PDA

View Full Version : Warriors that you hate.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Gary sues, mary sues, cats that just get on your nerves! Feel free to rant!

Zan Partizanne
October 27th, 2017, 07:07 AM
JayFeather, The way he's become overrated in the fandom irritates me and his snarky attitude with everybody is annoying to read through.

Momotaro
October 27th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Clear Sky.

Uhhhhhhh....

I Hate him with a burning passion.

And Starflower.

And kinda Tigerheart.

They could of made him better, a Bramblestar figure who becomes leader when a ton of cats die, and has to go through the hate at his name.
He sees his brother in Starlan.

And has to be cold to dovewing because his rank.

but they made him an idiot.

Spoiler!

And made Dovewing betray her clan.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Zan Partizanne
October 27th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Clear Sky.

Uhhhhhhh....

I Hate him with a burning passion.

And Starflower.

And kinda Tigerheart.

They could of made him better, a Bramblestar figure who becomes leader when a ton of cats die, and has to go through the hate at his name.
He sees his brother in Starlan.

And has to be cold to dovewing because his rank.

but they made him an idiot.

Spoiler!

And made Dovewing betray her clan.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I agree with everything except him making her betray ThunderClan he even told her to take the kits to ThunderClan before he died but did she listen? No. She even said herself "How could I deprive them of such a wonderful father" showing that it was her choice to join ShadowClan.

Momotaro
October 27th, 2017, 08:33 AM
I agree with everything except him making her betray ThunderClan he even told her to take the kits to ThunderClan before he died but did she listen? No. She even said herself "How could I deprive them of such a wonderful father" showing that it was her choice to join ShadowClan.
I meant the Erins choosing that.

Zan Partizanne
October 27th, 2017, 08:34 AM
I meant the Erins choosing that.
oooh Ok

Mystic
October 29th, 2017, 04:45 PM
MILLIE

Captain
October 29th, 2017, 06:09 PM
RAINFLOWER

wickedvirtues
October 29th, 2017, 06:13 PM
DOVEWING/LIONBLAZE

loupnoir
October 29th, 2017, 06:15 PM
firestar after the first series enough said
he got...,,, really, really cringey.
and bramblestar. he didnt deserve to become leader, graystripe did. a moment of silence for graystripe u_u

Toughwolf
October 30th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Clear Sky and Star Flower both really bother me.

Tigerheart bothers me. I like his loyalty and his strength in the clan, but overall he just kinda seems like an angsty teenager and he makes me angry.

Jayfeather's attitude pisses me off. I respect that they made him an empath, and I thought that was a really cool ability, but his attitude irritates me more and more every time I read his name. They've played it up so it defines his character.

Violetpaw, easily one of the most aggravating apprentices I've ever had to read from the perspective of. Her refusal to open her eyes and look beyond her pride has done nothing but hurt everyone around her. (I'm only in the second book of the Vision of Shadows series because I'm waiting to be able to find the rest online, so am starting Yellowfangs Secret right now. So where I'm at, Shadowclan just got driven out by the rogues and Violetpaw is being a brat to her sister.)

Wolvesregion
November 1st, 2017, 03:49 PM
Firestar. Just.. No. he became such a mary sue and got really annoying. He acts so respectable like nd elder when hes a leader and hes like 25 moons when becomes leader.. i mean come on.

Tundra
November 1st, 2017, 04:04 PM
I said I hated a cat at school, but can’t remember who...

Anyways! Firestar was my favorite character in the first series! But after the first series... No. He became soooooooooooooooo perfect. Doing almost everything perfect. He is probably one of the biggest Gary Sues in all of the series!

And lets not forget about Dovewing.

judas
November 1st, 2017, 04:26 PM
Firestar and Silverstream

Mystic
November 1st, 2017, 05:01 PM
Sandstorm

Role
November 1st, 2017, 07:48 PM
Firestar has a special place in my heart, but being involved in the Three prophecy? That was a bit much. And being a young leader able to make mistakes, he did not. Firestar: *SUDDENLY, EXPEIRIANCED LEADER WISDOM.*

Jayfeather also has a special place in my heart. He is one of my favorite characters, but he was a bit ridiculous in my opinion. He complains about EVERYTHINGGGG

I have more but my mind drew a blank

Bracken12
November 4th, 2017, 07:07 PM
and bramblestar. he didnt deserve to become leader, graystripe did. a moment of silence for graystripe u_u
DID GRAYSTRIPE DIE?! * STARTS TO WAIL * GRAYSTRIPE MY BLOW TROCH LOVING KITTY HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME ERINNNNS! * voice raises an octave*

Bramblestar should just die already, he's old enough to be Foxleap's dad and Foxleap died, so he should die too.

