PDA

View Full Version : Battle partner for fighting Halite

Mango
October 17th, 2017, 05:49 PM
My apprentice Goatpaw and any apprentice will fight Halite (already got this approved) Goatpaw will be killed by Halite, and now I need your apprentice who’s a better fighter than Goat- which is pretty easy to be better fighter than. And when killed, they should flee and do whatever else you plan. They’ll see Goat’s death and should attempt to save Goat, but won’t ofcourse. Gusty (thought you’d like to see the thread and it makes it more believable to other ppl)
Form!
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Clan-
Apperance-
Personality-
Other-
What they’ll do when Halite kills Goatpaw-

Not first come first serve.

Static
October 21st, 2017, 03:48 PM
What clan is goatpaw in?

Mango
October 21st, 2017, 04:17 PM
What clan is goatpaw in?
WC

Static
October 21st, 2017, 04:27 PM
I might have a cat if nobody else joins,but if someone else joins,then let them have it sense we are already rp'ing riverpaw and lionpaw
Name-Cayotepaw
Age-7 moons
Gender-male
Clan-windclan
Apperance-brown with white chest,ears,and paws and light tabby markings.
Personality-He is one who lives to fight and will tryfight without a plan,even though he is strong,he alwase has that disadvantage.
Other-If someone else joins,consider them before me sense we find have a RP.Im just a backup
What they’ll do when Halite kills Goatpaw-He will rember he left one of his friends and drag goat paws body to somewhere safe because he knows that he can't beat halite one on one.

Mango
October 22nd, 2017, 10:42 AM
I might have a cat if nobody else joins,but if someone else joins,then let them have it sense we are already rp'ing riverpaw and lionpaw
Name-Cayotepaw
Age-7 moons
Gender-male
Clan-windclan
Apperance-brown with white chest,ears,and paws and light tabby markings.
Personality-He is one who lives to fight and will tryfight without a plan,even though he is strong,he alwase has that disadvantage.
Other-If someone else joins,consider them before me sense we find have a RP.Im just a backup
What they’ll do when Halite kills Goatpaw-He will rember he left one of his friends and drag goat paws body to somewhere safe because he knows that he can't beat halite one on one.
I’m fine with it, Gusty you fine with this being the surviver fighting with Goat?

Gusty
October 22nd, 2017, 12:17 PM
Chameleon Swiftheart that’s good!