PDA

View Full Version : BaneClan

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 06:08 PM
BaneClan is a clan of no mercy. KIts become apprentices at four months, they train with claws, and the warriors are the strongest around. Think you've got what it takes? If so, fill out this form below:

Name:
Crush/Love Interest:
Family:
Activity:
RP example:

Here is the form for the BaneClan leader, Thornstar.

Name:Thornstar
Appearance: http://img08.deviantart.net/6a06/i/2010/211/1/9/brown_tabby__blue_eyes_by_larkabelaqua.jpg
Personality: Cold and all business. Only shows love to her family and best friend
Crush/Love Interest: Open
Family: not yet

I can't wait to start! We need at least 5 cats before we can start tho.

ROLES NEEDED: <ELDERS- QUEENS--KITS>

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Name: Coldleaf
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/56/60/4f/56604f3336329b342e43b427f3b67ed2.jpg
Personality: Cold, Slightly harsh, not much of a fan for kits
Family: None

Mayflower
November 20th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Name: Coldleaf
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/56/60/4f/56604f3336329b342e43b427f3b67ed2.jpg
Personality: Cold, Slightly harsh, not much of a fan for kits
Accepted!

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Nice! Thanks!

Crumbleless
November 20th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Name: Frosttooth
Appearance:http://inspirationseek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Beautiful-Silver-Maine-Coon-Cat.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Crush/Love Interest: Thornstar
Family: Primroselight (NPC Mother), Snailthroat (NPC Father), Ashstorm (NPC Brother
Activity: 8/10
RP example: Frosttooth layed in his nest staring at his herbs. The supply was low as it was leaf-bare. The tom got up and flicked his tail padding out of his den and out of camp sniffing at the ground for herbs. Frosttooth finally found some yarrow under a Bramble bush and grinend,"This is the best I've found all Leafbare!" The medicine cat plucked the leaves before sniffing the air again.

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 07:09 AM
Name: Gingerstrike
Appearance:http://www.findcatnames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ginger-cat-names-3.jpg
Personality: vicious ruling controling but shes kindhearted to ones she loves shes gentle but never holds back and thinks her mind
Crush/Love Interest: open ( i would like her to become a queen one day )
Family: Mothdeath ( father ) Badgerheart ( mother ) ( siblings open )
Activity: 9/10 but a 8/10 when schools in session
RP example: Gingerstrike padded through the territory she spotted a squrriel and raced after it loving the feel of wind her fur almost forgetting the squrriel until she was right next to it she pounced snapping its neck

Name: fallenpaw
Appearance:
Age: http://orig09.deviantart.net/1483/f/2010/225/3/9/baby_cat_don__t_be_shy_by_turkiye2009.jpg
Personality: kind of shy but loves to have fun with her close friends very smart easy to teach pleasureable
Rank: (If you want deputy put Deputy?) Med cat apprentice
Crush/Love Interest: open but it is forbidden
Family: open
Activity: said before
RP example: Fallenpaw woke on his ceromony day " no i dont want to be with all those other cats " he mewed softly he was a loner but hen his mind light up " maybe i wwont be " he said aloud looking across the camp at the medicine cat den he grinned

Mayflower
November 21st, 2016, 03:46 PM
Name: Gingerstrike
Appearance:http://www.findcatnames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ginger-cat-names-3.jpg
Personality: vicious ruling controling but shes kindhearted to ones she loves shes gentle but never holds back and thinks her mind
Crush/Love Interest: open ( i would like her to become a queen one day )
Family: Mothdeath ( father ) Badgerheart ( mother ) ( siblings open )
Activity: 9/10 but a 8/10 when schools in session
RP example: Gingerstrike padded through the territory she spotted a squrriel and raced after it loving the feel of wind her fur almost forgetting the squrriel until she was right next to it she pounced snapping its neck

Name: fallenpaw
Appearance:
Age: http://orig09.deviantart.net/1483/f/2010/225/3/9/baby_cat_don__t_be_shy_by_turkiye2009.jpg
Personality: kind of shy but loves to have fun with her close friends very smart easy to teach pleasureable
Rank: (If you want deputy put Deputy?) Med cat apprentice
Crush/Love Interest: open but it is forbidden
Activity: said before
RP example: Fallenpaw woke on his ceromony day " no i dont want to be with all those other cats " he mewed softly he was a loner but hen his mind light up " maybe i wwont be " he said aloud looking across the camp at the medicine cat den he grinned
Name: Frosttooth
Appearance:http://inspirationseek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Beautiful-Silver-Maine-Coon-Cat.jpg
Family: Primroselight (NPC Mother), Snailthroat (NPC Father), Ashstorm (NPC Brother
Activity: 8/10
RP example: Frosttooth layed in his nest staring at his herbs. The supply was low as it was leaf-bare. The tom got up and flicked his tail padding out of his den and out of camp sniffing at the ground for herbs. Frosttooth finally found some yarrow under a Bramble bush and grinend,"This is the best I've found all Leafbare!" The medicine cat plucked the leaves before sniffing the air again.
Both accepted, but Goose, medicine cats cant have mates(right?).Is it just an impossible crush?

aleka!
November 21st, 2016, 04:22 PM
Name: Geckopaw
Appearance: link coming~
Family: Ehhhhh open
Activity: usually online..
RP example:

Geckopaw lowered his jaw. He inhaled, breathing in the scents scattered around him. He could smell a mouse scuttling in some ferns near him. A growl rumbling low in his throat, he dropped into a crouch. Slightly wiggling his rump, he tread softly. He ducked among the arching fronds. Still out of sight, he pounced.
Sinking his claws into the mouse's side, he tossed it so it would hit a rock. The rodent laid still, winded. Hissing, he pounced again. He bit it's neck, killing it.

Honeykit
November 21st, 2016, 04:33 PM
Name: Thistlebranch
Appearance: http://www.paws-and-effect.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/brown-tabby.jpg
Personality: cold through and through with no regret or remorse. ruthlessly trains apprentices. is very good at hunting and fighting
Activity: weekends most of the time
RP example: Thistlebranch stalked through the leaf bare forest, careful not to let any leaf stir. Against the white snow there lay a hunched vole quickly eating nuts at the base of a tree. Thistlebranch lay flat against the snow blending in with the dead bracken. Quick as a flash Thistlebranch lunged for the vole killing it with a snap to the neck. Thistlebranch smiled as he tasted vole blood and toke his catch to camp.

Crumbleless
November 21st, 2016, 05:09 PM
Both accepted, but Goose, medicine cats cant have mates(right?).Is it just an impossible crush?
MooBaby171
Frosttooth is just intrested in Thornstar. Either way if you've read all the books you would know that there have been medicine cats who have had a mate and kits.

Mayflower
November 21st, 2016, 05:18 PM
@MooBaby171 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=616)
Frosttooth is just intrested in Thornstar. Either way if you've read all the books you would know that there have been medicine cats who have had a mate and kits.
ok thanks

Snake
November 21st, 2016, 05:47 PM
Name: Winterkit//Smokekit//Splashpaw
Appearance: White she-cat with one black spot on her right eye//Black cat with one white spot on his left eye//Blue-gray tom with green eyes and a white paw
Age: 3 moons (turning 4 in 2 irl days)//3 moons (Turning 4 in 2 irl days)//6 moons
Personality: She is a lovable kit, her brother gets her in trouble all the time. She helps the cats he hurts. She talks for her brother since he is shy.//He loves to break the rules! He likes breaking the rules more is he can drag his sister along with him! He bullies the other kits, and he HATES talking to other cats so his sister talks for him//Small tom, he is a fast learner and he likes to be right. He pushes himself too hard but wont show anyone else. He thinks he is too stupid to be a warrior or a medicine cat.
Crush/Love Interest: open//open//open (I would like him to have a crush on someone)
Family: Mother: open Sibling: Smokekit//Mother: open Sibling: Winterkit//open
Activity: most of the time eight/10 (Number key for eight not working)
RP example: Winterkit padded around the camp, she looked for Smokekit, 'Dont tell me he is getting in trob-' The sound of Smokekit yowling for help cut off her thoughts. "Smokekit!" She exclaimed running to find a warrior! She ran into a small tom, "Are you a warrior?" She asked staring into his eyes.

