the gap and join him.
Ennard

Tundra
November 26th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Roxie smiled at Megan before sliding through the gap to join Travis in the forest. "So, which way do we go first?" She asked as her blue gaze flicked around the landscape.

Barnabas
November 27th, 2017, 12:41 AM
Megan watched as they left, curling her tail around the kits in a purr. "Good night my lovely's I'll see you in the morning." whispered the new mother. Jasper let out a squeak to show his mother that he had kinda heard, but not all the way, since he was just a new born. Megan placed her head on her paws, falling asleep beside the three kits.
darkblazingstar
Flameleaf
Aleka

darkblazingstar
November 27th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Aleka EnnardRoxie smiled at Megan before sliding through the gap to join Travis in the forest. "So, which way do we go first?" She asked as her blue gaze flicked around the landscape.
(What do you guys think about making a map for the area around travis's yard?)

Travis looked around and found a direction to travel. He turned toward roxie "lets head this way through the. We will go to the river and follow it downstream. once we reach the thunderpath that crosses over the river, we will leave the river side and make our way back here" travis finished explaining their route to roxie then began to head into the woods after a few moments of walking travis glanced back to see if Roxie was still with him.

aleka!
November 27th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Lobelia yawned, snuggling closer to her mother. Even enclosed in her world of darkness, sleep just seemed to be a long time coming for the calico-patterned kit. She was aware of one of her siblings nearly laying on top of her, but she kind of didn't really mind.

Tundra
November 27th, 2017, 04:04 PM
[Sure]

Roxie nodded and followed. “Sure. It works with me.” She meowed. As the she-cat followed Travis into the forest, she noticed a bird perched on top of a branch. She paused and watched the bird to see what it did next. After a few moments, the bird let out a cry and flew away into the forest. Roxie let out a soft purr as the bir flew. I wish I could fly like that...

Barnabas
November 29th, 2017, 09:39 PM
(Is it okay if I bring one of my cats in this, since I can't do much for a while.)

darkblazingstar
December 1st, 2017, 08:58 AM
(Is it okay if I bring one of my cats in this, since I can't do much for a while.)
(Of course go right ahead! Dont want you to get bored now do we?)
Travis saw the bird fly away and turned his attention back to roxie. "Did that bird interest you? Also im curious do you thunk i will be a good father?"travis turned and continued to walk through the woods and gesturedwith his tail for roxie to follow him as they talk.
Flameleaf

Barnabas
December 1st, 2017, 10:29 AM
Mild made his way through the territory. The young tom had been wandering around exploreing the new territiry after he had gotton in a small fight with his adopted mother. "It's not fair. All I want to do is explore abd meet new cats, but Mangle ruins everything." meowed Mild in a low grumble. Mild walked along the path starring at the world around him, hoping there was some cat.

Tundra
December 1st, 2017, 03:31 PM
Roxie flicked her ears, still gazing at the sky. “Yes. Acually, I was just thinking about what animal I’d if we had a choice. Other than a cat.” The she-cat tore her gaze away from the sky and began to follow Travis. “I dunno. You just seem like you will be.” She answered his second question. “You seem like you have the skills. You also hunt pretty well, so you’d be able to keep your mate and kits well fed.”

darkblazingstar
December 2nd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Roxie flicked her ears, still gazing at the sky. “Yes. Acually, I was just thinking about what animal I’d if we had a choice. Other than a cat.” The she-cat tore her gaze away from the sky and began to follow Travis. “I dunno. You just seem like you will be.” She answered his second question. “You seem like you have the skills. You also hunt pretty well, so you’d be able to keep your mate and kits well fed.”
Mild made his way through the territory. The young tom had been wandering around exploreing the new territiry after he had gotton in a small fight with his adopted mother. "It's not fair. All I want to do is explore abd meet new cats, but Mangle ruins everything." meowed Mild in a low grumble. Mild walked along the path starring at the world around him, hoping there was some cat.
Travis looks at roxie as they walk and talked "if we could be any animal? I'd still choose to be a cat. Becuase its what i know and am used to. Thanks by the way you give me confidence that i can do this." travis stops when he notices a cat padding through the woods in front of them and he signals with his tail for roxie to get ready for a possible threat. it seems they dont know we are here. Perfect. He lowers his body into a hunting position to minimize his presence and noise he makes. With his tail he signals for roxie to follow him and do the same. i cant risk the kits with my normal approach ill have to be more aggressive but if it turns to a fight ill have to heavily rely on roxie. As he gets closer he plans to pin the cat down and find out what they are doing here. Once he is close enough to the cat he dashes at the cat and attempts to pounce on them and pin them to the ground. (You choose if he is successful or not.) Ennard

