October 16th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Not private please come join us!

THE TRIBE OF UNENDING SEAS

a simple boat aloft rocking between the vicious waves,
one mistake could send them cascading to their graves,
yes a mistake they did make for they were swallowed up,
all but two made it to shore that night 3 men and 5 felines,
little did they know that the bitterness the island showed,
it killed men and finally the felines where left on their lonesome...

Current news;

1.) Accepting forms now!
2.) Looking for highranks!
3.) need a kickstarting plot!

Turtles welcome ~
Turtle approaches you. He sniffs you curiously than offers a curt smile.
Welcome to the tribe. I guess. Anyways I suppose [leader] wants me to
Show you around. Hope the boat crash wasn't to traumatizing for you?
I have some sleeping herbs if you need them, even if you wanna stay
In my den for the night? Oh right nevermind. So this is it, it's not to big
Yet it's not to small. We nestled it in the side of the volcano for warmth.
Legend has it one day the moon will make it erupt and wipe the whole
Island out and the sun will start over again- he continues blabbing on
For ages while he shows you the dens and introduces you to everybody

Ranking system;
Leader;
Co comand;
Hunters; Lost .:Blue Wishes:.
Scavengers;
Nursery dwellers;
Younglings; Ariela Ashpetal
The wise one; Turtle Celestial
The wise ones youngling;

Turtles welcome;
Right, I gues you wanna know about the ranks huh? Right that's
Important I guess. There's the leader number one, they dictate everything
That goes on around here. Which is pretty simple. There's co command.
They do all the things the leader doesn't wanna do until one day they are
Ready to lead the tribe. They send out our scouts and hunters. They also
Test the younglings and see where they fit into the clan, if they are good enough
To be scavengers or hunters and nursery dwellers. Fianlly you have the
Wise one. Me! I just heal us when we get hurt or share omens from
The sun and moon. They say we wise cats are pretty smart. Only the smartest
Cats get to be the wise ones. We keep the past alive! I also get to anoint
The younglings with shells when they get picked for a faction [hunters,scanvenger,nursery].
The scavengers find things on the island like
Fresh water, the hunters hunt, the nursery dwellers are kits and queens, once your
A queen you must give birth to as many kits as possible and never leave.
Younglings are older kits who train with the co command and than are out with
A specific group til they become their chosen job.

The tribes basic synopsis;

There were a handful of cats stranded on a boat some humans too,
Of course it sunk and they managed to get onto an island. It was quite a big island and it held no civilization prior to the cats arrival. Once the three men died of scurvy and dehydration the cats decided it was time they started building their own world. And that's what they did. As time went on the tale of how they came to be was twisted and finally the real story faded. They believe in the sun and the moon, they believe they are the eyes of two cats who watch over their island and bless them with kits and bountiful hunting. The bad cats to to the dark side of the moon and the good cats go to the light. The holy highranks of the tribe go to the sun instead.

The tribe members applications

From Celestial

Name; Turtle
Gender; male
Rank; The wise one
Appearance; tbd
Personality; tbd
Other; nup

From Ashpetal

Name: Ariela
Appearance: Black, fluffy, one blue eye one green eye
Personality: Energetic, playful, smart but not very athletic
Other: N/A
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

From .:Blue Wishes:.

Name; Lost
Gender; Female
Rank; Hunter
Appearance; Bleep
Personality; Lost is a little scatterbrained, hence her name. However, if you’re willing to get past that, you’ll discover a talented hunter and fighter. Of all the things that she didn’t really understand how to comprehend, a battle was not one of them. It’s a little startling, but she really only focuses on the things she finds important, and a battle is certainly one of those things.
Other; Nada c:

Turtles welcome ~
Well that's all you need to know, feel free to pop by anytime to ask questions
I hope you choose to join us. We would sure live to have you join the tribe of
Unending seas... But be warned... Inner secrets will surface soon and the tribe
Will split in half and drag the whole island with it... Beware your enemies and
Your friends. You never know who you can trust with your life...

Forms for cats;

Name;
Gender;
Rank;
Appearance;
Personality;
Other;

This is NOT first come first serve. I will pick what ranks your cat wants if it's a highrank such as leader, co command, the wise one, and the wise ones youngling. So please don't beg I will choose randomly by adding it into a RANDOMIZER so it's not biased and fair for everyone. The wise ones youngling is closed right now and I willing st you know when it's free to tryout. Turtle will choose who he believes will be a good youngling to teach the ways of the moon/sun and healing.