'This is the best idea! I will get lots of prey for our clan!' He thought as he went further into the darkness. He didn't stop until he found a river 'I will get fish!' He thought. He padded onto a rock by the river, when he saw a fish his paws shot into the water. Then he lost his footing and he fell into the river, he yowled for help, "Help! I can-" His head went under water, silencing his words.

"A.... A warrior... Oh no not me! I am just an apprentice! Why is something wrong?" He asked, she nodded, "Smokekit might be hurt!" She mewed, "Where is he?" "I am not sure..." came her reply, "Dont worry I will find him!" Splashpaw said running into the darkness, a kit was yowling for help at the river! He got to the river a kit was struggling to keep above water. Splashpaw jumped into the water after the kit. He slowly made it throught the strong current of the water to the kit, "Smokekit! Why are you out of camp!" He asked, no response the kit might have passed out, he grabed the kit and got out of the river.

Caligo Everton
November 21st, 2016, 07:47 PM
Appearance: White she-cat with one black spot on her right eye//Black cat with one white spot on his left eye//Blue-gray tom with green eyes and a white paw
Age: 3 moons (turning 4 in 2 irl days)//3 moons (Turning 4 in 2 irl days)//6 moons
Personality: She is a lovable kit, her brother gets her in trouble all the time. She helps the cats he hurts. She talks for her brother since he is shy.//He loves to break the rules! He likes breaking the rules more is he can drag his sister along with him! He bullies the other kits, and he HATES talking to other cats so his sister talks for him//Small tom, he is a fast learner and he likes to be right. He pushes himself too hard but wont show anyone else. He thinks he is too stupid to be a warrior or a medicine cat.
Crush/Love Interest: open//open//open (I would like him to have a crush on someone)
RP example: Winterkit padded around the camp, she looked for Smokekit, 'Dont tell me he is getting in trob-' The sound of Smokekit yowling for help cut off her thoughts. "Smokekit!" She exclaimed running to find a warrior! She ran into a small tom, "Are you a warrior?" She asked staring into his eyes.

'This is the best idea! I will get lots of prey for our clan!' He thought as he went further into the darkness. He didn't stop until he found a river 'I will get fish!' He thought. He padded onto a rock by the river, when he saw a fish his paws shot into the water. Then he lost his footing and he fell into the river, he yowled for help, "Help! I can-" His head went under water, silencing his words.

"A.... A warrior... Oh no not me! I am just an apprentice! Why is something wrong?" He asked, she nodded, "Smokekit might be hurt!" She mewed, "Where is he?" "I am not sure..." came her reply, "Dont worry I will find him!" Splashpaw said running into the darkness, a kit was yowling for help at the river! He got to the river a kit was struggling to keep above water. Splashpaw jumped into the water after the kit. He slowly made it throught the strong current of the water to the kit, "Smokekit! Why are you out of camp!" He asked, no response the kit might have passed out, he grabed the kit and got out of the river.

Name: shiverwing
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/50/59/66/505966d6aa783d8f60d66a3a6e6392e9.jpg
Personality: TBRPed
Rank: (If you want deputy put Deputy?): warrior or deputy if open
Crush/Love Interest: Thornstar if possible?
Family: none. Abandoned her as a kit.
Activity: 9/10
RP example: you've rped with me. If you want to see good posts go to my other rp

Caligo Everton
November 21st, 2016, 07:47 PM
Idk why I quoted you.

dino.
November 21st, 2016, 07:53 PM
BaneClan is a clan of no mercy. KIts become apprentices at four months, they train with claws, and the warriors are the strongest around. Think you've got what it takes? If so, fill out this form below:

Name:
Crush/Love Interest:
Family:
Activity:
RP example:

Here is the form for the BaneClan leader, Thornstar.

Name:Thornstar
Appearance: http://img08.deviantart.net/6a06/i/2010/211/1/9/brown_tabby__blue_eyes_by_larkabelaqua.jpg
Personality: Cold and all business. Only shows love to her family and best friend
Family: not yet

I can't wait to start! We need at least 5 cats before we can start tho.
Name: Wolfpaw
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=fluffy+gray+kitten&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTob2QoLvQAhVI34MKHdgXBfYQ_AUIBygB#imgr c=dAbXKDhppjs8fM%3A
Personality: Unnoticed, quiet, outspoken
Crush: open
Family: all dead

Mistystream
November 21st, 2016, 10:50 PM
Name: Mistystream
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyyxsIQFffXrn98yF69HJPHLLS-62Gcj_UPp3EbXrJyI_UOjhr like this but the eyes are a bright saturated green.
Personality: Shows no mercy, likes to eat lots of food, isn't afraid to kill if necessary.
Crush/Love Interest: Not yet
Family: Raggedpaw (Son)
Activity: Like 7/10 on weekdays and 9/10 on weekends.
RP example: Mistystream unsheathed her claws, digging them into the enemy. She pinned the enemy down, watching blood drizzle from where she had just sunk her claws. She fixed her bright green eyes on the tom and smiled, soon after delivering a killing bite to the neck.

Mayflower
November 22nd, 2016, 03:07 PM
Name: Wolfpaw
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=fluffy+gray+kitten&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTob2QoLvQAhVI34MKHdgXBfYQ_AUIBygB#imgr c=dAbXKDhppjs8fM%3A
Personality: Unnoticed, quiet, outspoken
Crush: open
Family: all dead
Name: Mistystream
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyyxsIQFffXrn98yF69HJPHLLS-62Gcj_UPp3EbXrJyI_UOjhr like this but the eyes are a bright saturated green.
Personality: Shows no mercy, likes to eat lots of food, isn't afraid to kill if necessary.
Crush/Love Interest: Not yet
Family: Nah
RP example: Mistystream unsheathed her claws, digging them into the enemy. She pinned the enemy down, watching blood drizzle from where she had just sunk her claws. She fixed her bright green eyes on the tom and smiled, soon after delivering a killing bite to the neck.
Both accepted!

Mayflower
November 22nd, 2016, 03:09 PM

Name: shiverwing
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/50/59/66/505966d6aa783d8f60d66a3a6e6392e9.jpg
Personality: TBRPed
Rank: (If you want deputy put Deputy?): warrior or deputy if open
Crush/Love Interest: Thornstar if possible?
Family: none. Abandoned her as a kit.
RP example: you've rped with me. If you want to see good posts go to my other rp
You guys are accepted too! You can start whenever you want.

Mayflower
November 22nd, 2016, 03:21 PM
So here is the clan so far!

Leader: Thornstar
Deputy: Coldleaf, Gingerstrike, or Shiverwing (I will pick during RP)
Medicine Cat: Frosttooth
Med Cat Apprentice: Fallenpaw
Warriors: Thistlebranch, Mistystream, Sootwhisker, Sagemoon, Shadeclaw, and the two cats who don't get deputy
Apprentices: Wolfpaw, Splashpaw, Geckopaw, Raggedpaw
Kits: Winterkit, Smokekit,
Queens: none (needed)
Elders: none (needed)
You can apply more than one character!

Mistystream
November 22nd, 2016, 08:44 PM
I'm going to apply another character if you don't mind.

Name: Raggedpaw
Appearance: https://3b0ad08da0832cf37cf5-435f6e4c96078b01f281ebf62986b022.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.c om/articles/content/How-old-is-my-cat-in-human-years_0af22fe2-0f4a-4b24-821f-695be0d18cee.jpg
Personality: Over his head, thinks he's better than everyone
Family: Can I change Mistystream to be his mom? I kind of like the idea of her having a kit with an unknown father, but I don't want her to be a queen.
RP example: Raggedpaw stood on his paws, with a brave look on his face. "I bet I can kill a badger!" Raggedpaw said to his mother, fairly confident. "Maybe someday, Raggedpaw. But you're only an apprentice." Mistystar replied to her kit, staring him in his ice blue eyes.

Mayflower
November 22nd, 2016, 08:46 PM
I'm going to apply another character if you don't mind.

Name: Raggedpaw
Appearance: https://3b0ad08da0832cf37cf5-435f6e4c96078b01f281ebf62986b022.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.c om/articles/content/How-old-is-my-cat-in-human-years_0af22fe2-0f4a-4b24-821f-695be0d18cee.jpg
Personality: Over his head, thinks he's better than everyone
Family: Can I change Mistystream to be his mom? I kind of like the idea of her having a kit with an unknown father, but I don't want her to be a queen.
RP example: Raggedpaw stood on his paws, with a brave look on his face. "I bet I can kill a badger!" Raggedpaw said to his mother, fairly confident. "Maybe someday, Raggedpaw. But you're only an apprentice." Mistystar replied to her kit, staring him in his ice blue eyes.
Accepted, and That cool.