Firestar went really cringy after the first series, I agree. https://40.media.tumblr.com/c6707f7ecdf175da91dfa1e269a86a67/tumblr_nepzf9URFt1rnivqko2_500.png This is so true I died laughing!

List of all the other cats I hate ( reasons are here)

Berrynose ( a cute, fluffy mama's boy that is as annoying as hair that won't stay down... no personality whats so ever!)
Hollyleaf ( You HAD TO KEEP THE BRATTY ONE ALIVE ERINS?! COME ON!)
Leafpool ( I wish she had joined Windclan, we never hear from Windclan in the books)
Flametail ( Got what?Ten speaking parts in all the books he was alive in?)
Tigerheart ( I refuse to call him Tigerstar, the 'Original' Tigerstar was better than him! And he was EVIL AS THE DAY IS LONG!)
Bramblestar ( I call him Brambledumb or Bramblebubble because he has the the smarts of a dumb thing and he has the personality of a bubble!)
Pretty much evey single background cat Erin Hunter has ever made up

MILLIE SHOULD DIE! I fI had the name she did I would die of shame... Her real name is... Millwood

loupnoir
November 4th, 2017, 07:18 PM
DID GRAYSTRIPE DIE?! * STARTS TO WAIL * GRAYSTRIPE MY BLOW TROCH LOVING KITTY HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME ERINNNNS! * voice raises an octave*

Bramblestar should just die already, he's old enough to be Foxleap's dad and Foxleap died, so he should die too.

Firestar went really cringy after the first series, I agree. https://40.media.tumblr.com/c6707f7ecdf175da91dfa1e269a86a67/tumblr_nepzf9URFt1rnivqko2_500.png This is so true I died laughing!

List of all the other cats I hate ( reasons are here)

Berrynose ( a cute, fluffy mama's boy that is as annoying as hair that won't stay down... no personality whats so ever!)
Hollyleaf ( You HAD TO KEEP THE BRATTY ONE ALIVE ERINS?! COME ON!)
Leafpool ( I wish she had joined Windclan, we never hear from Windclan in the books)
Flametail ( Got what?Ten speaking parts in all the books he was alive in?)
Tigerheart ( I refuse to call him Tigerstar, the 'Original' Tigerstar was better than him! And he was EVIL AS THE DAY IS LONG!)
Bramblestar ( I call him Brambledumb or Bramblebubble because he has the the smarts of a dumb thing and he has the personality of a bubble!)
Pretty much evey single background cat Erin Hunter has ever made up

MILLIE SHOULD DIE! I fI had the name she did I would die of shame... Her real name is... Millwood

:")

bramblestar should rlly die hes aNNOYING and old idk why leaders dont die of old age what??

Bracken12
November 4th, 2017, 07:22 PM
:")

bramblestar should rlly die hes aNNOYING and old idk why leaders dont die of old age what??
Ikr?! HE's so darn freaking old it's almost laughable! He's crazy! I need to write a fanfiction where I kill all the cats in the clans I hate! OH I'M GONNA GO DO THAT!

loupnoir
November 4th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Ikr?! HE's so darn freaking old it's almost laughable! He's crazy! I need to write a fanfiction where I kill all the cats in the clans I hate! OH I'M GONNA GO DO THAT!

wowie

Bracken12
November 4th, 2017, 08:44 PM
wowie
I've already done two chapters of it! It's alarmingly funny!

( I got into sugar, and I've eaten half of our stash of left over Halloween candy, I'm HYPER AND READY TO ROLEPLAY ALL NIGHT LONG! * Howls* )

Dust
November 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM
I really never liked Thistleclaw ever and idk about Lionblaze tbh

SnakeBite
November 23rd, 2017, 07:34 PM
I really dislike when FireStar was going to give Millie her warrior name, but she refused and keeps her kittypet name. I mean REALLY!!!!!!!!!!

SnakeBite
November 23rd, 2017, 07:40 PM

I agree, Graystripe NEEDS to be where he belongs, not kicked out of the picture, don't fail me Erin Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bawling: