PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton Family Finder

rubinaito
October 16th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Do not quote this post, or else your application will be ignored.

Hello!
You may have seen my Hamilton x Tide Kit finder. If so, then you already know who Hamilton is.

Hamilton was born into a family of breeder cats. He is a purebred, fourth generation Savannah Cat; a wild cat breed, crossing an African Serval with a domestic american housecat. Unlike the Bengal Cat, the Savannah Cat is a thin, lithe, graceful looking cat with a much thinner coat. To his mother, he was nothing more than a number; 'Four'. He was the forth kitten in her third litter, and the only attention he got from her was being fed and cared for in the first few weeks of his life, and getting in trouble for wandering too far from the nest.

Hamilton was adopted by a rich twoleg family that lives in a rich neighborhood near a forest. Not content with his pampered life, Hamilton left his home in pursuit of living like his ancestors, inspired by a passing rogue who decided to answer some of his questions. Abandoning everything, including friends, his siblings that were adopted alongside him, and his soft life, Hamilton set out to find a new home for himself.

Twelve months passed by and Hamilton found himself an adult male tom; eighteen moons old and continuing to grow. While he does miss the company of other cats, Hamilton continues to live life the way he liked it. Whenever catching the scent of a cat, Hamilton always tried to make conversation. However, nobody interested Hamilton enough to convince him to leave his home and join them. This changed after he met Tide, a beautiful young molly whom he fell in love with.

There are a few requirements regarding Hamilton's family. His mother must be a kittypet, as well as his father. He has four different generations of siblings; the eldest group are forty-two moons old; the next group are thirty moons; his generation are eighteen moons old; and the final generation are currently six moons old.

Each litter has about 2 to 4 kittens. All the litters have the same father.

Not all the kids have to be kittypets like their parents; some of Hamilton's siblings can be clan members, others can be rogues/loners.

|| Needed || Wanted || Appreciated ||

Mother {Kittypet} : Lyra mompaws
Father {Kittypet} : James Fern
Sibling Group 1 :
Sibling Group 2 :
Sibling Group 3 : Laurens .:Blue Wishes:. || Ender Sasukewolf (madness) || Angelica Celestial (assuming that you like this name)
Sibling Group 4 : Lafayette Queenie
Aunts :
Uncles :
Grandmothers (2) :
Grandfathers (2) :

|| Forms ||

- Without Link -
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
RP Sample:
Other:

- With Link -
Name & Link:
Role Wanted:
RP Sample:
Other:

rubinaito
October 16th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Bump~

Random Melody
Summer Haze
Sasukewolf (madness)
Stario
Celestial
Teggy
.:Blue Wishes:.
Spooky Socks
Clover

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 16th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Bump~

Random Melody
Summer Haze
Sasukewolf (madness)
Stario
Celestial
Teggy
.:Blue Wishes:.
Spooky Socks
Clover
Want me to be a rouge sibling or something else :3)

rubinaito
October 16th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Want me to be a rouge sibling or something else :3)
Ah, please! Preferably in Hamilton's age group.

:blue:
October 16th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Name: Laurens (( Because...Hamilton ))

Looks: Broop (https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/49c69b0/2147483647/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F22%2F1afa70a34111e08 7a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FSavannah-5-645mk062211.jpg)

Personality: Laurens is one that always tries to have a good time, no matter what the circumstance. He also is very close to those who he cares about, and would go the ends of the Earth for them. He would even kill! However, he wouldn't go to that unless he really needed to. None the less, that doesn't mean he would regret it, if he believed he had done the right thing, then he wouldn't care. He could be viewed as cold at times, but deeper down, he has a huge heart, and is willing to do anything for those he loves.

Role Wanted: 3rd Generation Sibling

RP Sample: You know how I roleplay
Rees giggled again, before nodding, maneuvering himself so that he was sitting on the windowsill, he leaned forwards slightly. "You do too," he confessed, smiling, his eyes glinting with a bit of amusement, sticking his hand out, he introduced himself. "I'm Rees, your new neighbor, friend, possible love interest, comrade, pal," the boy hoped that the other teen would take it. Lord knew if he would, but still, it would be nice. Maybe he would actually find a reason to push away his mental illnesses with this other teen, as the thought of dating him did cross the Homosexual's mind. He glanced at the cat as it moved out of the way and wandered somewhere else. As the cat vanished, he looked back at the other teen, smiling still, and there was no hint of awkwardness in it, though he did feel slightly awkward on the inside.

Other:Nothing c:
Rubinaito

Galaxy Of Wisdom
October 16th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Ah, please! Preferably in Hamilton's age group.
Sure thing!)
Ender
18 moons
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Nightmare-709918296
Cold hearted, doesn’t really care about anyone other than himself however he makes a expectation for his kin. Often to himself he tends to help out his kin whenever he can by hunting and doing the big strong cat stuff since does have fighting along with killing experience. He rarely purrs and has a secret only his kin know. He’s gay and very shy around other new toms his coldness is actually shyness and he blushes easily when any tom flirts with him despite being so cool looking he’s just really shy.
Sibling group 3?
Want me to put one?

rubinaito
October 17th, 2017, 08:59 AM

wren
October 17th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Name; I doing even know
Looks:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
RP Sample:
Other: Rubinaito quick question, what are some mane ideas you could throw at me

rubinaito
October 17th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Name; I doing even know
Looks:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
RP Sample:
Other: Rubinaito quick question, what are some mane ideas you could throw at me
Mmmmmmmm

Angelica
Eliza
Peggy
Maria
Theodosia
I can't think of any others
This is a form for Hamilton's sister, correct? If it's in the third litter, the age would be eighteen moons.

ShiningFern
October 18th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Name: James
Looks: He is a purebred Savannah cat, with a sleek coat. He has the classic light tan coloring with darker spots. He has yellow-green eyes. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWaFLKU7nR4mBSwWgi893lUwGONx2dk ZfEFMvGhv0cnZjff_i4tQ
Personality: Protective, Caring, Judgemental, Blunt, Helpful, Proud, Egotistical, Loving
He has always been protective of those he loves, wanting them to have the best life they can. He is caring of others and loves his kin a lot. He is kind of judgemental to others when he doesn't agree with them, or if they have differing views from him. He can be pretty blunt, telling you things how they are and not really hiding anything. He likes helping others, it is his way of giving his knowledge to others and a way he can show of at times. At others, he just really wants to lend a paw to help. He is a very proud cat, bred to be shown off to Twolegs. He has a large ego because of this and can be quite arrogant at times. He is a typical kittypet, living a luxurious life with his Housefolk and doing whatever he wants.
Role Wanted: Father
RP Sample: Patchkit let out a squeak as he landed on the ground outside of the nest he shared with his siblings and mother. He looked around, making sure none of them heard that so they wouldn't tease them. The tom sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. I wonder where Birchfur is...it doesn't matter though, I at least am in the nursery. I'm safe, and I see some of my siblings. He rolled his eyes, thinking about how annoying his sisters could be. She growled slightly, staring at the Shadowclan tom. She paused a moment before following him. She had only just met the tom, and since he was from a different clan, she didn't expect him to act too friendly. Padding alongside the tom, she pricked her ears as she heard him speak. Chestnutsong replied slightly offended, "No, we squirrelbrains are not in any real conflict with the Windclan rabbit-brains. Just a small dispute." The pretty brown female flicked her blue gaze to the tom, staring at his eyes for a second before looking away. As she padded further away from her home territory, she felt a bit more trust for the tom she was following. If what he had said was true, he would probably know the territory a bit. Not to mention knowing if a Riverclan cat was coming close by. She narrowed her pretty eyes for a moment, glaring at the tom. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. There isn't much I can do about it seeing I am in an unfamiliar territory." She said, flicking an ear. She was very athletic herself, but her fur was rather short. Any harmful blows coming her way would hurt her if she couldn't move out of the way. Continuing she mewed, "I'll see just how great you are by the end of the day. I am sure about that." Her trust was growing, but she was a bit irritated with the tom. But she supposed that is how she was as well, she was known to be quite sassy herself. As they padded closer to the river, she flicked her tail. The young warrior loved to flirt with toms, for their reactions, and for some other things too. She shook her fur slightly, perhaps seeming nervous. For now, she would just see what the tom wanted to do with their new sort of 'friendship.' Chestnutsong smiled, placing her slim paws into the cool water. She noticed the tom look to her as he asked another question. "Yes, I can swim. Not that great, but I know enough." She said, laughing slightly at the toms words. How would he know if she needed help or not? Sure she knew how to swim, but she would never tell where she learned. Fishing, well that was a different matter, she had no clue how to do that. She curled her tail slightly behind her, flashing a beautiful smile to the tom.
Other: Naw. He's all done.

