PDA

View Full Version : Soulclan

Fallpotato
November 20th, 2016, 04:13 PM
The soulclan was started by their ancient ancestors. They all died out but now they need a new leader, more warriors and more apprentices.

Fallpotato
November 20th, 2016, 04:20 PM
To apply please answer
Name
Crush/mate
personality:
appearance
special skill:

Ex;
Name: Dawnwing
Crush/Mate: Develops
Personality:Loyal,shy,quiet,caring,helpful
appearance: sleek Grey cat with white stripes and green eyes.
special skill:Surprise hits
:rainbowllama:

Fallpotato
November 20th, 2016, 04:21 PM
We need a leader

~Vixen~
November 20th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Name Wishstar
Age 24 moons
Gender female
Crush/mate open
personality: easy going fierce protectice wise loves kits the rest to to be discovered
appearance http://orig11.deviantart.net/9f4b/f/2012/043/c/c/cold_by_501seira-d4phuz6.jpg
special skill: mindreading ( if no the running )

Fallpotato
November 20th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Name Wishstar
Age 24 moons
Gender female
Crush/mate open
personality: easy going fierce protectice wise loves kits the rest to to be discovered
appearance http://orig11.deviantart.net/9f4b/f/2012/043/c/c/cold_by_501seira-d4phuz6.jpg
special skill: mindreading ( if no the running )
Accepted please use running for special skill thanks for joining :D

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Name: Rosepetal
Crush: Dawnwing
personality: Kind, overprotective, loves kits, a bit talkative, loyal, secretive
appearance: http://s3.narvii.com/image/7c5kloyv5g4chxx4k7d7ms5liisd2ksc_hq.jpg
special skill: Herbs

Fallpotato
November 20th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Name: Rosepetal
Crush: Dawnwing
personality: Kind, overprotective, loves kits, a bit talkative, loyal, secretive
appearance: http://s3.narvii.com/image/7c5kloyv5g4chxx4k7d7ms5liisd2ksc_hq.jpg
special skill: Herbs
Accepted thanks for joining :D:rainbowllama:

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 11:28 PM
No prob!

Fallpotato
November 20th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Dawnwing walked into camp. "So this is where my ancestors laid at rest. Where the sun rises. Where hope rises."

Fallpotato
November 20th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Dawnwing looks at rosepetal "hello and welcome" he smiles at her

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Rosepetal dipped her head in greeting.Oh Starclan...he said hello to me! He's so handsome...oh geez, got to focus. She thought.

Fallpotato
November 20th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Dawnwing says "I will be in a tree if you want me goodbye" Dawnwing climbs a tree and lays down getting ready for a nap.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 11:46 PM
"Ok. Thanks!" Rosepetal said after him. Then she walked to her den, amazes by his beauty. I bet he has a mate already, with his handsomeness.She thought. Snap out of it, Rosepetal! You don't need a ton to distract you from your work. She started sorting her herbs once she got there.

Fallpotato
November 20th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Dawnwing rests in tree and waits for more warriors to come. He starts to think about rosepetal I hope she likes me... No she probably doesn't like me

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Rosepetal was now done so she's laid down in her nest, tired. She didn't want to go see it it was morning or night so she fell asleep dreaming about Dawnwing.

Fallpotato
November 20th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Dawnwing waits for wishstar to come but he didn't. He decides to go to sleep in the tree. (Ima go to sleep today but I will be back tommorow. Bye and again, thanks for joining :rainbowllama:

Fallpotato
November 20th, 2016, 11:57 PM
(I might stay on actually)

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 12:19 AM
Rosepetal woke up a short time later. She took a step out of the den And saw that Dawnwing was asleep. She went in her med den And grabbed a rose out from her storage and brought it out. She jumped into the tree and put the rose by its stem in the knothole in front of him then jumped off. She thought that he was the most handsomest cat ever.

~Vixen~
November 21st, 2016, 07:31 AM
Wishstar came out of her den looking slightly frazzled she shook her pelt and washed it blinking her blue eyes she smiled at dawnwing ( are there any other toms in thee clan )

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 04:50 PM
(Is it too late?if not then this is my form)
Name:Shadeclaw
Crush/mate: Waspfur
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3a/2a/32/3a2a3254dc7bbfc887120f6cd75916cc.jpg
Special skill: lying and fighting
Personally:sarcastic,secretive,acts strong,nice,loyal,playful,strong,brave,smart

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 05:24 PM
(Is it too late?if not then this is my form)
Name:Shadeclaw
Crush/mate: open (ask if interested
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3a/2a/32/3a2a3254dc7bbfc887120f6cd75916cc.jpg
Special skill: lying and fighting
Personally:sarcastic,secretive,acts strong,nice,loyal,playful,strong,brave,smart
Accepted (it is never to late to join :D)

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 05:24 PM
Wishstar came out of her den looking slightly frazzled she shook her pelt and washed it blinking her blue eyes she smiled at dawnwing ( are there any other toms in thee clan )
(I am a tom)

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 05:26 PM
Dawnwing wakes up and sees the rose "who is this from? Hmmm I don't know. I will go out and hunt." Runs out of camp.

Snake
November 21st, 2016, 06:00 PM
Name: Waspfur
Crush: Shadeclaw
personality: He is a kind tom, even though he can be a little hot-headed and defensive. Most cats that have had a crush on him dont like him because he is too protective! He pushes himself very hard because of this.
appearance: Yellow-brown tabby tom with red eyes, he has a scar on his left eye making it useless.
special skill: Fighting and sleeping (Dont judge the last one that is a good skill that I need! :3 :rainbowllama: )

Spinny
November 21st, 2016, 06:19 PM
Name: Viperfang
Crush/mate: Open.
personality: Sweet, ultimately nice. She is confident and proud.
appearance: Viperfang is a small she-cat with amber fur and lime green eyes.
special skill: She is a very talented hunter. (Her favorite prey is shrew :))

Spinny
November 21st, 2016, 06:26 PM
Viperfang sat up in the warriors' den, breathing in the air. She laid down and closed her eyes, feeling tired. After a while, she opened her eyes. I can't fall asleep... She thought. She got up and padded towards the fresh-kill pile. She took a shrew. Ah! My favorite! The she-cat started eating the prey.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 06:31 PM
(Snakekit,Waspfur can be Shadeclaws mate,but not yet,we are just good friends now,ok?)
Recap?