~ For those who may be interested ~
Rubinaito Teggy Sasukewolf (madness) .:Blue Wishes:.
The Eye Of The Storm
I know you like the other clans section
Maybe you'd like to join?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 16th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Killer
Male
Co command
Will put on soon
Y’all know his personality but he’s more daring than before!
Hi want to bring in more old ocs or maybe new ones?

wren
October 16th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Killer
Male
Co command
Will put on soon
Y’all know his personality but he’s more daring than before!
Hi want to bring in more old ocs or maybe new ones?

We will see how many applications we get for co commander
So than I can do the randomizer!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 16th, 2017, 04:02 PM
We will see how many applications we get for co commander
So than I can do the randomizer!
K! :3 but do you want any other peeps in here

Liekki
October 16th, 2017, 04:05 PM

wren
October 16th, 2017, 04:06 PM
K! :3 but do you want any other peeps in here
Whatever you want is fine <3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 16th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Whatever you want is fine <3
Hmmm :3 Phoenix!( aka Naruto)

:blue:
October 16th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Name; Ember
Gender; Male
Rank; The Wise One’s Youngling?
Appearance; Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b4/35/4e/b4354e6faf0c9282f1c211e75e998873--orange-tabby-cats-red-cat.jpg)
Personality; Ember is a somewhat reserved cat, but once you talk to him, he does get a little more open. He cares about what every cat has to say, even if he doesn’t agree sometimes. He’s just accepted that sometimes not everyone can agree with you, even if you want them to.
Other; Nothin’

Name; Lost
Gender; Female
Rank; Hunter
Appearance; Bleep (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/80/8d/56/808d56ffb42985352079526562e527a9--cat-s-kitty-cats.jpg)
Personality; Lost is a little scatterbrained, hence her name. However, if you’re willing to get past that, you’ll discover a talented hunter and fighter. Of all the things that she didn’t really understand how to comprehend, a battle was not one of them. It’s a little startling, but she really only focuses on the things she finds important, and a battle is certainly one of those things.
Other; Nada c:

Celestial

wren
October 16th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Name; Ember
Gender; Male
Rank; The Wise One’s Youngling?
Appearance; Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b4/35/4e/b4354e6faf0c9282f1c211e75e998873--orange-tabby-cats-red-cat.jpg)
Personality; Ember is a somewhat reserved cat, but once you talk to him, he does get a little more open. He cares about what every cat has to say, even if he doesn’t agree sometimes. He’s just accepted that sometimes not everyone can agree with you, even if you want them to.
Other; Nothin’

Name; Lost
Gender; Female
Rank; Hunter
Appearance; Bleep (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/80/8d/56/808d56ffb42985352079526562e527a9--cat-s-kitty-cats.jpg)
Other; Nada c:

Celestial

Lost and ariela are accepted!!
We will wait and see for apprenitce

Liekki
October 16th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Lost and ariela are accepted!!
We will wait and see for apprenitce
Thanks!

wren
October 16th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Thanks!
Np

wren
October 16th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Bump before I start because I'm so eager to play turtle...
Because the people who applied I might just make the highranks..
Because I'm so eager... Because... Because... Ahh

wren
October 16th, 2017, 08:05 PM
[ Read post thoroughly to understand why we don't have a leader or co command quite yet. I will end up choosing hand picked based on roleplay activity and how many lines posted ]
Sasukewolf (madness) .:Blue Wishes:. Teggy Ashpetal

Turtle loomed over the bodies of his leader and co command. The storm had taken lives before but not both of their Most needed ranks. The young toms heart lurched out of his chest and he bit his lip nervously as he pulled the large palm leaf over both bodies. They had died side by side trying to get the clan to safety up the mountainside. There was a cave higher up to keep them from being blown away by the hurricane. All lived but two. The two the tribe needed most at this time. Turtle withdrew from the bodies for a moment, he left them lying in the clearing when clan mates could adorn their pelts with shells and feathers even some of the flowers who had survived the hurricane later that week. He could see the pale fur of inferno's hind leg. The leader was a stoic cat and he was too hard working to realize he should have saved himself. Turtle blinked and than slowly turned away. He left to his den to quickly grab some things beofre padding back our I not the sunlight. He brought with him two shells. One a blazing red colour and the other a light pink. He quickly uncovered the palm branches and set the shell by each cats heart. Than rolled them into a oeaceful position. If you didn't know they had passed you wouldn't have been able to tell. They looked so peaceful. He began grooming his fellow highranks with long rythmic strokes to their ears and necks. The last time they would share together. He would be in charge of creating the rafts to float both cats off the island and into the unending sea. To decorate and send them off to the moon at sundown.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 16th, 2017, 08:15 PM
[ Read post thoroughly to understand why we don't have a leader or co command quite yet. I will end up choosing hand picked based on roleplay activity and how many lines posted ]
Sasukewolf (madness) .:Blue Wishes:. Teggy Ashpetal