rubinaito
October 19th, 2017, 06:16 PM

rubinaito
October 22nd, 2017, 12:06 PM
Bump

rubinaito
October 26th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Bump

rubinaito
October 28th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Name: Laurens (( Because...Hamilton ))

Looks: Broop (https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/49c69b0/2147483647/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F22%2F1afa70a34111e08 7a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FSavannah-5-645mk062211.jpg)

Personality: Laurens is one that always tries to have a good time, no matter what the circumstance. He also is very close to those who he cares about, and would go the ends of the Earth for them. He would even kill! However, he wouldn't go to that unless he really needed to. None the less, that doesn't mean he would regret it, if he believed he had done the right thing, then he wouldn't care. He could be viewed as cold at times, but deeper down, he has a huge heart, and is willing to do anything for those he loves.

Role Wanted: 3rd Generation Sibling

RP Sample: You know how I roleplay
Rees giggled again, before nodding, maneuvering himself so that he was sitting on the windowsill, he leaned forwards slightly. "You do too," he confessed, smiling, his eyes glinting with a bit of amusement, sticking his hand out, he introduced himself. "I'm Rees, your new neighbor, friend, possible love interest, comrade, pal," the boy hoped that the other teen would take it. Lord knew if he would, but still, it would be nice. Maybe he would actually find a reason to push away his mental illnesses with this other teen, as the thought of dating him did cross the Homosexual's mind. He glanced at the cat as it moved out of the way and wandered somewhere else. As the cat vanished, he looked back at the other teen, smiling still, and there was no hint of awkwardness in it, though he did feel slightly awkward on the inside.

Other:Nothing c:
Rubinaito
WIP
Name: His name will either be James or Peter
Looks: He is a purebred Savannah cat, with a sleek coat. He has the classic light tan coloring with darker spots. He has yellow-green eyes. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWaFLKU7nR4mBSwWgi893lUwGONx2dk ZfEFMvGhv0cnZjff_i4tQ
Personality: Protective, Caring, Judgemental, Blunt, Helpful, Proud, Egotistical, Loving
He has always been protective of those he loves, wanting them to have the best life they can. He is caring of others and loves his kin a lot. He is kind of judgemental to others when he doesn't agree with them, or if they have differing views from him. He can be pretty blunt, telling you things how they are and not really hiding anything. He likes helping others, it is his way of giving his knowledge to others and a way he can show of at times. At others, he just really wants to lend a paw to help. He is a very proud cat, bred to be shown off to Twolegs. He has a large ego because of this and can be quite arrogant at times. He is a typical kittypet, living a luxurious life with his Housefolk and doing whatever he wants.
Role Wanted: Father
RP Sample: TBD TBD
Other: Could you decide which name he should have?
Accepted. (You could go for James, Fern.)
(Sasuke, Ender should be a savannah cat, but he's still accepted.)

rubinaito
November 18th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Bump

mvoxhu
November 19th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Name:
Lyra

Looks:
. here (https://www.sunnysavannahs.com/savannah-queen/ivy) .

Having an ideal physique for breeders of the Savannah cat, Lyra is ultimately a very expensive cat. Her legs are long and well-built. With large paws adding on to them. As for the rest of her body, the she-cat has a smooth spine, with evenly-distributed muscle and mass on her build. Overall, she is quite lithe, and agile-looking. She certainly has very distinctive traits of her parents. A squared-out jaw can be found upon her face, the bridge of her nose puffing out at the sides. Her nose is a dark-grey, and is slightly larger than a domestic cat's. The places where her whiskers can be found are spotted with a deep shade, which brings out her face rather well. Lyra has an aura to her, that makes her seem eloquent and graceful. And her beautiful forest-green eyes are one of the main things that executes that elegance and attractiveness.