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 06:36 PM
Name: Waspfur
Crush: Shadeclaw
personality: He is a kind tom, even though he can be a little hot-headed and defensive. Most cats that have had a crush on him dont like him because he is too protective! He pushes himself very hard because of this.
appearance: Yellow-brown tabby tom with red eyes, he has a scar on his left eye making it useless.
special skill: Fighting and sleeping (Dont judge the last one that is a good skill that I need! :3 :rainbowllama: )
Accepted thanks for joining

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 06:36 PM
Name: Viperfang
Crush/mate: Open.
personality: Sweet, ultimately nice. She is confident and proud.
appearance: Viperfang is a small she-cat with amber fur and lime green eyes.
special skill: She is a very talented hunter. (Her favorite prey is shrew :))
Accepted thanks for joining

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 06:38 PM
Dawnwing walked back into camp with a vole and two thrashes. He drops them off and looks around for new warriors.

Spinny
November 21st, 2016, 06:48 PM
You're welcome :P

After finishing a shrew, Viperfang decided to head out of camp. She wanted to go hunting. Whenever she was bored, hunting always did the trick of getting her going. She sniffed the scents, and suddenly smelled a dove. Those big birds aren't too common around here, Viperfang thought, and crept around the territory, following the scent of the dove. I'm getting closer... The warrior silently said in her mind carefully. Soon, she spotted the bird pecking on bugs on the ground. The warrior slowly crept towards it, and pounced! She bit the dove's neck and brought her head up, thanking StarClan for the prey. She padded back to camp, setting the food in the prey pile. She sat down, grooming her fur.

Snake
November 21st, 2016, 07:48 PM
Dawnwing walked back into camp with a vole and two thrashes. He drops them off and looks around for new warriors.
Waspfur padded up to him, "Hey, Dawnwing what are you doing?" He mewed

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 08:00 PM
Shadeclaw yawned and jumped up out of the warriors den,the sun was high in the sky!She hissed at herself for sleeping in really late and padded outside of the den

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 08:06 PM
Shadeclaw looked around to see if any hunting portals are getting picked,she was so buisy looking,she didn't notice her stomach growling

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 08:57 PM
Waspfur padded up to him, "Hey, Dawnwing what are you doing?" He mewed
Dawnwing meows "I was going to see rosepetal."

Spinny
November 21st, 2016, 09:13 PM
Viperfang got up and stretched. She decided to go on a walk after a while. She padded out of camp and looked around. She spotted a mouse. I guess I could hunt a little again... I mean, I have to hunt whenever I have the chance!

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 09:14 PM
Dawnwing waits for everyone to wake up.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 09:31 PM
Shadeclaw walks over to Dawnwing "Any hunting patrols?"she mewed flicking her tail to Waspfur in greetings

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 09:45 PM
Shadeclaw walks over to Dawnwing "Any hunting patrols?"she mewed flicking her tail to Waspfur in greetings
Dawnwing replies "I will be leading one soon."

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 09:54 PM
Rosepetal ran out of the den, famished. She went straight to the fresh-kill pile and took whatever was on top. She finished in a few bites and got up feeling better. She saw Dawnwing and was immediately embarrassed. "H-hi Dawnwing. Did you see the rose I left you?" She said blushing as she sat down.

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 09:59 PM
Rosepetal ran out of the den, famished. She went straight to the fresh-kill pile and took whatever was on top. She finished in a few bites and got up feeling better. She saw Dawnwing and was immediately embarrassed. "H-hi Dawnwing. Did you see the rose I left you?" She said blushing as she sat down.
Dawnwing looked at her and says "yes I saw it, thank you."

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 10:07 PM
Shadeclaw flicked her tail in impatiently and sighed,she bowed her head in respect and stalked off towards the fresh kill pile

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 10:17 PM
"No problem." She said awkwardly. Stupid Rosepetal! Stupid, stupid, stupid, me! Why did I mention that?! Rosepetal thought as she walked back to her den to sort out the herbs for the umpteenth time.

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 10:21 PM
Dawnwing meows to shadeclaw "wanna go hunting?"

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 10:27 PM
Shadeclaw got up and nodded,quickly finishing her nose and bounded up behind Dawnwing,ready to follow

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 10:32 PM
Dawnwing headed out to the mountains to go hunt.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 10:34 PM
Shadeclaw followed

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 10:36 PM
Dawnwing quickly drops to stalking position. He then jumps and catches a thrash.

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 10:37 PM
Dawnwing returns to camp and grabs a Watervole for rosepetal. He goes into her den and drops it off. "Here you go."

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 10:40 PM
(Just an update Leader:wishstar deputy: Dawnwing med. cat:rose petal.)

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 10:50 PM
Shadeclaw comes back a while later with 3 squirrels and 2 mice she dropped them off at the fresh kill pile and went to the warriors den to plop down

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 10:53 PM
New Character to go with Dawnwing.
Name:whisperbreeze
Kin: Dawnwing
Personality: sweet,caring but a tough warrior, helps any clanmate in need.
Appearance:white cat with a black tail and emerald green eyes.
Played by:me

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 10:57 PM
Whisperbreeze walks into camp with two thrashes and a Vole. He drops them off at the fresh-kill pile and climbs the tree Dawnwing sleeps in.

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 11:01 PM
Dawnwing returns to camp and grabs a Watervole for rosepetal. He goes into her den and drops it off. "Here you go."
Rosepetal looked up. "Thank you, Dawnwing. My favorite." She said trying not to blush as she ate it. "Delicious."