Turtle loomed over the bodies of his leader and co command. The storm had taken lives before but not both of their Most needed ranks. The young toms heart lurched out of his chest and he bit his lip nervously as he pulled the large palm leaf over both bodies. They had died side by side trying to get the clan to safety up the mountainside. There was a cave higher up to keep them from being blown away by the hurricane. All lived but two. The two the tribe needed most at this time. Turtle withdrew from the bodies for a moment, he left them lying in the clearing when clan mates could adorn their pelts with shells and feathers even some of the flowers who had survived the hurricane later that week. He could see the pale fur of inferno's hind leg. The leader was a stoic cat and he was too hard working to realize he should have saved himself. Turtle blinked and than slowly turned away. He left to his den to quickly grab some things beofre padding back our I not the sunlight. He brought with him two shells. One a blazing red colour and the other a light pink. He quickly uncovered the palm branches and set the shell by each cats heart. Than rolled them into a oeaceful position. If you didn't know they had passed you wouldn't have been able to tell. They looked so peaceful. He began grooming his fellow highranks with long rythmic strokes to their ears and necks. The last time they would share together. He would be in charge of creating the rafts to float both cats off the island and into the unending sea. To decorate and send them off to the moon at sundown.
Killer eye glowed softly as he lays on his side watching turtle from afar. He flicked his tail a bit as he begins to stand up and walk towards turtle. “ what are you doing?” Asked the former rouge. He was much bigger than most cats and had many scars especially over his left eye making him completely blind in that eye but his only eye is amber like the flames of warrior who fell in battle however his flame still burns but now they’re calm and curious over what the tom before him did. He flicked his tail as he looks behind him seeing the bodies within the cave but just looked away as if it was nothing at all. “ not used to death huh?” He asks in a dark husky voice.
( what he looks like!: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Nightmare-709918296 )

wren
October 16th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Killer eye glowed softly as he lays on his side watching turtle from afar. He flicked his tail a bit as he begins to stand up and walk towards turtle. “ what are you doing?” Asked the former rouge. He was much bigger than most cats and had many scars especially over his left eye making him completely blind in that eye but his only eye is amber like the flames of warrior who fell in battle however his flame still burns but now they’re calm and curious over what the tom before him did. He flicked his tail as he looks behind him seeing the bodies within the cave but just looked away as if it was nothing at all. “ not used to death huh?” He asks in a dark husky voice.
( what he looks like!: https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Nightmare-709918296 )

Turtle simply sniffed in response. "I'm preparing them. You know so the tribe can see them one last time before we send them to the sun..." the Tom was indeed young to see death, but he was no fool and simply covered the bodies with the palm leaf. He had only been to a cermony of death once, there they take the body cleanse it and decorate it before sending them out on a raft towards the moon and if a highrank towards the sun instead. He may be the wise one but no cat should have to carry the burden to see your leader and co command off to a watery grave. Turtle sniffles again but got back up and padded away quickly, he was clearly not in a place to be gentle with others.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 16th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Turtle simply sniffed in response. "I'm preparing them. You know so the tribe can see them one last time before we send them to the sun..." the Tom was indeed young to see death, but he was no fool and simply covered the bodies with the palm leaf. He had only been to a cermony of death once, there they take the body cleanse it and decorate it before sending them out on a raft towards the moon and if a highrank towards the sun instead. He may be the wise one but no cat should have to carry the burden to see your leader and co command off to a watery grave. Turtle sniffles again but got back up and padded away quickly, he was clearly not in a place to be gentle with others.
Nope he’s this! https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Killer-710186386 ) He nods slowly as he watches him walk away but he quickly begins to follow him. “ look I understand what you’re going through if you need anything I’m here. If you need to release any anger or sadness just come to me. I know the pain of losing a leader and everything I care about in seconds. “ he says calmly as he quickly follows him. But eventually gets annoyed and begins to suddenly rush forward standing in front of turtle. “ lay down” He growls loudly as if it was a order.