Lyra has a silky blanket of fur that sprawls across her body in an orderly fashion. It is primarily of a golden-grey colour, with black coating over the tips in some areas. The places around her paws, chest and underbelly are notably a bright creamy shade, and they make her seem more natural-looking. Lyra's coat is designed with many spots and stripes, all of a dark, almost black colour. Many of the spots take refuge upon her back and body, also crawling down the base of her tail. The stripes are visible on her legs, and especially the insides of them. Her brows are also coloured in the same black-ish shade; which defines them very well.

Personality:
stoic / queenly / tough / sarcastic / introverted / aggressive / close-minded / petty / pristine

Lyra is certainly something. She lives up to her kittypet namesake, always being pampered and cared for, like she is unable to do it herself. Independence is not something that flows very strongly in the female, and she is constantly having other people do things for her because of her lack of care or lack of knowing. The she-cat is often times declared as lazy, but if she has other cats and even humans to do things for her, then why should she bother to do it herself?
Lyra is a cat of phenomenal beauty, and she is aware of it. Her owners treat her extremely well, like she is a priceless piece of jewellery. She is often seen as a masterpiece, with her dazzling coat and long limbs. Lyra always keeps herself worthy, and her pelage is clean every hour of every day. The she-cat gets bored quite easily, and spends a lot of her time just lying around or dazing in the sunlight that basks through the windows. She hates to go outside, and will only do so if her owners go with her. Dirt and grime is something that forces her to stay inside. Lyra is, quite honestly, a huge germaphobe.
The Savannah cat tends to hide her feelings and emotions inside. She isn't the type to show affection, but will snap and bite with her words instead. Most of the time she keeps her mouth shut, only letting snarky remarks through and nagging strings. She is tough, and rarely shows her kids any motherly love. Lyra is honestly very pessimistic, and after her first litter of kits, she realised that most of them left after around a few moons. She has gotten used to this, and basically ignores them; unless they stick out to her, and she grows attached to them. Again, the female barely ever grows attached to other cats. Her mate also being a prime example. She just can't commit to watching those she gets close to be dragged away after only moments.
Lyra prefers to be by herself, and can be seen sneaking away to quiet places in her household. She likes peace and quiet, despite her fiery persona. If she doesn't get her own way, Lyra can whine, argue, and fight you until you change your mind. She uses her large build to her advantage, and intimidates other cats into following her queen-like character.
Another thing to note, is that , Lyra is extremely narrow-minded. Stubborn doesn't even begin to start how she is. If she thinks something belongs or acts in a certain way, she will make sure to stick to that idea like it's glue. The she-cat is rather obnoxious, and tends to come off as rude or stuck-up.

Role Wanted:
Mother

RP Sample:
edit

Other:
Mind if I make a sibling as well?

Queenie
November 19th, 2017, 09:16 PM
I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD

Name: Lafayette
Looks: Here (http://best-funnycatsanddogs.com/uploads/posts/2015-11/11_savannah_cat.jpg)
Personality: This kid has so much charisma it hurts. He's cocky and usually cracking jokes. The guys a bit of a flirt but that doesn't stop him from being a good friend to his buds. He is also fierce and has a taste for adventure. (Just a little wip)
Role Wanted: Brother
RP Sample: Bumblepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably, he didn't really want to be there at all. But his mentor had said he had to get out and about and get to know his clanmates. So...here he was. The wind felt cold as leaf-bare approached the moor and Bumblepaw welcomed it. Maybe it would drive the other cats away from the 'special' hunting trip. He looked the odd assortment of cats over. Yes, QUITE the odd gathering of apprentices. They were all, in some way, outcasts, which almost calmed the raised light gray hair on Bumblepaw's haunches. He cleared his throat unsure of how to answer Onesongs question. Bumblepaw quickly backed down. Usually it was his brother or sister choosing where to hunt. Never the small gray-brown tabby himself.
Other: Nada

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Name:
Lyra

Looks:
. here (https://www.sunnysavannahs.com/savannah-queen/ivy) .

Having an ideal physique for breeders of the Savannah cat, Lyra is ultimately a very expensive cat. Her legs are long and well-built. With large paws adding on to them. As for the rest of her body, the she-cat has a smooth spine, with evenly-distributed muscle and mass on her build. Overall, she is quite lithe, and agile-looking. She certainly has very distinctive traits of her parents. A squared-out jaw can be found upon her face, the bridge of her nose puffing out at the sides. Her nose is a dark-grey, and is slightly larger than a domestic cat's. The places where her whiskers can be found are spotted with a deep shade, which brings out her face rather well. Lyra has an aura to her, that makes her seem eloquent and graceful. And her beautiful forest-green eyes are one of the main things that executes that elegance and attractiveness.