Honeykit
November 23rd, 2016, 01:28 PM
So here is the clan so far!

Leader: Thornstar
Deputy: Coldleaf, Gingerstrike, or Shiverwing (I will pick during RP)
Medicine Cat: Frosttooth
Warriors: Thistlebranch, Mistystream, and the two cats who don't get deputy (Needed)
Apprentices: Wolfpaw, Splashpaw, Fallenpaw, Geckopaw, Raggedpaw
Kits: Winterkit, Smokekit,
Queens: none (needed)
Elders: none (needed)
You can apply more than one character!

what about me?!

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 01:33 PM
what about me?!
EEP! sorry, I will add you now. Wait, I have ThistleBranch on there already :/

Honeykit
November 23rd, 2016, 01:35 PM
thx :D

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 01:44 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Personally:aggressive,secretive,brave,loyal,smart, easy to get mad,quick to fight
Mate: sagemoon
Family:maybe Raggedpaw,he has a lot of her personally,as a brother
Activity:8
Rp:Shadeclaw snapped the mouses neck with her paw and covered it,she had to get her anger out someway,how dare that cat talk to her like that!Her tail swished in anger
Appearance:http://orig13.deviantart.net/56bf/f/2013/157/3/8/floating_blackstar_by_kimi_celine-d681zyt.png

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 01:47 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Personally:aggressive,secretive,brave,loyal,smart, easy to get mad,quick to fight
Mate: open,ask if interested
Family:maybe Raggedpaw,he has a lot of her personally,as a brother
Activity:8
Rp:Shadeclaw snapped the mouses neck with her paw and covered it,she had to get her anger out someway,how dare that cat talk to her like that!Her tail swished in anger
Appearance:http://orig13.deviantart.net/56bf/f/2013/157/3/8/floating_blackstar_by_kimi_celine-d681zyt.png
Accepted!

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 01:48 PM
Yay

ConfusedCas
November 23rd, 2016, 01:49 PM
Name: Sootwhisker
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/23/36/cd2336b6e6168ffb803dd4904917dcb4.jpg
Personality: Blunt, Cold, Brave, extremely Loyal
Crush/Love Interest: None
Family: Unknown
RP example: The sky remained a dark grey, threating to rain down on the lake. Sootwhisker narrowed his cold ice blue eyes as he gazed warily up at it. "It's a sign." He murmured distantly. The grounds of Starclan never had bad weather, so he knew this would be destruction for Baneclan. "I must warn them." He pounded off across the moors, wind buffeting his thick dark pelt.

Name: Sagemoon
Appearance: http://catcode.com/catpics/3920_cat_in_hills.jpg
Personality: Nervous, Quiet, Mysterious, not Loyal, Secretive
Family: Mother and Father were warriors who are now in Starclan (Mother: Whitedapple, Father: Rainwhisker)
RP Example: (can you refer to Sootwhiskers?)

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 01:52 PM
Sagemoon x Shadeclaw..?

ConfusedCas
November 23rd, 2016, 01:53 PM
Sagemoon x Shadeclaw..?
sure ^w^

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 01:57 PM
Name: Sootwhisker
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/23/36/cd2336b6e6168ffb803dd4904917dcb4.jpg
Personality: Blunt, Cold, Brave, extremely Loyal
Crush/Love Interest: None
Family: Unknown
RP example: The sky remained a dark grey, threating to rain down on the lake. Sootwhisker narrowed his cold ice blue eyes as he gazed warily up at it. "It's a sign." He murmured distantly. The grounds of Starclan never had bad weather, so he knew this would be destruction for Baneclan. "I must warn them." He pounded off across the moors, wind buffeting his thick dark pelt.

Name: Sagemoon
Appearance: http://catcode.com/catpics/3920_cat_in_hills.jpg
Personality: Nervous, Quiet, Mysterious, not Loyal, Secretive
Family: Mother and Father were warriors who are now in Starclan (Mother: Whitedapple, Father: Rainwhisker)
RP Example: (can you refer to Sootwhiskers?)
Both accepted!

ConfusedCas
November 23rd, 2016, 02:00 PM
Both accepted!
Thanks~ If there is a prophecy or warning can Sootwhisker be the one to tell Frosttooth or Thornstar?

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 02:03 PM
Thanks~ If there is a prophecy or warning can Sootwhisker be the one to tell Frosttooth or Thornstar?
Sure!

ConfusedCas
November 23rd, 2016, 02:23 PM
when can we start?

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 02:26 PM
when can we start?
Now if you want, but I'm gonna make a queen now

ConfusedCas
November 23rd, 2016, 02:37 PM
I can make more cats, what are we low on?

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 02:46 PM
Name: Copperclaw
Appearance: http://d39kbiy71leyho.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/22164357/600-400-copper-eyed-cat.png
Personality: generous, Mysterious, protective, cocky
Crush/Love Interest: Needed
Family: Needs kits, all kits without moms can be mine :ringbounce:

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 02:46 PM
I can make more cats, what are we low on?
Elders apprentices and queens, also kind of kits

ConfusedCas
November 23rd, 2016, 03:05 PM
Name: Pepplekit
Appearance: http://s400.photobucket.com/user/Picke-sama/media/perty.jpg.html
Personality: Curious, shy, Loyal
Family: Brother: Mothkit Mother: Rippletail

Name: Mothkit
Appearance: http://www.takingtimecards.co.uk/images/Shades_of_Pale/French_Cat.jpg
Personality: Loud-mouth, Sarcastic, Loyal, Brave, Disrespectful
Family: Sister: Pepplekit Mother: Rippletail

Name: Rippletail
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a5/20/a1/a520a121afdca457ae5a93984d52f10b.jpg
Personality: Sarcastic, Caring, Loving
Crush/Love Interest: Whoever was the father of her last litter
Family: Two kits: Mothkit, Pepplekit

Honeykit
November 23rd, 2016, 03:32 PM
Name: Turtlepaw (TurtleStrike)
Appearance: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/C0448-Kstovo-Calico-cat-with-kitten.jpg
Personality: sharp and barbed. likes to make snide comments.
Crush/Love Interest: none yet
Family: dead
Activity: Weekends, School Breaks
RP example: Turtlepaw stalked along the ridge of the stream. She was watching her mentor and quietly she laughed. They couldn't see her the incompetent mouse brain! Slowly she walked up behind them, darting behind a tree before triumphantly yowling as she landed on their shoulders.

Honeykit
November 23rd, 2016, 03:33 PM
oops didn't realize the picture had a baby just ignore that)

Crumbleless
November 23rd, 2016, 03:42 PM
Frosttooth sniffed at the few herbs he had before taking them each out of their stores,"Not much." He mewed before he took out any rotting or shriveled herbs,"Well I guess I should go and get some herbs." Frosttooth put the leaves back in their places before he padded out of his den pushing past the bramble screen and into the clearing.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 04:19 PM
Shadeclaw sighed as she felt the breeze of green leaf a little colder,she new greenlleaf was almost over

ConfusedCas
November 23rd, 2016, 04:23 PM
Frosttooth sniffed at the few herbs he had before taking them each out of their stores,"Not much." He mewed before he took out any rotting or shriveled herbs,"Well I guess I should go and get some herbs." Frosttooth put the leaves back in their places before he padded out of his den pushing past the bramble screen and into the clearing.
Sagemoon padded into camp after having been with the dawn patrol. All he had managed to catch was a mouse and nothing more. This was unusual for the dappled tom because he was normally such a skilled hunter, but it wasn't his skill that made the hunt so bad, it was a distraction. All day Sagemoon had been thinking about Shadeclaw. They didn't know each other very well but he couldn't seem to get her off his mind. Dropping his measly catch onto the pile he spotted Frosttooth. Turning towards the medicine cat he padded up and gave a friendly smile. "Going herb collecting? Mind if I join you?"