wren
October 16th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Nope he’s this! https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Killer-710186386 ) He nods slowly as he watches him walk away but he quickly begins to follow him. “ look I understand what you’re going through if you need anything I’m here. If you need to release any anger or sadness just come to me. I know the pain of losing a leader and everything I care about in seconds. “ he says calmly as he quickly follows him. But eventually gets annoyed and begins to suddenly rush forward standing in front of turtle. “ lay down” He growls loudly as if it was a order.

Turtle suddnely leapt at killer knocking him over despite being half the toms size. He snarled and bard his teeth at the Tom dangerously "THE WISE ONE'S MIST GET USED TO IT!" he yowled suddnely. He hissed his teeth bared dangerously at killer. Than suddenly noticing what he had done the Tom recoiled and wrapped his tail around himself for a moment. He buried his face into his paws, "I'm all this tribe has left... And with less and less cats around I'm beginning to loose hope" he meowed softly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 16th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Turtle suddnely leapt at killer knocking him over despite being half the toms size. He snarled and bard his teeth at the Tom dangerously "THE WISE ONE'S MIST GET USED TO IT!" he yowled suddnely. He hissed his teeth bared dangerously at killer. Than suddenly noticing what he had done the Tom recoiled and wrapped his tail around himself for a moment. He buried his face into his paws, "I'm all this tribe has left... And with less and less cats around I'm beginning to loose hope" he meowed softly
He stands up and begins to speak “ no one can get used to it. “ he says calmly. “ the only reason I am is because I killed my leader before but this is different for me.” He says as he begins to walk up to him and lay down in front of him putting a paw on his. “ hope is something that tricks us plays with us. We don’t need it. It needs us. We are hope we will survive and live on. You are our best and wisest of this group even got a bloodthirsty rouge like me to join this peace loving clan. “ he says calmly as he smiles a bit. “ let it out. Don’t hold it in or you’ll regret it later on thankfully I can take a beaten so come on.” He begins to stand up. “ show this rogue some manners!” He says playfully as he bears his sharp teeth a bit in a playful way of course. His tail flicked a bit as he growls playfully. “ come on ol wise one. What happened to that scary guy who pinned or are you planning to cry all day long?”

Liekki
October 17th, 2017, 03:51 PM
He stands up and begins to speak “ no one can get used to it. “ he says calmly. “ the only reason I am is because I killed my leader before but this is different for me.” He says as he begins to walk up to him and lay down in front of him putting a paw on his. “ hope is something that tricks us plays with us. We don’t need it. It needs us. We are hope we will survive and live on. You are our best and wisest of this group even got a bloodthirsty rouge like me to join this peace loving clan. “ he says calmly as he smiles a bit. “ let it out. Don’t hold it in or you’ll regret it later on thankfully I can take a beaten so come on.” He begins to stand up. “ show this rogue some manners!” He says playfully as he bears his sharp teeth a bit in a playful way of course. His tail flicked a bit as he growls playfully. “ come on ol wise one. What happened to that scary guy who pinned or are you planning to cry all day long?”
A black, fluffy youngling ran full speed across the beach until she skidded to a stop. "What happened?" She asked, oblivious to all that had just occurred. Ariela scooted forward to smell the bodies. "Turtle... what happened to them?" She asked, her eyes wide. Her green eye began to water, while the blue one stayed stoic, her eyes tended to not agree on things.

wren
October 17th, 2017, 06:25 PM
A black, fluffy youngling ran full speed across the beach until she skidded to a stop. "What happened?" She asked, oblivious to all that had just occurred. Ariela scooted forward to smell the bodies. "Turtle... what happened to them?" She asked, her eyes wide. Her green eye began to water, while the blue one stayed stoic, her eyes tended to not agree on things.