Tundra
December 2nd, 2017, 07:03 PM
Roxie listens to his words. "Hm. I'd choose to be a..." She thought of a list of animals she knew. "Some sort of bird. I like to be free and explore, and bird can do just that. Or maybe a-!" She broke off as Travis told her to copy him. She looked at his with narrowed eyes. "Uh..." She spotted the cat ahead of them and dropped into a crouch. She didn't really like fighting other cats, but if she had to then she would. Roxie stalked forward, making sure to place her paws down softly. She slid into a bush and watched as Travis (possibly attempted to) pin the cat down.
Ennard

Barnabas
December 2nd, 2017, 07:28 PM
The young kit like tom starred up at Travis, his body staying where he was at. "I'm sorry. I didn't know this was your territory." meowed Mild. He was only seven moons old, so didn't really go anywhere.

darkblazingstar
December 5th, 2017, 08:26 AM
The young kit like tom starred up at Travis, his body staying where he was at. "I'm sorry. I didn't know this was your territory." meowed Mild. He was only seven moons old, so didn't really go anywhere.
Travis got off the young cat once he knew the cat meant no harm "why are you out here alone if you cant defend yourself? had it been a meaner cat you would have been in danger." What could have brought this young cat out into the woods alone... why is he out here? Travis looked back at Roxie wondering what she thought about the situation.

Flameleaf

darkblazingstar
December 10th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Bump

Barnabas
December 13th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Travis got off the young cat once he knew the cat meant no harm "why are you out here alone if you cant defend yourself? had it been a meaner cat you would have been in danger." What could have brought this young cat out into the woods alone... why is he out here? Travis looked back at Roxie wondering what she thought about the situation.

Flameleaf

Mild looked at Travis a bit frightened, not knowing for sure if he was going to hurt him. "Well me and my adopted mother Mangle were traveling when we got lost. Do you so happen to know where we are?Have you seen Mangle. She's a she-cat with mangled fur.? meowed Mild, realizing he was babbling on and on.
Flameleaf

Tundra
December 14th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Roxie shook her head. ”I can’t say that I have, sorry.” She meowed. “But I’ll keep a lookout.”
darkblazingstar

darkblazingstar
December 17th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Mild looked at Travis a bit frightened, not knowing for sure if he was going to hurt him. "Well me and my adopted mother Mangle were traveling when we got lost. Do you so happen to know where we are?Have you seen Mangle. She's a she-cat with mangled fur.? meowed Mild, realizing he was babbling on and on.
Flameleaf

Roxie shook her head. ”I can’t say that I have, sorry.” She meowed. “But I’ll keep a lookout.”
darkblazingstar
Travis watched the young cat."sorry, but i havnt seen her. As for where we are right now we are in the forest between the river and the twolegsplace."travis turns toward roxie "i think we should watch this kit till he finds this mangle but what do you think we should do?."

Tundra
December 17th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Roxie blinked at the kit. “Well... Its not safe for a kit to be wandering around alone.” She meowed with a glance at Travis. “I think we should take care of him, just Incase.”

Barnabas
December 17th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Travis watched the young cat."sorry, but i havnt seen her. As for where we are right now we are in the forest between the river and the twolegsplace."travis turns toward roxie "i think we should watch this kit till he finds this mangle but what do you think we should do?."
Roxie blinked at the kit. “Well... Its not safe for a kit to be wandering around alone.” She meowed with a glance at Travis. “I think we should take care of him, just Incase.”

Mild looked at Roxir then back at Travis, a bit frightened to go off with a couple strangers. Should I trust them or run away to find Mangle by myself? Mild decided to stay with them and trust them. "I promise that I won't pull anything on you. In not that kind of kitten." meowed Mild.

darkblazingstar
December 26th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Mild looked at Roxir then back at Travis, a bit frightened to go off with a couple strangers. Should I trust them or run away to find Mangle by myself? Mild decided to stay with them and trust them. "I promise that I won't pull anything on you. In not that kind of kitten." meowed Mild.
Travis thinks for a second. Then turns toward the kit "so here is what we are going to do we will find your mother but in order to do so we need to know were you last saw her?"

Barnabas
December 26th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Travis thinks for a second. Then turns toward the kit "so here is what we are going to do we will find your mother but in order to do so we need to know were you last saw her?"

Flameleaf
Mild dipped his head, a bit frightened, since he really couldn't remember where he last saw his mother. 'Oh wait,' Thought Mild. "I saw her right inside the forest, but then we got separated." He replied.

Tundra
December 26th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Roxie nodded. “Okay, we’ll help you find her.” She promised with a glance at Travis.

darkblazingstar
January 1st, 2018, 06:56 PM
Megan
Flameleaf
(Sorry for not being around holiday time is busy for me)
Travis nodded his head in agreement "so lets begin the search from where you last saw her do you remember how to get there?" travis asked the young cat.

Barnabas
January 23rd, 2018, 01:12 PM
Megan
Flameleaf
(Sorry for not being around holiday time is busy for me)
Travis nodded his head in agreement "so lets begin the search from where you last saw her do you remember how to get there?" travis asked the young cat.

Mild nodded, "Its past these tree's." He meowed.