PDA

View Full Version : Neverwing Family and Plot Finder

rubinaito
October 16th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Neverwing (http://gemcorner.weebly.com/neverwing.html)

Mortem (Neverwing) was born in the Dusk Syndicate and was raised there; he had a mate, Rose (Rosethorn), but left her and the Syndicate as soon as he had heard that she was expecting kits. Soon he came across the clans, purely by accident; He promptly joined ThunderClan as it appeared to be the superior clan. Just before Snowstar became leader, Neverwing had ran away with Random Melody 's Blackstorm and a few others before they were accepted back into the Clan.

Currently Neverwing is a rogue after running away from ThunderClan during the July Gathering. He had figured out that a member of WindClan, Breezerunner, knew that he had killed another WindClan cat, which would have him banished from the Clans. Knowing this, and not wanting to be publicly shamed and exiled in front of his mate, Blackstorm, and any friends he may have made, the coward ran to the Outskirts.

So this is a mixture of a Finder for Neverwing's family, as well as a Plot. Random Melody and I had discussed this awhile back during the July Gathering, but the plan never came to fruition.

|| Finder ||

(DS) Mother:
(DS) Father:
(DS) Sister(s):
(DS) Brother(s):
(ThC) Kits(s)

(DS) Mentor:
(ThC) Mentor:
(DS) Influential Figure(s):
(ThC) Influential Figure(s):

(Any) Love Interest(s):
(Any) Best Friend(s):
(Any) Friend(s):
(Any) Acquaintance(s):
(Any) Enemy(s):
[DS] Enemy: (This cat attacks/attacked Blackstorm during the Clan vs. DS battle, and will be killed by Neverwing.)
(Any) Nemesis (Only 1):

|| Plot ||

"You're such a coward." Neverwing muttered to himself from where he stood on the Outskirt's of ThunderClan, staring into the territory for what may be the last time. "You can't even hold your head up high and take your beatings, can you?" His lip curled in a sneer of self-disgust, before turning away from the border and looking towards the Outskirts. "[DS Mentor] would be disappointed." He spoke again, the massive tom letting out a sigh and walking away from the ThunderClan territory.

>> -- Already done
>> -- In progress
>> -- Not done

>> Neverwing leaves ThunderClan for an undecided amount of time. He knows he is being a coward by not staying and taking his punishment, and accepts this as a fact. He does not want to go back and mend his ways, nor does he want to be publicly shamed for actions he does not regret.

>> Neverwing has [Kits] with an unnamed female, taking them with him to bring back to ThunderClan in hopes that he could raise them with Blackstorm. By this time he has gotten over his cowardice and has made the decision to go back to ThunderClan and admit his misdeeds to Snowstar.

>> Neverwing upon returning to the territories finds the Seastones in chaos; right before Blackstorm is killed by [DS Enemy], Neverwing cuts in and kills the [DS Enemy] before they could deal the final blow. After checking Blackstorm over, he leaves the kits with Blackstorm in an area hidden from the battle before leaping into the fray himself.

>> After the DS vs. Clan battle concludes, Neverwing approaches Snowstar to admit his wrongdoings and ask to be allowed back into the clan so he may live out his days with his mate and kits.

-- To be edited --

|| Forms ||

- With Link -

Name:
Role Wanted:
RP Sample:
Other:

- Without Link -

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Clan/Affiliation:
Role Wanted:
RP Sample:
Other:

rubinaito
October 17th, 2017, 09:00 AM

Hopekit
October 17th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Name: Silhouetteleaf
Looks: She looks like [Bap (https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.bN0QO6BiHRHKoKGYntROzA4l03&pid=15.1) but with BLACK fur.
Personality: To be added
Role Wanted: Love Interest / Best Friend
RP Sample: One secc while I get one.
Other - I'm still working on her personality, but once I finish it I'll be sure to show you it.

rubinaito
October 23rd, 2017, 11:29 AM
Bump

rubinaito
October 23rd, 2017, 11:31 AM
Name: Silhouetteleaf
Looks: She looks like [Bap (https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.bN0QO6BiHRHKoKGYntROzA4l03&pid=15.1) but with BLACK fur.
Personality: To be added
Role Wanted: Love Interest / Best Friend
RP Sample: One secc while I get one.
Other - I'm still working on her personality, but once I finish it I'll be sure to show you it.
I just realized I forgot to add 'Clan/Affiliation' so I'm going to go add that now.

FadingEchoes
October 23rd, 2017, 11:41 AM
- Without Link -

Name: Saber
Looks: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/133419207686104485/
Personality: Flirty, sassy, loving, caring, spunky.
Role Wanted: Love interest
RP Sample: Essie meowed a greeting when Romeo appeared, her fur growing hot as he purred. She listened to him speaking so eloquently once more, once again becoming lost in his prosaic speech. The Molly let go a purr of pleasure and surprise as their tails intertwined, surprising even herself at the eagerness that erupted from deep within her, spreading a warmness like that of a fire throughout her entire body. Essie stood, keeping her tail entwined with his as he lead her out of her garden, she would follow him to the ends of the earth if need be. "So where are you whisking me away to?" She meowed to him her bright yellow eyes becoming lost in his deep emerald ones. "Somewhere wonderful I hope." She purred, her face right inches from his. She inhaled his warm scent, a wild and beautiful smell that inhabited her nostrils, intriguing her greatly.

Other: She can be a friend/ best friend too.