PDA

View Full Version : I Need Mentors!!!

The_10th_Doctor
October 17th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Okay, so I have three cats that need mentors from SkyClan.

Frost: I plan on her being the medicine cat apprentice, but it's up to Gorsestar. If not, she gets along with she-cats more than toms, she can be timid at times too, and she is sweet, loving, caring, and kind.

Iris: Iris is aggressive to intruders and enemies. She is depressed. Gets along with toms more.

Gliss: Gliss is extremely cold-hearted and arrogant. She's rude, sloppy, disrespectful, and lazy. Getting along with her is hard for any cat that isn't in her family. Breaks a lot of rules.

ShiningFern
October 17th, 2017, 11:16 AM
I have an older warrior who could train any one of them.

Name: Featherdrift
Personality: Serious, Fatherly, Extrovert, Realistic, Helpful, Loyal, Brave, Intelligent
Appearance: He is a ragamuffin. This tom has a large, dark brown patch on his back, tail, and head, with a white underbelly, paws, and face. He is about average size for his breed and weighs a little less than what's considered 'normal' for kittypets. He has bi-colored eyes, his right one yellow and his left one blue.
Clan: Skyclan

Let me know which one you'd want me to have Featherdrift mentor.

The_10th_Doctor
October 17th, 2017, 11:42 AM
I have an older warrior who could train any one of them.

Name: Featherdrift
Personality: Serious, Fatherly, Extrovert, Realistic, Helpful, Loyal, Brave, Intelligent
Appearance: He is a ragamuffin. This tom has a large, dark brown patch on his back, tail, and head, with a white underbelly, paws, and face. He is about average size for his breed and weighs a little less than what's considered 'normal' for kittypets. He has bi-colored eyes, his right one yellow and his left one blue.
Clan: Skyclan

Let me know which one you'd want me to have Featherdrift mentor.

I can have him mentor Gliss. He just might be able to break through her cold exterior.

ShiningFern
October 17th, 2017, 02:52 PM
I can have him mentor Gliss. He just might be able to break through her cold exterior.

Okay. Let me know whenever you want to rp.

The_10th_Doctor
October 22nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Okay. Let me know whenever you want to rp.

Hey, when are you free to roleplay the training session? I'm not able to on Tuesday due to a Girl Scouts meeting, but any other day should be fine.

ShiningFern
October 22nd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Hey, when are you free to roleplay the training session? I'm not able to on Tuesday due to a Girl Scouts meeting, but any other day should be fine.

I'm normally free a few hours each day.

The_10th_Doctor
October 23rd, 2017, 10:44 AM
I'm normally free a few hours each day.

Okay, which hours are you free most days?