Turtle was stunned by the youngling but moved fast enough to get him in the way of the exposed body to cover the dastardly details of the leader and coo commands death. He swept his tail over his paws and bent his head slowly in grief. The young Tom side stepped and wrapped a tail gently around the she cats shoulders to comfort her. Pirate was the co command, he was teaching the young kings in order to place them into their jobs. She would no longer see her mentor living. A shiver went down turtles shoukders but he remained slightly stoic. "Ariele, listen to me inferno and pirate died trying to salvage a shipwreck off the coast. I found a cat but I'm pretty sure he won't make it. They sacrificed their lives for a good cause" meowed the healer with a slit huff of anoyance. He had dragged that scrap back to his den to tend to him but really didn't care if he died in his den at all... That little scrap caused the death of our leaders. He turned to killer, "gather everyone. It's almost time to send the, to the sun"

Sasukewolf (madness) .:Blue Wishes:. Rubinaito Teggy Ashpetal

Liekki
October 17th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Turtle was stunned by the youngling but moved fast enough to get him in the way of the exposed body to cover the dastardly details of the leader and coo commands death. He swept his tail over his paws and bent his head slowly in grief. The young Tom side stepped and wrapped a tail gently around the she cats shoulders to comfort her. Pirate was the co command, he was teaching the young kings in order to place them into their jobs. She would no longer see her mentor living. A shiver went down turtles shoukders but he remained slightly stoic. "Ariele, listen to me inferno and pirate died trying to salvage a shipwreck off the coast. I found a cat but I'm pretty sure he won't make it. They sacrificed their lives for a good cause" meowed the healer with a slit huff of anoyance. He had dragged that scrap back to his den to tend to him but really didn't care if he died in his den at all... That little scrap caused the death of our leaders. He turned to killer, "gather everyone. It's almost time to send the, to the sun"

Ariela nodded solemnly, looked down and pawed the ground. "I don't want anyone to die," she said sorrowfully. "Too bad cats who do good things die, why can't cats who do bad things die? It never happens, even though it makes more sense.

October 17th, 2017, 07:04 PM

Lost padded torwards where she had heard Turtle. She was reasonably new to being a hunter, and still didn’t know everything. However, that made her even more excited to learn everything. Well, maybe it wasn’t good to know everything. She would just have to see. Padding over to Turtle, the She-Cat was silent, looking at the old commander, and shuddering on the inside. It made her want to cry and throw up at the same time. However, she kept it all inside, waiting silently now, trying to push away all feelings she may had been feeling despite wanting to cry. It was sad, the death of a leader, but, well, it was a part of life, wasn’t it? It was hard to think that someday you would die as well, even if you were in good health right now! Well, that wasn’t something to linger on, looking at Turtle instead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 17th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Killer nods “ ... as you wish.” He says as he begins to move away soon he was in the middle of camp. He begins to yowl loudly in a loud proud but sad voice. “ all who live by the sea come now! To send off our great leader and commander off to the sun that warms our pelts. Let them be at peace but today we will stay strong so hurry! And come to send them off to the burning sun!” He yowls loudly so all can hear

Liekki
October 18th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Killer nods “ ... as you wish.” He says as he begins to move away soon he was in the middle of camp. He begins to yowl loudly in a loud proud but sad voice. “ all who live by the sea come now! To send off our great leader and commander off to the sun that warms our pelts. Let them be at peace but today we will stay strong so hurry! And come to send them off to the burning sun!” He yowls loudly so all can hear
Ariela buried her nose in the sand and pushed down her ears with her paws, squeezing her tear-filled eyes shut. She had never seen a dead body before. Sure she had heard about death; everything died. But it was oh so much more real when she saw the motionless cat laying in front of her and a rotten smell piercing her nostrils. They were gone, moving on to the burning sun. All good cats die young... she had heard that before, but now all she wanted to do was forget about that, forget about everything and go back to being a carefree newborn. She waited for the ceremony to begin.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Ariela buried her nose in the sand and pushed down her ears with her paws, squeezing her tear-filled eyes shut. She had never seen a dead body before. Sure she had heard about death; everything died. But it was oh so much more real when she saw the motionless cat laying in front of her and a rotten smell piercing her nostrils. They were gone, moving on to the burning sun. All good cats die young... she had heard that before, but now all she wanted to do was forget about that, forget about everything and go back to being a carefree newborn. She waited for the ceremony to begin.
Killer watches Ariela and sighs softly as he begins to walk over to her. “ I’m guessing this is your first time with death huh?” He asks calmly as he begins to sit by her ignoring the smells and the dead bodies as his tail touches her shoulder. “ don’t worry. It may seem bad now but they are in a better place. “ he looks up “ they are dancing with the sun now. And we as their family shall continue to live on in memory of them. I know it’s hard believe me I was just like you when I was a kit.... but it’s life and it’s better to know that they died protecting us... that they died happy.” He says in a soft but kind husky voice