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 05:01 PM
Name: Pepplekit
Appearance: http://s400.photobucket.com/user/Picke-sama/media/perty.jpg.html
Personality: Curious, shy, Loyal
Family: Brother: Mothkit Mother: Rippletail

Name: Mothkit
Appearance: http://www.takingtimecards.co.uk/images/Shades_of_Pale/French_Cat.jpg
Personality: Loud-mouth, Sarcastic, Loyal, Brave, Disrespectful
Family: Sister: Pepplekit Mother: Rippletail

Name: Rippletail
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a5/20/a1/a520a121afdca457ae5a93984d52f10b.jpg
Personality: Sarcastic, Caring, Loving
Crush/Love Interest: Whoever was the father of her last litter
Family: Two kits: Mothkit, Pepplekit
Wouldn't pebble kit and mothkit be apprentices?

ConfusedCas
November 23rd, 2016, 05:02 PM
Wouldn't pebble kit and mothkit be apprentices?
yeah, they need ceremonies, so im just keeping them in the nursery until that happens

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 05:04 PM

Can Winterkit and Smokekit be Copperclaw's kits?

Mistystream
November 23rd, 2016, 07:17 PM
Wait, who's gonna be Raggedpaw's mentor?

Snake
November 23rd, 2016, 07:47 PM
Can Winterkit and Smokekit be Copperclaw's kits?
yes pls

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 09:02 PM
yes pls
Ok cool!

Crumbleless
November 23rd, 2016, 11:12 PM
Sagemoon padded into camp after having been with the dawn patrol. All he had managed to catch was a mouse and nothing more. This was unusual for the dappled tom because he was normally such a skilled hunter, but it wasn't his skill that made the hunt so bad, it was a distraction. All day Sagemoon had been thinking about Shadeclaw. They didn't know each other very well but he couldn't seem to get her off his mind. Dropping his measly catch onto the pile he spotted Frosttooth. Turning towards the medicine cat he padded up and gave a friendly smile. "Going herb collecting? Mind if I join you?"
Frosttooth squinted at the warrior for a moem t before sighing,"I guess... But you must listen to me; no matter what. I will not heal you if you don't listen to me and mistake water hemlock for parsley." The medicine cat obviously didn't mean it but tried to make it sound convincing so that there would not be a single mistake which could rune the rest of Frosttooth's day.
The medicine cat didn't even give Sagemoon a chance to speak before he flicked his tail beckoning for the warrior to follow as Frosttooth made his way out of camp.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 12:08 AM
Frosttooth squinted at the warrior for a moem t before sighing,"I guess... But you must listen to me; no matter what. I will not heal you if you don't listen to me and mistake water hemlock for parsley." The medicine cat obviously didn't mean it but tried to make it sound convincing so that there would not be a single mistake which could rune the rest of Frosttooth's day.
The medicine cat didn't even give Sagemoon a chance to speak before he flicked his tail beckoning for the warrior to follow as Frosttooth made his way out of camp.
His whiskers twitched, sensing that the medicine cat didn't want his company but he followed anyways. Sagemoon would much rather be with Shadeclaw but he had to clear his mind and be alone. Frosttooth wont have to worry about me bugging him. The rather small warrior followed silently, staying a few pawsteps behind.

(When Frosttooth sleeps he'll be visited by the past medic, Sootwhisker)

Mayflower
November 24th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Name: Thistlebranch
Appearance: http://www.paws-and-effect.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/brown-tabby.jpg
Personality: cold through and through with no regret or remorse. ruthlessly trains apprentices. is very good at hunting and fighting
Activity: weekends most of the time
RP example: Thistlebranch stalked through the leaf bare forest, careful not to let any leaf stir. Against the white snow there lay a hunched vole quickly eating nuts at the base of a tree. Thistlebranch lay flat against the snow blending in with the dead bracken. Quick as a flash Thistlebranch lunged for the vole killing it with a snap to the neck. Thistlebranch smiled as he tasted vole blood and toke his catch to camp.
Ok, so Thistlebranch can be Thornstars mate :) AND she could have an affair with Frosttooth ;)

Mayflower
November 24th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Name: Turtlepaw (TurtleStrike)
Appearance: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/C0448-Kstovo-Calico-cat-with-kitten.jpg
Personality: sharp and barbed. likes to make snide comments.
Crush/Love Interest: none yet
Family: dead
Activity: Weekends, School Breaks
RP example: Turtlepaw stalked along the ridge of the stream. She was watching her mentor and quietly she laughed. They couldn't see her the incompetent mouse brain! Slowly she walked up behind them, darting behind a tree before triumphantly yowling as she landed on their shoulders.
yeah, they need ceremonies, so im just keeping them in the nursery until that happens
Accepted and they bme apprentices at 4 moons in this clan Spiral.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Accepted and they bme apprentices at 4 moons in this clan Spiral.
oh right sorry, then they're 4 moons

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 05:47 PM
(fine with me, this could use a little drama!) Thistlebranch emerged from his den (he does share leaders den right?) and stretched, his claws scraping the ground. Thistlebranch looked around the clearing to see Frosttooth and Sagemoon leave the camp. probably looking for herbs, he thought. Thistlebranch padded out into the forest (do we have a forest?) thinking maybe he could do some light hunting, the fresh-kill pile looked a little low. His silent paws padded through the leaves until he spotted a large brown tail waving in the air. Thistlebranch dropped into a hunting and stalked the squirrel. its tail stopped twitching, it's going to leave! thought ThistleBranch. He pounced, landing directly on the squirrel! He bit down, tasting squirrel blood as the creature died.

Mayflower
November 24th, 2016, 06:14 PM
(fine with me, this could use a little drama!) Thistlebranch emerged from his den (he does share leaders den right?) and stretched, his claws scraping the ground. Thistlebranch looked around the clearing to see Frosttooth and Sagemoon leave the camp. probably looking for herbs, he thought. Thistlebranch padded out into the forest (do we have a forest?) thinking maybe he could do some light hunting, the fresh-kill pile looked a little low. His silent paws padded through the leaves until he spotted a large brown tail waving in the air. Thistlebranch dropped into a hunting and stalked the squirrel. its tail stopped twitching, it's going to leave! thought ThistleBranch. He pounced, landing directly on the squirrel! He bit down, tasting squirrel blood as the creature died.
(ok, yes, and yes) Thornstar smiled as Thistlebranch went out hunting. When he came back, she climbed the Bloodrock (Our highrock) and yowled, "All cats old enough to kill gather for the apprenticing of Pebblekit and Mothkit!"
( Snakekit do you want Winterkit and Smokekits ceremonies now? )

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 06:15 PM
As Thistlebranch padded into the clearing he heard his mate's summons and quickly dropped his prey and raced to the bottom of Bloodrock to await his clan.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Recap is any tom open for a mate ) Fallenpaw yawned and got up " what will be learning today " he asked the medicince cat

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 06:24 PM
(ok, yes, and yes) Thornstar smiled as Thistlebranch went out hunting. When he came back, she climbed the Bloodrock (Our highrock) and yowled, "All cats old enough to kill gather for the apprenticing of Pebblekit and Mothkit!"
Mothkit and Pepplekit rolled out of the nursery, stumbling over each other. Rippletail slid out from behind them, pride shining in her blue-ish grey eyes. Her kits had shiny neatly groomed pelts that gleamed silver under the sunlight, except for Mothkit's which was tinted more brown. Rippletail sat them down and gazed up at Thornstar, knowing that after they became apprentices she would retire to the elders den.

Mayflower
November 24th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Mothkit and Pepplekit rolled out of the nursery, stumbling over each other. Rippletail slid out from behind them, pride shining in her blue-ish grey eyes. Her kits had shiny neatly groomed pelts that gleamed silver under the sunlight, except for Mothkit's which was tinted more brown. Rippletail sat them down and gazed up at Thornstar, knowing that after they became apprentices she would retire to the elders den.
Thornstar said, "We are gathered to witness the apprenticing of Pebblekit and Mothkit, as well as the eldering of Rippletail. Pebblekit, please come forward."

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 06:38 PM
ThistleBranch looked at the kits and saw only fresh meat. We'll whip them into shape he thought.

Mayflower
November 24th, 2016, 06:40 PM
ThistleBranch looked at the kits and saw only fresh meat. We'll whip them into shape he thought.
will Thistlebranch be one of the mentors?

