PDA

View Full Version : Waasi's House

shark sailor
October 16th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Waasi laid in her soft bed, eyes shut. She hissed as lights turned on and she could hear the screeching of the twoleg kits.

She climbed to the window and slipped through the slightly opened. She padded softly on the roof and jumped down onto the monster and then out onto the sidewalk.

Barnabas
November 1st, 2017, 02:29 PM
Summer Haze
Can I join in?

Echofall
November 1st, 2017, 05:50 PM
(May I join?)

shark sailor
November 2nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
yes yes

Barnabas
November 15th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Megan (https://sites.google.com/site/springtrapfnafswcocarries/loner-s/megan) made her way through two-leg place from her mates home in search for a few moments without her kits. The queen jumped on top of Waasi's fence, moving along the top. I miss these days, but I wouldn't change anything about my new life. I love my kits and my mates and thats what really matters. Megan only had one friend, but she rarely saw her. Royal Fiddler

shark sailor
November 16th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Megan (https://sites.google.com/site/springtrapfnafswcocarries/loner-s/megan) made her way through two-leg place from her mates home in search for a few moments without her kits. The queen jumped on top of Waasi's fence, moving along the top. I miss these days, but I wouldn't change anything about my new life. I love my kits and my mates and thats what really matters. Megan only had one friend, but she rarely saw her. Royal Fiddler
Waasi slid out of her house and purred. "Long time no see, Meg!" She mewed, jumping up onto the fence.

Barnabas
November 16th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Waasi slid out of her house and purred. "Long time no see, Meg!" She mewed, jumping up onto the fence.

Megan jumped a bit as the other cat came out and spoke. "Hi Waasi. Yeah it has. Ive been a bit busy with my mate and kits." replied Megan with a flick of her tail.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Megan jumped a bit as the other cat came out and spoke. "Hi Waasi. Yeah it has. Ive been a bit busy with my mate and kits." replied Megan with a flick of her tail.
"Hehe. Then I'm over here still wondering what I'm doing with my life." Waasi chuckled, flicking her tail at Megan.

Barnabas
November 17th, 2017, 08:07 PM
"Hehe. Then I'm over here still wondering what I'm doing with my life." Waasi chuckled, flicking her tail at Megan.

Megan let out a flick of her tail with a friendly purr to her old friend. "Its been great, especially since I found out that I was born in a clan." meowed Megan with a shiver of excitement.

shark sailor
November 17th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Megan let out a flick of her tail with a friendly purr to her old friend. "Its been great, especially since I found out that I was born in a clan." meowed Megan with a shiver of excitement.
"The weirdos that live in the woods?" Waasi asked, scrunching up her nose. A ginger kitten ran over.
"Auntie Waas, come on! You promised!" He yowled up at her. Waasi rolled her eyes. "That's Melanie's kit." She said to Megan, glancing at the kit.

Barnabas
November 18th, 2017, 12:41 PM
"The weirdos that live in the woods?" Waasi asked, scrunching up her nose. A ginger kitten ran over.
"Auntie Waas, come on! You promised!" He yowled up at her. Waasi rolled her eyes. "That's Melanie's kit." She said to Megan, glancing at the kit.

Megan looked at the kit with a purr,
remembering her own kits back at home. "How could you say no to a face like that. Do young you have a name kit?" replied Megan. The molly looked at Waasi, a little memory of Melanie in her head.

shark sailor
November 19th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Megan looked at the kit with a purr,
remembering her own kits back at home. "How could you say no to a face like that. Do young you have a name kit?" replied Megan. The molly looked at Waasi, a little memory of Melanie in her head.
"I'm Michael!" He mewed,
a smug smile on his face. Melanie watched from the window silently. Waasi sighed. "I'll see you in a bit, Meg."