Liekki
October 19th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Killer watches Ariela and sighs softly as he begins to walk over to her. “ I’m guessing this is your first time with death huh?” He asks calmly as he begins to sit by her ignoring the smells and the dead bodies as his tail touches her shoulder. “ don’t worry. It may seem bad now but they are in a better place. “ he looks up “ they are dancing with the sun now. And we as their family shall continue to live on in memory of them. I know it’s hard believe me I was just like you when I was a kit.... but it’s life and it’s better to know that they died protecting us... that they died happy.” He says in a soft but kind husky voice
"Are they happy there?"She asked, her eyes wide. "What about their family, won't they miss their family? I guess if they are happy, then..." She looked up at the sun, squinting in the bright light. The swirls around the sun did indeed seem to be dancing. She watched as they spun round and round, seemingly touching the sun. Ariela curled her tail around her frail body and nodded. "I think it's sad, but not as sad as before. Thank you," She said softly, looking down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 19th, 2017, 04:02 PM
"Are they happy there?"She asked, her eyes wide. "What about their family, won't they miss their family? I guess if they are happy, then..." She looked up at the sun, squinting in the bright light. The swirls around the sun did indeed seem to be dancing. She watched as they spun round and round, seemingly touching the sun. Ariela curled her tail around her frail body and nodded. "I think it's sad, but not as sad as before. Thank you," She said softly, looking down.
Killer nods “ they are... however I can’t hear them for I am not worthy of their voice and song. But I could tell you can see them.” He smiles kindly “ and don’t mention it. I’ve faced many scary things in my life but death of others is the least of it. .... but this death is the most saddest I’ve felt.... “ he says calmly as he begins to stand up. “ .... if you need a shoulder to cry on I’m here however tears are best unused I prefer to seee your beautiful smile”

Liekki
October 19th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Killer nods “ they are... however I can’t hear them for I am not worthy of their voice and song. But I could tell you can see them.” He smiles kindly “ and don’t mention it. I’ve faced many scary things in my life but death of others is the least of it. .... but this death is the most saddest I’ve felt.... “ he says calmly as he begins to stand up. “ .... if you need a shoulder to cry on I’m here however tears are best unused I prefer to seee your beautiful smile”
Ariela smiles and nods. "I won't cry. I know it's sad, but if they are happy, then I am happy." She sat proudly. She was too young to process grief as much as the adults did, so it was simpler and easier for her to get over. She, however, felt proud that she wouldn't let the feelings get the best of her for more than a minute. Later, though, the reality of it all would sink in. She wouldn't understand it, but the death showed others that it wasn't truly safe here and that they should remember that. But none of that went through her young mind, she sat there ready to send the heroes off to the sun. Sasukewolf (madness) .:Blue Wishes:. Celestial

wren
October 23rd, 2017, 05:39 PM
Ariela smiles and nods. "I won't cry. I know it's sad, but if they are happy, then I am happy." She sat proudly. She was too young to process grief as much as the adults did, so it was simpler and easier for her to get over. She, however, felt proud that she wouldn't let the feelings get the best of her for more than a minute. Later, though, the reality of it all would sink in. She wouldn't understand it, but the death showed others that it wasn't truly safe here and that they should remember that. But none of that went through her young mind, she sat there ready to send the heroes off to the sun. Sasukewolf (madness) .:Blue Wishes:. Celestial

Lost padded torwards where she had heard Turtle. She was reasonably new to being a hunter, and still didn’t know everything. However, that made her even more excited to learn everything. Well, maybe it wasn’t good to know everything. She would just have to see. Padding over to Turtle, the She-Cat was silent, looking at the old commander, and shuddering on the inside. It made her want to cry and throw up at the same time. However, she kept it all inside, waiting silently now, trying to push away all feelings she may had been feeling despite wanting to cry. It was sad, the death of a leader, but, well, it was a part of life, wasn’t it? It was hard to think that someday you would die as well, even if you were in good health right now! Well, that wasn’t something to linger on, looking at Turtle instead.