Honeykit
November 24th, 2016, 06:41 PM
pssh idk thats for you to decide but he's any substitute when their mentors are sick)

Mayflower
November 24th, 2016, 06:43 PM
pssh idk thats for you to decide but he's any substitute when their mentors are sick)
ok

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Thornstar said, "We are gathered to witness the apprenticing of Pebblekit and Mothkit, as well as the eldering of Rippletail. Pebblekit, please come forward."
Pepplekit's whiskers quivered once he felt the judging gazes burn into his pelt. He shivered, not wanting to move from his spot until his slightly bigger brother gave him a shove forward. With a shaky sigh he padded up to Thornstar, his pale eyes wide.

Mayflower
November 24th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Pepplekit's whiskers quivered once he felt the judging gazes burn into his pelt. He shivered, not wanting to move from his spot until his slightly bigger brother gave him a shove forward. With a shaky sigh he padded up to Thornstar, his pale eyes wide.
Thornstar stared at the kit. "Pebblekit, you have spent four moons in comfort with your mother,but now you will learn to kill our enemies and protect our clan. If you accept this responsibility, you will now be known as Pebblepaw and your mentor shall be Thistlebranch. Do you accept this responsibility?"

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Thornstar stared at the kit. "Pebblekit, you have spent four moons in comfort with your mother,but now you will learn to kill our enemies and protect our clan. If you accept this responsibility, you will now be known as Pebblepaw and your mentor shall be Thistlebranch. Do you accept this responsibility?"
Pepplekit tried to stop his shivering frame, I don't want to kill anyone... He glanced at Thistlebranch wondering if he's the best mentor for him before gazing back up at Thornstar. "I-I do."

Mayflower
November 24th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Pepplekit tried to stop his shivering frame, I don't want to kill anyone... He glanced at Thistlebranch wondering if he's the best mentor for him before gazing back up at Thornstar. "I-I do." "thank you Pebblepaw." She turned to Thistlebranch. Hopefully he can toughen up this kit. "Thistlebranch, do you accept this responsibilty?"

Snake
November 24th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Sure

Mayflower
November 25th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Sure
=ok=

Snake
November 25th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Smokekit looked at the leader, "Hey Winterkit, do you think we will have our ceremoney?" He mewed softly.

"Shush Smokekit! Let me listen!" She hissed looking back up at the leader.

Crumbleless
November 26th, 2016, 05:27 PM
His whiskers twitched, sensing that the medicine cat didn't want his company but he followed anyways. Sagemoon would much rather be with Shadeclaw but he had to clear his mind and be alone. Frosttooth wont have to worry about me bugging him. The rather small warrior followed silently, staying a few pawsteps behind.

(When Frosttooth sleeps he'll be visited by the past medic, Sootwhisker)
(Ok!)
Frostooth continued on his way seeming to be completely ignoring Sagemoon until he reached a stream and sniffed at the edge,"You seem distracted." The medicine cat mewed gazing along the shore.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 05:36 PM
(Ok!)
Frostooth continued on his way seeming to be completely ignoring Sagemoon until he reached a stream and sniffed at the edge,"You seem distracted." The medicine cat mewed gazing along the shore.
"It's nothing." He lied, surprised that Frosttooth would even take an interest in his thoughts. Sagemoon sniffed at a tall round leaf plant, "Chickweed, right?" As an apprentice he often helped gather herbs and rather took an interest in healing, but he was a natural born warrior. More like hunter, that's all I seem to be good at. "Do we need this?" He asked the medicine cat.

Snake
November 27th, 2016, 01:59 PM
(Hey MooBaby171 was Splashpaw accepted?)

Crumbleless
November 27th, 2016, 03:01 PM
"It's nothing." He lied, surprised that Frosttooth would even take an interest in his thoughts. Sagemoon sniffed at a tall round leaf plant, "Chickweed, right?" As an apprentice he often helped gather herbs and rather took an interest in healing, but he was a natural born warrior. More like hunter, that's all I seem to be good at. "Do we need this?" He asked the medicine cat.
Frosttooth chuckled slightly as Sagemoon replied to him but said nothing more. The tom flicked his ear closest to the warrior as he asked if Frosttooth needed chickweed,"What do you think?" He mewed his voice as sweet as honey. The tom stared at Sagemoon a look of longing in his eyes,"I wish you would have decided to become my apprentice. When you were younger you were much more into herbs than being a warrior." Frosttooth stifled a sigh. He wouldn't dare go back after getting the sweet taste of being a warrior. But after all I was forced into this and with Leaf-bare coming...

~Vixen~
November 27th, 2016, 04:31 PM
1. recap 2. do you need any other cats i can make some 3. is the deputy decided )

Night Sky
November 27th, 2016, 05:00 PM
(Hey, is it too late to join?)

Mayflower
November 27th, 2016, 05:22 PM
(Hey, is it too late to join?)
1. recap 2. do you need any other cats i can make some 3. is the deputy decided )
(Hey @MooBaby171 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=616) was Splashpaw accepted?)
It's not too late, first page has the positions we need, and splashpaw was accepted.

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Frosttooth chuckled slightly as Sagemoon replied to him but said nothing more. The tom flicked his ear closest to the warrior as he asked if Frosttooth needed chickweed,"What do you think?" He mewed his voice as sweet as honey. The tom stared at Sagemoon a look of longing in his eyes,"I wish you would have decided to become my apprentice. When you were younger you were much more into herbs than being a warrior." Frosttooth stifled a sigh. He wouldn't dare go back after getting the sweet taste of being a warrior. But after all I was forced into this and with Leaf-bare coming...
He smiled and started to dig up the herb, careful not to break the leaves. Sagemoon jumped with surprise, almost tearing the Chickweed but luckily it stayed intact. He really wishes that? He set the plant down and sighed. "I know. It was my dream to become a medicine cat, but Shadeclaw..." He echoed off and continued to gather the herbs silently. Shadeclaw would have been made a warrior while I would have stayed an apprentice... Did I make the wrong choice? Sagemoon's heart ached. Most cat's wanted to grow up to become warriors but he actually wanted to help his clanmates without using tooth or claw. He wanted to learn each herb. He wanted to be greeted by Starclan. But it was all too late, his young foolish mind had already chosen back then and it seemed he made a terrible mistake. Mouse-dung! I could've been happier but I threw it away. The small dappled tom gathered the Chickweed in his mouth, and continued to look around for useful herbs.

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 05:27 PM
"thank you Pebblepaw." She turned to Thistlebranch. Hopefully he can toughen up this kit. "Thistlebranch, do you accept this responsibilty?"
( Honeykit )

Mayflower
November 27th, 2016, 05:32 PM
( @Honeykit (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=125) ) Honeykit we need you!

~Vixen~
November 27th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Imma make you a few new charctors BTW gingerstrike can take on an apprentice when will you decide the deputy i am really anxious im sorry )
Fallenpaw scurried after her mentor she had hidden in the bushes and followed them " hi frosttooth " she greeted her mentor the medicine cat " this is coltsfoot right? " holding up a yellow flower

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Name: Ravenmask
Appearance: http://venomxbaby.deviantart.com/art/ragdoll-blue-eyes-402845947
Personality: Goofy, Clumsy, Loving, Protective, Ambitious, Loyal
Crush/Love Interest: Deciding
Family: Siblings are open

Night Sky
November 27th, 2016, 05:54 PM
It's not too late, first page has the positions we need, and splashpaw was accepted.

Okay, I'll be two cats, if I'm allowed then!

Name: Bluestreak//Nightkit
Appearance: I'm on mobile, so I couldn't get a URL! Bluestreak is a dark gray she-cat with a noticeable blue/black streak stretching across her back. She has amber eyes.// Nightkit is a black tom with faded white on the end of his tail. He has blue eyes.
Personality: She's pretty grumpy, and doesn't show mercy to any strangers. She cares for her clan mates only and can get impatient pretty quickly.//He's active and really outgoing. Though, he does know when to control himself. He's patient and he acts tough, even though he's warm-hearted in the inside.
Crush/Love interest: None//None yet
Family: None//None

Crumbleless
November 27th, 2016, 06:09 PM
He smiled and started to dig up the herb, careful not to break the leaves. Sagemoon jumped with surprise, almost tearing the Chickweed but luckily it stayed intact. He really wishes that? He set the plant down and sighed. "I know. It was my dream to become a medicine cat, but Shadeclaw..." He echoed off and continued to gather the herbs silently. Shadeclaw would have been made a warrior while I would have stayed an apprentice... Did I make the wrong choice? Sagemoon's heart ached. Most cat's wanted to grow up to become warriors but he actually wanted to help his clanmates without using tooth or claw. He wanted to learn each herb. He wanted to be greeted by Starclan. But it was all too late, his young foolish mind had already chosen back then and it seemed he made a terrible mistake. Mouse-dung! I could've been happier but I threw it away. The small dappled tom gathered the Chickweed in his mouth, and continued to look around for useful herbs.
Frosttooth nodded slightly understanding what had made Sagemoon not want to be a medicine cat. The tom bit off a few more chickweed leaves," I used to love a she-cat named Blossomleaf. But then my sister Morningleap died and I was so grief stricken I accepted Sootwhisker's offer to become her apprentice sworn to find a cure to what my sister died of or at least find out what killed her. Blossomleaf died because of a fox but now and then I catch a glimpse of her in Starclan as well as Morningleap." The medicine cat stared at the stream as if fallen into a trance,"You could always still become my apprentice. I was a warrior when I became Sootwhisker's apprentice and that didn't stop me from learning."