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 11:03 PM
Rosepetal looked up. "Thank you, Dawnwing. My favorite." She said trying not to blush as she ate it. "Delicious."
Dawnwing nods and starts to feel embarrassed he thinks I like her so much I hope I don't blow it. he says "I will be in my tree if you need me" He climbs his tree and sees whisperbreeze "hey brother."

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 11:06 PM
(Question,do they all have their own separate places to sleep or..?)

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 11:08 PM
Did I show that I liked him with that rose? Hopefully not... Rosepetal thought as she finished her food then went back to sorting the herbs.

Fallpotato
November 21st, 2016, 11:15 PM
(Question,do they all have their own separate places to sleep or..?)
(Well Dawnwing sleeps in a tree but everyone sleeps in the nursery,Warriors den ect.

Shadow
November 21st, 2016, 11:16 PM
(Ooh ok)

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 03:36 PM
Shadeclaw rolled over on her back and purred as the sun came through the leaves on the roof of the den and warmed her fur

Fallpotato
November 22nd, 2016, 06:03 PM
Dawnwing wakes up in his tree and he looks over and sees his brother whisperbreeze in the tree also.

Fallpotato
November 22nd, 2016, 06:41 PM
Dawnwing remember his brother Iceclaw. "Wher did you go Iceclw?.

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 07:50 PM
Shadeclaw herd a ear piercing yowl,she fluffed up surprised and sighed,it was just a cranky elder,complaining that she was hungry

Fallpotato
November 22nd, 2016, 09:05 PM
Dawnwing walks around and try's to find wishstar.

CinnamonCookie
November 22nd, 2016, 10:04 PM
Rosepetal walked out of her den. She needed more varmint but she needs another car to help her. She sat in front of her den, pondering.

Shadow
November 22nd, 2016, 10:46 PM
Shadeclaw got up and sighed she headed towards the fresh kill pile

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 09:59 AM
Dawnwing tries to stay awake but his eyes keep closing "Why did I stay up all night?"

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 11:41 AM
Viperfang leapt at the prey, bit it swiftly, and picked it up in her mouth and buried it under the dirt, continuing her walk.

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 07:14 PM
(NEW UPDATE rule update med cats are aloud to have mates and have kits. Breaking the warrior code is aloud once.)

Dovekit12
November 23rd, 2016, 07:25 PM
Name: Robinpaw
Crush/mate: opan
personality: shy but very caring very loyal
Rank: med cat apprentice ( if not still open if not normal apprentice)
appearance: Brown striped tabby with Amber eyes
special skill:healing (can change if medicine cat apprentice is not still open)

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 07:27 PM
Name: Robinpaw
Crush/mate: opan
personality: shy but very caring very loyal
Rank: med cat apprentice ( if not still open if not normal apprentice)
appearance: Brown striped tabby with Amber eyes
special skill:healing (can change if medicine cat apprentice is not still open)
Accepted your mentor is rosepetal and her user is fallen

Dovekit12
November 23rd, 2016, 07:36 PM
"Need any help Rosepetal" Robinpaw said walking up

(So if you don't know I'm your new apprentice)

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 01:04 AM
(i know thanks though) "Yes. Thank you. We need catmint. Leaf-bare is coming and along with that comes the coughs. So let's go when collecting shall we?" Rosepetal smiled at her apprentice as She walked towards the entrance of the camp.

Spinny
November 30th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Are you allowed to make more than one cat? :3 It's totally alright it you can't, but here's my form if you can:

Name: Owlpaw
Crush/mate: Robinpaw? (If that's okay with you Dovekit12 :3)
personality: Strong, protective, kind, rather quiet, playful, helpful, loyal
appearance: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/31143-Seal-point-Siamese-cross-cat-white-background.jpg
special skill: He is a great, quick hunter, he enjoys catching bluebirds the most!

:3

Dovekit12
November 30th, 2016, 05:02 PM
(i know thanks though) "Yes. Thank you. We need catmint. Leaf-bare is coming and along with that comes the coughs. So let's go when collecting shall we?" Rosepetal smiled at her apprentice as She walked towards the entrance of the camp.

Robinpaw followed excited to go out gathering herbs.

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 05:43 PM
"So, do you know what this is?" Rosepetal pointed at a red flower that had orange fringe and had a lot of petals like a carnation. "Its a little test." She smiled at Robinpaw.

Fallpotato
November 30th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Dawnwing wakes up and jumps out of the tree. "Leaf bare is coming. It will rain soon. And probably a storm coming." He walks out of camp to find rosepetal.

Dovekit12
November 30th, 2016, 08:06 PM
"So, do you know what this is?" Rosepetal pointed at a red flower that had orange fringe and had a lot of petals like a carnation. "Its a little test." She smiled at Robinpaw.

Robinpaw leaned down a sniffed the plant "no I'm not sure what it is" she said

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 11:24 PM
"It's Marigold. It helps with stiff joints in Leaf-bare. Lets collect daisy leaves, catmint, yarrow, Jupiter berries, Poppy seed, and a few other plants." Rosepetal said as she held a few Marigold stalks in her mouth. "Come on." She walked away towards a small patch of borage leaves. "We got a lot of collecting to do. In the matter of fact, I should've brought more cats...no matter." She picked the leaves.

Fallpotato
December 1st, 2016, 06:40 PM
"It's Marigold. It helps with stiff joints in Leaf-bare. Lets collect daisy leaves, catmint, yarrow, Jupiter berries, Poppy seed, and a few other plants." Rosepetal said as she held a few Marigold stalks in her mouth. "Come on." She walked away towards a small patch of borage leaves. "We got a lot of collecting to do. In the matter of fact, I should've brought more cats...no matter." She picked the leaves.
Dawnwing sees rosepetal "rosepetal a storm is coming we need to get back to camp."

CinnamonCookie
December 2nd, 2016, 05:49 PM
Rosepetal looked at Dawnwing. "Ok. Thank you well hurry up here then we'll come." she gathered clumps of marigold, Poppy seed, horsetail, and catmint. "Ready." she tried to say. She ran towards camp and into her den And started putting the herbs away.