Turtle watched the tribe gather by them. He would visit the leader and co tonight and discuss who should take their place. He solemnly bent his head at the thought of replacing them so soon. Turtle gently craned his neck and nosed the fronds of Palm leaves kvet the bodies of the cats before gently pushing the makeshift raft towards the shore. "Sun, we retire two great warriors to you today. We ask that you take them and let them run with you and those who ran before us" turtle meows to the ocean. He watched the waves gently lap at the bodies. Turtle took a deep breath and shut his eyes "To the sea they go, let their journey to you be safe" he meowed, casting a glance back up at the sun for a brief moment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 23rd, 2017, 07:30 PM
Turtle watched the tribe gather by them. He would visit the leader and co tonight and discuss who should take their place. He solemnly bent his head at the thought of replacing them so soon. Turtle gently craned his neck and nosed the fronds of Palm leaves kvet the bodies of the cats before gently pushing the makeshift raft towards the shore. "Sun, we retire two great warriors to you today. We ask that you take them and let them run with you and those who ran before us" turtle meows to the ocean. He watched the waves gently lap at the bodies. Turtle took a deep breath and shut his eyes "To the sea they go, let their journey to you be safe" he meowed, casting a glance back up at the sun for a brief moment.
Killer nods slowly as he begins to look up than soon he begins to stand up and walk over to turtle. He sits down by turtle “ .... are you feeling alright?” He asks calmly

wren
October 24th, 2017, 09:05 AM
@.:Blue Wishes:. Ashpetal Sasukewolf (madness)

~ Time skip to the announcement ~

With a heaving sigh turtle hauled himself into the clearing. There was a meeting today, for he had spoken with the leaders of the sun and was finally ready to reveal who would be in leadership. He blinked his eyes for a long moment than leapt up onto the rock, as he did he felt the Suns heat increase as he climbed higher. He wheezed. The warriors of the sun are in favour today. I thank them for it. The tribe really needs lifted spirits. Like a leader would do turtle sat down at the tippy top of the rock and looked down approvingly. Being leader sounded fun and even just sitting up here looked like an amazing thing to do every day. With a sigh the Tom scooted closer to the edge before smiling warmly. Remember who they appointed. He scanned the crowd for the feline he was urgently waiting for. What if they where out? Oh wait tthere they are. The Tom smile brightly upon seeing the soon to be leader, if they accepted. And so he began, "Cats of the unending seas, it has been too long that we are leaderless. We need someone who can take the place of inferno and lead us into greatness. It will than be up to them to choose a co command in three days" meowed the wise one. His eyes lit up with amusement. "Lost! I have spoken with our forefathers, they believe you can lead us in the right path" meowed the Tom with a gentle dip of his head to the Molly within the crowd.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 24th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Killer smiles happily seeing how cheered up turtle was and purrs softly as he looks at the new leader. “ lead us to victory friend.” He says with a bow of his head. He was the first to cheer her name with pride and excitement. His eyes glowed with excitement mostly to the fact that someone he knew became a leader and he knew she was worthy but still he can’t help but be as happy as a kitten since this his first time in such a thing. It always amazes him the way the sun can just create and pick a warrior and make them a leader so simply. He smiles playfully as he looks up.... but he wondered... was he worthy to join the sun one day?

Liekki
October 24th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Ariela smiled with excitement. She had never been to a ceremony like this before. When Turtle announced the name of the new leader her head lifted and she bounced happily. More announcements would come soon though, so she stayed quiet with her happiness.

wren
October 24th, 2017, 06:42 PM
@.:Blue Wishes:.

October 24th, 2017, 07:04 PM
@.:Blue Wishes:. Ashpetal Sasukewolf (madness)

~ Time skip to the announcement ~

With a heaving sigh turtle hauled himself into the clearing. There was a meeting today, for he had spoken with the leaders of the sun and was finally ready to reveal who would be in leadership. He blinked his eyes for a long moment than leapt up onto the rock, as he did he felt the Suns heat increase as he climbed higher. He wheezed. The warriors of the sun are in favour today. I thank them for it. The tribe really needs lifted spirits. Like a leader would do turtle sat down at the tippy top of the rock and looked down approvingly. Being leader sounded fun and even just sitting up here looked like an amazing thing to do every day. With a sigh the Tom scooted closer to the edge before smiling warmly. Remember who they appointed. He scanned the crowd for the feline he was urgently waiting for. What if they where out? Oh wait tthere they are. The Tom smile brightly upon seeing the soon to be leader, if they accepted. And so he began, "Cats of the unending seas, it has been too long that we are leaderless. We need someone who can take the place of inferno and lead us into greatness. It will than be up to them to choose a co command in three days" meowed the wise one. His eyes lit up with amusement. "Lost! I have spoken with our forefathers, they believe you can lead us in the right path" meowed the Tom with a gentle dip of his head to the Molly within the crowd.