Lyra has a silky blanket of fur that sprawls across her body in an orderly fashion. It is primarily of a golden-grey colour, with black coating over the tips in some areas. The places around her paws, chest and underbelly are notably a bright creamy shade, and they make her seem more natural-looking. Lyra's coat is designed with many spots and stripes, all of a dark, almost black colour. Many of the spots take refuge upon her back and body, also crawling down the base of her tail. The stripes are visible on her legs, and especially the insides of them. Her brows are also coloured in the same black-ish shade; which defines them very well.

Personality:
stoic / queenly / tough / sarcastic / introverted / aggressive / close-minded / petty / pristine

Lyra is certainly something. She lives up to her kittypet namesake, always being pampered and cared for, like she is unable to do it herself. Independence is not something that flows very strongly in the female, and she is constantly having other people do things for her because of her lack of care or lack of knowing. The she-cat is often times declared as lazy, but if she has other cats and even humans to do things for her, then why should she bother to do it herself?
Lyra is a cat of phenomenal beauty, and she is aware of it. Her owners treat her extremely well, like she is a priceless piece of jewellery. She is often seen as a masterpiece, with her dazzling coat and long limbs. Lyra always keeps herself worthy, and her pelage is clean every hour of every day. The she-cat gets bored quite easily, and spends a lot of her time just lying around or dazing in the sunlight that basks through the windows. She hates to go outside, and will only do so if her owners go with her. Dirt and grime is something that forces her to stay inside. Lyra is, quite honestly, a huge germaphobe.
The Savannah cat tends to hide her feelings and emotions inside. She isn't the type to show affection, but will snap and bite with her words instead. Most of the time she keeps her mouth shut, only letting snarky remarks through and nagging strings. She is tough, and rarely shows her kids any motherly love. Lyra is honestly very pessimistic, and after her first litter of kits, she realised that most of them left after around a few moons. She has gotten used to this, and basically ignores them; unless they stick out to her, and she grows attached to them. Again, the female barely ever grows attached to other cats. Her mate also being a prime example. She just can't commit to watching those she gets close to be dragged away after only moments.
Lyra prefers to be by herself, and can be seen sneaking away to quiet places in her household. She likes peace and quiet, despite her fiery persona. If she doesn't get her own way, Lyra can whine, argue, and fight you until you change your mind. She uses her large build to her advantage, and intimidates other cats into following her queen-like character.
Another thing to note, is that , Lyra is extremely narrow-minded. Stubborn doesn't even begin to start how she is. If she thinks something belongs or acts in a certain way, she will make sure to stick to that idea like it's glue. The she-cat is rather obnoxious, and tends to come off as rude or stuck-up.

Role Wanted:
Mother

RP Sample:
edit

Other:
Mind if I make a sibling as well?
I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD

Name: Lafayette
Looks: Here (http://best-funnycatsanddogs.com/uploads/posts/2015-11/11_savannah_cat.jpg)
Personality: This kid has so much charisma it hurts. He's cocky and usually cracking jokes. The guys a bit of a flirt but that doesn't stop him from being a good friend to his buds. He is also fierce and has a taste for adventure. (Just a little wip)
Role Wanted: Brother
RP Sample: Bumblepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably, he didn't really want to be there at all. But his mentor had said he had to get out and about and get to know his clanmates. So...here he was. The wind felt cold as leaf-bare approached the moor and Bumblepaw welcomed it. Maybe it would drive the other cats away from the 'special' hunting trip. He looked the odd assortment of cats over. Yes, QUITE the odd gathering of apprentices. They were all, in some way, outcasts, which almost calmed the raised light gray hair on Bumblepaw's haunches. He cleared his throat unsure of how to answer Onesongs question. Bumblepaw quickly backed down. Usually it was his brother or sister choosing where to hunt. Never the small gray-brown tabby himself.
Other: Nada
Accepted~! You can make as many family members as you want.

wren
November 19th, 2017, 09:30 PM
@Rubinaito
I like the name <3