PDA

View Full Version : Kit and father finder

Mango
October 17th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Okay. I’ve had Rosefern expecting kits for a while, but now I realise my soft and sweet Thunderclan warrior doesn’t have a mate so she needs someone to magically become her mate and kits. They’ll be born during the battle. Haha perfect timing.

She has light brown fur and green eyes.
The father has white fur and green eyes.

No form for father- just requirement is tom and Thunderclan (preferably fighting in the battle at the time of the birth)

I’ll have four kits. I take one with Witheredkit with a massive birth defect.
Ashkit Ashpetal
Owlkit FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit Undercover

Form for kits~
Name-
Apperance-
Personality-
Activeness-
RP sample-

Barnabas
October 17th, 2017, 07:45 PM
||Name||
Lightningflash
||Age||
Same age as Rosefern
||Personality||
Lightningflash is a very sweet tom that would do anything for his family and his closet friends. He makes sure that all apprentices and kits are treated equally to where they see how special they are in the clan. Lightningflash is that cat that would never let you down at any costs.
||Appearance||
Lightningflash (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Frane_du_clos_dame_Gilles.jpg)
Chameleon

Mango
October 17th, 2017, 08:14 PM
||Name||
Lightningflash
||Age||
Same age as Rosefern
||Personality||
Lightningflash is a very sweet tom that would do anything for his family and his closet friends. He makes sure that all apprentices and kits are treated equally to where they see how special they are in the clan. Lightningflash is that cat that would never let you down at any costs.
||Appearance||
Lightningflash (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Frane_du_clos_dame_Gilles.jpg)
Chameleon

Accepted and Rosefern is 32 moons.

Barnabas
October 17th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Accepted and Rosefern is 32 moons.

Mkay got it :)

Mango
October 17th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Mkay got it :)
If you want to RP them as we still are waiting for kit applications feel free to.

Barnabas
October 17th, 2017, 08:36 PM
If you want to RP them as we still are waiting for kit applications feel free to.

I'm free for about an hour and a half.

Mango
October 18th, 2017, 06:20 AM
I'm free for about an hour and a half.
Little late, but sure.

FadingEchoes
October 18th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Name- Owlkit | Owlpaw | OwlTBD
Apperance- https://www.pinterest.com/pin/47850814766252268/
Personality- Playful, curious,
Activeness- 8/10
RP sample- "The stars here are beautiful." She agreed, thinking of how she sat at the windowsill each night, gazing out at the wild world in longing. She knew her housefolk only kept her in at night because they were afraid she'd be injured. She laughed softly, housefolk could be rather foolish at times.
"My housefolk certainly are fond of the place, they constantly come out to care for their flowers." She said, pausing thoughtfully before continuing, "The fence isn't so bad, it's easy to climb, and gives me a good point to get into the trees easily, and it keeps any stray dogs from coming in. Although my housefolk are under the silly notion that it keeps me here." Essie said with a grin, "I try to maintain the facade, as they let me come outside because of it."
She then stretched, her finely cared for claws sinking into the dirt, "Not too badly," She said, referring to how much the silly housefolk spoiled her, "Just the right amount I suppose." She mewed, her voice growing higher now, as it always did as she developed feelings for a tom.
Chameleon

Fuzzy
October 18th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Okay. I’ve had Rosefern expecting kits for a while, but now I realise my soft and sweet Thunderclan warrior doesn’t have a mate so she needs someone to magically become her mate and kits. They’ll be born during the battle. Haha perfect timing.

No form for father- just requirement is tom and Thunderclan (preferably fighting in the battle at the time of the birth)

Form for kits~
Name-
Apperance-
Personality-
Activeness-
RP sample-

Name: Emeraldkit.
Apperance:668
Personality: Quiet, loves to play, loving and curious.
Activeness: Normally once or twice a day.
RP sample:
Harepaw lessened to every word that his mentor pored out. As they neared the ShadowClan border his ears were even more alert then in the heart of WindClan. Taking in a deep breath to catch all the scents. He smelled pine, cats, ash trees, mice, a slimy smell and musky water. When he was about to tell his mentor all about what he smelled the ShadowClan tom attacked the slimy smelling animal. He watched and listened with interest. Till Hawkfeather introduced him. "Hello." He greeted Pinewhisker cheerfully. He was glad Hawkfeather was so nice and let him meet his dear friends. "What's that slimy smelling thing you just killed?" He asked the ShadowClan warrior with a slightly tilted head.

Agnate
October 18th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Chameleon

Hawkkit
Light brown fur with lighter streaks and underbelly
ref (https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/177034_f520.jpg)
A mostly upbeat kit, he won't seem very unique in the beginning, but will develop as time goes on :P
Uuhhhhhh recently like a 1/10 but I'm trying to improve on that
Rp sample? Do I have to? Lol

Mango
October 19th, 2017, 06:23 AM
Chameleon

Hawkkit
Light brown fur with lighter streaks and underbelly
ref (https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/177034_f520.jpg)
A mostly upbeat kit, he won't seem very unique in the beginning, but will develop as time goes on :P
Uuhhhhhh recently like a 1/10 but I'm trying to improve on that
Rp sample? Do I have to? Lol
OMG AGNATE! I THOUGHT CGU LEFT WCO! DEF ACCEPTED BTW Fuzzyfeline Emberkit is accepted.