(( OhgoodLordI’mlatesorry- ))

Lost had been quiet for the time being, still a position of grief. When she heard Turtle speak, her eyes widened for a moment. “I...” She was at a loss of words. “I...accept the position as commander,” was that what she was supposed to say? She found her breathing quickening for what seemed like the ages, before she managed to take a long deep breath, and nodded. She couldn’t say she had felt this nervous before, but, well, she hadn’t been told she would be leader before either. The molly managed to smile through her shock, her eyes lighting up as she looked at Turtle, anxiety slowly fading into excitement. Leader. Leader! She was leader! She couldn’t believe it to be honest, and was waiting to wake up any moment now, in her nest, still leader-less. However, she didn’t feel like she was in a dream, so she would just have to see. Now, it was what she had to do as commander was her only worry. Did she pick the co-commander? What did she do? She was now on an emotional rollercoaster, excitement, anxiety, fear, and then joy. She didn’t really know how to feel though, so she just let the feelings wash over her over and over again. As she heard Killer, she smiled, “I’ll try,” she promised, as she didn’t know if she would be the best leader. However, she would just have to see.

(( ItslikeGoldenstaralloveragain ))

wren
October 27th, 2017, 12:08 AM
(( OhgoodLordI’mlatesorry- ))

Lost had been quiet for the time being, still a position of grief. When she heard Turtle speak, her eyes widened for a moment. “I...” She was at a loss of words. “I...accept the position as commander,” was that what she was supposed to say? She found her breathing quickening for what seemed like the ages, before she managed to take a long deep breath, and nodded. She couldn’t say she had felt this nervous before, but, well, she hadn’t been told she would be leader before either. The molly managed to smile through her shock, her eyes lighting up as she looked at Turtle, anxiety slowly fading into excitement. Leader. Leader! She was leader! She couldn’t believe it to be honest, and was waiting to wake up any moment now, in her nest, still leader-less. However, she didn’t feel like she was in a dream, so she would just have to see. Now, it was what she had to do as commander was her only worry. Did she pick the co-commander? What did she do? She was now on an emotional rollercoaster, excitement, anxiety, fear, and then joy. She didn’t really know how to feel though, so she just let the feelings wash over her over and over again. As she heard Killer, she smiled, “I’ll try,” she promised, as she didn’t know if she would be the best leader. However, she would just have to see.

(( ItslikeGoldenstaralloveragain ))

Ariela smiled with excitement. She had never been to a ceremony like this before. When Turtle announced the name of the new leader her head lifted and she bounced happily. More announcements would come soon though, so she stayed quiet with her happiness.
Killer smiles happily seeing how cheered up turtle was and purrs softly as he looks at the new leader. “ lead us to victory friend.” He says with a bow of his head. He was the first to cheer her name with pride and excitement. His eyes glowed with excitement mostly to the fact that someone he knew became a leader and he knew she was worthy but still he can’t help but be as happy as a kitten since this his first time in such a thing. It always amazes him the way the sun can just create and pick a warrior and make them a leader so simply. He smiles playfully as he looks up.... but he wondered... was he worthy to join the sun one day?

Turtle beckoned lost with a wave of his tail to the high stones before leaping down to meet her. "Now you shall address them as leader, you will choose co command when you feel ready" he meowed calmly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 27th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Turtle beckoned lost with a wave of his tail to the high stones before leaping down to meet her. "Now you shall address them as leader, you will choose co command when you feel ready" he meowed calmly
He smiles as he watches turtle. He purrs a bit as he begins to stand up. “ well I guess I’ll be heading out hunting.” He says calmly as he begins to turn around

October 27th, 2017, 05:05 AM

The small molly smiled, nodding. “I’ll...I’ll do that,” She mewed, still trying to figure out why she had been picked. She had just been a hunter, but, well, she supposed she would have to see. It was going to be different, she supposed, letting out another breath she had been holding in for some reason. Watching Killer leave, she remained silent, her mind now becoming misty with thousands of thoughts.

Liekki
November 2nd, 2017, 04:16 PM
.:Blue Wishes:. Sasukewolf (madness) Celestial