Dovekit12
December 3rd, 2016, 08:32 AM
Rosepetal looked at Dawnwing. "Ok. Thank you well hurry up here then we'll come." she gathered clumps of marigold, Poppy seed, horsetail, and catmint. "Ready." she tried to say. She ran towards camp and into her den And started putting the herbs away.

Robinpaw followed picking up some stuff as well and followed mentor into camp.

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 11:43 AM
Wolfstar entered the camp. She walked over to dawnwing "do you know where wishstar is?"she asked.

Fallpotato
December 3rd, 2016, 06:41 PM
Dawnwing mews "he has been gone for many moons."

Fallpotato
December 3rd, 2016, 11:05 PM
Wolfstar entered the camp. She walked over to dawnwing "do you know where wishstar is?"she asked.
"Have you come to make a truce? right now I will be your best bet." Dawning mews politely

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 10:34 AM
(Gah what did I miss?!)

Fallpotato
December 4th, 2016, 11:08 AM
(Gah what did I miss?!)
(well there is a storm coming, Wolfclan is making a truce with us)

toriel
December 4th, 2016, 12:49 PM
"Have you come to make a truce? right now I will be your best bet." Dawning mews politely
"Yes"wolfstar replied. She looked back to make sure birdsong was following her.

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 12:57 PM
"Thank you Robinpaw." Rosepetal said. "Aaand, done. We're ready for the storm."

Fallpotato
December 4th, 2016, 01:34 PM
"Yes"wolfstar replied. She looked back to make sure birdsong was following her.
Dawnwing nodded "Ok you have our truce. I will tell Wishstar when he gets back."

Fallpotato
December 4th, 2016, 01:35 PM
"Thank you Robinpaw." Rosepetal said. "Aaand, done. We're ready for the storm."
Dawnwing looks at rosepetal "Um rosepetal do you have a moment?"

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 02:15 PM
"Yes I do. What do you need?" She asked Dawnwing.

Fallpotato
December 4th, 2016, 02:16 PM
"Yes I do. What do you need?" She asked Dawnwing.
Dawnwing mews "I need you to look after the camp. I am going to look for wishstar. If i go missing you will become leader."

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Rosepetal was shocked. "B-b-but I'm the-nevermind. Sure, I'll look over the clan for you." her jaw was wide open. "Oh Starclan..." she mumbled, barely audible.

Fallpotato
December 4th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Dawnwing runs out of camp

{[Time travel a few moons]}

Dawnwing returns to camp with wishstar and dawnwing has a very bad scratch on his eye and belly.

Dovekit12
December 4th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Robinpaw walked out of the medicine den

CinnamonCookie
December 4th, 2016, 09:48 PM
(am I leader or no? And Wishstar is back so if I'm leader then I step down immediantly)

Rosepetal saw Dawnwing and rushed over quickly. "OhMyStarclan. Are you ok? You two, in my medicine den. NOW. Robinpaw, we have few injured. Get on here and help me." she said as she ran into the den and grabbed a bunch of herbs.

Dovekit12
December 5th, 2016, 04:56 PM
(am I leader or no? And Wishstar is back so if I'm leader then I step down immediantly)

Rosepetal saw Dawnwing and rushed over quickly. "OhMyStarclan. Are you ok? You two, in my medicine den. NOW. Robinpaw, we have few injured. Get on here and help me." she said as she ran into the den and grabbed a bunch of herbs.

"Comming" Robinpaw said rushing over

Fallpotato
December 5th, 2016, 04:58 PM

(You were leader but now you are not)
Dawnwing staggered into the medicine cat den and dropped wish star in one of the nests. Dawnwing collapsed in the other one.

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 05:27 PM
(ok thanks for telling me)
"Robinpaw, tend to Wishstar. I'll take care of Dawnwing." Rosepetal said frantically. She started to apply a bunch of herbs onto Dawnwing.

Dovekit12
December 5th, 2016, 07:24 PM
(ok thanks for telling me)
"Robinpaw, tend to Wishstar. I'll take care of Dawnwing." Rosepetal said frantically. She started to apply a bunch of herbs onto Dawnwing.

"Ok" Robinpaw said and started treating Wishstars wounds

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 09:28 AM
A few minutes later....

"Done. Now you two STAY in those nestS until you guys are healed. There can be visits. Others will bring you food. You stay otherwise you get hurt all over again. Oh! Biggest rule: NO MORE PLAYING HERO until you're healed." Rosepetal ordered. "Robinpaw, if you got all of those rules and remembered them, then go tell the clan that Dawnwing and Wishstar is back. I'll guard the entrance so that there won't be chaos."

Dovekit12
December 6th, 2016, 02:34 PM
A few minutes later....

"Done. Now you two STAY in those nestS until you guys are healed. There can be visits. Others will bring you food. You stay otherwise you get hurt all over again. Oh! Biggest rule: NO MORE PLAYING HERO until you're healed." Rosepetal ordered. "Robinpaw, if you got all of those rules and remembered them, then go tell the clan that Dawnwing and Wishstar is back. I'll guard the entrance so that there won't be chaos."

"Ok" Robinpaw said walking out of the den. When she got to the middle of the clearingding she yelled "Cats of Soulclan Wishstar and Dawnwing are back."

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 06:33 PM
"Thank you" Rosepetal said. "Now, please tend to Dawnwing.

xxShadowcat
December 6th, 2016, 06:56 PM
The soulclan was started by their ancient ancestors. They all died out but now they need a new leader, more warriors and more apprentices.

Name: Doveflight
Crush/mate:Open
personality:She's outgoing and flirtatious. She always self-assured and confident on her paws. She can be very energetic and daring.
appearance:http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tds/images/cat_compilation/cat_large/cat_maine_coon_008.jpg
special skill: She has a good sense of hearing and is very good at hunting.

Fallpotato
December 6th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Name: Doveflight
Crush/mate:Open
personality:She's outgoing and flirtatious. She always self-assured and confident on her paws. She can be very energetic and daring.
appearance:http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tds/images/cat_compilation/cat_large/cat_maine_coon_008.jpg
special skill: She has a good sense of hearing and is very good at hunting.
Acceptedkk

Fallpotato
December 6th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Dawnwing sat up he groaned with pain. "Thank you rosepetal."

