PDA

View Full Version : Five nights at Freddy's

:blue:
October 5th, 2016, 06:34 PM
A continuation of the old RP-if new people want to join, The people who are already in will give you a recap, so yeah, here's a form if you want one:

Name:

What you are (As in night guard, child, or animatronic):

Looks:'

Questions/Other:

Here's my own form:
Name: Alice // Alicia

What you are: Human, Child // Human, Child

Looks: http://onlinefanatic.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Tsukasa-and-Kagami-Hiiragi.jpg

Personality:TBRP // TBRP

Questions/Other: The two are twins with Alice being older by 54 seconds

((Chica, Foxy, Mangle, Bonnie, Freddy, Golden Freddy, Purple Guy, and Shaddow mangle are all taken, but nothing else is ))
Well, that's all! I hope you enjoy!

aleka!
October 5th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Can we start again?)

October 6th, 2016, 02:59 AM
I see no problem with it ^_^
We just need to see what others say ))

Phoenix Flames
October 6th, 2016, 05:49 AM
Yeah. We do need to wait for the others to rejoin this. So..... We do have to wait.)) :squee::squee:

Midnight Rain
October 6th, 2016, 06:08 AM
Name: Aria

What you are (As in night guard, child, or animatronic): child

Looks:' https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d8/cd/96/d8cd965dc305ea0642bf78db9dcea2a3.jpg

Personality: TBRP'd

Questions/Other: she will run away from her mom to explore and get locked in a room; mother is idiot and forgets child; can she become toy chica later on?

October 6th, 2016, 07:10 AM
Name: Aria

What you are (As in night guard, child, or animatronic): child

Looks:' https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d8/cd/96/d8cd965dc305ea0642bf78db9dcea2a3.jpg

Personality: TBRP'd

Questions/Other: she will run away from her mom to explore and get locked in a room; mother is idiot and forgets child; can she become toy chica later on?

Accepted
I'm good with that :p

I just realized my twins look like purple guy, in a way I guess,
They're orphans ((I'll explain that later))
And their mom was a night guard XD
And they're twelve-I'm eleven-and I'm keeping my beautiful distance from Chuck-E-Cheese-and my twins are still going to the pizzeria (Makes sense XD))

Midnight Rain
October 6th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Accepted
I'm good with that :p

I just realized my twins look like purple guy, in a way I guess,
They're orphans ((I'll explain that later))
And their mom was a night guard XD
And they're twelve-I'm eleven-and I'm keeping my beautiful distance from Chuck-E-Cheese-and my twins are still going to the pizzeria (Makes sense XD))

thanks. Lol.

October 6th, 2016, 02:41 PM
(( Yeah, XD When do you guys want to start?))

aleka!
October 6th, 2016, 03:42 PM
(I'm starting OwO) Chica was now at he door, her head tilted to the side. She was still fighting the instinct to come in the office, so she just stayed at the door.

October 6th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Purple eyes wide, Alice glanced at the door, trembling, her hand pressed the door button hard, closing it, her long hair swaying as she moveed her head, slowly, she felt as if she was going insane, and her twin, though she didn't show it, felt the same, her hand twitching as she looked at the cameras

Phoenix Flames
October 6th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Freddy heard noises coming from somewhere. He followed the source of the noise. He saw Chica standing at the office door. "Hello, Chica. What are you doing?", he asked. He peeked through the windows of the office. He saw Alice and Alicia.

October 6th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Both girls looked up, their purple hair bobbing, Alice grabbed her twin's hand, not saying anything, just squeezing her hand quietly, her hair still, eyes wide

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Chica sighed. "I'm trying not to kill them.." she recoiled as the door shut, blinking. Just a little more time... She told herself.

October 7th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Both girls heard Chica, and a wave of relief washed over them, though they were still paranoid, Alex grabbed Alicia's hand, biting her lip

aleka!
October 7th, 2016, 07:36 AM
"I can't do it....." Chica whispered, turning to push past Freddy and to walk toward Pirate's cove.

Midnight Rain
October 8th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Aria was trembling. She hid in the storage room, staring pleadingly at the security camera. Please save me, she silently pleaded. She glanced at the door. Please don't come... she shook with fear, scared of the dark and deathly quiet.

Midnight Rain
October 9th, 2016, 09:00 PM
BUMP

aleka!
October 9th, 2016, 09:17 PM
(Aria be in the storage room with Dave :3) Dave was glaring at Aria, glancing down at his chest. There was only dried blood where Foxy's hook had gouged him, and it only sent a stiff wave of pain when he quickly moved. He huffed, sitting down. His fingers flicked over the knife handle in his back pocket.

Midnight Rain
October 9th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Aria, not noticing Dave, kept glancing around pleadingly. Please don't let them find me, she thought. She crawled under the shelf and stared at the door.

aleka!
October 9th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Golden Freddy was sticking to the shadows, the usual for him. With an silent click, he turned to look at Aria.

Midnight Rain
October 9th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Aria started sweating. Someone's in here with me., she thought. She remained as silent and still as possible. She slowly and quietly covered her eyes

Splintertail
October 10th, 2016, 12:18 AM
Name: Katie Kitty

What you are (As in night guard, child, or animatronic): Cat Animatronic

Looks: Large bipedal cat animatronic with pale green eyes and long eyelashes, light gray cheeks, light blue bowtie

Personality: Normal: Friendly towards children and adults alike, kinda standard personality/ Night: Aggressive and seclusive, hangs out in the hallway and door for a very long time

Questions/Other: Can someone catch me up and tell me which location this is in (First game, Second game etc)

aleka!
October 10th, 2016, 11:41 AM
(This is the first game) Dave was now glaring at Aria, his gaze straying toward Golden Freddy.

Midnight Rain
October 10th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Aria stared at the security camera. Someone please help, she thought. She couldn't stop herself from wailing loudly, then clapping a hand over her mouth. Oh great..., she thought, now I'm dead...

October 11th, 2016, 04:35 AM
The twins saw Aria, saw the fear in her eyes, "We need to help-""but how?" Alice cut her twin off, Alicia blinked, "I...I don't know"she confessed, her purple eyes wide with concern

Midnight Rain
October 11th, 2016, 06:56 AM
She squinted her eyes in the darkness. She saw Golden Freddy and Dave. She scrambled to the other side of the room, and slowly scooted to the door.

October 11th, 2016, 07:02 AM
Alicia blinked towards her sister, before standing up, her short hair wavering, "W-What're you doing?" Alice stammered, watching as her twin slipped out of the office, "What do you think-helping her" Alicia responded, smiling towards her pigtailed twin, before sprinting towards the room where she had seen Aria, the teen's thin fingers grasping the knob with wide eyes

Midnight Rain
October 11th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Aria heard the doorknob, and she quickly kept to her feet. Dodging the Anamatronics, she pushed the door open. She was holding a metal bar to wack any Anamatronics that might be there. Seeing the twins, she ran out of the storage room crying in fear.

October 11th, 2016, 07:12 AM
"Okay...please don't hurt me" Alicia looked at the small girl, she looked about...7? 8? Either way, she was younger than the twins, Alice watched the two through the cameras, watching as her sister slammed the door shut, purple eyes narrowed in anger, and fear

aleka!
October 11th, 2016, 05:33 PM
(Oh gawd, Aria having that piece of metal reminds me of where Charlie knocked Dave out using a pipe in Silver Eyes XD) Dave stayed where he was, before taking a step toward the door.

Chica leaned back in surprise as Aria zoomed past her.