Mango
October 19th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Name- Littlekit, Owlkit, Petalkit, I can't decide...Heeeeeelp
Apperance- https://www.pinterest.com/pin/47850814766252268/
Personality- Playful, curious,
Activeness- 8/10
RP sample-
Chameleon
Whoops! Accepted once you pick one name

FadingEchoes
October 19th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Whoops! Accepted once you pick one name
Thanks I figured you hadn't seen it. I think I'll go with Owlkit, I think it matches her personality more.

Mango
October 19th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Thanks I figured you hadn't seen it. I think I'll go with Owlkit, I think it matches her personality more.
Okay.

Fuzzy
October 19th, 2017, 04:41 PM
OMG AGNATE! I THOUGHT CGU LEFT WCO! DEF ACCEPTED BTW Fuzzyfeline Emberkit is accepted.

Thank you!
It took me a while to name Emeraldkit. But just looking closer at her Emerald and Sapphire colored eyes gave me a name idea.

Liekki
October 19th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Name- Ashkit (I saw your thing on my introduction but I saw this and was like "why not?")

Appearance- Dark grey tabby with emerald green eyes

Personality- upbeat, energetic, kind, smart/stubborn, doesn't like to listen to orders

Activeness- An hour and a half to two hours most weekdays(3:30-5:00 central time) erratic on weekends

RP sample- Ariela buried her nose in the sand and pushed down her ears with her paws, squeezing her tear-filled eyes shut. She had never seen a dead body before. Sure she had heard about death; everything died. But it was oh so much more real when she saw the motionless cat laying in front of her and a rotten smell piercing her nostrils. They were gone, moving on to the burning sun. All good cats die young... she had heard that before, but now all she wanted to do was forget about that, forget about everything and go back to being a carefree newborn. She waited for the ceremony to begin.

Mango
October 19th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Name- Ashkit (I saw your thing on my introduction but I saw this and was like "why not?")

Appearance- Dark grey tabby with emerald green eyes

Personality- upbeat, energetic, kind, smart/stubborn, doesn't like to listen to orders

Activeness- An hour and a half to two hours most weekdays(3:30-5:00 central time) erratic on weekends

RP sample- Ariela buried her nose in the sand and pushed down her ears with her paws, squeezing her tear-filled eyes shut. She had never seen a dead body before. Sure she had heard about death; everything died. But it was oh so much more real when she saw the motionless cat laying in front of her and a rotten smell piercing her nostrils. They were gone, moving on to the burning sun. All good cats die young... she had heard that before, but now all she wanted to do was forget about that, forget about everything and go back to being a carefree newborn. She waited for the ceremony to begin.
Accepted

Liekki
October 19th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Accepted

Thanks! Just mention me or something when the kits are born and I'll roleplay as soon as I can when I get the message.

jaymoon
October 20th, 2017, 04:18 PM
do the kits have to be thunderclan

Mango
October 23rd, 2017, 10:49 AM
do the kits have to be thunderclan
They have to be born in TC ad spend kithood TC.after kithood its up to you.

ladybugg03
October 23rd, 2017, 06:23 PM
Name- Dewkit
Apperance- cutie
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/6f/68/4b6f6862360eab7ee6fa0f236b453706.jpg)Personality- shy, quiet, runt (sorta, I guess, idk)
Activeness- 6.60 ppd
RP sample: Emma stood over the stove and flipped over a pancake. She put the spatula down and walked over to the stairs. She hugged her robe closer around her and called up the staircase. "Killian, I'm making pancakes." As she turned back to the kitchen she smiled. Pancakes had been constant throughout her life and now she decided to make them for this special occasion. Killian's first day of living with her. Emma brushed a strand of blonde hair out her face before taking the pancake off the pan and pouring more batter in its place.
(Not the best example and its not cats but I can do much better than that when needed.)

Undercover
November 7th, 2017, 06:55 PM

Ashkit Ashpetal
Owlkit FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit Fuzzyfeline
One space open!!

Form for kits~
Name-
Apperance-
Personality-
Activeness-
RP sample-
Name- Cirruskit
Appearance- Ref (https://thecatsite.com/media/fotolia_45059252_subscription_monthly_m-jpg.190470/full)
Personality- Timmid, curious, quiet, introverted
Activeness- 3+ posts a day (usually)
RP sample- Necessary? We are doing, like, three roleplays together :rofl:

Mango
November 8th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Name- Cirruskit
Appearance- Ref (https://thecatsite.com/media/fotolia_45059252_subscription_monthly_m-jpg.190470/full)
Personality- Timmid, curious, quiet, introverted
Activeness- 3+ posts a day (usually)
RP sample- Necessary? We are doing, like, three roleplays together :rofl:
Accepted! On Friday I’ll have the birth....

Undercover
November 8th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Accepted! On Friday I’ll have the birth....
Okay

Mango
November 8th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Ashkit Mad-Hatter
Owlkit FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit Undercover
Dewkit ladybugg03
Agnate, sorry I didn’t pick Hawkkit, your activeness was iffy, though if you make Hawkkit an adopted kit I can accept Hawkkit as the sixth kit...
(Just posting kit names as a reminder)
They will be born tomorrow, thought I’d inform you!

FadingEchoes
November 9th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Ashkit Mad-Hatter
Owlkit FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit Undercover
Dewkit ladybugg03
Agnate, sorry I didn’t pick Hawkkit, your activeness was iffy, though if you make Hawkkit an adopted kit I can accept Hawkkit as the sixth kit...
(Just posting kit names as a reminder)
They will be born tomorrow, thought I’d inform you!
They haven't been born yet have they? I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday! I hope I didn't miss it.

Mango
November 9th, 2017, 12:43 PM
They haven't been born yet have they? I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday! I hope I didn't miss it.
I just posted the birth today...