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Rosepetal looked back at him. "No probl-lay down or you'll hurt yourself!" she glared at him.

Fallpotato
December 6th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Dawnwing laid down and started to doze off

Dovekit12
December 7th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Rosepetal looked back at him. "No probl-lay down or you'll hurt yourself!" she glared at him.

Robinpaw walked back into the medicine cat den and asked Rosepetal "do you need anything else"

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 04:48 PM
"Tend to Wishstar please." she asked.

Dovekit12
December 7th, 2016, 05:52 PM
"Tend to Wishstar please." she asked.

"Ok" Robinpaw said walking over

~Vixen~
December 7th, 2016, 05:57 PM
" Hello robinpaw how can i help you " She asked

~Vixen~
December 7th, 2016, 06:08 PM
(I am a tom)

Sorry i have been off so much, is Dawn x Wish still open or nah )

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Fallen approached Dawnwing and started to tend to him.

Fallpotato
December 7th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Sorry i have been off so much, is Dawn x Wish still open or nah )
Wish is open he got injured by a badger so robinpaw is tending to his or her wounds thanks

Fallpotato
December 7th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Fallen approached Dawnwing and started to tend to him.
Dawnwing closed his eyes and gritted his teeth to keep in the pain.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 08:10 PM
"Sorry. To distract you...WHAT IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN ATTACKED YOU?!" Rosepetal yelled, worry shining bright in her eyes.

Dovekit12
December 7th, 2016, 08:25 PM
"Sorry. To distract you...WHAT IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN ATTACKED YOU?!" Rosepetal yelled, worry shining bright in her eyes.

Robinpaw jumped at the sudden noise looking over at her mentor.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 08:53 PM
"WHAT DID YOU GUYS RUN OFF TO?! I WAS WORRIED SICK! THINKING THAT YOU GUYS WERE DEAD!" Rosepetal yelled. By now she stopped tending to his wounds but instead sat down tail twitching like crazy.

Fallpotato
December 7th, 2016, 11:43 PM
"WHAT DID YOU GUYS RUN OFF TO?! I WAS WORRIED SICK! THINKING THAT YOU GUYS WERE DEAD!" Rosepetal yelled. By now she stopped tending to his wounds but instead sat down tail twitching like crazy.
Dawnwing mews "we were out by a clan named swift clan. We were attacked by a badger and then a fox then Eagles." His tail twitches.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 11:55 PM
She sighed and started tending to his wounds. "Sorry for yelling and sounding like an overprotective queen." she apologized.

Fallpotato
December 7th, 2016, 11:58 PM
She sighed and started tending to his wounds. "Sorry for yelling and sounding like an overprotective queen." she apologized.
Dawnwing mews "it's fine." He looks at her and thinks she probably doesn't like me.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 12:03 AM
"Tell me everything about your journey." Rosepetal said. Oh Great Starclan! I did not just say that...hopefully he doesn't think I like him! she thought. A faint blush crept on her cheeks. "I-I mean...if you want to. You don't have to. I would like to hear about it. I mean..." her face is now bright red. "Oh Starclan...help..." she mumbled. He can definitely Tell that I like him now... she thought.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 12:08 AM
"Tell me everything about your journey." Rosepetal said. Oh Great Starclan! I did not just say that...hopefully he doesn't think I like him! she thought. A faint blush crept on her cheeks. "I-I mean...if you want to. You don't have to. I would like to hear about it. I mean..." her face is now bright red. "Oh Starclan...help..." she mumbled. He can definitely Tell that I like him now... she thought.
Dragonwing looks at her for a second and then says "I left camp that one day I went towards the mountains which took about a moon. I went down to a lake and then got atacked by a badger. I found wishstar in a tree. I brought her back and we were attacked by a fox. That is the whole journey." He lays down and grooms his fur.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 12:14 AM
"Ok..." she said, not sounding too sure. She procceeded with the healing. "Done. Now don't move at all until uoure all healed."

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 12:23 AM
"Ok..." she said, not sounding too sure. She procceeded with the healing. "Done. Now don't move at all until uoure all healed."
Dawning nodded and then blurted out "I like you..." He blushes a little and looks at the ground.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 12:31 AM
"I...I admit I like you too..." she mumbled. "I thought that you wouldn't like me at all."

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 12:37 AM
"I...I admit I like you too..." she mumbled. "I thought that you wouldn't like me at all."
Dawnwing mews "I thought you didn't like me." He purrs and then stands up being able to. "Can I talk to you privately?"

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 12:39 AM
"Sure." she helps him to the far back of the den where she sleeps. "What is it?" she asked.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 12:41 AM
"Sure." she helps him to the far back of the den where she sleeps. "What is it?" she asked.
Dawning mews "do you want kits?"

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 12:43 AM
"S-sure, I guess. But...what about Wishstar? He won't be able to accept it, Will he?" she asked.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 12:44 AM
"S-sure, I guess. But...what about Wishstar? He won't be able to accept it, Will he?" she asked.
Dawnwing mews "he changed the rules a while ago he told me he would change them again soon."

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 12:45 AM
"Oh ok. So...I guess yea. Kits." she said. "Never knew that I would have 'em."

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 12:46 AM
Clans update
Rules: one of the medicine cats kits are chosen to be apprentice if they don't have kits then it is randomly chosen by starclan. There will be a prophecy announced soon.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 12:50 AM
K :cool2::ringbounce:

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 12:53 AM
"Oh ok. So...I guess yea. Kits." she said. "Never knew that I would have 'em."
Dawnwing mews "yeah..." He looks down at the ground and then at her.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 12:59 AM
"Hey back to your nest. Now. And heal up " Rosepetal said with a michevious glint in her eye.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 01:00 AM
"Hey back to your nest. Now. And heal up " Rosepetal said with a michevious glint in her eye.
Dawnwing smiled and then got up and slowly got to his nest and then layed down watching rosepetal and robin paw do their job.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 01:05 AM
Dawnwing slowly fell asleep and murmured a prophecy "Sun and moon will have a fight. Dawn will bring the war to a end." He repeated over and over.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 01:08 AM
Rosepetal heard this. She looked at him like he came up out of the water with not even a drop of water on him. "Robinpaw? H-he just said a prophecy." she looked kid of scared.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 01:10 AM
Dawnwing wakes up and then sits up "is it morning?" He yawns. He remembers what he and rosepetal talked about yesterday he blushed a little.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 01:17 AM
"Yes, it is." Rosepetal replied and dropped a rabbit at his paws. "Eat."