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Frosttooth nodded slightly understanding what had made Sagemoon not want to be a medicine cat. The tom bit off a few more chickweed leaves," I used to love a she-cat named Blossomleaf. But then my sister Morningleap died and I was so grief stricken I accepted Sootwhisker's offer to become her apprentice sworn to find a cure to what my sister died of or at least find out what killed her. Blossomleaf died because of a fox but now and then I catch a glimpse of her in Starclan as well as Morningleap." The medicine cat stared at the stream as if fallen into a trance,"You could always still become my apprentice. I was a warrior when I became Sootwhisker's apprentice and that didn't stop me from learning."
He listened intently, his tail touching Frosttooth's shoulder in sympathy. Sagemoon's eyes widened in surprise, Medicine cat? His heart soared, he wanted to accept immediately. Here's my chance, I can become Frosttooth's apprentice, and truly learn the ways of a medicine cat! Suddenly his stomach sank. "But Frosttooth... What about Fallenpaw?" Sagemoon couldn't bare taking the apprentices spot right from under her.

Mayflower
November 27th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Okay, I'll be two cats, if I'm allowed then!

Name: Bluestreak//Nightkit
Appearance: I'm on mobile, so I couldn't get a URL! Bluestreak is a dark gray she-cat with a noticeable blue/black streak stretching across her back. She has amber eyes.// Nightkit is a black tom with faded white on the end of his tail. He has blue eyes.
Personality: She's pretty grumpy, and doesn't show mercy to any strangers. She cares for her clan mates only and can get impatient pretty quickly.//He's active and really outgoing. Though, he does know when to control himself. He's patient and he acts tough, even though he's warm-hearted in the inside.
Crush/Love interest: None//None yet
Family: None//None
Name: Ravenmask
Appearance: http://venomxbaby.deviantart.com/art/ragdoll-blue-eyes-402845947
Personality: Goofy, Clumsy, Loving, Protective, Ambitious, Loyal
Crush/Love Interest: Deciding
Family: Siblings are open
Both accepted! Oh and Ravenmask X Copperclaw? And can Nightkit be Copperclaw's?

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Both accepted! Oh and Ravenmask X Copperclaw? And can Nightkit be Copperclaw's?
( Sure! So should we start them already mates and Nightkit already born? )

Crumbleless
November 27th, 2016, 06:52 PM
He listened intently, his tail touching Frosttooth's shoulder in sympathy. Sagemoon's eyes widened in surprise, Medicine cat? His heart soared, he wanted to accept immediately. Here's my chance, I can become Frosttooth's apprentice, and truly learn the ways of a medicine cat! Suddenly his stomach sank. "But Frosttooth... What about Fallenpaw?" Sagemoon couldn't bare taking the apprentices spot right from under her.
Frosttooth froze,"Who's Fallenpaw?" The tom suddenly had a large surge of short term memory loss,"Where am I?!" The tom screeched turning in circles as if he was looking for something. Suddenly he sank to the ground his legs underneath him as if he were being prepared to be buried,"I-I'm sorry Morningleap I won't give up until I find the cure." The medicine cat shut his eyes,"This is why I don't discuss my sisters death." He mumbled digging his claws into the earth.

Mayflower
November 27th, 2016, 07:07 PM
( Sure! So should we start them already mates and Nightkit already born? )
Yus, and she can have another kit you can create/play if you want

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Name: Flamekit
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/82/b0/2882b0c9da3d6b6312427670bd7e57fa.jpg
Personality: Shy, Analyzing, Ambitious, Curious
Family: Mother: Copperclaw, Father: Ravenmask, Brother: Nightkit

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Frosttooth froze,"Who's Fallenpaw?" The tom suddenly had a large surge of short term memory loss,"Where am I?!" The tom screeched turning in circles as if he was looking for something. Suddenly he sank to the ground his legs underneath him as if he were being prepared to be buried,"I-I'm sorry Morningleap I won't give up until I find the cure." The medicine cat shut his eyes,"This is why I don't discuss my sisters death." He mumbled digging his claws into the earth.
Sagemoon stepped back, eyes wide with alarm. "F-Frosttooth!" Once the tom had lowered to the ground, he lunged forward to his side. Morningleap? What's happening to him?! He suddenly wished he did have the medicine cat training, because then he was sure he'd know what to do. Sagemoon crouched beside him and softly touched his multi-colored pelt to his.

Mayflower
November 27th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Name: Flamekit
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/82/b0/2882b0c9da3d6b6312427670bd7e57fa.jpg
Personality: Shy, Analyzing, Ambitious, Curious
Family: Mother: Copperclaw, Father: Ravenmask, Brother: Nightkit
Accepted and he has two other siblings, Smokekit and Winterkit

Crumbleless
November 27th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Sagemoon stepped back, eyes wide with alarm. "F-Frosttooth!" Once the tom had lowered to the ground, he lunged forward to his side. Morningleap? What's happening to him?! He suddenly wished he did have the medicine cat training, because then he was sure he'd know what to do. Sagemoon crouched beside him and softly touched his multi-colored pelt to his.
Frosttooth got to his paws and glanced around for a heartbeat slightly furious with himself," Come on now we should get going." The tom said completely oblivious to what had just happened to him,"What did I do?" The medicine cat asked abruptly staring at Sagemoon. You cursed me Morningleap! I can't even speak your name without being crushed. This has happened too often.

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Frosttooth got to his paws and glanced around for a heartbeat slightly furious with himself," Come on now we should get going." The tom said completely oblivious to what had just happened to him,"What did I do?" The medicine cat asked abruptly staring at Sagemoon. You cursed me Morningleap! I can't even speak your name without being crushed. This has happened too often.
"Y-You were just saying strange things..." He explained quietly. It seemed as if the whole medicine cat thing had washed away along with his small episode. Maybe it wasn't my destiny after all... Maybe he didn't mean everything he had said. Sagemoon looked at his paws wistfully, picking up the Chickweed and walking beside Frosttooth, casting worried glances at him. I hope he's alright.
(Oh ya im totally having Sootwhisker visit him the second Frosttooth sleeps)

Night Sky
November 27th, 2016, 09:40 PM
(So Nightkit is Flamekit's brother? Is there more? I'm not mad though, just curious :3)

Bluestreak awoke, feeling a bit uncomfortable. She didn't know why, but she just did feel that way. The elder stood up slowly and groomed herself. She noticed in the corner of her eye that Nightkit was standing near the warrior's den. Well, that kit is almost 4 moons. There's that. The blue she-cat looked at the sky. (Is it day or night? XD)

Nightkit stood outside the warrior's den, his eyes showing emotion of respect. Warriors are what help the clan be brilliant, along with the leader of course. His mother and father must be out, he wasn't quite sure, but he wasn't going to risk finding out by going in there. The kit shook his head. He then ran to the nursery, and looked around in attempt to find his brother Flamekit.

