PDA

View Full Version : Warriors deaths that made you happy!

Bracken12
October 16th, 2017, 09:10 PM
This is pretty much the opposite of gypsievannerz Thread, so rant away!
( Gypsie i it okay if I do this?)

I REJOICED OVER THE DEATHS OF: Feathertail, Hollyleaf, Mousefur, and all the cats that are not important to the plot..

I will be happy about the deaths of: BRAMBLESTAR! I hate his sorry guts, sorry to allof you who love him but he's just too much of a Gary Sue!

FadingEchoes
October 16th, 2017, 09:13 PM
I was honestly so happy when Firestar finally died.(Please don't hate me for this.) Like even in the later series that were about other cats he became the main character. I liked him in the first series but after that he felt so forced.

Zan Partizanne
October 27th, 2017, 08:36 AM
I will celebrate when Millie dies, Shes just a character whose guts I hate.

But in The Last Hope, it was very satisfying to see Old Villans die again.

rubinaito
October 27th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Bluestar.
Why?
Let's take a look at how quickly her life disintegrated. She became insane, senile; her judgment was clouded, impaired by the constant fear of betrayal and deceit thanks to Tigerstar's actions. Her descent into madness was what forced Fireheart into his role of being a leader- and she's not the only leader to have done this. Her death was one of the happiest moments in the books; not because she was a terrible character, but because her suffering and paranoia were ended. She managed to die peacefully because she knew her son and daughter had forgiven her; she knew that ThunderClan was in good paws; her death was merciful, compared to the idea of her living for much longer.

loupnoir
October 29th, 2017, 06:26 PM
squint
um......
firestar because:
HE GOT CRINGEY AFTER THE 1ST SERIES AND HE JUST GOT ANNOYING REALLY AFST AND SHDGSKDGSJ
bluestar because:
stop,, being depressing and edgy she was absolutelyy disgusting

Toughwolf
October 30th, 2017, 01:25 AM
I didn't mind at all when Firestar died, I thought it was kind of his time to be honest.

In Visions of Shadows, first book, The Apprentice's Quest (spoilers to anyone that hasn't read it) I was actually almost relieved when Sandstorm finally died. I was so frustrated with her by the time she died for refusing treatment and refusing to stop that I was waiting for a rat to just jump out and kill her or something.

Bracken12
November 4th, 2017, 07:34 PM
I was honestly so happy when Firestar finally died.(Please don't hate me for this.) Like even in the later series that were about other cats he became the main character. I liked him in the first series but after that he felt so forced.
Hated his guts, totally cool! Yeah, he was really forced, and pretty much a total Gary Sue!

Aceclaw
November 27th, 2017, 05:45 PM
This is pretty much the opposite of gypsievannerz Thread, so rant away!
( Gypsie i it okay if I do this?)

I REJOICED OVER THE DEATHS OF: Feathertail, Hollyleaf, Mousefur, and all the cats that are not important to the plot..

I will be happy about the deaths of: BRAMBLESTAR! I hate his sorry guts, sorry to allof you who love him but he's just too much of a Gary Sue!

Obviously santa is a stalker... but now that i think about it bramblestar does suck a little bit... hes just so depressed and stupid.:wave5:

Bracken12
November 27th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Obviously santa is a stalker... but now that i think about it bramblestar does suck a little bit... hes just so depressed and stupid.:wave5:

Oh my stars he is! And Tigerstar 2.0.... ug don't get me started on how badly he's screwed up...

Wildy~ =3
November 27th, 2017, 06:55 PM
None of them made me happy, but if I had to choose it would be:
Brokenstar, cause in my opinion, he's just..... BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

savage scar
December 1st, 2017, 06:30 AM
There hasn't been any deaths i've been happy for but two deaths I cannot wait for in the future is Millie's and Dovewing's