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 01:18 AM
Dawnwing mews "thanks" he eats the rabbit and then lays back down

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 01:22 AM
"You said a prophecy yesterday..." Rosepetal said. "What does it mean?"

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 01:26 AM
"You said a prophecy yesterday..." Rosepetal said. "What does it mean?"
Dawnwing mews "what prophecy? I'm a deputy I don't really connect with star clan."

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 01:31 AM
"You said, let me repeat," Rosepetal deepens her voice. "'Sun and moon will have a fight. Dawn will bring the war to a end.'"

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 01:36 AM
"You said, let me repeat," Rosepetal deepens her voice. "'Sun and moon will have a fight. Dawn will bring the war to a end.'"
Dawnwing shrugs "I don't know... He looks outside and mews " I will be taking a nap. Good night." He purrs and falls asleep

(Ima go to bed night)

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 01:40 AM
(k night)

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Dawnwing wakes up from his nap and looks at his shoulder he has a scar and on his eye. His vision was blurred on one eye "shoot."

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Rosepetal looks at him from organizing the herbs. "What's wrong?" she asked, worry on her eyes.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Rosepetal looks at him from organizing the herbs. "What's wrong?" she asked, worry on her eyes.
Dawnwing mews "I got a scar on my eye blocking my vision."

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:30 AM
"Oh. Yea, I couldn't help with that. You can see a little bit out of it, right?" she asked whole walking towards him.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:33 AM
"Oh. Yea, I couldn't help with that. You can see a little bit out of it, right?" she asked whole walking towards him.
Dawnwing mews "a little bit yeah." He blinks

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:35 AM
"It's a good thing, in a way." she sat down in front of him.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:41 AM
"It's a good thing, in a way." she sat down in front of him.
Dawnwing mews "how?" He looks at her confused.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:45 AM
"If something like a badger is on your blind side, you'll see it because of the colors." she said. She flicked the tip of her tail on his blind side to see if he noticed it.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:49 AM
"If something like a badger is on your blind side, you'll see it because of the colors." she said. She flicked the tip of her tail on his blind side to see if he noticed it.
Dawnwing looked at her tail. "What was that for?"

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:52 AM
(i don't have very long so sorry if I go off)

She smiled. "Testing. And you saw my tail. So it can be used for attack or defence." she reasoned.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:54 AM
(i don't have very long so sorry if I go off)

She smiled. "Testing. And you saw my tail. So it can be used for attack or defence." she reasoned.
(OK)
Dawnwing mewed "ok. Cool." He looks around on his blind side and sees differently from his good side.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:56 AM
"You'll get used to it. Like how the tip of your still is bitten off, you can get used to that too." she smiled.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 10:01 AM
"You'll get used to it. Like how the tip of your still is bitten off, you can get used to that too." she smiled.
Dawnwing nods and purrs he licks her cheek affectionately "thank you rosepetal."

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 01:27 PM
"No problem." she said. "I am the medicine cat."

Dovekit12
December 8th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Robinpaw wakes up and looks around seeing Dawnwing and Rosepetal awake.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Robinpaw wakes up and looks around seeing Dawnwing and Rosepetal awake.
Dawning looks at robin paw "good morning." He smiles and then looks at rosepetal and whispers "hopefully he didn't see us talking"

Dovekit12
December 8th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Dawning looks at robin paw "good morning." He smiles and then looks at rosepetal and whispers "hopefully he didn't see us talking"

"Good morning" Robinpaw said in response

~Vixen~
December 8th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Wish is open he got injured by a badger so robinpaw is tending to his or her wounds thanks

Wish is a she )

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Wish is a she )
(Ok)

~Vixen~
December 8th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Okie Dokie so um, are they like together or nah.. ) wishstar yawned wearily and got up she had been feeling better lately but she wasnt sure if she was ready to be leader again " well i as leader once i can do it again " she said aloud

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Okie Dokie so um, are they like together or nah.. ) wishstar yawned wearily and got up she had been feeling better lately but she wasnt sure if she was ready to be leader again " well i as leader once i can do it again " she said aloud
Who's together?) Dawnwing sighed and looked around with his bad side,

~Vixen~
December 8th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Dawnwing and wishstar ) wishstar got up and walked up to dawnwing " hello! " she greeted

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Dawnwing and wishstar ) wishstar got up and walked up to dawnwing " hello! " she greeted
(No rosepetal and Dawnwing are) "hello wishstar." Dawnwing looks at her and dips his head in respect.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Rosepetal looked at Wishstar like she just stepped out of the ground without a crumb of dirt on her. "W-wha...? R-Robinpaw?! How-howcha heal her so fast and well?!" Rosepetal freaked out.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Rosepetal looked at Wishstar like she just stepped out of the ground without a crumb of dirt on her. "W-wha...? R-Robinpaw?! How-howcha heal her so fast and well?!" Rosepetal freaked out.
Dawnwing looks at rosepetal "While you were sleeping robin paw healed her."

~Vixen~
December 8th, 2016, 06:29 PM
(I am a tom)

i ask because of this But dats ok lol i dont care,i was just trying to get wish a mate ) She blinked she felt drousy and in pain ' im doing better i guess " she mewed a rasp tugging at her peaceful breathing

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 06:31 PM
"Oh. Robinpaw!" she called. "I need you!"