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 10:58 PM
(So Nightkit is Flamekit's brother? Is there more? I'm not mad though, just curious :3)

Bluestreak awoke, feeling a bit uncomfortable. She didn't know why, but she just did feel that way. The elder stood up slowly and groomed herself. She noticed in the corner of her eye that Nightkit was standing near the warrior's den. Well, that kit is almost 4 moons. There's that. The blue she-cat looked at the sky. (Is it day or night? XD)

Nightkit stood outside the warrior's den, his eyes showing emotion of respect. Warriors are what help the clan be brilliant, along with the leader of course. His mother and father must be out, he wasn't quite sure, but he wasn't going to risk finding out by going in there. The kit shook his head. He then ran to the nursery, and looked around in attempt to find his brother Flamekit.
"Now Flamekit, you told me you wanted to see the camp, your four moons old, get outta the nursery!" Ravenmask beckoned, trying to drag his kit out of the nest he cowered in.
"Well not when everyone's out walking around!" He squeaked, "Fine." Flamekit slid out of the nursery, pressing himself close to his father until he spotted his brother. "Nightkit!" Flamekit bounded over to his brother, "Ravenmask's showing me the camp, wanna come?"

Crumbleless
November 27th, 2016, 11:17 PM
"Y-You were just saying strange things..." He explained quietly. It seemed as if the whole medicine cat thing had washed away along with his small episode. Maybe it wasn't my destiny after all... Maybe he didn't mean everything he had said. Sagemoon looked at his paws wistfully, picking up the Chickweed and walking beside Frosttooth, casting worried glances at him. I hope he's alright.
(Oh ya im totally having Sootwhisker visit him the second Frosttooth sleeps)
Frosttooth didn't say a thing as they padded back to camp. The medicine cat just wanted to get some rest now and hopefully see Morningleap and speak to her. Though it was quite unlikely. (XD I don't know whats going to happen but I do know its going to be intresting.)

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Frosttooth didn't say a thing as they padded back to camp. The medicine cat just wanted to get some rest now and hopefully see Morningleap and speak to her. Though it was quite unlikely. (XD I don't know whats going to happen but I do know its going to be intresting.)
As the two entered the camp Sagemoon followed him into the medicine cat den to place the Chickweed in the herb storage. When he turned to leave he hesitated at the den entrance to glance back at Frosttooth. Fallenpaw will watch over you. He didn't want to be patronizing to the tom so Sagemoon slid out of the den. He pushed away the longing of the herb scent and padded to the fresh kill pile. The small tom sighed and pulled a vole out of the pile for himself.
(next post will be Sootwhisker xP)

Night Sky
November 28th, 2016, 08:02 AM
"Now Flamekit, you told me you wanted to see the camp, your four moons old, get outta the nursery!" Ravenmask beckoned, trying to drag his kit out of the nest he cowered in.
"Well not when everyone's out walking around!" He squeaked, "Fine." Flamekit slid out of the nursery, pressing himself close to his father until he spotted his brother. "Nightkit!" Flamekit bounded over to his brother, "Ravenmask's showing me the camp, wanna come?"

Nightkit nodded and said, "Yeah! We can try to get prey for the clan too! Even though we don't really know how..." He trailed off but shook his head. "Let's go!"

~Vixen~
November 28th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Fallenpaw sat in the medicine den swamping herself with knowledge pointing to the herbs and reciting there purposes she was lost in thought suddenly she thought she heard someone something.. she looked around " hello " she asked nobody answers nobody was there she walked out of the den nervously and sat down looking at his mentor " what will be learning today frosttooth " she mewed

Crumbleless
November 28th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Frosttooth sighed nodding his thanks to Sagemoon as the tom departed for the fresh kill pile. The tom flicked his ear," Fallenpaw, I need to get some rest at the moment but for now you can go put away that chickweed." He paused before continuing," Then I want you to go out and collect herbs." Without a word the medicine cat then layed in his nest drowsy for a moment before he silently closed his light greenish brown eyes.

Honeykit
November 29th, 2016, 06:01 AM
oops been busy) Thistlebranch replied "Yes I will mentor this apprentice."

Mayflower
November 29th, 2016, 06:25 AM
"Thank you Thistlebranch, thank you Pebblepaw."

Thornstar then looked at Mothkit. "Mothkit, you have spent four moons in comfort with your mother, but now you will learn to kill our enemies and protect our clan. If you accept this responsibility, you will now be known as Mothpaw and your mentor shall be Sagemoon. Do you accept this responsibility?"

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 12:51 AM
Coldleaf flicked her ear. She set among the throng of cats. I'll try my best to become deputy. She thought. She wished to be deputy so that she could take on more responsiblilities. She didn't really want to be taking orders from the others. But she will follow Clan leader and deputy's orders if she doesn't get to be deputy. She saw the kit up on Bloodrock. Mouse-dung! I wished I could become mentor of that kit. I can make 'em strong in no time. But Mothkit just got a mentor. I'll try to be the best cat so that I could be picked for mentor one day. She thought. She tried her best to excell at hunting and fighting, just so that she can be the strongest cat and raise kits to be warriors.

Snake
November 30th, 2016, 12:57 AM
Winterkit and Smokekit sat looking up at the leader

ConfusedCas
November 30th, 2016, 01:12 AM
"Thank you Thistlebranch, thank you Pebblepaw."

Thornstar then looked at Mothkit. "Mothkit, you have spent four moons in comfort with your mother, but now you will learn to kill our enemies and protect our clan. If you accept this responsibility, you will now be known as Mothpaw and your mentor shall be Sagemoon. Do you accept this responsibility?"
(Can his mentor be Coldleaf, and Sagemoon can mentor one of the other two kits?)
A smirk spread across Mothkit's muzzle, I will learn to fight and crush everyone in my way! "I do!" He meowed, standing tall and puffing his chest out.

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 01:17 AM
That kit looks so proud...I would teach Mothkit to destroy enemies, mostly foxes probably. Coldleaf thought. She hated foxes because they killed her mother, Dawnclaw, when she just turned into an apprentice. Then when her father, Darkshade, was hunting, a fox jumped out and killed him by biting his neck.

Night Sky
November 30th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Nightkit saw that Mothkit was becoming an apprentice. Nice! Hopefully, Mothkit can reach me some hunting moves too! He sat down, forgetting that his brother and father were just going to get out of camp. I wonder how it would be like if we got turned into apprentices? The black kit thought to himself. It would be great! Who would be our mentors though? He kept thinking to himself, forgetting about the ceremony being here.

Mayflower
November 30th, 2016, 03:23 PM
(Can his mentor be Coldleaf, and Sagemoon can mentor one of the other two kits?)
A smirk spread across Mothkit's muzzle, I will learn to fight and crush everyone in my way! "I do!" He meowed, standing tall and puffing his chest out.
(Ok) Thank you Mothpaw. Coldleaf, do you accept this responsibility?"

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Coldleaf nodded. "I do. I will train Mothkit to the best of my ability. Thank you."

Crumbleless
November 30th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Don't forget Sootwhisker and Frosttooth SpiralTheRival XD)

Night Sky
December 1st, 2016, 05:05 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot he played those cats lol, I think Sprial is AFK for some time)

~Vixen~
December 1st, 2016, 05:30 PM
Frosttooth is the medicine cat ) Fallenpaw scambered to her paws " you can rest i will go herb hunting and if anything happens send somecat for me and i will take care of it " she mewed walking out to try and find a warrior to take her out of camp

ConfusedCas
December 2nd, 2016, 01:18 AM
Frosttooth sighed nodding his thanks to Sagemoon as the tom departed for the fresh kill pile. The tom flicked his ear," Fallenpaw, I need to get some rest at the moment but for now you can go put away that chickweed." He paused before continuing," Then I want you to go out and collect herbs." Without a word the medicine cat then layed in his nest drowsy for a moment before he silently closed his light greenish brown eyes.
(XD sorry!)
Sootwhisker felt as if he were falling for a moon until as light as a feather his paws touched the ground. He started to bound through the territory until he reached the Baneclan camp. As he started towards the medicine cat den he parted his jaws into an enormous yawn. Even if he were on Starclan grounds he still acted like a tired elder. He slid into the den and narrowed his eyes until he saw Frosttooth's nest. Sootwhisker padded up to the sleeping ball of fur and jabbed it in the ribs with a paw. Oops, probably should've been more careful. The tom shrugged, At least he'll get up quicker.
(hehe I love Sootwhisker)

>Pepsi<
December 2nd, 2016, 04:27 PM
Should MeadowClan be on this because then it would be easier for us to battle and go to gatherings if so:
My form:
Name: BlizzardStar
Personality: ambitious, strict, Praises good, scolds bad
Appearance: a tall white she-cat with ocean blue eyes
Please no one will join my thread
TYSM FOR READING!

Crumbleless
December 2nd, 2016, 08:15 PM
Frosttooth leaped to his paws with a hiss of protest," Not now Fallenpaw." He said blindly before he noticed the starry figure of Sootwhisker," Sootwhisker. Greetings." The tom shifted his paws slightly embarrassed before continuing," Sorry, I've just been so.. distant lately. Either way what have you came here to tell me?" He must be here in a bad way... Hopefully Baneclan doesn't do anything wrong?

Snake
December 2nd, 2016, 09:13 PM
Winter/Smoke's ceremoney?? MooBaby171 ))

ConfusedCas
December 3rd, 2016, 12:54 AM
Frosttooth leaped to his paws with a hiss of protest," Not now Fallenpaw." He said blindly before he noticed the starry figure of Sootwhisker," Sootwhisker. Greetings." The tom shifted his paws slightly embarrassed before continuing," Sorry, I've just been so.. distant lately. Either way what have you came here to tell me?" He must be here in a bad way... Hopefully Baneclan doesn't do anything wrong?
Sootwhisker sat in front of him and didn't respond but instead groomed his chest fur as if he hadn't heard what Frosttooth said. Finally he met his gaze, "It's about a few things. Instead of being all mysterious-like how Starclan usually is-I'm just going to warn you what we know. A storm is coming, it's worse than any one that Baneclan has encountered. A cat will use this to it's advantage and tear the clan apart, beware. This can be avoided, but Frosttooth, you have fix what is already broken. You are broken." Sootwhisker started to fade. (You can have Frosttooth talk to his mate in Starclan while he's still asleep)

Crumbleless
December 3rd, 2016, 11:01 AM
Ok then!)
As Sootwhisker started to fade Frosttooth paused a moment. Should I tell Thornstar about this? No, she is evil and doesn't deserve to hear about this. Only me and the most loyal cats can know. Another thought struck him. The last part was just for me... Maybe I should go see Blossomleaf while I'm still sleeping. The medicine cat started to shimmer into Starclan and glanced around looking for the familiar brown pelt of Blossomleaf. There she was fishing in one of the streams. Frosttooth padded behind her,'Blossomleaf..." The tom looked up from his fishing and Frosttooth let out a hiss of surprise,"Tigerspot!" Tigerspot nodded and sighed,"Blossomleaf is out hunting... She is busy." Frosttooth let his shoulders fall before drooping his head and disappearing from Starclan falling asleep once more but this time to darkness.

~Vixen~
December 4th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Fallenpaw heard the siund if her nebtir stirring she walked up to him and sat until he was awake then asked in a soft gentle voice " are you ok you seemed reskless ' she mewed

CinnamonCookie
December 19th, 2016, 02:07 AM
Le boop~

Mayflower
December 29th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Winter/Smoke's ceremoney?? MooBaby171 ))
(Sorry agh I let this go inactive :quivering: )

Thornstar turned to Winterkit. "Winterkit, you have spent four moons in comfort with your mother, but now you will learn to kill our enemies and protect our clan. If you accept this responsibility, you will now be known as Winterpaw and your mentor shall be myself, Thornstar. Do you accept this responsibility?"

Snake
December 29th, 2016, 08:54 PM
(Sorry agh I let this go inactive :quivering: )

Thornstar turned to Winterkit. "Winterkit, you have spent four moons in comfort with your mother, but now you will learn to kill our enemies and protect our clan. If you accept this responsibility, you will now be known as Winterpaw and your mentor shall be myself, Thornstar. Do you accept this responsibility?"
Winterkit nodded, "Yes!"

Smokekit stood in the backround thinking of running out of camp

Mayflower
December 29th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Winterkit nodded, "Yes!"

Smokekit stood in the backround thinking of running out of camp
"Wonderful. Finally, Smokekit." Thornstar turned to Smokekit and grinned deviously. "Smokekit, you have spent four moons in comfort with your mother, but now you will learn to kill our enemies and protect our clan. If you accept this responsibility, you will now be known as Smokepaw and your mentor shall be Gingerstrike. Do you accept this responsibility?"

vixenandwillowlikecookie

Snake
December 29th, 2016, 10:46 PM
"Wonderful. Finally, Smokekit." Thornstar turned to Smokekit and grinned deviously. "Smokekit, you have spent four moons in comfort with your mother, but now you will learn to kill our enemies and protect our clan. If you accept this responsibility, you will now be known as Smokepaw and your mentor shall be Gingerstrike. Do you accept this responsibility?"

vixenandwillowlikecookie
Smoke sighed, "Yes"

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Gingerstrike slowly got to her paws and touched noses with the kit she whispered softly " what do you wanna do first " sdhe qasked eyes shining
( the deputy hasnt been decided yet.. maybe you should do that while apprenticing these kits )

Fallenpaw looked at her mentor frosttooth stirring in his sleep

Mayflower
December 30th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Gingerstrike slowly got to her paws and touched noses with the kit she whispered softly " what do you wanna do first " sdhe qasked eyes shining
( the deputy hasnt been decided yet.. maybe you should do that while apprenticing these kits )

Fallenpaw looked at her mentor frosttooth stirring in his sleep
(I am)
"And finally, the moment most of you have been waiting for, the pick of deputy. After much trial and evaluation, I have decided that the best fit for deputy of Baneclan is Gingerstrike. Coldleaf and Shiverwing, you both were very good candidates for deputy, but Gingerstrike is best suited for the role. Gingerstrike, please step forward to receive your new rank." Thornstar turned her piercing gaze towards Gingerstrike and Smokepaw.

Copperclaw beamed as she watched Winterkit and Smokekit, no, Winterpaw and Smokepaw, receive their mentors. She scooped both of them up in an embrace and said "Good job you too!"
Snake
Holly
Fallen
(Oh and I don't care if someone wants to attack/kill Thornstar)

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 10:21 AM
" thank you i will serve this clan with every breath " she mewed stepping forward

Mayflower
December 30th, 2016, 10:40 AM
" thank you i will serve this clan with every breath " she mewed stepping forward
"Wonderful. Will you defend the clan until the last breath, serve me loyally, and dutifully take my place once my time is through?"

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 10:42 AM
" yes " replied gingerstrike

Mayflower
December 30th, 2016, 10:48 AM
" yes " replied gingerstrike
"Wonderful. I present Deputy Gingerstrike of Baneclan!" Thornstar grinned and waited for the clan's response.

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 10:57 AM
she smiled standing proud

CinnamonCookie
January 1st, 2017, 06:08 PM
BOOP

Mayflower
January 6th, 2017, 03:49 PM
BOOP
Sorry, it's like everyone forgot about us :quivering:

~Vixen~
January 6th, 2017, 04:44 PM
i haven't )

toriel
January 6th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Name:volesecret
Appearance:fluffy snowy- white fur and blue eyes
Personality:loyal to the clan. Although she does not really agree with the "no mercy "concept,she still listens to her leader.
Crush/Love Interest: open
Activity: 10/10
RP example:(not from this rp)evilheart sat near the camp entrance. She looked at the ground. "I dont belong here."she repeated to herself over and over. Evilheart was a nice cat. She tried to act mean though. She new she would be in big trouble if she ever revealed she was friendly. Another secret she had was that she belived in starclan. Sometimes she would go to her special little cave in the woods and prey for starclan to take her away from this terrible place. Her tears fell onto the ground as she kept repeating the phrase. "Help me"she whispered to herself before going to the warriors den.

Mayflower
January 14th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Name:volesecret
Appearance:fluffy snowy- white fur and blue eyes
Personality:loyal to the clan. Although she does not really agree with the "no mercy "concept,she still listens to her leader.
Crush/Love Interest: open
Activity: 10/10
RP example:(not from this rp)evilheart sat near the camp entrance. She looked at the ground. "I dont belong here."she repeated to herself over and over. Evilheart was a nice cat. She tried to act mean though. She new she would be in big trouble if she ever revealed she was friendly. Another secret she had was that she belived in starclan. Sometimes she would go to her special little cave in the woods and prey for starclan to take her away from this terrible place. Her tears fell onto the ground as she kept repeating the phrase. "Help me"she whispered to herself before going to the warriors den.
Accepted!

toriel
January 14th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Volesecret padded through the territory. She looked at all the trees. its a beutiful day outside. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. she thought as she walked.