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 06:33 PM
i ask because of this
Oh well um... Awkward moment in time if you want to be mates in one of my other clans you can.) Dawnwing yawns and lays down he closes his eyes and starts to doze off.

~Vixen~
December 8th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Oh well um... Awkward moment in time if you want to be mates in one of my other clans you can.) Dawnwing yawns and lays down he closes his eyes and starts to doze off.

Oh no thats totally alright i will just make another cat, i didnt mean to sound rude if i did. ) " so, whats happened " she mewed trying to regain a steady breathing

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Oh no thats totally alright i will just make another cat, i didnt mean to sound rude if i did. ) " so, whats happened " she mewed trying to regain a steady breathing
Dawnwing mews ask rosepetal I'm sorry if it sound rude but I am really tired..

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 06:44 PM
"That's fine...go to sleep." Rosepetal said to Dawnwing. She looked at Wishstar like he was a bad kit. "I don't care if you are the leader of not, but get into your nest. Now!" she ran to the storage and came back with a few herbs.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Duskclaw sighs at the thought of his brother.

Dawnwing stays laying down but pretends to sleep.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Clan update
Territory http://ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/emergency/images/body/wilderness/wilderness_wide_01.jpg
Camp: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/news-features/son-doong-cave/2/img/son-doong-cave-opengraph-c.jpg

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Nice!

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Dawnwing wakes up and yawns he sits up and looks around seeing rosepetal robin paw and wishstar all awake "hey guys." He mewed

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Rosepetal looked over. "Hey, Your awake! Good in front of you (it's a plump rabbit)." she said.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Rosepetal looked over. "Hey, Your awake! Good in front of you (it's a plump rabbit)." she said.
Dawnwing mews "thanks." He ate the rabbit and the layed back down trying not to injure his shoulder anymore.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Rosepetal came up and massaged marigolds into his hurt shoulder.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Rosepetal came up and massaged marigolds into his hurt shoulder.
Dawnwing purrs and relaxing his shoulder. He mews "thank you" he looks to make sure no one is looking and then licks her cheek affectionately.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 08:14 PM
"Thank you." she smiled. "And no problem."

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 08:16 PM
"Thank you." she smiled. "And no problem."
I dont think anyone knows we're mates so just keep it a secret for now okay?" Mews Dawnwing.

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 08:17 PM
"Ok." Rosepetal whispered.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Dawnwing mews "so about kits... Do you know if you really wanna have em'?"

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:03 PM
She blushed. "I don't know...yes?"

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:04 PM
She blushed. "I don't know...yes?"
Dawnwing nods. "I just wanted to make sure...""I hope this didn't come out weird"

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:05 PM
(wanna timeskip to when the kits are born? Its getting awkward.)

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:27 PM
(wanna timeskip to when the kits are born? Its getting awkward.)
Lol sure XD)

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:29 PM
(WHOEVER WHATS TO ROLEPLAY YOU CAN BE ONE OF MY KITS!!!!!!!! PLEEEEAAAAASE?!)

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 09:33 PM
(WHOEVER WHATS TO ROLEPLAY YOU CAN BE ONE OF MY KITS!!!!!!!! PLEEEEAAAAASE?!)
I can RP one XD)

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 09:34 PM
(ok)

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Dawnwing sits up and sees rosepetal "you doing okay?"

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2016, 11:05 PM
(kit time!)

"Dawnwing, get Robinpaw and send her in here. Once you do, stay out of the den-better yet, go hunting until I call you or send Robinpaw to you. Ok?" Rosepetal said. "Go!"

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 11:09 PM
(kit time!)

"Dawnwing, get Robinpaw and send her in here. Once you do, stay out of the den-better yet, go hunting until I call you or send Robinpaw to you. Ok?" Rosepetal said. "Go!"
Dawnwing nodded and got robin paw. Dawnwing left the den and went out hunting. He caught a thrash and 2 robins and 1 water vole. He starts to return to camp.

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 09:25 AM
(kits are born...)

"Dawnwing! Dawnwing!" Rosepetal called. She was laying in a moss bed with 4 kits at her belly, all alive.

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:32 AM
(kits are born...)

"Dawnwing! Dawnwing!" Rosepetal called. She was laying in a moss bed with 4 kits at her belly, all alive.
Dawnwing runs into the den and sees the kits and smiles at the kits "there all perfect." He purrs and licks rose petals cheek. He puts down a Watervole and a thrash for her

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 09:34 AM
"I know! They're so cute..." Rosepetal licked her mates cheek. She wrapped her tail around the four kits-one gray with a white face, one ran with brown tail tip and paws and face, one ginger red, and the last one dark as night.

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Dawnwing focuses on the black one. "I like this one. He looks like me."

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 09:41 AM
"That's why I'm going to call him Duskkit, in rememberence of his father." Rosepetal are the food. "Thank you for the food."

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:44 AM
"That's why I'm going to call him Duskkit, in rememberence of his father." Rosepetal are the food. "Thank you for the food."
Dawnwing nods "it's perfect. And your welcome." He purrs and sits down next to rosepetal.

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 09:45 AM
"What should we name the others?" she asked.

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:48 AM
"What should we name the others?" she asked.
Dawnwing mewed "we should name the ginger red kit blazing kit. You can name the rest." He laughs.

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 09:52 AM
"Ok so far we have Blazingkit and Duskkit. This one," she pointed to the Siamese kit. "Looks like me. So maybe Petalkit? I don't know. You name her."

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:54 AM
"Ok so far we have Blazingkit and Duskkit. This one," she pointed to the Siamese kit. "Looks like me. So maybe Petalkit? I don't know. You name her."
Dawnwing studies it for a second "lilykit?"

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 09:57 AM
"Beautiful! Now for the last one...the gray one with the white face shall be...Cloudkit! They're all so beautiful." she laid her head on Dawnwing.

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:58 AM
"Beautiful! Now for the last one...the gray one with the white face shall be...Cloudkit! They're all so beautiful." she laid her head on Dawnwing.
Dawnwing purrs and looks at the kits and thinks thank you starclan for this loving family.

CinnamonCookie
December 9th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Rosepetal falls asleep upon Dawnwing, the last words she said were, "I love you Dawnwing..." before she fell asleep.

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Rosepetal falls asleep upon Dawnwing, the last words she said were, "I love you Dawnwing..." before she fell asleep.
Dawnwing smiles and purrs before falling asleep with her."

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Dawnwing wakes up and sees rosepetal and the kits cuddled with him. He smiles and then keeps watch while laying down.

Dovekit12
December 9th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Robinpaw watched the two cats fall asleep with the kits.

(I can play a kit)

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Robinpaw watched the two cats fall asleep with the kits.

(I can play a kit)
Ok)
Dawnwing looks at robin paw and mouths "thank you for helping rosepetal." He passed out still breathing but looking lifeless

Dovekit12
December 9th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Ok)
Dawnwing looks at robin paw and mouths "thank you for helping rosepetal." He passed out still breathing but looking lifeless

"Your welcome" she mouthed back and walked to her nest to take a nap.

~Vixen~
December 9th, 2016, 04:24 PM
" whats going on in here " wishstar commanded

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 04:35 PM
" whats going on in here " wishstar commanded
Dawnwing woke up and looked at her he jumped up and mewed "well rosepetal had her kits." Trying not to show wishstar they were mates
(The med cats are allowed to have kits FYI."

~Vixen~
December 9th, 2016, 05:01 PM
( i know )
within seconds she guessed " thats wonderful how does it feel to be a parent " she asked dawnwing

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 05:11 PM
( i know )
within seconds she guessed " thats wonderful how does it feel to be a parent " she asked dawnwing
Dawnwing mews "wait... How do you know I am the father?"

~Vixen~
December 9th, 2016, 05:26 PM
" im not an idiot i see the way you look at her " she mewed

Dovekit12
December 9th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Robinpaw jumped awake hearing Wishstar.

(I have a question are you choosing which kits we play)

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Robinpaw jumped awake hearing Wishstar.

(I have a question are you choosing which kits we play)
(Not really)

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Dawnwing nudges rosepetal to wake up "the kits are awake."

Fallpotato
December 10th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Dawnwing lays down tired "well wishstar it feels good to be a parent."

Dovekit12
December 10th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Robinpaw walked out of the medicine den and picked up a piece of fresh kill.

~Vixen~
December 10th, 2016, 07:38 PM
" thats good " she mewed " someday i hope to have my own kits " she mewed softly mostly to herself

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 12:19 AM
" thats good " she mewed " someday i hope to have my own kits " she mewed softly mostly to herself
Dawnwing looked at her and nodded "I'm sure you will." He started to fall asleep again

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Dawnwing woke up the next st and stood up. He slowly padded out of the medicine cats den. He laid down in the clearing and slept.

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2016, 11:45 AM
(go on, you can choose which kit you want. You can even change the gender if you wish)

Rosepetal woke up. "I'm up. Dawnwing, I'm hungry so can you go get some food please?"

Dovekit12
December 11th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Robinpaw saw Dawnwing walk out of your he medicine den so she decided to go back in and see what was needed in the herb store

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 11:48 AM
(go on, you can choose which kit you want. You can even change the gender if you wish)

Rosepetal woke up. "I'm up. Dawnwing, I'm hungry so can you go get some food please?"
Dawnwing looked at her and nodded. He went outside and grabbed a water vole and a thrash and brought them to rosepetal. "Here you go" he smiles and then sits down.

Duskkit mews at his mother and starts to nurse. He nudges his mother.

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2016, 11:52 AM
"Thank you." she looked down at her kits. "What is it, Duskkit? What do you need?" she licked the kits head then ate her food.

Dovekit12
December 11th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Robinpaw hears Rosepetal wake up and Danwing get her some prey.
"Do you need anything Rosepetal" she asked.

(Can I play Lillykit)

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 11:55 AM
"Thank you." she looked down at her kits. "What is it, Duskkit? What do you need?" she licked the kits head then ate her food.
Duskkit crawls to Dawnwing and nudges him.

Dawnwing looks at the kit and smiles "yes?"

CinnamonCookie
December 11th, 2016, 11:59 AM
(of course!)

Rosepetal shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Thank you."

Dovekit12
December 11th, 2016, 12:02 PM
"Ok" Robinpaw said sitting down and licking a paw.

dino.
December 11th, 2016, 12:10 PM
To apply please answer
Name
Crush/mate
personality:
appearance
special skill:

Ex;
Name: Dawnwing
Crush/Mate: Develops
Personality:Loyal,shy,quiet,caring,helpful
appearance: sleek Grey cat with white stripes and green eyes.
special skill:Surprise hits
:rainbowllama:
Name: Sparkfire
Crush/mate: open
Personality: TBRP'd
Appearance: Dark ginger tabby, eyes that blaze like fire, pelt is constantly sticking up all over the place
Special skill: Ambushes

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Name: Sparkfire
Crush/mate: open
Personality: TBRP'd
Appearance: Dark ginger tabby, eyes that blaze like fire, pelt is constantly sticking up all over the place
Special skill: Ambushes
Accepted

Fallpotato
December 15th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Dawnwing sat in the clearing thinking. He shuffled his paws and then stopped.

toriel
December 16th, 2016, 04:53 PM
To apply please answer
Name:spirittail
Crush/mate:open
personality:TBRP'ed
appearance:white with grey spots and blue eyes
special skill:speed

Fallpotato
December 16th, 2016, 05:10 PM
To apply please answer
Name:spirittail
Crush/mate:open
personality:TBRP'ed
appearance:white with grey spots and blue eyes
special skill:speed
accepted

CinnamonCookie
December 16th, 2016, 07:08 PM
I'm back!!!! Sorry was gone for sooooo long. I'm not a fan of school.

Fallpotato
December 16th, 2016, 07:09 PM
I'm back!!!! Sorry was gone for sooooo long. I'm not a fan of school.
XD

CinnamonCookie
December 16th, 2016, 07:14 PM
I know. I would love to skip school but I can't.